Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7325 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:00 am

Post by gerryoat »

Sounds good.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7326 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Clumsy »

Alright, I think I've come to my own conclusion, but it's far from definitive for me. Elena, Gerry, can you each please provide the best case you can on one another? I think it's between you two.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:55 am

Post by gerryoat »

lmfao
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

You can't seriously think I'm scum. I literally got mafia lynched and the other mafia neighbored me.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

Now I see why scum left you alive
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:57 am

Post by gerryoat »

I already said I don't think it's Elena, I think it's kuror0
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Clumsy »

Gerry, if you want to defend yourself, shut up and do it. Otherwise just stay quiet. You can give me your full case on Kuror if you want.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:45 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 7179, gerryoat wrote:Not only was I neighbored by Cloud, I wanted to have Zach vigged instead of PV and asked vig to do so the night before. Why would I do that to be solo maf right there with 2 mislynches to give town? Why would I go out of my way to stop the Elena bw after I saw her ate and vote Zach and then beg for others to jump on the wagon? Basically if I was mafia I was doing things that I didn't need to do because the risk was to high
In post 7181, gerryoat wrote:
In post 5284, gerryoat wrote:
In post 5282, Clumsy wrote:I like the idea of me deciding vig shots, but I'd like a little input from everyone else too (taken with a grain of salt).

My list that I would like is [PeregrineV, Drealmerz7, and Zach].
take out pv imo
In post 5752, gerryoat wrote:If we lynch Alisae I'd shoot Zach out of those.
In post 5751, gerryoat wrote:I personally would love a dreal shot. but, pls follow the vig pool since he's confirmed town.
In post 5646, Clumsy wrote:Gerry please. I just did. [Zach, PeregrineV, Transcend/Alisae]
In post 5926, gerryoat wrote:
In post 5835, Elena Fisher wrote:Gerry/Zach/???
yes i want my partner vigged, you caught me
In post 7183, gerryoat wrote:You understand that BYF had me as his highest TR. there was no reason to try and neighbor me n1. And I showed you him trying to buddy me.
In post 7185, gerryoat wrote:Yes, I wanted Zach vigged. What's the point? The only case on me is "wifom" which can be made on anyone. Alisae I don't like how all of a sudden you just have me as scum when these same arguments were brought up earlier, you said i was town. Especially after "trying to figure out the game" and rereading over and over.
In post 7201, gerryoat wrote:
In post 7193, Clumsy wrote:Also please, again, no hammers yet. Very important.
In post 7191, Alisae wrote:Garrybote you know what I love about this interaction? You're giving me my arguements as I go along :D
What arguments?

1.) You say that the Cloud thing was just one big wifom. It's not my fault that he decided to try and buddy me and try and neighbor me. You know me. Transcend and him are friends offsite, which is something that you acknowledged awhile ago. Transcend already stated he TR him, and he had no reason to try nd buddy him any higher. When he asked for his read on me, I said that I know he can do things like that as both alignments, so I couldn't give a read on him yet.
In post 3116, CloudKicker wrote:@trans @gerryboat my bois, sheep me for entertainement, this is just like kick-lynching someone
In post 3133, CloudKicker wrote:@gerryboat hello im pushing for a pine lynch
In post 3272, CloudKicker wrote:@gerry theres no way you buy that pr claim when he implied town could lynch him while gone
In post 3297, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3294, gerryoat wrote:
In post 3284, Clumsy wrote:What are opinions on the following people:

CloudKicker
Pine
PeregrineV
Alisae
Jaack
Transcend

P-edit: Easy. Target has a PT or doesn't. They're either a:
-Mason
-Neighbor
-Mafia

Done.
-
Cloud just subbed in and hasnt read, willing to give him a pass today

- Pine is lynchable
- PV Is a TR, find it weird how he just vanished tho. Also wanna see what cabd is talking about with this scum game comparison thing.
- Prefer not to lynch but, w/e
- Jaaack is lynchable
- Transcend is TR
i am pretty sure atm i gave enough content to be alignement read buddy
In post 3380, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3070, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3066, Pepchoninga wrote:Lol, can you elaborate why is Manuel town.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
i found it @gerry trans
In post 3392, CloudKicker wrote:@gerry im working on it

