Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OMGUS VOTE

VOTE: Trojan Horse

Now down to teh serious.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Save The Dragons

dragons breath fire - fire is bad - fire can kill- scum can kill - scum is bad
Someone who wants to save something that can kill with fire?

SCUM CONFIRMED!!!

Kill it (with fire??)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I don't really see any problem with SK not posting a vote in his first post. I don't think it is telling in any way of alignment.IF you are to reach, and I mean reallllllly reach it could be seen as a little cautious. But right now I do think Thor is maybe extremely trying to over justify things in his posts.

RVS is useful for reactions etc... but too much stock is being put on it right now.

In post 27, Micc wrote:I'm a little put of by the fact that Dragons is excited to play the game but isnt willing to help move us into the actual game.

To be fair here, what exactly have you done to move the game forward, you came in and instantly sheeped Thor and followed up with this.

In post 22, Malakittens wrote:
In post 19, Micc wrote:VOTE: JasonT

Sheeping Thor.

HYPE

This feels... so fake...

VOTE: Micc

Anyways, I am at work so I'll be back later!

What exactly feels fake?

In post 33, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 32, SleepyKrew wrote:I think it was doing absolutely nothing (though not participating in RVS certainly is a something kind of nothing).
I don't understand why he expected me to start helping in the third post of the game.

Doing "absolutely nothing" is anti-town. Even in the third post of the game, you could've at least cast a vote. That would've helped.

I agree with you on this, but in the first few posts? Would it not be better to see down the line what he does instead of basing an entire case of him not posting a vote and just saying greetings?

I know things in RVS have little info to go on, but this is really stretching things.

unvote

However, I am inclined to ask, as I think the SK didn't post thing will go around in circles, SK.. out of the first few pages, and slight interactions everyone has had.

@SK - What has picked your interest right now? I think this should be a better line of questioning as to trying to over-justify his non vote greetings post. Instead of going around in circles, is there anything that has stood out since your 'greetings' post that you would like to comment on?

Right now Dragon is coming across as pretty much town to me. Good interactions and questioning so far. He is asking questions and trying to get answers - this is town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 54, Thor665 wrote:
Okay - what conclusions do you draw from this thought, if any?
Clearly I'm not scummy, because you're not voting me.
So do you agree that your first post was questionable?

You really want me to justify and answer questions about a post that included fire bad - scum bad - scum confirmed... lol??

I don't think you're scummy as such, but I do think you are over trying and drawing attention to yourself.

While I don't agree SK is scummy due to his first post. I am a bit worried that he has been asked a few times what his reads/thoughts are and has not given any independant thoughts right now.

Right now though, if I was going to see anyone as scum it would be

vote:Micc

As I pointed out, its not the sheeping that bothers me, hell if someone didn't sheep thor I would have been surprised, thus is the nature of RVS.

What is bothering me is #27 where he attacks Dragons for, is exactly what he has done himself, nothing to actually try and move the game forward.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 66, Fenchurch wrote:jason - when did you last play scum?

Outside of marathon games, Team Mafia 2013 I believe. I have hardly played in the last 12/18 months, I actually considered myself near enough retired from playing but our team from 2013 had an automatic entry so I decided to play.

Give me a bit and I will check for you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

My last game was June 2014 and I was town http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=57689

This was my last scum game, a marathon King maker http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1050
Another scum game back in 2013 the wire http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=25285

Team mafia as scum was 2012 actually - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21919

Sorry, I did think TM was 2013 not 2012.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 64, Boonskiies wrote:Jason, are you concluding that you are town reading someone based off of 1 post said in the first 3 pages of the game?

Sorry, missed this post trying to find past games.

No, I was voting based on the fact he had done nothing to move the game forward but made accusations of others not doing it.

It seemed lazy
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 81, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 65, Fenchurch wrote:SleepyKrew - prob town

Why?

Any reason you continue to ignore people asking you for your thoughts/reads?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Actually

vote: SK

While I do not see the initial posts as scum or scum motivated. The avoidance of giving any opinion of his own is telling
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 76, sthar8 wrote:Hooray! I'll read up tonight after work. Or maybe today during work. Don't tell my boss.

24 hours later...........

In post 106, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 97, DeltaWave wrote:VOTE: Egg

Was that an RVS-type vote, or a vote based on suspicion?

2nd this question.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 104, pieguyn wrote:
Mara has a scum read on Thor. I don't particularly agree at this point, but I'll work it out later.

Can you summerise why Mara has the scum read?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:26 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Holy Crap, given your postings, I could ask the same of you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 139, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, I get to finally legitimately town read Pie for once. I don't think she would have put me as possible town as scum. Ever.

Unvote

Are you HONESTLY and legit reading someone as town, because she thinks you are town, not scum?

jesus....

In post 142, sthar8 wrote:@jason- why did you comment on my activity, but not delta's?

A mistake, I should have. Since he had not posted, I never even took notice of him.

In post 140, pieguyn wrote:came off more like he was trying to appear like he was being logical and consider all possibilities, without actually committing to a firm stance either way or doing anything to make a hard push on anyone. the question to TH:

This is what confuses me, if I am coming off as Logical and considering all circumstances, shouldn't that show as town not scum? Scum don't need to apply logic or consider possibilities, they know who is scum. It is town that needs to be considerate of all options and be logical about them?

More later, I am just home and going to make some stew :)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:26 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 157, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 106, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 97, DeltaWave wrote:VOTE: Egg

Was that an RVS-type vote, or a vote based on suspicion?

I don't have much for reads right now.

Alright, you don't have reads, but is there anything that picked up your interest or even something you took notice of in the first 7 pages?

I understand it can be hard to get reads, I have that issue sometimes. But having nothing at all to go on after 7 pages of pretty much all discussion with little random seems a little weird.

Give us something, anything?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright, the more I think about 139, the more I call bullshit.

VOTE: Boonskiies
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 144, SleepyKrew wrote:jason meta has the chance of giving me a decent scumread on him, and I don't want to push two decent scumreads at once right now, which is why I'm holding off on getting my Trojan read.

I have provided my last 3 scum games on here in the early pages, I would be happy to provide a few town games if need be.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 64, Boonskiies wrote:Jason, are you concluding that you are town reading someone based off of 1 post said in the first 3 pages of the game?

The Irony in this post is delightful, given you are town reading someone based on one post of them saying they think you are not scum :D
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 166, Egg wrote:Jason, I think you are misrepping Pie's stance. But, again, I'll let him answer first.

It's not Pis stance I am questioning, it is Boonskii's read of Pi I am wary of.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 68, Boonskiies wrote:Alright. That makes me feel better. ^ For some reason I thought Jason was already slipping through cracks. Also...I forgot to do my RVS...

Why exactly were you concerned I was 'slipping through the cracks' when at that point you had yet to address or acknowledge any of the points made against me by Thor, Horse etc

you then proceeded to make a random vote even though you had said this before hand

In post 63, Boonskiies wrote:what the heck? we're all just unvoting out of RVS already? And why is their a wagon on Micc?

So if you knew, and awknowledged we were out of RVS, why do you then proceed to later make a random vote with everything going on around you.

You were concerned I was slipping through the cracks, why? As said you have not even made mention of me being scum, but were worried I was not going to be lynched? Help me find your thought process here. It honestly seems you were worried (as scum) that attention might slip away from me and onto actual scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 117, Trojan Horse wrote:Jason, how do you feel about this wagon against you? Obviously, you're going to say "it's wrong, I'm town", but what do you think about the people on the bandwagon?

Sorry, I missed this on first glance read through earlier.

I'm not overly bothered by it tbh. I would rather take time and look for scum, than respond over and over again. I think the reasons of the switching vote and OMGUS are overly stretched, but eh, I am going to continue looking for scum regardless of the wagon against me and how many are on it. I will continue to look for scum and point out what I think is scummy right up until thread locking in the event of my lynch
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 177, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 171, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 68, Boonskiies wrote:Alright. That makes me feel better. ^ For some reason I thought Jason was already slipping through cracks. Also...I forgot to do my RVS...

Why exactly were you concerned I was 'slipping through the cracks' when at that point you had yet to address or acknowledge any of the points made against me by Thor, Horse etc

you then proceeded to make a random vote even though you had said this before hand

In post 63, Boonskiies wrote:what the heck? we're all just unvoting out of RVS already? And why is their a wagon on Micc?

