Newbie 1484 (Day Two)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I've been playing over a year on another mafia site. Probably around 10 or so games.

I'll

vote Hopkirk

cause if one of the helpers is bound to be scum then one us is guaranteed to voting for mafia.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 10, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 9, JarJarDrinks wrote:I've been playing over a year on another mafia site. Probably around 10 or so games.

I'll

vote Hopkirk

cause if one of the helpers is bound to be scum then one us is guaranteed to voting for mafia.
This is untrue. There is an equal chance any player can be scum and that's not affected by ic/se/newbie.

Bul want to explain why you want to trick the newbies?
I was making a joke in response to this:
In post 7, Bulbazak wrote:To start things off:

Vote Catboi

Because one of my helper monkeys is bound to be scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 13, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 11, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 10, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 9, JarJarDrinks wrote:I've been playing over a year on another mafia site. Probably around 10 or so games.

I'll

vote Hopkirk

This is untrue. There is an equal chance any player can be scum and that's not affected by ic/se/newbie.

Bul want to explain why you want to trick the newbies?
Defensive much?

Unvote

Vote Hopkirk
No i just think it's completely against the spirit of being an ic to be giving the new players misinformation in your ic intro post.

Want to explain why then, dodging my q much.
Oh thought u meant I was the one misleading. U meant bulb, that makes more sense.

But I don't think he was misleading @ all. Like he said, he explained that votes were random @ this stage. I cant imagine anyone reading what he said and thinking that he was implying that his vote was anthing other than random. I assummed he was just being funny.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 24, Bulbazak wrote:For reference, I used the exact same speech in this game, and no one even batted an eye.
I think this is proof enough that what was said in Bulbs opening post isn't alignment indicative @ all.

Now this post on the other hand, I'm not sure I like:
In post 19, Bulbazak wrote:Hopkirk, it's a random vote. Why are you freaking out so much over it? Is it because that JarJar accidentally nailed you, and now you're ticked at being caught for not only the wrong reason, but a very bad one?
How would he be "caught" or "nailed"? Like you said in your post, it's the RVS. None of the votes in this stage are likely to stick since there's no actual reason for them.

Do you really think he'd be mad about it as scum? Because even if he thought that I was really voting for that reason, it would obviously be explained (and it was) that roles are determined randomly.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 29, Bulbazak wrote:I think he's scum that misjudged the seriousness of your vote and freaked out unnecessarily. His response was not a townie one.
Well I'm curious if he actually thinks you're scum or not.

@Hop, do you think bulb is scummy? What about the fact that he made the same post in a previous game?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 42, Hopkirk wrote:One last time (6th time I think) or there’s a vote going on bulb until he does answer.

Why do you say this “Because one of my helper monkeys is bound to be scum.” Aka lie to new players in the middle of two paragraphs on how to play. A new player reading that would believe it to be true- as it’s in the “how to play” part thus it appears as a deliberate attempt to trick them- explain yourself.
Ok, this line of questioning is pretty terrible. He linked to a previous game where he did the same thing. Therefore if you are trying to accuse him of purposefully misleading noobs because he's scum and wants to make them vote for the SE guys, your argument falls flat.

And I dont understand saying "there’s a vote going on bulb until he does answer". He did answer in post 14. He said he didnt mislead. What more do you want?

See it's a loaded question. You're basically asking: Why did you purposefully lie?

Explain to me what type of answer he could possible give to that question that would make him anything but scum. The fact that you're not voting him doesn't make sense. You're not asking him if he did purposefully mislead. You're asking him why he did it. And if you've already decided that he did, then there's no answer that should make you think he isn't scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 53, I Love Fairies wrote:If I truly wanted to disallow people from getting a read on me, I wouldn't post at all, or at very least, I would post sparingly.
Well I don't know how people feel about lynching lurkers but I'm all for it especially in noob games. I think we need to make sure EVERYONE posts often.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 63, I Love Fairies wrote:Actually, I'm quite okay with this lynch. Those who would be willing to go through with this lynch are very likely to be scum. The reasons for voting me are highly illegitimate and already contradictions and inconsistencies have shown themselves with your pressure on me. I'm willing to trade my life for a much clearer picture of who is scum. It's a good trade off.
If you're town then you shouldn't be ok w/ yourself getting lynched. Yeah, we'll get some information but it would obviously be much better if we lynched scum.

I probably have you as my strongest townlead right now so I think the votes on you are pretty bad.

Also, I actually agree w/ you that one of the people voting for you is likely scum. I'd say that Number_0ne is the least likely of the group to be scum beacause I think scum is more likely to hop on board a bandwogon than start one.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 66, Thesoctorisin wrote:
Vote: Fairies

Fairies got involved in Bulbs and Hops conversation when she (or he) was obviously not needed. It makes me think she was trying to sow distrust between us.