@yoshi by his banner he should be a good town player and this is not what i see
In post 3398, CloudKicker wrote:@dreal trust me reads and vote this with me, you saw what happened to mafia in our last game
@gerry you saw the internationnal mafia symbol, no reason not to sheep me
@trans i assume you should sheep me too cause you know i dont suck
@alis you said i should be town, so please sheep me here instead of going for lurkers
In post 4015, CloudKicker wrote:@elena @gerry @ ali lets all vote froggy
In post 4038, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 4035, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4021, Pepchoninga wrote:People I didn't claim a power role or mason, why are you beliving me?
i hate this post
i actually loved it

2. Your second argument is that I hard bussed, when I just proved that I wanted him vigged when it would have been suboptimal for me to do so. There is no reason to try and put that imput and I could have simply tried to make another vig shot. But, I'm the one who came up with saying Clumsy should be the one to make the vig shot list. And when asked for my opinion, based on previous game experience, I could tell that PV was town. I actually had a feeling he was PR lurking, which is why I kept TRing him, as he was active in the beginning and lurking towards the end of day. Which is another reason I was against a vig of him. You could also tell that Zach thought the best way for him not to get lynched was to try and appeal to me by saying i was being bad. He couldn't push on me because he knew that I was the one being the driving force behind the vote on him.
In post 6659, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 6658, Alisae wrote:I'm not scumreading you because of that.
I want you dead because of PoE and potential associations.
That's good enough to get me by late game.
After all, I rolled over your ass in Large Normal 200 ;)

pedit: good.
And not important atm.
I'm talking about your made up scumread on kuror0

Gerry, you cannot be this dumb.
In post 6668, Zachstralkita wrote:Alisae, You've to provide more logic to support your reasons for voting me or admit you would rather have others do the leg work on my wagon.

Or just admit it's really bullshit.

I'm sure Elena can't come up with a reason for me being scum that doesn't involve my actions against her in some way

And that is your wagon company. The person that was almost conf scum to you before I expressed a scumread on you, then everything 180'd. Gee, definitely not scummy. I'm pretty sure everyone else here is fucking blind.

Yes. I am definitely pulling this out of my ass.

Alisae wrote:You were also trying to fight back then and it was hilarious.

Yep. Really trying. Now explain the scum motivation in provoking you here concisely.

gerryoat wrote:
In post 6659, Zachstralkita wrote:Gerry, you cannot be this dumb.
How am I being dumb? What exactly have you or your slot done townie at all?
Burden of proof is on the accuser.
In post 6833, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 6801, gerryoat wrote:Zach tell me why you TR kurur0. Why do you TR me? Why are you for sure that it's in Alisae and Elena?

Guy asked to hammer. I'm pretty sure scum would be conscious of a move like that.

Also Alisae's reactions to me are tipping him down the scale. His responses to me are like on a cycle.

I TR you because of the way your wagon came up.

You just happen to read me like shit.
In post 6837, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 6835, gerryoat wrote:
In post 6833, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 6801, gerryoat wrote:Zach tell me why you TR kurur0. Why do you TR me? Why are you for sure that it's in Alisae and Elena?

Guy asked to hammer. I'm pretty sure scum would be conscious of a move like that.

Also Alisae's reactions to me are tipping him down the scale. His responses to me are like on a cycle.

I TR you because of the way your wagon came up.

You just happen to read me like shit.
You're townreading someone because they asked to hammer? LOL that's the worst reason i've ever seen. Mafia would do that too, that makes no sense to TR someone based off that.

