Newbie 1309: Never Say Never - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hey, I'm going to catch up in a few minutes. So stay turned for a post. :)

*waves to Mollie and Uber* <3
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

For my personal notes. With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

First post that sparked my interest was by Tedor Ant.

~*~ Was a great way to try to stomp out RVS because it wasn't a RVS vote.

Can you exactly point out why you find Jason scummy for voting Mollie. I know you stated because she's semi-experienced, but we were also in RVS. So technically it wasn't a serious vote by Jason.

Calling this a huge protown move. So points to Tedor Ant.

Bit of a gut feel of possible scum due to this post by Jason though.

I don't really like the retaliatory vote.

Question that I'm going to see if anyone asked, but do you mean that you are urging people to vote Tedor because of his vote on you because of the experience of being an IC. (Which no one did)

Regarding Sears' post.

One thing that I have always had trouble understanding, but how do you get a town read after one or two post by a person that doesn't really comment on the content that is already in the game. Fuzzy played a "Hi, I'm new card" which is totally fine because after all this is a newbie game, but how does that equal to him being town?

I didn't really like Alastaire's second post. Only because he jumped onto a wagon with what I call a flimsy excuse. He also did not comment on anything else other than what looks like a generic comment.

My comment regarding Earl's possible scum slip. I also had to look at it a few times, but..
I can understand where you might see it as a scum slip, but frankly I don't. Take into account that he's new. I mean you can stretch it as a scum-slip because if he is mafia he has to be paired with someone who's really experienced and totally pro-town looking the whole game.
Really, there's a lot of WIFOM to be put into account if you want to pair it either way.

I also find it odd that even though you guys accused it as a possible scum slip that no one voted for him for it.
I currently want to watch those who called it a scum slip. {Jason, Sears, Mollie} I can see a possible scum using it as a 'scum slip' to get a new-town lynched.

Regarding Tedor's recent post here. I noticed that you stated that you had a plan before the game started, but how do we know that you didn't just try faking your plan. I do find you town because of the let's get out of RVS vote against Jason.

I tend to think that town act a lot more aggressively than scum do, but scum are a lot more collected, calm and passive.

@Thudworm: I don't see how it can be scum covering for a scum mate, but I can see it scum distancing scum.

Holy hell, cat fight in Aisle 3.

Basically, Jason is calling Mollie out for with holding her vote against her top suspicion and leaving her RVS vote on a player.
Mollie is telling Jason that she's unsure whether or not she finds a player scummy and doesn't wish to remove her RVS vote.

Fuzzy just dodges the ongoing conversation. Don't like that. Just saying.

@Jason. I don't see why you are saying that both scum are located in the 6 people that haven't posted or are barely posting. Why can't scum be located in the people that ARE posting.

This post by Earl
Brings up some good and valid points, but there are some things that did bother me.

I agree that it's not just town that can be logical because I believe that good scum can and will come off logical.

Again, I don't see how someone not picking up their role PM and not posting is a reason to call them town.

I'm very iffy about your read posts only because as I said there are things I disagree with, but I don't really enjoy how you just said [player x] is scummy, but didn't explain why or how their posts came off scummy.

So, I'm not really sure if you are trying to 'force' your reads into a group, but I feel as if you have too many scum reads. I can understand putting people as null which you didn't which raises the question why didn't you. Scum are often scared to put people as null in a read list because that's how they are sometimes caught.

& Fuzzy brings up exactly almost what I just said regarding the town read on Never, by Earl, but did it in more words than I did.

I don't like this reaction by Earl.
You are being very OMGUS-y towards Fuzz.
I'll admit that because someone disagrees with your posts doesn't mean you are scummy.

I don't like Thud putting Teo at L-1 with thispost. You seem to just jump onto the bandwagon. I understand that you were analyzing everyone's posts, but I just don't like how the vote was placed with everything else going on.

I don't like this post by Teo. Reasons is because trying to connect partners without a flip on Day 1 with only 5 pages of content is really not helpful. Speculation and WIFOM at it's max.

I don't know what to think about Mollie's recent vote on Fuzz. >.>

Those where my impressions from reading the thread. I don't understand the wagon on Fuzz.

Vote: Thudworm

Scum Reads:
(Highest to Lowest)

Thudworm - Basically putting Teo at L-1. I felt this was a good time for a scum to place a vote onto an ongoing bandwagon. The only time he has questioned was in post 45. Other than that he's just analyzed without really giving comments to what has been happening. Not to mention he seems to be trying to connect partners because of how they interact with each other without a flip.

Jason - This is mainly a gut feel, but it's supported by things that he's done in the thread. I didn't like how he brought to light Earl's possible slip, but he hasn't really said anything about Earl since then. He's quite focused on Teo, but taking swipes at other players every now and then.

Earl - Very weak scum read only because he is hunting, but the things that he's said makes me think that his reads could be forced. I don't like how he called someone town when the person hasn't posted or picked up their role, but was quick to call someone null that has actually contributed to the thread.

Alastaire - Not much content. Voting with a flimsy excuse even though it was supposed to be a "test".

Teo - I originally thought that him getting the town out of RVS was a good thing. There have been things mentioned above that he's done and that I don't like and don't agree with.

Watch List:

Sear
Mollie

Town Read:

Fuzz - I didn't really like the fact he was dodging an ongoing discussion, but things that he's saying I do like.

~~ Sorry for the wall guys. I probably should have split that up into a few posts, but once I get started I don't like to stop.. ~~

If someone could just explain the case on Fuzz, I'd love it.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So, I'm not really sure if you are trying to 'force' your reads into a group, but I feel as if you have too many town reads. I can understand putting people as null which you didn't which raises the question why didn't you. Scum are often scared to put people as null in a read list because that's how they are sometimes caught.

I mistyped in my previous post.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Jason. My problem regarding that is I don't see you saying Mollie or Fuzz are town in my eyes. I can see where you didn't call them scum. So figured you had them at null with a pending read. Your back and forth with Mollie didn't feel like you had a town read on her. As for Fuzz you stated that you weren't suscipion of him, but didn't say he's town.

Just felt your reads on them were unclear up to that point.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

@Earl:

It does. I'm going to reread it later tonight.
Also about the names my head automatically goes to Sear rather than Sera.

Regarding the second part of you calling me protown I'm going to correct things that are wrong.

• I did call Teo town in the beginning, but he's on the weak read of the scum list. I wouldn't vote him unless he did something super scummy to jump the list and go to a top suscipion.
•I agree though that scum often want quicklynches. I don't believe in them. Day 1 is very important when we have a mafia flip. Indirectly it helps with a town flip, but not as much.
• I couldn't make the argument before you since I didn't replace in or get into the game before it started.

---

@Jason:

Don't you think it's too early to be using PoE? I mean we don't even have a flip to going off information to analyze.

I like going the full mile when giving out reads. As I stated the reads on the two players weren't as clear cut to me.

I'm going to avoid wanting to nitpick on that list. That's way to many town reads with very little explanation. >.>

---

@Thud:

Do you have any comments on my latest post?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mollie wrote:my case on fuzzy is the defensiveness, the misrep of earldy and the omgus vote. not the best of cases but it is all I got for now while this game limps along. his posts also come from a "I need to survive" POV which is scum motivated. what are you seeing that is town in him exactly?

Honestly it's not just scum that want to fight to survive. Now if this was a pure vanilla set-up, I'd be all over Fuzzy for attempting to survive, but town has a reason to want to survive just as much as scum during a role game.

You are correct they aren't the best of cases.

Defesiveness/OMGUS to me are not scum-orientated at will. Especially not defensiveness and I have seen town react horribly to a wagon on them and do OMGUS just as much as scum would do.

Misrep of Earld, you might have a case there. I'll reread to see if I missed that misrep.

I do find that he's questioning others and that to me is scum-hunting or at least trying to do it. He has asked some questions that I would have asked if I was in the thread earlier. This to me is town-motivation right here.

