Umlaut (1) - Drew-Sta
Titus
Drew-Sta
CantLynchAPuppy
SirCakez (2) - NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude
Nahdia (1) - Fwogcarf

Not Voting
(2) - Wake88, Titus

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to remove someone from the town.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-09 12:00:00)
[/color]

Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:54 am

Post by osuka »

In post 372, Umlaut wrote:
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.
You can be unconvinced and wanting to see better arguments, or you can be looking to end the day, but you can't be both. That's not a town mindset at all.
This is a good post

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Umlaut »

You can demonstrate how good you find it by voting for Norwegian.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:02 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 377, Umlaut wrote:You can demonstrate how good you find it by voting for Norwegian.
Horrible wagon
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:14 am

Post by fwogcarf »

I'm gonna expand on my Nahdia scumread because I still firmly believe they're a wolf. I don't know how to link posts so bear with me.

I don't know whether or not their post 51 is a joke or not, but now that osuka has become townier to me in their recent posts, it's a questionable one to make. I also don't know why someone mentions the mod filling up the rest of the page, probably for extra fluff. 73 is bad. Their next couple of posts are just them spectating, and then they suddenly get on my case about a possible theater happening. I know some people questions townreads on themselves, but Nahdia feels too unnatural to be questioning Cakez about a townread unless Nahdia is scumreading Cakez or something like that. We get to 194, where they decide "Meh, I'll back off", and don't take their vote off of me.

The recent interaction between me and Nahdia was supposed to put pressure on Nahdia and also try and convince others to get on the wagon with me. That failed horribly, and I know that. I don't know if it's worth noting but Nahdia also hasn't posted since that interaction, making it seem like they don't want to talk to anybody anymore and probably talking in their wolfchat.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 379, fwogcarf wrote:I'm gonna expand on my Nahdia scumread because I still firmly believe they're a wolf. I don't know how to link posts so bear with me.

I don't know whether or not their post 51 is a joke or not, but now that osuka has become townier to me in their recent posts, it's a questionable one to make. I also don't know why someone mentions the mod filling up the rest of the page, probably for extra fluff. 73 is bad. Their next couple of posts are just them spectating, and then they suddenly get on my case about a possible theater happening. I know some people questions townreads on themselves, but Nahdia feels too unnatural to be questioning Cakez about a townread unless Nahdia is scumreading Cakez or something like that. We get to 194, where they decide "Meh, I'll back off", and don't take their vote off of me.

The recent interaction between me and Nahdia was supposed to put pressure on Nahdia and also try and convince others to get on the wagon with me. That failed horribly, and I know that. I don't know if it's worth noting but Nahdia also hasn't posted since that interaction, making it seem like they don't want to talk to anybody anymore and probably talking in their wolfchat.
  1. Use the 'post' tag. Type e.g. {post}51{/post} (but replacing the curly braces with square braces) to link to post 51.

2. Your description of is another massive reach, and you don't say anything about what makes bad.

3. The rest of that paragraph is more or less an accurate description of what Nahdia has done but fails to make any case that what they have done comes from scum.

4. The closest thing you have to a point is that Nahdia has been relatively inactive in the game. But the game has been pretty slow overall, and Nahdia isn't even the least recent poster. "don't want to talk to anybody anymore and probably talking in their wolfchat" is yet another reach.
Have you considered that you may be massively confbiased and viewing everything Nahdia does through the lens of "this is possible for scum to do, therefore they're even scummier now"?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:09 am

Post by osuka »

In post 377, Umlaut wrote:You can demonstrate how good you find it by voting for Norwegian.
This is a bad post

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Black Ranger »

This is a sort of prodge post so if I get a prod in the next hour I won't exactly be upset by it

Anyone want to act in good faith and ask me something within the next hour so I don't have to read the last few pages and try to give a shit in order to produce content? It would be appreciated. You can just quote drew if you care about what he has to say but I'm writing off this slot as not making it to endgame.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:02 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 382, Black Ranger wrote:This is a sort of prodge post so if I get a prod in the next hour I won't exactly be upset by it

Anyone want to act in good faith and ask me something within the next hour so I don't have to read the last few pages and try to give a shit in order to produce content? It would be appreciated. You can just quote drew if you care about what he has to say but I'm writing off this slot as not making it to endgame.
Really? LL claims a n0 guilty on you and that's all you're going to say?
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Black Ranger »

I guess you found my chainsaw
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 382, Black Ranger wrote:This is a sort of prodge post so if I get a prod in the next hour I won't exactly be upset by it

Since you made a prod dodge posts i shall ask you a question that is a prod dodge

What do you think of wake 4 posts. Or more precisely on what he choose to base his last one and not the low number.

