Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Bins »

Actually, yeah, I hope this doesn't shoot me in the foot but I don't really want to lynch FF. Aronis knows better than to just nullread his buddy.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Bins »

uhm

gtkas
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Do you guys want me to start clown posting again? I was just getting warmed up yesterday.

I looked back at day 2, and all leads surrounding the missing fruit and death have been exhausted. Aronis looks like the one who made the kill, Don has been lynched as has Ice. So where do we go from here? We are down to 5 players, one will get lynched today unless we no lynch, giving us 4, and then one will die overnight putting us in an endgame scenario tomorrow. Right now, other than myself, I am most confident in Bins and Xay being town, which leaves Niel and Young as most likely to be scum. Thoughts on how we want to proceed?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Bins »

Nope. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, I think it's down between Neil and Edgeworth.

... where is Neil?

gtkas
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Xayzeck »

thoughts?

well

yolo maybe
GMT+8
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

Xay who do you have as town, and who could be scum?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:25 am

Post by neil1113 »

I'm here, I'd like to hear FF's question to Xay answered. As for me, I'm not entirely sure where I stand right now. I feel pretty apathetic concerning this game to be honest. We have 5 people left, myself, Xay, Bins, FF, and Math (aka Young Edgey).

Young hasn't done much to redeem Math's spot in my position, so right now, I'd have to say that would be my most comfortable place to vote if I absolutely had to lynch someone today.

My slot has tried numerous times to help investigate, and have provided plenty of clues and done plenty of scum hunting, I don't really understand how you could, without confbias of "Neil must be scum, so I'm going to read what he says in that light", how you could actually provide a case on me having more scum-motivation in my posts than town. The only points Bins has made previously, are null points at best. There are no points factually made, that would constitute as scum-motivated.

Bins on the other hand, has jumped from case to case, willing to listen to whoever leads and agrees with her, and without a proper ISO, I would be more than willing to say, she is far from confirmed town in my opinion.

Xay, has he even done anything in this game? I'm confused why anyone really is conf towning this slot, at all. TSO was almost as useless as Xay has been. I've seen Xay before in other games, and I don't remember Xay being this useless.

FF, as town, can benefit the town a LOT with his play style. I don't like the idea of lynching him today. As scum, from the games I've seen and read, he's not manipulative enough to necessarily be too afraid of. I'd feel better going to LyLo with this version of FF that I've seen here, if I had to. Depending on what we get from here on out, will be quite telling though.

I'm not voting anyone though, until we talk about this. There must be 1 scum left, and there's 5 people here. If we eliminate someone, scum kills someone tonight... then we're left with 3 people. 2 town and 1 scum. However, if we no kill today, scum kills tonight, we're left with 4 people. 3 town and 1 scum. While it's not opportune, I feel more comfortable with this option, because it limits the pool for me. Right now, I don't see anyone here that reads so townie, I'd be willing to listen / follow their position. Although it bothers me a hell of a lot, that TSO/Xay and Bins have been able to slide under this proverbial town aligned assumption, while doing little to literally NOTHING to deserve it.

Right now, where I'm most comfortable at is,

VOTE: No Vote
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Bins »

In post 1055, Xayzeck wrote:yolo

gtkas
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:30 am

Post by neil1113 »

Also, Fitz was the kill, correct?

Who was afraid (or would be) of Fitz being alive today? I feel like we could accurately discuss this, because nobody was really Fitz' main target so it's not like anyone could have been framed. Also considering, it's been like... multiple, multiple days and nobody has brought this up and voted as a reason for it, so if this is a frame job on somebody in particular, it's a terrible one.

P.Edit: Bins, I have no idea what the point of your post was? But if you're around, I'd love to actually discuss this game out with you.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Bins »

I don't think anyone was afraid of Fitz. It's more that every single other person had someone suspecting them and Xay had done less than Fitz.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Bins »

In post 98, T S O wrote:right, this is really piss-boring.

Vote: Aronis

You're an idiot and you're scum, shut it.

What about this?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Bins »

It's interesting you bring that up though, because the one person that definitely shouldn't be afraid of Fitz is you.

gtkas
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:45 am

Post by neil1113 »

You don't like the idea of gathering your thoughts into one post, instead of 3 equally irrelevant posts? :eek:

In post 1060, Bins wrote:I don't think anyone was afraid of Fitz. It's more that every single other person had someone suspecting them and Xay had done less than Fitz.

You think Fitz was cleared? I disagree, in my notes Fitz wasn't cleared by any measures.

In post 1061, Bins wrote:
In post 98, T S O wrote:right, this is really piss-boring.

Vote: Aronis

You're an idiot and you're scum, shut it.

What about this?

TSO has bussed before, and I'm sure would buss again. What makes this buss more a town-motivated push than a scum-motivated buss?

In post 1062, Bins wrote:It's interesting you bring that up though, because the one person that definitely shouldn't be afraid of Fitz is you.

Why wouldn't I be afraid of Fitz? When I replaced in, he pushed my lynch. It wasn't until I started actually being town, that he loosened his grips. By no means, is there any proof that I was confirmed town (or even close to it) in his postings. In fact, going through his ISO, he still had somewhat of suspicions before he died of me. So you're not only mis-representing Fitz, but you've got to be doing it purposefully to try and make me look bad. Why would you lie? You can't look at his ISO, even quickly, and come out with that conclusion? Explain to me, what town-motivation is there to lie and try and frame someone to look worse than they are, when the evidence clearly does not support you?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Bins »

In post 1063, neil1113 wrote:You don't like the idea of gathering your thoughts into one post, instead of 3 equally irrelevant posts? :eek:

No, I'm realizing that I always have the highest post count in my games and this is probably why.

