nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

That's odd I was expecting to see this morning my complete psychological profile alongside a read made by Ank but that didn't happen.

Well here goes my morning lecture I guess VOTE: Ank
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:59 am

Post by nomnomnom »

almost?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:33 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Well to be honest with you I wouldn't be as excited if I were to receive that now. A read from scum!you doesn't sound as good as the real deal :(
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:23 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I like Volpe's posts so far. I think this isn't his scumgame at all.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Although Vex's posts are odd. I almost feel like you're trying to generate discussion when the discussion is generated which feels extremely unnatural?
In post 115, Vex Vience wrote:volpe, do you wanna talk for a bit? i really wanna get the game moving, and i feel like talking to someone about something at this point would help. this is the large, it shouldn't be the slowest moving game out of all of them imo.
Like what the hell is this post? It's so out of place. Ank's on the spotlight and discussion is moving around yet you felt the need to post this??
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:26 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Might just be me reading into it too much but there's something about how the conversation started that feels almost too LAMIST in my eyes.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

except when you use caps then you're probably scu-

hmmmhmhmh
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:01 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I know I'm just so proud of that one scum read I had with that lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:15 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Does there really need to be a scum on your wagon?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:32 am

Post by nomnomnom »

What's bad about his vote/reasoning?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 339, Volpe14 wrote:I think I've been somewhat transparently trying not to dominate the game by not talking about my reads to not bias other people input on them/hurt general game development.
In post 342, Volpe14 wrote:If I wanted to be town leader I would have not given up in leading discussions and would keep pushing Vex or Fark even if it would bias other people into their reads on those slots

I did the opposite of that.
These two posts are an immense redflag. To me it feels like you read FL's accusations and you decided to argue the one point a scum would argue about.
So much of a red flag I'm going to change my read on your slot.
VOTE: Volpe
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I think the funniest part in all of this is that, no offense, FL's accusation was honestly extremely bad and the basis of it was nonsense, but your reaction to it actually made the move work in my opinion lol

This second reaction to my vote honestly cements the impression I had when reading your reaction to FL's posts. I think Volpe now has a lot of chances to flip scum off that alone.

pedit: How is my vote a bad vote?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Well, yes, I did follow C9++ closely given I modded that game. And I firmly remember you stating that your emotional state in that game had nothing to do with manipulation and fulfilling your scum wincon.

Are you backtracking on that statement just because of my scumread on you?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 411, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 406, nomnomnom wrote:I think the funniest part in all of this is that, no offense, FL's accusation was honestly extremely bad and the basis of it was nonsense, but your reaction to it actually made the move work in my opinion lol

This second reaction to my vote honestly cements the impression I had when reading your reaction to FL's posts. I think Volpe now has a lot of chances to flip scum off that alone.

pedit: How is my vote a bad vote?
This is actually extremely scummy.

If Volpe flips scum, then no, the push on Volpe wasn’t bad at all. It would be 100% correct.
That's what I'm saying though :P I thought the reason itself was odd but if it works then more power to you.
You're like one of these players that sometimes I read what you post and I'm like ??? but then it turns out you're right so you know maybe I am the idiot here :lol:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 420, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel scum are more likely to defend townVolpe in this scenario, so if Volpe is town, dave is probably lock scum.
I'm not sure I get that.
In post 421, GuyInFreezer wrote:Volpe wagon is dumb as fuck and whoever is on that wagon for non-meme reasons should feel bad.
How is it dumb?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 427, GuyInFreezer wrote:nom you of all people should know why this wagon is dumb.
Spell it out for me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 425, Volpe14 wrote:Nomnom vote is odd to me when she should know a bit better about my scum game but again, I don't really expect her to have accuracy on reading me so dunno. The whole vote just feels very sheepy of FL vibe though.
I do know about your scumgame. And I do think this is entirely within your scumgame. I don't see why it wouldn't be.
If you're going to say this isn't your scumgame because you are not emotionally manipulating people... when the only game of yours I watched closely, you went to hell and back to make sure everyone understood that your emotional outbursts had nothing to do with your wincon, then I'm going to be very confused.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 442, Volpe14 wrote:Actually, I'm tempted to death tunnel FL saying that my readlist is people that are going after me because that REALLLYY gives me a hard time thinking it comes from town
I mean he's not wrong, you added me in that list as soon as I voted you lol

The literal only other interaction we had was you acting smug when I said I thought you were town earlier so you know it kind of leaves a funny aftertaste to me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Hahahaha

Okay, let's just lynch Volpe. I just realized something extremely funny concerning this whole thing. I don't really doubt this anymore lmao.

Volpe I'm not sure what you were thinking but you probably didn't make the smartest set of moves here concerning the defense you chose.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 466, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 460, nomnomnom wrote:Volpe I'm not sure what you were thinking but you probably didn't make the smartest set of moves here concerning the defense you chose.
I'm not being smart either, I'm town, I'm just really sure that FL should die here, right now.
Well since you're acting dumb I'll just make sure everyone knows what I'm talking about.

Me and Volpe are sharing a PT together, with a third person. In that thread he suggested the idea that he intentionally shook up his meta in order to beat "meta players" present in the event. So your whole defense about "how I should recognize your scumgame" is completely bullshit.

Secondly, in that thread, you actually do display emotional manipulation. To summarize the whole thing Volpe plays the "I don't want to play this game anymore" card in the thread after the discussion that ensued there, which I will not talk about. You did this very same thing in C9++, shall I note, although again I want to trust the words you said back then about that thing not being alignment indicative, but this is what you stated as defense.

It's probably not smart to use a defense that can be disproven by your own words. You talk a bit too much.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 473, Vex Vience wrote:nom on the other hand i feel like is just scummy in general atm. i dont like how nom has kinda interjected here and there during it and bashed volpe every single time. i also dont feel like nom's posts during it really added anything of value to it
Then you clearly need to re-read our interaction together, if you think I only commented on Volpe's side of the argument, and that I added nothing of value.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 475, Vex Vience wrote:if this is the case, and you are trying to use this to argue scum!volpe, you should surmize how that conversation went because that would be pretty important for us to know.
It pertains to how we should use our power. Volpe was not too thrilled about that discussion's direction and said that after a while.
I won't say more.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

The mastermind you were? Did we read the same game? You were massively freaking out in that game and coming up with ideas while hyperventilating as hell. Is that your idea of masterminding? :lol:

Anyway, I'm still sorting people. This discussion is interesting in the sense it allows me to get more reads so yeah.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I kind of want to put Vex as town for now. There's no reason to make that comment as scum. If there's a scum in FLvVolpe there's no reason to interject like this as it creates associatives for no reason and there's no reason redirecting like this if both are town. That's just absolute nonsense scum play to me so I guess I'll put him as town.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I thought about FL's side of the argument. The thing with FL is that I agree with statements he makes but the double edge of what he says is that you can see him trying to create a situation where he can dominate the gamestate which always worries me, and I've come to learn that agreeing with people doesn't mean they're necessarily town with you either.
In post 420, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel scum are more likely to defend townVolpe in this scenario, so if Volpe is town, dave is probably lock scum.
For example this quote is setting up a scenario where scum!FL has a lot of targets to bounce on in a world where he's scum and you're town. There is bound to be someone that defends you ultimately. This is the kind of statement that always makes me worried of FL. I don't always state it because it would clog up the exploration of your slot, which is extremely important to me considering that I know the more the game goes on, the more volatile you get emotionally, and I will never get anything out of you in that state, regardless of your alignment. Hope that makes sense.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 509, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Nom - town me dominates games all over the place
Oh, I know. There's a reason why I am not using this to point a metaphorical gun to your forehead, but it's worth pointing out because it is something you do, consciously or not.
It just seems like you create a roadmap that a scum could easily follow, even if you aren't scum, because honestly to me I could read your post and tell myself "yeah I would have this kind of roadmap as scum".
Vex Vience wrote:
In post 503, nomnomnom wrote:I thought about FL's side of the argument. The thing with FL is that I agree with statements he makes but the double edge of what he says is that you can see him trying to create a situation where he can dominate the gamestate which always worries me, and I've come to learn that agreeing with people doesn't mean they're necessarily town with you either.
For example this quote is setting up a scenario where scum!FL has a lot of targets to bounce on in a world where he's scum and you're town. There is bound to be someone that defends you ultimately. This is the kind of statement that always makes me worried of FL. I don't always state it because it would clog up the exploration of your slot, which is extremely important to me considering that I know the more the game goes on, the more volatile you get emotionally, and I will never get anything out of you in that state, regardless of your alignment. Hope that makes sense.
can you please simplify this for me? i currently have a bad headache and trying to piece together what you mean hurts.
Sure. It just means that FL writes a lot of things that scum would come up with in terms of gameplan. "Yeah, first I'm going to mislynch this sod, then anyone that defended him is also in the mislynch pool, and then...". It just reads like that to me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Oh also, about the bashing, if you want the true version, I also do this often as town even though I've tried to calm it down because it created a lot of sour games with really bad mood. You can check Guns and Roses II to see the result of me bashing a slot over and over. It's not a quality unique to my scumgames, if you want to use that as an argument, so you get the whole picture.

