pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi Rachmarie
vote: Rachmarie

Nice to be back here.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do you think a moderately sized wagon pulls us out of RVS?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

You do :o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Not sure if House is actually a 'jerk', role playing a jerk, or pretending to be a jerk. :\

We can ask questions, which elicit responses. Its just this forum seems to frown upon that sort of proactiveness.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 77, deathfisaro wrote:Ooooooh I thought this was a 10 player game lol never mind I'm bad

How many games have you played with 10 players on this forum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

The even number of people suggests that you don't play 'basic games'. And that leads me to wonder where you came; I would imagine a quick-mafia site.
-How much mafia have you played total?

In post 66, House wrote:
In post 57, pisskop wrote:Not sure if House is actually a 'jerk', role playing a jerk, or pretending to be a jerk. :\

We can ask questions, which elicit responses. Its just this forum seems to frown upon that sort of proactiveness.

It's a simple task to ISO me and get that answer for yourself.

:igmeou: A quick glance would suggest a light witty humor, and that was as scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 59, Count Dooku wrote:It is not RVS anymore:
UNVOTE:

The unvote is not what bothers me about this, its trying to justify it. The end of RVS is in no way a concrete event nor does it dictate that you instantly unvote.
And since your unvote your minimal content has sunk to correcting other players on their grammatical mistakes.

In post 69, croboss wrote:Ok I'll say my thoughts after school.

VOTE: unvote

How's that post going?

In post 86, House wrote:
IRT second part: This could be a townslip.

I don't really look too far into that. The wifom is that scum are wanking out the odds and 'slipping'. Being bad at math isn't a townslip.

I agree with House; this is a hairy post. It sends my hair on end.

In post 96, VictorDeAngelo wrote:First, let's drop all the setup specualtion talk. Thank you.
I don't like House's vote in VOTE: 93. Ton's of people have been speculating and I don't see why Lal should be singled out.

+1 to ending the speculation minefield.
afa House's vote, I'm okay with it. Tons of people have been speculating; about the setup. His reason is generic though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Sir Cyanide

In post 22, SIR CYANIDE wrote:Btw someone refresh my memory it's been a while since I played a game here, seeing as we are
13 players
we need 7 people to vote for 1 person to reach a lynch right?

In post 95, SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Yeh I'm retarded, I was thinking 'there's 10 town and 3 of them are scum so 7:3'
but that obviously doesn't make any sense. Either way that just makes my point even more relevant.

Indeed.
I'm relatively mixed in how I feel about you. Some things I like, some things look like poor focus, some things look like scuz.

People on this site are really antsy to call something breadcrumbing/tells, I don't really believe in that. Seeing as the likelihood of there being an IC is so high, I suggest we devote some of our energy to discussing what the optimal play for the IC should be. I've already looked through the forums and wiki and there are no real articles and/or discussions about it. All in favor yay/nay?

Nay. Your job as a townie isn't to try to predict the actions of the PRs nor is it your job to hunt them out.

In post 49, SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Worse, you may not get shot for it because you're more likely to be vanilla town if you mispredicted the set-up. You stated 'innocent child, tracker, 20/80

I'm really confused why the IC is the subject of such prolonged discussion. Does it change your game strategy much?

In post 83, SIR CYANIDE wrote:Ok, lets see what we know so far. Sadly I can't post in blue so we're going with a European traffic light scheme (
green
is town read,
orange
is neutral/undecided,

<Readlist>

Isn't it early to do this? I appreciate the townread, really, but this is a lot of effort for a first read. I look forward to your periodic reads.

Vote: Sir Cyanide
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 122, Drezi wrote:
In post 119, SIR CYANIDE wrote:In example one, the IC makes an incorrect play by immediately counterclaiming.

My examples are both the continuations of your example2, which is in the quote. Read it as such, noone is counterclaiming immediately.

