Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Open 836 Datisi Notes

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Town 2-Shot VigilanteWelcome, Datisi, to Open 836: Pick Your Poison. Your role is
Town 2-Shot Vigilante.

Twice during the game, at night, you may target another player. You will attempt to kill that player.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.
Last edited by Datisi on Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Datisi »

thank you s_s

i wanted to document my experience as a town vig so that the rest of the town knows why i fucked up the game

also i think a scumteam with n_m on it probably doesn't pick vig?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Datisi »

enchant is my secret scumread because i remember them commenting about mech things in pyp as scum

granted it's not hugely scummy idk but gotta start somewhere
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Datisi »

also i had a brilliant idea of how to fakesoft vig to hopefully get scum to shoot me

then i rolled vig for real lol

s_s i didn't know you can read my mind
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Datisi »

vp unironically reads more relaxed than that one scumgame (+ hectic told me drunkposting is always +town) but we all know i can't read his tone for shit and that i will probably have a mental breakdown over his alignment at least like 5 times this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Datisi »

i wonder if ico rolled scum for the 6th game in a row

i fully expected to have a strong read on him by now and i am not happy about this
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:38 am

In post 3, Datisi wrote:s_s i didn't know you can read my mind
actually, the thought has occurred to you before, but you didn't take it seriously until now.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 134, Bingle wrote:Also, hypoclaiming introduces topics of conversation like “why would you target echant, everybody knows echant is town. Well, except enchant. They don’t even know who echant is.”
i am once again running into the problem of not knowing if i'm townreading bingle or if i just think he's funny
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

oh shit i just noticed i have mod perms

thank you s_s
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:01 am

np. I trust you not to abuse them.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 141, Datisi wrote:i am shocked you think i would ever shoot you </3
plot twist

i *will* shoot him

maybe.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Datisi »

plan for if i start scumreading our dear dragon iconeum:

pretend to hardtownread him, shoot him on n1, use the info from his pushes to hunt for his buddies, then have an egg on my face when he flips ic
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Datisi »

if i absolute gun-to-head had to name the scumteam right now, i would say ico/baltar/skitt

the first two feel tonally off (and ico's "i'm not sure who to pressure, everyone is whatever, oh hi baltar ur scum" reminded me of what he did with peta once)

and something about skitt just feels off wrt ico? like her saying that ico feels off while not voting him, or saying that the read on me is on standby until ico appears (feels like her "read" on me is gonna be very dependent on my read on ico you feel)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Datisi »

god i'm doing the thing again where i roll tpr and get very excited to solve which makes people townread me oh god oh shit oh fuck uhhh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Datisi »

i love the mod notes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 97, Iconeum wrote:
In post 93, petapan wrote:VOTE: iconeum

is the dragon frozen
why
how

i have so many questions about this but instead i'll just omgus this

VOTE: peta
In post 65, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: vp baltar

ur scum, right?
:thonk:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

i feel like voting vp baltar but i think i will act pocketed by him for now to see where he goes

either i'm right and i am 9000 iq-ing mafia, or i am wrong so i will say post game that my townread of him was genuine and i will also redact this post lole
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Datisi »

note: baltar was acting *very* paranoid of me in 2207. run a quick meta check when i can on how soon that paranoia started. something is wrong...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 513, Iconeum wrote:
In post 240, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 178, Datisi wrote:
In post 152, VP Baltar wrote:Bingle is town.
could you elaborate on this claim
Found his explanation of optimal town play related to the roles to be authentic in trying to simply explain what he saw as the best moves for town.
which is like the easiest thing for scum to use and gain town credit
that's an easy read you make there VP
*slams fists on the table*

THIS! IS! THEATRE!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Datisi »

ok, i ctrl+f'ed "dat" in his iso here: viewtopic.php?t=86364&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

quick notes
- finds it townie when i'm acting like a paranoid anxious moron
- finds it scummy when i'm doing cheap postshots
- i did find him tonally scummy there too so maybe shouldn't be a very strong point: viewtopic.php?p=12717388#p12717388
- shot down luca blight's read of me early game: viewtopic.php?p=12707357#p12707357

now, i *know* recency bias is a thing and that 2195 had like, *just* ended then vs now when it's been over half a year since. but but but but aaaaaah

another thing that i noticed is the weird aggression of "after dunn!scum, flip gamma" and such, that i can very vaguely remember from him in 2157 but not anywhere else. meaning i'm gonna have to read through like 5 isos to see if i'm confbiasing or not fuck my life
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Datisi »

if i were an actual pro player i'd go over my iso in 2195 and try to emulate that, but just as scum!tisi cannot mimic town!tisi, town!tisi is similarly bad at mimicking scum!tisi
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Datisi »

*overly dramatic sigh*
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Datisi »

lying about not remembering having exp with scum!me in order to not have to fake a convincing paranoia trajectory...
Last edited by Datisi on Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Datisi »

I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Datisi »

i just spent 5 minutes going through baltar's iso in jungle oligarchy and multiquoting to then be met with "haha forum locked fuck you"
~M

Return to “Completed Game Topics”