The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Young and Witless »

Heyy this playerlist is awesome!
VOTE: beeboy
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:19 am

SirCakez is probtown.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:22 am

Townlist:
SirCakez
Catdog
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:24 am

Hmm beeboy feels like town.

I can't read Fire for the life of me but I don't like , particularly this line:
In post 80, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Feels like you just selected some random completed games from me.
Cakez is leaning town too.

Townleans on BBT and PV, scumlean on hebichan as well.

And lol, ninja'd by my other head.

(I'm still gonna sign even though he's posting in blue.)
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:13 am

The one on you? It's mostly from .
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:45 am

In post 155, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 152, Young and Witless wrote:The one on you? It's mostly from .
-smart
Why does that give you a town read?
It doesn't strike me as something you'd say as scum.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:56 am

Idk it just doesn't. :shifty:
In post 160, Maxous wrote:young & witless might be scum white knighting SirCakez
Do you think the Cakez wagon will develop into a real wagon?
In post 161, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 147, Young and Witless wrote:
SirCakez is probtown.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Talk to me about both of these things.

Why is SC town? Why vote for TD?
In post 149, Young and Witless wrote: Cakez is leaning town too.
Same thing - why?
The way he tried to engage MOHIS reminds me of his town play. (And it pinged my gut all over the place :P )

@Kuroi: what didn't you like about ? And why don't you have anything to say about PeregrineV?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:23 am

In post 167, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 166, Young and Witless wrote: The way he tried to engage MOHIS reminds me of his town play. (And it pinged my gut all over the place :P )
-smart
Umm, what? SC didn't try to engage MOHIS at all. He stated a town read that he couldn't justify and it was Vedith forcing the interaction.
Fair point. I still think the way he went about it was towny.
In post 168, KuroiXHF wrote:Sheeping denotes a lack of independent thought. "I'll sheep this" means "I have an excuse to have a vote out there without having to explain myself!"

It's scummy at worst. At best, it's anti-town. Either way, sheeping is not something we should tolerate.
I don't agree with this.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:28 am

SirCakez is town for trying hard to bring progress to the game.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:29 am

In post 161, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why vote for TD?
That's a stupid question.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:35 am

In post 95, SirCakez wrote:Where are the other 16 players damn
I can give some examples, like this. I am impatient like this when it comes to scum hunting.

You can also ISO SirCakez for full resolution. It's not fake, it's someone wanting activity.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:37 am

Meanwhile TiphaineDeath is trying to find excuses to not do anything.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:55 pm

In post 173, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 169, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 167, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 166, Young and Witless wrote: The way he tried to engage MOHIS reminds me of his town play. (And it pinged my gut all over the place :P )
-smart
Umm, what? SC didn't try to engage MOHIS at all. He stated a town read that he couldn't justify and it was Vedith forcing the interaction.
Fair point. I still think the way he went about it was towny.
In post 168, KuroiXHF wrote:Sheeping denotes a lack of independent thought. "I'll sheep this" means "I have an excuse to have a vote out there without having to explain myself!"

It's scummy at worst. At best, it's anti-town. Either way, sheeping is not something we should tolerate.
I don't agree with this.
-smart
VOTE: Young and Witless

The defence of SC is pinging me hard.
Why?
In post 192, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 149, Young and Witless wrote:I can't read Fire for the life of me but I don't like 80, particularly this line:
I'd like to discuss this with Smart when he's on. Why does Fires read alter what I say?

-Vedith
It doesn't. My point was that your slot is going to be hard to read because I'm terrible at reading Fire; however, I did get a read from one of your posts.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:54 am

So the thing is.
My record at reading Cakez is abysmal. I've found that if I want to scumread him he's probably town, and if I want to townread him he's probably scum.
The problem being that even when I tried to apply this rule I still arrived at the wrong result. :roll:
So, like, I see why people don't like my reasoning. But maybe people (BBT, Xkfyu and TD in particular) can talk to me about their reads on Cakez instead of just calling mine fake.
In post 247, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Personally I’d support a lynch on Other Head simply to stanch the flow of spammy shitposting from the Fire head.
:igmeou:
Also anyone who wants to give Beeboy Town cred for shitposting can fight me also …
Is this a meta thing or just a general aversion to people townreading shitposters?
VOTE: Iprobably - the response to a single vote from Maxous at is “Why Me” which needs rope. And then disappears into the backgroup. Note too busy to actually provide content but not too busy to say “I’m too busy”.
Does "Why Me" come more often from newbscum than newbtown?

I like Xkfyu for town for his interactions with PV and MOHIS.
However, I don't like his challenging Cakez's PV read as much.

IPS's Maxous vote is pretty disgusting.

Hebichan's interactions with Kuroi are similarly so.

VOTE: hebichan doubtcasting a lot and reads don't seem real (beeboy one in particular I disliked).
I would also vote IPS.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:20 am

In post 369, CatDog wrote:YAW, that's... that's not what you said. You were hard defending him saying that him asking where the other players in the game were was him trying hard to advance the game or some similar bs. Now it seems like you're saying you were making up a reason to defend him because you want to scum read him so he must be town? I just.. what? No that doesn't make sense. At all.
No, I think Creature said that. I thought (and still think) that the awkward way he interacted with Vedith was consistent with his town game. That's not something I would use to townread most other people.
In post 371, Maxous wrote:
unvote, vote: Young and Witless

> The SC read isn't about your reasoning. Both your heads hard-defended SC and overly struggled to justify the read.
That sounds like it is about our reasoning.
> What's the point of your questions to MOI?
To figure out what exactly he means so I can sort him and see if I can agree with his arguments.
> Why is Hebichan's interactions with Kuroi disgusting? That's vague and unconvincing
Hebichan feels backtrack-y, voting Kuroi then mollie imemdiately and seemingly trying to play down her Kuroi read. Her explanation in technically makes sense, but it feels super contrived. Then she tries to wave away Kuroi's arguments in , and she says in that her scumread on Kuroi never got any better despite admitting that he hadn't done anything scummy since her vote on him.
Plus the beeboy read is crap.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:27 am

In post 379, SirCakez wrote:
In post 377, CatDog wrote:Yes, scumcakez, keep trying to discredit my read on you instead of actually doing something. It's going to bite you in the ass eventually.

