pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hi. Will post.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do you have any requests?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

HI! I really shouldn't be taking more games :o

What's happening here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

DO YOU
HAVE ANY
THING IN PARTICULAR
YOU WANT ME TO LOOK AT?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: Read the last 100 posts
In post 1475, freeko wrote:Why do I have to 1v1 you exactly? You then say its a blatant OMGUS vote on you, which for the record you do suck at this game, and continue being terrible with your reads.

Nevermind that this is a team game for a short while, what is the difference if I vote you now or vote you after another one of your scumbuddies is lynched. It was apparently ok for you to do this exact same thing in #1457 when you vote Deltawave. Your reasoning is worse than mine as far as I can see.

This "pressure" on me is kind of humorous. Even when I flip town after being lynched, you will need to flounder your way out of getting lynched afterward. Losing one town to make it obvious you are scum is a fair trade to make for me. Are you willing to throw away yourself and leave your scumbuddies with only 3 members left?

So you don't want to confront House, but want the satisfaction of having him lynched after your martyr?

In post 1501, Aneninen wrote:On the other hand, my scumread on Dragonspawn has been strengthened.
His (
"I find your scum reads lack any real effort. All three of us are considered scummy in our normal town play"
is pigeon poop – I said a couple of times that I had had a scumread on those players before, and calling "normal town play" scummy in case of of two players I've never met before and a third one whose townplay was very different seems to be a weak excuse.
is null, but in he shadows my wagon (just like in his ), and in he's happy about House's DeltaWave wote – but Dragonspawn hasn't interacted with DeltaWave since ...

This post is noteable for it reachy defense. Not in a scummy way, I don't think. Anen tries to use his ignorance to weaken the case of others. I think it is towny to have such a naive viewpoint.

In post 1508, Drixx wrote:People who rely on VCA as a strong tool for finding scum tend to jump to conclusions Garmr. I have no idea why people insist on applying a large scale probabilistic observation to individual cases. The context and timing of events is much more useful for finding scum than VCA, especially if the scum know about VCA and feed in results that are indistinguishable from random.

As for ABR ... I've gotten a scum vibe off of him for awhile now. Now that he's back it may be a good time to push him a bit and see?

For the moment, I'm waiting to see if ARS settles down and does a thorough analysis of the game or if we're gonna get this hyper rush to judgment indefinitely. Hard to gauge a fresh replace in who has 1500 posts to catch up on.

This is town. Or at least I agree enough to be encouraged by it.

In post 1521, House wrote:freeko, can you picture any reason a townie would make post 155, or are you certain that is a scummy post?

Noted for later.

In post 1524, ika wrote:elusive, what are your reads aon all players atm?

do a nice colorful rainbow like old times.

pedit: your pissing fight on one another bores me. lets play a game: name your top 5 scum reads and why (one of them has to be an sk suspect as well)

pedit2: anyone object to me copping wake?

ika claimed cop? :\

In post 1528, Wake1 wrote:I don't think, at this moment, I buy Aneninen being Scum because he's been engaging this game quite a bit. However, I don't have much knowledge of his meta. He is in my Townreads for now.

This is exactly what I would like to post on the matter.

In post 1530, House wrote:
In post 1528, Wake1 wrote:I don't think, at this moment, I buy Aneninen being Scum because he's been engaging this game quite a bit. However, I don't have much knowledge of his meta. He is in my Townreads for now.

That's incredibly weak & makes me paranoid of you.

That's a direct misrepresentation. House fare.

I'll start on ISOs, I guess.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^House's OMGUS^^
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

onsidering I havent even called out scum I'm interested in your vote. Do tell me its not
that
erratic.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

I've thought about it. Maybe House is going to try to claim I omgused if I end up voting him?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

That's kinda scummy, bro.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1596, House wrote:
In post 1587, pisskop wrote:^^House's OMGUS^^

^^ Proof pisskop doesn't know my play as much as he tries to pretend.

Youre such an edgelord House. A real enigma. The only sane way to respond to your play is to treat it all as serious.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. So Klingy got too real and asked/had to be placed.

I fully agree with her SW stance. I can see House jumping up to play WK now, so thats a thing.

Lass is way too aggressive here to be an SK. meh.