The one thing I did have a problem with regarding Fuzzy was the lack of content ongoing conversations. I do though have to keep in mind that we are in a newbie game and these mistakes do happen.

liked your post, you mirror some of my own thoughts. also don't operate under the assumption that scum are automatically an experienced player/newb pairing, the roles are randomly drawn in my first newb game it was 2 newbs who were scum. they did really well they won.

Good at least someone liked reading it as much as I enjoyed taking the time out to read and write it.
That impression isn't the assumption to go under. I have never had a mod who randomly chose the roles, they were all GNR'd.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I will admit that I already saw two mistakes in that post of mine.

Going into the assumption that scum are paired experienced/inexperienced is a bad mindset. They are rolled by rng. My mind backwards it. I was so sleepy ):
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Welcome you both.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So following up with my most recent thoughts to what is happening.

Earlder: The thing that makes me think you are scum is this. You been pretty tunnel-y on Fuzz as a whole this game.
You stated that you FoS'd Mollie earlier in the game, but lately she hasn't been supplying much content as the rest of us (Thud, me for starters)

You also state that you see a bit of "newbness" in Teo's posts, but I sense a lot of "newbness" in Fuzz's posts. Right now I'm just thinking he's having trouble trying to post coherent thoughts. You are making it worse by being all about him which is making it harder for someone new to think. I know how it feels because I been in his shoes a few times.

I will also say that I do dislike buddying, but it's not necessarily a scum-trait. Also scum buddying scum would make it totally obvious. I'd think scum wouldn't buddy each other. So if I had to guess that one of Jason or Fuzz is scum, but not both.

I will come up and say I dislike Jiffy's start into the game. His joke onto Earl was serious, but at the same time it wasn't explained. When asked to explain he started to just "troll" which is something I personally don't like. I also do not like him telling someone to self-vote.

Regarding this post by AJ
Mind explaining to me why everyone thinks that being aggressive or defensive is a scum-tell?

Mollie: I don't think because someone is boasting about them being good at Mafia makes them town. Located in this post.

I also don't like this post.
Reason is because you are sitting here watching the fight, but you are not contributing. Meaning you can be scum taking advantage of this.

In this post you state that Earl is not scum, but you don't explain, but you are also not helping by making a case against another player. The only time that I saw you hunting was earlier, but as of late you haven't been.

Who do you think right now is scum?

I will admit that there have been some good catches with Jason's post about putting Seras on a town list after earlier posts he said he couldn't read him that well.
Jason what was the reason for putting Seras on the town list?

I like this post by Thud. Even though it's basically current thoughts I can read what she's thinking about. Hopefully more content and hunting will appear in the next few posts.

Right now I'm going to throw some pressure onto Mollie.

As I stated in the previous part of this post is that as of late she hasn't been hunting. She's stated that she doesn't see Early as scum, but hasn't attempted to raise an eye at searching for scum. In addition, one of her posts she just did an emotion that she's watching the Earl vs. Fuzz, but hasn't decided to contribute to it. This can easily be seen as scum using a distraction to an advantage.

Vote: Mollie
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Teo is near impossible to understand and I'm sure he won't survive past night 2 since I don't think he's really helping the town with anything.

Uh, why night 2 and not Day 2?

Basically why say Night and not Day? What gives you the impression that he's going to be killed over lynched?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Jiffy has a point in his last post. I may add. >.>

Unvote: Mollie
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh. I'm watching survivor during commercials I'm posting elsewhere because the games are almost over or over. The fact all my reads are out there already and the fact nothing has changed drastically. You can't say I'm lurking because this is the first time I checked this game since my post on break.

I'm waiting for D3x's post before going further.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm going to:

Vote: Earl

Reference back to this post.

Points I'm about to address due to my vote.

As I already stated before you were very tunnel-y on Fuzz. I called Fizz acting "new-town", but you call him "New-scum". Yet you call Teo hard to understand. To me this hard to understand looked like "new-scum" rather than "new-town".

The fair point with calling Jason scum from his list. Honestly, I, myself had trouble taking down his post with his reads. I was going to nitpick at it, but didn't. I felt they were off and what he was using was way to early to decide considering we didn't have flips to analyze. There was too many town reads for my liking and little explanation.

Yet even though Teo caught Jason for his flip-flop you still continue to call him scum. This leaves you with a wide open space for a vote on him in the near future.

I already stated that in this post;
You are trying to push buddying as a scum-trait which it isn't. You also stated that they are scum together because they are buddying, but if they were buddying up in Day 1 isn't it too obvious? I don't think this mindset is good for the town because basically you just lined up a lynch depending on alignment flips. May I ask though, if one flipped town; what would the other be? Scum or Town?

---

Mollie;

That's a weak reason to cast a vote on D3x. It's a null tell honestly because I have seen both alignments complain about walls and wall-wars. Reason? They are distracting and scum can use it to their advantage when players are constantly walling at each other. Another part is walls are hard to read and they sometimes hide information.

Also, why didn't you say the reasoning in the initial vote?
Why did you wait until questioned regarding it?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Honestly, even if something has been said giving thoughts were you stand would be nice.

From your ISO the only reads I'm able to see is that you believe Earl is scum.
You are semi suspicious of Mollie & I think (Teo)
You don't see scum coming from Jiffy or AJ.

I can't really see a clear read about what you think of Jason and me.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hmm. I'd have to disagree with you regarding Jason. I didn't find him town from the start.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Who changed their read on Fuzzy recently, PM?

I for one haven't just stating I have a different opinion of certain players and then replying to a recent comment of his.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Uh, you're right. He did randomly change.. Interesting...
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja
Last edited by UberNinja on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I really rather not reroll. I rather just continue the game as it is without replacements.

Honestly, PM, you don't know if he was telling the truth and right now it's just all rumors to me anyways.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Continue
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Malakittens »

PM, present a case, but I'm still finding AJ townish. Only problem earlier in the Day you found AJ and Jason town because they were moving in herds which is you find town and then you switched.

Fuzzy, just because one flips one alignment and the other hasn't flipped doesn't mean they are going to be lynched. If someone did that; I'd find that person scummy for lining up lynches which is anti-town at the least and scummy at the most.

I would still like to hear why Jason changed his reads.

Off topic: BUT HOLY BATMAN, I'm sneezing nonstop
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also how can it be Jiffy/AJ if they are on the same wagon? I usually don't see scum voting with each other, tbh.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 204, pirate mollie wrote:oh god aj is town cos he is fucking nesting and crowing from a game that he just pwned me in as scum.

In post 533, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 522, Malakittens wrote:PM, present a case, but I'm still finding AJ townish.
Only problem earlier in the Day you found AJ and Jason town because they were moving in herds which is you find town and then you switched

Fuzzy, just because one flips one alignment and the other hasn't flipped doesn't mean they are going to be lynched. If someone did that; I'd find that person scummy for lining up lynches which is anti-town at the least and scummy at the most.

I would still like to hear why Jason changed his reads.

Off topic: BUT HOLY BATMAN, I'm sneezing nonstop

I never said I found aj townish ever. I did say he was more likeable but that was cos of he dealt with the drama.

you are thinking of dx3 and jason.

Well, actually you did. Located here.

You're right. I was thinking of the D3x/Jason conversation not AJ/Jason. Sorry about that.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No, I totally get it. Reads change throughout the game. I don't think I ever played in a game where reads have stayed totally constant.

I'm just stating even though I did mix up two facts. There's truth in my statement that you FOUND AJ town earlier. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'll reply to that later. I have to go out for a few hours with more errands.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

There was a few posts by AJ that I found town-like and due to that I'm having him on a town side of my list.

I did like his Post 198.
- He was reading the thread and explained why he felt both Earl and Teo were scum.

Post 206 was another one that I did like.
- He explained to Earl in detail what he didn't like about his posts against Fuzzy.
- He also took what looks as a town-motivated post towards Fuzzy.

Post 261
- Shows a lot of interest in scum hunting. Gives out reads on everyone.
- He addresses at looking at both Jiffy and PM.
- He explains why Fuzzy decreased to the same scum level as Earl.

288 & 344

- Applies pressure and questions reads.

