Micro 952 - The Coalition: ItGBSMoD [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #319 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

hello.I rolled town so I will be aggressively making sure I am in this coalition.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i skimmed the thread b4 subbing in and I think pooky shouldn't be in it btw
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 302, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 300, Datisi wrote:
bugspray has requested replacement.
clearly this means he's scum

if he's townie he'd just be sleeping through this game and show up sometime after the game is over
ok scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 20, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:deimos my number 1 townread right now

he's so clueless he has to be town
In post 21, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:let's win this first day boys

get it done
In post 22, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think we have a 85% chance of winning this game outright if townies act really townie

let's do it
i know yall dont take much stock in daystarts but this is a triple whammy post where they are s onervous to appear town that they need to restate mechs and stuff and thats why I said they were scum btw.

they scumtold right off the start and u wanna put them in ur coalition
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

im actually reading harder into their ISO.. how TF did yall let him get in so far??????????????????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

aight

i skimmed again.

HEAL: Tuxedo
HEAL: DC
HEAL: alduskkel
HEAL: votato
HEAL: DkKoba

HURT: Deimos
HURT: Pooky

VOTE: Pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 326, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 323, DkKoba wrote:

get it done
In post 22, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think we have a 85% chance of winning this game outright if townies act really townie

let's do it
i know yall dont take much stock in daystarts but this is a triple whammy post where they are s onervous to appear town that they need to restate mechs and stuff and thats why I said they were scum btw.

Just so you know koba, if you think you have accurate reads based on posts like this then I’m going to stick with what I was originally planning to do with your slot anyway and just ignore you
why is pooky and deimos town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 326, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 323, DkKoba wrote:

get it done

let's do it

Just so you know koba, if you think you have accurate reads based on posts like this then I’m going to stick with what I was originally planning to do with your slot anyway and just ignore you
I think they're more accurate than yours :) Seeing as you managed to townread pooky.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 335, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Like there's 2 possible game states.

the leading coalition right now is PureTown and we're about to win and the 2 scum are noobs and have no clue what they're doing - in which case they are in the lurker pile or whatever.

or

The leading coalition is already infected and the scum are lying low.

I think scenario 1 is more likely - it fits with Bugspray replacing out as he realizes he has 0 impact on the game - makes sense why Koba comes in swinging all his fists and trying to get onto the Coalition and attacking me. He sees his role card, knows he's on the verge of losing and is going all in because he's got nothing to lose - if he doesn't make it into the coalition he's done.

Sorry buddy, Bugspray did you dirty.
I have my vote on you because I know this town will be stubborn and not switch but when it inevitably fails you will be the first to go!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

also where did you get that you should refer to me as he/him?

i literally have:

an anime girl as my pfp
pronoun shows as they
and nonbinary flag in pfp

please stop calling me a he! thank you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

if I'm wrong and yall somehow picked all town without me in it then congrats but just because you have resistance to your coalition doesn't mean its confirmed all town.

in fact the fact that there was no real resistance before I came in and started to question it should be a red flag to yall
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 342, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 338, DkKoba wrote:I have my vote on you because I know this town will be stubborn and not switch but when it inevitably fails you will be the first to go!
ok when this coalition wins the game on day 1 I'm gonna be sitting on a beach sipping a mai-tai while your scum butt is on the first boat out
if the coalition is all town then I win anyways so idc.

but I'm going to fight my way onto it by replacing the scummiest slots on it whether you like it or not.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao funny because sleeper is my hardest townread on your current coalition.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry townlean** forgot about MS being more specific about terminology, been playing EM recently.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

they feel certain due to conf bias.

sleeper how do you feel about Deimos?

I myself feel his game is different from his town game in CultD3 that I just recently completed with him(and won with with him in my towncore)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

sleeper just townslipped even harder and ppl wanna say he's scum now lol

sleeper is to be in the coalition 100%.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 357, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 352, SleeperSoul wrote:I'm gonna take myself out of my coalition just to make sure things don't get ahead of me like last game.

HURT: SleeperSoul

Or is that not gonna help? I still feel the sting of the days of last game ending sooner than I wanted.

I'm not sure how I feel about Koba. You guys seem a lot more certain lol
If you’re town and you don’t put yourself in I think it makes the game like 33% harder or something lol
and herein lies why I am adamant about being in the coalition.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

votato is my townlean and its embarassing they want to still shade me after scumreading me 4 games in a row for my normal townplay and then seeing me flip town.

you should know better after the first 2 games votato
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 247, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 238, DonCorleone wrote:Yo pooky what did you think of my coalition?
its only 3 people right now

you Im fine with
sleeper I'm fine with

I'd have to re-read ebi
hey pooky did you reread ebi?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 371, DonCorleone wrote:More makes me worry that if you’re scum that we do have a deepscum in already
who would be this deepscum in your view?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 201, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 190, votato wrote:
In post 171, Deimos27 wrote:HEAL: Pooky
HURT: Sleeper
HURT: Clover
Here's where I'm at.
these are my reads which makes me skeptical
O M G we resonate so much!!!!!!! Twinsiiiieeeessss!
Can we be friends now? Can you climb obligingly into my pocket?
I think this is a Scum post.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

HURT: Alduskkel
HEAL: Clover
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

this is where I'm at.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 383, votato wrote:hmmm koba is sheeping my reads based on the inaccurate VC but wasnt sheeping my actual reads. interesting
are we really going to play this game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Interesting that Tuxedo Mask is getting pushed aside when their scumhunting is legitimate and I would put them as my top townread here going through how they pushed on Pooky. I would like to pick Tux's brain here because I trust them the most based on content so far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 386, DonCorleone wrote:Koba have you had a scumgame yet?
Not a conventional mafia game, just Avalon where I played my other wincon(finding merlin) rather than trying to avoid getting hanged. But I have plenty of town games you can analyze at your leisure :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 389, votato wrote:
In post 385, DkKoba wrote:
In post 383, votato wrote:hmmm koba is sheeping my reads based on the inaccurate VC but wasnt sheeping my actual reads. interesting
are we really going to play this game?
why did you initially heal alduksel?
twas my initial vibe based on skimming. I'm rereading and updating my reads and alduskkel hasn't done anything that deserves them a slot over Clover who had a townie tone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 393, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 390, DkKoba wrote:
Not a conventional mafia game, just Avalon where I played my other wincon(finding merlin) rather than trying to avoid getting hanged. But I have plenty of town games you can analyze at your leisure :)
I already skimmed your towngames, why do you think I have little faith in your reads lol
TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 394, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 388, DkKoba wrote:Interesting that Tuxedo Mask is getting pushed aside when their scumhunting is legitimate and I would put them as my top townread here going through how they pushed on Pooky. I would like to pick Tux's brain here because I trust them the most based on content so far.
tinfoil moment: you are top scum and tux is the bottom :lol:

tux just seems different from last game to me so that comes off slightly scum but I don't know.
I played with tux when they were scum and they seem different from that :) but I did (at one point) feel they were scum so if I get that vibe I will probably reverse that read.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

my pagetop >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I don't wish to flood the game so i will be stepping away now to give time to react to what I posted by the players I want to get a better analysis on ~~ but I will be around to answer questions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

HURT: DonCorleone
HEAL: Alduskkel
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

if my coalition is wrong I will self
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 429, Deimos27 wrote:@Koba, @Tux, why do you have Alduskkel in your coalitions? I'm very underwhelmed by his 4 posts of semi-IIoA. The fact that what he opted to engage with in this game was an argument against DC's BoP plan seems such a cop-out.
they are not in my coalition anymore :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually no I have alduskkel now because of PoE LOL

ya my scum PoE is Deimos, Pooky, and Don :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 416, Tuxedo Mask wrote:@Sleeper in your own words why are the people in your coalition there?

