LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:54 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 33, clidd wrote:
In post 32, LuckyLuciano wrote: That's funny considering you were in Newbie 1995 and yet you noted my "comedic content" in RVS.

UNVOTE: Persi. VOTE: Clidd.
I'm waiting for your towntell.
What towntell were you looking for?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:55 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 340, farside22 wrote:
In post 281, LuckyLuciano wrote:If you are assuming that the person you are testing is scum, you are giving in to confirmation bias. This also ties back to Zulfy's post asking Clidd if there was any reaction I could have given that wouldn't lead him to arguing that I'm town. Clidd didn't seem to have a coherent idea of what sorts of reactions would indicate that I am town, and what sorts of reactions would indicate that I am scum. It felt more like he was scumpainting and he backed off when I called him out on it.
Which post gave you that?
, .
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:57 am

Post by clidd »

In post 350, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 33, clidd wrote:
In post 32, LuckyLuciano wrote: That's funny considering you were in Newbie 1995 and yet you noted my "comedic content" in RVS.

Your next reaction. If you had a robotic instance in an argumentative sense, I would suspect that you would be trying to pretend to be calm. If you were irritated/frustrated or showed any chemical trace of emotion, it would be more evident that you were town.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:58 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 346, clidd wrote:
In post 344, LuckyLuciano wrote:Also, if you believe that I am more aggressive when pushed as TPR, why would you choose to test me by intentionally misrepping my play? Don't you think that your chosen approach is likely, on its own, to tick me off?
Yes, but this is not something that I worried about. Whether you are town or not was more important.
You thought that knowing whether or not I am town was of great enough importance that you were willing to take a course of action that you believed was likely to out me as TPR?

Would you say that my play is noticeably worse when I'm annoyed?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:59 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 352, clidd wrote:
In post 33, clidd wrote:

Your next reaction. If you had a robotic instance in an argumentative sense, I would suspect that you would be trying to pretend to be calm. If you were irritated/frustrated or showed any chemical trace of emotion, it would be more evident that you were town.
What it my first reaction was robotic? I'm trying to visualize a flowchart of my possible reactions and where the possible scum reactions lie, because it feels like you are finding spots for them after the fact.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Klick »

I have too many townreads for the amount of content there's been so far. After sitting on them for a while, I'd probably make a list that looks more like this:

{farside22, valoneast, Reundo}
{SirCakez, LuckyLuciano, Umlaut}
{clidd, Persivul, Zulfy, Atarashi Hajimari}
{Hoctac, Ragman Saul Rima}
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:01 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 334, LuckyLuciano wrote:@/u/fuckswithducks, have you done this yet?
Yep, I think his reaction was acceptable, as with all, but he didn't really have a scumread on you, just that he would vote on you due to what you said. I know you think #46 unvote seems weird, but it's not if you read his explanation in 51, 53, 58, he does back it up. He did his probing, and he got some reactions. he doesn't have to immediate dictate you for these actions for the rest of the game, just he came, got some info, and left.

From a scum!clidd standpoint, I feel like he might've wanted to push the wagon harder, seeing what you had to hide, or keep reminding us of this pressure on you. I mean, it's a pretty big tell IMO, but he was willing to drop it after a bit.

He's leaning more town than you are atm.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:01 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 331, Klick wrote:Also, I approve of your avatar choice.

Cheers! I realize avatarless makes this game so much less enjoyable for all of us.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:04 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Alright, it's clear that my views on Clidd are mine alone, so I'll table it and direct my attention somewhere more productive. UNVOTE: Clidd. VOTE: Ragman.
Now
it's time for L-1.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:05 am

Post by clidd »

In post 353, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 346, clidd wrote:
In post 344, LuckyLuciano wrote:Also, if you believe that I am more aggressive when pushed as TPR, why would you choose to test me by intentionally misrepping my play? Don't you think that your chosen approach is likely, on its own, to tick me off?
Yes, but this is not something that I worried about. Whether you are town or not was more important.
You thought that knowing whether or not I am town was of great enough importance that you were willing to take a course of action that you believed was likely to out me as TPR?

Would you say that my play is noticeably worse when I'm annoyed?
You traveled a little in your sentence. The first inference of importance would be to determine whether you were town or not, and as a result your role specification was discovered.

When you are angry, it becomes more difficult to hide the interpersonal traits linked to your towngame. I believe you are more robotic as scum.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:07 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Clidd, you would enjoy reading some of the intense flame wars I've had as mafia.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:07 am

Post by clidd »

In post 354, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 352, clidd wrote:
In post 33, clidd wrote:

What it my first reaction was robotic? I'm trying to visualize a flowchart of my possible reactions and where the possible scum reactions lie, because it feels like you are finding spots for them after the fact.
Hum, it looks like you're not going to change your instance.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:09 am

Post by clidd »

In post 360, LuckyLuciano wrote:Clidd, you would enjoy reading some of the intense flame wars I've had as mafia.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:10 am

Post by valoneast »

Well @Ragman you're at L-1, got any input into any of the storylines up to this page?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #11

