Mini 1802: Paint Mafia Sequel - Game Over!

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Katsuki said he'll post today, if he doesn't he'll get hammered. I don't think one day is too much to wait.

I'll be real surprised if he comes up with anything to make my change my mind but I'm curious.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

zzz
I prefer they, thanks :)
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2117, Sotty7 wrote:I'm currently at work posting from a kindle so it's hard to quote and keep up but I'm not 1v1 with katsuki at all.

Mostly posting to not hammer at this point. I'm willing to give katsuki a little more time. However the more he avoids the thread, the more it looks like scum bailing
Who said we were 1v1?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2118, Sotty7 wrote:Lets talk partners.

Possible combos:

Katsuki + Thor
Katsuki + Dwlee
Katsuki + iraonavp
Katsuki + Sotty
Thor+ Dwlee
Thor + iranoavp
Thor + Sotty
Dwlee + iraonavp
Dwlee + Sotty
Sotty + iraonavp

Right now we have Katsuki at lynch - 1 with iraonavp and Dwlee voting. Both myself and Thor have posted without a hammer. That rules out a team of me and Thor as it would make Katsuki town and one of us would have end gamed you all by now.

This also rules out any team of either myself or Thor with either Dwlee or iraonavp because again this would me Katsuki was town and either Thor or myself would have hammered and the game would be over. This leaves us with the following five groupings.

Katsuki + Thor
Katsuki + Dwlee
Katsuki + iraonavp
Katsuki + Sotty
Dwlee + iraonavp

Thor+ Dwlee

Thor + iranoavp

Thor + Sotty

Dwlee + Sotty

Sotty + iraonavp

Breaking it down like this makes it pretty clear to me that Katsuki is scum. I want to check into the Dwlee + iraonavp just to make myself feel better but right now I don't feel that being too likely. I spoke about an alternate theory of the crime, and I was thinking it could be iranovp + Thor. I was doing reading and Bellaphant (Thor) left a vote on Spiffeh (iraonavp) a lot of day one despite spending most of her time pushing elsewhere on her reads. It stuck out to me. We have ruled that partnership out since Thor didn't hammer.

Am I missing something?
I think your analysis is rather flawed. I mean, granted in terms of POSSIBLE pairings according to what you listed, it would seem I fit in more pairs, but the simple fact right now is that I'm town and that's how the scumteam would want it.

If we just take a look at the past 2 pages, look at how desperate iraon and dwlee are with trying to get me lynched before I even get a chance to talk to you. I don't know how you can possibly townread that. They see the game in sight and are starting to let slip their scummy bloodlust. Just see how hard dwlee is trying to push the fact that I started the game red, despite the fact that I was blue and if I really were scum, would have painted myself blue, just like how I always prioritize the protection of myself in every scumgame I have ever played above all else (see Through the Looking Glass for a prime example, where I self-targetted myself with the rolestop every night as my scumbuddies got gunned down by the town vig, thus allowing me to carry the game in what was recognized as one of the best scum performances on this site of all time). They know that this game ends once my lynch has been achieved, hence why they are growing impatient and trying to get you to end the game before there is a possibility of you changing your mind.

You and Thor are confirmed town to me right now, it's clear that iraon and dwlee are scum. Now, you seem to be deadset in me being scum. Why is that? Talk to me and walk me through why you see me as scum, because the game is riding on it.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'M IMPATIENT because you STARTED THE GAME RED and now you're confirmed scum to my because I'm town on your wagon.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 2152, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2117, Sotty7 wrote:I'm currently at work posting from a kindle so it's hard to quote and keep up but I'm not 1v1 with katsuki at all.

Mostly posting to not hammer at this point. I'm willing to give katsuki a little more time. However the more he avoids the thread, the more it looks like scum bailing
Who said we were 1v1?
Thor
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm pretty sure you need to talk me through why it's iro and dwlee, math is on their side not yours. I'm also curious why you only seem interested in talking to me when you could be pleading to Thor as well. We both have the ability to lose the game if your town, why are you putting the game in my hands?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I haven't read any of Thor's posts whereas I've been meaning to communicate with you for a while now. I can't recall having played with him before or at least can't remember if we have, and I don't do well with strangers. :]

I don't know why you'd be looking at "math" when you have two players who are literally scumclaiming in front of your eyes. dwlee is scum because just look at the fucking shit he's been posting the past 2-3 pages and POE (did you really need to ask me why dwlee??).