@Koba, I spent twenty minutes trying to find a gif and didn't find something I liked. So instead you'll get a much more bland question into the game. Why is Demois scum? I think they're one of my more confident town reads.
I do not scumread them, moreso I PoE them out of my coalition because of their behavior thus far pinging me for being different than our last game where I was very certain of their town status. Having that thrown into doubt does not bode well for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 435, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 430, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Sleeper: I think they're town, just tonally. They're certainly being heavily influenced by other people's reads which they did last game. But I am pinged by them saying I feel tonally different. The post they clipped was a joke about me saying it sucks I'm so easily pocketed, and they seemed to think I was an angry townie enough that game because they sent me an apology thinking they had pissed me off.
In post 434, Tuxedo Mask wrote:My current tin foil hat is scum Votato and Bear are just pocketing Sleeper again.
I would be more inclined to believe your tinfoil theory if you had acknowledged that you are/can be feeling different this game as town. But I do think it's a towny statement. Still 50/50 on you.
Is it a Town or a Scum statement.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you know I realized I had forgotted there were 9 players and I forgot to include sleeper.

I think sleeper is a good pick for coalition too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 461, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the post you reference is a joke based on bugspray being my townie lover in the previous game and basically doing 0 posting except chess moves in the PT with me while the game was going on, sometime after the game was finished he showed up and was very confused why the game was over. I found it hilarious that he was basically afk this game and then replaced out.

Koba's posts sound like the desperate cries of a scum trying to bang their way into the coalition - there does not seem to be much logic, just desperation - feels like scum seeing the train leave the station and trying to get on like a madman.

Why is your current proposition all town bud? Why are YOU town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 468, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If KobaTown comes into the game and sees a big fat Pooky Scum sitting in the middle of the town square manipulating people and setting up the town for imminent death - the game state should then be:

KobaTown

Leading Coalition ( 4 townies + PookyScum)
Outsiders (2 Townies + ScumBuddy)

The way for KobaTown to basically win at that point is to say:

Pooky is scum - I'm 100% sure of it, I don't know how you guys let him on the Coalition in the first place - but if you put me in the Coalition instead of Pooky we 100% win right away. I will wager my life on this - if I am wrong I will commit Seppuku and you can lynch me.

Instead they comes in, attacks three people on the Leading Coalition - proposes their own coalition of people who are off-Coalition ( this makes no sense if they believe me to be Scum manipulating the town because if I'm scum shaping the coalition then my scum-buddy by definition has to be off-coalition so them shuffling him into the coalition doesn't make any sense)

Hence I believe Koba is inherently dishonest about his reads - he's basically just trying to bang his way into the coalition and not go out on Day 1.

MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY THEM STOP USING HE HIM

also

I LITERALLY SAID I WOULD SELF VOTE IF A COALITION THAT I PROPOSED DOESNT GO THROUGH LMAO.

but ok buddy. keep gaslighting.
you better self vote if a coalition with you on it goes through.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also that post literally reeks of shit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 411, DkKoba wrote:self
btw proof I said I would "seppuku"

nice try pooky!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

very good pagetop.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 474, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 471, DkKoba wrote:Why is your current proposition all town bud? Why are YOU town?
I'm town cuz my role pm says so

I was actually worrying about my coalition last night cuz it seemed to be cruising along a bit too fine

now watching you try to desperately bang your way into the party like a madman got me feeling pretty good about my coalition.

tHeRE iS ReSisTaNCE sO iT MuSt bE RigHt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 475, DkKoba wrote:
In post 411, DkKoba wrote:self
btw proof I said I would "seppuku"

nice try pooky!
i keep forgetting that quoting after using ctrl F makes it so that only the highlighted word shows up in the quote for some reason but yall are able to click the post number
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your case has more holes than swiss cheese and I already exposed a gaping one. stop trying to gaslight u scum piece of shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAOOO

if ur town take pooky off your coalition right now. there is no way this kid is town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm getting off before I post anything worse.

I will be back in about an hour.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 485, SleeperSoul wrote:Image

is this another tvt?
Do you think Pooky's push on me is Town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 484, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 481, DkKoba wrote:your case has more holes than swiss cheese and I already exposed a gaping one. stop trying to gaslight u scum piece of shit
which one?

point it out

you're just flailing at this point

have anything else other than "zomg ur flailing" as to why your current coalition suggestion is good?

would you as town sit back and let a coalition happen without yourself on it happen without fighting it? because I'm more suspicious of people who are not concered with getting on the coalition right now with my belief that scum is already on it with 0 pressure before I came in.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Your push is saying that me wanting to swap out more than half the coalition is scummy. Yet you do so without analyzing the slots that I suggested.

Instead you just brush it aside as "zomg you want to swap more than just me ur totally only scumread"

I've already experienced multiple players who are stubborn and bad who latch onto dumb shit like this so I can't say that you are even scum for this. but it most definitely makes me not want you on the coalition.

Why is it Town that wants to only 1v1 a slot to get into a coalition instead of showing preference to their own reads?

what point is it to get onto a c oalition only to go against ur own reads and then have it fail. seems like easy scum thing to do and then blame it on it being "not your full idea" of the coalition.

I find it odd that you do argue this point.

I noticed someone earlier noted that they were "townhunting"

I am not doing this. I am scumhunting. and I am using that to create a PoE.

As for your jab at me losing multiple games in a row, I'm still learning site meta and it takes me longer to reach conclusions I'm able to make faster in chat mafia, so excuse me. Also I have shown clear progression throughout my last 2 games. (plus I have yet to be allowed into a LYLO on this site, which is when I am able to shine.) If you cared to read those games more thoroughly, you can see my accuracy does improve over time.

Anyways, I am asking you to stop gaslighting and to explain your reads on the slots you DO have in your coalition because just because I am fighting to be on it does not mean your coalition is correct. If your coalition is wrong you are just setting yourself up for a D1 hanging should you be on it and I am not on it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was not looking for the past half hour. I was away from my computer cooling off like I said I was.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm still waiting on your case on why your coalition submission is correct.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Your assumption is that I am scum because i oppose the current leading coalition hard. Assuming automatically i am scum without any analysis. I already explain i dont feel comfortable with multiple slots on the Coalition. If you feel so confident about it then you should have a good argment for it instead of this circular logic.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 440, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 438, DkKoba wrote:
In post 435, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 430, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Sleeper: I think they're town, just tonally. They're certainly being heavily influenced by other people's reads which they did last game. But I am pinged by them saying I feel tonally different. The post they clipped was a joke about me saying it sucks I'm so easily pocketed, and they seemed to think I was an angry townie enough that game because they sent me an apology thinking they had pissed me off.
In post 434, Tuxedo Mask wrote:My current tin foil hat is scum Votato and Bear are just pocketing Sleeper again.
I would be more inclined to believe your tinfoil theory if you had acknowledged that you are/can be feeling different this game as town. But I do think it's a towny statement. Still 50/50 on you.
Is it a Town or a Scum statement.
the statement is town but scum can also make town statements to NAI
Ok sleeper but is it town in this context. It stood out to you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 415, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 411, DkKoba wrote:if my coalition is wrong I will self