+1

Don't see the 'added value' in letting people fake claim to avoid the noose.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Relax. It looks like you're an old timer, but haven't played (here) in a while. Do you have any updates to make to your readlist?
You're rapidly approaching ludicrous amounts of tryhard in your defense. I don't think most players think you are trying to breadcrumb or fakeclaim.

unvote

can we drop the IC bit and start looking to other things. Like

Crobos

Crobos, can we get that opinion post?
What do you think of this whole conversation?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

SC, do you think Death is scummy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im scumreading house.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im currently on a phone, but I think House was itching to get a town read on you for you, and thus put down the newbie for newbtown pushing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:43 am

Post by pisskop »

AFA
House

. Incredible amounts of agression, posts like this:
In post 38, House wrote:
In post 37, SIR CYANIDE wrote:
I don't know, I've seen scum vote scum plenty of times in rvs.

Not in a way that draws unnecessary attention right out the gate, I'd wager.

. This essentially says nothing. The total content reads 'scum don't vote other scum in a way that draws attention to themselves'; which is directly contradictory to the concept of bussing. Bad content is bad, but not necessarily scummy.

55 is another reiteration of 'scum are only careful' which is garbage, as all my previous experience with people like T S O is concerned. House himself comes off in a snarky manner that reminds me of scumTSO.

. 96 is him ascribing random townslips. I don't know if House actually knows how scum
can
act, as opposed to this little concept window of their performance he presents. I'd wager so, since he is aggressive enough to be none of the traits he has thus far ascribed to scum as scum. Severe Cognitive Dissonance.

Posts like 97, 54 are him setting up for later pushes.

His vote on Lal isn't a problem. Or at least it could well come from a town mindset. As I said earlier, his reason doesn't sync up to a real problem.
In post 92, House wrote:

She seems to know there is an IC and is trying to push Cyanide based on her knowledge.

. That's RVS reasons, and is a cover for another reason, afaic. The wifom she presents is stretching a little thin, but I don't see her as having 'clear' knowledge of an IC' based on her post 90.

I am not getting into how the IC isn't night bait in a game with guaranteed 2 other much more threatening PRs. If the IC gets outed and NKed, I'm going to be looking into their posts, because their power is the ability to flame with the scums.
We seriously
need to get off the speculation of PRs. Scum is looking for them, and we would be better served looking for scum than our strongest townies.

. Post 113 is again something I disagree with. Both in regards to the IC optimal strategy and with regards to how likely an IC is likely to catch a bullet. A poor town player is a poor IC, much more than any other role. A poor cop can still be trusted to make semi-reasonable night actions, for example.

Post 116 is more crap. I don't think, as I said earlier, that anybody thought he was fishing. The speculation is unhealthy, but House doesn't say that. This is where I think House decides to push Death's lynch.

Post 155 is a vote for crap reasons. If he wants to find Death scummy, that's fine. Death is not fishing, the reason for that vote is crap.

Posts 155-162 could all be eliminated or put into one-two posts.
In post 158, House wrote:
Shitposting.

I don't know if House meant to say the post is shit, but House himself is shitposting. The very definition of shitposting is repeated and trollish remarks in a thread. 155-162 provide nothing, and he does it throughout the game with his abusive remarks to others.

Vote: House
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 168, deathfisaro wrote:Multiple White Knights. Does this make me a Disney Princess?

Don't flatter yourself. I'm hunting House, not protecting you. Anything you get out of this is incidental.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

What the hell are you two doing? This isn't content.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

you should help us put down House. He is infected with teh scumz.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 281, acryon wrote:It's your job to prove why I should lynch him, not mine to prove why we shouldn't (especially when my view is "I don't think he's scum" which is different from "I think he's town").

This is my stance on Croboss, atm. He's done things that I would call scummy in other people,

-like only voting for people with a wagon
-Fail to give out reads or show involvement, and justifying his failure via 'I'm bad' or 'The burden doesn't fall upon me to be town'
-Discusses theory in an oddly blunt and undetailed fashion.

. .Its as if he is mature (older than a kid) and intelligent enough to grasp the basic theories, but doesn't quite get the social aspect of the game. This is a game of logic, but also about the minds of others. Its literally half a popularity contest.

I've seen newbscum do this before, which is why I'm concerned.

In post 278, SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Well I'm not the one getting bored but yeah. Cat-centric please.