In post 1063, neil1113 wrote:
In post 1060, Bins wrote:I don't think anyone was afraid of Fitz. It's more that every single other person had someone suspecting them and Xay had done less than Fitz.

You think Fitz was cleared? I disagree, in my notes Fitz wasn't cleared by any measures.

I think Fitz was definitely the towniest of us all.

TSO has bussed before, and I'm sure would buss again. What makes this buss more a town-motivated push than a scum-motivated buss?

I'm not sure. It was more the jump off of the vote that bugs me...

In post 1063, neil1113 wrote:
Why wouldn't I be afraid of Fitz? When I replaced in, he pushed my lynch. It wasn't until I started actually being town, that he loosened his grips. By no means, is there any proof that I was confirmed town (or even close to it) in his postings. In fact, going through his ISO, he still had somewhat of suspicions before he died of me. So you're not only mis-representing Fitz, but you've got to be doing it purposefully to try and make me look bad. Why would you lie? You can't look at his ISO, even quickly, and come out with that conclusion? Explain to me, what town-motivation is there to lie and try and frame someone to look worse than they are, when the evidence clearly does not support you?

Fitz said you slot was likely not scum because of Hayato v. Aronis in the beginning. He didn't think you were scum before you died.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Bins »

In post 962, havingfitz wrote:I don't think so. Aronis and Hyato went at each quite a bit D1 when it wasn't necessary.

With only one partner I think bussing is less likely.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Bins »

*before he died.

gtkas
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:29 am

Post by neil1113 »

You did it again.... :/

I fail to see again how that quote, in any way, solidifies any town read on me that would be strong enough to say "He definitely town read you, you had nothing to fear with him trying to push a lynch on you."

Remember, he pushed a lynch on me, AFTER I replaced in, which means AFTER Hayato replaced out. If he did it once before, how the hell would it make any sense that I would suddenly not be afraid that he'd do it again?

That's false context. You're stretching and making something that is not there, seem like it is... why? That's not scum hunting, that's fabricating / lying to further your own agenda. That's not town-motivated. Period.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Bins »

Okay, he denied the fact that you were most likely scum.

And that was when he didn't know that Aronis was scum. HE READS CHANGED, DUDE. The townread on you was based on context.
I honestly don't know how to feel about arguing the fact that someone was townreading you, but it feels silly.

gtkas
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:59 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 1068, Bins wrote:Okay, he denied the fact that you were most likely scum.

And that was when he didn't know that Aronis was scum. HE READS CHANGED, DUDE. The townread on you was based on context.
I honestly don't know how to feel about arguing the fact that someone was townreading you, but it feels silly.

Don't misrep our argument as well. It's not the fact that Fitz town read or did not town read me. It's the fact that you claimed Fitz town read me so obviously, that I had "nothing to worry about" with him coming after me. That's a bold statement, especially in lieu of my idea concerning looking at Fitz's ISO to find out why he died... You tried to frame me, and accuse me, of something that is not true, that you stretched to try and make some type of case on. The only reason I'm not voting you, is that I could be over-reacting because you didn't actually place a vote on me, which makes no sense if you were trying to get me lynched. Then again, you do seem very set on voting where others vote, not necessarily where your case (or lack of) leads you...

Which makes me wonder, if others had jumped on me, if you would have? And if you would have, like I think you would have, if it's a town or scum tell. I'm thinking the latter, currently.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1056, Formerfish wrote:Xay who do you have as town, and who could be scum?

Bins is one of those "I forgot why but town"

You are town

I'm leaning Niel over Young for scum
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

The rest of the posts are walls I will read on a computer
GMT+8
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1069, neil1113 wrote:
In post 1068, Bins wrote:Okay, he denied the fact that you were most likely scum.

Don't misrep our argument as well. It's not the fact that Fitz town read or did not town read me. It's the fact that you claimed Fitz town read me so obviously, that I had "nothing to worry about" with him coming after me. That's a bold statement, especially in lieu of my idea concerning looking at Fitz's ISO to find out why he died... You tried to frame me, and accuse me, of something that is not true, that you stretched to try and make some type of case on. The only reason I'm not voting you, is that I could be over-reacting because you didn't actually place a vote on me, which makes no sense if you were trying to get me lynched. Then again, you do seem very set on voting where others vote, not necessarily where your case (or lack of) leads you...

Which makes me wonder, if others had jumped on me, if you would have? And if you would have, like I think you would have, if it's a town or scum tell. I'm thinking the latter, currently.

I'm finding you very hard to follow, but no, compared to other people, I think Havingfitz was not suspicious of you.

gtkas
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 1070, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 1056, Formerfish wrote:Xay who do you have as town, and who could be scum?

Bins is one of those "I forgot why but town"

You are town

I'm leaning Niel over Young for scum

Are you fucking kidding me?

VOTE: Neil_1113

Get me out of this fucking game. I can't work with incompetent town. We deserve to fucking lose. And scum, don't deserve to fucking win. But with how we've gone so far, they will, and it's because we are so god damned pathetic.

I'm trying, I've been trying, and you would say that shit? I'm scum over Young? Fuck you.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

Wow

What a blow up
GMT+8

Return to “Completed Open Games”