- A lot of analysis on players.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

Jason how did you leave PM with the hammer? I seem to recall that AJ did it to reaction test PM. I'm eager to hear what results came out of that.

I'm not really sure to make of that Jiffy NK as of yet.

I wasn't expecting Earl to flip town, but I don't really see how he was helping town either with his earlier/later posts regarding Fuzz.

I'm currently looking to review D3x, Jason and Mollie in that order.

Hopefully, now that the holidays are soon over we'll have some decent posting by Thud and Fuzz will be able to branch out.

@Ninja: The VC for the final lynch is wrong. You left out Mollie's hammer.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@Fuzzy:

Normally scum don't lead wagons even if it's a mislynch. It's normal play for scum to follow these wagons rather than build them.

Your logic for calling Jiffy is flawed in that ascept.

Yet, you're posting that quote by Jason, but you are forgetting that Jason had listed Jiffy as null.

Let's be real. Why would scum keep someone who's being useful over someone who's being useless?

Forgot if it was you or Earl that was paranoid of that happening. I need to check that after I post this or at home.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Spoiler:
In post 517, fuzzybutternut wrote:Welp. The way I see it, if Earlder gets lynched and flips town, I'm a shoe in for second, and vice versa, though I'm pretty sure he is scum. We seem to be the two most popular players in the game so far. Though, I will admit, I'm curious as to what would happen if we both flip town.

It was you btw. ^

@Fuzzy:

From what I have seen of Jiffy's play that's how he plays. Unless you are trying to say personality traits are scummy. You have to also take into account the person. I saw Jason and Jiffy had a history, though I'm not exactly sure what that entails.

Yet you aren't stopping to see the possible town motivation in "how will you be useful". I see it as Jason saying "hey jiffy, if you're town then you need to branch out more"
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So just got home from work and now working on my current post.

I'm still quite convinced we have a scum-Jason, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. (YAY for taking law as a major)

Here's where I elaborated on my Jason-scum read.

I don't like things that Jason has done because I don't really feel like it's town-motivated.

• I did not like him using PoE very early in Day 1 without flips. It seemed scummy to me because it felt as if he already knew alignments.
• I also did not like how he did not explain his reads, but also felt that he had too many town reads rather than him looking for scum.
(Located here)

I also took note with how many times Jason ignored my posts overall.

There was a question where I addressed to Jason in this post.
Though he did answer that question here, but I found the answer very vague.

During the end of Day 1 Earl was riding my radar because he seemed to be opportunistically leaving himself wide open to vote people in the future. This is something that I didn't agree with and found quite scummy regarding Earl. Though Jason was still one of my top scum reads.

---

I also did take time to review Fuzzy because I found it odd how he was simply agreeing with my post earlier in Day 1, but now is seemingly attacking Jason in Day 2 due to the night kill.

In this post I did a quick review during Day 1 of Fuzzy and found a huge conflict. Would anyone like to guess what player the conflict of reads was on? Jason.

He replies to me in this post.

@ I've thought Jason was town from the start, and he hasn't said much that rubbed me wrong. I have the same opinion with you, Mala. I'm not sure about Teo's (d3x's) alignment yet. I was suspicious of him at first, but, since he's been replaced, nothing askew has hit me. Everything else is correct though.

So, you stated that you thought Jason was town from the start, but hasn't said much that rubbed you wrong.

To me this reads as he's said stuff that has rubbed me wrong, but I'm not going to say anything now regarding it. Which leaves a window in which Fuzz can openly vote Jason in the future.

The only reason why I'm bringing this quote up now is because I did not like Fuzzy's opening Day 2 post. That rubbed me the wrong way in which I had a bit of a back and forth discussion with him regarding it.

---

I know I said I was going to review D3x, Jason and Mollie, but what Fuzzy was saying rubbed me wrong that when I got home I switched it up.

---

I do think there's a huge possibility of a Fuzzy/Jason scum team.

Jason is experienced and has no qualms about distancing. I could see Jason latching onto the Fuzzy wagon to gain possible cred in the future after it was known that the Teo-wagon wasn't gaining traction. I noticed that Jason did not want to tie Fuzzy/Earl with each other, but joined the Fuzzy wagon once "Jiffy" hopped off of it.

It wasn't until Day 2 that Fuzzy has just recently started to put some distance between Jason and himself.

So right now I'm stuck in a problem.

My scum-reads are equal on both Jason and Fuzzy and just saw a preview edit that both AJ and D3x both put 1 vote on each.

Vote: Jason
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Reason why I had Fuzzy as town was because I was seeing more of "new-town" than "new-scum" in his posts.

This post here by Fuzzy.

- Basically shows Fuzzy branching off into ongoing discussion.

- Calls out Teo for being over-defensive in replies after he breaks RVS stage.

This post questioned Earl's early read on my slot.

- Which is something that I found myself doing as I read along. Which means that Fuzzy was at the time in the same mindset that I was when I was reading the thread and catching up at the time.

- Town motivated right there in my opinion.

---

As I said the only thing I didn't like regarding Fuzz was the fact he was dodging ongoing conversations earlier during Day 1.

(You were probably expecting more than this most likely)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You didn't say that. You asked me why I had Fuzzy as town.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Post 608 was bad. You made up your mind to vote him before voting him.
I might switch to you. Ill get back here when it's not 4am
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

Okay. The reason why I said #608 is bad because I believe it's in a scum-mindset.

Basically. Fuzz decided that Jason was going to be his target for Day 2 like Earl was his target the day before. Fuzz had a town-read on Jason during Day 1, but as I pointed out he also left himself open for a window to vote Jason in the future with his word choice. Fuzz then came in regarding the NK saying that it was most likely Jason that did it. He also went under the mindset since Ealr flipped town that Jiffy HAD to be scum. Which is yet again to me a scum-tell. To me it's lining up lynches and I don't think he was deciding this before the flip and not after.

Please note that even though Fuzz called Jason scum there was no vote. Fuzz said he wanted reactions. If I wanted reactions the best way would for me to pressure them and vote them.

vote: Fuzz

Fuzz has topped my list due to his recent posts. I also do not like how he put Jason at L-1 after we been barely into Day 2 which feels like he's trying to halt discussion with a possible quicklynch considering there's people who would hammer Jason.

I still find Jason very suspicious at this time, but Fuzz has reached to being my #1 suspect.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh. My dad was starting the vacuum as I was thinking.

This: To me it's lining up lynches and I don't think he was deciding this before the flip and not after.

Should be this:

To me it's lining up lynches and I think he was deciding this before the flips and not after.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

I could only vote one person at a time for pressure. I voted Thud for pressure which worked because well she's now contributing more than she was before. I thought Thud was scum for the same reason as Fuzz, but as I said recently her posts have been getting better which drops her from a high scum read. I thought Thud was scum for putting someone at L-1 during Day 1 yes.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 631, fuzzybutternut wrote:Actually, I wasn't lining up anything. In fact, my "decisions" as you call them, didn't come to me until I found out that Majiffy was NK'ed. I then reviewed the entire thread and picked out the most likely candidate for his untimely death. However, I will say this. I find it very suspicious that the two people voting for me have null-leaning-town reads on each other. And basically scum reads on everyone else. It has come to my attention that, apparently, there is some Mafia law that scum don't lead wagons, they just follow in the shadows so
FoS Malakittens
I find it less likely that you and d3x are scum buddies as opposed to you and Jason.

Okay. Please tell me how this isn't lining up lynches? If Earl flips town then Jiffy has to be scum for his case on him. Then again Jiffy didn't lead the wagon, but you did. So you and him are just equally at fault because you both were wrong in perusing a player. The fact is you might know your own alignment, but you are putting the fault on another person for doing a similar thing as you did.

Well.. What can I say? I don't like voting a player after my scumread hops onto the wagon. It gives me an icky feeling. :/
Plus you make it sound bad that you think it's unholy that two leaning town reads can't be voting on the same wagon. It's like you have a problem with people making a block. When townreads make a block like that it's pretty strong and helps win a game a lot smoother than when it's not united like that. Why are you so scared of a block happening? Is it bad for me to have scum reads on other players? You didn't have a problem with me voting Jason today when I had a town read on AJ, but now that I jumped onto your wagon you seem to have a problem with that.