Note:
I wanted to vote Fairies BEFORE I read those posts so I'm not bandwagoning
unvote
vote: Thesoctorisin

Scummiest post in the thread so far. Just hops on the bandwagon that is starting to form and give absolutely terrible reasoning.

Why exactly is Fairies scummier than all the other people that got involved in the bulbs hops discussion? What specifically did she say that gave you the impression she was trying to sow distrust?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 78, I Love Fairies wrote:
In post 75, Number_0ne wrote:Now I'm having doubts on I Love Fairies. Thesoctorisin's post is obvscum, and Hopkirk's is strange as well.

While I did see Fairies as scummier than the previous people when I voted for her, I didn't see her trying to create distrust.

Also, Fairies, you shouldn't just say "lynch me". You should convince people not to lynch you, since it only benefits town to lynch scum.

Anyways, Thesoctorisin's post is opportunistic. Onto the wagon I go!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thesoctorisin

That is L-2. Do not forget to state L-1 and intent to hammer, if anyone else finds Thesoctor suspicious.
The posts that you and Thesoctor have made are kind of what I was hoping to see when I made that post.

VOTE: Unvote
Vote: Number One

Oh, and sorry about my disappearance, I've had a long few days.
Can you be more specific? What were you hoping to see? Why vote numbr1?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 71, Thesoctorisin wrote:In case you didn't realize @JarJar, I specifically said I was NOT bandwagoning
Well aside from the obvious fact that we only have your word and the while point of the game is to figure out who lying, I'll also say that worrying about how a vote makes you look is something scum does.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 88, Thesoctorisin wrote:Also I will admit that my reason to vote fairies wasn't the BEST reason, but we only have like 2 days left and she was the only one I was getting a bad vibe from.
Really? Cause reading your posts I don't get the impresion @ all that your vote on fairies was simply a "bad vibe" vote.

You specifically point out clear reasoning here:
In post 71, Thesoctorisin wrote:I don't trust Fairies, however, because she basically said Bulba was scum in her first post. She then went back and got on the fence in the argument. Both of these post were, I feel, after RVS. I may be new but I'm pretty sure someone who is is trying to sow discomtempt would change their mind a lot.
This sounds to me like a pretty strong read and I feel like you're backtracking because people aren't buying it.

Like I see the progression like this:

- You throw your vote on fairies right when a wagon started forming
- A few people call you out on your vote since it seemed contrived
- You defend your vote and try to justify your reasoning
- People aren't hearing it and more people vote for you
- You back off of your read and say: well maybe it "wasn't the BEST reason"
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 92, Thesoctorisin wrote:@jarjar Are you voting me just because I "joined" the band wagon?
Are you reading my posts? I gave several reasons for thinking you're scummy.

In post 92, Thesoctorisin wrote:If so, how does this automatically make me scum when tons of other people do it to?
I never implied it "automatically" made you scum. And what tons of other people "joined" the wagon? Aside from the original vote on her, only ONE other person voted for faires (Hopkirk). And yes, I think he's scummy for it as well. But odds are you both aren't scum cause I doubt scum would pile up back to back like that. So I think the most likely scenario is that just one of you is scum and I think you're far scummier @ this point than Hopkirk.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@catboi. I notice you haven't chimed in on the bulb/hop stuff. Do agree w/ either of them? Do you think one of em is more likely to be scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 105, Bulbazak wrote:Point out where I said or implied that you posted BEFORE JarJar.
Here's what he is talking about:
In post 23, Bulbazak wrote:But you only said something when somebody voted you.
In post 48, Bulbazak wrote:Except you only cared when JarJar copied my joke reasoning in his random vote.
That's basically implying that he posted before. If someone were to just read your post and nothing else, they'd think that hop was posting beforehand and only decided to say something about your post when I voted for him. The fact is that it was his first post in the game so you have know way to know if he cared about it before my vote.

I honestly dont see why either of you are just harping on this one thing all game. Care to share your opinion on anything else? How do you feel about the current vote leader?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 107, Bulbazak wrote:I've been commenting on other things as well. Haven't you been paying attention?
Fine, but u guys have been harping on this thing for so long and just saying the same things over and over.

But I guess that's better than the people who haven't been posting @ all so whatever.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 112, I Love Fairies wrote:Who hasn't posted at all? :o
Didn't mean zero posts total. Just that alot of people have gone like 2 days now w/o posting.

I feel like in a noob game lurking is a much bigger deal since it's likely that noob scum might be hesitant to post.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 114, I Love Fairies wrote:
In post 113, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 112, I Love Fairies wrote:Who hasn't posted at all? :o
Didn't mean zero posts total. Just that alot of people have gone like 2 days now w/o posting.
Like me? :p

Seriously though, if I'm not posting, it's for a good reason (personal reasons, not game reasons).
Well @ least you posted alot of content early on. I'm talking mostly about people like Docthor and catboi. Catboi especailly since she has 2 posts total in the game and is a SE player. Also, she has been posting in other games.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 117, LessThanOriginal wrote:I can't remember; was there a lynch everyone was going for?
Any reason you can't read the thread?