Your "readslist" was weak and I'm pretty sure fake, as it was already pointed out that it only took you 5 minutes to Iso people and come up with it after you only had one town read and one scum read.

What's your read on us, since I don't remember being included in your list?
If I cared about discrediting scumreads on me then I'd be attacking MOHIS a lot more
I'm just really pissed off that players like you keep scumreading me as town because they're arrogant, then I get mislynched, then they're like "oh damn sorry cakez" then they do the same damn thing next game and it's getting quite annoying
I've also gotten annoyed at SS for the same thing

My read on you currently is null because you've done little besides attack me at this point and since you always scumread me it's NAI
Lol, rude. I've never actually mislynched you while I was alive. :wink: (I've tried to, though...)
In post 385, hebichan wrote:Yeah, town is allowed to be wrong on scum, doesn't mean people have to agree with their townreads.

To YAW, I don't really care if you feel I'm waving away scumroi's "Arguments"

They're bad, I shouldn't have to justify my reasoning against them.

I mean SS, you were one of the scum during the game where I replaced in and played with Kuroi, doesn't his claim to have "Respect" for me as a player seem super suspect, seeing as that was also the only game I played with you if I remember right. So just try justifying the obvious "lol she's too good for this argument" thing with that in mind.
You shouldn't have to justify your reasoning... so why are you?
And I can see where Kuroi is coming from with that; your reads and reasoning were pretty good and straightforward. But if that's the only game Kuroi's played with you then I doubt he's qualified to make that assessment.
In post 391, Maxous wrote:
In post 376, Young and Witless wrote: Hebichan feels backtrack-y, voting Kuroi then mollie imemdiately and seemingly trying to play down her Kuroi read. Her explanation in technically makes sense, but it feels super contrived. Then she tries to wave away Kuroi's arguments in , and she says in that her scumread on Kuroi never got any better despite admitting that he hadn't done anything scummy since her vote on him.
she had a scum-read on Kuroi.
She got a bigger scum-read on Mollie and switched her vote while still thinking Kuroi is scummy.
what's the issue??

i don't see how #320 is contrived, spell it out for me please.
reminds me of a thing I did as scum in a Fire & Ice game where I tried to justify a reachy point early in the game and had to walk people through my convoluted logic. Hebichan's point here is definitely reachy, especially given that mollie's softclaim wasn't really scummy (seems like something scum might jump on though), and I'd see town conceding that what she did was confusing rather than continuing to defend it and attack Kuroi for not understanding it.
In post 406, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 367, Young and Witless wrote:So the thing is.
My record at reading Cakez is abysmal. I've found that if I want to scumread him he's probably town, and if I want to townread him he's probably scum.
The problem being that even when I tried to apply this rule I still arrived at the wrong result.
So, like, I see why people don't like my reasoning. But maybe people (BBT, Xkfyu and TD in particular) can talk to me about their reads on Cakez instead of just calling mine fake.
For the record, I am more concerned about your reasoning for town reading BBT, than your defense of Cakez, though that certainly didn't help.

I have actually had similar problems as you have in reading Cakez in the past. Eerily similar, in fact. That's why I don't really bother wasting my time trying to read him early on, and he usually stays in my "null/willing to lynch" pile, until I finally have to read him, or until I see something that completely convinces me of his alignment.

So, actually, having said that, yeah, I am more concerned about your town read on Cakez here, as I don't think anyone having such a similar outlook on Cakez as I do should be town reading him right now.
So you're saying that people who have trouble reading Cakez shouldn't even attempt to read him early on, and it's scummy even to try? :igmeou:
And talk to me about BBT if you don't like that read. What's your read on him?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Maverick is probably town.
In post 437, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because both heads town-read SC and both heads flailed when trying to explain their town read.
Why is this scummy?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:16 pm

In post 453, SirCakez wrote:You're asking why is flailing scummy?
Do you think I have any trouble coming up with reasons for reads as scum?
In post 454, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 452, Young and Witless wrote:Maverick is probably town.
In post 437, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because both heads town-read SC and both heads flailed when trying to explain their town read.
Why is this scummy?
-smart
why does this sound like creature and not ss
:roll:
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:43 am

In post 476, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 367, Young and Witless wrote: I like Xkfyu for town for his interactions with PV and MOHIS.

Hebichan's interactions with Kuroi are similarly so.
What interactions and why did you like them?

For both Xk and Hebi.
For Xkfyu, I liked in how he didn't back down from what he was saying despite his terminology being challenged, and I think the way he was trying to get reads out of people without caring how it makes him look reminds me of his towngame.
I already explained my reasoning on hebichan.
In post 496, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 492, Xkfyu wrote:Like, show me one scenario in which that slot is caught as scum, and one of them says "Man, if only we had signed our posts backwards, we wouldn't be in this predicament."
no1 has actually said that but I can show you games where 1 hydra head pretended to be the other 1 and they turned out to be scum
Do you think you know me and Creature well enough to be able to tell that it's him posting and not me?
(ftr, the only time I've ever even seen that idea brought up before was by Ranger, who was scum.)

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:07 pm

In post 503, pirate mollie wrote:I think I know YOU well enough to tell when you are playing in a straightforward manner wrt your wc, your play rn makes me think you have a different 1 from my own. am I wrong?
What about my play in Walking Dead 5 was straightforward? I had no idea what was going on literally the whole game.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:40 pm

In post 511, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 501, Young and Witless wrote:For Xkfyu, I liked in 255 how he didn't back down from what he was saying despite his terminology being challenged, and I think the way he was trying to get reads out of people without caring how it makes him look reminds me of his towngame.
I remember us talking about this exact thing in Math's Mafia.