Spoiler: Cat

Spoiler: NotCat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

RachMarie

I've been waiting patiently to greet you; where are you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

You play close to your chest, it seems.
Do you have any scum games you would recommend I look at in particular?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Neat-o, Thanks!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Because it's on you, and I'm not convinced that your generally erratic and abrasive town play is completely responsible. I want to see Death and Rach before I start shifting gears, too.
I liked your 258, though. When you posted it it looked too convoluted to be anything more than poor clutching, but it has its merits.
. In addition, stagnation of a game comes in large part because scum are fairly happy with the game. They would, and have fight the apathy should they stand to lose.
And I don't see a House Dooku ScumTeam. So its not all bad.

In post 245, Riabi wrote:
In post 241, House wrote:
I can be as scummy as I want to be, actually.

Is this an admission of scumminess?

What did you mean when you said this? If you were going to be translated for somebody who had never played mafia before, what would you say
You seem much more confident than in previous games of yours. A lot of what I saw as idealism has left in favor of a more predatory flavor.

In post 255, SIR CYANIDE wrote:Especially because Riabi didn't join the IC debate.

About that debate. Do you think scum are more likely to encourage, ignore, or actively try to smush setup debates like that? It obviously helps them, but if all the world's a stage.

In post 232, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
Can be more specific about what you didn't like here?

In post 90, Lalendra wrote:Why isn't it possible for scum to throw out misinformation? I.e., if there's no tracker, that could be VT mispredicting the setup, or scum deliberately misrepresenting the setup in an effort to feign ignorance and seem towny. Both seem equally likely. The amount of thought you're putting into this makes me uneasy, and this post reads like a setup.

A safe assumption to make, OR this is scum who knows that there is an IC and is trying to rationalize why he might know that so that when the IC is discovered, and it seems like he knew too much, he can just go "well I said right in this post here that I was just assuming based on the completed games!"

This. I was confrontation and attempts criticize SC's abstract with further abstraction. In general, the more complex the wifom, the less likely it is to be true. Her posting after suggests she hadn't meant to draw heat, and her other scum games that I know about don't quite sync up with here. She is read as nulltown at this point; and is in fact due in for a checkup.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Lal, Croboss, and Death

-Can we get an update?

-Please share your thoughts wrt to:
. .Riabi v House
. .Count Dooku (and Drezi)
. .Victor, acyron, Rach, NJAC, Death

-Opinions of the tree leading wagons? [Croboss][House][Sir Cyanide]

In post 300, acryon wrote:I like you pisskop.

:oops: well shucks. I don't think you're scum at this point.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm really going to have to do some research and see if that kind of talk tends to come from a scumie or townie. :P

Since I came back to this site, I've seen that kind of line at least 8 times now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

PL

policy lynch

A lynch carried out out of principle or because you want to set an example that it is not okay to behave in a certain way. PL is 'lynch all liars' or 'lynch lurkers' or 'lynch trolls' or etc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

There is unlikely to be a catchup from Rach before the D1 end.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Do you have any experience with Rach?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:51 am

Post by pisskop »

I thought it was a relatively town thing for Dooku to do.
I picture young Dooku getting ready for high school, and it seems like a pro-town thing to say.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:54 am

Post by pisskop »

There's a large difference between pro-town sentiment and solid-play.

"Loose lips sink ships, but every pair of them isn't a Jap spy"

- I feel like you are over-reaching.
Do you find other Dooku posts to be odd? Which ones?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 378, acryon wrote:I don't think you can speak for the psyche of all townies on this, but either way, I think we're passed the real point of that discussion anyway.

But not the point of your intentions.

In post 355, acryon wrote:
In post 354, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 347, RachMarie wrote:I will try to catch up all

Nice.

@everyone
I want you guys to keep in mind while you read these catch-up posts that it is easier to make catch-up posts/reads look towny.

What is this? Some kind of weird disclaimer on Rach's catch-up posts to paint them black before people even read?

He made no comment about Rach specifically. I'm positive you knew the difference between the two statements; the one CD made, and what you rephrased it as.

In post 371, acryon wrote:But it's a little disingenuous I think to not think people would relate the two. If I said "Hey guys, I love pizza" and then you say shortly after "Beware of all people who say they love pizza".

This feels wrong too. Again, you are attempting to turn CD's post into an absolutist statement.

I don't like it at all. Its logically flawed.

unvote

vote: acryon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:03 am

Post by pisskop »

The jump from 'be mindful of catch-up posts' to 'pizza was liked by evil people, thus pizza is bad' is fairly significant, and is certainly a shift towards absolutism.