I'd like to think I got better about it though.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Well damn it I guess I'm taking another break :(
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 527, Volpe14 wrote:Kidding nomnom, you're secretly a sweetheart but either your alignment or this game vibe didn't let us happy have a happy ending together and you or me gotta go.
Not sure about the dramatic wording we're only 2 days in and a lot of slots still need sorting :P
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 531, chennisden wrote:Btw I think Gammagooey is a pretty towny slot
random but okay
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 534, chennisden wrote:Trying to throw other stuff out there so this day doesn't become a circlejerk
Well to be honest I am waiting for the reaction of some slots to this whole discussion before making my next move.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Gave the thread a quick re-read and found this puzzling.
In post 256, GuyInFreezer wrote:You shouldn't give up that easily.
This being TM and what not.
But I'll take the free D1 scum lynch.

VOTE: volpe
In post 252, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 225, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 151, nomnomnom wrote:I like Volpe's posts so far. I think this isn't his scumgame at all.
Is this a scumclaim?
This is scumclaim, right?
In post 421, GuyInFreezer wrote:Volpe wagon is dumb as fuck and whoever is on that wagon for non-meme reasons should feel bad.
Huh. Hm. Awkward.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm not stupid. I'm pointing this out for a reason. And what you're thinking about is clearly not a reason to not think about this for a second.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 552, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 550, Flavor Leaf wrote:Volpe, say you have a confirmed green me, look at GIF.
I can be pocketed yes but right now I don't think GiF is scum at all. Nice pocket for him if it's the case.

I would rather lose to him than any of my scum leans.
...This is the kind of emotional state I could see town!you being into when getting a bit emotional.
UNVOTE:
I want to explore GiF maybe in all of this.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 559, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 503, nomnomnom wrote:I thought about FL's side of the argument. The thing with FL is that I agree with statements he makes but the double edge of what he says is that you can see him trying to create a situation where he can dominate the gamestate which always worries me, and I've come to learn that agreeing with people doesn't mean they're necessarily town with you either.
Wait you basically lockscummed Volpe and yet you're now putting dirt on FL, the literally opposite side?
Lockscummed?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 564, Flavor Leaf wrote:They’re putting shade on you GIF after I put shade on you.

People like to follow me.
But I was the one that pointed out this interaction? lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 566, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 545, nomnomnom wrote:Gave the thread a quick re-read and found this puzzling.
In post 256, GuyInFreezer wrote:You shouldn't give up that easily.
This being TM and what not.
But I'll take the free D1 scum lynch.

VOTE: volpe
In post 252, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 225, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 151, nomnomnom wrote:I like Volpe's posts so far. I think this isn't his scumgame at all.
Is this a scumclaim?
This is scumclaim, right?
Huh. Hm. Awkward.
This post is fucking bullshit.
I'm that third person in that hood by the way.

VOTE: omnomnom
Oh no.
Oh no no no.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

If this is going to delve into "LET ME PARAPHRASE EVERYTHING I SAID IN MY HOOD FOR 20 POSTS STRAIGHT" I'm out.

Pedit: I didn't ignore it I was literally asleep during it and if anything you literally ignored my question there so you know.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

The reason why I facepalmed is because now everyone knows what our hood is about and knows about what's in it which is extremely bad and I hope you realize you're severely tanking town's wincon by what you just did.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm actually pretty upset you just did that if you're town. I went out of my way to make sure to not make things leak and you leak it all because of one vote.

I'm taking a break before I say anything I might regret.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 586, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 581, nomnomnom wrote:The reason why I facepalmed is because now everyone knows what our hood is about and knows about what's in it which is extremely bad and I hope you realize you're severely tanking town's wincon by what you just did.
Yeah yeah keep yapping
Putting dirt on people while hiding the hood context is not how town hides things.
In post 589, GuyInFreezer wrote:Like what kind of town tries to put shade on people with a missing context that they're trying to hide?
Like who the fuck does that
WHY DO PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE IN THE HOOD WITH US WHEN I AM PARAPHRASING AN EMOTIONAL STATE THAT VOLPE DESCRIBED IN THE THREAD? WHAT DOES IT CHANGE EXCEPT GIVING SCUMS MORE INFORMATION?

This is just outright dumb, fucking christ. Why. Just why.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

And the worst is that I'm fairly sure only a townie could do something this stupid...

Man oh man.

Pedit: Okay I don't even want to address it because it's just going to be more screaming into the void and trying to make you understand that your identity is literally 1000% irrelevant in that discussion and that's not healthy for anyone
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: FL
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

well now that I think about it a scum could say that and not think of the implications of outing their whole hood and their power but I'd like to think that scums are more careful about everything and not doing it out of a petty reason so.

Jesus. I'm still livid.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 600, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 592, nomnomnom wrote:WHY DO PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE IN THE HOOD WITH US
Because you made a blatant scum move and it requires me to confirm it?
It literally changes nothing for people to know that you were in that discussion like

none.
Nada.

Your side of the discussion in that hood concerning what I said about volpe is completely irrelevant. Your identity doesn't matter other than the fact you outed a really important information.

Why am I arguing this i already know I'm talking to a wall.
Let's just get past this please enough
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

it's like tidying up a jewelry shop only to have an elephant smash everything in it 2 seconds after

or a seal in this case
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I literally don't understand what you're saying and nobody else does given the complete silence in the thread.

I know there was a discussion in the hood and that it changed your pov on some things I'm not stupid you know? It's still sudden and the whole discussion didn't warrant it anyway. For you it did but for me it didn't. Which is what I asked in the hood. And I was ignored. And now you're outing really important information because you cannot be bothered to read.

So I don't know, let's just move on. This will only make me lose my mind even more. How the fuck seriously...

PEDIT: The reason I did not tell everyone the third member of the hood is because you outed that your hood has a commuting ability in the main thread, which is kind of extremely important information for scum to hold.
How can someone be this stupid jesus fucking christ I'm done.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

GIF.

In the hood, I asked you about that very thing and you gave me no answer. You should know I read that discussion since I asked you about it. You still gave me no answer, so for me it might as well be nothing. It's why I also pointed this out in the thread, since there was absolutely no reason to make that jump either.

Are you for real honestly? Learn to read a thread I don't know.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I don't want to talk about my hood anymore only thinking about all of this makes me angry because of the effort I put in to make sure our hood wasn't outed but I guess bumbling not thinking idiot cannot read a PT and decides to lose his shit over a vote I pondered for a while.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

let's just vote FL
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I usually try to calm it down but when someone tanks my chances of winning like that because they can't read something it really does make me mad.

I don't want to think about it anymore, let's just move on.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

ANK SAVE ME
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 658, Volpe14 wrote:I've seen nomnom play so meta isn't really helpful here
tbh I'm sure Ank has more insight on me as a player and a person
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

UNVOTE:

Let's let this rest.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 670, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 668, nomnomnom wrote:UNVOTE:

Let's let this rest.
If we’re gonna share a pocket, you need to be showering
are you saying I stink what the hell
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 696, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 693, Volpe14 wrote:I'm gonna feel so stupid if nomnom/FL are both town. but whatever.
Honestly, I’m kind of onboard with lynching Nomnom, but a red flip probably means I go next, and I wanna catch a deepwolf.
What

3 pages ago you were like "yeah see me and Nom can't be scum together" and now this?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 702, Flavor Leaf wrote:And you voted me when you got pressured. That hurt.
That's not why I voted you. I voted you because it was the next logical step and honestly I was kind of losing my mind with GIF.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 705, Flavor Leaf wrote:That’s not a logical step. It’s literally the first day into this game.

