MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:33 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I actually quite like your link between Flavor initially saying Italiano had done nothing but also then taking the most decisive action (or something to that effect) in the game. Did feel like a contradiction and was making me doubt my Flavor TR.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:33 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 396, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 394, humaneatingmonkey wrote:sure. you can believe that. or you can let it go, townread it for now, go find other scum, and reevaluate later.
Feels like an unnecessarily confrontational post. Why not just directly address what I'm saying instead of passing it off? Your stance on a player changed very quickly and I'm interested to know why.
why does that feel confrontational to you?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:36 am

In post 401, MalcolmTucker wrote:I actually quite like your link between Flavor initially saying Italiano had done nothing but also then taking the most decisive action (or something to that effect) in the game. Did feel like a contradiction and was making me doubt my Flavor TR.
I'll be more specific because I want to be understood.

Flavor said ItalianoVD's actions were lacking in a way that sets them up to stay back and and scum from behind the scenes. When asked what actions did he expect Italiano to take, he came up with a bunch of fluff (this is a pattern, pay attention) to say that Italiano should have done something like he was doing now (I'm so town amrite!) to deflect and reframe the narrative.

Which means the read was bullshit in the first place
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:37 am

In post 398, MalcolmTucker wrote:I could be in the wrong but if you're mafia, almost getting the sense you felt like Koppa was playing very town (so this would be genuine for you to say as mafia) to the point where you couldn't keep any pressure there. The progression feels more like a player who absolutely knows Koopa is town instead of just being someone who TR's them a bit as a fellow townie.
no he was just playing very town and i want people to notice that
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:38 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 402, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 394, humaneatingmonkey wrote:sure. you can believe that. or you can let it go, townread it for now, go find other scum, and reevaluate later.
Feels like an unnecessarily confrontational post. Why not just directly address what I'm saying instead of passing it off? Your stance on a player changed very quickly and I'm interested to know why.
Why reply at all if only to say "go find other scum"? It's a deflection from the point being made, if you wanted to move on you were free not to reply and just do so. Felt more like you really, really wanted us to move past the thing with Koopa in a way that could come from townie frustration but is potentially more likely to be uncomfortable mafia.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:39 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 404, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 398, MalcolmTucker wrote:I could be in the wrong but if you're mafia, almost getting the sense you felt like Koppa was playing very town (so this would be genuine for you to say as mafia) to the point where you couldn't keep any pressure there. The progression feels more like a player who absolutely knows Koopa is town instead of just being someone who TR's them a bit as a fellow townie.
no he was just playing very town and i want people to notice that
Your switch-up in read may be genuine here (and I am happy to leave it after this because we likely won't go further or say anything new for now), but what pings me is I don't think that playstyle, whether town or otherwise, has particularly change or evolved in any way from early game when you suspected them.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:41 am

In post 405, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 402, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
Why reply at all if only to say "go find other scum"? It's a deflection from the point being made, if you wanted to move on you were free not to reply and just do so. Felt more like you really, really wanted us to move past the thing with Koopa in a way that could come from townie frustration but is potentially more likely to be uncomfortable mafia.
lmao

i said I'll go find other scum. not you.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:41 am

i was explaining my thought process
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:42 am

In post 406, MalcolmTucker wrote:but what pings me is I don't think that playstyle, whether town or otherwise, has particularly change or evolved in any way from early game when you suspected them.
exactly

how did you expect scum to react
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:42 am

okay i like this better

this feels way natural

im back to spamming
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:26 am

Post by Roden »

Somebody made a serious scum read on me but I don't remember who after catching up. Uh whoever it is could you tell me why? I don't think I've made enough content for anyone to have a serious read on me yet.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:31 am

Flavor did that
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:31 am

i think if you didnt catch it, you should go back and reread again lmao
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:32 am

ill be back tomorrow im tierd
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Roden »

Leaf you're an absolute whirlwind of scattered thoughts and hot takes lol

Could you link me your most recent scum game and town game?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:39 am

Post by Roden »

In post 412, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Flavor did that
In post 413, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i think if you didnt catch it, you should go back and reread again lmao
Was it him? I know Italiano and JV put my name out there too but idk who's seriously pushing it.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:47 am

Post by Roden »

Spoiler: Ctrl+F Roden
In post 208, Flavor Leaf wrote:Roden and Italian are the two that I've sniffed some scum energy on thus far. Too early to tell if that's accurate or not, because at least with Italian I've seen a few townie energy auras coming off of em.
In post 209, Flavor Leaf wrote:If you really want me to put a way too early readslist, here ya go.

Malakittens
Scorpious
Koopashell
Not Known 15

MalcolmTucker
JacksonVirgo
KittyTacky
humaneatingmonkey

Facebones
Saladman27

ItalianoVD
Roden

No order within tiers. I usually have a Red color on the bottom, and that is not present here. Orange is just lower than neutral in Facebones/Salad. I dont expect to be right this early. Green are people I'm confident at the moment are town, but it's like Page 9, this can easily flip.

Blue are people I haven't seen anything that stood out to me negatively, and didn't mind their tones.

I expect scum to be spreadout throughout the tiers based on what social dynamics and positioning are happening.
In post 288, Flavor Leaf wrote:Roden being scum actually makes Human scum more likely here as well if Italiano/Koopa are both town.