+ you shaded me here. Wanna elaborate on who is scum in my coalition?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 397, DkKoba wrote:

I already skimmed your towngames, why do you think I have little faith in your reads lol
TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert
Also want to revive this post. I believe don TMI'd which tells me he should be on no coalitions. Why do you think he should be on your coalition pooky? I think this a scum spewing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 499, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 496, DkKoba wrote:Your assumption is that I am scum because i oppose the current leading coalition hard. Assuming automatically i am scum without any analysis. I already explain i dont feel comfortable with multiple slots on the Coalition. If you feel so confident about it then you should have a good argment for it instead of this circular logic.
that's not what I said
ok then explain it simply. Because that is what I interpreted from your main point about me being scum to you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what posts?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

x2 to both questions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 506, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm bored of this already

you're using the 1000 questions defense in which you ignore the attack and just distract with a bunch of random questions until the thread of the argument is lost and the post count is too long for anyone else to follow.

I'm going to stop engaging with you as it's obviously pointless at this time.
it takes literally 2 minutes to ISO and multiquote.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 506, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm bored of this already

you're using the 1000 questions defense in which you ignore the attack and just distract with a bunch of random questions until the thread of the argument is lost and the post count is too long for anyone else to follow.

I'm going to stop engaging with you as it's obviously pointless at this time.
not using 1000 questions defense. I am asking for clarification to better understand your mindset but you seem to be opposed to allow productive discussion. you're just gaslighting at this point and its not productive.

You are not clear. Stop playing anti town and engage with me coward.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 511, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yes but now that i recognize you are just spamming and not really arguing in good faith there's no reason to continue engaging with you.
How am I not arguing in good faith if you claim I misinterpreted you and I asked for clarification? and you outted a vague townread on someone and I asked for clarification and YOU REFUSED? Am I supposed to interpret that as town? Because the way you went and tried to shade me hard and now are falling flat on your face and choose to disengage is Scum behavior to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 510, SleeperSoul wrote:right now i guess I feel tux is townier than DC but that's more because tux is my recent town read and DC was an earlier one and I still haven't reread to substantiate my reads for tux

HURT: DC
HEAL: tux
I do believe I already asked you, but do you think Pooky's push on me is Town? You have him on your coalition still.

Do you think I am Town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Why are you "pretty sure" he is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also I asked if his push was Town in nature not if you thought he was town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

funny you mention avalon when that is the only game I've rolled scum in on this site so far :lol: :lol: :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

again you missed my question :(((

I'm asking you to analyze his push.

and to make a read on me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there is something that pinged me earlier that I never brought up let me see if I can find it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 410, votato wrote:
In post 409, DkKoba wrote:HURT: DonCorleone
eggs, plain

oh I realizede what this meant just now(eggs plain = explain lol)

I think don is scum based on the way they shaded me as I criticized his wagon + alduskkel is more town to me from their recent activity when the post was made.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

future promises now? I am a player who holds people to those promises! seeing as we have 11 days left I will give it a pass for now but I do expect an answer tomorrow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 451, Alduskkel wrote:honestly surprised that anyone in this game is townreading me at this point because i've barely done anything this game yet
In post 453, Alduskkel wrote:datisi too cowardly to post a vote count because i snagged the page top

also this sounds weird but deimos's scumread on me feels like it makes more sense than tux's townread on me
HURT: alduskkel

yeah i thought this over though.

no thanks. questioning "oh haha poeple are townreading me here" is scummy usually.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 527, votato wrote:this is why koba is on my WoTC list, yet they keep replacing into games im in. the game automatically becomes less fun. luckily koba is obvscum this game, so the lynch should bring happiness, if we even get to that stage.
how am I obvscum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And what is "less fun".. the fact I am engaging and questioning people and getting the game moving? You flopped in CultD3 and seemed like you were trying to play cult wincon by not trying. (you're welcome for the hardcarry btw). just admit that you are incapable of reading people yet. you can learn but you aren't there yet bud. read the other games and look at your mistakes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

votato you should know that when a player townreads you despite you being an absolute shithead towards them that they are playing in good faith and are trying to play the game to win, which you seem to not be capable of and grudge FOS me every game you're in with me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Don are you upset I don't townread you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 535, DonCorleone wrote:Which, incidentally, is exactly what koba has tended to do in all his games so far

So like: if koba!scum — he’s actively sabotaging the game

If koba!town he can’t be trusted to have accurate reads anyway and should be disregarded, especially with how hard he tries to brute force them
where did you get the impression I use he/him pronouns. I have already stated I use they/them there is literally 0 reason for you to use he/him!!

also why would you not say the same about votato? you immediately only latch onto me and say that. Strange.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I never said I'm hot shit nor that I have the best reads. But you are still spewing about me being town. You are saying I am scum but speaking in a way that implies I am town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I am approaching people in good faith.

Or perhaps you missed my recent content? Yeah my initial push is nearly always going to be hard to get a reaction but I engage questions in good faith. I give a lot of chances where this is concerned.

Do you really think I am scum or are you upset with my play? Because I really do get the vibe from your posts you think I am town from the way you engage with me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I do want to see something.

Let's take both Sleeper and Alduskkel out of the coalition...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Do you hard TR pooky?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 552, DkKoba wrote:I do want to see something.

Let's take both Sleeper and Alduskkel out of the coalition...
how about this?

because I have had doubts about both these slots recently.

in case you havent noticed I questioned sleeper about their reads to force them to take stances. which is generally the approach I have been adopting recently after discussing scumhunting methods with someone who I perceive as better than me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly feels terrible to be attacked for my play that I've felt I've been improving despite being in games where I've lost(partially from D1 tunnels and lack of confidence to push onto scumreads that I felt would just get the wagon turned onto me). I've been slowly adapting my play and learning and I expect people to engage me in good faith because people can have bad streaks. (i most recently won a game via a 3/3 solve! with only 1 ML used on someone who was jestering!). unless something you have to say has to do with my meta on my alignment, I'd rather not have previous losses of mine be brought up to just silence me. I'm capable as a player and I can make good conclusions, even if it takes longer and with more questioning than others.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah I word things awkwardly and am not as meticulous with my explainations and use hyperbole sometimes but its frustrating if people are going to just pile onto me for wanting to be active and be part of the solve.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its annoying that no one on the leading coalition feels the need to justify their coalition as far as I see, I saw maybe one person explain it in acceptable detail (i forget who) but otherwise silence.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

odd because that was my experience with votato in nearly all my games with him lmaoo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

deimos is a light meta read thats pinged by my nervousness of his slot whereas I had a solid read on him and he was a solid townread in cultd3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also re: abrasiveness

i find it effective. It gets people to react. I'm here to play a game, not have people like me necessarily. If I think they are mafia I will come at the throat so I can get them to alignment tell. either that or I feign trust as a trap :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well are you going to explain why I'm "obvscum" votato?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What is the way I play as VT?

what should my reads be?

oh sorry I wanted to question the current "towncore" because I'm not going to let a coalition hammer without discussion, and I most definitely feel I up the chances of a town win with myself on it.

