alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by alban »

Got up and saw 10+ pages. I can get to this only in my evening. Which is 10 hours from now.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:43 am

Post by alban »

Truckloads of spam. Plz don't post more than 2-3 posts a day.
In post 160, Ircher wrote:Apologizing in advanced for misgenders and this list includes the people who have stuck out to me.

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Not_Mafia (0%) - It's hard to get a read here when he's always goofing off. Even when he does say something relevant, it tends to be an absolute, and he generally refuses to elaborate further.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Momo (+40%) - There have been questionable things tha this slot has said, sure, but it reads as genuine thoughts versus scum trying to manipulate the town. Aka, Momo, for lack of a better description, reads sorta like lynchbait at the moment.
Wheme (-55%) - For me, his attack on me at the beginning was bad, and while forgivable, his unwillingness to provide information and evasion of my question reads as suspicious at a bare minimum.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
I need help to sort out this slot. Anyone played with them before? This comes across as a bit naive on one hand, but also scummy on the other. Not sure what to make of it, but this post will serve as a good baseline to sort him later. Whether their behaviour remains the same or not. To clarify on why I find them scummy
In post 159, WhemeStar wrote:viewtopic.php?t=70799&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go - Here's a scum game of Momo's. He replaced in @ page 72.

viewtopic.php?p=8926674#p8926674 - Here was a game where he replaced in as town. Page 61

You can notice the differences in his play just by opening posts.
Momo could be a scum, but having played a game or two with him, I have noticed that he is universally scumread regardless of his actual role. That itself makes me doubt your reads (though I haven't looked at the threads you have posted). I find you (weakly) suspicious, not for suspecting Momo, but for not acknowledging the fact that he is a lynchbait.
In post 176, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Hi. Can this not be one of those spam games? I don't want to have 50 pages to read tonight.

Hey Creature.
^^
In post 206, Creature wrote:Btw, Ircher is town, better luck next time, RC.
Explain why.
In post 208, momo wrote:Guys unlike some of you people I am actively trying to solve the game. Not and Nero pushing the Wheme wagon that I meant as rvs strikes me as scummy. Thoughts on this????
In post 211, momo wrote:
In post 209, WhemeStar wrote:Sorry you rolled scum Momo
Wheme, enough of this bull sh*t. Get out of your damn tunnel and start scum hunting.

I would tell you to play to you wincon but your acting as if your wincon is mislynching townies.
Why are Not and Nero scummy for pushing on Wheme wagon, but Wheme is not scum for pushing on yours?
In post 217, Srceenplay wrote:
You vote whemestar
You question him and his actions
You call it an RVS and people voting it are scumy
Then you call wheme and NotMafia scumy
Then you call it RVS again

That's my problem with it.
VOTE: Momo
^^
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:26 am

Post by alban »

[post=Wheme]Wheme[/post]

Bloody spammer. 70+ posts. 3 pages out of 16 are yours. My priority is to hunt for spammers before hunting for scums.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:26 am

Post by alban »

VOTE: Wheme
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by alban »

In post 395, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 392, alban wrote:[post=Wheme]Wheme[/post]

Bloody spammer. 70+ posts. 3 pages out of 16 are yours.
My priority is to hunt for spammers before hunting for scums
Don't you think a replacement is more advisable if you think this is true? Why chase a policy lynch on D1, when the great harvest has already begun?
I will take this as an avoidance to present your scum reads.
That's highly presumptuous. Why would you think I have not already presented my reads?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by alban »

In post 486, WhemeStar wrote:Let's see...
Alban prob scum
Reasons.
Everyone who is voting for me or is suspecting me based on my vote for Wheme, I pity you. I am not lashing out but this is what I genuinely think. If one post can change your mind about whom to vote and who is worth suspecting, you are not only clueless about where you are in the game, but you second my point that these 20 pages of scumhunting -- if you can call it that -- are worthless.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by alban »

You and the point I am making are very distant.

Possible for you to realise that you spamming the thread goes against scumhunting? If you are a town, you are useless. If you are a scum, you are succeeding. You are drowning the useful information in your sea of spam.