And if you want to advocate a lurker lynch then push for it. You shouldn't worry about what everyone else wants to do.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

OK people, if townies lurk then scum can get away w/ lurking and we're gonna just end up guessing w/ our votes.

I'm not sure if people just aren't sure about what they should post or they're afraid of looking bad if they're wrong.

So I'm gonna make a suggestion. I think everyone should post a list of the players in the game and where they are w/ them. Even if you're mostly null just state what you're leaning. Or just list the people you're leaning mostly scum on. Or townreads or something. Just don't let scum blend in w/ lurkers.

In case you're not aware, the "Activity Overview" link on the bottom right can be used to look @ just a specific players posts.

I'll start:

Townreads:

I Love Fairies
- I like that she's posting alot and the fact that she was willing to martyr herself is not a scum play, (Though I don't think it's a good play as I've stated)

Number_one
- Yeah he only has 4 posts but I like em. I think his change off of fairies and on to thesoctor was natural and explained well. would like him to post more though

Null Leaning Town:

Docthorr
- Not posting enough but he gave his opinion on people. I like his read on <original

Completely null:

catboi
- How could I have a read? She's made 2 posts

Bulbazak
- He has good activity though I don't think he's given his opinion as much as he should. I really hate how much he's harped on this stuff w/ Hopkirk. I'd prob have him leaning scum if Hopkirk wasn't a scumread of mine

Null Leaning Scum:

LessThanOriginal
- He's been questioning stuff so it seems like he's trying to figure stuff out. BUt he hasn't really given his opinion on anyone

Scumreads:

Hopkirk
- I've posted a bit about hopkirk already. I don't like either person in this Hopkirk/Bulb fued but I think Hopkirk looks like the worse of the 2. And he's voting for my townread and hasn't really given a good reason for it

Thesoctorisin
- voting for fairies for getting "involved in Bulbs and Hops conversation" which everyone was doing (and isn't scummy, people should involve themselves). Then backed off his reasoning when it wasn't sticking. Also made a point to let people know he wasn't bandwagoning.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 125, Number_0ne wrote:
In post 122, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Scumreads:

Hopkirk
- I've posted a bit about hopkirk already. I don't like either person in this Hopkirk/Bulb fued but I think Hopkirk looks like the worse of the 2. And he's voting for my townread and hasn't really given a good reason for it

Thesoctorisin
- voting for fairies for getting "involved in Bulbs and Hops conversation" which everyone was doing (and isn't scummy, people should involve themselves). Then backed off his reasoning when it wasn't sticking. Also made a point to let people know he wasn't bandwagoning.
What do you think of their votes on I love fairies one after the other?
I actually already answered that in this post:
In post 93, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 92, Thesoctorisin wrote:@jarjar Are you voting me just because I "joined" the band wagon?
Are you reading my posts? I gave several reasons for thinking you're scummy.

In post 92, Thesoctorisin wrote:If so, how does this automatically make me scum when tons of other people do it to?
I never implied it "automatically" made you scum. And what tons of other people "joined" the wagon? Aside from the original vote on her, only ONE other person voted for faires (Hopkirk). And yes, I think he's scummy for it as well. But odds are you both aren't scum cause I doubt scum would pile up back to back like that. So I think the most likely scenario is that just one of you is scum and I think you're far scummier @ this point than Hopkirk.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 123, Number_0ne wrote:
In post 122, JarJarDrinks wrote: So I'm gonna make a suggestion. I think everyone should post a list of the players in the game and where they are w/ them. Even if you're mostly null just state what you're leaning. Or just list the people you're leaning mostly scum on. Or townreads or something. Just don't let scum blend in w/ lurkers.
While I do think that can be useful, I disagree with doing it day 1. I find that it would help scum a lot more than town, and it can give them an idea of who to NK. Hopefully I'll be able to type up a more substantial post later on today.
In post 124, LessThanOriginal wrote:Just saying, I'm not going to give a read on anyone this early in the game. If I ever do so it will likely be in defence of someone or as a reads list at the start of the next day phase. Though, honestly, I wouldn't say your best Town reads right now because that's just asking for them to be at risk of a NK.

When there's enough information for a scum lynch to come out of it from it, that's when the reads are given IMO.

Ok so I've played a bunch on another site but haven't followed any games here. Is this an actual school of thought on this site? That people should hold their reads back because it helps scum choose their NK?

Isn't actually catching scum more important? Scum can follow the thread sentiment and figure out who the towniest people are and choose accordingly. I think it's more important to get people to put their opinions out there.