On Anen:
. after sleeping on it, Anen's behavior is purposeful. I would lynch h to find his allignment.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:58 am

Post by pisskop »

\o/
Vote:House

I'm into SW's iso, btw.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

Also I don't plan to read all the pages.

I'll read the begining of the game. Point out whatever else you want me to look at.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

That Scum-Royal Talking.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1670, A Royal Saint wrote:Ugh...ABR I don't like your posts. Like think.

@pisskop Really now? Because I finger you and A I'm scum now. OMGUS ing is bad.

You are SWslot, right?

I trust Klingy to read her own fellow forumites
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

4 Mafia Goons
1 Serial Killer (Immune to Investigation)
1 Cop
1 Doctor
13 Townies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Setups known already.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

\o/
Since its cool with him, an hasnt spurred content
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:50 am

Post by pisskop »

I also know I said I read; I didnt, I pinky promise to today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi, just confirming that we should lynch the SW/ARS slot.

SW's posts are small, and more about taking jabs at people until something sticks.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p6624192 426 example
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6627175 599 wake vote
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6627646 652 Push
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6627668 660 place out threat

Okay. I find it interesting how long it took to place out. People seem to be throwing around this 'blacklisted' term. I think it needs to be kept in the back of people's minds.
. Soft people are soft. That kind of stuff shouldn't be encouraged, but hardly should be ignored.

For example, SW placed out after her Albert interaction. Which I can see as reasonable. I'll clearly have to look at ABR.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p6630432 849

Thats a lot of stuff we can throw out for the sake of respect for the players involved. :|
. Pre-conflict I was scumreading SW, however. And I'm of the opinion that ARS will screw up somewhere down the line. He's almost certainly an alt, imo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Shut up, House.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:50 am

Post by pisskop »

You know I didn't read, you know there are *checks* 4 scum and 1 sk, and you're trying to pull some weak applesauce out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

!!GUYZ!! I'm mildly scumreading House! GGall! Doesn't matter who the other scumz were, Edgelord House is a load bearing boss!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Wake keeps talking about how he can 't post. Its a thing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Ever seen somebody choking? You know how they keep screaming 'I can't breathe!'? No. Hmmmm. Well I forgot where I was going with that . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Ever seen somebody choking? You know how they keep screaming 'I can't breathe!'? No. Hmmmm. Well I forgot where I was going with that . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

1) is Delta scumreading House?
. if yes, has he recently pushed?
If no to above, why are the word OMGUS coming out of House's mouth?

2) Why are we continuing to try to wagon new people?
. Holy Cow, we have enough wagons already. stahp

3) Why is Delta scum?
. Everything Ive read thus far has seemed relatively town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:00 am

Post by pisskop »

He's pointing out the Wake fluff.

Wake literally threatened somebody. That's scum Wake as far as I'm concerned.
In post 1835, Wake1 wrote:You should probably stop with the anti-Town behavior before it catches up to you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Wake has not been asking questions.
Wake has been using simple AtE posting whereas he usually uses more complex interactions.
Wake told us he's 'changing the way he plays'. If
any
other player told you he was trying to change his play
while
also spending copous amounts of time telling you how you can't read or post content, would you believe them? Seriously.

vote: Wake
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1930, pisskop wrote:Wake has not been asking questions.
Wake has been using simple AtE posting whereas he usually uses more complex interactions.
Wake told us he's 'changing the way he plays'. If
any
other player told you he was trying to change his play
while
also spending copous amounts of time telling you how *they don't have the time to* read or post content, would you believe them? Seriously.

vote: Wake

ebwop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1959, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1868, DeltaWave wrote:So once Wake posts his epic analysis (which will probably be 40% self-aggrandizement, 35% talking about how he's sooo busy, and 25% limp-wristed and barely committal opinion), can we all agree that we're going to kill him off when we're down to the wire on time?

This post is blatantly what Wake looks for when he'a scumhunting.

It's scummy as hell and why we're lynching Delta today.

Let's go, Flubs.

ABR: The voice that Wake doesn't have.

. Hey, I'm glad he finally has
some
kind of voice :eek:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

But it isn't a modkill. Its you placing out. :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

He's saying she's slightly townish, which I could have told you :P
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1942, Drixx wrote:So this time, I'm going to ask you to do something harder. Explain away Delta's scummy behaviour in his (non)response to my push, and make a logical, objective, rational case that Delta is town, using only his posts. I don't care what your opinion is about what scum might or might not do. A 2nd game mafia player can tell you that scum do unpredictable things, so your skepticism is worse than useless. You say Elusive is obvtown so this should be a ridiculously easy exercise for you.