So if you knew, and awknowledged we were out of RVS, why do you then proceed to later make a random vote with everything going on around you.

You were concerned I was slipping through the cracks, why? As said you have not even made mention of me being scum, but were worried I was not going to be lynched? Help me find your thought process here. It honestly seems you were worried (as scum) that attention might slip away from me and onto actual scum.

Ridiculous...this is nothing but creating fluff.

Jesus fucking Christ
, and people went ape over my OMGUS vote in RVS.

If it is creative fluff, why not actually address the fucking points.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 181, Boonskiies wrote:Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

Jesus god damn fucking christ... this guy is a fucking liability.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 181, Boonskiies wrote:Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

Would you have voted me, if I had not brought up I think you are scum??

If so, why had you already not voted me?

Your post about 'slipping through the cracks' seemed like you thought I was scum, but voted elsewhere. Why?

Why would you hammer your strongest town reads?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

excuse my language, I actually am tearing my hair out right now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 189, SleepyKrew wrote:Hey Mala, do you wanna quickhammer jason?

I am only on 5 votes btw
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am heading off to bed in a minute, so this will be my last post of tonight. But want to say this in the off chance there is a quick lynch

Boon is someone you do not want around late in the game, he has proven he is a liability and there is no town motive from him in anything he has said so far. Do not let him get anywhere near to an end game situation if you truely want town to win this game.

I was asked about how I feel about my wagon earlier, the one thing that I find interesting, and quite concerning is there actually is no viable counter wagon. This wagon on me seems very driven without consideration to anything else. I can handle the wagon on me, the fact there is little alternative cropping up still is concerning though, leading me to believe there may well be scum motive somewhere on my wagon.

Good night.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 215, Fenchurch wrote:This doesn't seem jason actually believes Boon is scum - scum aren't a 'liability' to the town, and the point about endgame sounds more like he is talking about a town-player who might make the wrong choice.

Major misrep here - the fact I outright state he has no town motivation for his postings indicates I believe he is scum. The fact I am starting to push it a bit more aggressively compared to earlier votes should also be proof I believe he is scum.

Scum are a liability to town. I don't know where you get that I think otherwise.

The fact he is willing to hammer anyone, even if he reads them as town is justification for him to be no where near end game.

More coming later, but due to being easter weekend will be slower this weekend in replying.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 215, Fenchurch wrote:I can't see why any town player would look at their wagon like this. The point about counter-wagons seems basically irrelevant. I would expect a townie to look at the players voting him, look at their reasons, and try and figure out whether each of those are scum or town reasons. But I don't get the impression that jason is doing that at all. And "there may well be scum motive somewhere on my wagon" is about the most non-committal statement ever!

I've already responded to those voting me about their reasons and I am leaving it at that.

As for the counter wagon point, I think it is a valid point that needs looked at.

As for chasing up scum on my wagon you will see
I have already given town reads on Thor and scum reads on both Micc and Boon
. And voted for both accordingly. Horse and yourself, Fenchurch are the only 2 I have not figured out as of yet read wise. So your point about me not chasing up those on my wagon trying to figure them out is another MAJOR misrep of what I have said.

I have given reads on 3 out of the 5 voters. So I don't know where you pulled the above from.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 216, Fenchurch wrote:I also thought jason's three-post-vote on Boon seemed really deliberate and forced.

What exactly feels deliberate and forced. In post #215 ( the post right before this post) you said I was doing nothing to chase up those on my wagon, yet here you are saying it feels forced and deliberate.

Is there no chasing up as you say in 215, or is it forced and deliberate as you say in 216?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 211, Save The Dragons wrote:I'll post my case when I have time; in the meantime I have nothing better to do with my vote.

While i have you as town, I don't like the vote now, wait for my case mentality.

I am not suggesting you don't have reasons, it just seems like a vote first, and go back and find reasons later.

I don't think this is the case, but it does come across that way.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 176, Boonskiies wrote:Also, as for my top scum read, it's obviously Jason. Even before he went and started being ignorant and making flawed cases. This just confirms it even more for me. He's posting things that are ridiculous towards me. Like my RVS when I was confused about why people were unvoting everything? COME ON! I'm the Boonskiies here! Look me up. I'm the craziest person out here. Like I always say...usually it's scum who isn't familiar with me who automatically pushes towards me.

VOTE: Jason

I call complete and utter bullshit on this, you made NO mention of me being scum or showed any intention to vote me until I started looking into your behaviour. The only slight post you made on it was me 'slipping through the cracks' which you have yet to follow up on as to why you felt I was slipping through the cracks, without committing to a vote until after I voted you.

Your case is jack shit bollocks and full of OMGUS. In fact, I would go as far as saying you have nothing other than I think you are scum, and therefore you are voting me.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 226, Boonskiies wrote:Also they say they think I'm playing towards my scum meta yet are bringing up me using self meta, which is a very town meta thing I do

can you back this up? Show me a few games please where you use self meta as town

And can you link a few town games too, please.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 226, Boonskiies wrote:Also they say they think I'm playing towards my scum meta
yet are bringing up me using self meta, which is a very town meta thing I do
. My team doesn't agree with me voting Jason. I like causing commotion for the sake of reactions. I believe that should be obvious at this point.

Unvote

BINGO DING DING DING WE HAVE A SCUMMER

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Lots of self meta here, from scum Boon.

And lots of the 'this is what I do as town not scum'

And lookie here from that game

In post 1369, Boonskiies wrote:It's self meta. Like how I say that I hammer people at L-1 on Day 1 without much resent when I'm town

And look at this.. exactly the same

Same exact argument used as scum

Eat the fucking noose ASAP. This guy is scum. 100%
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well, not exact same, but very similar. This guy is scum. Eat the noose ASAP. Boasting about how he will hammer town in scum game, and boasting about it here.

thats how I see it as exact same (in scum meta boon)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So we have a scum meta match from Cheet in the burning - according to Egg
And now a scum meta match in Pokemon.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

you're scum, eat noose
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 259, Boonskiies wrote:Why would I ever say that as scum? Damn...

jesus tap dancing crust....

add MIFOM to self meta and OMGUS
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 264, Malakittens wrote:Personally, I think Boons is leaning closer to town than scum. His flail reminds me of town-flail and things. I mean I think he's reacting bad because Jason seems to be all over the place in terms of going after those are easy targets etc, while ignoring questions and ignoring others.

I don't think I have ignored any questions, I have tried to answer anything put towards me. If I have missed anything, by all means re-post or tell me where I missed them and I will try to answer them.

But I don't think I am going after 'easy targets' I am going after who I believe is scum. I also don't believe I am ignoring others as I have interactions with almost everyone in this game so far.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 267, Malakittens wrote:Fench even requoted it and it still hasn't been answered so.

Point me in the direction of it (post no or quote) and I will answer it. You are acting like I am on purpose avoiding things, when I believe I have responded to everything put my way. If I haven't I will be happy to answer it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 311, Micc wrote:Jason push on boon started with a policy lynch type attitude which I didnt like at all, evolved into a meta read that may or may not be valid (sorry. i wont be skimming the games anytime soon). I can see possible town motivation from Jason in that push but ill have to look deeper.

Bollocks - I presented a case and reasons why I believed he is scum and have been pushing it. Nothing 'policy' about it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 314, Malakittens wrote:
In post 311, Micc wrote:Jason push on boon started with a policy lynch type attitude which I didnt like at all, evolved into a meta read that may or may not be valid (sorry. i wont be skimming the games anytime soon). I can see possible town motivation from Jason in that push but ill have to look deeper.

He also started a policy lynch type push on SK too.

Again, bollocks. I never once said anything about policy lynching Boon or SK.

I had repeatedly pushed SK (as well as others) to provide some game content and actually do something. Many people had asked SK for reads etc and he point blank seemed to refuse for a good portion of the early game.
In post 84, jasonT1981 wrote:Actually

vote: SK

While I do not see the initial posts as scum or scum motivated. The avoidance of giving any opinion of his own is telling

I challenge you to show me exactly where (
both you and Micc
) where I said ANYTHING about a policy lynch. When in fact I had presented reasons I believe they are scum for
BOTH
SK and Boon.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Delta is in serious danger of looking scum. SK looked bad for it early on, but so far into a game and this is all you can do? There is no town motive to anything he has posted so far.