Agreed, I have not given anything. In 3 posts. What have you given in 80 posts? Let's do some accounting of your spamming. See, my vote on you is a reactionary one. I don't think anything much will come out of it. Consider it my RVS. But you (and a few others) need to stop this one-sentence-one-post technique. It's not helping anyone.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by alban »

Looks like the wagons have stalled. It's going to be difficult to have 11 votes on one player. We can't have 11 people agreeing on something. Unless it was about US attack on Syria. If countries were playing mafia (which they fking do all the time), L would reach in a jiffy and US would be the D1 lynch.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by alban »

I am tempted to vote for Momo but it wouldn't be right before reading the last few pages, which I haven't.
tbh, I am not bothered by lack of wagons. Was just stating an observation. But usually a wagon close to the deadline goes all helter skelter, benefitting the skum, so you are right. I feel partly responsible for not participating enough, which will change over the weekend.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by alban »

I meant I am fully responsible for not particpating enough :) and partly responsible for the wagons stalling.

I am in a bit of a confused state, hence my statements sounding both 'either' and 'or'. As pointed out succinctly by Keyser.

I find Keyser a bit suspicious. Just a hunch. Not substantiated.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by alban »

In post 779, Ramcius wrote:
In post 760, alban wrote:Looks like the wagons have stalled. It's going to be difficult to have 11 votes on one player. We can't have 11 people agreeing on something. Unless it was about US attack on Syria. If countries were playing mafia (which they fking do all the time), L would reach in a jiffy and US would be the D1 lynch.
i really expect cases and pushes on people from you, PL for spamming isn't a lynch option for today

VOTE: alban

i'll show you how it's done - empty posturing about stalling wagons and your vote still on PL wagon you called out for spamming? 10 more votes here pls
This vote looks like a policy vote, which is sorta antithetical to your whole point. But never mind. Carry on.

Unless you think I am a scum. If so, reasons? As far as I remember, my last substantial post was looong back, and you have nothing on me one way or other. I can understand the frustration, but I don't understand how that makes me a scum.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by alban »

In post 785, Ramcius wrote:
In post 783, alban wrote:
In post 760, alban wrote:Looks like the wagons have stalled. It's going to be difficult to have 11 votes on one player. We can't have 11 people agreeing on something. Unless it was about US attack on Syria. If countries were playing mafia (which they fking do all the time), L would reach in a jiffy and US would be the D1 lynch.
i really expect cases and pushes on people from you, PL for spamming isn't a lynch option for today

i'll show you how it's done - empty posturing about stalling wagons and your vote still on PL wagon you called out for spamming? 10 more votes here pls
This vote looks like a policy vote, which is sorta antithetical to your whole point. But never mind. Carry on.

Unless you think I am a scum. If so, reasons? As far as I remember, my last substantial post was looong back, and you have nothing on me one way or other. I can understand the frustration, but I don't understand how that makes me a scum.
making noise, complaining about stalling wagons, while doing nothing thus far to change it? Your vote is still on someone, who you admitted you wanted PL for spamming. And this your answer ain't helping you either, i literally said you do stuff instead complaining about people doing nothing, yet you came in, called my vote on you PL and still doing nothing, i guess that's qualifies as a anti-town behavior, so i'm pretty ok to keep my vote on you
I see what you are doing. Instead of providing reasons for your vote in the original post, you are now using my answer to your post as a reason to justify your vote. That's just shading.

All your points are exaggerated at best and fabricated at worst.

1. I wasn't compalining about a stalled wagon. It was an observation. I have already said to that effect in response to Nero. In fact, I followed that up by saying it's natural that the momentum didn't sustain coz we will need 11 people, and all those agreeing on one name will be difficult.

2. I myself admitted I haven't done anything yet. And to expect more from me over the weekend. So wait for the weekend to get over.

3. My vote is still on someone coz I am too lazy to remove it. And coz it doesn't matter one way or other coz I am the only one voting for him. But let me do something about it.

VOTE: Ramcius
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by alban »

In post 787, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 776, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 773, Aristophanes wrote:Oh. The VC in 532 has you as not voting and I didn't see that, being bolded.
ya the mod is just as dumb as you.
:(
Aww
I laughed a lot after reading Nero's post. Hilarious :D :D
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by alban »

In post 790, Ramcius wrote:
In post 788, alban wrote:
In post 785, Ramcius wrote:
In post 783, alban wrote:

making noise, complaining about stalling wagons, while doing nothing thus far to change it? Your vote is still on someone, who you admitted you wanted PL for spamming. And this your answer ain't helping you either, i literally said you do stuff instead complaining about people doing nothing, yet you came in, called my vote on you PL and still doing nothing, i guess that's qualifies as a anti-town behavior, so i'm pretty ok to keep my vote on you
I see what you are doing. Instead of providing reasons for your vote in the original post, you are now using my answer to your post as a reason to justify your vote. That's just shading.

All your points are exaggerated at best and fabricated at worst.