In post 371, acryon wrote:
In post 370, Count Dooku wrote:When did I say "be careful with Rach Marie's cath up posts"? Yes. Be careful with them. But not only with them... with every cath up, generally.]
It became appropriate when she said that she will do a cath up, so I reminded you.

But it's a little disingenuous I think to not think people would relate the two. If I said "Hey guys, I love pizza" and then you say shortly after "Beware of all people who say they love pizza". You can say you were talking about everyone, but the fact is it was the most applicable by far to Rach so it seemed directed in that way.

What Dooku says in 370 us exctly how I read his 354; there is in fact a clear distinction between his reaction to Rach and his statement '@Everyone'.

The relationship is in the proximity to each other, and thus wifomy at best. I could as easily claim you wanted to me to picture the arguement in its 'Hitler Loved Dogs' form.

In post 382, acryon wrote:Let's note there is also a difference between me making a general comment to the town about Dooku's apparent intentions and me engaging him directly on it right off the bat.

Fair enough.
unvote

@SC
Not for killing D1 lurkers without more reasons. Additionally, this is literally every game I've played with Rach.
Croboss is fine.

In post 385, Drezi wrote:On the other hand, you seem to argue that it wasn't about Rach and it's not logical to draw a connection there etc

As stated above 'The relationship is in the proximity to each other, and thus wifomy at best'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:29 am

Post by pisskop »

So vague analogies and presenting a false dilemma is pro-town?
In post 360, acryon wrote:
In post 359, Count Dooku wrote:
Maybe it would. Then keep in mind this guys.

It just sort of seems like your intention with the timing of that comment was to A) make town-Rach look bad to the town before she even gets her first real post, or B) coaching to scum-Rach to be careful about her catch-up post. I feel A) is far more likely.

How about c)
. His comment meant nothing to Rach.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 390, pisskop wrote:So vague analogies and presenting a false dilemma is pro-town?
In post 360, acryon wrote:
In post 359, Count Dooku wrote:
Maybe it would. Then keep in mind this guys.

It just sort of seems like your intention with the timing of that comment was to A) make town-Rach look bad to the town before she even gets her first real post, or B) coaching to scum-Rach to be careful about her catch-up post. I feel A) is far more likely.

How about c)
. His comment meant nothing to Rach.

EBWOP:
*WRT Rach specifically.*

You are not inquiring, you are inferring and narrating a story.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

And excluding the neutral or positive alternatives really lends itself to biased opinions. You were in effect painting him black for suggesting we watch the lurkers carefully.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. It was pressure then.

I'm a little unsure about his early posting, but after a few pokes he's posting fine.
-What do you think of Dooku then?
-House
-SC

And I gather you don't like the Croboss wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 407, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Dooku
- Do you think there's a lynch outside of House/SC/Croboss toDay?

In post 358, pisskop wrote:There is unlikely to be a catchup from Rach before the D1 end.

Why the skepticism?

In post 387, pisskop wrote:this is literally every game I've played with Rach.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 419, House wrote:pisskop need to swing.

I suggest you present evidence if you intend on pushing me. Its a very scummy thing, to simply hop around and proclaim one's guilt without any backing to it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, I am kind of perturbed you are lumping me into an association, to be honest.
Why am I associated with Dooku?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, I am kind of perturbed you are lumping me into an association, to be honest.
Why am I associated with Dooku?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Where is your associative evidence, House? I don't like
playing
gossiping with people who gambit their way to a lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

I don't think Dooku is a good lynch. I really get the vibe of a pressured townie out of him.

Where did Death go? OR NJAC?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

O.O Metal.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sir Cyanide

Can we have your reads list?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Death is my second choice today.

vote: Death

lol my mind said lynch:death
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont suppose House will back up his claim on scumkop now instead of making hollow statement?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 536, SIR CYANIDE wrote:
I thought there was reasoning behind his posting at first but now it is apparent that he is clearly insane. If this set-up had a village idiot... :D

Hmmm. I don't quite agree. House isn't playing like I would ever consider, but its far from VI material. It certainly relies upon gambits and shallow pushes though.

. I haven't been on the site much in the past year. I went over to the wiki to skim through the theory articles when I did. Many of the more aggressive players contribute by offering their play tips as both townies and scummies. House seems to have combined both for whatever reason.

