mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:32 am

Post by pisskop »

bloink
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:24 am

Post by pisskop »

why am I being wagoned? Did I claim?

I have zero context her until I get some free time to read
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

ay, skimmed the iso, he managed to gamma to like quintuple post.

thats impressive
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2, Skygazer wrote: - "love child" is a politer synonym of "bastard." keep that in mind.
aight. The first thing that stuck out was that somewhere I read that exactly 1 factoid is bastard, and that any and all role pms were 100% not bastard
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:43 am

Post by pisskop »

enh. I dont have a lot of time and rl is calling me, but I can give a readlist and do a rundown.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 43, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 9, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Forgot to RVS in my opener... I'm losing my touch
VOTE: Meuh

OMGUS
In post 47, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
It's OMGUS bexause you are voting my
mason partner
!

Totally legit claim btw
is this for word?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 88, Theta Alpine wrote: i do not think we can actually count andante as ic with that
Im under the impression that 1 thing about the game is 'bastard'
In post 135, HighPrincessErinys wrote: You, me and Andante could basically kill Broccoli rn which is kinda funny but not really a great idea. Definitely got concerns about Broccoli either which way.
I dont get the concern over the early flashwagon on the claimed mason guy who said it was 100% legit but immediately got faceplanted by Andante's presence in the Mod Sample PM

I cannot believe nobody put forth the suggestion that we gut andante to see if theyre actually a VT
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:00 am

Post by pisskop »

What are you doing? You know that if I vote icher they become the leading wagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 831, HighPrincessErinys wrote: weird shit
Whats weird about floating something we all should have thought at one point or another? Are you saying the idea
never
occurred to you?

What is kind of weirding me out is how you came on so strong about how unsalvagable my slot is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 196, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 148, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Oh no I broke the tags
It looks cool tho
This is old man PK talking, but I dont like the green gimmick. Dont stop on my behalf though
In post 208, Hu Tao wrote: I like broccoli
I like to save the raw stems and snack on them with PB in the mornings.
In post 214, Titus wrote: Adante isn't an IC. Despite that being possible misdirection, there's a confirmed mod lie somewhere. I'm ignoring it for now.
My thoughts are thatd itd be
boring
to waste a perfectly good mod lie on post 1, actually. But yeah, too early to make assumptions when andante can just play and read as town.
In post 222, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Ircher I'm 90% sure on
I must have missed all the scummy icher content.
In post 241, Meuh wrote: Not really seeing scum Ircher thus far
up to this post at least I agree
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 253, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 248, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This is perhaps the liveliest this one's seen a game be this early on with the amount of scumreads already going around.
I have none, is that an issue?
I still have cheese... here ducky ducky ducky
I think part of the problem with my slot is that affrayed has a jocular style that isnt fully meshing with the rest of the game. This isnt the first game I experienced him in since coming back, and I think they had a lot of the same feel
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are you telling me my slot is weird and so far gone?

Is it to pressure me? to tell me not to bother?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 836, HighPrincessErinys wrote: pretty stupid idea as-is
We're in a bastard with the mod purposely planting info.

Whats stupid about considering that its a lie?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 268, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: VOTE:
Alianna
Love the color :mrgreen:
In post 308, Ircher wrote: I still feel Titus is scum
I dont really feel that way, she's kind of on the low end of posting but I dont feel that theyre manipulating the game in any particular way.
In post 315, Meuh wrote: I kind of think we need a flip at this point?
Speed demon over here. lol
In post 295, Gamma Emerald wrote: vrej
I had to look this up.
In post 322, Gamma Emerald wrote: Town apathy is also a thing
Apathy 15 pages in? I think drew has the right idea to ask about it
In post 323, Theta Alpine wrote: i have been intending to try and compare ircher to previous games i have had with him and just uh
I dont have a strong conception of icher in my head, but I dont think I need to find him scummy or towny so early on. The votes will make for good VCA, as the game is very swingy from what Ive read.
In post 326, Theta Alpine wrote: i thought they were a player saying that
Theyve gone mad with
power