Umlaut (0):
clidd (0):
Hoctac (0):
Persivul (0):
Ragman Saul Rima (6) (L-1): farside22 (), Persivul (), Reundo (), Klick (), clidd (), LuckyLuciano ()

valoneast (0):
brassherald (0):
LuckyLuciano (3): Zulfy (), Umlaut (), Ragman Saul Rima ()
farside22 (0):
Klick (2): Hoctac (), SirCakez ()
SirCakez (0):
Not Voting (2): brassherald (), valoneast ()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 19, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2. This game will use a combination of manual and automated votecounts. (The automated ones are made using MathBlade's Vote Scrubber.) I will mainly start by posting an automated votecount and then edit in a manual one later. This allows me to spot errors in the automated votecount as well as build the voting history for the game.
Please note the prod timers. You will be prodded after 32 hours on Tuesday-Friday.
Last edited by Ircher on Thu May 07, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 am

Post by clidd »

I think I'll avoid future games with you, Luciano. It is not the first time I notice a decline on your read quality.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:13 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Aww, but I enjoy playing with you!
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Umlaut »

UNVOTE: LuckyLuciano

He's looked a lot more towny in these posts and I sort of understand where he was coming from in the first place now. I don't take any of the earlier accusations as deliberate misreps, though. I kind of like his waiting to put the vote on Ragman even when he was under pressure and Ragman was an opportune wagon, and even though his response to my question about that was kind of a brush-off it seemed like a towny one for reasons that are hard to articulate.

Could do Ragman but it's way too early to lynch. Not really interested in Klick. I'll have to take a closer look in a bit to find a good vote.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

There are 2 players on the wagon that currently are making me a little uncomfortable. 1 hasn't said much and the other is klick.

Klick: why the scum read on hoctac?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by clidd »

New ranking:

[Reundo] [Umlaut] [Hoctac] [Valoneast] [LuckyLuciano]

[Klick] [SirCakez] [brassherald] [farside22]

[Zulfy] [Persivul]

[Ragman Saul Rima]
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Klick »

It's not a scumread - it's more 'I have zero reason to think Hoctac is town'. Or I guess more accurately, Hoctac is giving bare minimum beyond trolling and is >rand scum simply because he hasn't done anything he isn't likely to do if he rolled red this game. That leaves him on the bottom rung because I can't really say the same about anyone above him.
Except Persivul, I guess. He's probably getting placed a bit higher than he should be because he seems generally reasonable and like a good presence to have in the game if he's town, which I'm fine with for now.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Klick »

Consider it more of a preferred D1 lynch list than a pure town-scum list.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 318, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 312, SirCakez wrote:
In post 307, LuckyLuciano wrote:Pretty sure the Atarashi slot is town.
?
You don't know how heavily I was targeted on my old site. I still talk to Atari outside of mafia on a daily basis. He's my DM in D&D. Scum!Atari would see the easy lynch on me and join it to rub it in my face later. Especially because he knows how much I hate getting misrepped. I only see scum!Atari defending me under some crazy pretense that the players in this game, with how poorly they've handled my opening, would then buy an offsite meta driven push against him after I flip green. I also think that scum!Atari prefers town!Lucky dead rather than alive. I see him defending me as having massive opportunity cost from his perspective.
I will keep this in mind
In post 340, farside22 wrote:Let me help more. What about Luckys post did you like?
What is your thoughts about chldd/lucky interaction?
it was mainly. it seems like real scumhunting.
I think Lucky looks a lil townier in the interaction. clidd is kind of off in it. I think the TPR discussion is bad. Like why dig into that?
In post 367, Umlaut wrote:UNVOTE: LuckyLuciano

He's looked a lot more towny in these posts and I sort of understand where he was coming from in the first place now. I don't take any of the earlier accusations as deliberate misreps, though. I kind of like his waiting to put the vote on Ragman even when he was under pressure and Ragman was an opportune wagon, and even though his response to my question about that was kind of a brush-off it seemed like a towny one for reasons that are hard to articulate.

Could do Ragman but it's way too early to lynch. Not really interested in Klick. I'll have to take a closer look in a bit to find a good vote.
Don't like this post. Very waffly. Kinda like Umlaut is trying to avoid messing with anyone.

Still not crazy about Ragman wagon. I re-ISOed him and again didn't really see anything bothersome.
Klick remains the best wagon. Their (semi-useless) pop-in/pop-out while ignoring SRs on them was bad.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 260, clidd wrote:I'll take a better look at post when I arrive at home. (2~3 hours)

Pedit: I already imagine what your post will be like.
I'm not in the mood to follow this. Probably another time.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 372, SirCakez wrote:Klick remains the best wagon. Their (semi-useless) pop-in/pop-out while ignoring SRs on them was bad.
If you'd like me to talk with you about your scumread on me, you should say more than vague statements about how my posts seem useless and bad. I dropped the dialogue that I tried to start with you about your read on me because it was met with 'well in context it was scummy' with no further explanation.
Alternatively, you could engage more in detail with some of the things I'm saying, like some others have done.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”