. Articles such as how to praise other players who post things that further your wincon (i.e. House praising Victor) or ignoring pushes on you that don't require addressing (my push on him. I didn't ask any questions so he ignored it).
. Unwillingness to address your own case when not actively pushing it (his case on me) sets up vague suspicion now that he can easily enough weasel out of should it not continue to be in his interest.
. While not specifically stated in the wiki, it is also roundaboutly implied that the one lines buff your post count while also allowing you to skim the null-line and interact. You can't say he isn't contributing, only that he isn't doing it well or in a towny way.

What I'm saying, is that he is not abrasive in the aggressive way, although he is passive-aggressive. His play is suspicious as a towny and that contributes to his meta as it helps him be mobile as scum.
. I think reading House is more about his motivations behind his posts, not what he says per se. I think he is slightly more town-motivated than scum-motivated, but that by no means makes him town. It's fairly subjective, after all.

Onto me.

I would argue that while I haven't contributed the most in terms of raw content, I've been here for several pivotal moments, and have displayed my stake in the game with decisive opinions. I was amoung the first to read Lal as town and publicly say so. I've stated my opinion that Dooku is town quite adamantly. And I've engaged enough with you and the whole 'setup discussion' to say I have my suspicions of the motivations behind everyone in it.
I can ask as many questions as I like, and until you start asking them back I will continue. It looks fairly pedantic to accuse me of asking too many questions when I'm simply following through with my statement here.

Although I admit that I did ask too many questions at once to too many lurkers in 301
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Dooku. Can you make an effort to separate you responses into other posts?

Code: Select all

[quote]
and
[/quote]

will let you say things if you frame the other person's quotes as such. I find it sometimes hard to follow what is you and what isn't despite your coloration of your text. Red is scummy and blue is towny?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi Hana! Remember that time you were scum and I got you lynched? That's going to happen again!

Point out some of those glorious House questions, please.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Also, Point out some awesome Cyanide pressuring.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope. I played one game with her. It was intense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

I can agree for now on SC. House does give out townreads and does look for townslips.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 614, pisskop wrote:I can agree for now on SC. *anti-town* House does give out townreads and does look for townslips.

EBWOP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:30 am

Post by pisskop »

I meta'd him and read several of his games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yes, that was the point
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think he really got pressured our :(

He gave clear indications of what I would call anxiety.

@House
Are you being serious? I kinda feel like you're pretending to scumread me. Between your reluctance to present a case, your consistently spammy one-liners, and your now blatent implications that I suspect anything. Its actually sounds like a softclaim in 631, to be frank.

Whatever your obnoxious meta-strategy is, you seem determined to play poorly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 637, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 630, pisskop wrote:Yes, that was the point

Wrong.
The point you were trying to make was that Scum-House would be capable of doing such actions, not that Scum "in general" were capable of doing such actions as you mentioned here:
In post 618, pisskop wrote:I meta'd him and read several of his games.

I'm based my townread of what i perceive as general behavour of town and scum based from many games of experience, and tbh i've never seen scum hunt for townslips (even for towncred, sorry House), .

So the concept of buddying the town as scum is foreign to you?

if you have meta evidence that scum-House is capable of doing such then it is your job to present them

It certainly is not my job to walk you through his meta. Im not pushing him or defending him. You are welcome to go look or ask him.

In post 633, pisskop wrote:Its actually sounds like a softclaim in 631, to be frank.

This pings me. I don't see why any town would bring forth a possible soft-claim when such person hasn't died yet
It's scum's job to hunt for PRs, it's town's job to hunt for scum.
Unvote
Vote: pisskop

I dont see why you would quote my post out of context, or why scum would mention it publicly.
. You've just accused me of bad townplay, not scumplay.
Frankly, if House died the game would clear up.

Your concept of town/scum is that of transparent naiveity (which from direct experience I know is contrary to your own play), your reads are generalized, innaccuate, and supported by a couple (2) of small posts apiece, and your push upon me is a House of cards. :mrgreen:

You are an experienced scum player who placed into a scumslot, and will be put down as such.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Meh. That wasn't bad.

In post 649, Sakura Hana wrote:Finding townslips is different because scum can't predict people's movements, town notices such things much more easily.