You INSIST you know how to read me but continue to fail at it.

Can you just acknowledge that I can read a board state and act differently based on what is going on?
What things are pinging you that I'm not doing? I don't always run gambits unless there's a mechanical reason to.

And give me an explaination for every player you have Healed right now in your coalition.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a swing and a misis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your ISO does not have any explanations for who you have healed so far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 313, votato wrote:HEAL: votato
HEAL: pooky
HEAL: deimos
HEAL: sleeper
HEAL: datisi

thats my order rn. datisi prolly needs the heal most
also again, what is "different" about me this game that pinged you? please quantify it into words.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oops i left that in my quotes while looking for your "explanations"

but theres a link for yall so you can all read and see that there is nothing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 233, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 192, Tuxedo Mask wrote:They are also being way less confrontational.
are you high or something?

I'm less confrontational because we're in the look for good guys phase, not the look for bad guys phase.
In post 237, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 233, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 192, Tuxedo Mask wrote:They are also being way less confrontational.
are you high or something?

I'm less confrontational because we're in the look for good guys phase, not the look for bad guys phase.
You can still make a town block by aggressively scum hunting. You just use POE.
In post 241, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 235, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Like I'm not even looking for scum right now, so it makes no sense to run aggressive attacks on people since we're doing coalition building not scum lynching
This is a very good response and I feel like an idiot for not making the connection on my own.
In post 242, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 237, Tuxedo Mask wrote:You can still make a town block by aggressively scum hunting. You just use POE.
that's such an ass-backwards way of building a good town block.

Attacking people to try to make them slip doesn't really work when you're not in the lynching phase of the game. if anything it's a distraction.
In post 243, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 241, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 235, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Like I'm not even looking for scum right now, so it makes no sense to run aggressive attacks on people since we're doing coalition building not scum lynching
This is a very good response and I feel like an idiot for not making the connection on my own.
I really don't see it as a reason to play differently, care to explain? It also doesn't wave away the reduced post count. Something Bear said they do as scum
In post 244, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 242, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 237, Tuxedo Mask wrote:You can still make a town block by aggressively scum hunting. You just use POE.
that's such an ass-backwards way of building a good town block.

Attacking people to try to make them slip doesn't really work when you're not in the lynching phase of the game. if anything it's a distraction.
I consider your playstyle a distraction regardless. If you think someone is scummy and can convince others, that seems like a good way to keep scum out of the coalition.
I think this interaction is important.

It's the primary reason why I read Tux as town and why I had my early scumread on Pooky(the comment about going further into their ISO)

I don't find their analysis logical or consistent.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, DkKoba wrote:your ISO does not have any explanations for who you have healed so far.
votato I see you active elsewhere on site in a non game topic, why won't you come explain?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Weak ass excuse.

Your coalition is full of shit then because you don't have an explanation for any of your reads then.

How am I derailing the game by questioning you about your reads that you have not explained yet and then proceeded to LIE about explaining them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You got caught lying, are getting pressured to explain stuff, and your reaction is to just cry about it and double down on being anti town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Do you think you are playing to your wincon right now acting like this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I am 100% confident you are just grudging me at this point as town to spite me because this is your terrible town game I am seeing. And you better bet that other people at this table shouldn't be letting your recent interaction with me slide.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

How am I derailing town bud. What did I derail it ~from~ if you want to go back to the topic you think is ~more important~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

The only other person who really feels the same way abt me rn is Pooky and their slot also looks bad rn in terms of how they are reading the game. So don't even give me that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 563, DonCorleone wrote:Okay, I may have misjudged you, sorry

I’ve had negative experiences with players who have played similar to you in past games of yours that I’ve seen and who have been highly intransigent and unwilling to try to improve/to move towards playing in a less abrasive manner.

It’s also trickier reading you because I have no scum meta for you so idk what it will look like when you roll scum (in a normal game that is, in excluding Avalon)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You seem quite irrational votato, are you sure you do not wish to logically engage?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I will continue to grill you until you townread me btw. Bc I know deep in your heart you know I'm town and you just wanna be a brat about it <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Alduskkel can you explain why you felt the need to point out that people shouldn't have been townreading you?

also if you could help me with votato being difficult you'd be a great pal :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I do heavily implore you read those pages however as they do have content I feel is important!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 603, Alduskkel wrote:ok I'll read them

and the reason I pointed that out was because Tux's townread on me felt like TMI, like the only way he could tell I was town at this point was if he were scum and already knew
ok that was more or less the type of answer I was hoping to hear.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 605, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 397, DkKoba wrote:
Speaking of TMI, can you explain why this is TMI?
because they were speaking with the air of knowing I'm town while SAYING they scumread me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Are you going to stop engaging with Alduskkel too?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dude gets FoS'd, asks a dumb question and leaves :lol:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but your gaslighting behavior has me thinking otherwise.

it's obvious that Alduskkel read the conversation because he actually described it.

Also re:coalition reads you still haven't elaborated on them after being asked.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

votato can you stop derailing?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm sorry if shutting down your awful logic and pointing out your lies is harassment to you but I will continue to do it as it is part of the game to break down such logic to help solve it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways: re pooky
In post 612, DkKoba wrote:dude gets FoS'd, asks a dumb question and leaves :lol:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but your gaslighting behavior has me thinking otherwise.

it's obvious that Alduskkel read the conversation because he actually described it.

Also re:coalition reads you still haven't elaborated on them after being asked.
It would be prudent for Pooky to at least answer and explain their coalition reads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pooky is absolutely frozen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Point in case ^^^^^^^^ can't even rebut anything. All he has is "you're wrong" while putting his fingers in his ears refusing to accept criticism :lol: why are you shying away from taking a hard stance on your reads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I just find it strange why you, who claims to be trying to gamesolve, didn't even question why I had the reads I have :lol: also fr! you keep using he/him despite there being no indication of my gender being remotely male!

you're framing a 1 dimensional attack on me on why you think I'm scum. 0 analysis.

I just read a couple of your previous games and its sad that I think you could be town here with a penchant for tunneling people who come out and want to lead because your precious ego feels threatened :lol:

I proposed my own original coalition and you overreacted by saying that I was "scum" for it and I reacted in kind bc what kind of BS read is that?

Your theory is full of holes because the assumptions you made come from conf bias and being unwilling to change your reads.

I do suggest if you wish to improve(you've been playing since 2003 and are still like this!! why????) that YOU engage people in good faith when they want to know why they read you the way they do.

and my assertion is backed up by your refusal to engage and answer my questions. I am trying to guide you through logic. it is my style. I push people to see things the way I do or I adjust my reads based on the logic they present to me.