Scum don't like to lead wagons no, but I have seen very experienced scum lead it. Clearly we aren't going to go into why this FoS sounds retaliatory and just for you to make it semi-appropriate you decide to label it "they follow in the shadows".

Explain why I can't be buddies with D3x, but why Jason and I are more plausible.

Seems like you are just trying to deflect all suspicion off yourself and onto others.

In post 633, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 628, Malakittens wrote:I could only vote one person at a time for pressure. I voted Thud for pressure which worked because well she's now contributing more than she was before. I thought Thud was scum for the same reason as Fuzz, but as I said recently her posts have been getting better which drops her from a high scum read. I thought Thud was scum for putting someone at L-1 during Day 1 yes.

so thud was a pressure vote and you voted earldy as scum even while soft fosing jason the entire day? your votes seem lateral to your main target of foses and that is why they are standing out. like you are still doing it.

Thud wasn't just a pressure vote because I thought Thud was scum. I voted Earl because I honestly thought he was scum. I wasn't soft FoSing Jason because at the time there were more important things to follow up on.

Mollie you sidelined your vote all during Day 1, but because I wasn't sidelining my vote.

Ugh. I hate when people try to use something against someone when they are doing almost the same exact thing.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay. Mollie don't put words in my mouth. Fuzzy was never a 'strong' town read. He was a town read however. If you don't see why he's gone from a town read to a scum read then I have to think you are either his partner or you're backpedaling on your reads yourself. I had my reasons for voting Early over Fuzzy, but just because you don't clearly understand them does not make me scummy.

I already explained why Fuzzy today has move to a scum read, but you are saying I hardcored FoS'd Jason during Day 1 and I voted Jason during Day 2, but got off the wagon when my scum read jumped onto it and put him at L-1 when Day 2 nearly just begun. Reasons I don't like Fuzzy putting him at L-1 made me think he was looking for a quick lynch and quick lynches aren't helpful to town. The more Days goes on the more information comes out of it and the easier it IS to find connections and scum.

How is anything you're accusing me of doing any different than what you are doing?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I know you have spoken about it, but you were leaning town on me during Day 1, but I'm not even sure where you stand on me at this moment. Seems to me right now you're questioning me, but at the same time you want to call me scummy, but I don't know you are possibly scared too?

If Fuzzy flips town. I'm going to have to reevaluate all my reads because they are wrong some where.

If he flips scum; then I'll be looking for concrete connections and distancing tactics.

Though with the way Fuzzy is acting right now I'm not even sure if he'll flip town.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh, so when you do it. It's totally justified when you play the "I'm new card" or playing the "I'm town, don't lynch me card". Though when I do it I'm contradicting and scummy for it. Yet anything I say gets disregarded. Awesome, how you were asking people to do that during Day 1, but when it's someone else you are totally okay with being a hyprocite. Since it works to your benefit.

Right, so first you said it was for a reaction on Jason and now you are saying its yet again for another reason. Lets keep adding reasons to make your horrible post (608) and horrible L-1 vote justified. Really, are you sure someone wasn't going to hammer him? Why are you SK sure about that? How did you know no one was going to vote him? Why is jumping off of him scummy? Especially when I have a certain list of strandards and one of them is hating quick lynches. So I'm scummy for avoiding something I don't believe is helpful to the town. If that's not clear I'm referring to quick lynches = what I don't believe in. Actually, when did I ever say it was a vote? I didn't, I said it was due to your posts in Day 2 and some of them in Day 1 and THEN THE VOTE. Yeah I unvoted him because I don't believe in quick lynches. Again I'm scummy for wanting to avoid something I don't believe in. Yet if I was scum; I most likely would have stayed on the wagon.

Basically you are taking whatever I say to use against me. If I recall this is something Mollie called out Earl for, but not you. Why's that?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

Why? Mollie, frankly I don't understand what you are doing right now nor do I even know what you're thinking.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'll admit that was probably harsher than I wanted it to be. I had 2 hours of sleep and I'm cranky as hell.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well. I can say your rather rapid chainsaw defense of Fuzzy is noted. I'm attacking him and well you're attacking both Me for it and to an extent Jason.

Back after work.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I can, but can it wait until after New Years? I had to take a nap, but if I don't drink tonight. I'll post.

Where did I say scum pairing is you or Fuzzy?

I also stated to an extent you are doing it. How are they mutually exclusive? I have seen scum chainsaw defend townies, but I have also seen them straight up attack the two major attackers. Though it can be considered a null tell since town-town do it to each other, but also scum-scum. Though, it's really hard to figure out which combination, but doesn't change the fact you got a higher chance of scum defending 'x' then town defending town.

In my next post I'll respond to your 657.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

As for Mollie. I'm going to address a few posts by her. I'm going to use spoiler tags if the quotes get way too long.

Mollie starts out with her RVS vote on Fuzz.
Here's where Jason calls out Mollie for leaving her RVS vote on Fuzz. The RVS vote was sitting on Fuzz for 12 posts before Jason called it out.
Mollie's reply was in this post.
Mollie wrote:my rvs vote is not sticky if that is what you are trying to imply.

After 19 posts later Mollie finally removes her RVS vote and changes to Alastaire. (Located here)
Reasons for voting Alastaire is as follows:
- Alastaire has played a game or two of mafia. He's not doing anything to move the game forward. Feels Alastaire feels content in letting Jason and Mollie get into a 'dumb' argument.
- Wants to start a competing bandwagon to see what happens.
Revotes Fuzzy. Which is located in this post.
Reasons:
- OMGUS vote against Earl.
- Defensive and playing the "new" card.
Then Mollie unvotes Fuzzy.
Possible reason:
-Earl is super sticky.
Later then states the reasons why she unvoted here.
Posts later FOS'es Fuzz, but doesn't vote. (Located here)
*I'll admit this looks like distancing.*
Mollie wrote:okay. I can get behind a fuzzy lynch I suppose.

When Mollie listed a bunch of reads. She stated that Fuzzy was leaning scum. Then this quote:
I think you might both be town for different reasons and it is mostly cos I am looking at who is really side-lining. one of the things you have to learn is how tell the difference between a town flail and a scum flail when the player put under pressure.
I try to interact with every player to get a "feel" for them. I have good arguments for both you and fuzzy being town or scum.

Then before hammering states that she'll bet money that both BW's are town.

---

Basically Mollie has literally gone back and forth between Fuzzy. I will also say that there's been a huge flip flop with her read(s) on me. I'll explain here.

Opening Day 2 post by Mollie.(Located here)
so what is the plan?
lynch me today and kill mala tonight I guess.

fuzzy is town I think.
I think mala is too.
I think thud is as well.

Explain to me how from Day 1 to the start of Day 2.. I went from your strongest town read to a I think Mala is town too. Please note the bold and the italics.
The bold gives off the impression that you have a decent strong town read on me as where the italics give off the impression that it's a weak town read.

Post located here. Note the bold.
I am thinking you are scum cos you usually send out a loud clear town signal and I am not getting that from this game! maybe it has to do with you subbing in I dunno.
you read as town with your first post but since then....no.
it has to do with your backpedal on fuzzy and your reasons around it. and your backpedal on thud.

So, wait, telling me your whole strong town read on me during Day 1.. Was what, Faked?
Basically, the only post that gave off the town read was my first post. Yet I had multiple posts after that and you still called me town. Reasons which you elaborated in the link in 'Strongest town read'.

what I do not like about fuzzy is his blatant survivability mode. on d1 I thought you were highlighting fuzzy as a special and so I dropped it and switched gears. but now you are saying fuzzy is a scum read for you and I am trying to understand how you got there.

Well. As I said scum and town have just as much want to do survival mode. No, I wasn't highlighting Fuzzy as anything special, but it seems as you were applying that I was trying to role-fish which I wasn't. I'm just stating that it's unfair to call someone scum because of them going into survival mode.