Townslips can be retractred; especially when they are qualified with uncertain words. i.e:
In post 86, House wrote:IRT second part: This could be a townslip.

All giving somebody a townslip is in early game is is the equivalent of a smile and handshake. It means little to say somebody is may be townslipping. The very nature of 'slipping' requires and implies faulty play.
. I make points to praise others for their 'towny' posts as scum, and I know others do as well. This idea that House is town because he said nice things to people is ludicrous.
House has, as explained earlier, a style that is purposely obfuscating; making simply reading him at face value silly.

In post 649, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm not gonna go into more depth about it, but you trying to point out possible soft claims instead of letting them go doesn't help town, helps scum instead. When someone has died and then people wonder the "why" they died is when town goes look for soft/hard-claims PR-slips, etc.

In post 631, House wrote:pisskop strikes me as itching to get a claim out of me to confirm what he may have perceived as a soft claim earlier.

. Disclaimer: House's play involves poor town choices and gambits. If he is going to use his implied 'soft claim' to push a scumread of me on the town then he is going to have to substantiate it further. I would as soon PL a townie who would fake soft claim to get a lynch than not.

Do you have more on Acryon? I don't disagree with your assessment of it.
Is your CD/Reminiscence read independent of Acryon or whatever read you have on me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Oh. Also, if you have experience with NJAC; what's your opinion thus far?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:08 am

Post by pisskop »

I could go back onto Acryon.

Acryon

I kinda gave up on that the moment I hit resistance :-\ . Shame on me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:08 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Acryon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

I may note be able to respond regularly or in-depth within the next day or two, what with the holiday and the snowstorm tonight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 675, Lalendra wrote:Well maybe now we can learn something about RachMarie's slot.

:lol:
maybe. . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 709, Lalendra wrote:. As for Death, I'd prefer to wait and see what his replacement has to say.

Sakura Hana is Death.
Nacho is Rachmarie.

What do you think of Hana's entrance.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:43 am

Post by pisskop »

faze and phrase are homonyms, House :nerd:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 718, pisskop wrote:faze and phase are homonyms, House :nerd:

EBWOP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Others, What information will be gained by lynching Dooku/Hana?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Or your other favored lynch. If they flip, town or scum, what are you going to do with that information?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 733, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sakura's entrance looks pretty town so far! Do you agree or no?

The thought of a Death/Rach (Sakura/Nacho) scumteam has previously crossed my mind . . . And the there is no smilie for the terror I feel thinking about it. :eek:

But it was better than not.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 739, acryon wrote:FWIW, I'm not sure of his alignment in the other game I played with Metal, but his somewhat clumsy (hopefully no offense taken here) way of playing was existent there as well as here.

Hi let's not do that thanks. :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 740, pisskop wrote:
In post 739, acryon wrote:FWIW, I'm not sure of his alignment in the other game I played with Metal, but his somewhat clumsy (hopefully no offense taken here) way of playing was existent there as well as here.

Hi let's not do that thanks. :|

What I mean is ongoing games are ongoing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hana slot is scummy cuz Death scumslipped in his tiny iso.
Reminicence is 'scummy' cuz Count Dooku did bad things with his posting.
Nacho is literally the first content from his slot.
Your slot was an enigma.
House is House
Lal is probtown
Drezi is slightly more likely to be town than your slot.
NJAC I cant read so good, but he wants Hana dead and I kinda agree.

unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because I dont believe CD was/is scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Intent. Make your peace, croboss.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 757, pisskop wrote:Intent. Make your peace, croboss.

piss. This is why you drink coffee or stretch in the morning before logic. >.<

vote: metal
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 387, pisskop wrote:
Croboss is fine.

Ive never been against croboss lynch. Also, I dont disagree with the jumpiness of metal over his 'amish' claim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:42 am

Post by pisskop »

oppurtunistic vote looks predatory.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:16 am

Post by pisskop »

[sigh]

Well, Remni will tell us stuff too . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:56 am

Post by pisskop »

O.O Wtf, bro.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:56 am

Post by pisskop »

We didn't even get Nacho to say something that resembles content. :-\
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

SC was a stupid NK. Im apt to believe it was somebody who SC townread/townread him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

It wasnt Nacho, Id bet :lol:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Vote: Drezi

I bet it was you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

So skip right over Riabi missing the start of the new day and soft-voting ika.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Is meta-reading lurkers?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

pfp so limited

Why SK was killed over others
1) his pr discussion
2) he was scumreading the whole scumteam
3) he was 'safe'

1 n 3 please.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

@Hana

its not much of areaction test @drezi if everyone else posts before him :-\ .
. Its a sinking suspicion. Im having issues staying satisfied with him.

unvote

@House

[sigh]
you didnt answer my question.