In post 333, Titus wrote: The three of you piling on for nebulous reasons doesn't help, although my reasons for voting Ircher had VCA driven reasons rather than scum ones.
Titus very helpfully pointing out the mess of wake and debris this game was for a while there.
In post 335, Andante wrote: i feel like that means ircher is town, but like, idk, i can't read gamestate to save my life
Its very early, and there are a lot of reasons why maf would or would not be on anything like this. I think ichers wagon is weak, and no maf wants to be on the obvious positions on a weak wagon, including quickhammer. I also dont expect them all the maf to pile on.

Actually, all this turmoil makes me think of scum theatre, but Im not pointing any fingers. Just noting that maf could blend into it easily and mix it up.
In post 344, Doctor Drew wrote: I only feel weird about Broccoli.
Im kind of there, but I have nothing to push against; at least not yet
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:51 am

Post by pisskop »

829 in particular is a statement to indicate that Im under no actual pressure of elimination.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I have no clue if this is normal HPE levels of activity, but I think it reads as overly aggressive
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre probably not in a masonry because Im in a hood
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 851, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 848, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 845, pisskop wrote: 829 in particular is a statement to indicate that Im under no actual pressure of elimination.
my guy you are certainly getting yourself back there
also yknow idc if you're at E-1 or have no votes on you this one is going to push your ass either way when you're posting like this.
gl kiddo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 365, Meuh wrote: Are you accusing Andante of being scum here??
I felt as if he explicitly avoided the connotation that andante was scum in that post.
In post 379, Gamma Emerald wrote: I’m not touching Drew with a 15-foot pole here
yeah I def dont feel a level of scum from this.

Spoiler: andante page 16
In post 353, Andante wrote: voting is fun too
VOTE: meuh
In post 359, Andante wrote: VOTE: drew
In post 367, Andante wrote: VOTE: titus
lol so many votes

In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote: I mean I’m not voting there because Andante + Meuh’s combined play felt ultra-weird
Meuh a little. Theyre taking small sides but I dont have a bead on them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel like gamma walks a fine line, and its what theyre trying to do with each post that tells me if theyre town or not.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:19 am

Post by pisskop »

lets see... 13 player game, hu is basically a nullslot due to vla, figure 2-3 scum?

Alannia, Aureal, Hu, Icher.

I dont like how alannia dropped off. I dont think I saw too much of FA, but its only page 18 or so.
Aureal was just memes and it surprises me she isn replaced out
Hu is just empty, who doesnt want more from that slot.
Icher too. Just fell off, didnt contribuite much, despite the wagons Im left largely feeling like its deliberate lurking.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:21 am

Post by pisskop »

We wont get much more out of the day without a flip or two, so whatever we decide to do lets go
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:27 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont play minis as a general guideline
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Im in a hood with hu tao
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:30 am

Post by pisskop »

jic that was a real thing he did.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

wasnt anything I wasnt going to claim tbh

yeah, its still on page one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Figured Id step in as a favor for sky
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Ichers just a dead slot.

Says omgus isnt the primary reason for the titus push, drops back into nothing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not super comfortable with that wagon, but I dont seem to have a choice in it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:01 am

Post by pisskop »

less than 1 page
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

hu isnt here, v/la
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

'Oh Hi there!'
'well hey there, you'
'so we're neighbors hunh?'
'What does that tell you about the game?'
'idk, lets never talk in here again!'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

mentioning flipping and Dante was about 80% joke, and 20% to put out something I didn't see talked about at all
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:43 am

Post by pisskop »

I think the best way to approach something like that is to let it ride and let the player carry them selves
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I had to choose between theta and irchet I choose the latter
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I don't have a strong opinion about theater, but I don't immediately scam read anything she's done
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: icher
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I think furtive is posting narration, and then trying to get us to imply his conclusions
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

if I were investigative, I'd probably be on the furtive tonight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:11 am

Post by pisskop »

brave little Siri speech to text tried her hardest, and I think the point gets a crossed lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