Y’all need some patience.
Well yeah as I said I was losing my mind with the dumbass move of outing the hood so

Things will get better tomorrow, I may feel a bit emotional rn but I feel this exchange was worth it, if only for the long run.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

RC would have known better than outing this stuff and would have probably talked in the hood with me
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I mean you ruined it all by yourself lol

Also RC has a lot of dumb reads and keeps reading me as scum because of a personality thing so you probably should dial it down a bit honestly with the "BUT RC"
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:10 am

Post by nomnomnom »

There is something that worries me a lot concerning this entire thread, honestly. I feel something should have happened yet it didn't?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Although to be fair, if nobody did what I thought would happen, then maybe it's not important to anyone but it's still something that worries me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:39 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 813, Ankamius wrote:Why, is it the playerlist that gave you the conclusion that something would happen?
well to be honest I expected someone at some point to comment on the whole hood fiasco and nobody did. In my mind I assumed that scums would gladly avoid the whole discussion unless if they could use that as a sort of accusation point but that didn't happen either. Maybe I was just mistaken about how town would approach this whole thing but the fact nobody gave an analysis on it is quite perplexing to me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I guess so.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:44 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 828, Farkran wrote:
In post 815, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 813, Ankamius wrote:Why, is it the playerlist that gave you the conclusion that something would happen?
well to be honest I expected someone at some point to comment on the whole hood fiasco and nobody did. In my mind I assumed that scums would gladly avoid the whole discussion unless if they could use that as a sort of accusation point but that didn't happen either. Maybe I was just mistaken about how town would approach this whole thing but the fact nobody gave an analysis on it is quite perplexing to me.
Can you say, in detail, what was going on in your neighborhood that we DON'T KNOW yet in the main thread, to help us elaborate your reads? Because honestly i can't see volpe as scum rn, i can't see GIF as scum either, if there had to be scum in your nb it would be you now and i'm sure you would disagree, so... what's exactly wrong with that? I mean, this post seems to imply that there IS something wrong going on in your neighborhood but i can't see it.
You misread what I said.

What I said is that I expected someone to make comments about GIF outing himself as the third person in our neighborhood but nobody did.
I frankly don't want to elaborate about what's in the neighborhood because it would be leaking even more information than necessary and if it's the case than the 3 of us are town in this hood then leaking more is disastrous.

There's a reason why I've been focusing on trying to sort GIF and Volpe as main objective, you know.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:53 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Well there is one or two things that are hidden and it probably should stay that way.

Speaking of which you probably really should rethink your position about the lynch Volpe. Just think it through one second and ask yourself if you really want to see me flip town tonight.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Well I guess I'm getting lynched today huh
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 835, Farkran wrote:Ok then, but... from your POV, why would anyone call out GIF for being dumb? It's not scummy, it's just dumb as either alignment, and not talking about it would be the better choice. Scum!GIF would out his neighborhood in the scum PT, not in the main thread.
I never said I expected a specific reaction just a reaction of any kind which didn't happen
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:13 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 837, Volpe14 wrote:You first had an easy town read on me but dropped it in a hat when I began to get heat, and really tried to rile up me, but when it started to go off the trail you just began to drop it again.

Right now you're still waiting for support to do anything about GiF too.

I'm more collected now and I'll be slightly shocked if you don't flip just red here.
?

I outright said that what GIF did could only come from town because of how stupid it was, what's this misrep? lol

Also the previous post about anime pictures was a joke.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 840, Volpe14 wrote:Then if you think me/GiF are just town what exactly are you doing right now other than trying to make us pity you...?
It's awkward having someone read all your posts literally lol

Also it's a gamestate that's happening I'd expect any type of comment from every single gamestate that's just normal.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:21 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 842, Volpe14 wrote:You want to "Let the remaining things about the hood" stay alone, but at the same time you're asking "why there isn't more discussion about the hood?" in thread, while you apparently already have your hood situation solved so not sure why that would still be the top thing in your mind?

I understand having the hood in the back of your mind yet but bringing attention to it while trying to leave it alone doesn't add up, neither does the fact you've mostly concluded your opinions on it but hasn't moved to anything else?
That's probably because those discussions allow me to sort other people that haven't said anything. Not everything is about you.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

The problem is that our hood is now highlighted in the worst way possible. What I wanted is that despite the disaster that GIF created I wanted to see what other people would say to sort them, but you made it all about us again so it just creates a gamestate where you make sure where one of us gets 100% lynched which favors scum in the end.

It's really bad.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:29 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Oh, speaking of which. I think that the best way to handle hoods is that if one person in your hood gets lynched, it'd be best to reveal the whole hood before twilight ends. The scums in hoods probably want to be the last standing to get an advantage so I think it's preferable to out everyone in hoods so there can't be abuse when it comes to that. It leaves room for WIFOM but WIFOM is sure a lot better than free powers handed out to scums.

@Ank: What are your thoughts?

Also I'd like to point out the hilariousness of people trying to say I am scum without voting me. You guys aren't subtle at all with your prodding at all you know?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:30 am

Post by nomnomnom »

GIF?

You think scum would outright out their own hood and what power it has and do something as stupid as that? Especially considering that he's in RC's team?

Nah I refuse to believe that.

I'm currently thinking chennis or Farkran, probably more the latter. This prodding is ridiculous lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:32 am

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Farkran
die scum
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:33 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 859, Ankamius wrote:I think this entire endeavor is a waste of time and if there's scum influence in this, they're trying to reduce the numbers in that neighborhood to manipulate whatever your neighborhood power is

and honestly I think that's a waste of time and effort to resolve right now by day when there's so many other players in the game
There are last standing powers in hoods that's what I was referring to.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

What do you think of Farkran?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:38 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 864, Volpe14 wrote:You didn't try to read by yourself any other slots or question anything in thread other than the trendy things. I don't see either how people talking about GiF would be useful if you think that he's that evidently town? Or even what usefulness it would have for people to comment on what they think of someone outing their hoods.
Stuff happens people talk about stuff that just happened because that's what people do

I don't see how hard it is to understand why do you make a big deal out of a single comment I made a few pages ago? Talk about blowing out of propotion.

If you want to vote me, just vote me, don't do that dramatic stuff of prodding and prodding and prodding while talking about how you think I'm saying nonsense.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 866, chennisden wrote:I think I'm leaning scum on Dave, if you have any thoughts wrt this please talk to me
I don't have negative thoughts on the slot, remind me why you scumread him?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 868, Volpe14 wrote:I'm sorry but we're on a game that for me to kill you I need consensus support so highlighting what I think are your mistakes on copying a town mindset is literally my job sweetie.

I'll vote you when it's later in the day and time to kill, for now I'm showing everyone why I think there's something wrong with your slot while also giving you the opportunity to talk about your thoughts and if town maybe miraculously make me or other people that scum read you understand how you're green or something.
lol

Voting me seems like a first good step. I just don't like when people prod interest like this. Put your money where your mouth is. If you're town what you're doing is bad given that prodding is something scums do to gauge interest in mislynches, which I think is what Farkran is doing rn.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:53 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 871, Volpe14 wrote:No one needs to gauge interest in your lynch when you're such a popular scum read...
Yet no one is actually voting me. Doesn't that strike you as strange? Because honestly it really is if you think about it two seconds.
Nobody is voting me because scums are waiting to jump on my wagon when it starts picking up steam and they go "yeah let's go there why not". What I'm accusing Fark of doing is this exact thing. I don't need to jump through his nonsense walls to tell you that this very thing is scummy.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:55 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I've been wagonned plenty of times but never have I been thrown accusations after accusations without a single vote on my slot, that's a first for me rofl
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 977, Almost50 wrote:
In post 535, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 534, chennisden wrote:Trying to throw other stuff out there so this day doesn't become a circlejerk
Well to be honest I am waiting for the reaction of some slots to this whole discussion before making my next move.
that's wise and it may get you a town point, but I still don't trust you. Is that bad?
People tend not to trust me when they come across my scum game but given you've never seen it first hand you probably should relax :P
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1030, Flavor Leaf wrote:I still think that Nomnom FL vote was ducky vote this game
ducky isnt in my team
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:46 am

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Ank
There are some things that don't make sense and the fact that I mysteriously jumped in you SR pool when I was one of your stronger TRs is one of them.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:47 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1268, Ankamius wrote:Oh

Nom is scum.