However, did we not also have a conversation about how you should never use meta when trying to read me?
Maybe. I still will, at least for a starting point. (It's different now, too, because now I have meta from a game I was in.)
In post 528, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 505, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 503, pirate mollie wrote:I think I know YOU well enough to tell when you are playing in a straightforward manner wrt your wc, your play rn makes me think you have a different 1 from my own. am I wrong?
What about my play in Walking Dead 5 was straightforward? I had no idea what was going on literally the whole game.
-smart
you walked through the progression of your thought processes unprompted, while here the general motivation seems to obfuscate things? and I am not understanding why. I feel like the smart I met in the last twd game is hiding behind creature's playstyle and I want to understand why.
I'm not sure, but I think that's because the progression of my thought processes in that game was "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON".
I'm not trying to obfuscate anything; I'm just not sharing all my thoughts. (I'm also quite busy right now and haven't been able to devote as much effort to this game as I should.)
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:47 am

I am not having difficulty to explain my read.

Pushing activity is a towntell and that's what SirCakez was trying to do.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:48 am

Also, I am not pretending to be SS.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:50 am

I don't think.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:55 am

hebi crusade is better.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:17 am

In post 586, SirCakez wrote:
In post 568, hebichan wrote:Yeah sure, I'll just take that fall for Cakez and YAW.
What does this mean?
Scum flailing.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:24 am

I'm leaning town on mollie (though I've never seen her scumgame, so I'm a bit paranoid).
In post 589, Ankamius wrote:Wisdom feels slightly off to me too after I tried searching out the YAW case, but I don't think the weird feeling I got from his posts are worth pursuing unless they keep continuing as such.
What posts gave you a weird feeling?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:48 am

Ok, leaning town on farside for continuing that interaction with Ankamius exactly how I was intending to :cool:

I got the impression from that he was testing the winds to see if he could swing a Wisdom wagon. I don't know Wisdom's meta so I don't know offhand what his low effort means, but I don't really see Ankamius's accusation of him trying to shape the game.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:15 am

I like and agree with .
In post 709, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 627, farside22 wrote:As or YAW, I just see a guy trying to figure the game out.
You aren't the first person to mention this, but I don't agree.

I get the feeling that they are more concerned with defending themselves from the lynch than they are with solving the game.
Then you aren't reading my posts. What do you think about Ankamius?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:43 pm

In post 717, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 716, Young and Witless wrote:Then you aren't reading my posts. What do you think about Ankamius?
Undecided.

I'll figure out it once he's answered my questions.
He answered one of them. (Not sure if there were more.) What do you think now?
In post 724, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 711, Xkfyu wrote:Mollie, in your opinion, are you any good at faking frustration?
I am not good at faking it, no. my emotions are usually genuine and are not alignment dependent but I have been told I am a lot nicer as scum. so I have been trying to work on being nicer as town. but for some strange reason I keep getting scumread.
Hahahaha
I thought you were nice in Walking Dead 5 and I didn't scumread you for it...
In post 742, pirate mollie wrote:so basic

I take it you are an alt?

your readslist is crap, so I am trying to figure out why
I don't think it's that terrible? How many of those reads do you disagree with?
(I'd say they're pretty good, given that catching up is hard, and I imagine catching up in a large is even harder.)
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:21 am

In post 746, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 744, Young and Witless wrote:I don't think it's that terrible? How many of those reads do you disagree with?
(I'd say they're pretty good, given that catching up is hard, and I imagine catching up in a large is even harder.)
-smart
well

he has bbt and I as scum.

I read the ketchup post and there is not really a clear line of logical progression from point a to point b.

I am trying to reason if they are reaction fishing with it, or if they are scum trying to blend in.

like where did the "I wonder where did dgb go" was mentioned but dropped for a scumread on bbt and I and I don't understand.
I think the reads and thinking make enough sense... "where did DGB go" being the justification for a null read is reasonable, and there are stated reasons why they are scumreading you and BBT. (I don't agree with them, but I see them.)
In post 749, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 408, Young and Witless wrote: reminds me of a thing I did as scum in a Fire & Ice game where I tried to justify a reachy point early in the game and had to walk people through my convoluted logic.
Why are you applying your meta to somebody else?

Similarly, aren't you doing that exact same thing with your read on SC?
1. I don't know, it seems like a tell that would apply to other people besides me.
2. No? My read on Cakez was based on his meta.
In post 757, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 729, CatDog wrote:lets lynch YAW?
Uh...yes please.
Why are you still scumreading me? Are you still just sheeping BBT?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:44 am

In post 772, Maxous wrote:
@something smart
: is there a specific reason you keep asking questions that you don't care what the answer is or if it's answered at all?

i don't see you doing in this previous town games. I actually checked
I'm not doing that?

What questions have I not cared about the answers to?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:54 am

In post 781, Xkfyu wrote:I don't get it. Doesn't the whole "tunneling is bad" argument only hold water under the assumption that the tunneled player is town?

Do you guys really think YAW is town?
No?

Yes?
In post 782, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 501, Young and Witless wrote: For Xkfyu, I liked in how he didn't back down from what he was saying despite his terminology being challenged, and I think the way he was trying to get reads out of people
without caring how it makes him look
reminds me of his towngame.
Can you expand on the bold for me?
Sure. He was not trying to appear a certain way; with PV, he was just like "welp I was wrong" and then he gets into an argument with FB and he doesn't try to appease FB (and I've learned from experience that escalating an argument with FB can lead to pain).
In post 793, Maxous wrote:
In post 775, Young and Witless wrote:What questions have I not cared about the answers to?
-smart
Spoiler:
In post 166, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 160, Maxous wrote:young & witless might be scum white knighting SirCakez
Do you think the Cakez wagon will develop into a real wagon?
In post 166, Young and Witless wrote:@Kuroi: what didn't you like about ? And why don't you have anything to say about PeregrineV?
-smart
In post 367, Young and Witless wrote:
Also anyone who wants to give Beeboy Town cred for shitposting can fight me also …
Is this a meta thing or just a general aversion to people townreading shitposters?
VOTE: Iprobably - the response to a single vote from Maxous at is “Why Me” which needs rope. And then disappears into the backgroup. Note too busy to actually provide content but not too busy to say “I’m too busy”.
Does "Why Me" come more often from newbscum than newbtown?
In post 455, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 453, SirCakez wrote:You're asking why is flailing scummy?
Do you think I have any trouble coming up with reasons for reads as scum?
In post 744, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 717, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 716, Young and Witless wrote:Then you aren't reading my posts. What do you think about Ankamius?
Undecided.

