Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2849, Skygazer wrote:ufh dunn and muffin both have horrible associations with fey
muffin's seem far more damning to me, idk
sa vrede?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Skygazer who did you neighborize? Because it certainly wasn't me
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Skygazer »

Staeg, he was conftown after yesterday so

Sorry ):
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

He wasn't conf town before camn flipped, and you had to make the choice before katsuki flipped. why are you lying?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Skygazer »

I was given a grace period to choose after the flip I'm guessing because the flip was unexpected and I hadn't made a choice yet
i have the most queues
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

My full role is that people who target someone who targets me at night is redirected to me, and the initial targeters of me are empowered in their actions

Staeg, do you have an ability you can target every night?

Muffin gave me a 1-shot watcher and nobody visited Skygazer
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It's pretty obvious that I'm not scum with feysal if you look at the way he treated me

Also, I voted him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 961, Feysal wrote:
In post 762, Dunnstral wrote:AnonymousGhost seems to agree with me in post .
Fair enough, but that is after the fact. It does nothing to explain why you brought it up in the first place.
In post 766, Dunnstral wrote:The only thing these players are experienced in is getting banned, and it shows.
You know, I have been trying to be patient with you. Yes, I said I found you suspicious, but I could not quite shake my hunch that you could be town anyway. But if you're going to continue making posts like the above, I'm just not going to bother.

I have three points to make on this subject. One, I have not seen anyone lap up the idea that scum could not know the name of the town. I think I'm the only one who even mentioned town reading Kuribo because of the crumb, and I did it after it was confirmed that they knew. Two, it only takes one person to remind him of the possibility of fake claims. It would have been pointless for everyone to repeat the same thing. Three... I did not say that experienced players would call out Kuribo. I said they would not let him ride that to a win, and I remain confident of that.
In post 795, Dunnstral wrote:There are a good amount of players with less scumhunting than I.

Espeonage, Kokichi, Camntsuki, arguably Nacho, arguably Kuribo.
Three of those players also have way fewer posts than you do. Kuribo is being town read by most players. And Cupcake is not being called out because Cupcake.
In post 824, thepixiecollective wrote:The "yikes" post should be showing up on your radar since Dunns is saying that it was in response to Muffina but is now changing it by saying it was to the thread in general and do you really not see the cog-dis here?
I've been trying to follow your conversation, but you've lost me here. What cognitive dissonance?

For my part, I think Dunnstral took those early reads from Muffin way too seriously. The number of times Cupcake was on that lynch list really should have been a clue about that.

I also don't buy that scum theater argument. I've never even heard about such a tell, my experience has always been that scum try to avoid each other. Faking a conversation that long would have been too much effort for little gain, and people are lazy. I think Pixie is town, and so is Ghost, but I think she is just wrong about this one.

More posts just keep coming. I'm posting this now, reading more later.
In post 995, Feysal wrote:I have barely skimmed the latest pages, but I need to post now because I don't know when I will get the next chance.
I will be on vacation until Thursday.

In post 963, zMuffinMan wrote:Can you give a current reads list or an idea of where you're currently at in terms of reads and why?
Off the top of my head, I have you, Pixie, Ghost and Kuribo as town reads. I remain somewhat suspicious of Dunnstral, but that is very uncertain. I had noted Staeg as a possible partner to Dunnstral due to his defense of him, but that sudden switch looks very bad. He could also be scum who was trying to earn town credit from opposing a mislynch, but has had to switch for his own survival. And yes, I remain suspicious of Espeonage as well.
In post 964, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 961, Feysal wrote:But if you're going to continue making posts like the above, I'm just not going to bother.
You can't be serious.
I can. I've noticed your references to
experienced
players. They are both derisive and condescending, and they do nothing to encourage people to work with you. If you piss off people enough, they won't care whether you're town, they'll want you gone either way.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I wasn't involved in a single mislynch this game

Read my iso, I don't think I've ever pushed or voted town past post ~500. Interested in hearing the argument of how I'm scum anywayeven though we went for a no lynch yesterday or how my interactions with feysal are 'bad'

This game was just the all friends group desperately lynching anyone else to save their friend from being lynched, I don't want to play in it anymore
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Staeg »

Dunn do people who get empowered by your role find out about it?
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2851, Dunnstral wrote:Skygazer who did you neighborize? Because it certainly wasn't me
also wow geez mate we just had an exchange about this
sa vrede?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2859, Staeg wrote:Dunn do people who get empowered by your role find out about it?
In post 2074, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 2069, Dunnstral wrote:I can't tell if that flavor is hinting at multiball or if feysal was messing with us
The better question would: do we believe Feysal's claim about multiball now that he flipped scum? Muffin and Kuribo pushed the fact that there's no town motive for holding onto that like he did, and there wasn't - since he was scum.

Thoughts?

He could've just sent that information to throw us into a wild goose chase/sow - pun intended! - chaos.