Guess who else is town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

(Elusive and) Delta! \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2020, Aneninen wrote:Noone asked that today.

This is exactly the kind of response not to give. :facepalm:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:37 am

Post by pisskop »

/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2231, DeltaWave wrote:This is the kind of shit that makes me think you're scum.

Housewagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Wagons on the House

vote: House
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

hunh, for some reason I was under the impression you were an FBI investigator.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Wake can still get lynched.
Ill read back up and do things eventually. Promise.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Vote: ARS

He can get it. Would love to confirm Klingon's suspicions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: .
In post 1313, Drixx wrote:
In post 1312, Aneninen wrote:Can someone explain why the Klingonette wagon is scummy? Why should we townread that slot at all?

I'm not one of the people who said it was scummy, but I've been paying attention. The basic argument that's being put forward is this:

1.) The votes are opportunistic because of the conflict that the slot was involved in.
1a.) Point #1 implies that the votes were made after the conflict
2.) Non game-centric reasons are by definition scummy

The problem with the argument is that all of the votes, except yours, were in place before said situation occurred. It was a specious argument with no merit. If you ISO me, you can see reference to the two posts that drew attention to the slot being scummy. I would argue that a lot of what happened since reinforces that read. I'm personally a little confused by folks asserting that the slot isn't scummy at all. I've read it in ISO a couple times and I don't see anything in there that indicates townie motivation.

In post 1246, Drixx wrote:
unvote

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

In post 1254, Drixx wrote:
Unvote

VOTE: KlingonCelt
I would like to note that my vote for KC was originally on well before the drama started, that I gave her a chance to stop with this crap, and that it will now stay on her until she's gone.

In post 1585, Drixx wrote:This is really disingenuous. You have been active enough to read and make posts. Claiming that your work is keeping you from engaging while you are engaging in a "safe" way doesn't make sense. Either you have enough time to read and evaluate or you don't. If you don't and that isn't likely to change in the near future, the best thing you can do is replace out, especially if you're being honest and you will end up a mislynch if your wagon gains momentum. It doesn't seem to me that we will learn a whole lot if you stay in the game and continue to give so little contribution and end up a mislynch as a result. I didn't think your RVS was anything to consider scummy, but even with the benefit of the doubt I gave you since you claimed to have announced an impending change of style, I'm starting to get pinged by your posts.

It feels a lot like you're mailing this in, if you get the expression. What you're saying doesn't really line up with how frequently you have posted. Something isn't adding up. FOS @ Wake.

I isoed Drixx as a show of good faith.

We can lynch ABR, Wake, or

Including, omfg!
In post 891, Drixx wrote:
In post 878, House wrote:
@mod
: Please either mod kill or force replace KlingonCelt for her personal attacks against SilverWolf. She has made posts that have zero bearing on the game and flat out break site guidelines.

This. 1000x this. If I had any say, it would be a lengthy ban from all games. The line is so far behind her at this point that it would take an orbital satellite to see it. There's no place for badgering someone and antagonizing and going that nasty crazy on them.

In post 991, Drixx wrote:
In post 990, House wrote:
In post 981, Wake1 wrote:With Silverwolf's departure a policy lynch is no longer warranted, because an essential element required to keep that specific conflict going has unfortunately left.

Running off a quality player makes the policy lynch all that more important because such shit behavior should not be tolerated regardless of alignment.

+1

They were both in the wrong, and both of them need to be gone. Until that sort of crap is met with absolute intolerance, people will keep doing it. Nobody should be harassed and bullied in a forum mafia game.

ARS needs rope, bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

ts my recommendation.

Lynching ARS, Wake, ABR in that order.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Are you being purposely daft?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Gee Im glad Im not scum according to ARS anymore.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2297, freeko wrote:Seemingly no one is joining my desire to get albert b rampage scum out of the game.

unvote
Vote: ABR

Nobody seems think Im right, so one scumread is as good as another.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

We should lynch ARS. Then all this alt drama could go away.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Theyre a meanie alt and its a carryover from SW. Also they keep calling me scum and never giving a case.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Theyll get it eventually. Of that I have no doubt. I can wait.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nonsense. SW was acting janky.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2395, pisskop wrote:Theyll get it eventually. Of that I have no doubt. I can wait.