I'll figure out it once he's answered my questions.
He answered one of them. (Not sure if there were more.) What do you think now?
All of these questions (except the last one, which I'm still expecting an answer to) have been answered. What makes you think I didn't care about the answers just because I didn't address the answers?
In post 809, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 800, hebichan wrote:Maxous has been going back and forth on me and YAW for most of the game. Some of the time he says my wagon looks nicer and some times he feels like YAW is the best.
It genuinely feels like he's keeping his options open for towncred.
For those (yes, mainly DGB) who think the following thought process is from Town let's read carefully.

Hebi is asserting that Maxous is keeping his options open between YAR and Hebi for
TOWNCRED

I've capitalized and bolded the important word.

How, from a Town perspective, does Hebi expect that Max is keeping the option open between the two of them to get Towncred? By jumping to a hypoTown Hebi lynch? He's not going to get Towncred for that. From staying on a YAR lynch if Hebi's goes through? He's not going to get Town cred for that even if YAR is scum ... Max has been too passive and not pushing YAR hard.

The only way Max should be keeping his options open for Towncred is if Hebi is scum and Max can eventually shift from YAR to Hebi to help a successful scum lynch (bus or honest move either way this is the only scenario that makes sense).

Town Hebi should not have come up with that scenario and say Max is looking for Towncred. Scum Hebi on the other hand ...
I mean, I don't think this is a scumslip; I could see hebichan potentially using that line of reasoning as either alignment. But the whole post was nasty (and I really haven't been impressed with hebichan's recent posting at all), so I'm thinking she'll probably flip scum, and I think that makes MoI probably town.
In post 812, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 803, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Hebichan
In post 804, DrippingGoofball wrote:Actually no

Hebichan's post on this page is town

UNVOTE:
These two posts are so disingenuous it's nauseating.
I hate this. You saw DGB's townplay in Guns N' Roses and Princess Bride, and she did stuff like this a lot. I don't think it was disingenuous at all. (I don't think it was right, but I don't think it makes her any more likely to be hebichan's partner.)
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 am

how did you even...
:eek:
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:13 am

In post 899, Something_Smart wrote:Mollie stop calling him perv lmao :P

UNVOTE: meh

I'll still be able (and probably willing) to vote again by deadline, but was actually not terrible and I'm okay giving her some space. (I do want to know if it's full or x-shot though.)
In post 884, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't see YAW giving out a lot of reads? As for the questioning - what does it actually accomplish? Those questions are shallow questions that don't actually achieve anything.
If you were actually interested in my reads, you'd ask me about them instead of complaining that I'm not sharing them. Are you?
In post 889, Maxous wrote:..because usually questions have a purpose which helps develop reads.
reads which you were are very slow and vague to give.
like, your ankamius read has just disappeared apparently

but i'm just a broken record at this stage i guess
Same thing. My playstyle recently, driven mostly by a decrease in the amount of time I can devote to this site (and a corresponding decrease in interest), has been to only share those reads that are relevant. My Ankamius read hasn't disappeared, I just haven't been talking about it.
In post 893, Maxous wrote:you know what, just to clarify since people are questioning this (!)

I happened to have a scum-read on the two people that became the leading wagons.
I scum-read them both individually before this situation came about

i'm not gonna LIE and drop a scum-read on somebody, particularly on **day 1** because of competing wagons.
that's goes into confirmation bias territory and is not how I roll.
Were people actually questioning that? I would expect the questions to be more along the lines of, why has your read on one of us not changed given that we are the two leading wagons. Has anything changed your read on either of us since those wagons formed?
-smart
DAMN. IT.

I was doing so well too :(
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:18 am

Lol at least you know it's not creature imitating me :wink:
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:40 am

she claimed a pr and I don't want her lynched yet.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:53 am

No, I don't think she's telling the truth.
However, I'm still trying to weigh the likelihood that she is telling the truth and the likelihood of having an investigative that could confirm her claim versus the benefit of having her be conftown. (And I want to see what Creature thinks too, not sure what he's been doing.)
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:04 am

A cop inno would make her essentially confirmed town, yes. (I don't think Radja likes godfathers.)
She also might be a good vig target.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:05 am

Oh shoot I just remembered he had a bus driver in one of the Walking Dead games.
Eh. I don't know if he'd do that in a Large.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:47 pm

mollie your new sig is brilliant :lol:
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:51 am

Sorry guys, I've been busy (college! woo!); hopefully I can take a closer look at this later but no promises.
VOTE: BBT we're pretty happy with this for now though.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:13 am

In post 1111, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1106, Young and Witless wrote:VOTE: BBT we're pretty happy with this for now though.
why?
1) the whole tunnel is bad and weak and he used it as an excuse to not engage everyone else
2) this doesn't feel like his town game; as town he doesn't say much but he actually tries to figure stuff out instead of just tunneling
3) his stance on the hebi wagon is awful; it's basically "yeah, hebi is scum but I won't vote her; instead I'll vote and push her cw"
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:19 am

What about his claim?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:27 am

In post 1120, Wisdom wrote:How do you feel about it? You think he's lying?
Not necessarily... I do think he's scum though.
In post 1121, MagnaofIllusion wrote:YAR I agree Wisdom here - do you think BBT makes a weak claim (1 Shot Gunsmith) that isn't going to give him a free ride the rest of the game (and may be open to counter-claim) if he is scum in light of scum losing a Member yesterday and Town losing no-one?
I think BBT does whatever he thinks he needs to avoid being lynched. (Plus, it would be easy for him to change his claim to 2- or 3-shot later and say he claimed 1-shot to avoid being killed.)
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:22 am

In post 1124, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1122, Young and Witless wrote: I think BBT does whatever he thinks he needs to avoid being lynched. (Plus, it would be easy for him to change his claim to 2- or 3-shot later and say he claimed 1-shot to avoid being killed.)
-smart
He's not under pressure though, there was no need for him to do that
Idk, I think he expected to get flak for that hebi lynch. (For good reason.)
Whether it was smart doesn't really matter. I'm not changing my read because of the claim.
In post 1123, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1122, Young and Witless wrote:I think BBT does whatever he thinks he needs to avoid being lynched. (Plus, it would be easy for him to change his claim to 2- or 3-shot later and say he claimed 1-shot to avoid being killed.)
-smart
You must be not reading then because the trend today has not been very BBT lynch oriented.