And also, if it can help scum choose their NK, it can also help people w/ protection roles choose their targets.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 133, LessThanOriginal wrote:
In post 131, catboi wrote:
In post 124, LessThanOriginal wrote:Just saying, I'm not going to give a read on anyone this early in the game. If I ever do so it will likely be in defence of someone or as a reads list at the start of the next day phase. Though, honestly, I wouldn't say your best Town reads right now because that's just asking for them to be at risk of a NK.

When there's enough information for a scum lynch to come out of it from it, that's when the reads are given IMO.
Are you going to do anything this early in the game? What's your plan for finding mafia?
I have no specific plan as such. I prefer to observe and step in when I see something relevant. It gains me a null read most of the time, yes, but that just means I'm unlikely to be NKed or lynched, which suits me fine and allows me to hopefully get to end game when my reads get more accurate.
I wouldn't be so sure that it makes you unlikely to lynched. Unlikely to be NKed, sure. But I think not giving your opinion on anyone is pretty scummy and if you are town, you're making yourself lynchbait so scum could vote you out w/o looking suspicious.

Isn't there anyone you can give us your opinion about? Like you can't possibly be null on everyone.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 143, Hopkirk wrote:Jarjar is rubbing me the wrong way. Sounds like he's sitting on the side and trying to incite a town on town.
Please explain this further. What do you mean by "sitting on the side" and explain what you mean by "trying to incite a town on town."
In post 143, Hopkirk wrote:He also tries the whole “one’s gotta be scum” thing.
I said “one’s gotta be scum”? U know usually when using quotes it's supposed to be an actual quote that was said. Here's my exact quote:
In post 67, JarJarDrinks wrote:Also, I actually agree w/ you that one of the people voting for you is likely scum.
You're misrepresenting what I said. Implying that I'm using absolutes when I'm just using regular deduction.

And regardless, how is that scummy @ all? You can't just say I said something without explaining how it's scummy.
In post 143, Hopkirk wrote:Also “And also, if it can help scum choose their NK, it can also help people w/ protection roles choose their targets.” Both protectors having mafia roleblocker in their column. It sounds like a slip kind of as it sonds like he knows there is a protector.

I will need to check his other posts but now he’s a significant scumread of mine.
Really? You're gonna try to imply that I scumslipped for pointing out a fact? Try harder dude.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 149, Hopkirk wrote:The scumslip is you’d only know it’s a fact if you were scum. Since you’re saying it that way you’re either doc/jailkeeper or scum.
It's a fact that anything that can help mafia choose night targets can also help a doctor or jailkeeper choose protection targets. I never said it was a fact that we definately have one of those roles.

In post 149, Hopkirk wrote:The one has to be scum is implied, not stated, by your reads on me and bulb.
No it isn't. While I think think it's likely one of you is scum I'm not implying it has to be true @ all. What I am implying w/ my reads is that you BOTH can't be scum. That is something I'm pretty confident about. That one of you flipping red clears the other.

In post 149, Hopkirk wrote:Soctor: obliviously it's the wagon on you i'm talking about... Biggest wagon and you don't make any game specific content is suspicious... then you vote me (seemingly for questioning you) right after that.
This I agree with. Saying you're gonna wait untill day 2 to talk about stuff when you're the leading vote getter is a little strange.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

If soctor ends up flipping red like I'm really thinking he will, then I'd say that Bulb looks WAAAAY worse then Hopkirk.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 171, Hopkirk wrote:This is my int of the start:
-explains what rvs is
-places a vote implied to be random
-You say one of the ses is confirmed to be scum
-it’s implied to be randomly selected between the two ses
-Jarjar (new) then appear to believe that statement
-Jar jar was misled by your statement as he believed one of the ses had to be scum as you said
-You misled jarjar
-I accused you of misleading him (later others too)
-You denied it
-It happened.
As I've said a few times now, I was not mislead. I knew 100% that his post was a joke and he wasn't actually implying that one of the SEs had to be scum. My vote for you was merely me following up on his joke.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 169, Thesoctorisin wrote:@jarjar Can you explain your reasoning when you say that me flipping will make Bulba look scummy?
When I asked bulb about you his one word response was "scum". Yet he hasn't voted for you. He hasn't questioned you or pressured you at all aside from a single throwaway comment. The fact that you're a vote from being hammered and he isn't discussing it @ all is odd.

And also the fact that you named him as potential scum in your list of reads looks like you're trying to give him some credibility for when you flip.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 189, Hopkirk wrote:
Vote Soctor

And that's 5/you're dead.
Bye.
As far as I can tell thats only 4 since ur already voting for him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 192, Number_0ne wrote:very good mafia
You think very good mafia would be about to be getting lynched day 1?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 197, Number_0ne wrote:
In post 193, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 192, Number_0ne wrote:very good mafia
You think very good mafia would be about to be getting lynched day 1?
No. That's part of the reason why I unvoted.
Then I don't understand what you're saying. Why can't he be inexperienced mafia? I have no idea why you unvoted.