So at the risk of being made more unpopular (or more popular) I do think all that churn was counterproductive at the least and lead by scum engaging and encouraging theatre at the most. I kind of expect to find a very active player on D1 was scum before this is over
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

I thought meuh's biggest problem was a lack of meaningful opinions. I dont not think that now, but theyve stepped in since I repped in and thats worth something.

aureal is empty and its either disengaged memeslot or scum

theta I dont have a rightful opinion of. I had some opinions they shared I kind of liked and could see where people sr them. I think scum theta would be more engaged?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 943, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 941, pisskop wrote: So at the risk of being made more unpopular (or more popular) I do think all that churn was counterproductive at the least and lead by scum engaging and encouraging theatre at the most. I kind of expect to find a very active player on D1 was scum before this is over
Is it just me you suspect, or are you including BQ2/HPE in this?
I dont think your slot was one of the active ones, but

I liked the conclusions brock made, didnt necessarily townread the filler.
HPE ... I kneejerk want to hate the oppressive aggression, dont have an opinion of the play. otoh I feel like theyre too transparent, like theyre leading people along when they dont need to. Otoh, I dont have a reference point for them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:42 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel better when theyre posting stuff like 'lets form a townbloc, because I feel reasonably confident theyll slip up eventually if scum and we can sort them later
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:46 am

Post by pisskop »

The whole portion of the game I read, 18 pages or so, was mostly 'churn'

confusing unorganized mess with people memeposting and generally weak scumreads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

lmao
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

If they are intentionally not claiming despite ample chance to then you dont need the claim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

were they racked up after page 20?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 960, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 957, pisskop wrote: If they are intentionally not claiming despite ample chance to then you dont need the claim
I guess, I'd just rather not eliminate a PR D1
If they were a pr, theyd either play different or claim to save themselves.

Some things need to be pushed through on principal and policy after reasonable accommodation is made.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

hmmmm

Well, cheese isnt bread, and I prefer that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

I didnt know that the flavor of our PMs meant much. I'm a DILF
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

And yes, it stands for what you think it does
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 971, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 957, pisskop wrote: If they are intentionally not claiming despite ample chance to then you dont need the claim
This feels like a bit like trying to push the vote to completion before Ircher could arrive to claim.
I think there's a difference between being deferential to the gamestate and posturing for a hammer
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

And I said as much. I then asked if ircher was run up for a significant length of time between when I stopped reading and when I repped in.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: aureal

at the very least we can hopefully pin down something real on them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

The roll sounds like it's either meant to catch a specific group of people or it's a mixed utility

So there's probably some cheese taster's club or something, but rolecops probably work better in the hands of mafia than not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:30 am

Post by pisskop »

It wasnt meant to be taken as a literal bible for the hood.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Show your work here, cuz thats a bold statement.

Im willing to bet you know we're both town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:39 am

Post by pisskop »

im around to hammer whenever, but Id really rather do somebody who was here and has opinions that we can reference.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:40 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont get andantes conclusion that we're partners.

How clear can I make my assertion that FA reads as disingenuous
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:41 am

Post by pisskop »

but I also know that andante does jump around a bit. Its like lighting a fistful of fireworks, in that you dont know where its going but it will eventually end up going boom
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:04 am

Post by pisskop »

FG
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:10 am

Post by pisskop »

furtive
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

hu is in a hood with me. its essentially empty.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1026, pisskop wrote: furtive
How the hell does that become “FA”?
genius meet madness

madness, genius
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

its still on page 1.

Theres nothing in there to really read
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I kind of feel like a 2 person hood makes us more likely to be town, but a lot of people claimed to be in a hood with Hu.

But she's MINE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

No clue, I just made the association and it stuck in my head
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Im actually unlimable.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

cannot be done.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont have a strong case against anyone rn.