I tried multiple times to explain why he switched to a scum read.

----

Scum reads:

Fuzzy, Jason & Mollie.

Town read:

AJ

Leaning town:

D3x
Thud
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

A few things. How is it OMGUS when I had you as a leaning scum read on Day 1? How is it OMGUS when I'm not voting you?

Actually, I tend to waffle also. Though we haven't played a game together where I lasted to Day 2 without being killed during Night 1. His opening posts were horrible on Day 2 and 608 was really bad. I also have a tendency to allow new players to slide a day before I go after them since they don't know half the time what they are really doing. Whereas his opening posts Day 2 looked exactly like he knew what he was doing. Earl was a scum read than Fuzz. Why would I lynch a town read over a scum read?

Sometimes I'm wrong and I'll admit that. I do think I caught scum and I have two other names listed for scum contenders. I'll be amazed if all of you turn up to be town, which frankly I don't believe you will.

So what happened to your oh I want to lynch AJ during Day 1 and now you dropped it like it was nothing.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mollie wrote:I already explained about where I have gone with aj...majiffy gave a strong town read on aj, one which I do not fully understand but aj's hard reset on d1 looked good IMO especially in lieu of majiffy's flip. that is why I am looking at players other than aj.

In fact you didn't explain where you went with AJ. You were just talking to Jiffy regarding AJ, but didn't really explain anything. I can understand one thing about having a town read on a player and looking at others, but you don't have a town read on AJ, but are looking at others. You are not really interacting with AJ to get a read on him. Also, how does AJ look good after Jiffy's flip?

also an "omgus" does not always necessarily land on a vote it can just be a reaction.

Actually for me it's pretty common for scum to attempt to disregard my case by calling it a summary and/or OMGUS. So in all reality you disregarding it straight off like that bothered me a lot.

we are meeting in the middle wrt letting new players slide...I do too. cog-dis piece around fuzzybutt is driving me nuts.

To me with light of information Fuzzy presented means he's not as new as he thinks. He'a also reacting as he's insulted that we are thinking of him like that. Which seems to me that he thinks he's more experienced than he is and we aren't giving him the credit. (Yeah, I semi took the end from his last post) He has some experience reading players, but he hasn't actually had experience in making cases, defending himself or interacting live. So to me he isn't as inexperienced as Thud, but not as experienced as anyone else here.

the thing with jason is how he and dx fell into herd line of thinking. good scum can do this too, it just isn't as easy. other than that jason looks super scummy to me or I guess it could be dx but why the fuck did teo make such an early spectacle of himself? it seems like as scum he would have stayed committed and not site/game flaked.

Maybe it's just me, but your posts aren't as clear cut as I like them to be. From this quote; you are saying that Jason and D3x can be scum, but not scum together. Though you also see some town in their posts due to the herd line of thinking.

We aren't exactly sure why Teo actually game flaked, but by his post it looked more like RL-flaking than any other type of flaking. I personally think that's regardless of alignment tbh.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

Though with the way Fuzzy is acting right now I'm not even sure if he'll flip town.
This seems to be an odd sentiment considering you are Voting him. I'd hope you don't think he'd be flipping Town.

I'm pretty sure he'll flip scum which is why I'm voting him. If I thought there was a chance he'd flip town; I wouldn't be voting him right now. I'm surprised though with how I normally write this is the only thing that you wrote off as odd sentiment. I tend to do attempt to explain what I'm thinking in a non sense way.

In post 653, Malakittens wrote:Though when I do
{play the Newb card}
I'm contradicting and scummy for it.
D3x wrote:Frankly, no one should be playing Newb Cards; it's scummy.

Not that this should be an excuse or anything, but I had 2 hours of sleep in that post. Which is why you saw a hell lot of snarky remarks in there. I was just using a vague example and I'm pretty sure I haven't used the newb card yet. I feel like when he uses the newb card he believes that it's justified, but when someone else uses it he doesn't believe it's justified and finds someone scummy for it. I just find the fact he's not willing to go one way with other players, but demands we give him the opposite way.

Is anyone else getting the distinct impression that fuzz is just posting filler now?

Well considering when I posted what he replied to I knew exactly what I was referring to because I read where he stated he had experienced reading people due to his cousin. To me it can be considered a filler post, but to those who possibly missed it or didn't read it it might not be considered that.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

Uh. Those hours here are totally illegal. Why not Monday? It's not part of the 'weekend'.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Interesting conversation that I have missed while being absent.

I can't tell if AJ misrepped by accident or if he misrepped on purpose.

I have to agree with Mollie that lynching a slot because they aren't putting out is not the way to go. We have around 10 days and we shouldn't be trying to lynch a slot without giving them the chance to speak.

If we push a lynch on an in-active slot there will be some tough periods after it mainly due to this:

a) The slot turns out to be town - we just caused an unnecessary mislynch that could be used elsewhere to actually lynch scum.

b) The slot turns out to be scum - We just lynched scum - YAY, but we can't find their partner because there's lack of interactions with all players which in turn makes it harder for them to slip up and make a mistake in outting their partner.

@Mollie:

I had Thud as leaning town and AJ as a top town read. I don't see how I had Thud as a "strong town" read at all.

@KMD;

If today was catch-up on football why couldn't you do that and catch up on THIS game? I can watch TV and do this at the same time. -_-
The two jobs make sense now though with those hours.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So basically your pushing for a Thud-KMD lynch is a policy lynch rather than a real scummy lynch?

There's a equal chance of that slot flipping either way, but you aren't considering it or even looking at it from that way.

You are trying to label it a 'good' lynch because it will help remove an easy slot for scum to bandwagon. I'm not fond of your posts. If you felt that way about Thud during Day 1 why didn't you bring it up then? Why are you trying to push the lynch now, but not then?

Why aren't you analyzing N1 NK, but you are willing to analyze that NK?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I wouldn't have replaced in if I didn't have the time. /:
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This is the AJ post in question regarding the misrep.

I don't see how Jason was planning to hammer Fuzz.

Clearly, if I didn't fact-check my posts before going into an argument I wouldn't have said something that was taken out of context or misrepped. Jason IS pushing for a Thud-lynch rather than for pressure which is what I accused him of in the first place rather than voting Thud-KMD for pressure.

You can call it a cheap shot if you like, but if I knew I was busy and carrying two jobs with those hours I wouldn't have committed to replace in. I would have passed the slot along to someone else and then possibly taken the next spot that appeared. I am not really bitching about the replacement, but I'm just saying that I think it's unfair to have replaced in when you clearly didn't have sufficient time to begin with.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well Mollie just needs to vote D3x and AJ to have voted the whole player list today. This is removing herself ofc.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Haiiii Mollie <3
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Not really. I'm just waiting for his promised content. I already said what I had to say about KMD in my post 780.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mollie. Where did you see that btw? Mind linking it to me?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Malakittens »

Alright, sorry here. Been staying off the game a bit to avoid being burnt out which sadly is happening at this moment.

Regarding the last day;

If I didn't already have an FoS on Mollie I would now, but considering I already do.. My FoS gets bigger due to that hammer, but also due to your unexplained vote hopping during the last day. You also seemed very uppity when I called you scum which isn't something that I often see from you. In that case I have a feeling that you are probably scum partners with Jason.

Now regarding last day AFTER the flip.

I still think either Mollie or Fuzz is Jason's partner. I don't know if scum-AJ would lead a charge like that on a partner. Though AJ wasn't really around that much during the last day phrase so there's a possibility of that also.

I'm not sure what to make of the KMD NK. I mean the NK makes no sense, none what so ever. Which brings me to question whether or not we have an inexperienced scum rather than an experienced one. It's WIFOM to even think about it though. Honestly, I would have thought AJ would have gotten killed only because he lead the charge on the Jason wagon.

---

AJ:

Please explain how the post you linked even clears Fuzz. It does not in my mind because Fuzzy is only mentioned once in that post.. And well to me that not something that would clear him.

I would love to know how Mollie's random hammer vote also clears her from being scum with Jason.