Well then.
Well maybe you can explain this mystery so we can move to other scums if you're not one of them that'd be rad.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:51 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1191, Ankamius wrote:Deas maybe you can convince me on nom being town
In post 1193, Ankamius wrote:True

Maybe on nom being scum though
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:52 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Call it whatever you want but the fact I went from your TR pool to your nullscum pool is inexplicable and that doesn't sound like the town ank I know.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1279, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1276, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1191, Ankamius wrote:Deas maybe you can convince me on nom being town
In post 1193, Ankamius wrote:True

Maybe on nom being scum though
In post 1277, nomnomnom wrote:Call it whatever you want but the fact I went from your TR pool to your nullscum pool is inexplicable and that doesn't sound like the town ank I know.
Or

Half the game is calling you scum and I don't understand why?
If you think I am town why would you need to hear an explanation on why I am town or scum?
It's nonsense, you're not playing to sort people right now and this is not what I know from your town game which is centered around getting townreads and PoEing the rest. You're essentially asking for a second opinion on a slot you think is town. That's nonsense from someone like you.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Moreover if you're asking someone to convince you on my townieness then that means you are not truly convinced yourself. If your intention was truly gauge why people were scumreading me that question would have never been asked.

I think you're scum this game. Your opening gave me a bad vibe too.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:01 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1284, Volpe14 wrote:I think like

Nomnom jump on Ank is hilariously scummy and scum!nomnom is pretty scummy for me usually but...I don't know man that felt like a weird turn to take as scum, although scum!nomnom would be slightly desperate in this gamestate as well.
How is that desperation? I'm seeing Ank change her versions on the fact and not playing like I know her townie self does and you're on the same vibe, why would you see my vote as scummy when you're essentially saying the same?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1288, Volpe14 wrote:You've literally waited me start pushing Ank to say anything about her and you're at a point where almost everyone thinks you're scum and there's no other things getting heated up?
I've just caught up, I was sick all of yesterday, I came across the two posts I quoted and found it ludicrous so I voted her. Nothing to do with your subsequent posts.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1291, Volpe14 wrote:Ehh people jumping on nomnom is giving me the creeps bois
I told you this yesterday.

People are waiting for one person to jump in, then scums will profit to pile on and I will be history in a few posts. That's always how it goes. I did tell you that the fact that nobody voted me back then is weird, and that's why.

I am a mislynch bait in this gamestate and you should know this already.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1294, chennisden wrote:Nom I find this kind of defense from you uncharaceristic
I normally wouldn't be this defensive but this is team mafia and I don't want to be mislynched on day one, especially when that never happened before. Would be humiliating for it to happen right now.

Besides I want to solve this game.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1297, Farkran wrote:Can we get a VC? I'm pretty sure nom only has 3 votes from GIF, elements and me now, and i didn't even read elements vote because i was writing my post in the meanwhile.

This is hardly "jumping on someone's wagon". Nom is just scum.
Your reason for voting me is hilariously stupid because you're trying to get logic out of an emotional moment which is one of the biggest fallacy in mafia.
Get a grip.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:09 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1298, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1292, nomnomnom wrote:I am a mislynch bait in this gamestate and you should know this already.
No I shouldn't and by statistic the "you should know" comes more often from scum than town

Don't try to pocket the fact that I think it's interesting the sudden hard turns on you, if you're town (or scum anyway), I think you interacting with the people voting you/talking about them would be more useful to me than directly telling me "I'm town, I'm town, I'm town"
It's not pocketing I'm literally repeating what I said yesterday rofl

If you want to be stubborn and stay in your tunnel then do it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:10 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1300, chennisden wrote:
In post 1296, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1294, chennisden wrote:Nom I find this kind of defense from you uncharaceristic
I normally wouldn't be this defensive but this is team mafia and I don't want to be mislynched on day one, especially when that never happened before. Would be humiliating for it to happen right now.

Besides I want to solve this game.
I'm talking about the
way
you're going about this
It's funny because last time I was mislynched people were saying the exact same thing.
Feels like a repeat from that game.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1302, Farkran wrote:
In post 1299, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1297, Farkran wrote:Can we get a VC? I'm pretty sure nom only has 3 votes from GIF, elements and me now, and i didn't even read elements vote because i was writing my post in the meanwhile.

This is hardly "jumping on someone's wagon". Nom is just scum.
Your reason for voting me is hilariously stupid because you're trying to get logic out of an emotional moment which is one of the biggest fallacy in mafia.
Get a grip.
Yeah

Read point 2 of my post where i vote you
That's even more stupid because you're judging my character as a player as someone that never changes her mind and does rash decisions.
I don't trust my scumreads 100% and nobody does in this game. If you do then congratulations, but in the case I change my mind I wouldn't want the hood information outed to everyone. This is honestly stupid argumentation.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1304, chennisden wrote:Btw I think the way the gamestate is developing around nom makes it more likely she's town

But the way she's reacting to the gamestate makes it more likely she's scum

If that makes sense
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=81123

Read day 2 thanks.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1307, Farkran wrote:
In post 617, nomnomnom wrote:I don't want to talk about my hood anymore only thinking about all of this makes me angry
because of the effort I put in to make sure our hood wasn't outed
but I guess bumbling not thinking idiot cannot read a PT and decides to lose his shit over a vote I pondered for a while.
I mean are you telling me it never once occurred to you that if there is scum in your hood, your so called effort to not out it in the main thread is completely and utterly useless? This post is lamisty and a bad display of TMI about your hoodmates.
In the case we're all town this is disastrous to do and since I don't know for sure the alignments of my 2 other neighbors then I just assume the worst scenario.

your case is honestly pretty bad and if you want to scumread me you might as well re-read my iso and base it on something that isn't 1 dollar armchair psychology
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:17 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Ank would have already defended me long and hard if she was town this game and she was convinced I was town like she said. She did that before.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:20 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Nah it's not BoPing you're just not playing like I know town!you would play.

We've played games many times before and when I inevitably have someone scumreading me and you think I'm town you're here saying how I'm not scum, and here it just feels like the total opposite? This is not town!you. Maybe I'm wrong and I haven't gotten enough sample games with you but this REALLY doesn't look like all the other times we played.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:21 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Lowkey the reason I posted my "I was expecting a psychological analysis of my slot" at the beginning of the game" by the way, that's how well I think I know you.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:23 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1327, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1292, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1291, Volpe14 wrote:Ehh people jumping on nomnom is giving me the creeps bois
I told you this yesterday.

People are waiting for one person to jump in, then scums will profit to pile on and I will be history in a few posts. That's always how it goes. I did tell you that the fact that nobody voted me back then is weird, and that's why.

I am a mislynch bait in this gamestate and you should know this already.
Who are you calling scum that are piking on you specifically?

Note: The reason I'm not voting you myself is skitt's read on you. I am leaning Scum on you, but she is leaning Town. On D1 I will trust skitter's reads over my own. She only got to page 20 or so though.
Skitter knows my scumgame pretty well so that's a wise decision.
I was moreso talking about the general gamestate rather than specific people, but Farkran still feels odd to me, if I need to be honest. Bad reasoning and it feels like he's overexplaining himself for what feels like a simple wagon to follow. Maybe he's just not that good at scumreading people. What do you think?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:27 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1330, Farkran wrote:If you assume the worst scenario you wouldn't "put effort" in protecting the identity of your hood, you would just not out it and hope they aren't scum - or at the very least you wouldn't get angry when it gets outed right after you scumread one of them.

Sorry, no. This does not make any sense, and it's not like i would expect scum!you to consider my case against you any good, you know
You probably should stop the $1 armchair psychology sessions it'll make you look stupid more than once.

Even if I had a red role PM this game that reasoning is honestly atrocious.
You don't know me, you've never played with me, you don't know me as a person, we've never talked and we've never had a discussion about the game. Why do you think you're qualified to judge me psychologically and emotionally? Just stop. It's honestly very stupid.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1341, Farkran wrote:
In post 1333, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1330, Farkran wrote:If you assume the worst scenario you wouldn't "put effort" in protecting the identity of your hood, you would just not out it and hope they aren't scum - or at the very least you wouldn't get angry when it gets outed right after you scumread one of them.

Sorry, no. This does not make any sense, and it's not like i would expect scum!you to consider my case against you any good, you know
You probably should stop the $1 armchair psychology sessions it'll make you look stupid more than once.