Tell me, would you be willing to sit by and have a coaliton without you on it without at least fighting to get on it? And if you scumread someone on the coalition would you want them on it? It is only logical for me to push that. You immediately jumped to "zomg this must be all town and scum is trying to get on it" while ignoring the lack of resistance beforehand because you just want to conf bias. the more I type this the more I feel you are just really bad town and its sad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE: Pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah its crazy I'm able to townread someone shitpushing me because I can analyze your intentions and know its town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Something you clearly arent able to do after 17 years
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Goodnight.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Its ok I believe in you, you can reach the correct conclusion on my alignment someday.. even if its in the post game <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You're assuming something that did not actually happen :lol:
I read the game independently of whoever everyone chose. I made my own reads. I'm not a sheep. perhaps you can acknowledge that people aren't going to think the same way as you everytime? I'm still flabbergasted you still don't want to discuss my coalition suggestion! Do you think everyone I suggested is town? Since obviously since I'm mafia I must have put my scumbuddy off coalition.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And when its not clean you'll let me lead right?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 632, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm not going to be convinced by you unvoting me
In post 633, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:votes are meaningless anyway we're in the coalition phase
In post 635, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 626, DkKoba wrote:you're framing a 1 dimensional attack on me on why you think I'm scum. 0 analysis.
it's not a 1 dimensional attack - I analyze your POV from the assumption that you are town entering the game finding himself off-coalition and with a strong suspicion of my slot and conclude your actions after that fact do not make sense.
In post 636, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 634, DkKoba wrote:Its ok I believe in you, you can reach the correct conclusion on my alignment someday.. even if its in the post game <3
this kind of emotional manipulation tactic where you attack the target wildly and then slowly recede into more reasonable territory in order to try to get reciprocity will only work on noobs.
I just find it hilarious that i can just hear the gears whirring trying to conf bias your way into keeping your scum read of me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can you read aloud to yourself what you just typed and tell me you are playing pro-town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 643, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 610, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:did you even read the conversation I had with Koba?
Yeah I read it bruh

How about you stop dodging questions and actually explain your coalition
In post 623, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Explosive? Sure. Emotional? You betcha, but no real content or any real rebuttal to the substance of my case.
You're conveniently ignoring .
In post 623, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:He didn't actually explain - just continued attacking me with more emotional appeals - used a false dilemma logical fallacy and then a strawman logical fallacy, when I called him on those he began peppering me with all sorts of questions in order to deflect from the original topic of discussion.
Can you cite specific examples of these?

---

Koba, why are you suddenly townreading Pooky?
because I just can't read their tone as scum here even though they are playing incredibly bad and anti-town. but I'd still avoid putting them on a coalition as they likely won't be cooperative even if they were to come around to reading me as town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

They ask you the same question because you actually havent answered the question! crazy how that be pooky.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it takes 2 seconds to ISO yourself and find your own posts that answer the question.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Alduskkel you should stop trolling :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

facts and logic are for trolls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

post 67 game solve ok buddy :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 660, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 643, Alduskkel wrote:Koba, why are you suddenly townreading Pooky?
like seriously he's straight up lying at this point
its his ego speaking. I just. can't scumread him because its so badly ego fueled. like this is bad player syndrome where there's antitown play you know is in the range of their town game based on their meta and it hurts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Honestly I'm dead asf rn bc if we dont win the coalition stage Pooky is going to just end up ML'd and then blame it on others after the game ends :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me too Alduskkel....... me too.... If I didn't care to win or if I was scum I would just push their policy hangings through and call it a day. (also don't think that I townread u here yet I'm just interacting with u here bc you at least can use logic and engage in good faith :lol: )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I find it funny that both of them have lied about the same thing and got called out for it :lol:

Spoiler: votato
In post 575, votato wrote:
In post 574, DkKoba wrote:What is the way I play as VT?

what should my reads be?

oh sorry I wanted to question the current "towncore" because I'm not going to let a coalition hammer without discussion, and I most definitely feel I up the chances of a town win with myself on it.

You INSIST you know how to read me but continue to fail at it.

Can you just acknowledge that I can read a board state and act differently based on what is going on?
What things are pinging you that I'm not doing? I don't always run gambits unless there's a mechanical reason to.

And give me an explaination for every player you have Healed right now in your coalition.
all the explanations are there in my ISO. if you have specific questions you can ask. ive seen you repeatedly talk a big game, but ive yet to see you solve any games (you always pop up in the dead thread or postgame and say "i would have solved that!!") the exception is cult where the solve was pretty easy and you were in a hydra.
In post 578, DkKoba wrote:
In post 313, votato wrote:HEAL: votato
HEAL: sleeper
HEAL: datisi

thats my order rn. datisi prolly needs the heal most
also again, what is "different" about me this game that pinged you? please quantify it into words.
In post 579, DkKoba wrote:oops i left that in my quotes while looking for your "explanations"

but theres a link for yall so you can all read and see that there is nothing.

Spoiler: pooky
In post 646, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 643, Alduskkel wrote:How about you stop dodging questions and actually explain your coalition
I explained my coalition when I put it together.

It's kinda fustrating when people don't read the game and just keep asking you the same dumb questions over and over.
In post 650, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 67, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:HEAL: DEIMOS
HEAL: SLEEPERSOUL
HEAL: Pooky
HEAL: Votato

fixed tags
No you didn't.
In post 651, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:maybe you should read the entire day instead of just 1 post then
In post 653, Alduskkel wrote:you SAID you explained it when you put it together and I just showed you didn't
In post 659, Alduskkel wrote:
Spoiler: quote pile

get it done

let's do it
In post 24, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:DC pretty susp

a real townie would've said yes
In post 27, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 13, bugspray wrote:what
why did you stop playing chess with me ??

In post 29, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think there are 2 high-ev methods to play day 1.

1) we figure out 5 definite townies, throw em in the coalition - win the game.

2) we throw the 5 worst players in the coalition - if they're scum we will kick their asses in the real game cuz they're bad.
In post 35, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:oh that's nice

let's try to get the coalition right then

In post 36, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 34, votato wrote:we also won't know how many scum are in the coalition yes? So that's a bad plan there pooky.
50% of my mafia play is making bad plans and seeing who figures out they are terrible.

Votato a real G here
In post 40, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:oh snap I just realized we have exactly 5 lovers from the other game here together

it's like a reunion.

Let's do it guys

The Real G who almost got there
HEAL: BUGSPRAY
My Chess Playing Time Traveling Lover
HEAL: TUXEDO MASK
The fool blinded by love
HEAL: VOTATO
The Bad Man who killed us all
HEAL: POOKY
One Teddy Bear to Save the Day

In post 64, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm ready for DC's solve

Take me to Money Town
In post 66, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm reading you as town why would I fight you
In post 67, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:HEAL: DEIMOS
HEAL: Votato

fixed tags
None of these explain your damn coalition. At best you can say you explained Deimos's place, but that was a read you made on the first page.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 671, Alduskkel wrote:@koba: why do you feel the need to assert that you're not townreading me?
I don't like being pocketed :lol: and if I do let someone pocket me its a trap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 673, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:he's obviously distancing off you because you're scum together
there it is!! saw it coming :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"stop pointing out my poor logic thats scummy!!"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so pooky, if the coalition fails, I am town then, correct? because the way I'm reading it is that you actually are pretty much full of shit about your townreads on people and are basing it off a scumread on me and a magical scenario where I am fighting a coalition that is all town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky since Alduskkel and I are scum, why don't we swap you out with someone else? Like Tuxedo?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #141) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You are literally claiming you put your coalition together during RVS. :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #142) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

come on pooky swap yourself for Tuxedo. Put your money where you mouth is. Or perhaps someone else outside of Allukkel and I.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #143) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #144) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky, do you actually know how to scumhunt? Like can you explain what a scumtell entails? Genuinely curious.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #145) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Because what you're doing is adjusting the reality to fit your theory rather than adjusting your theory to fit reality.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #146) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 522, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 520, DkKoba wrote:again you missed my question :(((