1. I wasn't compalining about a stalled wagon. It was an observation. I have already said to that effect in response to Nero. In fact, I followed that up by saying it's natural that the momentum didn't sustain coz we will need 11 people, and all those agreeing on one name will be difficult.

2. I myself admitted I haven't done anything yet. And to expect more from me over the weekend. So wait for the weekend to get over.

3. My vote is still on someone coz I am too lazy to remove it. And coz it doesn't matter one way or other coz I am the only one voting for him. But let me do something about it.

VOTE: Ramcius
Sorry, but i added reasoning to my vote, but if you don't think it was enough to cast vote on you, then it's your problem. From your response i got more reasons to keep vote on, so no, it's not shading, it's building up case

1. "i made fluff post, cause i had nothing to say" - stating obvious facts and wondering why people still haven't lynched anyone so early in D1, call as you like, but i take it as empty posturing/fluffing at best

2. Again, just promise, i have seen plenty on those in FM, no reason to believe in advance

3. Indeed, you keep your vote on vanity wagon and wondering for stalling wagons, i smell hipocrisy

nice OMGUS
Wow, you are quite presumptuous, aren't you?

Does it strike to you that all this is hypothetical on your part?

Your head is buried so deep in your ass that all you smell are your confusions.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by alban »

I dare you to lynch me. Find 10 people who will vote for me.

I will make it easy for you. I am not gonna provide any more content over the weekend. If you find enough number of people against me, I will have to leave. Let's see what you call it, if not a PL.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by alban »

I am back.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by alban »

I don't like to present my townreads, but I will make an exception. Townreading Creature for something he said on our faction's chat. Don't wanna share yet coz all of you may jump him for that.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by alban »

Creature, why do you wanna incriminate me?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:35 am

Post by alban »

rb, you think I am scummy?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by alban »

I am bored.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by alban »

Oops didn't mean to say that out aloud.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by alban »

You wanna start a new wagon? Wonderful.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by alban »

In post 1382, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1379, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1376, alban wrote:I am bored.
Why are you scum reading Ram Ram?
that was OMGUS vote as answer to my pressure vote on him
I don't remember why I voted for him. But I am too lazy to remove it. Anyway, no one else seems to find him suspicious, so it shouldnt matter.

I hate D1.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by alban »

In post 1383, alban wrote:You wanna start a new wagon? Wonderful.
This was for rb
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:05 am

Post by alban »

In post 1386, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1384, alban wrote:
In post 1382, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1379, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Why are you scum reading Ram Ram?
that was OMGUS vote as answer to my pressure vote on him
I don't remember why I voted for him. But I am too lazy to remove it. Anyway, no one else seems to find him suspicious, so it shouldnt matter.

I hate D1.
This isn't the time for laziness. This isn't the time for moaning.

I agree with the latter but we're quickly approaching the deadline and we need to agree on a consensus. What you're telling me right is that you're fine with the day potential ending in a no lynch and that is not okay.
Man, Lil this is a bit rich coming from you. Seriously, how many games have you contributed to when we were playing together. Nothing's happening here, so I have lost a bit of a motivation. I didn't mean No Lynch is even an option. I just meant I have nothing substantial to contribute right now. See, that phase of the D1 is gone where I would initiate a wagon on someone based on finding their posts suspicious. What I will do is to go with the majority on D1, and if there are 2 wagons, such as now, then I will ISO only those 2 players, and vote for the scummier of the two.
In post 1389, rb wrote:alban's essentially just prod-dodging and avoiding doing anything, and being as low-key as possible in like every way, while vanity voting someone

nonchalant attitude is fake, i don't buy it

LUV, sheep me brother
Looks like the game is getting somewhere with the wagon on me.
Yes, I am prodging. Yes, I am avoiding doing anything. No, I am not being low key. Saying 'I am bored' is not really low key, especially in a game like this where people are essentially confused. I have been low key as a scum in recently finished games. There have been players such as Lil and Transcend who have played with me on those games. They know what my low key game looks like. It's definitely not saying 'I am bored' kinda statements.
In post 1405, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1377, alban wrote:Oops didn't mean to say that out aloud.
I feel like the former was meant for a scum pt and the latter was a cover-up for the mistake.

VOTE: Alban
:lol: Right. Now, unvote before this gets serious.
In post 1420, Creature wrote:I think we better not lynch alban today.
Thank you.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:16 am

Post by alban »

Ari and Tywin are especially scummy.
VOTE: Ari
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:20 am

Post by alban »

My top 3 scumreads: Tywin, Radiant and Ari.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:28 am

Post by alban »

Sorry wrong game. :(
Mixed names between games.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:32 am

Post by alban »

You and Ari.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:45 am

Post by alban »

@Mod, this may jumble up further choices. For example, rb wanted to join Erudite, but wasn't allowed coz it was full. But not anymore.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:10 am

Post by alban »

:P :P
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by alban »

It's between Ramcius, wheme and rb for today's lynch.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:13 am

Post by alban »

Shos, Zak, despicable. Despite what I said in the Candor thread.