As for iraon, go look through his ISO and tell me that is a town ISO. Go look at all the shit he's posted with regards to me and tell me that's town. I've seen iraon's play as town numerous times before and it is vastly different from his play here. As town, he is actually inquisitive and actively attempts to deduce the alignment of other players whereas his play here has been with the singular agenda of trying to get me mislynched because his team fucking painted me red.

It really sucks that the only player who actually knows me here is dead (pieguyn). OH SPEAKING OF WHICH HEY LOOK AT THAT THE ONLY PERSON DEFENDING ME GOT KILLED I FUCKING WONDER WHY. I REALLY want to point to [REDACTED], where a scummer correctly reasoned that I can't possibly be scum due to the N1 kill being a player who I am both friends with and who was actively sheeping me. I don't make retarded kills as scum.

But before I got on that tangent, it really sucks that pieguyn is dead because she knows that there is no way scum-Katsuki does not paint self different color as scum. I doubt you know me that well so I can understand why you don't seem to see how this is such a major point against me being scum, and obviously scumlee and scumavp are all LALALALALALALA
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I'm not sure why is Katsuki even trying at this point... Quite masochistic.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1664, pieguyn wrote:to lay things out in more depth for people like Zulfy who might not have followed all of my posts so far:

I think S_S and Nahdia is the most likely scum team. however, there are two imminent issues with an S_S lynch: 1. I also feel about 95% sure {Katsuki, Nahdia} contains exactly one scum, and in a situation like that you resolve it the day *before* XYLO, not at XYLO, and 2. if we lynch S_S first, I die overnight and Nahdia's slot will likely get away straight to endgame, especially with people like kraska in the game who are not only easily manipulable but who are also going to turn around and straight up lynch one of the people who is scum reading her.

my scum read on Nahdia is a lot stronger than my scum read on S_S, and I think there are some other possibilities outside of S_S being the second scum; namely I think Nahdia's partner is somewhere in {S_S, dwlee, Wingback}, with Wingback being more of an outside shot than anything. for this reason, and because there has been no talk at all about the idea of flipping dwlee and so he would not have been flipped last night (and couldn't have been flipped N1/N2 because those went to Nahdia and Katsuki) - despite thinking S_S is more likely scum - it's more prudent to flip dwlee here, for the end goal of solidifying town reads. the end result then becomes that if dwlee flips blue, it makes {Nahdia, S_S} very close to a lock unless something stupid is going on or at the least *if* S_S is town we have a lot more information about who the last scum is, and if he flips red, then that's a lot more useful than something like S_S flipping red where there'd be a lot of WIFOM regarding whether scum altered his color or not.

lynching Katsuki first out of this pair doesn't work for the same reason lynching S_S first doesn't work: Nahdia's slot will get straight to endgame if we take that route. and if Nahdia somehow flips *town*, then I feel a lot better about the rest of yall's chances tomorrow despite not trusting people like kraska for shit, since the Katsuki lynch will be guaranteed with really no way for him to argue his way out of it.

ergo, flip dwlee -> lynch Nahdia is the percentage play and the play that is by far the most difficult for scum to play around

if Nahdia and Katsuki are both town then lolol, we all just collectively suck so I don't mind as much.
In post 1716, pieguyn wrote:the question here is, which among the following do we believe:

1. the scum team is {Nahdia, S_S or someone else who isn't dwlee}. they flipped Nahdia N1, Katsuki N2, and N3, of all the town players in the game, decided on flipping dwlee N3 despite him being pretty much widely considered town and no one talking about flipping him whatsoever? I don't mean this rhetorically, I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing here.

2. the scum team is {Nahdia, dwlee}. they flipped Nahdia N1, Katsuki N2, and N3 gave dwlee a different non-red color that wasn't blue?

3. Nahdia-slot isn't on the scum team and it's {Katsuki, someone}, and they just didn't bother painting Katsuki blue for some reason? in that case we have no idea except at some point they flipped dwlee, and we should consider who they figured would be a more valuable use for the blue paint than Katsuki, which I have trouble seeing since he was a consensus scum read and pretty much everyone wanted to flip him.

no one bum rush shit, I need to think about this more and probably won't be back until later.
In post 1830, pieguyn wrote:dwlee is not "confirmed scum", or even more likely scum, really, if CO is town. if CO is town then we're in case 3 from my , and scum could have done just about anything with the flips.

that's a large part of why lynching dwlee first is really fucking stupid, and it's also the reason it's stupid that people are claiming this is "lining up lynches". if CO flips town, we don't do anything with dwlee tomorrow, we reevaluate from there (with the additional knowledge Katsuki is very likely scum).
In post 1829, pieguyn wrote:kraska still isn't scum, she's just a really, really, really, really bad player.