I have soft reads, and a preference for people like aureal or
allianna
FA
FG slot over empty slots that havent dont anything scummy but havent been towny, but I came into a game with 2 days left and I think I've done a reasonable amount to push the game forward. my opinion of my play probably isnt what counts though, so you tell me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

2 days just isnt time to build a case or press much...
In post 1044, HighPrincessErinys wrote: the gimmick feels like a town thing to do
Well no, the gimmick itself may be fun but its distinctly NAI. The gimmick is furthermore preventing actual content. So unless the slot is going to form the Tyrannasaurus megazord and fight sinbad or whatever its effectively an empty slot by its own design, which is anti-town-wincon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Is that your endorsement of the slot as town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

While I dont endorse Ircher as town, I certainly would have preferred to wagon up the gimmick slot to them.

VOTE: ircher

P: The gimmick gets in the way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1090, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: VOTE: Titus

Drew and Aureal, please just answer yes/no to the following question and no need to actually claim your own role:

Does it say in your role PM that Hu Tao is a duck/goose?

The answer is "no" 99% of the time, but if it is "yes" then I have a theory.
my role explicitly mentions ponds and ducks.

given my flavor id imagine theres does too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Does any feel one way or the other about the hood threads leaking and the death of theta the neighborino?

they dont
have
to be linked, there is a world where it happens regardless
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

4 hoods including 5 people makes me think 1 or more scum is a neighbor tbh

i havent sat down to read any of them tho
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: furtive

having onceovered the hoods i think the solve is probably titus/furtive/hpe/drew
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: titus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

you wanted to lim me over ircher

seems pretty scummy to me, when coupled with aliannas play
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

youve got a major uphill battle to show im maf atp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:19 am

Post by pisskop »

It's precisely my reluctance to just shut up and vote ircher that makes me town. they were essentially an empty slot

distancing yourself from a flipped mafia is what looks sus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:20 am

Post by pisskop »

The difference between me and you is I actually voted for the scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Aureal's hood is also slam packed with content
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

That would account for the bastard portion of the game.

But, it just seems like such a waste of the bastard label.

What else could be bastard if all PMs are guaranteed to work as they say. When somebody claims a real PR, they should tell us how its structured
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:49 am

Post by pisskop »

I saw it in my pm, but this post is public

In post 1506, Skygazer wrote: love child

or, a politer synonym of "bastard."

this game will contain, at most, one thing that some people might consider a moderator lie

- you might not even consider it a moderator lie
- even if you do, it's possible that it won't even happen
- all role pms contain zero lies!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:49 am

Post by pisskop »

this game contains, at most, one thing that some people might consider a moderator lie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

my pm invite to the game, that is, back when it went into signups
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1170, furtiveglance wrote: And you're trusting a bastard mod?
yes. It's not in the game, so yes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

as it should
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:09 am

Post by pisskop »

oh by the by, idk if it was mentioned, but I got a new hood with hu
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont need broccoli to tr me. I eat broccoli raw with Peanut Butter.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

you mean yesterday? Do you have a specific VC in mind?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

wdym? Against you?

Between EoD and the flip Ive kind of resolved most of the issues I felt towards the slot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think andante feels alien to me, but not 'fake' I think the odds of the bastard part of the game being andante being town are reasonably high.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #95) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

AtEs, though, are just yummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Dont you think thats a town mindset?

Wouldnt scum try to be more 'reasoned' about their reads than just plopping down a gazillion scumreads?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Sounds like somebody who knows its a mislim but wants it anyway :neutral:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1304, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: HOWEVER, since you guys are clearly more interested in pisskop, since pisskop ALSO has associations with Ircher (as Furtive pointed out), and since I'm treating Hu Tao and Aureal as masons (which means pisskop/Drew is scum), I'm going to relent and let you have your way (i.e. we vote pisskop today and titus tomorrow).

VOTE: pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

A lot of people are talking about how they would vote drew, including me, but nobodys actually doing it.

VOTE: drew

IF we accept that one maf is in the hoods, thats where we should look
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1308, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: if u want, please vote titus with me

pedit: DO you accept one maf in the hoods? Or are you just voting Drew in the hope to save your skin?
Your titus wagon hasnt really resulted in any progress made on the game. Nobody is really digging into her.

one maf in the hood is probably 60/40.