I won't be about much today and tomorrow with it being Easter weekend. I'll check in when I can.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 328, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 317, Fenchurch wrote:Trojan - earlier you mentioned that Tammy expected to be able to get a good read on jason. Has she read the game recently, and if so, what are her current thoughts?

She's following the game. She's still trying to figure Jason out.

It's weird you are still trying to work me out, and the fact you are hanging on for Tammy's opinion seems like you are stalling not wanting to say anything incase it derails the lynch, also if Tammy has experience with me, I (and this is backed up by Zach) would expect her to have something already this deep into the game or even something to say at least.

I brought up the point earlier of no viable counter wagon (at the time) It would heavily suggest 1) scum is already on it or 2) they are happy to just sit back and relax without anyone having to provide alternative options as to them, and others it would seem the lynch is a cert and nothing else has to be done.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 360, Trojan Horse wrote:Lastly: Jason, Oversoul wants to know if you spent any tokens for this game.

Team does not want to discuss token distribution that is all I am saying on this
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 369, Thor665 wrote:Eh, let's see what Jason flips and then we can debate that. Nacho agrees with you though, so, meh.

It is very interesting you are willing to push this without consideration to anything else and are determined to force this through
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 374, Thor665 wrote:What do you think I need to be considering that I am not?

Alternative options, you seem tunneled on me, and lynch me only.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 377, Thor665 wrote:I am scumreading a few and mentioned them, but find you more or equally scummy and you also have a large wagon on you, I see no reason to back off from that read imply to pursue someone else because they're a 'different option'.

Alright, break it down for me, what exactly is your full case against me being scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Obligitory Happy Easter Bunny day. Not been about today, this is my only post as its already close to midnight here in the UK and I am going to bed to catch up on Arrow and Flash.

I will reply to this

In post 381, Thor665 wrote:It's a few little things, really, but the concise description would be; overaware RVS, paired with lack of hunting, paired with sudden push on whom I perceive as the weakest player available to push in the game, paired with no actual argument for that case beyond playstyle, paired with the token thing.

This is almost as bad as Fenchurch post I pointed out. Either I am lacking in hunting or pushing?

I am going after my scum reads, and who I think is scum. Not who I think is weakest. The token thing was decided by the team. Not overly bothered either way. If you will read back my reasons for voting boon are more than just playstyle.

What exactly was 'over aware RVS'
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 409, Thor665 wrote:What I voted you for initially - the unvote and immediate reactions thereafter.

I'll reply to the rest in the morning, but I actually didn't react at all to your vote or the reactions to it, I went about my business looking scum IMO. So I am curious to what you mean
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In fact, I didn't even react at all to it in my posting after.. this was my first post after the wagon formed http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6724186

I assume you are talking about my reactions? correct me if I am wrong, its 1am lol.

In post 409, Thor665 wrote:Question: who do you think is the weakest player here and why?

Since I have been unable to shake the wagon, or get anyone to agree with my reads, I would say me
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 409, Thor665 wrote:Sure?
Not sure what you're saying, really.

well, one second you say I am lacking in scum hunting, the next I am pushing... which is it?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 407, Boonskiies wrote:this is actually far too many townreads...

no, its not.. as it narrows down who they think is scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 432, Fenchurch wrote:I see jason finding a match between this game and Boon's scum-meta. Boon then posts links to games where he says it also matches his town-meta, which jason chooses to ignore. (He still has yet to acknowledge them). Since then, I don't think jason has done anything to elaborate further on his case on Boon.

Not had a chance to look through them at all yet that's why I have not went further into it as yet.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 439, Thor665 wrote:I never said your reactions to my vote, I said your reactions.

Alright, what exactly was my reaction?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 439, Thor665 wrote:It is quite possible to be pushing someone without scumhunting them - notice that Pie literally just accussed me of the same. This is a pretty normal thing - why does it confuse you.
Also, why did you avoid my other questions?

I push who I think is scum.

As for avoiding questions, I am trying to answer everything put to me, but being Easter holidays I am not able to reply to each and every post, I will get to them.. if you can repost them, that would be great as it will get my attention to them ASAP.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 439, Thor665 wrote:He is claiming that he is not pushing someone he sees as weak.
All I'd like to know is who he sees as weaker than Boon.
If the answer is 'Boon' then I am curious at his issue with my statement.
If his answer is 'other than Boon' I'd just be mildly curious to hear why for info later.
I consider it quite valid to the attack he had about my attack on him.

Already addressed this.... read my posts
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 439, Thor665 wrote:I never said your reactions to my vote, I said your reactions.

Actually, I would
insist
you expand on this other than 'reactions'

EVERY time its been brought up you just say reactions.

How did I react? what did you find wrong with how I reacted... what was scummy about it?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 409, Thor665 wrote:Refusing to discuss it tends to strongly suggest that at least one of you went scum though.

Plain and simple, its a distraction, and nothing but stalling from you. If you are to find scum, find it in actions in game. The fact you are using it to 'harden' up your 'case' about allignment shows how desperate you are

In post 409, Thor665 wrote:Like which?

I present you the following

Spoiler:
In post 160, jasonT1981 wrote:In post 139, Boonskiies wrote:
Alright, I get to finally legitimately town read Pie for once. I don't think she would have put me as possible town as scum. Ever.

Unvote

Are you HONESTLY and legit reading someone as town, because she thinks you are town, not scum?

jesus....

In post 162, jasonT1981 wrote:Alright, the more I think about 139, the more I call bullshit.

VOTE: Boonskiies

In post 165, jasonT1981 wrote:

The Irony in this post is delightful, given you are town reading someone based on one post of them saying they think you are not scum :D

In post 171, jasonT1981 wrote:

In post 185, jasonT1981 wrote:

Jesus god damn fucking christ... this guy is a fucking liability.

In post 186, jasonT1981 wrote:

Would you have voted me, if I had not brought up I think you are scum??

If so, why had you already not voted me?

Your post about 'slipping through the cracks' seemed like you thought I was scum, but voted elsewhere. Why?

Why would you hammer your strongest town reads?

In post 195, jasonT1981 wrote:Boon is someone you do not want around late in the game, he has proven he is a liability and there is no town motive from him in anything he has said so far. Do not let him get anywhere near to an end game situation if you truely want town to win this game.

In post 222, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 176, Boonskiies wrote:Also, as for my top scum read, it's obviously Jason. Even before he went and started being ignorant and making flawed cases. This just confirms it even more for me. He's posting things that are ridiculous towards me. Like my RVS when I was confused about why people were unvoting everything? COME ON! I'm the Boonskiies here! Look me up. I'm the craziest person out here. Like I always say...usually it's scum who isn't familiar with me who automatically pushes towards me.

VOTE: Jason

I call complete and utter bullshit on this, you made NO mention of me being scum or showed any intention to vote me until I started looking into your behaviour. The only slight post you made on it was me 'slipping through the cracks' which you have yet to follow up on as to why you felt I was slipping through the cracks, without committing to a vote until after I voted you.

Your case is jack shit bollocks and full of OMGUS. In fact, I would go as far as saying you have nothing other than I think you are scum, and therefore you are voting me.

In post 231, jasonT1981 wrote:In post 226, Boonskiies wrote:
Also they say they think I'm playing towards my scum meta yet are bringing up me using self meta, which is a very town meta thing I do. My team doesn't agree with me voting Jason. I like causing commotion for the sake of reactions. I believe that should be obvious at this point.

Unvote

viewtopic.php?t=60486&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=24184&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

In post 1369, Boonskiies wrote:
It's self meta. Like how I say that I hammer people at L-1 on Day 1 without much resent when I'm town

In post 181, Boonskiies wrote:
Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

In post 233, jasonT1981 wrote:So we have a scum meta match from Cheet in the burning - according to Egg
And now a scum meta match in Pokemon.