AJ you mean this post of yours?

Basically you stated that if Jason flipped scum he's partnered with Fuzzy, yourself or Jiffy.

Though what I find odd reading that post of yours now is that you stated that Mollie and Jason could be partners, but never labeled Mollie under a possible partner with the Jason tab.

Which brings me to question you AJ. Not because of the list, but because you are backtracking so hard now which makes me wonder if you're possibly scum. I wouldn't think an experienced town member after a mafia flip would backtrack so hard like you are doing right now.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I tend to play too many games and due to this I am active in them all and after a while I tend to start getting non active because my will to want to post gets decreased. To counteract that when I stay off the site to recover so I don't go non active. I am also limiting myself so I'm currently in less games so I'll have more time here <3
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Never would I run away from a game.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

My post in Day 3 gives my reads. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Considering you haven't even made a comment regarding that post besides the most non-important part.

Right, now I want AJ to answer questions and I actually want people to respond to it.

Also, Fuzzy, following up on this post by yours in Day 2.

Did this team just up and disappear for you? I just find it odd that during Day 2 you stated that you could see a AJ-Jason team, but right now you are voting/going after Mollie.

Your actions don't make sense right now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Actually, my interactions with Jason was not weak. I was planning on staying on his wagon during Day 2 and pushing it, but my scum read, Fuzzy, jumped on him and put him to L-1 way to early in Day 2. I already stated why I don't like quick lynches.

Bullshit. I have seen scum randomly put their partners at L-1 or even hammer them like that. What Mollie did was anti-town at weakest. She didn't wait for a claim, but hammered. I'm sorry, but I would think town would take more interest in looking at the VC's and voting because it can either cost them the game or not, but instead it was messy. That's a great excuse to allow a scum to slide "oh I accidentally hammered it was a mistake"

Right, so you're back tracking once again. You totally said "I'm going to read my post" YET you disregarded the whole entire fucking thing.

---

As for D3x my answer is "yes".
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

D3x; how am I cleared in your mind? Want to dig for your reasoning here.

AJ: seems as you made up your mind to lynch me regardless of what I say or even do.

More to come when I'm home
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'll be back sometime tomorrow to understand what Fuzzy and Mollie are doing.

Yes, Fuzzy, that looks like an almost OMGUS vote on Mollie, but Fuzz voted Mollie earlier in the start of Day 3 and then removed it.

In post 862, fuzzybutternut wrote:If you recall, mala, I was second to vote Jason, then the l-1 vote came, then PMs vote. Seriously, pay more attention. :
unvote

Also, what? Look at the spoiler tab. I was the second person to vote Jason. Why are you forgetting that little gem?

Spoiler:
In post 597, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 596, pirate mollie wrote:oh and people might want to pay attention to how jason never elaborated on any of his reads or any of his schemes.

I was going to mention this, but just put it aside as "He probably was bluffing regardless".

Anyways,

Vote:Jason

Nothing wrong with taking scum out.

In post 599, Malakittens wrote:So just got home from work and now working on my current post.

I'm still quite convinced we have a scum-Jason, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. (YAY for taking law as a major)

Here's where I elaborated on my Jason-scum read.

I don't like things that Jason has done because I don't really feel like it's town-motivated.

• I did not like him using PoE very early in Day 1 without flips. It seemed scummy to me because it felt as if he already knew alignments.
• I also did not like how he did not explain his reads, but also felt that he had too many town reads rather than him looking for scum.
(Located here)

I also took note with how many times Jason ignored my posts overall.

There was a question where I addressed to Jason in this post.
Though he did answer that question here, but I found the answer very vague.

During the end of Day 1 Earl was riding my radar because he seemed to be opportunistically leaving himself wide open to vote people in the future. This is something that I didn't agree with and found quite scummy regarding Earl. Though Jason was still one of my top scum reads.

---

I also did take time to review Fuzzy because I found it odd how he was simply agreeing with my post earlier in Day 1, but now is seemingly attacking Jason in Day 2 due to the night kill.

In this post I did a quick review during Day 1 of Fuzzy and found a huge conflict. Would anyone like to guess what player the conflict of reads was on? Jason.

He replies to me in this post.

@ I've thought Jason was town from the start, and he hasn't said much that rubbed me wrong. I have the same opinion with you, Mala. I'm not sure about Teo's (d3x's) alignment yet. I was suspicious of him at first, but, since he's been replaced, nothing askew has hit me. Everything else is correct though.

So, you stated that you thought Jason was town from the start, but hasn't said much that rubbed you wrong.

To me this reads as he's said stuff that has rubbed me wrong, but I'm not going to say anything now regarding it. Which leaves a window in which Fuzz can openly vote Jason in the future.

The only reason why I'm bringing this quote up now is because I did not like Fuzzy's opening Day 2 post. That rubbed me the wrong way in which I had a bit of a back and forth discussion with him regarding it.

---

I know I said I was going to review D3x, Jason and Mollie, but what Fuzzy was saying rubbed me wrong that when I got home I switched it up.

---

I do think there's a huge possibility of a Fuzzy/Jason scum team.

Jason is experienced and has no qualms about distancing. I could see Jason latching onto the Fuzzy wagon to gain possible cred in the future after it was known that the Teo-wagon wasn't gaining traction. I noticed that Jason did not want to tie Fuzzy/Earl with each other, but joined the Fuzzy wagon once "Jiffy" hopped off of it.

It wasn't until Day 2 that Fuzzy has just recently started to put some distance between Jason and himself.

So right now I'm stuck in a problem.

My scum-reads are equal on both Jason and Fuzzy and just saw a preview edit that both AJ and D3x both put 1 vote on each.

Vote: Jason
In post 616, fuzzybutternut wrote:Jason's response was exactly what I thought it would be. He seems frantic and paranoid that the wagon is on him now, and so he is trying to pull every little bit of evidence he can pull to take the wagon off of himself. Before everyone jumps down my throat about it, it's not the fact that he's trying to get the wagon off of him, it's the way he's doing it. I'm seeing a metric fuckton of OMGUS reads on Thudworm. Though, I will agree with him on the fact that Thud should post more, so we can get a better read on her. Other than that, I'm reading scum.
Vote:JasonWazza
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Somehow AJ I think your logic is flawed. Negative interaction could look like distancing and we don't know how each person would play.
Have you ever played with a scum Mollie before?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fuzzy, I could see AJ doing the same because he was barely around for Jason's lynch. To me his vote seemed like an idle vote.
I noticed that in Day 1 AJ barely talked about Jason and labeled him null and then town. Which he then 180'd the read and voted Jason based off the Jiffy kill. It's very close to what you were saying also regarding the kill.

Anyways, AJ's blant backtracking makes me wonder if he's the last scum. He's done in quite a few times and I'm thinking its not out of town motivation, but scum motivation.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Here's why I think AJ is scum.

Let's go back to his original slot.

2nd post by Seras182 is here.
-This post Seras182 basically vote Teo which looks like a defense of Jason. Then goes to call Jason a null read.

Jason then questions that in this post.

Sera then changes the read to a town leaning. Odd thing about it Jason had one post after his initial questioning. Which makes me wonder why the change was so sudden. That post is located here.

When AJ comes in..

His first post is addressing the IC (Jason). He states that he sees nothing that warrants a vote or even a lynch on Jason. Post locatedhere.

AJ's next set of posts address most of the players, but Jason himself.

Afterwards AJ gives off his reads. Even though he sees nothing that warrants a lynch on the IC.. Jason is still considered "null". Locatedhere.

Posts later.. AJ labels Jason as a town read due to Jason hunting down players. The one thing he found scummy about Jason was holding cards close to his chest. Even though he states that he found Jason scummy for that he never brought up the issue prior.
Also in the same post AJ gives off possible connections..
If Jason flipped scum: Fuzzy, AJ and Jiffy are possible partners. He did say that PM could be partners with Jason, but never the other way around. Which I found that odd and called it out during Day 3.
Post located here.

I find it odd regarding AJ about the whole 'RC' and Fuzzy situation.