What are your thoughts on Catdog?
I've barely noticed the slot... what do people dislike so much about the hebi vote?

This...
In post 1126, Wisdom wrote:^awful selfmeta
and this...
In post 1133, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1129, MariaR wrote:
In post 1126, Wisdom wrote:^awful selfmeta
Please get vig shot in the face
I mean, it was pretty awful. Self-meta generally is.
ping me. I don't like it when people wave away self-meta as automatically unreliable.
In post 1153, Wisdom wrote:I wish I knew how to read Cakez

Everytime I defend him he ends up being scum and when I finally decide he has to be scum and even vig him, he flips town
Lol, this is my life.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:42 am

In post 1176, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1168, Young and Witless wrote:I don't like it when people wave away self-meta as automatically unreliable.
Any meta that someone is aware of about themselves is inherently, and automatically, unreliable and cannot be trusted.

If they are aware of it, they can adhere to it or avoid it, as needed.
Whatever, this is wrong but it's also not that important. You're assuming that people have full control over what they post. Obviously, if I say, "I only use the word 'however' as town," that's not valid. But if I say things like "my reads change more fluidly as town" or "I'm more willing to work with other people as town," that's not something I can necessarily control. So some types of self-meta can be valid.
(By the way, happy birthday! And you know, I only wish players a happy birthday as town. :wink: )
In post 1186, MariaR wrote:
In post 1182, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1177, MariaR wrote:The opportunistic arguement I hear on this site is almost as bad as the wifom one it's something people say when they can't back up the case because they know it's true

I'd say instead of opportunistic I'm being...observant :)
You pulled a vote on me out of nowhere when a wagon started to form on me despite having expressed no signs of a scumread earlier
That's opportunistic
You're right the read out of no where cause I legit haven't read a single thing yet and I just started re reading and this is the first read I have oh well! call it a coincidence call it taking advantage of the situation call it whatever you like this is my vote atm~
This post annoys me immensely and I can't quite figure out why. I think it's the combination of the "I do what I want now deal with it" attitude and the lack of proper punctuation.

is pinging me fairly hard. (Also your high school started already? Jeez.) I haven't liked a lot of things Cakez has said recently, but... meh. I'll have to see if Creature has had good results reading Cakez, because I'm going to need to have something else besides myself to back up any read there.

Also, I feel so bad scumreading mollie ( :roll: ) but I really don't like her read progressions (especially compared to the last game I played with her). She claimed to be a self-resolving issue, which is reasonable, but I'm still not sure where I stand on her.

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:08 pm

ewwwww , , and are terrible.
(And I'm okay giving BBT some space for his claim, at least for now. Also I've found I can read him better if I take a step back after I get caught up in something.)
VOTE: Maxous
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:25 am

I think Wisdom and MoI are town. I have no idea about mollie, I guess I'm okay tabling that for a few days.
Kuroi and Cakez are tough... I could see Cakez as a Maxous partner, but Kuroi's reads are actually pretty good.
I think there's exactly one scum in <Maxous, MariaR>.

No idea where Creature's head is at.

@everyone voting SirCakez: do you see him as a potential partner to Maxous? If so, why not vote Maxous?

@Maxous: what do you think we're doing with our vote?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:10 am

In post 1537, farside22 wrote:
In post 1535, MariaR wrote:Being unsure on a read is normal what makes this one really fishy I understand the "following" part though.
I see someone following my thought process on 2 player I've scum read and it makes me feel the need to take a shower.
It's not something I recall YAW saying anything about previously either.
Ironically, I don't follow what you're saying at all.

What thought process of yours did I follow?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:29 am

haven't you heard, wisdom is a wake alt :lol:

but seriously, why are people wanting to lynch mollie?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:58 am

In post 1675, Maxous wrote:unfortunately i'm not the best at explaining, but tl;dr - Something Smart isn't scum-reading people, he's handpicking lynches.
This doesn't even make any sense. If you're talking about my scumreads of you and BBT, two of the strongest pushers of our wagon, it's pretty evident that there was at least one other scum on that wagon, probably two.

Besides, you can ask anybody who's played with me; my tone is always like this.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:02 am

In post 1690, farside22 wrote:Let me break this down a bit without sipping on that wine there.
How did you feel kuroi play was similar.
In post 753, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: kuroi

Not feeling the hebichan lynch anymore
At this point herbi had not said anything but you suddenly don't feel the wagon.
You basically voted on a vanity wagon that wasn't going to happen before deadline and I'm going to say hmm that sound like town wisdom?
Because if you think that sounds like your playstyle let me have link to when that started.
What would be the point of him doing this as scum though?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:50 am

In post 1693, farside22 wrote:
In post 1692, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 1690, farside22 wrote:Let me break this down a bit without sipping on that wine there.
How did you feel kuroi play was similar.
In post 753, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: kuroi

Not feeling the hebichan lynch anymore
At this point herbi had not said anything but you suddenly don't feel the wagon.
You basically voted on a vanity wagon that wasn't going to happen before deadline and I'm going to say hmm that sound like town wisdom?
Because if you think that sounds like your playstyle let me have link to when that started.
What would be the point of him doing this as scum though?
-smart
I hate that question because scum do things for a wide range of reasons.
Example Infinity for our last game asked me why I was not voting his scum buddy or town reading him.
Do you think I knew it was to help his scum buddy?
So I ask what is the town motive instead.
Well, it seemed like you were simultaneously suggesting that he was trying to save his buddy and that he was making a meaningless vote.
And I mean, what's the town motivation in voting any vanity wagon? To express your feelings, even if they won't affect anything at the current time.
Given the way hebichan's posting started to go downhill, I seriously doubt scum!Wisdom could have thought he could save her, and it seems like doing that would just draw needless attention as scum.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:33 am

In post 1747, DrippingGoofball wrote:Am I crazy? He's saying Maxous is wavering between hebichanscum and YAWscum(?)... for TOWNCRED