In post 261, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 259, Boonskiies wrote:Why would I ever say that as scum? Damn...

jesus tap dancing crust....

add MIFOM to self meta and OMGUS

(note meant to be WIFOM)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 445, Thor665 wrote:
PEdit - all of that looks like playstyle to me.
Nacho agrees with me strongly on this one.

it took you less than two minutes to read that? And get a response from Nacho?? I call BS.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 445, Thor665 wrote:It is being shoveled at me with both hands, eh?

god forbid you take two seconds to do a bit of work
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 445, Thor665 wrote:You tried hard to distance from the concept of RVS logic cases.
Have you ever stated this belief elsewhere in other games?

Don't think I have been run up like this in RVS before, not that I can remember.

Anyway, why did I ignore it? it's fluff... its a first post OMGUS and a piss take about fire bad scum bad. I prefer to spend my time actually looking for scum than chasing your non existent fairy tales.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 449, Thor665 wrote:Nacho agree with me that your case is playstyle based.
No, he didn't sudden speed read something I saw in a preview post - that doesn't prevent him from having assessed your case though.
You are literally quoting me playstyle based attacks and acting like they are somehow not. Are you serious that comments along the lines of "he's so terrible" somehow are *not* playstyle based? Because that's what you're handing me.

If you believe any of the crap you are spewing, you're deluded. But then again your 'case' on me is pretty deluded too, so I would expect that from you. You're so hard on for my lynch you will distort anything to fit your deluded 'case'

I've quoted everything I have said on Boon, and if it took you less than 2 mins to respond, I call bullshit you even bothered to read it.

My posts against him are based on things he has done in game, most are quoted and responded to.
I never actually said he is terrible
And I challenge you to show me exactly where I said those words.
Go on, I bet you can not find them. Show me where I said he is terrible, because this is yet more bullshit you are throwing to buff your 'case'
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I don't see an issue in how many town reads anyone has. POE.. go after scum reads, the more town reads you have, the better it helps you pin point your scum reads

the only ones worried about people having too many town reads should be scum, as it narrows the potential lynch pool
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 452, Thor665 wrote:But I'm sure that quote from you was *not* based on calling him scummy for playstyle.

I said his mentality of hammering town reads is a liability and I stand by that.
Who has motive to hammer someone coming across as town?

I'll give you a hint, but its really not hard for anyone to work out? - It's not anyone on the town side of things.

It is not a play style attack, its an attack on actions I believe are scum and not of town.

If someone is willing to hammer someone coming across as town... that is scum right there.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I referenced a meta where he boasted about doing it before, in a game he was scum, identical to how he has done it in this game.

Hold on I'll dig it up.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

this is a scum game where he boasts of the exact same hammering of town reads

In post 231, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 226, Boonskiies wrote:Also they say they think I'm playing towards my scum meta
. My team doesn't agree with me voting Jason. I like causing commotion for the sake of reactions. I believe that should be obvious at this point.

Unvote

In post 1369, Boonskiies wrote:It's self meta. Like how I say that I hammer people at L-1 on Day 1 without much resent when I'm town

Scum game - makes boasts about hammering
this game - boasts of hammering.

It's scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

this is a scum game where he boasts of the exact same hammering of town reads

In post 231, jasonT1981 wrote:

Unvote

Scum game - makes boasts about hammering
this game - boasts of hammering.

It's scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 488, SleepyKrew wrote:I've barely been reading at all, but it looks like Thor pointed out that your issue with Boon is in fact playstyle, and this has thrown you off.

then don't make assumptions based on half assed readings of the game. Thor has provided absolutely no reasoning why its playstyle based except saying over and over it is. Much like him shouting I am scum, without doing a thing to actually provide reasons why.

I made a post pointing out my reasons for my thoughts, very little are playstyle and all are actions in game. Thor chose to ignore it and rant about it all being playstyle. It took him less than 2 minutes (check time stamp) to dismiss everything as playstyle, which is proof he didn't even read it as it would counter his arguement.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Not moving goal posts - solid fact

Scum game Boon boasts about hammering town.
This game Boon boasts about hammering town.

There is no town motive to boast about hammering town.

Scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sleepy, do yourself a favor, wake up and actually read the full game before making half assed assumptions based on something you have not fully read. Then get back to me?

K, thanx, bye.

Edit by preview - Sorry to hear, Mala, its always hard to lose a pet. Take a few days and clear your head.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Some in my team are also of the impression Thor is scum, but have not expanded on things.

Thors arguments are flawed on many things, he seems to be all voice shouting for a lynch and being a cheerleader on the side championing wagons without doing too much himself.

He has a few times posted about forcing through the lynch or at least to the point of a claim. It does seem he wants to out roles partly.

I am not fully convinced scum would be as obvious as this though. I keep asking myself would scum be this vocal in pushing a mislynch this early knowing they will get attention tomorrow.

I am conflicted on this.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 525, Thor665 wrote:Not buying this - you feel caught.

totally disagree with this, it seems more like frustration with going around in circles with you, and not being able to get through to you no matter what is said.

I can relate.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 567, Thor665 wrote:I appreciate the counterwagon for analysis - but admit the jason wagon feels more just and real right now.

Because its easy and you don't have to do anything.

Fen - I'll reply to you tomorrow, past 36 hours have been very busy with the airline strikes in Spain and France my parents got stranded at an airport. So not had a chance to reply to those.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 563, Fenchurch wrote:So many wallposts these past two evenings. I'm trying to get ready for a meet!

I haven't caught up with all these essays yet, but none of the arguments I've seen grab me. If I was going to compromise I might vote sthar. pie is the person I trust most besides myself.

Would still most like to lynch jason. Would like him to respond to my #511, and Sleepy's #535.

I still maintain that scum boon boasted about doing it (as proven in my link) and has boasted here similarly. While he may have done it (hammering town read) as town, he has boasted about doing it as scum in Pokemon (I think that was the game I linked) and it matches to here. Hammering town reads is not the issue that makes him scum (it is a liability which I stand by saying) but it is not something you want around near end game ( I stand by that) and it reaks of scum. I concede I may have not been clear on this. It's the boasting I have issue with as it matches to scum boon.

But the boasting is the issue, he did it in scum as pokemon, and doing it here too smells exactly like his scum game.

I can't believe I am defending thor here, but Dragon, this is (how I remember anyway) how Thor plays. It is neither scum or town for him being an asshole. He can come across as that regardless lol (no offence to Thor) I know he is not on purpose being an ass, but he does come across like it

I am feeling like death tonight, parents spent a good part of a full day stuck in an airport, came home with flu, and now I have it... fuck
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 572, SleepyKrew wrote:Why do you think wagoning you is easy? Do you think you're scummy?

No, because its the main wagon, and little work by thor has to be done.. all he does is shout from the sidelines. It's easy. He doesn't have to do any work or look elsewhere right now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm going back to bed, meh. feel to shite to sit in front of a computer anymore
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 624, Malakittens wrote:Again so you have meta on Boon doing what he does this as both alignments, but you are still trying to push a policy lynch via saying he's a liability. I have seen him just hammer people at will AND BE TOWN. I have seen him self-meta AND BE TOWN. So him doing everything above is null.

In then end you are trying to chalk up a null-read as a policy lynch, end of story.

Rubbish. It is not a policy lynch.

The Meta is him
boasting as scum about doing it, he did it as scum in Pokemon, he did it here.

The action of hammering town
is not the meta issue
, its the boasting about doing so is the meta issue. Can you show me examples of him posting 'I hammer town reads' when he is town in a game? If so I will retract my comments on it. But right now, he boasted about it as scum in Pokemon, and has boasted here about it too. It is a match to scum boon unless you can show me otherwise him posting about hammering town reads when he is town (Note - not the action of hammering but the boasting about doing so like he has here and in pokemon)

My comments about him being a liability were because I expected to wake up to be lynched. Can't quite remember now why though I thought I was waking up to noose. IF Boon is town (which I highly doubt) that is someone you do not want around towards end game as he could cost town. That is the point I was making there

Understand now?

Good, I am not going around in circles again on this.

One last time

The meta is him boasting as scum about doing it. NOT the action of doing it as town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Boon - you can claim all the BS you want, the fact is, you boasted about it (hammering town reads) as scum in Pokemon, and you've boasted about it here. The Meta matches, you're scum. Regardless of how you spin it. Despite asking, you have yet to show me a town game where you boast about hammering your town reads.