In post 192, Number_0ne wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm just feeling really suspicious of this lynch right now.
What exactly are you suspicious about?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 196, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 195, I Love Fairies wrote:
Vote Soctor

Bye.
This is super scummy given that discussion is still prevalent.
After a votecount... you don't notice it's a fake hammer how?

Explain why you think a fake hammer is scummy.

And thanks to the person who ruined it right away :facepalm:
I don't understand. What is a fake hammer supposed to accomplish?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 174, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 169, Thesoctorisin wrote:@jarjar Can you explain your reasoning when you say that me flipping will make Bulba look scummy?
When I asked bulb about you his one word response was "scum". Yet he hasn't voted for you. He hasn't questioned you or pressured you at all aside from a single throwaway comment. The fact that you're a vote from being hammered and he isn't discussing it @ all is odd.

And also the fact that you named him as potential scum in your list of reads looks like you're trying to give him some credibility for when you flip.
In post 175, Thesoctorisin wrote:So you think that he is scum also?
Maybe it's just the way I'm reading it, but look @ the way this last post is worded. Shouldn't he say it more like: "So you also think that he is scum?". The way he says it kinda sounds like he's scum claiming.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 201, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 199, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 196, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 195, I Love Fairies wrote:
Vote Soctor

Bye.
This is super scummy given that discussion is still prevalent.
After a votecount... you don't notice it's a fake hammer how?

Explain why you think a fake hammer is scummy.

And thanks to the person who ruined it right away :facepalm:
I don't understand. What is a fake hammer supposed to accomplish?
If he gives up thinking it's real (he's new so he may) then we know for sure this is a very good lynch.
We can judge his reaction either way.
Unless someone ruins it.
Yeah that seems kinda shady. And are we even allowed to post after someone is hammered? I thought we had to stay silent.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 205, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 202, Thesoctorisin wrote:It's just the way your reading it.

Also, why would I scum claim? Is it a strategy or are you saying I did it on accident?
If you thought you were hammered (out/dead) you may have given up. It works sometimes.
He was talking to me cause I said he may have "scum claimed" above. I guess I really meant "scumslipped"
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I think we should seriously discuss a lurker lynch. catboi and Docthorr have 8 posts each. Pretty much every other player in the game has more than them combined.

We need to seriously consider lynching one of them because if either (or both) of them is scum then they have no reason to post anything @ this point. Like why would scum ever post unless they were forced to?

unvote: Thesoctorisin
vote: catboi

From initial rereads of them, I think catboi is the scummier of the 2. Plus she's supposed to be one of the more experienced players so I think we should expect more than the small amount of posts we've seen from her.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 230, Hopkirk wrote:Fos on jarja.
go on...
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 234, Hopkirk wrote:@Jarjar: When someone starts going for a policy lynch d1 alarms go off.
If someone was like obvscum I'd agree. I'm not crazy about TheSoc but I'm not anywhere near 100% that he'll flip red.

Waiting to lynch lurkers untill later is just terrible play. Day 1 is the perfect time to policy lynch because it's when the least amount of information is available. Seems pretty obvious to me.

catboi posted this TWO days ago:
In post 218, catboi wrote:Still, I'm going to look over everyone else tomorrow now that I have more to read off.
We still havent heard from her despite her posting elsewhere on the site.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 247, LessThanOriginal wrote:
7) If there is a cop, who do you think would be best to be investigated tonight?

People in the grey areas in terms of alignment. They'll be less likely to be killed at night because the Mafia often like to keep around people likely to draw more suspicion than them, and the read can help clear up a lot of things if they can get it out somehow. I'm thinking Bulbazak,
or maybe me
?
OK. I don't understand how a townie could possibly suggest himself for a cop check.

This just reeks of scum trying to imply that he has nothing to hide. I'd love to hear <original explain how copchecking him could possibly be a benefit to the town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And his scumreads feel really manufactured:
6) Give your two scummiest reads right now, and say why.

Hopkirk. He seems to eager to sling guilt onto people. If scum, it would be a good idea to look at who he's not yet attacked.