:wink:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

I still havent read the first 15 pages without some filter.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

House with the easy case. *swish* Town points. :P
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

But seriously Id still like to lynch you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2408, Wake1 wrote:If you want to get rid of RS, how about you come up with a reasonable case instead?

These are typically rhetorical questions. Are you only trying to look town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also, yes, I apologize for calling you House.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2412, pisskop wrote:
In post 2408, Wake1 wrote:If you want to get rid of RS, how about you come up with a reasonable case instead?

In post 2416, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2412, pisskop wrote:

So you're going to sit there and be evasive.

Do you have an actual case on RS or not?

I have reasons to suspect her. I cant quite say why.

Why does your question reek of pretend pushing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:15 am

Post by pisskop »

MAthblade is apparently the sister of Titus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2453, A Royal Saint wrote:Yes that is correct Pisskop. I am the RL genderqueer person to Titus, biology wise I am her sister. I am pretty butch and consider myself more masculine than feminine and having to label myself as one or the other limiting and inaccurate regardless of which. So I made an alt for my masculine side. Reading and responding in depth later today. :/

Shitty RL day so may be on sparingly.

Its a good alt. I hope I didnt call you out. You scummy scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2458, House wrote:
In post 2457, DeltaWave wrote:Here is a hypothetical for ARS and House. Let's say I did get lynched today. After I flipped town, how would that change your perception of the game?

I'm going to mull this over and get back to you on that tonight or tomorrow.

UNVOTE:

While I think it over.

Was Delta in danger of being lynched if you left your vote on?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2460, House wrote:You know what, I'm tired of you chomping at the bit to lynch me over no/stupid reasons.

@mod
: replace me

Now, move on and kindly stay out of games I'm in and I'll return the favor.

House. Placing out for you could be a scum tell.

unvote
vote: House
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Rather threatening to is.

post 216
House wrote:Screw this. I'm not going to be able to work with people that are hostile towards me when I simply want to understand.

@mod: please replace me, I am sorry.

I was later PM'd to disregard this. Editing this to notify the other players.

From Micro 421.

How does one question send you over the rails House? Do you have any examples of me 'chomping at the bit' or are you just upset people dont find your flacid push on Delta believable?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: ABR
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

bwahahahaha
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think we were talking about Titus being scum?
. If Im honest I dont get some of it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2677, Titus wrote:My fucking god. That's just how ika scumhunts. He rolefishes like a madman.

I got this though. this is distinctly terrible.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

o.o I read about those. Rivers of wine and thrones of Gold; which servants equal in beauty, grace, and fealty.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

And also the shade of (fruit trees?), though my memory may be off on that one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, why is Garmr with the others in the red?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

And texcat with the oranges?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Im noticing a theme with your reads, and those dont fit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2874, Wake1 wrote:

Titus

Egg

Aneninen

dragonspawn

ika

freeko

AngryPidgeon

A Royal Saint

texcat

Shiro

pisskop

Albert B. Rampage

Garmr

dramonic

Flubbernugget

DeltaWave

Please direct your questions towards me.

Can you also tell me why AP and ARS are neutral?

@Garmr

At least insofar as his scumreads go, They are all minimal-producers of content or original arguement. Or have 'garbage' posts.
Except Tex and you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2882, Wake1 wrote:Then you had better explain it in detail, because you have far, far more time on your hands than I do.

I could only wish to have a day so full with activity I didnt need to fill it with forums.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

mmhmmmm. So about Tex and Garmr?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Wake, yu no answer serious question?

Texcat and Garmr dont fid the rest of your reads. Why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Starcraft? hunh. Besides not being very accurate thats a terrible metaphor.

I think you are scum who had a bad IRL space.

vote: wake
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Until he flips scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Of course. Because we identify with him he cant be scumz.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im sure Wake understands its not personal.

Wake hasnt made a case for one person to lynch. Nor has he begun hunting using a new style. Playing a less focused read is going to result in more of this arhuing and conflict, although you are typical quite well spoken. You can be both concise and cordial, but you need practice. Start now. Dont think about it; start with your heart and move with your gut when you look.