As his low number at the moment is understandable with getting a new job
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Black Ranger »

Wake should just pick an iso and say whatever batshit insane thoughts come to mind even if they only make sense in isolation.

As it stands his slot is committing a classical scumtell of being at the bottom of the post count list. This is actually almost always scum unless the slot has made it clear they're town. Which he hasn't.
In post 351, Wake1 wrote:What's the argument for lynching fwogcarf in a nutshell?
The case on fwog is this post:
In post 98, fwogcarf wrote:Does scum theater this early
In post 100, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 99, Nahdia wrote:why, are you scumreading them both?
Nope

But I will find out who came out of that exchange worse off.
In post 352, Titus wrote:Their scumread on Nahdia isn't legit. That's the case anyway. I'm not saying whether or not I agree with it yet.
I think their scumread on Nahdia is fine, but I was hoping they were holding their cards closer to their chest between the "meh read" to 'vote" posts I highlighted earlier, meaning they were hiding their progression on this slot to get reactions, as Nahda
had not posted in this time
. I think this is townie on part of fwog, because scum would have pulled the trigger sooner. I guess if fwog were to flip scum we'd have to see who was getting votes in this time but it seems like a waste of time to me right now.

But I will say that osuka wasn't a bad vote early and I skimmed the argument the first two times I read it too. If osuka is town, then encouraging votes onto osuka can be scummy, but I don't think it's a sole reason to make a case against someone. It's just an extra marker of confidence.
In post 242, Nahdia wrote:felt a bit uneasy about cakez townread on me but not sure what to make of the reasoning, null i guess.
This is legitimately terrible. You don't question townreads on your slot as town, unless you can make an argument against scum. Null reading someone for it is a waste of time and looks like busy work to give proof that they put a read on this slot on the board. Potential wolf team.

Haven't read the last few pages in a day I'll check whether Fen deserves to be voted.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.
really bad post
so waffly and like umlaut said it contradicts itself
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'll admit to a little OMGUS but knowing I'm town the desire to do a lynch on me early reads very scummily
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:21 am

Post by ManateeDude »

cakez youre kind of over exaggerating what norwee said acting as if hes proposing we quicklynch you
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

I mean he kind of was
"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 390, SirCakez wrote:"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
No, you're just misrepping what i said.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 390, SirCakez wrote:I mean he kind of was
"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
So are you saying some wanting to lynch you and thus end the day is scummy?

I must say so far you have not pinged me like the last game i had with you. That game you were my number one day one town read. This game im certainly not getting that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 378, fwogcarf wrote:
Horrible wagon
Can I get a read list from you, excluding yourself and me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 388, SirCakez wrote:I'll admit to a little OMGUS but knowing I'm town the desire to do a lynch on me early reads very scummily
scumposting
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Three days to go and the wagon development feels really slow. Gotta zoom!

VOTE: SirCakez

Just because I have this slot as null and he seems like the biggest comparison to fwog, who I have as null/town
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 389, ManateeDude wrote:cakez youre kind of over exaggerating what norwee said acting as if hes proposing we quicklynch you
+1
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 393, Titus wrote:
In post 378, fwogcarf wrote:
Horrible wagon
Can I get a read list from you, excluding yourself and me?
hopefully people know what brackets are

{osuka, Norwegian, Puppy}
{Fenraiser, Manatee, BR, Wake, Umlaut, Cakez}
{bob, Drew}
{Nahdia}
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 395, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Three days to go and the wagon development feels really slow. Gotta zoom!

Just because I have this slot as null and he seems like the biggest comparison to fwog, who I have as null/town
you've got no scumreads then?
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 398, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 395, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Three days to go and the wagon development feels really slow. Gotta zoom!

you've got no scumreads then?
Hi fwogcarf! Wrong. Want to help me lynch BR instead?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”