Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 513, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 508, Black wrote:
In post 498, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 494, Black wrote: VOTE: RationalMadman

Behaviorally I think Rational reads town but I'm starting to think that may just be a personality thing. The reads on me/ming/and LK feel manufactured

I think town!Rational would have an issue with LK going from 0 to 100 on halfasleep. If the thought process of "Black = scum due to halfasleep vote" is real then Rational would have found an issue with LK's progression too. Him completely ignoring it makes it possible that LK is his buddy and / was a coordinated push to get HA to claim

I also feel like Rational may be spewing ming as town here because the townread makes so little sense that it feels like it has to be informed, though there's a chance he's just coming up with awful reasons to defend his buddy. Regardless I think Rational is probably more likely to flip scum
LK didn't vote HA, being willing to hammer is different to going 0 to 100
Your original issue with me was that my vote seemed unnatural. I find it extremely hard to believe you found LK's intent to hammer natural after her previous posts. She wouldn't vote for T3 or NM despite thinking them being wagoned would be a good thing (), she said she thought HA's vibe reads were better than what T3/NM were producing and even said she wanted to hear more about HA's vibe reads before voting for someone (), she said she hates voting early (), and then she declares intent by threatening to hammer HA ()

Can you explain to me how this feels natural to you?
What does 'natural' mean when talking about someone being willing to hammer? I can't think how that's ever unnatural unless they hard townread the other player.
You said that me putting HA at e-1 was unnatural in . I want to know why you don't consider LK's progression on HA unnatural. She went from wanting to wait for HA to talk about her vibe reads before voting T3/NM to suddenly scumreading HA and declaring intent to hammer her and you didn't blink an eye
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:08 am

Post by Black »

Sad to see BS go but at least we get Gypyx :]
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 524, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 476, Black wrote: This read kinda feels fake from Rational tbh
Disagree. I think he's pretty obv town. Even if he wasn't, I think most people tr him so I don't think he'd be an Elim today anyway. Thoughts on others?
I don't think he's obv town at all and I think you are townreading his personality more than his reads and content
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:12 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 551, Black wrote:
In post 513, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 508, Black wrote:
In post 498, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 494, Black wrote: VOTE: RationalMadman

Behaviorally I think Rational reads town but I'm starting to think that may just be a personality thing. The reads on me/ming/and LK feel manufactured

I think town!Rational would have an issue with LK going from 0 to 100 on halfasleep. If the thought process of "Black = scum due to halfasleep vote" is real then Rational would have found an issue with LK's progression too. Him completely ignoring it makes it possible that LK is his buddy and / was a coordinated push to get HA to claim

I also feel like Rational may be spewing ming as town here because the townread makes so little sense that it feels like it has to be informed, though there's a chance he's just coming up with awful reasons to defend his buddy. Regardless I think Rational is probably more likely to flip scum
LK didn't vote HA, being willing to hammer is different to going 0 to 100
Your original issue with me was that my vote seemed unnatural. I find it extremely hard to believe you found LK's intent to hammer natural after her previous posts. She wouldn't vote for T3 or NM despite thinking them being wagoned would be a good thing (), she said she thought HA's vibe reads were better than what T3/NM were producing and even said she wanted to hear more about HA's vibe reads before voting for someone (), she said she hates voting early (), and then she declares intent by threatening to hammer HA ()

Can you explain to me how this feels natural to you?
What does 'natural' mean when talking about someone being willing to hammer? I can't think how that's ever unnatural unless they hard townread the other player.
You said that me putting HA at e-1 was unnatural in . I want to know why you don't consider LK's progression on HA unnatural. She went from wanting to wait for HA to talk about her vibe reads before voting T3/NM to suddenly scumreading HA and declaring intent to hammer her and you didn't blink an eye
Is it unusual on this website to be willing to hammer someone DP1 even if you don't scumread them much? I am confused what you're asking me.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 525, Gypyx wrote: otherwise - got the town feelings on black, this is pretty major and i've correctly nailed scum!black based on feelings that one time so i think it has more value than the average Gypyx read (the average Gypyx read sucks hard)

this whole debate around whether or not to claim is irrelevant, the claim happened, we just play it out now, there's a cool place called mafia discussion for that

town vibes from Roden also
In post 526, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 500, RationalMadman wrote: Robb suddenly wanting to vote me is not at all Towny btw, robb basically goes back and forth on his reads relentlessly, yet he can't justify why he himself didn't vote HA.

Robb/Black/HA can literally be the team.
I'm leaning town on black right now. Think she's just on the wrong track so far
Which one of you is pocketing me :igmeou:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:15 am

Post by Black »

In post 554, RationalMadman wrote: Is it unusual on this website to be willing to hammer someone DP1 even if you don't scumread them much? I am confused what you're asking me.
I'm asking you why do you think me voting for HA is unnatural while also thinking that LK declaring intent to hammer HA isn't unnatural