Even if I had a red role PM this game that reasoning is honestly atrocious.
You don't know me, you've never played with me, you don't know me as a person, we've never talked and we've never had a discussion about the game. Why do you think you're qualified to judge me psychologically and emotionally? Just stop. It's honestly very stupid.
You are failing to understand that this is nothing about psychological analysis

This is very simple LOGICAL analysis of a scumslip that you made. Emotion, or my lack of knowledge of your psychological profile have literally nothing to do with this, i don't even know why you're basing your defense on that. If you have anything relevant to add, feel free to, otherwise i'm done getting called stupid by scum. Other people are talking and keeping up this argument is pointless.
lol

prepare to feel stupid :lol:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:35 am

Post by nomnomnom »

What ank said isn't even special to me. Logic in mafia doesn't exist. Just don't.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1372, Farkran wrote:
In post 1360, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1356, Farkran wrote:Nom just scumslipped about his hood, plain and simple.
I don't like this but I can see still coming from town!Fark.

I still don't like this.
I don't get the paranoia feeling, but i think i can reason with you. Talk to me about what you don't like about it. I waited for a reality check from my team before assaulting nom slot specifically because i didn't want to enter what i knew would be an endless death tunnel for misinterpreting what were my feelings about nom.

Every member of my team said that nom is scum both individually and because of that hood situation alone. None of us know her, but why would it matter?

This is also @anka. There are plenty of people who are readable by emotion, i've correctly townread people out of their emotional genuineness in the past, so i'm not ignoring your argument. However, how would you explain that nom post though? I mean, there's no towny explanation that comes to my mind as for putting effort in protecting your hood from being outed and getting angry about it after scumreading one of them. It's beyond emotionality. If we validate scummy play because of emotional gutreads and paranoia when a player is at L-7, scumhunting becomes pointless.

Pedit: every time i try to post, there are 20 more posts appearing that i am not reading, i will catchup all of those when this argument cools down
Who's your team again?

Very sad knowing that your whole team is bad at scumreading people lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1400, Farkran wrote:
In post 1378, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1289, Farkran wrote: 2. Even if that burst of rage was naively genuine, post implies that he has been townreading them up to that point. There's no way -from a coolheaded POV- you would think your hood would be protected if there is scum in it.
I disagree with this - I won't get into a huge amount of detail in case you want to hear more from nom but her playing as if her neighborhood is all town even if she suspects it's not doesn't really have a downside if she's wrong as far as I can tell, and I don't see why your 2nd point implies townreads rather than just frustration at having that attempt at playing that way ruined by GIF outing the neighborhood.
This is not the point. Not outing the neighborhood is always the optimal choice, so it's perfectly fair that nom, or anyone else, tries to protect it. The point is that, once you start scumreading one of them (volpe), it makes no sense to get angry about it being outed, because you should be thinking that it was immediately outed in the scum PT. That's what should be your primary concern, not that the hood has been outed in the main thread. But you may miss that out of frustration, and that's what my point 2 is for.

My point 2 is specifically saying that even outside of an emotional context, you putting "effort to make sure your hood isn't outed", to faithfully quote nom's 617, in protecting the hood is largely off tonally wise. That's why i am saying it was TMI - i would understand not outing your hood on purpose, but putting EFFORT on it? You must have been townreading your hoodmates if you say so. And she wasn't.
The very thing I did to protect the hood from being compromised was used as a scumread against me, if that's not effort I don't know what is.

Put your bullshit arguments and reread my iso. If you have nothing else drop the scumread because this is abysmal level dude
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:39 am

Post by nomnomnom »

really?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1437, Volpe14 wrote:Nomnom, what do you think of Ank now?

Town?
unsure

If there are outside circumstances I could see town!ank not being the read thrower she usually is but the weird questions she asked about me are still eh.

A bit less sure about her being scum though. Maybe I need a new direction.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:52 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1440, Farkran wrote:
In post 1439, Volpe14 wrote:Well I don't feel like there's any point on hard wagoning nomnom right now opposed to make double wagons on nomnom/Elems here Fark?
I'm not against that but my main concern is that there is no nomnom wagon right now.
Good.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1445, Volpe14 wrote:VOTE: nomnom

I guess I'll vote nomnom for now in that case.
?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1463, kuribo wrote:
In post 1413, Elements wrote:never voted myself as scum
I don't care what alignment you are, trying to use trust tells is some bullshit.

Vote: Elements
Some reads would be nice
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1468, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1464, Elements wrote:I don't like day 1
Can you give me in that case any town game where you refused to play day 1 properly in that case?
I remember The Search (mini theme) where he was a bit weird if you want to check that game.
In post 1469, kuribo wrote:
In post 1467, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1463, kuribo wrote:
In post 1413, Elements wrote:never voted myself as scum
I don't care what alignment you are, trying to use trust tells is some bullshit.

Vote: Elements
Some reads would be nice

fuck yourself, I don't have reads, I have cough syrup and insomnia

I take that back, I'm hard townreading Volpe and mostly-townreading DV
let's chill
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1477, kuribo wrote:
In post 1473, nomnomnom wrote:let's chill

then how bout you keep my name out your mouth when all I've asked for is some god damn common decency
if you're sick you should get some rest
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

why live coach when scums have a PT?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1549, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1545, nomnomnom wrote:why live coach when scums have a PT?
When Elems was going crazy I don't think he would be checking scum PT and I think a hypothetical partner would need to reach out to him in thread for him to stop.

Not saying it's the most likely right now just saying I shouldn't rule out the possibility completely like before.
that sounds like one hell of a stretch to me honestly and Fark has been acting like this with other people I believe which gave me a bad vibe initially.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

time to reread The Search I guess
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Uuuuh wew this game and The Search is a world of difference what am I missing here?

You took a vacation to toon land or what
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1572, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1553, nomnomnom wrote:time to reread The Search I guess
In post 1554, nomnomnom wrote:Uuuuh wew this game and The Search is a world of difference what am I missing here?

I think instead of that hard drive you should just highlight that this kind of seems like scum posting etc if you want her lynched to be honest
scum posting?

I swear you guys pull anything out of your ass and call it scum posting lol

I can't tell if it's bad play, bad faith, tunnel or what, but it's starting to get annoying.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1576, Volpe14 wrote:It's just what it is to me?

"you took a vacation to toon land?" isn't something I expect town to say after thinking someone behavior is utterly different especially when I explained a lot about it already in thread (and you didn't comment/give a opinion)

Your jump on Ank too kind of ssems wrong in hindsight because Ank asked about being convinced on you scum only but you already put words in her mouth with "why was I into your nullscum pool"

Ank never said you were into her nullscum pool it was something you made up on your own

You're also fairly reactionary and like, after the ball passed to ank you didn't really push her too much to talk it was mostly me. You mostly just say back.
Okay so

I don't know if you're tired or something but everytime you make big mountains out of everything. Like what is that kind of play? "You took a vacation to toon land" is supposed to be funny not something to make mountains of.

Jesus what is this game? Why do you take everything I post literally. You're telling me townies would never post that kind of stuff? You serious?

I need to reread C9++ I need to remind myself if you did the same thing there about riding people's asses about shit that doesn't matter.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

News flash it's not because I make an observation about someone not playing like in the one game I played with them that I think they're scum for it.

Also eh you were more fluff posting in C9++, definitely pretty stingy about a lot of things and starting a lot of confrontations still but honestly I'd expect more fluff from scum you after re-reading C9++.

Maybe I should take the fact this is team mafia into account but yeah

@Monkey: There are a few things happening right now why are you voting DEB out of all people?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1587, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1579, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1576, Volpe14 wrote:
I need to reread C9++ I need to remind myself if you did the same thing there about riding people's asses about shit that doesn't matter.
In post 1583, nomnomnom wrote: Also eh you were more fluff posting in C9++, definitely pretty stingy about a lot of things and starting a lot of confrontations still but honestly I'd expect more fluff from scum you after re-reading C9++.
Ok I'm gonna get called obnoxious again but I need to point it out

This has a 5 minute difference

let's say you took one minute to open C9++ and get into my ISO

and you would take another minute writing #1583

This leaves you with 3 minutes to look at C9++. If you were seriously doubting your read on me you probably would take more than 3 minutes of skimming C9++ to come to a conclusion.
In post 1553, nomnomnom wrote:time to reread The Search I guess
In post 1554, nomnomnom wrote:Uuuuh wew this game and The Search is a world of difference what am I missing here?

Those two in hindsight have 2 minutes of difference. This is actually the most ridiculous one you literally couldn't realistically pay attention to his ISO there in so little time

This is you trying to look busy nomnom

see you guys next time
It takes two minutes to click on the iso button, scroll through someone's posts to get the idea of how someone behaved in another game.