Leave me some room to claim if it gets close to L.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:21 am

Post by alban »

I am surprised people are finding me scummy. Have you forgotten I was the first vote on Ari?

I haven't read D2 or D3. All my reads are carried fwd from D1. Yeah yeah, call me lazy or whatever. I cant be bothered. So anyway, on D1, rb wheme and ramcius appeared suspicious to me. That's what I remember from then lol
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:21 am

Post by alban »

In post 2416, zakk wrote:
In post 2415, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2414, alban wrote:Shos, Zak, despicable. Despite what I said in the Candor thread.

Could you briefly explain rb real quick?
In post 2414, alban wrote:Shos, Zak, despicable. Despite what I said in the Candor thread.

It's more of what you DIDNT say

And still HAVENT said
So, am I a PL? Wonderful.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:27 am

Post by alban »

In post 2420, zakk wrote:Why can't you be bothered to interact with the people in the factional topic that you CHOSE to move to, then
I moved to candor only coz of rb. I wanted to sort him coz he was one of the ppl i was suspecting on D1. Since he moved out, I didn't see any point in interacting with you two. Also, you kept asking me to read, and I couldn't read 22 pages. It was a bit much for me.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:29 am

Post by alban »

In post 2424, zakk wrote:I mean you basically just said you're not going to help unless you're at L-1
You want me to claim? Why? What if I am an important power role?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:42 am

Post by alban »

So what is it, is it a PL or am I a scum? Coz this is confusing. Either I must be pathetic at being a scum who doesn't read your 95 pages of one liners and declares that openly. Or I must be a careless townie. In which case it's a PL.
Should I claim? Unless someone wishes to unvote.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:45 am

Post by alban »

This is night for me, so I wouldn't want to take chances of getting killed in sleep.

Unless someone is completely against it, I would claim in 30 minutes. Giving you more time to reconsider your votes.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:07 am

Post by alban »

My behaviour in Candor need not follow how you behaved or how you want me to behave.

I did not antagonise you ever. In this game or the other one. You are the one slurring, swearing and shading.

You are hyperventilating right now coz I am not behaving in a manner you expect me to.

I thought since it's day for most of you, someone apart from you would have some thoughts on me claiming. I am witholding my claim till I hear from other people. If that's scummy to you, you are entitled to an opinion. You have already voted for me. So now really, let me hear what others have to say.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by alban »

My laptop ip is blocked, so I can't post from there anymore. That's why the sudden disappearance yday, in the middle of the conversation. Same goes for c the candor convo zakk. I will reply there soon.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by alban »

Let's lynch LUV.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:01 am

Post by alban »

In post 2848, Ramcius wrote:i was looking at factions and just realized - why ever scum would leave Erudite? Staying in faction with vig is very powerful, they could try sway shot at town, so Creature i put to town lean for now
What about me? I left too. Moreover, I brought it to the mod's notice that RB should be let in Erudite.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:36 am

Post by alban »

In post 2853, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2852, alban wrote:
In post 2848, Ramcius wrote:i was looking at factions and just realized - why ever scum would leave Erudite? Staying in faction with vig is very powerful, they could try sway shot at town, so Creature i put to town lean for now
What about me? I left too. Moreover, I brought it to the mod's notice that RB should be let in Erudite.
well you wasn't on my latest lynch list :D
I was just being a cheeky fuck :)
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 am

Post by alban »

Dude I just said I was pulling your leg.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #46) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:16 am

Post by alban »

Aronis, how is Zakk scummy?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (isolation #47) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2967, shos wrote:alban
Whoever is desperate to know who I am could simply switch to Candor tonight.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #48) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2967, shos wrote:
In post 2955, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2946, shos wrote:yes, but this could definitely be wifom.

on the other hand, if scum planned this, then it's not so townie to bring this up >_>

currently the only ones that I'm 100% not lynching are momo and alban
Mo's been bleeding town for a while now.

Why do I have to keep asking you to explain why you've suddenly stopped considering alban? There's no reason to be so difficult.
Candor PT
As conftown, I am to be trusted
EBWOP
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (isolation #49) » Wed May 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by alban »

Zakk, thanks for the wall of vote counts.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #50) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:26 am

Post by alban »

Aah ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”