He can only get towncred from having his options open between two scums.
wut

I interpreted that post as, Maxous is pushing hebi's CW yet also keeping it possible to jump on hebi to get towncred off of hebi's flip.
In post 1749, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I concur with what DGB says. But nobody seems to want to lynch YAW because 'bad VCA'.
also wut

What about the VCA is bad?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:36 am

The VCA is more than that.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:28 pm

In post 1789, DrippingGoofball wrote:Ankamius' iso is revolting rubbish.
I don't disagree with this.
In post 1793, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1790, farside22 wrote:Sc: why you town reading kuroi and basic?
Basic's posting (for example and ) give me town vibes. I also liked their out of the gate Hebi push.
Kuroi is gut, not super strong.
I do disagree with this. I don't think either of those posts were particularly good.
In post 1807, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1324, Wisdom wrote:Oh, for whoever is worrying about Ankamius; the way hebi treats beeboy in pages 14-15 makes me pretty sure beeboy is town
Disagree with this too.
In post 1821, farside22 wrote:
In post 1820, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1816, farside22 wrote:
In post 1815, DrippingGoofball wrote:Wisdom is town, Basic & mollie might want to consider voting for scum instead
Pretty sure YAW is town.

Vote: kuroi
Tell me why?

and why is Maxous town?

and why is Kuroi scum?
Not sure about max, but YAW is ss. Sometimes I think the guy works in backwards land when it comes to scum huntinh.
He is an odd duck when it comes to scum tells and as I said I see a lot of smiilarities from this game and our last game together.
He also seems to lurk more as scum.
:oops: this isn't entirely true, though
my activity is a combination of how busy I am and how engaged with the game I am.
(and my scumhunting is not backwards... I just don't like it when people hard push townies and then are like "whoops" after they flip :P )
In post 1839, farside22 wrote:Oooo i voted 9 x this game day and 3 on the same player.

How dare I try to figure this game.
Maybe I should just sit on my vote and not interact at all. :roll:
it works for BBT

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:46 am

In post 1921, Basic wrote:@YAW. Would you say you rule people as town to begin with and gradually think of someone as scum over time?
For me at least people start as null. Why do you ask?
In post 1931, Maxous wrote:i think YAW is getting away with a lot just because they were coincidentally a counter-wagon to a flipped scum
ewwwwwwww
What makes you say it was coincidental?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:26 am

In post 1936, Maxous wrote:what does this "ewww" thing mean?
that's twice you've said that to me?

-

coincidence is coincidence?

hang on, i'll drag up the Vote count

Spoiler:
In post 460, Radja wrote:
Day 1, VC 11
Young and Witless (5)
-
BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, pirate mollie, hebichan

Iprobablysuck (4)
-
MagnaofIllusion, SirCakez, beeboy, PeregrineV

pirate mollie (3)
-
DrippingGoofball, Maverick1102, Wisdom

SirCakez (3)
-
CatDog, My Other Head Is Scum, TiphaineDeath

hebichan (2)
-
KuroiXHF, Young and Witless

Maxous (1)
-
Iprobablysuck

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on August 20th at 11:00 AM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-08-20 11:00:00).

Mod Notes -
Wisdom is on V/LA until August 10
Searching for a replacement for beeboy
[/align]
In post 625, Radja wrote:
Day 1, VC 16

Young and Witless (5)
-
BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, pirate mollie, hebichan

hebichan (5)
-
KuroiXHF, Young and Witless, MagnaofIllusion, Wisdom, My Other Head Is Scum

SirCakez (2)
-
CatDog, TiphaineDeath

pirate mollie (2)
-
DrippingGoofball, Maverick1102

farside22 (1)
-
SirCakez

Maxous (1)
-
farside22

CatDog (1)
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting (1)
-
Ankamius

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on August 20th at 11:00 AM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-08-20 11:00:00).
In post 702, Radja wrote:
Day 1, VC 17
hebichan (7)
-
KuroiXHF, Young and Witless, MagnaofIllusion, Wisdom, My Other Head Is Scum, farside22, Ankamius

Young and Witless (5)
-
BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, hebichan, DrippingGoofball

SirCakez (2)
-
CatDog, Basic

pirate mollie (1)
-
Maverick1102

farside22 (1)
-
SirCakez

CatDog (1)
-
PeregrineV

Wisdom (1)
-
pirate mollie

unless the scum-team preemptively foresaw you as a counter to hebi then your counter-wagon just happened to be there. well, unless you're calling DGB scum i guess
It's true that we only became the CW to hebi because we happened to be a wagon when hebi became a wagon, but it's not a coincidence; somebody on that early wagon (BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, pirate mollie, hebichan) thought we'd be an easy mislynch and stuck with our lynch and pushed it over hebichan's (as did, I believe, all five of those players). So I think besides hebichan there's probably exactly one scum in that list (maaaybe more but that'd be putting a lot of your eggs in one basket for the scumteam).

And the "ewwww" was at you trying to paint it as though our being a CW to hebi has no bearing on our alignment, which is ridiculous.
In post 1956, Wisdom wrote:3 votes until scum is lynched

Kuroi mollie is not happening, at least yet. Vote maxous
This pretty much sums up my feelings right now.
In post 1972, Basic wrote:I was just curious.
In RVS you seemed though you were scrambling, cakes was probstown start game, he was trying to push discussion and meta reasons.
But you find it hard to call with him.

What is your read of him now? Do you think your read of him is reliable?
I suppose im trying to get a sense of where everyone is at.
On that note, whats your opinion on BBT? And how does that effect your read on DGB?

If your wondering my take on it.
I think it started an opportunistic wagon. But not one that gained traction. You are at null for me. So i'd like to hear some of your opinions.
So the early read on Cakez was me reaching to try to get some sort of meta read on him, which is not a good idea. Anyway, my read of him right now is somewhere between "I don't even know" and "maybe scum? for VCA reasons and associations with hebi and max?" and my response to your question of if my read on him is reliable is a grim chuckle.

My opinion of BBT is "playing exactly like scum except for the claim". I can't really see town BBT acting like this at all, and the only thing that's giving me pause about that is his claim. That said, I know BBT is a very self-aware player who has already been shown to be able to manipulate his meta, so I don't think him thinking up a claim like that that would pseudo-clear him on the basis of the claim making no sense as scum is out of the realm of possibility. (tl;dr: he's really scummy and could still be scum even though his claim was really good.)
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:25 am

VOTE: PeregrineV
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:11 am

oh hey it's dwlee.