Do it right now.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Maybe you like reading every single word but I don't, I skim through the posts and see how people act. The big difference in C9++ is that your posts include more fluff as in extreme fluff like using a lot of bolds and italicizing your messages or whatever.

This can be done in 2 minutes which I did.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm honestly confused by how Chenn and Volpe are playing it's like 2 people that are trying to scumread me for the shittiest reasons I've seen.

Should I consider that scummy because in the case of Chenn I find that pretty offensive.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Tbh I kind of want to vote Chennis you play in such a bad faith kind of way it honestly disgusts me.

I'd say the same about Volpe honestly. You two have played absolutely disgusting imo. Particularly volpe, but like I don't know what you two are doing.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Like I'm skimming Chennis' iso, it's literally going over half the playerlist and saying "yeah this is scummy". Volpe's doing the same thing except he writes a novel every time he want to blow up something out of proportion. If you're town this is honestly the most stupid way of playing town I've seen and you're clogging the thread with really bad scumread reasons and paranoid-levels of scumreading.

It's really hard to tell which one of you is not all right in the head and which one of you is scum in these conditions honestly.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1656, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1654, nomnomnom wrote:Volpe's doing the same thing except he writes a novel every time he want to blow up something out of proportion
It's because if I don't write a novel things don't get up and you can't say it's not effective when I'm kind of monopolizing wagons right now
You're not monopolizing anything nobody else is posting.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1655, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1650, nomnomnom wrote:Tbh I kind of want to vote Chennis you play in such a bad faith kind of way it honestly disgusts me.

I'd say the same about Volpe honestly. You two have played absolutely disgusting imo. Particularly volpe, but like I don't know what you two are doing.
If this is scum!you this post is what is actually disgusting to me.

Do you agree with that or not?
In post 1657, chennisden wrote:I'm honestly feeling resigned to just call nom town and being very very upset with this game if she ends up being scum.
my alignment literally doesn't change the fact that every single reason you've pointed out to scumread me are completely stupid and that I find it absolutely mindboggling if you're town and doing this.

Get a grip and up your game, it's honestly really tilting to see people be like "YEAH SO SHE'S TOTALLY LYING AND HERE'S WHY" *points at off-hand fluff comment*

I'm honestly tired of it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1661, kuribo wrote:Idgaf if it's his birthday not like dying in the game makes u die for real
rofl
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

thanks kuribo I needed that laugh
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1662, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1659, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1656, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1654, nomnomnom wrote:Volpe's doing the same thing except he writes a novel every time he want to blow up something out of proportion
It's because if I don't write a novel things don't get up and you can't say it's not effective when I'm kind of monopolizing wagons right now
You're not monopolizing anything nobody else is posting.
ok what other serious wagon there is aside from you and elems

none
That's not a good thing you idiot that means if you're not scums that scums are happy with where the lynches are going, can you think for 2 seconds or are you going to tunnel on my ass until day is finished?

Time to wakeup from confbias land
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1669, chennisden wrote:I don't think scumreading you for what you perceive are bad reasons merits calling my play "bad faith" or "disgusting."
No it's seriously stupid. I'm okay with someone doing that once but literally every single reason people have brought up to me for being scum is the dumbest shit I've read so I'm sincerely getting tired of it, I'm sorry for my bad mood and using strong language but for fuck sake this game is tiring sometimes when you post normally and people make shit up to vote you.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1672, Farkran wrote:@nom

on the unlikely offchance that you are town you should stop insulting people who scumread you and start trying to identify who could be scum on your wagon, if any, and who could be scum off wagon. You have a unique POV that allows you to identify whose push is scumsided and whose is genuine and if you're town you should be doing that

pedit You're not even ateing properly, it feels overblown
Yeah yeah I'm faking my emotions now blah blah blah look at me I am confbiasing my ass off because of what I think is logical in a game where logic has no place unless i'm a cop and it says WOAH YOU LOOKED AT SCUM TONIGHT!

fuck outta here im done
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Farkran

If you flip town I'm going to have a discussion with you
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (isolation #140) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1677, kuribo wrote:Don't listen to him don't stop insulting people

Channel your inner me

Destroy him with your words

Shame the ghosts of his ancestors with your hate

Entertain me
please save me from these idiots
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Like last time I got mislynched I deserved it because I flaked hard as hell and I didn't put punch in the game and kinda got pushed by scum but this game holy shit I've never seen this amount of stupidity thrown at my direction.

It's like the 3 stoogies confbiasing themselves to death with random shit in my posts
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #142) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1680, Farkran wrote:
In post 1676, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Farkran

Good, we can talk after you explained why you're currently gamethrowing if you are town in this context

Get some sleep, and get back to this tomorrow. You're not thinking right now
GAMETHROWING?

EXCUSE ME
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

yeah you got me best player let's add that technique to the wiki so other people can also repeat that and drive me more insane wohwoheioqwheq
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Farkran

In post 1685, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1675, Volpe14 wrote:
Have you ever thought you have this thing called vote and can start a wagon on your own instead of sitting on Ank when you're not even feeling like she's scum

and if she is you should think about doing the convincing job by yourself instead of expecting I'm going to read your role pm or something
I literally just voted.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1686, Farkran wrote:1674 is gamethrowing as town

The sooner you realize it, the better. Take your time.
Yeah no townies has ever displayed sarcasm or has gotten fed up with a game because of 3 idiots pulling reads out of their asses right

I guess all these town games where I did the same thing doesn't matter either let's listen to Mr. Logic with logic that doesn't even make fucking sense from a team of nonames where I've only played with Kerset before and I don't even remember that game so that's to say how many nonames are on your team.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Yes I'm mad fuck this game
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

please keep going about all my posts and trying to add up and add up and add up for no other reason but to satisfy your ego and comfort yourself that you're right that I flip scum, which won't happen so the fall will only hurt so much more.

Trust me I've been there.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1692, chennisden wrote:
In post 1688, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1686, Farkran wrote:1674 is gamethrowing as town

The sooner you realize it, the better. Take your time.
Yeah no townies has ever displayed sarcasm or has gotten fed up with a game because of 3 idiots pulling reads out of their asses right

I guess all these town games where I did the same thing doesn't matter either let's listen to Mr. Logic with logic that doesn't even make fucking sense from a team of nonames where I've only played with Kerset before and I don't even remember that game so that's to say how many nonames are on your team.

In this order:

1. Can you stop insulting Farkran's team, they're all wonderful people thanks

2. Can you try to understand where the scumreads on you are coming from, and try to establish a dialogue beneficial to town

3. Can you tell me what your thoughts on Davesaz are
what benefitial dialogue do you want me to have when I try arguing with someone saying that he got me locked scum because of a dumb ass psychology armchair reading, and another comes in with "you cannot possibly skim an iso in 2 minutes you're lying" then voting me? What the fuck do you want me to say? There's no dialogue to be had here and when I had dialogue earlier I'm just bashed because you're ego fueled to the point where you confbias yourself and pick every single of my posts to find more dumbass reasons to convince yourself.

Do you understand how frustrating my position is or are you so self-centered that you don't understand that
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1697, Volpe14 wrote:If you're scum I'm really gonna call you disgusting to be fair nomnom

I know you think I'm disgusting as either alignment right now but being called disgusting by me is some kind of historic event because I rarely have a problem with people

if you're town this is just like...ok to be fair, it could be worse.
I've done this before as scum I won't lie but as I said the last time that happened, the frustration happens as both alignments. I just hate stupidity like this.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

And if I need to be honest I'd rather be scum and doing this because at least when that happens I can pretend it was only because I was scum and not because I got genuinely angry, it makes future games awkward.

Guess I can't avoid it now.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1707, chennisden wrote:
In post 1702, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1695, chennisden wrote:Yeah we get it, you're town, now can you play the game[/size]
I get letting her pass up but this isn't some kind of lock town tell or anything so back off on that

up to vote elems now?

I was thinking elems is a best lynch anyway
I really don't care at this point, sorting nom will be a task I'll put off for later in this game. Unfortunately I think this is really town indicative.

I'm not going to lock town this, it's just I really don't want to consider nom doing this as scum right now.
Unfortunately?

Also I've done this as scum too. NAI.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1710, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1705, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1697, Volpe14 wrote:If you're scum I'm really gonna call you disgusting to be fair nomnom

I know you think I'm disgusting as either alignment right now but being called disgusting by me is some kind of historic event because I rarely have a problem with people

if you're town this is just like...ok to be fair, it could be worse.
I've done this before as scum I won't lie but as I said the last time that happened, the frustration happens as both alignments. I just hate stupidity like this.
Ok this is really a red flag and no one should town read your break down I guess.