Changing an aspect of oneself is a daunting challenge that takes commitent. Gotta start here. You having a a busy workday is a good thing outside of this forum, and so is paying your own way. Its an underappreciated virtue thats not being ingrained by our culture any longer.

But this is a game where for whatever reason you are proving UNSAT. At the end of the day its appeals to emotion and toexperience/ofauthority.

Id lynch Shiro today as an alternative. Or maybe ika. but probably just you or her.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3023, pisskop wrote:Im sure Wake understands its not personal.

@Wake

You havent made a case for one person to lynch. Nor has he begun hunting using a new style. Playing a less focused read is going to result in more of this arhuing and conflict, although you are typical quite well spoken. You can be both concise and cordial, but you need practice. Start now. Dont think about it; start with your heart and move with your gut when you look.

Changing an aspect of oneself is a daunting challenge that takes commitent. Gotta start here. You having a a busy workday is a good thing outside of this forum, and so is paying your own way. Its an underappreciated virtue thats not being ingrained by our culture any longer.

But this is a game where for whatever reason you are proving UNSAT. At the end of the day its appeals to emotion and toexperience/ofauthority.
its scummy, and your irritation reads as scummy. What redeeming features have you presented?

Id lynch Shiro today as an alternative. Or maybe ika. but probably just you or her.

Eb Wop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

bwahahahaha.

Lets lynch AP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

We should consider lynching Anen, Wake, or Shiro
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive since grown attatched to Anen
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:35 am

Post by pisskop »

ahh this must be pro dodge season

Texcat, why ask me that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3088, dragonspawn wrote:When would scum be a cop?

Wha? Multiball or Rolecop. Or bastard/misleading/funtime setups.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

nooo wake wagon is best wagon. zero wefgort at contents, 95% AtE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im going to play a game where I
yell
lsh out at people for asking me for content amd spend more time promisong content and arguing anout content then actually producing stuff.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why is wake town? What protown activity has he engaged in? None. Youre reading his emotions, not his play.
. Youre stating things. Back them up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Wakes motivations are bad. He is defensive, wishy washy, and keeps promising things. Hes using replacing out as a threat, holding guilt trips above our heads, and if I have to hear one more time how he has to go back to irl, but its totally not scummy, Im going to cry.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Wake is more invested in making us feel thing than playing. thats scummy; even for a pressed player. When you pursue the elicitation of negative emotions to the exclusion of positive ones or actual material, its scummy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:19 am

Post by pisskop »

I got poked. Lets lynch wake still.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3101, pisskop wrote:Why is wake town? What protown activity has he engaged in? None. Youre reading his emotions, not his play.
. Youre stating things. Back them up

In post 3104, pisskop wrote:Wakes motivations are bad. He is defensive, wishy washy, and keeps promising things. Hes using replacing out as a threat, holding guilt trips above our heads, and if I have to hear one more time how he has to go back to irl, but its totally not scummy, Im going to cry.

In post 3105, pisskop wrote:Wake is more invested in making us feel thing than playing. thats scummy; even for a pressed player. When you pursue the elicitation of negative emotions to the exclusion of positive ones or actual material, its scummy.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:44 am

Post by pisskop »

If wake either wake/dramonic flip scum, the other is like;y cleared.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

The only other lynch Id consider is ARS or maybe ABR.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:59 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: ARS

Ill throw ARS a bone.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Holy cow. I hop off to help a wagon in need and it explodes :\
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hi Wake! Im happy this worked out for us! :)

It was the meta from Mafialand Mayhem.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus, do you still suspect ARS as a scummy scumster?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

I was on a prayer and a hope.
. You are much more critical as scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

AP is the SK.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im
V/LA until Monday, April 5th

But also bwahahahaha AP is the SK.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im willing to bet ARS. Hey! look who Im voting yesterday.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: ARS
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well, I donbt want Flubber to be scum when I dont suspect him :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3426 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Does the cop differentiate between SK/Mafia?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Or read the SK as different from towm?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:55 am

Post by pisskop »

I don't read enough to be that invested.

Nevertheless, that brings me to question Shiro:

In post 3425, Shiro wrote:I still consider titus attempt to draw the cop search an sk tell but that alone isn't a whole lot.