Docthorr. Fewest number of posts and at least one of those was excusing his behaviour and putting it down to timezones. Given the length of phases and the fact that I'm only an hour behind him, I think, I can say that his timezone in no way justifies how quiet he's been, and that he needs to contribute more at the very least. He goes vote, unvote, weird comment about my lack of avi, more excuses for not posting, etc. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=23316
He literally doesn't mention Docthorr @ all before this post. And here's the last thing he had to say about his other scumread:
In post 165, LessThanOriginal wrote:
In post 164, LessThanOriginal wrote:@Bulbazak: I think that the claims of cheating were unsubstantiated because that clearly wasn't your intention, but I do think he had a point with it potentially being misleading to people who are unsure what's going on. I don't think your original post was indicative of alignment, but neither do I think that his *original* response was. What happened after that when it escalated may possibly be useful, but I think the initial posts give nothing useful as to your alignments. Keep in mind I've believed him about claiming the vote had nothing to do with it when trying to reason this through, but I find it hard to believe that scum would be so blatant in responding to a vote like that so.

Ninja'd.
Basically, after thinking this through it gives me
slight Town vibes on Hopkirk
and nothing on Bulbazak.
How did he go from "slight Town vibes" to scum read?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 243, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 229, JarJarDrinks wrote:I think we should seriously discuss a lurker lynch. catboi and Docthorr have 8 posts each. Pretty much every other player in the game has more than them combined.
Activity is not alignment indicative. Do you no longer believe Soctor is scum?
Well then if I'm ever scum, I guess I'll just never post and autowin.

I'm not that crazy about a thesoctor lynch anymore. Not sure how it works on this site but I feel like scum about to get lynched will fakeclaim a PR the majority of the time to try and draw out a counter. Him claiming VT makes him less likely to be scum IMO.

Now that being said, I do like catboi's last post alot.

unvote catboi
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

also

vote: LessThanOriginal
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 256, LessThanOriginal wrote:
In post 251, JarJarDrinks wrote:
7) If there is a cop, who do you think would be best to be investigated tonight?

People in the grey areas in terms of alignment. They'll be less likely to be killed at night because the Mafia often like to keep around people likely to draw more suspicion than them, and the read can help clear up a lot of things if they can get it out somehow. I'm thinking Bulbazak,
or maybe me
?
OK. I don't understand how a townie could possibly suggest himself for a cop check.

This just reeks of scum trying to imply that he has nothing to hide. I'd love to hear <original explain how copchecking him could possibly be a benefit to the town.
Right now with the suspicion on me that I have I'm distracting Town from locating actual Mafia members. I said to go for people in the grey areas for a reason.
Not sure what you're trying to say here but I don't think you answered my question.

I just don't understand how any townie could possibly suggest that a cop check them. Asking again: If you are a town then how could a copcheck on you possibly help? He'd see you were town and then what? What good is that?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 258, Thesoctorisin wrote:@JarJar Do you understand why
I
said the cop should investigate me?
I actually missed that. I'm not crazy about it but it's a little understandable since in your mind the alternative is that you get lynched. If you're a townie, you'd rather not have the one person you know is town get killed.

Like if you're saying that between lynching you and copchecking you, you should be copchecked, I'm fine w/ it. But I'd assume that you're number 1 preference is that you dont get lynched and the cop checks someone else right?

The fact that <original just offered himself for no reason whatsover just makes no sense coming from town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 259, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 253, JarJarDrinks wrote: I'm not that crazy about a thesoctor lynch anymore. Not sure how it works on this site but I feel like scum about to get lynched will fakeclaim a PR the majority of the time to try and draw out a counter. Him claiming VT makes him less likely to be scum IMO.
A PR claim is also very risky and puts the entire team in jeopardy. VT is a very safe claim. Heck, most of the time I claim VT as scum.
Not following how it puts the entire team in jeopardy. Plus it's not risky for them if they're almost surely gonna get lynched anyway.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL. PLEASE DONT HOLD IT AGAINST ME IF I MESSED UP

Thesoctorisin [ 2 ] Hopkirk, Bulbazak,
LessThanOriginal [ 3 ] Docthorr, JarJarDrinks, catboi,
Hopkirk [ 1 ] Thesoctorisin
catboi [ 1 ] Number_0ne
Bulbazak [ 1 ] I Love Fairies
Not Voting: LessThanOriginal

If someone could doublecheck that, It'd be appreciated.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 265, Hopkirk wrote:i'll lynch less than or soctor. Preferably soctor.
this is where I'm @ too except that I prefer <original. We have 1 day left and I honestly don't see people coming up w/ better wagons before then. I think everyone should consolidate on these 2 so we make sure we get a flip. So basically I think number1 and fairies should pick a horse and go w/ it since it seems highly unlikely that the people they are voting for will be getting lynched today.

thoughts?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

So I assume we ask for a claim now?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