Also, what about my wagon? What in particular. Because Elena and Alisae were wagoned at one point too.
Nonono I don't think scum kuror0* would say that based on what I've seen of him
3. You say that I tried to bring Elena to be an easy mislynch. Well, if she was an easy mislynch, why the fuck wouldnt i just lynch her then and go straight to mylo (where Kuroro wanted you all game, and dreal obviously said you or Elena was scum). Why drag the votes off of her and onto a scum partner? That makes no sense. Also, why would i appeal straight to you to try and get you to vote Zsch when you were so adamant about being on the Elena bw?
In post 6554, gerryoat wrote:ok yeah him flipping BP made sense. Also, I realized that their plan for me was to have Transcend buddy me and have frogger and jaack try and get me lynched lol

Anyway, it's probably Elena and Zach. The kill on Jae instead of a mason makes me think it was zach who did it. I thought Kuroro was town earlier, but my reads have been shit this game. Can I also see why everyone TRs Alisae now? Is it cause of the Gamma and Alisae thing in the beginning?
In post 6577, gerryoat wrote:Alisae, I'm asking her if she thinks Zach is confirmed scum, then who is more likely his partner. you or Kuroro
In post 6630, gerryoat wrote:
In post 6606, Alisae wrote:A NEAPOLITAN HAD A GUILTY ON YOU THEN!
In post 6613, Clumsy wrote:
In post 6282, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Transcend

yeah i was scum but I'll help you out

my team has a role cop and Elena Fisher is a 1-shot strongman

I don't think I've ever seen a town strongman so I think you know what this means

Toodles.
You beat me to it Alisae. Although, Transcend said Rolecop, when Frog was actually a Neapolitan... although that might be a small cover in case Frog needed to claim.

I'm fine with voting this I think. I do want to hear from Mick and Kuror0 first though.
There may be reasons to scumread Elena, but these are shit reasons to. Why would you take the word of a mafia who was confirmed lynched and would wifom anything.

I'm starting to think it could be Zach and one of Alisae or Kurur0.
In post 6636, gerryoat wrote:
In post 6330, Alisae wrote:Well I do know this for sure.
The rest of the scum is in {Zach, Elena, Garrybote, Kuror0}
I think it's Zach, Elena, Kuror0 lynched and town wins.
In post 6369, Alisae wrote:Oh wait yeah forgot about the nieghbor thing.

Yeah you're town imo.

Black Scum Jaack, Elena.
White scum Kuror0.

GG I won the game.
In post 6639, gerryoat wrote:Then why not

VOTE: Zach
In post 6657, gerryoat wrote:
In post 6654, Alisae wrote:Garrybote.
Sheep me and get out of my way or you'll get run over.

>sheep you

I voted Zach first and tried to get you to vote him and you denied at first. why?
In post 6685, gerryoat wrote:yes, children sheep me. @masons dreal. vote zach
In post 6797, gerryoat wrote:These masons are useless is2g. If you think that Zach and Elena are teamed, why not just fking vote Zach?
In post 6798, gerryoat wrote:I think it's Zach and Kuroro now. Kurur0 why do you TR Zach?
In post 6799, gerryoat wrote:Please someone tell me what Zach or his slot has done town this entire game.
In post 6803, gerryoat wrote:
In post 6800, kuror0 wrote:I don't. I never said I did. At some point recently I said I saw Elena paired with either Zach or Alissae, that's why I wasn't pushing for Alissae and rather focus on Elena at that moment. And due to my vote I think I still hold that thought.

You had a town read on me but always said you had shitty reads this game so you didn't hold it that hight but now suddenly it is a scum read? That's a rather odd progression. Can you walk me through what changed that read?
My reads have been bad. I think objectively, the person who has been scummiest is Zach now that I take a look at everything. Alisae at least had the gamma interaction thing. Elena I kinda felt on the ate toward the end. It's more of I think Zach is mafia and I think he's more likely to be teamed with you.
In post 6806, gerryoat wrote:I don't really buy the traitor thing, btw. Idk. If dreal was traitor with Zach, i think he'd be pushing harder toward a lynch towards Elena right now than he is.
In post 6803, gerryoat wrote:
In post 6800, kuror0 wrote:I don't. I never said I did. At some point recently I said I saw Elena paired with either Zach or Alissae, that's why I wasn't pushing for Alissae and rather focus on Elena at that moment. And due to my vote I think I still hold that thought.