I'm not unhappy with Creature's vote.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:24 pm

I really want to see Cakez's fullclaim before the day is over.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:52 am

In post 2303, farside22 wrote:
In post 2286, Young and Witless wrote:I really want to see Cakez's fullclaim before the day is over.
-smart
Why do you want this?
Because he's playing a way I've only seen him play as scum (and some of his posts like give me a bad feeling), and I don't want him to wriggle out of a lynch with a clever claim if PV flips town.
If PV is town, then Cakez should hang tomorrow.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:49 am

In post 2335, farside22 wrote:
In post 2331, Dwlee99 wrote:oh what
I thought cakez was softing gunsmith
wtf??
You can't be serious.

I'm not sure why players have this paranoia about sir cakez claim without waiting for Pere to claim first.
Whomever is demanding a claim on sir want to explain why Pere shouldn't claim first?
Common sense.

Cakez is giving himself a huge out here. He already admitted that there is a 15% chance that Peregrine could be town.

If Cakez's result is as damning as he seems to think it is (while simultaneously acknowledging that there's a decent possibility that Peregrine is town), Peregrine's claim shouldn't make a difference. However, if Cakez is scum, he might be able to adjust his claim based on Peregrine's.

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:46 am

In post 2359, KuroiXHF wrote:Also, with Mollie, what doesn't make sense is her claiming when there's no indication that she's about to lynch. If she's a bodyguard, there's no reason to claim. A town bodyguard does NOT want scum to know that they're a bodyguard.
this is completely bass-ackward...
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:02 am

In post 2366, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2365, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 2359, KuroiXHF wrote:Also, with Mollie, what doesn't make sense is her claiming when there's no indication that she's about to lynch. If she's a bodyguard, there's no reason to claim. A town bodyguard does NOT want scum to know that they're a bodyguard.
this is completely bass-ackward...
-smart
How?
Bodyguard is (or should be) balanced as a pseudo-IC, in that it can take the night bullet for an otherwise confirmed or towny player. If mollie is in fact a bodyguard and she does stop a kill, that will save town a lynch and protect a townier or more important player; same result if the scum kill her. Whereas, rather than lynching her now, we can, as Wisdom said, see if she has failed to stop a kill by LYLO, and if so, autolynch her then.

What makes you say that a town bodyguard does not want scum to know that they are a bodyguard?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:03 am

In post 2377, Young and Witless wrote:Whereas, rather than lynching her now, we can, as Wisdom said, see if she has failed to stop a kill by LYLO, and if so, autolynch her then.
Lmao I like commas too much :roll:
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:21 pm

In post 2430, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Magna

Don't mind me

Also DW his mislynch written all over him I don't think he's ever gonna be a good vote.
This reminds me of some of the posturing Maria did in Machiavellian... Maria, do you like to whiteknight? (I know you like to bus and I know they're connected.)

So the thing about Kuroi is he clearly isn't backing down from what he's saying despite everyone shouting at him how stupid it is... either he's trying to alert the town to a threat that nobody else seems to see, or he's trying to throw doubt onto a claim that should not be doubted.

To be honest, I don't get the feeling of either; he's more just being incredibly stubborn and generating noise (which could be an attempt to divert attention away from his buddy Peregrine, I suppose). So I'll have to look at how he behaves around mollie and Wisdom.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:17 am

what

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:32 am

You have my support

VOTE: Magna
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:13 pm

scumpool: <Kuroi, Maria, Basic, MoI>

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:54 pm

In post 2662, Wisdom wrote:^ew
How do you have both Maria and MoI in there

Why is Xk town?
no u

because they're both playing like scum... I don't necessarily think they're together

as for Xk, I haven't really gotten a strong impression from his recent posts. Why is he scum?

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2871 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:47 am

MoI is playing like he did in Princess Bride
Maria is playing like she did in Machiavellian
Kuroi is playing dumb like he did in Game of Thrones and that Pokemon game mollie was talking about (granted, I wasn't in those, but I've read the Pokemon one multiple times now and I see the similarity)
MOD can we have a votecount please

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:01 am

In post 2872, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2871, Young and Witless wrote:MoI is playing like he did in Princess Bride
Kuroi is playing dumb like he did in Game of Thrones and that Pokemon game mollie was talking about (granted, I wasn't in those, but I've read the Pokemon one multiple times now and I see the similarity)
so all three are scum?
Because all those are scum games
no but one or two of them very likely are and we shouldn't be lynching people like Xk while they are alive.

the case on MoI is the strongest.

pedit: farside don't answer questions for me. I don't think all three are scum together, though other than that is pretty accurate (although I'd describe lynching Xk as more a null policy lynch than a lurker lynch).

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:59 am

ty for that btw^
In post 2878, Wisdom wrote:the "case" on MoI is the strongest?

what case?
the meta case. Maria is admittedly a very dynamic player and I've never seen Kuroi's scumgame personally. But I've seen MoI on both sides and this is his scumgame.
In post 2879, MariaR wrote:
In post 2871, Young and Witless wrote:MoI is playing like he did in Princess Bride
MOD can we have a votecount please

-smart
What part of don't try to meta me because I change my game do you not understand and I am not even acting close how I did in that mafia game
your play is different, but I don't think your tone is that different.
In post 2888, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2884, farside22 wrote:You're lurker lynch
no u (learn to spell)

But seriously stop with the "lurker" lynch. I am not voting xk for lurking
you're voting him for not being towny, right? (ftr, I agree with that, I just don't think he's done anything scummy either)

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2921 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:21 am

The thing about MoI is not just that he's tunneling (although I have only ever seen that as scum). It's that he doesn't seem like he really believes his arguments, which was exactly the impression I got from his lackluster DGB push in Princess Bride that only went through because DGB completely lost it. Now rereading his Maxous push, he actually seemed to really believe it (or maybe really want it, because Maxous for all his pushing on us would have been an easy mislynch)... but I don't think the same can be said about his recent posting.