FWIW I actually agree w/ hopkirk and one of the reasons I backed up off him is cause I think scum probably wouldn't be that ballsy. Not just the fact that he's attacked a bunch of people, but the fact that he's gone after alot of the more active players like me/fairies/bulb. I would think scum would pick easier targets.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 284, LessThanOriginal wrote:If you really agreed with that idea then you would currently be reading me as Town :P
Um what? Are you you implying that you are playing in a similiar fashion to hopkirk? Voting and pressuring lots of people? Like you are the one person in the town who is the furthest from that description as possible. You STILL haven't even cast a single vote yet.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 279, catboi wrote:
In post 253, JarJarDrinks wrote:Now that being said, I do like catboi's last post alot.
what did you like about it?
Just had a lot of reads in it which is what I like to see. Not saying I like the post because I think it makes you look townish, but it's the type of post I think everyone should be making so we know what they're thinking (or feigning to think) for reference later.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 276, Thesoctorisin wrote:UPDATE: I just went back and reread all of <originals since the reads list and I see where y'all are coming from. I'd definitely be Ok with a <original lynch but let's see what she has to say first.
Is this an intent to hammer?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 288, LessThanOriginal wrote:
In post 286, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 284, LessThanOriginal wrote:If you really agreed with that idea then you would currently be reading me as Town :P
Um what? Are you you implying that you are playing in a similiar fashion to hopkirk? Voting and pressuring lots of people? Like you are the one person in the town who is the furthest from that description as possible. You STILL haven't even cast a single vote yet.
I was implying I was playing sort of like (A) actually in that I don't care about making enemies with my scum reads and questioning of people.
Well I don't know why you'd think this since like I said, no one else has been less confrontational than you. You seem completely afraid to give your reads of people all throughout the game.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 297, LessThanOriginal wrote:
In post 295, Thesoctorisin wrote:Why isn't <original claiming?
It's called rl >_<.

Will reply to all the rest of the stuff in one.
In one what? We're 9 hrs till deadline. Ur roll claim would have taken less words then this post did.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

OK,

People I'm pretty sure are town:

Docthorr
catboi
Hopkirk

Which means scum is from the remaining 3:

I think I may have been giving fairies too much credit for her martyr play. I look @ the interaction between her and <original and it seems a little contrived. She was also trying to get people to move their votes off her quite a bit. Also I was totally expecting to be killed tonight and it's possible I wasn't because fairies considers me an ally since I put her as my top town read.

Thesoctorisin seemed pretty scummy throughout the day yesterday. There's also some weird stuff w/ him and <original that happened right @ the end of the day. I just find this to be such an odd post to make about his scumbuddy that is likely to be flipped shortly:
In post 274, Thesoctorisin wrote:I
guess
I'd be Ok with a <original lynch, but I'm not really reading her as scum so I won't vote her unless nobody else will. I don't want to end day 1 without a lynch
Like, you'd think he'd distance himself more.

Bulb would be my next scumread. Hammering after 2 people already posted intent to hammer doesn't exactly make him look great. He clearly did not want to lynch original. ANd this post:
In post 306, Bulbazak wrote:
Unvote

Vote LessThanOriginal

Soctor, I really dislike that posturing.
Looks alot like he's trying to set up thesoctor for postflip. The thing about bulb though is the fact that <original suggested that the cop check her or him. Would scum really suggest herself AND her scumbuddy?

So I'd like to lynch from those 3 today. What's everyone else thinging?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 321, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 317, JarJarDrinks wrote:Hammering after 2 people already posted intent to hammer doesn't exactly make him look great.
In post 302, Bulbazak wrote:If no one hammers before I get ready to leave around 6:30, I will.
Yes, because I gave no indication that I would hammer close to deadline... :roll:
Yeah, you made that post after 2 other people indicated intent to hammer. You get no credit for the lynch. As far as I'm concerned, you were not on the scum wagon.

Though the same can be said about thesoctor. He posted intent after hopkirk did.

In post 321, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 317, JarJarDrinks wrote: He clearly did not want to lynch original.
While I did not like his questions (which were very scummy, btw), I also thought I saw indications that he might be a cop, and I normally don't like outing PRs, let alone lynching them.
Meh, you think a cop is really gonna straight u ask who people think should be investigated? Or is there something else that made you think she was a cop?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 331, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 322, JarJarDrinks wrote:Yeah, you made that post after 2 other people indicated intent to hammer. You get no credit for the lynch.
I think trying to get credit for a lynch is stupid, and perhaps even scummy.
My point is that some poeple are townreads of mine because they helped lynch scum. You did not help us lynch scum. You wanted us to lynch someone else (though I admit that person could very well be scum as well) and are an experienced player. Therefore you are a potential scumread of mine.