Do explain.

vote: Shiro
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:56 am

Post by pisskop »

This is a good wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3434, texcat wrote:Pisskop, Surely you read it; you posted it.

What are you talking about?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3436, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 3376, DeltaWave wrote:I bet if you go check, I was voting Wake longer than anyone else here.

I bet that this was a setup and Wake probably told you he was having RL problems. Still thinking Anen and Delta.

Also Delta is a bad read. If he's scum I'll eat tomorrow's sweaty gym socks.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are we making arbitrary townblocs? bad. I don't amind them but when everybody forces them into discussion it becomes an issue. It only takes one scum/sk to ruin the bloc, which would collaspe into a fustercluck if it doesnt yield results anyway.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Fun idea: We have X numbers of days. Who would we lynch (-/+1 player) to win?
. I don't like the idea of actively discussing making a bloc, because TBs are supposed to be natural and just sort of happen without the players within them verbally consenting to it.

In this closed setup we
a) dont know for sure if the bloc is actually sufficient
b) dont know if the SK is being made into it (probably the biggest threat to town if this happens. SK riding the days out? 'Contribuiting' to the townblocs agenda?)
c) wifom: scum/sk can always get into it
d) its trying to break the game, which honestly is kind of unfun.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

derp: this isnt closed setup. Scratch a)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Too many work
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Dah.

In a closed setup you need to be able to adjust a plan.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not a fan of us getting obcessed with a townbloc when we have a largely naked wagon. Discuss this thing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wonder if shes not the SK VCAing her way to victory ;)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Scum should note SK is not bulletproof
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

We dont need a fake doc claim from town. The risk involved is much greater than any reward. We arent losing and with an SK around if Shiro isnt the doc she needs rope.

Period. Not only can we afford the lynch, we'll be cleaning up MS.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Holy crap lets all put our own skins above the towns and thus play against our wincons.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nonsense. 3 goons are dead. If Shiro is town its a justifiable PL. If she is scum than we just eliminated one of the Night kills at the cost of a doc; a prospect infinitely worth it considering the size of the game and the percentage that the doc can hit the NK target.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3566 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

If she is lying there is zero reason not to expose her.
unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

If she is lying, she will be lynched. I'd CC in a heartbeat if I were the doc. No reason to gambit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3576 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus isn't scum, to my knowledge.
. What does ika look like as scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Gah. I want firsthand knowledge. But not at the expense of dramaz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Relax, nobody's gearing up for anything serious here. I'm just trying to poke at chinks I see. ika's motivations are foreign to me. I don't know how he tends to think, so I asked. I'm sure It'll be important in some future game to know what others consider his scum game to be like.

afa the doc and claiming. I still disagree. On many levels. For instance, if she's faking doc She isn't doing it to save the doc. She's doing it to save herself. But w.e.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3583 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

w.e. her reasons. If its fake, it should be stopped. Don't care after that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

youre assuming shes town, and fakeclaiming

and under that assumption youre lauding her claim, a dishonest survivslistic play w/bad form, as a positive for the town.

youre trying to take a bad move and say its good.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

of course if she really is doc than its relative gravy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

@titus

but survivalism places immediete survival over long term; by necessity.
But sure, you make a fine point.

@Abr

lets not lynch the doc
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3622 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3613, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pisskop, please try to be helpful. Ika is confirmed town.

what? Thats all you got out of the conversation that happened in your abscenc?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I still want to lynch Anen. Just a little. I don't like how oppurtunistic he gets.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:26 am

Post by pisskop »

There is one mafia and one sk. lets either get association cases or SK hun
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3668, DeltaWave wrote:I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how the rest of the scumteam pissed off Wake and this is the only thing I can come up with.

Too hard trying too hard.
Lack of support and hardlione pushing is just as frustrating as throwing an inactive scumbuddy unber the bus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Terrible. We're tripping over ourselves assuming he bussed his buddies.

What about vice versa? Or complete lack of bussing. Or your gosh darn VCA. The last scum has a fair chance of being on the wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

dramonic - 3 - Shiro, dragonspawn, Albert B. Rampage

Actually, that Dramonic wagon has a lot of characters on it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3697, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pisskop. Yep. Pisskop. Waffle Waffle, flippity floppity, *waves hands* I think hes mafia and mayyyyybe SK.

That's right. I'm suddenly both.