lynching dwlee over CO is really bad and it isn't theoretically correct due to there being one scum in CO/Katsuki. moreover, there are a few things I need to look at before being sure of whether it's dwlee or not.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Thor are you willing to hammer?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Katsuki: Im not confirmed scum cause I started the game read cause I would have painted myself blue!!!
WHAT IF THERE IS NO BLUE PAINT??
SOTTY, KATSUKI FYPOV SHOULD BE CONFIRMED TO HAVE STARTED THE GAME RED
THE ONLYYYY WAY that katsuki could be town fypov would be that scum started with a purple or (white?) godfather which is the stupidest shit ever. The only purpose a godfather would have is to avoid being caught as scum by the color flips and yet if someone color flipped as fucking white or purple on day 1 they would almost certainly be lynched.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Katsuki »

lmao AND I WOULD NOT HAVE PAINTED MYSELF SOME OTHER COLOR IF SAY I REALLY WAS SCUM AND BLUE WAS NOT AN OPTION???

LIKE HOLY FUCK SOTTY IF YOU'RE READING THIS CLUCKLEFUCK ALONG WITH IRAON'S LATEST POST AND TOWNREADING THOSE TWO THEN SHIT YOU REALLY DO DESERVE TO LOSE

IRAON DOESN'T EVEN THINK IM ACTUALLY SCUM HE'S JUST PUSHING HIS LOLMISLYNCH AND YOURE THE SUCKER FALLING FOR IT
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Katsuki »

JESUS THIS IS WHY IM QUITTING MAFIA GAMES LIKE THESE ARE FUCKING AGGRAVATING AND MAKE ME WISH I COULD DRAW SCUM EVERY GAME
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

YOU ARE CONFIRMED TO HAVE STARTED RED THERE ISNT A STINKING NONBLUE GODFATHER IN THE GAME
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not to mention ira and I are totally unable to be partners cause you can see him setting up to mislynch be tomorrow by claiming that I scum slipped!
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by iraonavp »

:lol:

Also notice that Katsuki is only presenting arguments for me being scum-aligned, and Dwlee is now posturing in a different direction after trying to make Thor665 look bad.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ira has no reading comprehension skills confirmed^
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2164, Dwlee99 wrote:YOU ARE CONFIRMED TO HAVE STARTED RED THERE ISNT A STINKING NONBLUE GODFATHER IN THE GAME
Why is that confirmed?
In post 2160, Sotty7 wrote:Thor are you willing to hammer?
Depending on how Dwlee answers that question, yeah. Because if it's confirmed, then Kat is assuredly confirmed - also I don't like the lack of a vote being placed by someone who sees 'confirmed scum' and consider that a very strong tell.

I'd kind of like to hear Dwlee flap around with his answer though, because I'm pretty sure I've called the team and want to make that clear to people, because I think he's pushing his bus to derp levels to try to make up for me pointing out how soft his shtick was earlier.

Do you agree with my point about Ira+Dwlee being highly unlikely? I think it's telling.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I've already explained why it is confirmed
like a billion times
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Link me to one of the billion quotes?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2066, Dwlee99 wrote:Katsuki = RED
Dwlee = PURPLE
irainavp = WHITE
wingback =BLACK
Zulfy= RED
Sotty = ???
No one starts as not blue/red.
So that means that three of the nights scum colored someone are already gone
Katsuki = RED
Zulfy= RED
Sotty = ???
zulfy was town and he flipped red, so he had to have been painted
Katsuki = RED
Sotty = ???
So that is nights one - four that we know one of those four people are colored.
And sotty claims to have been colored last night so that means that katsuki is the one in the list who has NOT been colored, meaning they started out as red, ergo katsuki is scum.
there wouldn't be a non-blue colored godfather in the game, end of story.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

there i did
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, I'm pretty sure it's not confirmed - I just want to see you back up the insanity you're now claiming is fact.
It shows the lack of actual scumhunting, just let me prove that point and then we can hammer Kat.

PEdit - how does that confirm anything?

We have;
Dwlee
Ira
Wing
Sotty
Zulfy

All with non standard colors (or a flip)

We have Kat claiming a flip of his color.

That means that Kat can be scum OR that a non standard color exists.

Either is possible to be true but the only way one is confirmed is if you know something you're not saying.
Up until I and Sotty didn't hammer you had no reason to believe there was no GF. Right?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, theoretically, for Sotty and I - ou or Ira could be a GF - we can't claim assured knowledge of lack of GF, yes?
Only you and Ira can.
Or Kat, though in reverse.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”