Reluctantly though, you will not be the lynch today. And that pains me.

I have been on the fence about Thor, I tried to see his actions as 'too loud to be scum' but the truth is, he is a cheerleader, trying to get lynches and out roles (in his own words) without doing the work. He is quite happy to sit back and get a lynch without considering other options. He should be the lynch today. He only wants to serve as a distraction to town with his attitude towards others.

All 3 of my team agree the vote is wasted on Boon today and think it should go on Thor, I am sure he is scum (Boon). But that won't sail today. With only a few days to deadline I will move to the cheerleader who wants to out roles. Thor today, and I will push for Boon tomorrow. 2 lynches, 2 scum.

vote:Thor

Back to my bed I go.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Oh look at the oh shit deadline posts...lets jump on. Including one, not fully caught up in the game so go with the easy lynch lol.

Well done Thor, you've outted a role as I said you wanted to do. (which you then admitted to)

I am a town power role, a protective role at that.

I am a town bodyguard.

Now, lets see if this forces those on my wagon who have sat there easily all day, do something. Instead of cheering on the sidelines like has been pointed out.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I also want to note... the last 2 people on my wagon.
HAVE NOT EVEN READ THE GAME FULLY

In post 665, Egg wrote:
Unvote, Vote Jason

I'm not caught up
but saw that deadline is coming and prefer a Jason lynch to a Thor lynch

In post 657, SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:
I really need to read this fucking game.

Like, there's a very real chance that jason is just being
bad
. And his teammates are letting him get away with it.

Any reason why you both, without reading the game fully, and not being caught up.. are willing to force through a lynch for the sake of it being close to deadline and not knowing what to do because... like said.. neither of you are caught up.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

The fact that after a protective claim, there has been 0 unvotes HEAVILY implies this wagon is scum driven and want to see it through. Town would, at least in some way be doubting their reads. In fact, it has made three people even more determined to see it through. (Thor, Horse and SK)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Trojan - What are Tammys thoughts. Over a week after being asked about Tammy's read on me, you still have stalled on it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 682, Trojan Horse wrote:I know we're not supposed to outguess the mod, but if bodyguard is such a bad role, do you really think it would've been used in Team Mafia? I doubt it.
Jason's claim looks like an attempt to claim a power role that won't be counterclaimed.

Want to make a note here as I believe you have this backwards- surely if I was going to claim something, as scum, it would make more sense to claim something that
WOULD
be countered to out a more powerful role?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 691, Save The Dragons wrote:The conviction over his boon meta tell looks town, the logic behind it is lacking.
The idea that Thor is trying to out power roles is an empty argument

I want to bring this to your attention.

In post 543, Thor665 wrote:

In post 532, jasonT1981 wrote:He has a few times posted about forcing through the lynch or at least to the point of a claim. It does seem he wants to out roles partly.

This is true - I do wish to out some roles.

This is why I am saying Thor wants to out roles... as it came directly from Thor himself.

Thor, what roles are you trying to out, exactly?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 684, Thor665 wrote:Like how he's complaining that I want claims?

Except, you have.....

I want to note - thor has been pushing for claims from the start.. this was 5 (real life) days into the game. 4th April.. He stated he wanted it pushed to a claim

In post 327, Thor665 wrote:am fine with the Jason push and find the wagon to feel mostly good, I'm honestly kind of worried that it still remains the best wagon - I think we need a hammer intent and claim soon just to clarify ourselves on the wagon

Again, calling for a claim, saying it was needed a week ago

In post 590, Thor665 wrote:here is zero evidence to suggest that I would bend to Nacho's wishes - especially over a read based on "he has energy" especially in this game of all ruddy games. We needed a claim a week ago
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 709, Thor665 wrote:You are either playing dumb, are scum, or both. I am not discussing that with you and if you really don't grok it click my wiki and "learn" abotu forcing claims as a scumhunting tool.

in your own words, you were looking to out some role... why do you not want to discuss this
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

argh fuck to the claim...

unvote
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Urgh - I do have a thought.. but its very close to deadline and already after 10pm here

Look at both mine, and Thor wagons... look at who was on them at the height of the wagon pre claim. See who was on them both.

Then look at those and see who made the easiest jumps onto the wagons.

I think we will find scum in that.

It has been brought up in our team thread that it is of the thought Boon is town due to his post #676. I am sticking by the fact I think Boon is scum but today is not his lynch and I am, reluctantly at this point stepping back as he is not a scum read of any of my team right now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 716, SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:
Dammit you people are going to make me actually read.

god forbid you actually do that in a game where you actually.... need to read?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

For someone who was damn adiment to push the lynch through, even with claim, so far as refusing to engage any further with me and pressing others to vote

In post 669, SleepyKrew wrote:Hmmmmm
Yeah I think I'm fine keeping my vote there.

In post 671, SleepyKrew wrote:
I promise to try to make this be my only post about not engaging jason before his bloody bloody neck death

In post 675, SleepyKrew wrote:Boon why are you not voting jason?

Why the sudden change now?

In post 716, SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:
Dammit you people are going to make me actually read.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

SK - while not responding directly to you on this, I have addressed it a few times already.

My team seem to think Horse could be a good lynch for today.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I think it might be beneficial to ask the mod if we could have a slight deadline extension. Anyone else think this is a good idea?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 735, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 723, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 721, jasonT1981 wrote:SK - while not responding directly to you on this, I have addressed it a few times already.
In post 720, SleepyKrew wrote:Can you show me where

Take a look through my posts... if you were reading you would see.

I'm off to bed - so I will reply properly in the morning if you haven't seen it by then.

@Mod - can we get a deadline extension, please?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote: Trojan Horse

We should NOT be lynching a claimed power role today. There is no way now I can support a thor lynch. My team believe, and I agree Horse is best chance of hitting scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

this should answer your question.

In post 632, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 624, Malakittens wrote:Again so you have meta on Boon doing what he does this as both alignments, but you are still trying to push a policy lynch via saying he's a liability. I have seen him just hammer people at will AND BE TOWN. I have seen him self-meta AND BE TOWN. So him doing everything above is null.

In then end you are trying to chalk up a null-read as a policy lynch, end of story.

Rubbish. It is not a policy lynch.

The Meta is him
boasting as scum about doing it, he did it as scum in Pokemon, he did it here.

The action of hammering town
is not the meta issue
, its the boasting about doing so is the meta issue. Can you show me examples of him posting 'I hammer town reads' when he is town in a game? If so I will retract my comments on it. But right now, he boasted about it as scum in Pokemon, and has boasted here about it too. It is a match to scum boon unless you can show me otherwise him posting about hammering town reads when he is town (Note - not the action of hammering but the boasting about doing so like he has here and in pokemon)

My comments about him being a liability were because I expected to wake up to be lynched. Can't quite remember now why though I thought I was waking up to noose. IF Boon is town (which I highly doubt) that is someone you do not want around towards end game as he could cost town. That is the point I was making there

Understand now?

Good, I am not going around in circles again on this.

One last time

The meta is him boasting as scum about doing it. NOT the action of doing it as town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I refuse to get any further into things I've explained it as best I can. No point beating a dead horse any further on this. Because it will just go around and around and is a waste of time explaining things further.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 755, Trojan Horse wrote:Or perhaps scum will just sit back and hope for a no-lynch.

Does a no lynch benefit scum though? In my experience, it benefits town more.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 772, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 768, jasonT1981 wrote:I refuse to get any further into things I've explained it as best I can. No point beating a dead horse any further on this. Because it will just go around and around and is a waste of time explaining things further.

Nothing has been explained.

Well, that's all your getting. I refuse to get drawn back into this as it leads nowhere. If you don't understand it, tough.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 896, Trojan Horse wrote:Jason, who did you protect last night?

Was just about to post, I protected Pie last night, was one of my strongest town reads D1 and thought scum would target Pie due to the way my wagon derailed.

My team seem to think, like Dragon that Boon is town. I am still conflicted on this though. But he says he gets stronger after D1. I (for now) am prepared to see what comes of that.