I'm asking you to analyze his push.

and to make a read on me.
sorry im a soul reader

pookys soul is so loud that no analysis is really needed

can't do one now or probably tonight, sorry
In post 523, SleeperSoul wrote:i mean i shouldn't be posting i should just come back tomorrow
hey sleeper :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I was hoping you could answer now :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yoink
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 701, Clover Ebi wrote:This game started 2 days ago and there's 700 posts that is impressive to me. Oh boy, I got a lot to get back into. Now time to figure out the best way to do this without draining myself out.
I have that effect on games...
if you'd like a summary I can give you one tomorrow when I'm off of work.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or rather... today LOL its 4am where I'm at
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #151) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Good morning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

I had a dream that a certain user was mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

What did you gleam from your reaction tes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

test?*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #155) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 709, Clover Ebi wrote:Atm I don't really have any stong scumreads but Pooky has been talked about so much I want to lynch him if we don't auto win. That's decent logic right?
People with high post counts are usually town ~~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #156) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #157) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

I eagerly await your analysis :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #158) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

yall actually busy while i was at work. Nice to see. Deimos i have questions for you when i get around to dissecting your recent content. Something you said interested me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #159) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 801, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 798, Deimos27 wrote:That isn't intrinsically illogical. It depends on the 3 players, and the reasoning for why they are being suspected.
It's illogical because the default strategy for scum is one-on one-off.

If you switch 3 suspicious people on-coalition for 3 off-coalition people, even if you are right about one of those three people you switched off - you end up with their scumbuddy instead and end up in the hot seat when the coalition fails
I'm sorry i cant deliver a 2/2 solve right away and have suspicions about more slots than there is scum );
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #160) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think a certain pair of people have been engaging in scum theater btw ! While its probably a dumb theory it matches up with the read i made last night on the table
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #161) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 748, DonCorleone wrote:I am inclined to say that there is one scum at most in (pooky, koba)
I disagree here. Both of us are town. I have just given up trying to convince Pooky as they refuse to reason with me logically. Although I will give them at least a nice longpost about my reasoning why what he claims is illogical is logical from my point of view in terms of wanting to criticize coalitions. (and also my general frustration with no reasoning given)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #162) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 807, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 798, Deimos27 wrote:That isn't intrinsically illogical. It depends on the 3 players, and the reasoning for why they are being suspected.

If you switch 3 suspicious people on-coalition for 3 off-coalition people, even if you are right about one of those three people you switched off - you end up with their scumbuddy instead and end up in the hot seat when the coalition fails
Ok you're actually right I missed the fact that replacing three mathematical guarantees including the second scum, if there was only one originally.
No it doesnt :lol: that's logically incorrect.

9-5=4

1 scum + 2 town can be replaced by 3 town :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #163) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Now. So I can lay this to rest finally.

So I sub into the game. I see a coalition going. Great. I skim through and see issues with multiple people on said coalition. I feel that there has been 0 critical analysis of people. This is bad! If its right, hey, its a free W but at that point we just rolled a die and went with the first result. I proposed my own second coalition with people I was more confident about. And I wanted to get reasoning from people on why they thought theirs was solid. If you think I'm reading the coalition and assuming a specific number of scum then thats your first wrong assumption about me. I was going from the ground up and reading independently. I assumed Pooky was capable enough to be able to explain his own reads as town, which after examining meta proved wrong. So I was majorly suspicious of him at this point. It's annoying that they still refuse to engage about reasons on why they think their coalition is right and even lied about it but I'm not about to toss a game with a hardtunnel.

I want the coalition to go through to be one that once its set, we at least have good information going into the rest of D1 should it fail. just letting a RVS coalition go through with no conflict is just... extremely anti town. I gained plenty of info on slots from my own pushes.

There's just something that does bother me is that during all that I wasn't asked a single time to explain my own coalition. Because I was waiting to see if anyone was actually interested in my reasoning. And at the end of the day, town makes mistakes too and assuming someone does something that is illogical from your point of view is automatically scum is bad play. Engage with me and discuss my motives! I shouldn't have to do this out of frustration at the game state. Like if you think I am scum I am paddling upstream really hard with the angle I took.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #164) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 838, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 836, DkKoba wrote:
In post 807, Deimos27 wrote:

Ok you're actually right I missed the fact that replacing three mathematical guarantees including the second scum, if there was only one originally.
No it doesnt :lol: that's logically incorrect.

9-5=4

and also you have to account for the fact that I myself am 100% confirmed town from my own point of view
1 scum + 2 town can be replaced by 3 town :lol:
Oh I was thinking 9-6 by excluding you for some reason.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #165) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

fuck i messed up it. meant to say under the quote that
"and also you have to account for the fact that I myself am 100% confirmed town from my own point of view"
but it ended up in the quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #166) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 837, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 835, DkKoba wrote:
In post 748, DonCorleone wrote:I am inclined to say that there is one scum at most in (pooky, koba)
I disagree here. Both of us are town. I have just given up trying to convince Pooky as they refuse to reason with me logically. Although I will give them at least a nice longpost about my reasoning why what he claims is illogical is logical from my point of view in terms of wanting to criticize coalitions. (and also my general frustration with no reasoning given)
I think you missed the bit where I said “at most”
ok fair enough :lol: as much as I disliked pooky's play so far I don't want them marked as scum. similarly to votato's slot, as votato's behavior has been similar. I have those 2 slots as locktown, as much as I hate to say it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #167) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 843, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 441, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 432, DkKoba wrote:actually no I have alduskkel now because of PoE LOL

ya my scum PoE is Deimos, Pooky, and Don :)
So alduskkel is
in
your coalition by PoE, while scum is in Deimos/Pooky/Don by PoE?
These make me really confused about which of your reads are PoE and how. You have three candidates for scum — if alduskkel hasn't cleared themselves yet for you, why not make it four?
I asked you about Aldus at least, but thanks for the reminder. Did you ever respond to this?

this read is outdated I've since moved on. But I had thought alduskkel was towny but just I found the rest of my coalition choice to be stronger.(i.e. if i had a coaliton of 6 at the time id have included him on it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #168) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 761, Deimos27 wrote:I think Koba reversing his read on Pooky is a towntell. Don't see any really good scum motivation. If anything, I think scum would double down while licking their lips after getting that chain of non-responses from their tunnel.
In post 769, Deimos27 wrote:I'm paranoid enough of Pooky and DC to replace them for Koba and Tux
In post 786, SleeperSoul wrote:I will say that Koba's style kind of reminds me of a way more oblivious and stubborn version of myself.... so that sort of comes accross as town. But I'm having trouble reading them. They just seem super ticked off in general. NAI
Can you elaborate?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #169) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

whoops didnt mean to quote all 3 posts. i had other plans for the other 2 quotes :lol: only meant the last one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #170) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

HEAL: Pooky just to be clear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #171) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

there's just something I can't put my finger on that tips me off about you and I probably would have been able to identify it had I not tipped my hand early and made the correct push :lol: but I think you are playing Too Good To Be True in a sense. Prove me wrong by all means but your play has tipped me off in the way that CultD3 did not.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #172) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 723, SleeperSoul wrote:Substantiating my coalition reads from before post 417. Listed from strongest to weakest:

*****Pooky*****:
Spoiler:

get it done

let's do it

Same plan as me.
In post 24, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:DC pretty susp

a real townie would've said yes
Cute little quips like this remind me of town!Pooky from the lovers game.
In post 29, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think there are 2 high-ev methods to play day 1.