You had a town read on me but always said you had shitty reads this game so you didn't hold it that hight but now suddenly it is a scum read? That's a rather odd progression. Can you walk me through what changed that read?
My reads have been bad. I think objectively, the person who has been scummiest is Zach now that I take a look at everything. Alisae at least had the gamma interaction thing. Elena I kinda felt on the ate toward the end. It's more of I think Zach is mafia and I think he's more likely to be teamed with you.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:46 am

Post by gerryoat »

All there nd have been said already as to why i cant be mafia. and why i think kuro was most likely teamed with zach, which i wanted yesterday, until Alisae did whatever drug he was on
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Kuro0 I'm mentally exhausted reviewing this game over and over Gerry if you're scum take your win.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Kuro0
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7336 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:33 am

Post by gerryoat »

your move. clumsy
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7337 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I've read Gerry's and Kuros iso twice and it's just if Gerry is scum he played super safe dragging all this out without need. Kuro linked a town game of his that just finished and I was wondering "why would he do that as scum" and I guess I answered my own question
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7338 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Clumsy »

Ugh, I hate Lylo.

Well, let's get this over with I guess. My re-read had me at Elena scum.

VOTE: Elena

GG.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7339 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Clumsy »

inb4 gerry was actually scum
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7340 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by gerryoat »

W.e I reread and I probably shouldn't be trusting elena's ate since she could fake that as scum. It's 50/50 anyway. VOTE: Elena
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Alright, level with me now that we have hammer. The suspense is killing me.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Ah fuck
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

GG to whoever scum was you played great. I was town
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7344 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I guess i played worse then I thought :lol:
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7345 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

You played well, sry for mishammer.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7346 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Fuck, was it Kuror0?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7347 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Na that was a scum hammer it was most likely Gerry
I should've stuck to my gut and voted him but I didn't think I'd get al ot of support
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7348 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 7326, Clumsy wrote:Alright, I think I've come to my own conclusion, but it's far from definitive for me. Elena, Gerry, can you each please provide the best case you can on one another? I think it's between you two.
In post 7314, Clumsy wrote:I've looked through some of it, I don't know if I would really call Elena's post a reaction at all.

Kuror/Elena, what do you make of this?
In post 6534, JaeReed wrote:
Spoiler:
gerry case:

Gerry as town is completely uninvolved with games. He hates playing town and loves playing scum:

Look through these ISOs in the night phase and you'll see why he's confscum here.

Town:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68870 - VT
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69080 - VT?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69351 - Doctor
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68970 - VT
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69209 - Town Backup (hydra with MariaR/SoniaNevermind, named Sondam)

Scum:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69960 - maf
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=67506 - maf
http://emforummaf.prophpbb.com/search.p ... sf=msgonly - maf traitor
https://epicmafia.com/topic/80150?page=2&_pjax=%23posts - maf

All that said, there is one outlier that i can think of off the top of my head. He was a treestump with no reveal upon flip and roleplaying as Komaeda the whole game:
http://emforummaf.prophpbb.com/search.p ... r=gerryoat

I don't believe this is another outlier game. His defense was that it's multiball, but if you go back to his early game posting there was still more there before he "knew" it was mb (and no I don't believe that was a townslip, and Transcend didn't either, I think, he was likely buddying him to not get shot from the other team). You'll also note in one of those mafia games (Dream mafia) he defended his meta against me by saying it was maria's game so he was actually trying. Sounds similar to his defense that it's multiball so he's actually trying because it's new.

There's also the matter of his hard tr'ing Transcend (not sure if he hard tr Cloudkicker but I'll probably want to check this for follow-up if I live through the night) as he has experience with both of them from epicmafia and has played a decent amount of games with them here too. It's not impossible to misread your friends that badly as town but it's a little less likely imo.

After a gerry lynch you guys will probably have this in the bag. I'd personally be looking between Zach and Elena, with a leaning towards Zach. I'd probably want to look over if gerry is black scum, if he's white there'd be no need obviously, as anything more than 3 scum on each team is horribly unbalanced and a guaranteed town loss, and with mastin as a reviewer it wouldn't have gotten past review.
T_T
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7349 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I thought Kuro would never change okay :c

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”