Marquis made a good point that Delta and SK yesterday (game day) seemed to show little to 0 concern coming up to deadline, both were active but didn't seem overly invested in a lynch. Delta especially was just throwing his vote anywhere (in the last 24 hours or so had his vote on Trojan, STD and Boon. Didn't seem to care who was lynched as long as a lynch was made.

I get he didn't want to lynch a PR.. I get that, I was the same on Thor. There just seemed very little urgency with Delta in the run up to the lynch.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Bloody hell, I sleep for 14 hours, and come back to many pages.....

Anyway, I could go for a Delta lynch today (though this is my thoughts from last night, not read today yet) but on glancing and SK shouting he is obv town......

Obv town would not need to keep telling people they are obv town, and SK is not Obv town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'd actually like to follow that up, Mala, and ask if Boon thinks there is bussing involved in this?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1056, SleepyKrew wrote:I called myself obvtown once before this here quoted post. I want to come up with a condescending nickname for you, but instead I'll say that you're not allowed to make cases or call people scummy or even imply that they're scummy until you can explain to the class why your case on Boon was absolute shit.

I'll take that under advisement

Actually, fuck it. You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do.

Seems you don't want me speaking my mind now I am asking questions about you.

As for the Boon thing - I ain't going down that road again explaining shit to you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1063, pieguyn wrote:yo jason, are you open to a Mala lynch today? what do you make of her recent behavior?

not fully caught up (Sorry, been seriously slacking this weekend, no real excuses, I have just been bloody lazy and enjoyed time away from computer) Mala came across townish day 1 to me. Not high up on the town read, but nothing pinging serious enough to pick up as scum.

SK - Day 1 you were on DW and trojan a good bit. Do you still think they are scum (or at least one of them since your vote is on mala)

If Mala is scum, who out of DW and Trojan do you think is the most likely for 3rd scum?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Not sure I like Egg and Trojan votes on the Vyse wagon, it seems very easy votes with little actually being brought forth about why vyse is scum. Seems more circumstantial lynch the spot that was inactive most of D1 rather than an actual case made on Vyse.

In fact, both have voted, and in their many posts after voting have not really even mentioned Vyse too much that I can see afterwards.

It just feels like an easy jump, kinda like how Trojan stayed on my wagon most of D1 thinking it was an easy lynch.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

sthar8 is also pinging scum slightly for me. Its gut mostly, he is about and active but not actually doing very much. His words seem hollow and mostly filler trying to blend in and go un-noticed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote: Delta

Thought I had done that in my post #901 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6771517
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@ DeltaWave

you're both not voting. Why?

Yesterday you were all over boon, and voted Trojan, you have been active today but not really said very much about anything, let alone followed up on any of your reads from yesterday.

And all this prod dodge and mindless chitter about FOS 'back in the day' shite needs to stop and focus on the game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@ VysePresident - while you are not caught up, is there anything that has come across as suspicious or scummy to you in what you have read. Anything would be good. A fresh perspective is needed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1154, sthar8 wrote:2. This is going to sound harsher than I intend it to be, but the whole case on boon yesterday was 'he plays poorly as town and he can't explain why.' Which is... not alignment relevant

No it wasn't. There was meta involved as well as other in game reasons. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6744250

You may not agree with them, and while I am no longer seeing Boon as top priority scum... there is a lot more there than just 'bad gameplay'

In fact, The whole 'bad gameplay' came from scumThor who was adiment it was all I had and only due to Boons bad gameplay and refused to even read anything relating to my case. When in fact it was a lot more, without even going into game play style reasons.

You may not agree with what I presented, but it was scum who peddled the 'bad gameplay' shit. When the case itself had very little to do with it, and more due to in game activities.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, correction slightly

It was scum peddled the whole 'bad gameplay' shit in an attempt to further push, and further my lynch.

The wagon, or at least my vote and read had NOTHING to do with gameplay style, only spun as that by scum to further justify a lynch.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1158, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1156, jasonT1981 wrote:I am no longer seeing Boon as top priority scum

Why not?

reasons....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Prod dodging myself at the minute, sorry. Small but urgent issue atm

On the case of Mala. I do get where the wagon is coming from, though I had Mala as lower town on day 1. I just am conflicted on if day 2 is just bad play, or scum being scatty after losing a member. I have asked my team for their opinions (though this was just now) So hopefully by tomorrow something is brought up.

Boon not interacting with Thor really isn't an issue to me. I am sure not everyone interacted with everyone day 1. I know I didn't interact with Egg or Sthar on day 1. I think the boon not interacting is only an issue because Thor flipped scum, otherwise it would not be an issue.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1201, Egg wrote:Well that and the fact that he was widely discussed throughout the entire day and even ended up lynched. How often do you not talk about the player who ends up lynched Day 1? You'd think he'd offer an opinion once in a while.

Boon was only on once between my claim, and Thor lynch, and that was to declare V/LA and made a comment about the TH wagon.

Keep that in mind, he would not know (nor any of us at the time) Thor would be lynched, and when the wagon on Thor started to form Boon was V/LA. Thor Wagon came about very fast and towards the end of the day (last minute almost)

Boon was not about for it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:26 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

And to add, Thor wasn't actively discussed much until my claim and the wagon on him, to which he claimed and then declared V/LA.

He was noisey for my lynch, but didn't actually be discussed much until AFTER my claim.

in fact, aside from SAD... NO OTHER VOTES formed on Thor until vote count 1.12 which was after my claim, and after Boon declared V/LA http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6757348
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OH, WRONG SLIGHTLY. bOON DECLARED v/la AFter that.

Point still stands that Thor was not discussed much until the end of the day and got no real steam until after my claim.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1238, Egg wrote:Jason, the Thor wagon started about a week before deadline and he was pretty polarizing before that as someone (Trojan?) said already. Boon also had three content posts on April 11th, three days before deadline. He had plenty of opportunity to talk about Thor who was active, polorizing, lynched, and scum. I don't understand how this is a non-issue for you.

Delta, don't get caught up in "too scummy to be scum".

Boon, how do you define "doing well"?

I'm going to take another look. I could have sworn the Thor wagon didn't come until after my claim, though I admit I probably got too caught up trying to defend myself and maybe wrong in my thoughts on how it unfolded. If I am wrong, I apologize.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1241, Egg wrote:Admittedly, it got hotter after you claimed. But it was kind of forming before that. Still, Thor was a big deal before the wagon, as STD highlighted.

Fair enough, I concede I am wrong on the Thor wagon timing.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So serious question, my head is pounding and I am still not sure what way Mala is coming across.

If you had to bullet point the key points... why is this a better lynch than DW.

Boon - I agree about DW... SK is someone I have been unsure on all game, I don;t like his postings... and I feel there is one scum between Delta and SK.. who do you think has the better chance of flipping scum?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Emergancy V/LA Until monday. Not going into details, I'll say after game but something has happened that will take me away from game for a few days
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1250, Egg wrote:Jason, did you make a Delta case that is more convincing than Pie's town case for Delta? It's entirely possible that I forgot about it.

I made a few mentions day 1 that DW was starting to creep up the list as scum. More and more during day 1 my team was saying to me they thought Boon was town and Delta was scum. DW very early play and refusal to engage in the game was an eye opener. I had said I suspect him as scum but never made a full case, I guess I was too busy tunneling on Boon and defending myself from Thors 'case' against me.

I made the point earlier in this day phase about DWs end of day 1 play that my team brought up in the QT that believed he showed no urgency or care. (need to look at exact words) My town still believe DW is scum and Mala lynch should happen tomorrow if it is to happen and DW today.

I am still V/LA. My dad got rushed to hospital in an ambulance yesterday morning. He was released last night but we are keeping an eye on him so my attention to the game will be minimal for a few days.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #119) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I will be back properly after tomorrow. I have a funeral to attend in the afternoon, then the game should have my undivided attention again.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1334, SleepyKrew wrote:Hi Bins

I may be OVERLY stretching here... but this was posted BEFORE the mod confirmed Bin replacing into the game.

Scumslip? Since the mod had not announced it yet, is it logical to assume Bin had gotten the role, and posted in the scum topic BEFORE mod announced it.

SK welcomes Bin 45 minutes BEFORE mod even announces it to the game?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1338, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 1317, jasonT1981 wrote:I am still V/LA. My dad got rushed to hospital in an ambulance yesterday morning. He was released last night but we are keeping an eye on him so my attention to the game will be minimal for a few days.