I think youre trying to hold ircher/piss team in your head while also trying to push titus/maybedrew. It doesnt feel like you have a preference over where you vote, as long as you can get a lim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:58 am

Post by pisskop »

You were on ircher for a while, but as Ive said the slot was dead in the water.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:00 am

Post by pisskop »

I can see titus flipping red here, but I agree with FA here that Im not seeing the signs I would expect from the slot.

Mostly theyre just being a passive voice.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Ultimately I dont feel good about the spot. I just kind of feel indifferent about Titus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1316, furtiveglance wrote: Surely Drew is town just for this.
In post 324, Skygazer wrote:
votecount 1.10

Ircher (5) - Hu Tao, Doctor Drew, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Afrayed Knott
Its so early in the game but it sounds good
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

lol it looks like everyone seems to think at least 1 scum was bussing no matter what
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: titus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

i was voting titus at the start of the day.

Why does hpe have a point?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:48 am

Post by pisskop »

youre trying too hard
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I didnt notice it truth be told.

Titus' inactivity coupled with the attempt to pull over to aureal. Once meuh cleared up via the flip, and aureal cleared up some via the hood leak, titus looks a lot less neutral
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont mind voting somebody who did something I was willing to explore at the time, because that's what exploration is. Its an attempt to find out more by acting
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:36 am

Post by pisskop »

The hoods leaked the same time theta died. There's no evidence of them being a hood member or of them causing the leak.

Its possible that their role did cause it.
Its possible their death caused it.
Its possible it was a one time or daily event.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Im of the opinion that if they were in a hood, it was with maf. But that's a low prob, imo. Broccoli claimed MILF, and I claimed DILF

Bianco, according the game sign ups, exactly one non-role-pm thing about this game is bastard. Either a role doesnt work like people think, or the mod included a lie somewhere.

In the second post, the mod put andante's name in the sample VT. Andante says they think the game has no VTs.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:40 am

Post by pisskop »

We limmed scum ircher yesterday, the slot was terribly malnourished and empty. There was some contention around the slot since it was so vacant.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1408, furtiveglance wrote: Why is this what you choose to talk about? It's not really important at all.
What? Since when are the mechanics of the game 'not important'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:41 am

Post by pisskop »

You suggested something that has no backing and increases the uncertainty of the game. Im presenting counterpoints to your suggestion.

Are you discouraging the town from solving?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Youve done nothing else worth noting, so stick with what you know
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1412, furtiveglance wrote: first you went to the easy point of 'well we don't know whether TA was a neighbour or not'.
you didnt say this though.

You said this:
In post 1400, furtiveglance wrote: Theta Alpine also flipped as a Town Neighbour implying at least one more hood somewhere.
Which isnt expressing indeterminacy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre tripping over yourself FG, and that why you went from towncore to lim candidate.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1415, biancospino wrote: Broccoli didn't mention it apparently so maybe I shouldn't, but... for now I will not say what
I do know exactly
Broccoli said he had something to speculate later, but never followed up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #121) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:50 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #122) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Mafia didnt kill in the hoods. I dont think in this case that it means we should lim in it.

Rather lets go for bad players who consistently tunnel
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #123) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

If FG is town we've already lost the game, and his primary gimmick this game has been to deathtunnel this slot.

I dont see a world where somebody who posts in the style he does fails to consider any other options as town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Its not a town mindset, and excusing it as anything less than antitown and an excuse to produce posts that appear to be engaged is a failure of its own