Pedit:

Oh yeah. You exist in this game Nos. I tracked you last night. No result.

AND BEFORE ANYONE OUTS THEMSELF AS A PR!!! I became an Empowered Tracker as of D2 start after receiving my track result PM from Fate.

SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IF YOU TARGTED ME LAST NIGHT AND ARE A TOWN PR.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Staeg »

Checks out
In post 2855, Dunnstral wrote:Staeg, do you have an ability you can target every night?
sort of
sa vrede?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2844, Skygazer wrote:after pixie and then staeg last night didn't respond to me i thought i was roleblocked so I wasn't believing the motivator claim
To clarify, you thought you were targeted by a roleblocker that works during the day?

What you've been saying today doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me Skygazer.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Skygazer »

I mean there have been multiple day abilities,

Why does a roleblock that can affect day actions not make sense then?
i have the most queues
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Uh, if you found yourself in a neighborhood I don't know how you can think you've been roleblocked. Like, your ability worked. If you were roleblocked there would be no neighborhood

Yes, I think day roleblocker would be an oddity.
In post 2844, Skygazer wrote:after pixie and then staeg last night didn't respond to me i thought i was roleblocked
so I wasn't believing the motivator claim
Really? let's take a look
In post 2678, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh right, Claim.

I'm Taurus/Leo, the Entertainer. I'm a motivator.

When I target a player, all of their active abilities are unable to be prevented by any means.

It should be no surprise that I've been targeted my strongest town reads all game.

MariaR Night 1
Kuribo Night 2
Kuribo Night 3.

My flavour speaks about having a strong determined will, foresight and and honest and fearless personality. I'm a leader, stubborn but fair.
lld's claim was that she targeted people at night, she never said it lasted for the next day or forever. So you being roleblocked during the day wouldn't be a reason to shoot her. Instead, one might wonder why the claimed inventor who gives inventions out during the day wasn't roleblocked over the neighborizor. Your patchwork logic is falling apart
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You're either VERY confused this game or you're making things up

Don't get me wrong, I'd have shot LLD if I were in your shoes. I wouldn't be tripping over my own feet, though, which is making me pause here

Here's what's going to happen:

Muffin is going to give an invention to Staeg.

Staeg is going to target me during the night - either with the invention or his own night action. This means any kills on staeg are redirected to me

Skygazer neighborizes Staeg, so she can confirm the invention was given to staeg

I don't think there's a roleblocker. How does this sound?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Who did Nacho target last night with the doctor? Am I understanding that ability correctly?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Skygazer »

LLD also said "all active abilities." Bruh. If you were placed into a PT two nights in a row with no activity from the other person wouldn't you get suspicious that something weird is happening? Like I literally didn't even hear from Staeg until after LLD and Nacho flipped before this thread was opened.
i have the most queues
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 2867, Dunnstral wrote:Who did Nacho target last night with the doctor? Am I understanding that ability correctly?
Me, and it's not a doctor, it hands out a BP vest (it hasn't been shot yet)
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Staeg »

So I do like this plan, although input from muffinman would b nice
sa vrede?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Skygazer »

It is a good plan tbf
i have the most queues
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

ok. I personally wouldn't assume it extended to day abilities but at the end of the day it was a fake claim anyway. I think once the masons became clear lld was obvious scum by poe. I said yesterday that lld was the wrong lynch because she wasn't aligned with feysal (she wasn't).

Here are my arguments for why I'm not scum based off feysal interactions:

I maintain that lld (who was scum) didn't have a real case on feysal at the time. So if you're looking at that and thinking I defended Feysal, I'll point out that I was attacking lld because she was scum pushing on someone using a fake thought process (or if it's real, I still disagree with her.)
Feysal hopped on the 'Dunn is the most toxic person in the game' thing along with camn, lld. All of those guys were scum and all of them were afraid of going against public opinion (which was scum dominated + kuribo and the cult following he brought into the game)
I voted Feysal when Camn wasn't working. I didn't think he could really hold the opinion that I was the problem in this game and so didn't care if he were gone. My vote never counted because pixie forced the hammer on kokichi but I didn't know about that at the time
Day 2 when people were defending a feysal shot, what was implied was that I should be shot instead

idk, I looked at muffin's feysal interactions and I wouldn't describe it as "bad" so I'm not sure what you two are on about. He looks like poe scum to me from Skygazer's kills but there's room for doubt that Skyazer slot is bussing, went to the mason to talk with them. Would scum have wanted to shoot the other scum today?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Skygazer »

I've heard kuribo can be p gambitty but he wouldn't shoot his partner on D2 in multiball when there's a strong possibility he gets killed by the other scum team.

I need to look at when muffin switched from townreading fey to scumreading and figure out if it's likely distancing because I can't remember what the consensus on fey was when that read switch happened

I think it's probs muffin here like I posted in the PT w/ Staeg but I don't want to jump to conclusions in mylo
i have the most queues
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:21 pm