But I dont have that complex a read on Roden, just early game natural positioning by everyone in relation to where I was.

I'd say I'm more onto Human Red tier, and Italiano blue tier right now, though.
In post 293, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 291, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 220, Flavor Leaf wrote:The antenna line also made a Koopa-FL an in game connection, like it was then trying to put us on some type of stage to either be scum read together, or cause a TvS.
Again yeah. Reading that early interaction between you too pinged me. Even though it was sorta RVS, it just didn't seem like anything. And it was more koopa than you.
Yeah, italiano is green now.

This is me green'ing italiano while noting that this is exactly the best way a scum italiano could have gotten out of my scum read on them.

No doubt the Human interaction opened up my perspective on the overall gamestate.

Human/Roden + 2 less active players is my way too early solve.
In post 316, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 312, koopashell wrote:The catchup nested within spoilers is performative to me,
i was trying to elicit some sort of interaction with italiano, but they stone walled.

Fine, you convinced me.

Human/Italiano/Roden + 1 lesser active player way too early scum prediction, and also all based individually as well.

In that order for me.

Ok this is probably why I didn't remember who scum read me and why. There hasn't been a substantial reason or push given yet even though all roads apparently lead to me.

Leaf, what's up?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Roden »

In post 126, ItalianoVD wrote:Anyway for now my hot take fresh off the press…

Scum team: koopa, Roden, Scorpious.

Honestly if I wasn’t leaning toward Flavor Leaf being town I’d think he and koopa were partners.

I think Mala is the LHF for today.

Well off to bed y’all everyone have a great night! :)
What happened here?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 417, Roden wrote:
Spoiler: Ctrl+F Roden
In post 208, Flavor Leaf wrote:Roden and Italian are the two that I've sniffed some scum energy on thus far. Too early to tell if that's accurate or not, because at least with Italian I've seen a few townie energy auras coming off of em.
In post 209, Flavor Leaf wrote:If you really want me to put a way too early readslist, here ya go.

Malakittens
Scorpious
Koopashell
Not Known 15

MalcolmTucker
JacksonVirgo
KittyTacky
humaneatingmonkey

Facebones
Saladman27

ItalianoVD
Roden

No order within tiers. I usually have a Red color on the bottom, and that is not present here. Orange is just lower than neutral in Facebones/Salad. I dont expect to be right this early. Green are people I'm confident at the moment are town, but it's like Page 9, this can easily flip.

Blue are people I haven't seen anything that stood out to me negatively, and didn't mind their tones.

I expect scum to be spreadout throughout the tiers based on what social dynamics and positioning are happening.
In post 288, Flavor Leaf wrote:Roden being scum actually makes Human scum more likely here as well if Italiano/Koopa are both town.

But I dont have that complex a read on Roden, just early game natural positioning by everyone in relation to where I was.

I'd say I'm more onto Human Red tier, and Italiano blue tier right now, though.
In post 293, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 291, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 220, Flavor Leaf wrote:The antenna line also made a Koopa-FL an in game connection, like it was then trying to put us on some type of stage to either be scum read together, or cause a TvS.
Again yeah. Reading that early interaction between you too pinged me. Even though it was sorta RVS, it just didn't seem like anything. And it was more koopa than you.
Yeah, italiano is green now.

This is me green'ing italiano while noting that this is exactly the best way a scum italiano could have gotten out of my scum read on them.

No doubt the Human interaction opened up my perspective on the overall gamestate.

Human/Roden + 2 less active players is my way too early solve.
In post 316, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 312, koopashell wrote:The catchup nested within spoilers is performative to me,
i was trying to elicit some sort of interaction with italiano, but they stone walled.

Fine, you convinced me.

Human/Italiano/Roden + 1 lesser active player way too early scum prediction, and also all based individually as well.

In that order for me.

Ok this is probably why I didn't remember who scum read me and why. There hasn't been a substantial reason or push given yet even though all roads apparently lead to me.

Leaf, what's up?
Yes please share that reasoning with us.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:03 am

Post by koopashell »

I have a pretty wild theory but I feel there is a lost wolf/traitor based on the fact I cannot feasibly find pairing higher than 2. I am going to read the game with the assumption there is one later on and see if I can't find someone trying to signal - but I think it's a decent possibility here.

I also think I feel comfortable parking here now: VOTE: Salad

The most recent conversation does not particularly help me much and instead just made me roll my eyes at Malcom attributing playstyle to alignment. Perhaps its ego but that statement did make them fall in my reads for me. A few others have shifted as well but I am withdrawing from the overall conversation to let things play out for now as I have contributed plenty at this point.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:13 am

dont leave now

you promised us scum by page 10

scum who
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:19 am

Post by koopashell »

If Italiano ever flips wolf that can be fulfilled but that was a joke combined with my confidence in my own play. I think wolves are playing very well and/or there is an uninformed aspect in the mix - which is why the traitor thing was noted - I feel trouble finding a viable trio.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:23 am

i spent an entire page telling Malcolm you're town

dont embarrass me
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:24 am

you're okay in a game state where your best vote belongs to someone who hasn't posted game-related content yet?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”