We should lynch AP and . . . I suppose I'll eventually get around to finding out the mafia.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3702 (isolation #140) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

I guess Dramonic would make sense as mafias.

The Wake bussing, the noncontent. But
why
? It takes no effort; and all of the fun is in the chase, not the kill.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:28 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: ABR

All the other wagons but maybe dragon are crap.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I just wanna see the noncontribuitor hang.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think think is adequate.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3750 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus should tell us about ARS not doing VCA. and if its siblings's spat or wagontimr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (isolation #146) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

We should have popcorned these lists.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3802 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:47 am

Post by pisskop »

we arent popcorning. just namedrop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Drams not the worst lynch given his bus on Wake.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Also I'd like to lynch AP. Still.

Notice how I went from town with a legitimate read on him to his top pick for scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3812 (isolation #150) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Lol @AP. We should lynch him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (isolation #151) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

What changed from and to your readlist just a page ago?

In post 3382, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3380, Egg wrote:AP, why pisskop? Is it still for King talking about how she plays as SK?

I spent most of my time reading around that segment waffling back and forth on thinking that she was being bussed, that the scumteam legit thought she was an SK, that her feelings were genuine, etc.

Gun to my head, I'm going to call the slot town. No takebacksies. I tend to think Pisskop's SK read on me is real. I actually understand why he thinks it (I think) and its something I would potentially agree with if I didn't know my alignment, although I think the tell in particular mostly only applies in single faction games. At least less so to SKs.

I strongly believe that Klingon was being genuine about her feelings. That doesn't necessarily mean anything about her alignment though, I'm capable of getting emotional as either alignment when things don't go how I want. For her to be Mafia, she'd have to be super convinced that ARS is SK which I guess is possible. I just don't think its likely though. Looking at the big picture from the slot, I think I see town. I can come up with scenarios where it isn't, but I think the simplest explanation is that its town for Pisskop's case, Klingon getting voted by Garmr and Drixx, and Klingon's whole nonsense about an SK in the game.

Also, gratz on the poker win! I really like playing but haven't found anywhere up here that I like playing at really. Im too used to Commerce and the Bike in LA.

Hunh? And why would you try vainly to discredit my point instead of address as a townie would?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3829 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:25 am

Post by pisskop »

sigh

vote:dramonic

if hes last scum hes being bad at it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3826, AngryPidgeon wrote:A) I'm town

This is the part we can't reconcile.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (isolation #154) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:40 am

Post by pisskop »

vote:AP

Also I wanna say ths is a setup for ika mislynch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (isolation #155) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3851, pisskop wrote:
vote:AP

Also I wanna say ths is a setup for ika mislynch

Rather, the titus kill is
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3856 (isolation #156) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Because pointless elfvotes make you suddenly town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (isolation #157) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Lynching you makes me happy in three ways.

1) youre probs the sk
2) You were House
3) youre pushing my lynch for ~reasons~
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (isolation #158) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats not how you play 20Qs.

Youre supposed to ask person/place/thing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (isolation #159) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: dragonspawn
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (isolation #160) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:21 am

Post by pisskop »

I hate people who try to justify self voters.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (isolation #161) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Justifying your own is one thing, and a self hammer is another story, but a random self vote that suggests a player is nervous shouldnt be read as a town move. Cuz its not.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (isolation #162) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Bad analysis is bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (isolation #163) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:01 am

Post by pisskop »

For one, the wake wagon at lynch was in no way reflective of its growth
For another, the Shiro wagon doesnt have to be a scum-driven wagon

Anen is making assumtions and trying to lead people into his special little mislynch zone. I did not hammer Wake into the ground for somebody with too much time and not enough bipartisanship to try to narrarate me onto the suspect list.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (isolation #164) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3893, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 3891, pisskop wrote:Bad analysis is bad.

Concluding it's bad with nothing explaining why is bad.

Good job jumping the gun.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (isolation #165) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Lol at that response.

1) OMGUS
2) I didnt call you scum. But now I think you have a real chance at being it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #166) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3896, Aneninen wrote:much, much worse than my analysis.

This just goes to show he;'s building evidence around his list, not making his list to the evidence.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3903 (isolation #167) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3896, Aneninen wrote:) So, you call me scum right after I called you scum?