And @Wisdom I've played two games with him (one as his scumbuddy, another where we were both town and he replaced out) and modded one game (where he was a strong driving force for the town).
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:31 am

his pushes on you and Maria and his refutations of farside.

and anyway, I have successfully meta'd people off of two or three (and this is three) games in the past, but meta only strengthens the argument that he's scum because he doesn't believe what he's saying.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:33 am

UNVOTE:
I think we lynch Maria and if she is scum then shoot Basic or Kuroi and if she is town then shoot MoI.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3307 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:01 am

VOTE: MoI
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3316 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:37 pm

In post 3315, SirCakez wrote:Also your demand for a case on you is something I see from scum way more then town. Scum want something to tear apart so they can look more town from it.
I don't think this is as accurate as you think it is
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:18 pm

In post 3328, Basic wrote:I would love to be a serial killer. Dont think ive ever got that role. Shame. :facepalm:
it sucks.

also how can you be null on us?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3387 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:18 pm

Maria is town.
I can't imagine scum not being in MoI/Basic.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3467 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:16 am

Hi, MoI, were you scum?
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3470 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:19 am

SK doesn't make sense at this point.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3471 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:19 am

Unless Xkfyu was the last of the scumteam.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3473 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:21 am

The SK would be Robert Kirkman.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3541 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:23 am

VOTE: Basic
what are you talking about trying to prod me basic it hasn't even been 24 hours since day start :igmeou:
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3542 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:26 am

In post 3538, Basic wrote:@ Mod. These guys need steaming white hot cattle prods in unpleasant places: Y&W and Dwlee
lol what
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3543 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:28 am

Scum between {MOHIS, MariaR, Basic}, don't think it's anyone else.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3544 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:30 am

MOHIS looks townier there so.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3546 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:32 am

Mostly by PoE.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3602 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:27 am

I promise I'll look at some ISOs soon.
:roll:
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3618 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:09 am

prodge :/
sorry guys, I've been busy.
I think lynching Basic/MOHIS in either order will end the game (and when I have time I promise I will ISO them).
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3647 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:02 am

zzzzzzzzzzzz
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3706 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:52 pm

sorry :/

I'd need to devote like an hour to an hour and a half to this to come up with anything coherent and I just can't because college :roll:

I will keep looking for a time though

Just ftr I think DGB-scum would have killed off BBT already.

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3767 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Basic/Farside/Fire ought to win then

though I'm pretty sure it's just basic so it probably won't matter

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3871 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:49 am

Basic > Farside > Fire > Dwlee > Maria > BBT > DGB

Last 4 are solidly town

I'll hammer farside if people agree to lynch Basic and Fire if the game doesn't end.

and btw if DGB were a traitor wouldn't the game be over already?

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3873 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:51 am

Who would be your third pick for scum then?

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3877 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:18 pm

most versions of traitor I know (except in Stack the Deck which is weird) are endgamed if they're the last scum alive.

should I just hammer it doesn't seem like anything else is happening :shifty:

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3935 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 am

ohey it's shadow

I don't get the DGB wagon at all.

(and by the way shadow, the way stack the deck does traitor is really weird and unusual. I don't know how Radja would do it; I don't think he's ever used a traitor before.)

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4025 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:30 am

pagetop :P

now we just have to find one town in <farside, Basic, Fire>. Thinking Fire atm.

Will reread (actually this time).

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4033 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:12 pm

Finally I can play there.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4034 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Let me see the VC
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4036 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Btw, so far I didn't see anywhere a good argument as to why there must have a scum doctor.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4037 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Can you make/link one?
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4052 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:21 am

why maria over farside?

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4061 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:32 am

Sorry, I didn't have access to my computer. Hopefully I don't have to exit home for a good time.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4063 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:33 am

In post 4051, Shadow_step wrote:@Creature can you do a re read of iso of [basic and maria]. I think scum in this pile and I'd like to bounce off ideas.
I don't think it's MariaR solely because of she being the neighbor. I don't think there's a scum neighbor. What do you think?
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4066 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:36 am

Which fits farside22 more this game?

Active, stubborn. Repetitive, inefficient, blunt.
Lurker, reasonable, clear, efficient, and eloquent.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4068 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:38 am

Basic is probably the last scum. If it's not Basic, it leaves Fire, though, I don't think it's Fire.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4071 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:45 am

We weren't talking much lately.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4072 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:46 am

Going to see what Smart thinks.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4085 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:55 am

VOTE: Basic

I am tired of waiting, Fire can hammer if he wants.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4110 (isolation #113) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:37 am

Can you confirm yourself with it?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4113 (isolation #114) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:47 am

Oh so it's a desperado.
I don't think you should shoot us, we're basically confirmed anyway.

Shooting either Maria or farside should work. I'd tend toward farside myself.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4116 (isolation #115) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:27 am

In post 4114, farside22 wrote:You know he's lying right?
I don't think so; it makes a lot of sense... the Walking Dead games have always included one role that is non-normal but is somewhat well-known. I was actually wondering why this game didn't seem to have one, and desperado seems like a role Radja would use (and he hasn't used it before).
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4133 (isolation #116) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:09 am

I vote that you use it on farside
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4137 (isolation #117) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:16 am

Welp, I guess we gotta do this now. :/

Fire, who do you think it is between Maria and farside?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4144 (isolation #118) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:20 am

lol

farside, claim
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4150 (isolation #119) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:22 am

oh lol

Jim, VT
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4165 (isolation #120) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:36 am

this game... :eek:

fire do you still think farside is more likely to be scum than maria?

-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4167 (isolation #121) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:37 am

you're still not admitting that farside could be scum?
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4169 (isolation #122) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:38 am

so am I lol

and AFAIK creature thinks it's Maria soooo...
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4172 (isolation #123) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:40 am

scum doctor is a strong possibility... especially given that now we have another pretty strong PR that we didn't know about before.

though really YOU should be explaining this to ME...
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4179 (isolation #124) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:42 am

Maria you're hurting my head saying how screwed you are :igmeou:

it's super wifomy and not even true; the only person who strongly townreads farside is you... I was leaning toward her being scum over you for a while.

Not sure why you would say that.
-smart
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4184 (isolation #125) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:45 am

:/
-smart