1) we figure out 5 definite townies, throw em in the coalition - win the game.

2) we throw the 5 worst players in the coalition - if they're scum we will kick their asses in the real game cuz they're bad.
The first plan makes perfect sense. I think the second plan is bait for scum to hang themselves with.
In post 34, votato wrote:we also won't know how many scum are in the coalition yes? So that's a bad plan there pooky.
50% of my mafia play is making bad plans and seeing who figures out they are terrible.

Votato a real G here
Pooky acknowledges his scumbait plan. town points for both votato and pooky.
In post 65, SleeperSoul wrote:Pooky, you ignored my request for a fight, now you're ready for DC's boring plan.... wtf?
In post 66, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm reading you as town why would I fight you
In post 149, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 146, SleeperSoul wrote:I mean, we town read eachother while 'fighting' last game.... So him not wanting to do it this game came off as AI. you think it's NAI?
For it to be a true fight, there must be consequences - life and death -lynch or let live. Without the danger there can be no information gained.

A quick, calm, logical town!rebuttal. I think pooky would have gotten more excited at the opportunity to pocket me by fighting if he was scum.
In post 169, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 168, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea you'd be pretty terrible as scum ngl
PREACH! :mrgreen:
This is where I become pretty much locktown on pooky. The next post is Deimos's first long quotey townie post, afterwards pooky responds by showing he's on the same page about me.
In post 172, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sleeper has to be town

if he was scum he would've told us all about it by now

*****Deimos27*****:
Spoiler:
In post 6, Deimos27 wrote:Anyone wanna form a townblock?
He has the same plan I do.

Pooky is 'brutaly honest' in defense of him. The honesty makes pooky and deimos seem town.
In post 55, Deimos27 wrote:DC, how about you play the game like normal.
And you actually case your solve.
And people sheep you only if they agree with you?
This comes accross as very serioustownie to me.
In post 170, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 57, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 55, Deimos27 wrote:DC, how about you play the game like normal.
And you actually case your solve.
And people sheep you only if they agree with you?
I prefer option a) I solve the game and everyone sheeps me and then I get lynched upon BoP if I’m wrong
In post 58, DonCorleone wrote:Whats the matter Deimos, worried?
Worried about trusting the game to one player who I know nothing of? Yes, naturally.
I don't have such blind faith in you, nor lack of self-esteem for myself, that I would readily agree your strategy is higher EV than a cooperative, interactive one, where I still get to rely on my own judgment.
In post 91, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 87, votato wrote:we arent gonna discuss day 2 because
it could help scum
to discuss it now.
If this is actually true, town points for votato
... what?
In post 94, votato wrote:
In post 92, Tuxedo Mask wrote:HEAL: Deimos

HEAL: Sleeper

HEAL: Tux
thats an interesting list. to me none of those people are obvtown. maybe deimos? but no its too early to say for deimos. actually, deimos is leaning the other way at this early stage.
Pretty significant progression to go from Deimos is maybe obvtown to Deimos is leaning "the other way" (I assume that means scum). Walk me through your thought process there?
In post 107, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 103, votato wrote:
In post 100, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 87, votato wrote:we arent gonna discuss day 2 because it could help scum to discuss it now.
How so?
explaining that would help scum. you trying to bait me into explaining it makes me think you're scum.[/quo*te]
blink
...Huh? I am just-huh?! You think talking about day 2 helps scum and because I asked for more detail why I'm scummy for it... am I getting that all right?
Yes, that's exactly right, and his argument was pretty straightforward so I dislike this seeming indignation.
In post 163, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 160, SleeperSoul wrote:actually if I count myself as town then everyone else has exactly 75% chance of being town. I calculated this yesterday.
Also, according to my calculations, there are 28 possible scum pairs in this game if I count myself as town.
And what value does this latter calculation provide you? What is the value of outing it?
Deimos makes his first superDUPERserioustownie post. At this point I am reading him as town.
In post 173, Deimos27 wrote:This some kind of metaread? I get gutpings from like every one of his posts.
Deimos expresses doubt on pooky's confidence on me, like a good townie should.

*****votato*****:
Spoiler:
In post 19, votato wrote:dc are you scum?
This rubs
me
as town votato, probably 'should be' NAI
votato recognizes that pooky's scumbait plan is 'bad'.

Votato a real G here
Pooky acknowledges his scumbait plan. town points for both votato and pooky.
In post 43, SleeperSoul wrote:Initial tinfoil-hat solve: pooky and votato are pocketing me. :lol:
In post 44, SleeperSoul wrote:votato pocketed me in the lovers game
In post 45, votato wrote:Sleeper you're doing pretty well for your first scum game
Sounds like town!votato wary of me pocketing him.
In post 81, votato wrote:
In post 80, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 79, votato wrote:have you already sorted me pooky? or do i need to do more?
Is this real? As in do you think pooky should be able to have a read on you already?
yes.
I agree with votato. I dunno about 'should be able to', but it certainly seems plausible.
In post 82, votato wrote:i have already sorted pooky with 90% accuracy.
I buy this.
In post 87, votato wrote:
In post 84, Clover Ebi wrote:Also a question I was thinking about pregame and would like some opinions on: Say we fail this day one. Is it best to lynch inside the Coli day 1 or go outside it to see if-you know what the more I type out this post the more stupid I feel nevermind :lol:
pedit: I can't tell if this is a joke :(
we arent gonna discuss day 2 because it could help scum to discuss it now.
its serious.
I agree with votato here.
In post 94, votato wrote:
In post 92, Tuxedo Mask wrote:HEAL: Deimos

HEAL: Sleeper

HEAL: Tux
thats an interesting list. to me none of those people are obvtown. maybe deimos? but no its too early to say for deimos. actually, deimos is leaning the other way at this early stage.
Seems townie to me. Logical post from concerned a townie.
In post 106, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 103, votato wrote:you trying to bait me into explaining it makes me think you're scum.

Sounds like something I would say.
Something I'd say as town.
In post 110, votato wrote:yes. talking about scum's optimal strategy only helps scum at this stage. insisting that we discuss scum's optimal strategy and in fact trying to goad me into explaining what i think that strategy is, is scummy.
Another logical concernedtownie post.

*****DonCorleone*****:
Spoiler:
In post 30, DonCorleone wrote:Have you read any of the previous editions of coalition?
In post 32, DonCorleone wrote:There’s 4 and the only one town lost was the one where the coalition failed

This is a good, townie question and followup.
In post 37, DonCorleone wrote:How about this: I read the game instead of playing, once I get to 4 townreads we make them + me the coalition and if I’m wrong you lynch me?
I did say the plan was 'boring' but if DC really is good at sitting back and reading like it seems he is, then this is a townie plan similar to mine, except my plan was to talk a lot more.
In post 214, DonCorleone wrote:Okay.

Sleeper is town.
Clover is town.
Pooky is lightly town.
Votato is lightly town.

Aldus is null.
Bugspray is null.

Deimos is lightly scum.