In post 331, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 322, JarJarDrinks wrote: Meh, you think a cop is really gonna straight u ask who people think should be investigated?
Those questions showed that Original was not really a great mafia player to begin with, so I wasn't discounting the possibility.
What about the questions made you think she wasn't a great mafia player ?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 334, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 333, I Love Fairies wrote:An off note, what is your ava, Bulba?
Artemis Fowl.
Totally thought it was Harold from Harold and Kumar.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:39 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 344, Thesoctorisin wrote:@catboi You'll notice I haven't voted for him for this exact reason. I realize it doesn't make much sense. Yesterday I had him at leaning scum. He hasn't done anything to make me see him as town yet so he can only become more scummy in my eyes or stay the same. I thought <original was null till the end. As you can see, I was wrong. I don't want to make the same mistake twice but believe me, I will only vote him if a, he gives me legit reasons to or b, it gets close to twilight and I'm still not certain who is scum
WHo are you talking about?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

After a reread, I just cant put fairies as scum. Yeah her voting and LTO read was suspect, but like every post of hers just screams town to me.

So anyway, I think it's gotta be between bulb and thesoctor. As long as we lynch the other if the first one flips town then I'm pretty sure we win.

vote Thesoctorisin

that is L-1
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 351, Thesoctorisin wrote:I believe that hopkirk is the town cop so that means there's a fifty% chance there's a doctor. If there is one they need to protect hopkirk tonight.
They obviously didn't protect him last night since number 1 died.
huh?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 355, Thesoctorisin wrote:And I said it yesterday and scum didn't kill you so obviously they don't think your cop.
So why should the doctor protect him then?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 351, Thesoctorisin wrote:I was talking about doctorhh

And since I'm at L-1, and I'm most likely going to be lynched Im going to do some scum hunting

I believe that hopkirk is the town cop so that means there's a fifty% chance there's a doctor. If there is one they need to protect hopkirk tonight. They obviously didn't protect him last night since number 1 died.

Reads list
Hopkirk-town, cop
Bulba-now that I think hopkirk is cop, I really don't know what to think of him. So null
Jar jar-town. Scum hunting really well
iLF- null.
Doctorhh- scum. Already explained
Catboi-leaning scum. Not really any reason except gut feeling

When I flip town I say lynch catboi since he jumped on my wagon in about 2 seconds of JarJar voting me.

Trust list
ILF
jarJar
Hopkirk
Untrust list(?)
Bulba
Doctorhh
Catboi
Also I'm feeling much better about this lynch after this last post.

- As I just pointed out, the cop thing doesn't really make sense.
- His reads on DocH and Catbo are scum and leaning scum respectively. Yet he says we should lynch cat after he flips?
- ILF and Bulb are both null for him yet ILF is in his trust list and Bulb is on his untrust list

I think he's just scrambling, hoping he somehow can avoid being lynched. Wouldn't mind a hammer @ this point.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 362, Thesoctorisin wrote:Didn't I give my reasoning for lynching catboi instead of doctorhh? if not here it is again, doctorhh is just a gut feeling. catboi jumped on wagon right after jarjar voted.
No that's not what you said. You said pretty much the opposite:
In post 351, Thesoctorisin wrote:Doctorhh- scum. Already explained
Catboi-leaning scum. Not really any reason except gut feeling
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

unvote
for now. Want to discuss some stuff before a hammer but not sure I'll have time tonight so will probably have to wait till tomorrow.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

K, just incase we mislynch and I get killed I want to make sure I get all my thoughts out there. (BTW, I hate silent nights).

OK, no matter what happens, the next 2 lynches need to be bulb and soctor. I'm pretty close to being even on both of em and really don't have a preference which one we lynch today. As long as the other one gets lynched tomorrow if we hit town today. Don't let bulb try to wifom his way out of the lynch if I die. (I'm assumming soc will be the lynch today).

Now if by some chance they both flip town, I believe we still get one shot left. If that happens I'd choose between fairies and Docth. The SEs are probably my top townreads right now.

vote thesoctorisin
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:39 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

These days are way too long. Hopefully people are being prodded.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:01 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 394, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 304, LessThanOriginal wrote:I don't entirely agree with your assessment of my play (it was bad, but not for the reasons you guys are saying imo), but eh. Good luck, all.
Doc, if you're in
, you know who to protect ^^.
Why isn't Soctor dead yet?
What r u implying here?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Well since we can still post after the hammer I might as well repost this in case the game doesn't end here:
In post 378, JarJarDrinks wrote:OK, no matter what happens, the next 2 lynches need to be bulb and soctor. I'm pretty close to being even on both of em and really don't have a preference which one we lynch today.
As long as the other one gets lynched tomorrow if we hit town today. Don't let bulb try to wifom his way out of the lynch if I die. (I'm assumming soc will be the lynch today).

Now if by some chance they both flip town, I believe we still get one shot left. If that happens I'd choose between fairies and Docth. The SEs are probably my top townreads right now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@<original

FWIW I thought the questions were fine. It was a few of ur answers that stood out to me. Namely suggesting that a cop do a check on you. That just screamed out to me since you weren't really a suspect @ the time.

and GG all. Thanks for running this robocopter

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”