But anyway this is fairly shitty so maybe we should just lynch Elems today and you get copped, vigged etc
since when are you town leader lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1712, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, i thought I was still town leader, and y’all just waiting for me to come back and make a decision
please come back
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1718, chennisden wrote:
In post 1708, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1707, chennisden wrote:
In post 1702, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1695, chennisden wrote:Yeah we get it, you're town, now can you play the game[/size]
I get letting her pass up but this isn't some kind of lock town tell or anything so back off on that

up to vote elems now?

I was thinking elems is a best lynch anyway
I really don't care at this point, sorting nom will be a task I'll put off for later in this game. Unfortunately I think this is really town indicative.

I'm not going to lock town this, it's just I really don't want to consider nom doing this as scum right now.
Unfortunately?

Also I've done this as scum too. NAI.
Unfortunately as in "I really hate that this is probably town indicative because excessive ATE makes the game unplayable"
AtE is done on purpose, I can't really contain myself sometimes.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1728, Volpe14 wrote:I think it's because I'm a bit burned out of this game but I'm oddly feeling like flaming Nomnom until she quits the game but I opted for not doing so in the end
rofl
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1730, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1728, Volpe14 wrote:I think it's because I'm a bit burned out of this game but I'm oddly feeling like flaming Nomnom until she quits the game but I opted for not doing so in the end
New nomnom sig post game
I still had that other sig and it was equally hair pulling-y, not sure why I didn't commit

Oh yeah I quit mafia for a while that's why :^)
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1748, Farkran wrote:@nom now that you have cooled off a little, can you explain what was going on in your mind when you raged about it being outed?
because in the case we're all town scums knowing our hood is commuters and them lowkey knowing that someone in our hood wants to be commuted is huge information for them. That's why I got mad. Is that hard to grasp?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

me smash you
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I tend to make bad decisions when I'm irritated like that :P
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1809, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1631, davesaz wrote:
In post 1563, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1560, davesaz wrote:Volpe, what was your
first
not null read on GiF and nom? Not your reads now, but the first thing you thought of that wasn't null.
I explicitly said to GiF that my
town read on him
is solely because of what we talked in the hood.

Nomnom was when
she voted me and began to hysterically one-sided bash me

I'm really not sure why the fuck you're apparently looking at me yet to be fair because like, I think currently there's more interesting slots and I'm being very readable as at the present for you to go after things like this.
These things don't go together then.
I kinda wanted to know what the
read
was, like explicitly stated.

The reason I ask since y'all are just dense as fuck is.
If GIF had a town read on both of you.
Why did he care in the slightest which of you three got an inherently scum sided ability which just can't be used by town in this type of game at all?
In post 1633, Volpe14 wrote:what the hell is that post from dave

I feel like I need to open my pokedex or call the ghost busters right now
are you okay?
finally some sanity
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (isolation #161) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Honestly I'm not feeling the people interjecting once in a while, people like DV or gamma kind of worry me.

I still worry about my neighborhood in general too, and GIF has also become very silent with this mislynch on my slot stepping on the horizon. I don't like this. This is how scums blend in.

I think I'll go VOTE: GIF.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #162) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I don't comment on Elements because I've said it all already and I don't know if he's scum for it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #163) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:36 am

Post by nomnomnom »

That's quite normal for him, he comes in, drops a few things, doesn't do anything for a while, comes back with a few walls, rinse and repeat.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #164) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Volpe I really think you need to drop the paranoid lens you have on this game and come back with a fresh mind. It's clouding your judgement on a few slots I believe.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (isolation #165) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:35 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I find the content of his posts absolute garbage but that's just me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (isolation #166) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:38 am

Post by nomnomnom »

How are you an easy mislynch where the hell did you get that from reading this gamestate lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #167) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1911, Farkran wrote:
In post 1902, nomnomnom wrote:I find the content of his posts absolute garbage but that's just me.
You know, this is actually concerning. I am usually thrown much more shit than i am here for my playstyle, and that's when i am usually correct.

Besides, i feel like you're still salty about my push on you more than anything. Are you willing to put that away and try to point out why i am wrong? Just don't speak about yourself and i'm fine - tell me which of my other reads/interpretations are wrong
No I think that your arguments are generally really bad and that you need to retune your reading skills because it's really concerning if you're town
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #168) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I guess we're not reading the same posts then
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (isolation #169) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:13 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I never made any comparisons I just think you Volpe and Chennis make mountains on completely asinine things and miss out the more general gamestate at hand. It's like being at a football stadium and looking at your feet instead of the game itself. That's how I feel about your posts.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (isolation #170) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Like if you were to look at the general gamestate which player seems the weirder in terms of their posting and expresses the most dissonance when given enough time?

That's what you should be looking at, not "HERE IS HOW YOU SHOULD HAVE FELT".
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #171) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:21 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Obviously I am in a better position to analyze the gamestate given I am on the hotseat and I know I am town, so it's a bit "easier" in terms that I can analyze how people interact with my lynch's prospects, and people are letting it happening which gives me a specific gamestate to analyze.

That kind of thing must be harder in your spot but it's sure hell of a lot better than the stuff you told about my slot yesterday. I legit got angered by one or two posts.

pedit: My vote is where I think there's the most dissonance so far, aka GIF. I think what he did early on and what he's doing now is indicating a scum mindset, as in letting a lynch go on rather than actively contributing, which is a scummy thing to do. Read his ISO. This is why I'm on GIF.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #172) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:44 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1933, MariaR wrote:I think I'm not gonna read the pages I missed cause if I do I'll drive myself mentally insane and put myself in an even worse spot than I wanted to be in coming into this game. As annoying as that is. I might check it in more moderation, but if it's anything like my last catch up it's blatantly a waste of my time.
I'd probably skip my own posts if you do decided to go through these
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (isolation #173) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1937, Farkran wrote:
In post 1930, nomnomnom wrote: That kind of thing must be harder in your spot but it's sure hell of a lot better than the stuff you told about my slot yesterday. I legit got angered by one or two posts.
Would've been scummy if you didn't. I believed in what i pushed, because i still think that stuff about the hood was scummy, but i worded my posts very aggressively on purpose. If you didn't get mad, i would've thought that you agreed with me despite forcing yourself to say you didn't (because you would be scum in this scenario). Fiercely refuting my scumcase is what made me unvote. This only works once though, and it's not as townlock-worthy as i hoped it would. I am placing you in a better light though, and much more willing to reread the game from town!nom pov
In post 1930, nomnomnom wrote: pedit: My vote is where I think there's the most dissonance so far, aka GIF. I think what he did early on and what he's doing now is indicating a scum mindset, as in letting a lynch go on rather than actively contributing, which is a scummy thing to do. Read his ISO. This is why I'm on GIF.
I have GIF as hard town, but to be honest i forgot why in the middle of the elements/nom/volpe argument. I will review his ISO in a short while. Your main scumcase against him is that he is ignoring highest wagons and/or general consensus about the current gamestate?

Does this mean that you're associating him with the current lynch targets such as... elements, mostly (because the other one is you)? Or do you mean he is content with any lynch as long as it isn't him or his partners? Why would scum!GIF not join a wagon against town in this case?
It's better for scum to let bad situations continue rather than actively fueling the fire, it's plausible deniability. Hell sometimes it's even better to take the opposite stance if you know the lynch target is for sure getting lynched. It's not worth pushing for lynches as scum except if you have a very good reason for it. The only reason I can see right now for a scum player to hard push a lynch is to get rid of them in their neighborhood, so they can nightkill the other person in the hood, and gain a free ability from their hood.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (isolation #174) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You think Elements is scum Ank? I'm still doubting on that slot.

Convince me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #175) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:44 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2000, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, Jingle says there’s probably scum in the commute hood; we shouldn’t lynch in the commute hood.

He also said that Commute hood should holster to increase the chance they can get conf town’d, then you can perma commute that slot.