In post 512, Nobody Special wrote:
Metalcyanide replaces croboss effective immediately.

In post 836, House wrote:
In post 834, pisskop wrote:Is meta-reading lurkers?

When you flip scum, I'll be taking a hard look at croboss, too.

. I see what you mean. :facepalm:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:03 am

Post by pisskop »

AM

Why did you ISO those three first?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 822, Nobody Special wrote:
Metalcyanide
-
SIR CYANIDE
, Drezi, Sakura Hana, House, pisskop, Albert B. Rampage, ika

ika
- 4 - VictorDeAngelo, Lalendra, Riabi,
Metalcyanide

Sakura Hana
- 1 - NJAC

Not Voting: Nachomamma8

Yo. Nacho didn't have a hand in this, I'd wager. I've played with him enough to know that.
. I'm okay with Hana atm, although I have much less experience with her. Which makes me wary of the less contentfull NJAC.

I fully believe that at least 2 out of the 3 scums are new(er) insofar as they killed SC.

The ika wagon will be my focus.

This should be fair enough. VC will point the way!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

What? ika is the counterwagon. And for all the suspicion you place art his doorstep, it never occurred to you to examine his wagon?
. Who is the one with the cogdis?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Just do some hunting pls.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 783, Sakura Hana wrote:That survivalistic play would be the last thing i'd expect someone that claimed VT to do when put at L-1, So i don't believe your VT claim.

Why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:15 am

Post by pisskop »

The problem I have is he hasn't come up with anything yet.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Its called complimenting you instead of insulting us :V
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

ika is having a busy schedule, iirc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 934, Riabi wrote:I agree with Nacho here again. This is a problem. We're coming up on nearly 40 pages and there isn't anything you can point to as scummy behavior?

Excuse me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 934, Riabi wrote:I agree with Nacho here again. This is a problem. We're coming up on nearly 40 pages and there isn't anything you can point to as scummy behavior?

Excuse me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hana. Do you have a take on Riabi?
. I've been watching his movements since late yesterday, and he's not actually contributing anything, only taking abstract and 'safe' swipes at people.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

I was hoping for ika to get in here to post. IKA Y U NO LUV US?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

why did you hammer without looking? Are you scumz? Can you spit out a read or 7?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

AM, but that means little considering the content given by either slot.
. WHY?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:29 am

Post by pisskop »

b]vote: NJAC[/b]

ugh you give me cramps
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:34 am

Post by pisskop »

l-1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: NJAC
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:44 am

Post by pisskop »

You're a bad person.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:55 am

Post by pisskop »

If the 'experienced scum' is a lurker or not otherwise present than no. Also if democracy or just letting them play their way to leave that scum able to just drift (as lurker) would be likely scenarios.

NJAC's actions aren't something I can reliably push on yet, but have come to recognize as being either part of meta-strategy or scum pretending to provide content/scumhunt.
. I'm . . . eccentric in my play, and learning standard ways of doing things is hard.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

No, tomorrow we lynch another player. We get the scum, then we PL ika.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm more than happy to lynch Riabi tomorrow. He'll flip scum, then we lynch ika.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

???
you really gonna PL ika?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

If I were scum you wouldn't be asking me if I were scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:32 am

Post by pisskop »

srsly, my scum game is much tighter than my town game; mostly because I don't have to second guess myself.

In post 974, Drezi wrote:do you expect us to PL in Lylo instead? LOL

We shouldn't put it above our last shot at winning. imo. Lynch Riabi tomorrow, then use the extra breathing room to PL ika.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:39 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmm. I think Riabi is scum. We'll do VCA and make a decision.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Holy cow I thought you'd never do it!

GG.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Scum played well.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Why? You played to your wincon. :V
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

But IKA may have been a better shot :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

heh. This makes 4 wins in a row for me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”