Dont excuse crap like that because then it becomes viable for mafia. And if it is actually mafia, well its viable because people brush off crap like 'the definition of intelligence is being able to hold more than 1 idea in your head simultaneously with it melting' but FG cant?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1450, furtiveglance wrote: So what is this based on?
Your refusal to actually consider other options is antitown and toxic, and its time to either break you or beat the town into breaking and 1v1ing us
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre not this narrow minded and I think its all an act because it provides an convenient excuse.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1454, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1444, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1441, biancospino wrote:
In post 1438, furtiveglance wrote: I think the other scum is GE btw. The positions she took up yesterday were scummy and not really precedented or explained.
How much is this assessment informed by you preflipping pk?
A lot. I only have one view of the game at once. Could be wrong, but I'm trying.
This feels woefully incorrect, I feel I have seen you play not this way as town before
what she said
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:22 am

Post by pisskop »

I never called you a toxic player, I called your behavior toxic and antitown.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:24 am

Post by pisskop »

If youre town, and I keep appealing there because were here to talk, youd know that youre setting yourself up as a mislim candidate. Ive already convinced people like gamma and brocoli that you were obvtown, and assuming theyre town too mafia will jump on that.

Of course, I also would have my mafia buddies behind me too.

You wont win this. I am the stronger player
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1459, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1458, pisskop wrote: I never called you a toxic player, I called your behavior toxic
I don't see a difference
the difference is in that other large I enjoyed having your sharp wit and clean, concise, and observant posts. Of course I was scum, and I think you were catching on, but I enjoy your play when youre town. Its just here it looks less like town looking for a solve and more like mafia angling for a mislim with bad faith
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1463, furtiveglance wrote: I had consistent scumreads in that game too.
viewtopic.php?t=91582

I invite other players to peep the difference in FGs play
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont recall you ever talking about HPE, actually. Would you mind telling me why they could be scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1469, furtiveglance wrote: If you flip town, they parked town instead of voting Ircher D1. It's a conditional read.
You should have been considering this all along, the fact that you wont is why youre mafia angling.

Im inclined to believe HPE is town, but I have no clue what their scumgame is like.

Youre actively choosing to base your reads on conditional statements, and thats why youre scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

If I knew I would have said x/y/z
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #135) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

The new hood is just as barren
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #136) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1496, Gamma Emerald wrote: has hu realized she has a new hood yet? there was some confusion D2 about it
shes posted in it.

Did the rest of you not get a new one?

Hu isnt fucking active enough to really bounce things off of, and it sucks. She does ask questions when she is around, but it's like shes just doing the rounds
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #137) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1492, Gamma Emerald wrote: Subject: love child - pond private thread (Hu Tao & pisskop) [leaked]
In post 19, pisskop wrote: Im convinced that somebody who contribuited to the hell that was the first 15 pages of the game is maf.
this take should be justified imo
who do you see as responsible for this, pk?
It didnt go anywhere, and it was made prior to becoming public, and I mentioned it publicly. do you think its scummy to say it but not produce anything else as a follow up? Originally I had brocolli and co in mind. Ive said repeatedly that I had my doubts about broc, but Ive never found that one scummy thing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #138) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

I did have an SR on aureal prior to the flip and thread leak. It sounds like youre being hard to please

P: hell is somebody roleplaying bein duck while broccoli wallposts in green on a white backdrop and it memes all the way down. have you read pages 8 to 15 or so?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

I read 20 pages of dreck and ended up with weak Scumreads at best, and Ive been transparent the entire game about that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1503, Gamma Emerald wrote: scumcase on FL in 245
you mean the game.

yeah that game also suffered from their absence
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 153, Alianna wrote:
In post 123, Alianna wrote:
In post 77, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 73, Meuh wrote:
In post 68, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 64, Andante wrote: Broccoli feels like scum going "ah crap, is andante an IC??"

idk that's just the vibe I get from them with these posts
lol no i feel blessed being in your IC presence.
Did you turn into a third party? Are you now a frozen broccoli? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
yep i became an unjester

Anyway andante i think you are reading way too hard into my troll posts.

Serious readlist:
Meuh
Gamma
Everyone else (null)
Andante
Alianna
Ircher
I don't get this. is an obvious troll post, but posts and don't give that impression. especially looked like you were seriously considering Andante being IC
and then tried to play it off as trolling after she called you out.

I don't think she's IC but I'll sheep her on you!