AJ seemed to be lining up Fuzzy as a Deadline lynch, but not because he found him scummy. Then we have the whole AJ wants to be the one to hold the hammer, but then passes it to PM for a 'reaction test'.

Then after the 'Jiffy NK.

This is what I found the most interesting.
(Fuzzy thinks Jason might be responsible for the 'Jiffy NK here)
(AJ starts to look at Mollie and Jason due to Day 1 in this post. AJ then votes Jason in this post.)

So from one NK (Jiffy) AJ moves Jason from a town read to a scum read and votes him that Day. I find it odd because a lot of people were finding Jason suspicious to begin with. Which gives AJ a lot of motivate to want to start the wagon in-case Jason does end up getting lynched. We also have the part of the Day 2 post where he looks like he leaves himself wide open to switch to a Mollie wagon if it's needed.

I skipped most of his end of Day 2 posts because they were all regarding a Fuzzy/Jason team.

So starting from Day 3. He's doing the same exact thing he did during Day 2 to Jason/Mollie, but instead it's Mollie/I.
He thinks the last scum is Mollie or I, but goes to vote me. Which disregards a few things. He drops the Fuzzy/Jason scum team all together (though he touches it up in his beginning post) He ignores his connection post that he had written during Day 1.
Located here.

This post by AJ makes me think his mind is already made up to vote me without actually voting me or making a case. Located here. (I have seen scum use a mindset like that)

Here's the case that AJ presents to vote me. (Located here)

Other notes I found odd when going through AJ's ISO.

-Fuzzy calls out Mollie for softclaiming town, but never called out AJ for it.

- AJ I already explained why I got off the Jason wagon. It's because Day 2 just started and I didn't want a quick lynch. I'm surprised you are trying to paint my actions scummy for that.

Vote: AJ

So, I can see how this is going to look retaliatory, but it isn't. AJ is disregarding any possible connections post during Day 1. He has literally lined up Mollie during Day 2 and Day 3 after each flip. He's trying to paint my actions scummy for not wanting a quick lynch.

All of which I really don't like and I feel is really scummy.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Umg, Mollie did you even read my posts at all today?

I explained it. Was his back tracking which I don't see as town-motivated.
He disregarded any possible Day 1 connections and voted me which he never once called me Jason's partner.
He also has you lined up as a lynch. Which is just scummy all by itself.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You are hilarious Mollie. Just because I'm not jumping over someone for hyper-active posting doesn't mean I'm scum for it. Hyper-active posting isn't as big of a scum tell as you think. There actually are players who just post like that in general, but you don't call them scum for it all the time. In fact calling someone scum for hyper-active posting is like calling someone scum for being alive after being called obvstown for days in a row.

Hyper-active posting is when a player posts a lot and everything they think to make it look like they are hunting. (Or so that's what I get out of it when I read someone calls them that)

If anything Mollie you never called Adam scum for hyper-active posting. I did, but I'll admit I was 100000000000000% joking when I actually said it.

So why is Adam anywhere different from Fuzzy?...

Also, since we are kinda on the topic of Mollie.. I do have an issue with your post "If Fuzzy flips town look at Mala, don't look at me! " attitude.

---

I also don't agree with AJ's flawed logic of the fact I haven't died yet means I'm scum. Question to you AJ most everyone called you town during Day 1 and even Day 2, why aren't YOU dead yet?

I can see scum trying to pull wool over inexperienced eyes with that exact logic.

---

Fuzzy. I have seen experienced scum have no interactions with their partners. In fact I have caught scum off that reason alone. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Holy living hell.....

Mollie why did you vote D3x?

Fuzzy why did you vote D3x?...

I have to say that Fuzzy's vote there was horrific. L-1 after Mollie just switched. WTF was that.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah. Well I'm convinced that either him or AJ is scum.

Also; I'm willing to give him a chance to speak, but anyone have any objections to intent to hammer Fuzzy? That L-1 was just so bad especially since D3x is town..(At least I believe he's town, I'm pretty sure he's town since the whole Teo/Jason thing)

Not that Mollie's vote on D3x was any better.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what it was also. Though I want Mollie to answer for it first.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

When did I say confirmed town? I said obvs town which is different from confirmed town. Actually, I did have some suspicion on me during Day 2 which is probably why I'm still alive right now. I think it's VERY bad logic to try and lynch a player BASED ON THE FACT they are still living. That's giving scum mislynches is what I BELIEVE you are doing right now.

Don't misrep me and try and put words in my mouth right now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

Wait, if everyone wanted to lynch jiffy. Why would he be the NK?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry. I posted on break >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fuzz, why the hell would scum NK a person people wanted to lynch. That makes ZERO sense. I think that would give a reason to keep them alive.

Mollie, AJ's logic of I'm still alive because I'm scum is super flawed. I have seen town go down due to that logic and I am town so I know he's pushing for a mislynch here. The other fact is Mollie he has lined you up in every possibility each night. Which to me feels like once he gets rid of me (if he succeeds - he will be going after you). That to me is scummy. Then there's the fact that he knows D3x and Fuzzy are both town. He's called you town, IMO, to attempt to buddy you in order for you to lynch me.

(He's totally going to say I misreped him, but I didn't. That's my take on it)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Meaning D3x asked me a question, but I was gone by the time it posted.

^ predit @ Mollie.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fuzzy looks like he's getting confused on what a NK guideline is supposed to be though. (Gotta figure out if he's faking it)

Also he's not doing the same as AJ. He's called us all scum and AJ has litterally called everyone, but I town. Which gives me the feeling he knows everyone is town.

For the record - I see your argument with fuzzy, but I'm still weary that AJ is still the last scum with his tunneling.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fuzzy wtf are you trying to say. -.-

Your predit posts makes no sense.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay I found the quote. Kinda makes sense, I misread the first quote tbh.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Other games have meta. Players have strong meta qualities attached to them then they would do in different games. I can tell you right now that unless you go and research my scum meta you won't know what it is because not one person here has played with a scum-Mala. Mollie does know some of my town-meta, but also from a quick-glance might know some of my scum-meta from when we played together with Guille(He happens to know my scum-meta off the back of his hand). Mollie has witnessed a town-Mala who was NK'd after N1 (One because I purposely bread-crumbed a role and second game because of I was semi-sus of a scum member).

So because I don't add up to town by reasons I'm scum. Yeah and what happens when I flip town? Who's the last scum to you then? Mollie?

You are tunneling hardcore and I don't like it. Then again I'm tunneling hardcore, but I think Fuzzy is scum, but I'm trying to get as much information out of this day as I can so I don't end up voting wrong because LyLo situations for every player sucks.

I can tell you right now - I think D3x is town for the same reasons that you do.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

@Aj: Why did you respond to the meta part of my post, but ignored the second more important part?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fuzz.. The thing is.. Interactions between Teo and Jason.. I don't think D3x can be scum. >_>

Did you look at those interactions?..
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I want AJ to respond to my post. v.v
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Uh, D3x, why did you call me out when I said the same thing to AJ? >_>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Didn't**
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hm hm hm.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Alrighty. Imma hammer Fuzzy before going into work tomorrow.

Hopefully it's the right choice and it's game over.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

Why? >.>

I'm doing it in a few mins once I get home. I had shool and I really believe AJ is the last scum. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

So like I was going to call AJ out for lurking towards the deadline along with tunneling me, but he has posted elsewhere 3 times that not really game related since it's in general discussion. Still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Here goes. >.>

Vote: Fuzzy
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

Because it seemed like you already knew he was town just like the same with D3x and to an extent Mollie who you flipped flopped around with a read.

AJ you are scum. I mean seriously evaded the wagon which to me is scummy due to knowing it is probably a mislynch.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well considering both Mollie and D3x were probably not planning on voting you and I have up tryin to convince them. If fuzzy wasn't hammered. Today would have been a no lynch because I don't think you would have voted fuzzy Aj.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

When did I call you a mislynch?..

