Micro 952 - The Coalition: ItGBSMoD [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Klick »

I need an early night tonight. Made it to page 20 at least. Sorry for the spam.
Wug
Wug
Townie
Wug
Townie
Townie

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Wug »

HEAL: klick

koba can you link a scum game or three
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

funny you ask because Klick was in my only scumgame on this site :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 930, Deimos27 wrote:Well I do. I re-read DC's ISO and Pooky's interaction with Koba and now those players feel town to me again. But this leaves me townreading every player in the game except Aldus/Clover. So someone's pulled a fast one on me.
imma be real w you, I have been considering the solve that excludes them too because when you asked me why I townread clover I was like "well shit I don't really atm why is this kid in my coalition"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HURT: clover
HURT: alduskkel
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but now I need to figure out which of deimos/wug/sleeper to trust :cry: bc I see the merit of a clover/aldu solve but the beauty of a 4 player exception is that we can exclude 2 possible scumteams.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

players I'm actually sure about being town: klick(bc votato slot, votato is incredibly easy to read :lol: ) and pooky
players that im leaning towards being town: DC(would like to see more contribution from them)
idfk anymore: everyone else
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm no good at d1 solves, it takes flips to help me :cry: I think that I'm going to treat the coalition as a test for my top 2 scumteam reads being eliminated rather than trying to exclusively win outright because I'm only going to out-bigbrain myself that way. idk if anyone else sees what I'm saying, but trying to use the coalition for information and setting up a later solve should it be wrong is the best bet here.
retired
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

In post 956, DkKoba wrote:but now I need to figure out which of deimos/wug/sleeper to trust :cry: bc I see the merit of a clover/aldu solve but the beauty of a 4 player exception is that we can exclude 2 possible scumteams.

Can you say succinctly why you don't trust deimos yet?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not succinctly but their words feel like poison :lol:
retired
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

That is very succinct but it doesn't clarify it to me. Anything else?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't mind not being in the co it isn't a great concern to me on if it passes or fails because if I'm in it I have more time to just town tell. Although, that should mean you guys get into focus on who you do townread. It's probably way too risky to put me in the co since people don't seem to townread me and if it fails I'm on the chopping block. With that being said
HURT: all
Good luck!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I also don't think you guys should be looking for scum and more people who are town like Klick and Kobba are 2 people I would bet the game on being town at this point. The other 3 you can make an argument for and I'd love to hear peoples reasoning for townreading slots that aren't them. I should probably transfer to a who do I think is scum mindset.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I think Pooky/Don are the slots I need to reread and really look at first.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 745, DonCorleone wrote:You seem a lot like scum!you from pyp aldus
How so?
In post 803, Clover Ebi wrote:I am now noticing my main issue with this game where I thought I'd be really strong at it. Hm, noted.
What issue is that?

I liked Deimos's posts on pages 32-34 enough to solidify my townread on him.
HEAL: Deimos27

I also kinda liked wug's posts but I might be biased since she's townreading me.
In post 834, DkKoba wrote:i think a certain pair of people have been engaging in scum theater btw ! While its probably a dumb theory it matches up with the read i made last night on the table
What pair?
Ok, I saw a later post clarifying you meant Sleeper/Deimos. What makes it look like scum theater to you? They both look pretty town to me.
In post 855, DkKoba wrote:
Spoiler:
it be like that sometimes
In post 896, SleeperSoul wrote:I can't really.... If I went into specifics it wouldn't be genuine because I'd be inventing specific reasons for just a general soul read. Your entire playstyle comes off as oblivious, stubborn town.
In post 912, SleeperSoul wrote:I'm unsure of koba's alignment but I am sure that they are stubborn and oblivious.
?
In post 958, DkKoba wrote:I'm no good at d1 solves, it takes flips to help me :cry: I think that I'm going to treat the coalition as a test for my top 2 scumteam reads being eliminated rather than trying to exclusively win outright because I'm only going to out-bigbrain myself that way. idk if anyone else sees what I'm saying, but trying to use the coalition for information and setting up a later solve should it be wrong is the best bet here.
What do you mean by this? It sounds like you're willing to accept a coalition that will probably fail, so that you can get long-term info out of it, but that doesn't sound like a good strategy.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Klick »

To be clear, if nothing changes by the end of my catchup, Clover is in my town pile. I feel like a few people are talking themselves out of a lay-up read because they're dry on reasons. If Clover and Aldus are indeed town, ignoring them due to low evidence is shaving our chances of a D1 solve.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 1.24

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-07-07 13:00:00)

coalition
PookyTheMagicalBear [5]:
Deimos27, SleeperSoul, DonCorleone, PookyTheMagicalBear, Klick

Alduskkel [5]:
Alduskkel, Klick, SleeperSoul, DkKoba, Deimos27

DkKoba [4]:
Wug, Klick, DkKoba, PookyTheMagicalBear

Deimos27 [4]:
Deimos27, Klick, Wug, SleeperSoul

Klick [4]:
Klick, SleeperSoul, Clover Ebi, DonCorleone

SleeperSoul [3]:
Deimos27, SleeperSoul, Klick

Wug [3]:
Wug, Deimos27, Klick

DonCorleone [0]:

Clover Ebi [0]:

lynch
SleeperSoul (1):
Deimos27

Wug (1):
DonCorleone

PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
Alduskkel

not voting (6):
Klick, Clover Ebi, SleeperSoul, PookyTheMagicalBear, Wug, DkKoba

flavourImage

mod notes
  • Play nice.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Klick »

Something to consider: I don't quite think Clover has the moxie to use 'remove myself from contention' as a scum strat here and think it will work.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

Prodding PookyTheMagicalBear.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

Prodding DonCorleone.
~M
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Klick »

In post 506, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm bored of this already

you're using the 1000 questions defense in which you ignore the attack and just distract with a bunch of random questions until the thread of the argument is lost and the post count is too long for anyone else to follow.

I'm going to stop engaging with you as it's obviously pointless at this time.
DK's questions were pretty good and Pooky's case wasn't very good at all :(
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Klick »

I feel like Pooky/DK could potentially be scum theatre? Not that it's particularly likely but like I'm not townreading either of them yet and I'm not convinced they're unaligned.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Klick »

In post 518, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 516, DkKoba wrote:Why are you "pretty sure" he is town
he said i'd be shit at scum and he's probably right

at least i am in irl avalon

never played scum in forum this is my third game
This isn't a valid towntell. If this is still your reason for townreading Pooky then I'd advise you to reconsider.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Klick »

I'm feeling rather good about all of Sleeper/DC/Clover still. I need to find one more.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”