Tux may be scum.
At the time I liked this list because I'm on the top, of course :mrgreen:. I'm reading deimos as town at this point but it only recently 'flipped' so I can understand DC's scum lean on deimos. Overall, this post is a major factor in my town lean on DC. The only thing I'm not sure about is the clover read. I had a null read on clover at the time. But as I am looking to substantiate my coalition reads, I haven't really seen anything scummy from clover jumping out at me so far. Also I haven't really been looking at clover, I intend to do so after this long post is completed.

ME:
Spoiler:

Okay, that's my reads substantiated, now I will finish catching up on everyhing.
I do want to dissect this. I have several issues with this analysis. Idk. maybe I'm crazy. I just think this isn't an honest analysis at all and relies a lot on older posts rather than showing solidified reads of the coalition based on later posts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #173) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #174) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 854, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 851, DkKoba wrote:there's just something I can't put my finger on that tips me off about you and I probably would have been able to identify it had I not tipped my hand early and made the correct push :lol: but I think you are playing Too Good To Be True in a sense. Prove me wrong by all means but your play has tipped me off in the way that CultD3 did not.
It's absurd that you think you have a meta read on me based on a sample size of one town game. Take a look at my scumgame!
You've made claims about things you do as scum in this thread which I find disingenuous. Perhaps I lack the words to explain ~why~ I think you are not town but I have this nagging suspicion in my head and cannot in good faith include you in a coalition with me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #175) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 856, Wug wrote:okay i tried to read through the 20somethings and i think it made me dumber

i like his read of my read of ald's read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #176) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

I don't care about comparing this game to that one I care about what your own stances are and your reads on other's actions :lol: I can surely use that as a supporting argument but regardless I'm not interested in you atm. I am much more concerned about Soul atm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #177) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 863, Wug wrote:
In post 858, DkKoba wrote:
In post 856, Wug wrote:okay i tried to read through the 20somethings and i think it made me dumber

i like his read of my read of ald's read
fake
the "what the fuck" was more to how you worded it made no sense to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #178) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 862, Deimos27 wrote:I thought was one of Sleeper's better posts, so I do look forward to your analysis of it.
What was good about it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #179) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

ugh I've only managed to hurt my brain more rereading the thread and trying to form a solve. i feel several pieces missing from my puzzle but I can't figure out what.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #180) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

good morning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Image me FoSing Deimos27 having a strong feeling he's scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

and i have a strong suspicion that they and sleeper are participating in scum theater. ~~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #183) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

I decline your pocket attempt soul btw (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #184) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

are all of yall on like EU time or smthing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #185) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 885, SleeperSoul wrote:you still seem like stubborn oblivious town koba
Can you quote the posts that give you this vibe?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #186) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 890, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 887, DkKoba wrote:
In post 885, SleeperSoul wrote:you still seem like stubborn oblivious town koba
Can you quote the posts that give you this vibe?

Koba, I'm not really interested in engaging with you in combat. I just think you're misguided town.
I'm interested where you got your read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #187) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 889, Deimos27 wrote:Where do you see scum theatre?
You and SleeperSoul
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #188) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wait i am not reading fully. I will point it out when im by a computer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #189) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

be more specific please :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #190) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

But where am I stubborn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #191) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Or oblivious?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #192) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5, Deimos27 wrote:First
VOTE: SleeperSoul
In post 6, Deimos27 wrote:Anyone wanna form a townblock?
In post 9, SleeperSoul wrote:Hey guys! It's your resident obvtown SleeperSoul here to help us win on day 1 with the perfect coalition!

HEAL: TuxedoMask

^The four of us just finished an epic game of True Love.
viewtopic.php?uid=34469&f=83&t=83365&start=0
I think I have pretty good soul reads on these fellows, listed in order of strongest to weakest.

HURT: Deimos

Deimos you were my cold hard scum soulread as I quickly scanned the list last night. So you could be scum, or we could just have very different souls, or it's just that your name sounds kinda evil :lol:
In post 11, Deimos27 wrote:My name? Sounds evil?
Nononononono, you misunderstand
The Ancient Greek personification of terror is a very friendly fellow
In post 12, SleeperSoul wrote:Suuure.... If you're not evil, why did you vote me? :mrgreen:
In post 17, Deimos27 wrote:Why am I being discriminated against
In post 133, SleeperSoul wrote:I've tossed out my soulread on deimos, I think it was "our souls are very different".
In post 176, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 170, Deimos27 wrote:In post 163, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 160, SleeperSoul wrote:
actually if I count myself as town then everyone else has exactly 75% chance of being town. I calculated this yesterday.

Also, according to my calculations, there are 28 possible scum pairs in this game if I count myself as town.

And what value does this latter calculation provide you? What is the value of outing it?

His 'brutal honesty' about my ability to play scum reminds me of when we fought last game.

You seem like a concerned townie. The calculation up there doesn't provide any value except for 'making me readable' to soul readers. I'm trying to show you guys my state of mind as a townie... I calculated it yesterday as a townie. It's borderline useless information..... but it is the truth.

pedit deimos is my strongest town read atm
In post 177, Deimos27 wrote:So he was scum in the game you played? What he do that constituted "telling" you his alignment?
In post 179, Deimos27 wrote:Sorry, was directed to Pooky. I rarely do p-edits.
In post 183, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 176, SleeperSoul wrote:I'm trying to show you guys my state of mind as a townie... I calculated it yesterday as a townie. It's borderline useless information..... but it is the truth.
You call it showing your state of mind. I call it random LAMIST IIoA.
But ok, I recognize that some players can have this kind of 0 filter townmeta, so I'll wait on the meta argument and take a look myself later when I have motivation.
In post 189, SleeperSoul wrote:This is my third forum game, all so far have been town.

I played some IRL avalon with friends in high school who are used to my shenanigans and trust my intuition highly.
In post 194, Deimos27 wrote:Ok, I buy . I do want to be
very
careful about calling activity town-AI in a setup that incentivises scum activity/towntelling, but I think the fact that Sleeper actually has 0 experience with scum more than compensates for that, and his spamming + lack of self-awareness is more likely towny than not.
In post 196, Deimos27 wrote:Oh right, and HEAL: Deimos.
idk. the association read is wearing off but theres 1 scum between you 2 i feel :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #193) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 899, SleeperSoul wrote:right now and throughout the whole game
this is annoying pls substantiate ur read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #194) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

like something specific like that you can easily be like "oh you said this here etc"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #195) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 900, Deimos27 wrote:Koba remind me why you have Clover as town.
I honestly dont remember myself :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #196) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

I seriously don't care about the "1 scum in 1 scum out" strategy. its meaningless to me. if I'm scum it comes down to preference of the path to victory. the "suboptimal" strategy is only slightly less optimal because of the pros of doing it. obviously you would more likely take the lower resistance coalition and if both of you end up on it its whatever bc hey at least u got thru that phase.

im just annoyed at hearin this "optimal strategy" thing bc scum is not going to explicitly follow it and push for it. and regardless you've been more critical of sleeper in recent posts so hey.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #197) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

funny you ask because Klick was in my only scumgame on this site :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #198) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #199) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 930, Deimos27 wrote:Well I do. I re-read DC's ISO and Pooky's interaction with Koba and now those players feel town to me again. But this leaves me townreading every player in the game except Aldus/Clover. So someone's pulled a fast one on me.
imma be real w you, I have been considering the solve that excludes them too because when you asked me why I townread clover I was like "well shit I don't really atm why is this kid in my coalition"
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”