I believe AJ is scum. End of story.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

If you turn up to be town.. Which I don't think you will. AJ evaded the wagon which is scummy since it gives off an illusion. I have seen scum sit back and slide by and allow town to do the dirty work for them and use that to their advantage to win.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fuzzy. There was NO way to convince AJ to vote you. There was no way for me to convince Mollie or D3x to switch to AJ. AJ was trying to convince D3x, Mollie to switch to me. I'm town and I'm not sitting here allowing scum-AJ to tunnel, get me lynched, send us into LyLo and then end up allowing the town to destroy each other in LyLo and sit back as it happens. I tried and no one was budging, but seriously tunneling on you. Did you want me to sit here and allow a no lynch to happen?

No, we can't switch votes.

If you actually read why I voted you. It's a damn good town reason thinking ....
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I have been known to think ahead more when I'm town. This is thinking ahead. I'll explain after the game why it's a good thing to do. I have done a similar situation in the past in a Micro and we won that game (I was town).

---

Also.. Your last post.. The mix-up of terms is hard to understand..
I really don't understand why you think it's a good thing to attempt to NK speculate before it happens.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1083, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 1069, Malakittens wrote:Because it seemed like you already knew he was town just like the same with D3x and to an extent Mollie who you flipped flopped around with a read.

AJ you are scum.
I mean seriously evaded the wagon which to me is scummy due to knowing it is probably a mislynch.

Three scum now? Holy shit. What a twist!

Right back at you. You accused everyone this Day of being scum..

You voted Mollie - dropped that one.
You voted D3x - kept that vote.
You hinted at suspicion against AJ and now you are doing it against me.

So, Bravo, for you saying what I'm doing is bad, but when you think there's oh what? ..2, 3 4 and OH HEY GUESS what the answer IS 5 scum - it's okay? .. Funny...
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

5 players -> No Lynch -> NK -> 4 players ->(mislynch) -> 3 players -> NK -> 2 players = Scum win.

Yep.. No lynch was teh right way to go.. I applaud you for thinking it is.

---

Keeping your options open is scummy. That is why you were lynched.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hey AJ. Thanks for letting me know that you are planning to keep me alive while you are hoping to tunnel more on me. Why do you keep saying you are going to live and not die? Seem overconfident that you are going to be alive during Day 5.. The same applies to keeping me alive during Day 5..
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fun, fun..

(Uber you opened early..)

I also refuse to vote early right now since we are in LyLo. Since.. Voting early usually ends up being in the benefit of the scum..

I'll have more to say in a bit. I'm sleepy as of right now. Which really sucks.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'll have a post done later tonight after class.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I know I fell asleep and then forgot what I was going to say in the post ...
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Two reasons:

1) I have a huge policy about hating quick lynches. I have been on both the opposing side of a quick lynch and I have been the on the side that has contributed to a quick lynch. Both of which caused town to lose every single time. I been trying to learn from old games to avoid similar mistakes.

To me quick lynches are scummy and benefit the scum. When he put Jason at L-1 I thought he was trying to quick lynch Jason and draw a quick end to the day rather than wait it out to try to draw out more connections.

2) The other reason was because the way fuzzy's post #608 read to me as he locked into voting Jason without thinking of other options. That to me is scummy, but also felt he was lining up lynches by the NK.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

He was town read in the beginning of the game, but not so much after Day 2. Where are you getting that he was a town read after Day 2?

Also, Mollie why did you dodge AJ's question?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mollie - I play another site which also has those rules. Where it is deadline based and not majority based, but I have never hammered like that on this site. Nor would I ever use that as an excuse. Plus you added that last part of post #1115 because that is different from the original response.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay so first off the answer you gave wasn't what I asked. That was AJ's question, but I was just trying to get you to answer it because you seemed to dodge it. I am not saying you are scum for this next sentence, but I have found scum hesitant to answer questions that have already been answered. I was simply trying to get you to answer it to figure out motivates.

I'm not trying to be convincing, but I'm trying to get the last town member to trust me rather than to well rise up and slaughter me. When you are in LyLo like this your play does automatically have to change regardless of alignment. You can't just sit back and hope to hell the remaining town member trusts you. You need to help them come to trust you.

Actually, I care because I was scared of a QL after my actions during last day because if we have two votes on me the town loses. I rather have a win for the town rather than a loss.

You haven't even told us who you are thinking is town and who you think is scum, but I actually don't want you too. Only because I have seen town members play in that mindset of not wanting to give out the reads in LyLo. I did that in an Open setup in the Summer and almost cost the scum to lose, but I ended up mistrusting my first Day 1 analysis and lost it. I also lost it because I couldn't get the last town member to trust me and we were literally at arms the last few Day phrases which benefited the scum team.

The reason to not allow scum to know your reads is it happens to bother the hell out of scum because it forces them to stay on their toes rather than to lay back.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

No, it's not. You may say its forced, but that's your perception. You are also pretty tunneled on me so basically I feel as if you are taking all my posts in a tinted glass way rather than an open mind.

I over explain things as town. I come up with crazy theories as town. I have in the past aboustely destroyed a crazy theory by poking holes in it. I over think and over explain inRL happens to be a personality trait. So basically what you find scummy there is just me in general. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No. I thought him or AJ was scum. I hammered because no one was listening to me regarding AJ. Aj was most likely not going to hammer Fuzz. Either Fuzzy was going to be lynched, a no lynch or my lynch were the only three things likely to happen. Now if I was lynched - I would flip, game would go into night and then it most likely would have been Fuzzy in a LyLo suitation. If a no lynch happened there was very little chance of winning out of that. I explained the numbers. Lynching Fuzzy was out best option. Why? Because it would potentially remove a really scummy player before LyLo. Having scummy players in LyLo is something scum want because it's easier for them to win. Removing them will drastically reduce the chances of scum winning and give the town a better shot.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You didn't even acknowledge my last post. You asked me a question and I answered.

Why are you asking why his vote isn't on me?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Quick LyLos never help town, it always helps scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Malakittens »

*Sigh*

FFS. I have to now reevaluate both reads again. Mollie's last post gave me a horrible vibe. The last few LyLo's I encountered scum allowed the other players to duke it out and that's what gave them the win because it caused them both to OMGUS each other and then the scum hammered them.

If I judge you Mollie by my own mindset when I'm scum - that post you just posted is a scum tell in of itself.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

See the thing is Mollie - I have had a more of a town read on you than AJ since this Day, but the one post I pointed out slightly changed it.

I will say that I been in a few three player LyLo's. Two as scum - won them both, but a lot as town and lost I believe all of them.

I have gone back and looked at your exchanges with Jason. They don't all look like scum-scum exchanges. Also I am
never
a confident Mala in LyLo. Unless you have read me in LyLo you don't really have a right to judge my play in LyLo unless you read up on any of them.

I have only had one LyLo as town where I correctly guessed, but the other town member buddied the scum hardcore that there was no way to win it and I ended up giving up and letting the town lose.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah - I would think the Jiffy NK was connected to a past history with Jason. The fact you are still trying to explain a motive when the motive is possibly pretty clear since Jason flipped is absurd.

I do believe Mollie is town and AJ I believe you are scum.

Hopefully I'm making the right choice in this.

Vote: AJ

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sowee to those I had to lie too. Especially Mollie >.>

Thanks Jason. I feel bad; was my call on the Jiffy NK that got you lynched ): you did well too!

As for AJ - you had me dead on, but killing you over d3x would have been a mistake in LyLo.

Mollie had me a few times also. Don't know how I weaseled out of it.

Nice try town. You guys did well - if I was harsh this game - I apologize.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Malakittens »

I am just glad that this game ended before going on vLa this week.

I feel really bad about having to trick everyone against my meta - which I even tricked you against my own scum meta for part of the game.

Honestly Mollie - I really wasn't sure which way you were going to go with your vote.

Über is there a DQT? Also thanks for letting me replace in <3
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It's not like AFTER you died I talked in the scum QT. xD

BOOM.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

He was attempting to push for your lynch. Idk why.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I was scared we were going to restart. I feel as this was one of my better scum games and was like noooooooo =(

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”