In post 1329, jasonT1981 wrote:I will be back properly after tomorrow. I have a funeral to attend in the afternoon, then the game should have my undivided attention again.

jason, I hope these two events are unrelated... :eek:

Still wavering between Delta and Mala. Long work day today, but I'll try to make a decision tonight.

Thankfully not related. Dad got home from hospital and was given the all clear. However, a friends grandfather passed away over the weekend and the funeral was yesterday morning. I had hoped to post last night, sorry. I was only on to do a VC in my own modded game and then to bed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright, fair enough, point retracted. I see it posted in the main thread before you posted.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@sthar8 - It looks unlikely Egg will be todays lynch.. which between Mala and Delta would you feel is most likely to be scum?

@Delta - Why are you still not voting, with just 2 days to go, why no vote? You have not laid down one vote in day 2 so far? You have repeatedly said boon is scum, yet not once voted him

You also were after Trojan day 1 - what are your thoughts day 2.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

How many shots?
How do you know you were blocked?
Who did you shoot at?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #125) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

disregard last one, sorry.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Have you crumbed anywhere, that someone would have picked up on to be able to block you, knowing you were a vig?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #127) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@Mala - does being role blocked use up the shot. Or since it was blocked, do you still have this shot.

While my team agrees the actual shot number is not important, it is important to know if it is 1 shot or more than 1 shot.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #128) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1386, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 833, Malakittens wrote:I think SK is likely town

This was less than 2 hours before the D1 deadline btw

well shit, I agree on something with SK, looking further into it

In post 1378, Malakittens wrote:I usually don't crumb Vig roles because of ~history~. I did crumb opening of D2 I wanted to sort SK but it didn't go as planned, but other than that no. I didn't crumbthis game.

In post 962, Malakittens wrote:Oh and I was trying to sort out SK last night, but my rereading didn't bring anything productive.

from town right before end of D1, to reading to sort... to a vig attempt N1.

What changed between the final hours of D1, your re-read to 'sort' SK but couldn't get anything productive, to the submission of a kill on someone you couldn't 'sort' with a re-read and then attampted to kill.

Work us through the process of being town, to a vig target.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #129) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1400, pieguyn wrote:actually reading SK's post it turns out I'm wrong about Mala not giving a read on him D1, she had him as town.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yup, which is why I have asked Mala to explain the thought process of 'town' at the end of day 1.. to not being able to 'sort' him in a re-read N1 to submitting an attempted Vig N1 after failing to sort him in a re-read after thinking SK town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #130) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Is there a reason sthar8 has become so defensive and abusive when someone asks questions to him recently?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I would also point out, that with no crumbs to speak of by Mala in day 1 at all, and no indication of being a Vig, any potential RBer got
extremely
lucky with a shot in the dark it would seem.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1431, sthar8 wrote:all day every response to me has been a horse laugh or argument by assertion, which is really fucking insulting to the PERSON.

and
one time
i say wow your idea is stupid, which insults the PLAY, and i'm 'abusive and defensive' and 'whoa there's no need to insult her'

It was not just that one response I was picking up on. The majority of postings by you today (real time) have been defensive and insulting

In post 1289, sthar8 wrote:You can fuck right off with this. I said I find your points unconvincing and that one point bad, and you're moving the goalposts on the point I made. Ask mastin how I feel about people trying to railroad me into shit.

In post 1353, sthar8 wrote:

I fucking
hope
you're right, but don't think this is anything but 'go along with pie so she stops being such a pain in the ass.'

In post 1379, sthar8 wrote:
In post 1368, jasonT1981 wrote:@sthar8 - It looks unlikely Egg will be todays lynch.. which between Mala and Delta would you feel is most likely to be scum?

Delta. I was absolutely planning on voting mala to shut pie up.

I feel like this was pretty clear in my posts.

like, super fucking clear.

I need to review the mala claim. i believe the role in the setup, but i gotta check the play.

In post 1407, sthar8 wrote:
In post 1396, Egg wrote:Sthar, walk me through your thought process. Are you for some reason assuming we have either two protective roles or a town RB+bodyguard? Because one of Mala and Jason being scum seems more likely to me.

how about you learn to read instead?

In post 1409, sthar8 wrote:
In post 1401, pieguyn wrote:
also, if you're a town roleblocker and blocked Mala, claim. tia

FUCKING WHY SKREW AND I JSUT HAD THIS CONVERSATION ARE YOU EVEN READING HTE FUCKING GAMR

In post 1416, sthar8 wrote:you know what pie? fuck you.

i'm really fucking sick of 'i'm just right, sheep me, you're all stupid'

i am NOT claiming if I am the roleblocker, because I'm NOT wasting town utility on a TESTABLE ROLE.

In post 1421, sthar8 wrote:like, the net loss on this is so fucking trivial

In post 1423, sthar8 wrote:stuck on what? use your brain

WCS is that we have the same conversation tomorrow...

In post 1427, sthar8 wrote:like, why the fuck would we need a claim for that?

That's a hell of a lot more than one time. You have been overly defensive when questioned today, and openly abusive on anyone who dares disagree with you.

So I will ask you, why so defensive today?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (isolation #133) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Went with Pie again N2. I must admit, seeing the no kill, some paranoia and thoughts went through my head. Not sure if its best idea to put them out there and cause an un-necessary distraction of what if situations etc though.

vote:Bins
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (isolation #134) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1527, Bins wrote:i hope you guys actually look at my reads tho and i don't just get forgotten about :<

for someone who talks alot about their reads, and getting their reads out.

I am only seeing 1................

can you give your full scum/town list please?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #135) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

unvote

I'll unvote until the reads are posted
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #136) » Sun May 03, 2015 3:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I don't understand scum no killing. So it has to be a block.

Scum have lost two of 3... they need kills and lynches to go their way. I don't see any reason why scum would no kill, especially since there is only one of them left. All logical evidence points to bins scum... and would possibly explain why the role has been dead effectively since game start.

vote:Bins
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #137) » Sun May 03, 2015 6:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Seriously having to question Boons logic in the last few postings.....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #138) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well fuck.... I didn't protect STD. I didn't buy the RBer claim. It just seemed too perfect.

Fucking bollocks :(
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #139) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

See above, I didn't buy the claim. It seemed all too perfect

No kill the night before...
RB target flipped town with said no kill night before.
Claimed RB of confirmed scum N1
Seemed to be asking over and over for RBer to come out before he claimed. I saw it as fishing for a RBer before the claim itself

I believed the RB claim was part of Mala's fakeclaim of being rolelocked. It seemed all too perfect.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #140) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

There was also the fact Bins was an easy 'target' to claim against due to the very limited activity on the slot the entire game.

Too many things pointed to scum. Besides, even if I did.. STD had already said he would be RBing me in the night, which means it would have been an STD death anyway.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (isolation #141) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I also believed Rolecop/Roleblocker was a perfect combo for scum.

One finds the roles, the other can then block them.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #142) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1547, Save The Dragons wrote:
If not bins I'm blocking jason tonight. I'll save you from dying trying to save me!
okay not really

We probably shouldn't lynch until everyone checks in but yeah
Vote Bins
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (isolation #143) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yes, I am holding my hands up and saying I fucked up. I didn't buy the circumstances around the RB claim, and the fact the no kill came and the claimed RB target flipped town.

Scum played us both and played it well.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #144) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Heres a point Zach brought up.

If STD was serious when he said he was going to block me... and there was a kill......

Surely Eggs vote on me makes no sense?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #145) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1625, sthar8 wrote:@jason I'm not sure how any reasonable reading of that post concludes that STD was blocking you. Not buying the RB claim.. that means you thought STD was the last scum, right?

After the no kill in the night, and the claimed RB target flipping town, yes. I thought scum was playing off the earlier Mala being RB claims.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (isolation #146) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Thor was obv out for me D1.... I never even considered STD scum until last night after the town flip of Bin, which if you read my above post you would fucking see that I said that already. Last night is when I put my thoughts together of everything.. the Mala claiming RB... no scum kill, claimed RB target flipping town...