VOTE: Broccoli Quest 2
@Broccoli - it was this. Haven't really processed the information from your newer posts yet so I haven't decided if I still think that.
Do you not see the problem with quote pyramids like this using 5 different colors and player beeping and honking. Is it really just me who gets a headache reading it? Brocolli didnt even stick to 1 shade of green, and forgot to do it 35% of the time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1510, Gamma Emerald wrote: I'm the one who leaked hu tao's neighborhoods, I wanted to get a peek at the hood pk claimed and thought it was more fun/useful to target hu tao.
what does your power do when not targeting a hood?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #143) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

wait, are you also 1 shot?

I think this all changes the nature of the game quite a bit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #144) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1408, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1405, pisskop wrote: The hoods leaked the same time theta died. There's no evidence of them being a hood member or of them causing the leak.

Its possible that their role did cause it.
Its possible their death caused it.
Its possible it was a one time or daily event.
Why is this what you choose to talk about? It's not really important at all.
Can you clarify this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #145) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1517, biancospino wrote:
Mhm. So now that word is already out, I may as well say that TA targeted me N1, leaving me with a very lonely hood
Sorry, mild dyslexia or something. I read that as inverted.

Still, we made a lot of earlier assumptions about the hood, and I made them with the impression that they were fixed.

I didnt know that neighborinos were neighborizors, and I didnt realize just how prolific they were.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #146) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

You had no knowledge of gamma's role here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #147) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont have an opinion of gamma's role just now. At this point I think we should mass claim; most of the game is out and its all a bunch of mountainous.

But I do think it paints a poor picture for the original 5 hoodmates.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #148) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hu certainly. I think it puts them in a position opposed to andante wrt the bastard information. ie the post suggested that andante was VT, thus an IC. And hu being in so many hoods kind of immediately thrusts the slot into the limelight in the same way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #149) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

duck i like to feed is strictly a hood member.

neighborinos thus far seem to only be neighborizors

who knows what cheese does, but
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #150) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

From my perspective, a large chunk of the game just opened up. There's a lot of information to just get dumped out. A lot of information probably got tied up in the hoods, and it just clicks. If Im gonna be limmed anyway, a little spec wont hurt that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #151) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1533, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1526, pisskop wrote: You had no knowledge of gamma's role here?
what would it change if furtive did know of my role?
Well its a reason to reevaluate the game, and my opinion of FG as part of that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #152) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

i think broc claimed mallard.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that Aureal is a GILF
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #153) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

which makes me question what drew is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #154) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

Duck i like to feed
Mallard i like to feed
Goose i like to feed
scum i like to feed?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #155) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

And what Hu is as well
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #156) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

I was thinking that. But then I think we need Hu's claim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #157) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hu is really sensitive about the hood.

VOTE: hu

really,
really
senitive
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #158) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

What if it isnt enchant/drew but hu.

I dont see why scum!hu would get a hood with scum!otherneighbor, so I doubt its ever 2/5 xilfs if hu is one of them.

Point is, the hood isnt serving a viable function, who cares why its empty. Your slot is a nonpresence in the game, hu. You can say youve posted in it all youd like, but it sounds more to me like youre overreacting about me saying its a dead hood
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #159) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not pushing you for 'not being in the hood' but I feel like that what youre trying to frame it as.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #160) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think hu should claim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #161) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Birds I like to feed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #162) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

thats -1?

I feel like we should mass claim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #163) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

ataboy.

If yall let the others off without claiming thats on you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #164) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1576, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1574, pisskop wrote: thats -1?

I feel like we should mass claim
incredibly strange thing to say immediately after saying "oh i think im at e-1"
Id almost rather let the town stew in the mess they made atp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #165) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

So whats your role name?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #166) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1585, Hu Tao wrote: I'm a waterfowl
:neutral:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #167) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

all imasking for is the name.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #168) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Enchant to plox
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #169) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think we all see where this is headed. Id appreciate somebody unvoting me and some support in my efforts to get a mass claim done.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”