He thought I called him scum. The omgus is in the response, not whatever I actually said

@Anen. Where did I call you scum anyhow?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3904 (isolation #168) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3902, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 3895, pisskop wrote:
In post 3893, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 3891, pisskop wrote:Bad analysis is bad.

Concluding it's bad with nothing explaining why is bad.

Good job jumping the gun.

How am I to know you were planning to make explanation when you give a nonlinear like that?

fair enough.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3913 (isolation #169) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3912, Aneninen wrote:
In post 3894, pisskop wrote:
Anen is making assumtions and trying to lead people into his special little mislynch zone.

Didn't you call me scum here?

Did I? Or am I claim you are pushing your own narrative to push whats going to be mislynches?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3963 (isolation #170) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3962, AngryPidgeon wrote:And commenting on my selfvote being scummy is SO last year.

Guys, this could die. We can do it if we work together \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3992 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:16 am

Post by pisskop »

We aren't lynching me. You're trying too hard to associate me with Wake?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3994 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:17 am

Post by pisskop »

And also anyone who thinks that Klingy prefering 3P roles makes her an SK is dumb.

I perfer mafia roles.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3999 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Good luck drumming up support. Im like the most confirmed townie here, according to realists.
AP
on the other hand . . .

you should vote for AP.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4000 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Also, is this because I'm sheeping ika?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

hmmm. Thats the issue. We don't have much in the way of obvious towns.

you arent the SK. Im sheeping ika.

@ika, why do you want Dragon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4005 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Still willing to have ARS killed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4016 (isolation #177) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Anen just agreed with my point and then went off on his obnoxious PP routine.

id string him up just for avoiding it before.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4017 (isolation #178) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Look at Anens votes for the game. All nonwagons. Hes failed to be on a major wagon, or pinpoint scum (by day).

Why do we trust his analysis? He hasnt produced anything of merit. Hes the SK.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (isolation #179) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:30 am

Post by pisskop »

We already know he considers himself good. Why has he been so bad here?

His analysis is biased, full of assumptions, and conviently based on wagons. He was only on minor wagons because he wants to be careful to not lynch scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (isolation #180) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:29 am

Post by pisskop »

what? If you arent reading the thread there are better ways to say it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4024 (isolation #181) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4019, dragonspawn wrote:If you think anen is bad, why aren't you voting for him?

trying to remember why I'm townreading him. I know I've been going back and forth on it.

I'm sheeping ika, silly.

I would like his reasonsing after claiming a cop inno on you, though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4026 (isolation #182) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:51 am

Post by pisskop »

I already said there's easier ways to say you arent reading?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4027 (isolation #183) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3863, ika wrote:VOTE: dragonspawn

my results are town but dragons continued "wait on ika" is scummy at best. like your play doesnt take into account the fact that sk is is immune

also titus, you CC doc was pointless but whatever it would of been better if you just fake CC me as cop honestly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4029 (isolation #184) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Was Texcat 'waiting on ika'?
In post 3858, dragonspawn wrote:How about we hear back on ika about an investigation before we start lynching anyone.

I was under the impression he had innos on both.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4031 (isolation #185) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Oh boi.

NEwho, dragon isnt a really big scumred of mine. Also I kinda feel like I should apologize for any offense?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4036 (isolation #186) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont get the Delta read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4037 (isolation #187) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Or that Anen is mafia?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4041 (isolation #188) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Anen scum? I guess I don't think he fits the profile. Im more than happy lynching him as the SK canidate though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (isolation #189) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Anen Mafia*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4046 (isolation #190) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4048 (isolation #191) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

That'll date me :D
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4064 (isolation #192) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I'd be down to PL Anen for spamming bad and insulting pictures.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4065 (isolation #193) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Anen
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4066 (isolation #194) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean I guess he also has bad reads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4069 (isolation #195) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:51 am

Post by pisskop »

He's being obnoxious. I feel a rising need to aggressively drive home a lynch on him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4073 (isolation #196) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4071, Egg wrote:I love the pigeons and the fish was funny. Just sayin'

Its cute one game, in a spoiler. Its an everygame thing. Its like watching an old man telling the same jokes to the same people.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (isolation #197) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Must be terrible to be so dried up on humor.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4076 (isolation #198) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea, except for the part where I lynched scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4077 (isolation #199) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

You know, when I bull-dogged him into the noose? Totally inconsistent.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”