Yeah... read what I fucking saw.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #147) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1634, Egg wrote:I'm agreeing with most if not all of what Sleepykrew is saying. It should have been obvious STD was the right protect. This just makes no sense if Jason is town. And it doesn't line up with anything he said before today.

Are you fucking dumb or just not reading...

for the god damn 3rd fucking time... now get this through your god damn fucking skull

I did NOT consider STD scum until the flip of Bin as town with the no kill and claimed RB on someone town

vote:Egg

you're deliberately avoiding what I am saying in an attempt to misrep.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #148) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1638, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1636, jasonT1981 wrote:I did NOT consider STD scum until the flip of Bin as town with the no kill and claimed RB on someone town

In post 1630, SleepyKrew wrote:You're explaining why you considered STD scum a possibility
You're not explaining why you decided that possibility was more likely than STD being town

As I said, read my fucking posts and you will see why it was more likely than STD town.

Read the fucking game you slacker. You pulled this shit all game where you half ass read things and don't bother reading others.

In otherwords... I won't say it again, you have already gotten the answer... read
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #149) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1640, Egg wrote:I read that. I just don't buy it. You'd have to be damn sure of it to not protect him and I just can't see it. Nice OMGUS though.

So if you did read it, then this post doesn't make sense

In post 1634, Egg wrote:This just makes no sense if Jason is town. And it doesn't line up with anything he said before today.

You either read it and understood that I didn't see him as scum until the last night phase

Or you didn't hence why you say it doesn't line up with what I said before this day phase.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #150) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1642, SleepyKrew wrote:Okay someone else point me to it please

Are you god damned blind? Or just intentionally idiotic and half assing this game

In post 1604, jasonT1981 wrote:See above, I didn't buy the claim. It seemed all too perfect

No kill the night before...
RB target flipped town with said no kill night before.
Claimed RB of confirmed scum N1
Seemed to be asking over and over for RBer to come out before he claimed. I saw it as fishing for a RBer before the claim itself

I believed the RB claim was part of Mala's fakeclaim of being rolelocked. It seemed all too perfect.

In post 1606, jasonT1981 wrote:I also believed Rolecop/Roleblocker was a perfect combo for scum.

One finds the roles, the other can then block them.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (isolation #151) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So it explains why I think he is scum... but doesn't explain why I don't think he was town.

The two are the fucking same you moron.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #152) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1651, Egg wrote:It doesn't line up. Unless you thought there was absolutely zero chance Bins would flip town,

Get this through your thick fucking head.

My belief STD was scum came
AFTER
the town flip of Bins. Not before, not ever before. Let me walk you through this one more time because you and SK are obviously idiots who can't comprehend the English language

Mala claims RBed.
Mala flips scum.
No kill in night.
STD is the one who calls for RBer to reveal himself (I thought this was soft looking for RBer setting up his claim if none, or outing a town RBer with a counter claim.
Reveals he is blocker
Reveals he blocked Mala (successfully) as Mala (confirmed scum) had already claimed block
Reveals he then blocked Bins on night there was no kill...
Bins then flips town...

this is when I started to think about all the above, after bins flipped town. not before at all. My belief STD was scum came during N3.
That is what you are not understanding, or going out of your way to ignore for convenience.

I believed Mala and STD were in this RB claim together, setting it up down the line. Mala claims RBed (now confirmed scum)... then a RB claim right after a no kill. I thought that this was Mala/STD plan. The claimed block of scum N1 and no kill N2 with a block seemed too perfect, like it was scum fucking with town.

Was I wrong? Yes, I fully admit I fucked up. And I hold my hands up on that one. But Egg - You need to read... my thoughts of STD scum came in the night.. not before the bins flip, not before his claim... in the night when the roleblocked person N2 (Night with no kill) flipped town... Not before.

SK - You really are fucking dense... I am explaining why he is scum... but not why he isn't town? How the fuck does that even work. If I am saying why I thought he was scum, that surely explains why I thought he was not more likely to be town.

As for saying who I protected - go fuck yourself. Not saying anything more, not going to give out any more information that can help scum work out who I may or may not protect in the night.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #153) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1660, Egg wrote:Boon, you really think Day 1 came down to two scum wagons?

It kinda did. It was me mostly, then Thor.

There
were
wagons appeared briefly on Boon and Trojan that mostly didn't get of the ground (gotta double check Trojan though) but for the most part, it seemed like only Thor or myself were seriously considered and pushed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #154) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yes, I should have protected him, no doubt now. I did think he was scum though, and admit I got it wrong.

I am not going to protect someone i thought was scum.. that is why I didn't.

EBYOP - got a few things to read...

I do care about who I target, that is why I do not target someone to protect who I think is scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #155) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1666, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1665, Trojan Horse wrote:Scumslip?

yeah, uhhh

I usually don't find scum slips compelling but yeah. wanna see what jason says here

(although, full disclosure, this is really the only thing making me think he might be scum atm)

More being flustered and not reading. I read it as coming down to two wagons. Which I believe it did my wagon, and Thor.. the other two manifested and disappared.

I was speaking about the wagons in general, not 'scum wagons' I did miss the 'scum' part
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #156) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1674, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 1673, jasonT1981 wrote:More being flustered and not reading. I read it as coming down to two wagons. Which I believe it did my wagon, and Thor.. the other two manifested and disappared.

I'll save you the trouble of double-checking my wagon. It definitely did NOT disappear; I came within an inch of being lynched.

Upon checking again, you are right. It came down to you or Thor in the end of D1. my appologies.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #157) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

see my post about it. It is NOT a scum claim, I was commenting on the D1 wagons, mistakenly didn't see the scum part in the post.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #158) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

you go and do that.

unvote
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #159) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I also don't think it is idiotic to protect people I think are town, over those I think could be scum.

I was wrong, I admit that... but I'll be fucked if I ever use a power on someone I remotely suspect as scum unless it is a blocking or investigation role.

Heres a question, I would like an answer to.... wouldn't it have been more likely, If I was scum, for me to have just claimed I protected him and he possibly RBed me hence his death?

What actual advantage, as scum... does claiming I fucked up and didn't protect him rather than lying and saying I did? Why as scum would I admit to not protecting him?

I would be better lying if I was scum... however, as town I told the truth and said I didn't protect him because I fucked up. There is no reason for town to lie.. and every reason for scum to.

Scum wouldn't admit to not protecting him.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #160) » Thu May 07, 2015 11:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

My vote was because I thought Egg was turning a blind eye and picking and choosing what I was saying and ignoring some things.

Egg has since said Egg saw them, just doesn't believe them which makes more sense. It was probably a reactionary vote out of frustration.

Why don't you want to respond? I think its a valid point. As scum I would lie my way out of it saying I did protect him...

There is
no
advantage for scum, with only one left to come out and say they didn't protect STD. One scum left.... Why the fuck would scum admit to not protecting STD. Knowing it costs them the game.

It makes no sense for scum to admit to not protecting STD when there is only one left. They would lie their way out of it and say they did.

I didn't
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #161) » Thu May 07, 2015 11:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1688, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1663, jasonT1981 wrote:As for saying who I protected - go fuck yourself. Not saying anything more, not going to give out any more information that can help scum work out who I may or may not protect in the night.

That's funny. On D2 (post 896) Trojan asked you who you protected, and you readily said Pie (post 901.) Why withhold this information now, when you easily gave it up in the past? Are you afraid that someone might call BS on it? :mrgreen:

If you're town, you should have no problem complying with this request. Explain to me how providing these night actions would help scum.

No, pig headed stubbornness lol. I protected Pie, partly on the advice of my team as well. Protect the strongest town read you have. I didn't want scum knowing what I was doing, and plan around that. That is why I didn't want to say.

I expected to die in the night. I believed STD was scum, and would count on the claim being enough for me to protect him and for him to shoot elsewhere. I stand by my decision, though it is wrong. I will not protect someone I suspect as scum. I tried to outguess scum, which ended up wrong.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #162) » Thu May 07, 2015 11:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

And its bedtime for me, goodnight.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #163) » Fri May 08, 2015 2:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1704, Boonskiies wrote:Agreeing with a Boon town read. TH is epicly WK-ing here guys...come on. He's setting himself up to go either direction on whether or not jason is scum or town.

Do you think that is just today, or do you see it in his play throughout, especially day 1?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”