I’m just passing along what was said to me.
We can only commute people outside the hood, for the record.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (isolation #176) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2046, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2014, nomnomnom wrote:We can only commute people outside the hood, for the record.
Ok that was really stupid to out and now we're even.
lol screw you
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (isolation #177) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2055, Flavor Leaf wrote:Post of the year nom ^

I’ve never seen Dave get upset. Dave, I do think you’re playing different this game, but like, I’ve seen your scum game and your town game, and it’s different than both, so if anyone uses that as an argument, i don’t agree with that. You’ve made some scummy pop in’s, though
we found our SK wrap it up boys
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #178) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: GIF
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (isolation #179) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

By the way GIF made a post in my hood that I consider almost close to a scumclaim so I'm not dancing around that anymore.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (isolation #180) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Volpe was abnormaly silent for the 2 days except for the last few hours so we didn't really coordinate a target.

So it's going to seem pretty stupid to all of you, but GIF said something about not dying night 1, I told him he wouldn't die because he was scum, and he said that "even if he was scum, SKs are a thing this game". This is subconsciously admitting that he's scum. I caught Who in a theme game with a similar read. Trust this.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (isolation #181) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm pondering about making Farkran's hood out themselves. It's hard to tell if he was killed because of the general reaction about his slot from other people, or because he was in a valuable hood and that scums want to control that hood.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #182) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2091, Vex Vience wrote:i mean, id expect there to be an sk regardless. we have the sample pm of one in the op, and anything without an sk in this setup seems kinda weird
That's not the point. When people don't question your accusations and pretend to go along with you, they're most likely to be guilty.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (isolation #183) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Replace "Even if I was scum" with "Even if I was godfather" or another ridiculously specific scum role and you'll understand what I'm saying.

pedit: I literally never went at elements?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2099, MariaR wrote:
In post 2094, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2091, Vex Vience wrote:i mean, id expect there to be an sk regardless. we have the sample pm of one in the op, and anything without an sk in this setup seems kinda weird
That's not the point. When people don't question your accusations and pretend to go along with you, they're most likely to be guilty.
Where do you get this line of thinking?
Psychology.
When people are interrogated about crimes, the ones that tend to be guilty are the ones that do not question your accusations. I said he was scum and said something like "even if I was scum", which is a really big red flag.

As I said I caught someone in a large theme with a similar tell. They were scum that game and unconsciously admitted they were scum because they instantly categorized my "scummy" behavior as the one from a SK, rather than scum, which outed them as scum. It's a similar principle here. People admit things subconsciously all the time.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2104, Almost50 wrote:I think the Farkran kill was made for the last standing player utility, which means one of the two living players is Scum.
What makes you say that?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2108, MariaR wrote:
In post 2105, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2099, MariaR wrote:
In post 2094, nomnomnom wrote:
Where do you get this line of thinking?
Psychology.
When people are interrogated about crimes, the ones that tend to be guilty are the ones that do not question your accusations. I said he was scum and said something like "even if I was scum", which is a really big red flag.

As I said I caught someone in a large theme with a similar tell. They were scum that game and unconsciously admitted they were scum because they instantly categorized my "scummy" behavior as the one from a SK, rather than scum, which outed them as scum. It's a similar principle here. People admit things subconsciously all the time.
As a business psychology major I have to disagree with you. Sure, you have one game to reference someone else's emotional behavior but that's just one person. Along with the fact this is a different mindset the brai- I could rant about this all day given it is my love and passion but I digress.

A question for you. Would you consider yourself a very self aware person?
Why do I feel this is going to end in a punchline?

Depends what you mean. If you mean if I know how I am like, yes I like to think I'm very self aware. Same with what I post in mafia games. Maybe you could detail.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2110, MariaR wrote:How much have you asked your team about your gif read and that slip?
Our team isn't really multitasking games tbh, so I don't have a feedback.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2112, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2106, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2104, Almost50 wrote:I think the Farkran kill was made for the last standing player utility, which means one of the two living players is Scum.
What makes you say that?
Why else would they kill Farkran over at least half of the players list? It's not like he a reputation for catching, and his team isn't the most experienced either.
Well there's a commuter hood outed, so other targets could be chosen, and I remember Farkran's reputation being rather favorable around the playerlist, so it could be that.

With that said if you're in Farkran's hood and you feel your hood's ability is very strong then out yourself.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2114, MariaR wrote:
In post 2111, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2110, MariaR wrote:How much have you asked your team about your gif read and that slip?
But have you asked about it at all?
I'll ask about it if you want.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2116, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2113, nomnomnom wrote:With that said if you're in Farkran's hood and you feel your hood's ability is very strong then out yourself.
I mean, this "could" be interpreted as fishing for info, but I'm TRing you (and so so the members if my team that cared to take a peak on this game), so I will respond with: Don't you think I would have outed already if that was the case? I mean, I think he was likely killed over an ability, and I know I'm town, so the natural thing to deduce would be that my living neighbor is Scum and I would be voting them AND out the ability.

Short answer: I am not in Farkan's hood.
Oh this wasn't directed at you, it was a you directed at everyone. Sorry for the misinterpretation.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (isolation #191) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2118, MariaR wrote:
In post 2115, nomnomnom wrote:
No, the issue is you didn't ask at all. The thing that has me confused is you say you're self-aware so I would imagine a self aware person stepping back and asking their team. 'Am I tunneling this guy' or 'hey does this read like a slip to you.' Yet you haven't done that. It begs the question why? It makes the read look less real to me.
Because my team isn't much interested in doing that, that's all. I don't have a team that's very much interested in looking around all the games we're playing so it didn't cross my mind to do this.

I don't see how that makes the read less real, even if my team was doing this.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (isolation #192) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2121, MariaR wrote:If you said 'yeah I at least asked the question to my team' it would've come across as more genuine to me. I understand your team not wanting to read a game like this
trust
me but not even asking about the slip that's like what a few posts at most maybe? It just seems odd to me. Maybe I'm taking this down the wrong path but I feel like I would've at least stepped back and asked a few things busy or not. My team doesn't check this game but I always run a question on X post when it's needed.
I never thought of it this way.

You gotta understand that we joined as a not so serious team and we don't go too far when it comes to sharing games and all, we just play our games and that's it. The only time we discussed this game is when I was venting to Ico about how frustrating people were in thread.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #193) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2124, Almost50 wrote:@nom: Oh, OK. Let's not forget English is my second language so I may misunderstand from time to time.

Btw, skitter still insists Volpe is the Scum in your hood (if her reads mean anything at all to you), nut I won't be defending GIF as I have no confident read on either of them, tbh.
Skit is hit or miss but the fact that he was mostly AFK in our hood these two last days left me with a bad feeling.

Let's also say that if there's scum in my hood you don't want them to get the last standing ability.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (isolation #194) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2126, MariaR wrote:
In post 2123, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2121, MariaR wrote:If you said 'yeah I at least asked the question to my team' it would've come across as more genuine to me. I understand your team not wanting to read a game like this
trust
me but not even asking about the slip that's like what a few posts at most maybe? It just seems odd to me. Maybe I'm taking this down the wrong path but I feel like I would've at least stepped back and asked a few things busy or not. My team doesn't check this game but I always run a question on X post when it's needed.
I never thought of it this way.

You gotta understand that we joined as a not so serious team and we don't go too far when it comes to sharing games and all, we just play our games and that's it. The only time we discussed this game is when I was venting to Ico about how frustrating people were in thread.
Well, why don't you ask your team about it now then. Better late than never. I suppose I have no more questions regarding this topic.
In post 2115, nomnomnom wrote:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2128, Almost50 wrote:skitter references Open 768 and notes Volpe's play is similar to his here. She is like 80% confident he flips red here.
Yeah I noted the same thing earlier on day 1 and noticed a lot less fluff, which for me comes into play. People tend to copy their townplay a lot.

Perhaps we should compare those two games with a towngame?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Like for me in that game Volpe was a lot more fluffy because like, as scum you have less things to sort and think about so you invest it into that kind of stuff.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm too tired right now I'll do my homework tomorrow.

If I notice that Volpe isn't as "riding people's asses" as his scumgame I'll consider the slot.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Hold up a second.

If Skitter thinks that Volpe is 80% scum then why is he in your null list? Surely you'd listen to your teammate? What's the reason he's in your null list?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (isolation #199) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2136, Almost50 wrote:Why do you think that I'd "surely" listen to my teammates? Do I strike you like that type of a player? I mean you saw me from atop (as a mod) and I don't listen to anyone but myself. :lol:

But Volpe is in my null pile precisely because skitter is SRing him. I was TRing him before. In fact, I had edited him out from all possible teams in my spreadsheet and then had to reedit him back when she sounded so confident.
In the games I watched you were a lot more whacky than this game, do you feel particularly "serious" regarding this game or is it just me imagining things?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”