Your stated reason for thinking my vote is scummy/unnatural is because I didn't scumread HA much before I voted. LK didn't scumread HA before she declared intent to hammer her. Why do you not think LK is scummy for that?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 546, LoveKilling wrote: Black the reason I showed intent to hammer is due to the fact in many posts I wanted to hear some reason for the vibe reads HA had. I wanted to get a little more concrete reasons for these not having her out. That is my bad, but this is better than someone hammering without stating intent. I don't want that to happen to anyone for any reason. It sounds so shitty to have happen while your away or doing other things.
I agree that it's better to declare intent but the issue I'm having is I don't understand why you declared intent in the first place
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:19 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 556, Black wrote:
In post 554, RationalMadman wrote: Is it unusual on this website to be willing to hammer someone DP1 even if you don't scumread them much? I am confused what you're asking me.
I'm asking you why do you think me voting for HA is unnatural while also thinking that LK declaring intent to hammer HA isn't unnatural

Your stated reason for thinking my vote is scummy/unnatural is because I didn't scumread HA much before I voted. LK didn't scumread HA before she declared intent to hammer her. Why do you not think LK is scummy for that?
Because in my world putting someone e-1 is the vote that blackmails a claim and ensures they're 100% threatened. In yours, saying 'intent to hammer' is the stage it happens instead.

LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:19 am

Post by LoveKilling »

Unvote:

I still dislike Charles but from reading T3's iso 277 and 280 are contradictory saying "I'm not scumreading" to "doesn't mean I scumread her" about HA is so scummy

Vote:T3
:] Love :] Killing :]
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:20 am

Post by LoveKilling »

Did not include the full thing sorry
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:22 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 557, Black wrote:
In post 546, LoveKilling wrote: Black the reason I showed intent to hammer is due to the fact in many posts I wanted to hear some reason for the vibe reads HA had. I wanted to get a little more concrete reasons for these not having her out. That is my bad, but this is better than someone hammering without stating intent. I don't want that to happen to anyone for any reason. It sounds so shitty to have happen while your away or doing other things.
I agree that it's better to declare intent but the issue I'm having is I don't understand why you declared intent in the first place
I will say I was probably not going to vote her out. I want to put pressure on things so I can understand more HA's reads would have helped me a lot if I had specific quotes for them
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 558, RationalMadman wrote:

Because in my world putting someone e-1 is the vote that blackmails a claim and ensures they're 100% threatened. In yours, saying 'intent to hammer' is the stage it happens instead.
Regardless of which stage the claim happens, you should still be concerned that LK is suddenly ready to flip HA, just like you were concerned that I was suddenly ready to flip HA. The fact that you don't is part of the reason I think your reads are fake
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:30 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: LoveKilling
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:35 am

Post by Black »

In post 494, Black wrote: Regardless I think Rational is probably more likely to flip scum
I think I feel the opposite now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:41 am

Post by Black »

Calling it for post game cred that LK is scum PR and Rational is her goon
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:59 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 562, Black wrote:
In post 558, RationalMadman wrote:

Regardless of which stage the claim happens, you should still be concerned that LK is suddenly ready to flip HA, just like you were concerned that I was suddenly ready to flip HA. The fact that you don't is part of the reason I think your reads are fake
LK said someone will hammer her unless she claims. LK was willing to hammer. How tf is that the same as putting her e-1 forcing the claim?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 12:27 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 565, Black wrote: Calling it for post game cred that LK is scum PR and Rational is her goon
Post game cred when you are scum doesn't work.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 12:28 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 564, Black wrote:
In post 494, Black wrote: Regardless I think Rational is probably more likely to flip scum
I think I feel the opposite now
In post 565, Black wrote: Calling it for post game cred that LK is scum PR and Rational is her goon
I hope you realise how badly you slipped here.

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 12:37 pm

Post by Black »

There's clearly some communication issues here. I'm too exhausted to keep the conversation from 566 going. And there's no slip. A little while ago I thought you were more likely to be scum than LK. Now I feel like she's more likely to be scum than you. I don't think you are understanding a lot of what I'm saying
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 12:43 pm

Post by Black »

Actually no this one is on me lol. That quote was referencing me thinking you were more likely to be scum than ming. I thought I had said that about LK. So I understand the confusion but at no point did I imply I thought you were town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 12:57 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 531, awesomeming327 wrote: I completely disagree with the idea that one needs to vote their scumreads. I recognize that some people might think so, but I think it's very silly that anyone would think that anyone who disagrees is scum.
In post 465, Black wrote: Mixture of me thinking he hasn't done anything particularly townie, wanting a wagon, and having a lack of better scumreads
Also very very silly
Who are you voting if not your scum reads??
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 1:03 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 561, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 557, Black wrote:
I will say I was probably not going to vote her out. I want to put pressure on things so I can understand more HA's reads would have helped me a lot if I had specific quotes for them
Claiming intent to vote someone out while not actually intending to vote that person out is uh...not particularly townie. That's blatant role fishing. I can't think of any real reason why town would do this.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 1:25 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 559, LoveKilling wrote:
Unvote:

I still dislike Charles but from reading T3's iso 277 and 280 are contradictory saying "I'm not scumreading" to "doesn't mean I scumread her" about HA is so scummy

I think you’re misunderstanding my words

I was saying that I am scumreading HA because her read was made in bad faith. I was also saying that I’m not scumreading her because I disagree with her read.

These two statements are not contradictory
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 573, T3 wrote:
In post 559, LoveKilling wrote:
Unvote:

I think you’re misunderstanding my words

I was saying that I am scumreading HA because her read was made in bad faith. I was also saying that I’m not scumreading her because I disagree with her read.

These two statements are not contradictory
Okay I must have misunderstood how you were phrasing it.

Unvote:

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”