pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope. I played one game with her. It was intense.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:41 am

Post by acryon »

In post 600, pisskop wrote:Nope. I played one game with her. It was intense.

I took you calling her "Hana" as knowing her well, not remembering that it's in her username :facepalm:
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Reminiscence »

In post 594, House wrote:
In post 592, Reminiscence wrote:Actually the way you posted that tells me you're one stubborn man so me going all hostile won't solve anything.
Let's play it more diplomatic way.

I currently have no read on you other than that you're protecting death bit too much, which I find weird.
The two questions I ask you is me attempting to figure out where you're coming from.
if you're town, then it would be easy to explain it and I'll be able to see it. Plus, by answering them, you prevent me from claiming.

What makes you think I'm protecting him? I haven't liked his play since the beginning of the game, but I'm not interested in him for a D1 lynch.

Granted, I've only caught up to page 3.
But the way you shot down Drezi and the way you went "uh huh I'm super happy with my vote" when I voted death leads me to think that you are.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Reminiscence »

Up to page 8...
Bunch of ego measures.

Have nothing to comment on those pages except for that "house is protecting death" is nullified.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Reminiscence »

Well now it's useless but I feel like pointing this out anyway.

I haven't liked his play since the beginning of the game

This kind of response is what I was looking for, since this implies that you didn't like death's post 24, and yet did not voted him then and voted pisskop instead. (And i don't see what pisskop did there more incriminating than 24.)
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:46 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

In post 603, Reminiscence wrote:Up to page 8...
Bunch of ego measures.

Have nothing to comment on those pages except for that "house is protecting death" is nullified.

dats rite son

u fookin' read dat shit m8

ima vote u

swear on me mam

cheeky little cunt
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:28 am

Post by House »

In post 595, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok for personal reference
croboss -> Metalcyanide
Count Dooku -> Reminisence

Mostly liking for Town: Drezi, SC, House. Their play so far has been what i'd expect from town, they've been asking questions and pressuring people, also i understand Drezi's PoV wrt the catch-up posts, since i was that scum who made super townie catch up posts in that game.

The Null-Towns so far for me are Lalendra and VDA: Lalendra seems to be poking here and there at everything, tho the paranoia feels kinda townish (as in, not trusting anything 100%), VDA mostly due to experience with him in previous games.

RachMarie is... super null because she's done nothing yet, tho i know from experience that this happens often so...

Currently im torn between Count Dooku and acronym, acronym pulled what seems like a strawman on Count Dooku's argument (which is legit) by overblowing the fact that he quoted Rach in his post (and idk how everybody else missed such an obvious strawman), but i didn't like Count Dooku's reaction to it either, both are scummy after this but they are certainly not scum together, more so the fact that Count Dooku's reaction seemed mostly driven by emotion due to people not understanding his PoV, the back pedaling tho... is what i dislike.

The others weren't as memorable through my read through, so i'll go and ISO them to form any reads there (if any)

For now
Vote: Acronym

Because the strawman is always scum motivated, and the backpedaling tho could be because Count Dooku was just fed up with the argument.

Why did you feel the need to mention RachMarie specifically as a "super null" read when you had other null reads that you didn't bother naming individually?

Why is she memorable enough to call by name after having "done nothing yet" when nobody else is?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.11

Reminiscence - 5 - VictorDeAngelo, Lalendra, Riabi, House, Metalcyanide
Sakura Hana - 3 - NJAC, pisskop, Reminiscence
acryon - 1 - Sakura Hana
Metalcyanide - 1 - SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE - 1 - acryon

Not Voting: RachMarie, Drezi

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-02-24 12:47:44)

V/LA: ...

Reminiscence's vote on deathfisaro in post 584 has been placed on Sakura Hana (same slot)

Spoiler:

Hint: Not a cat
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 606, House wrote:Why did you feel the need to mention RachMarie specifically as a "super null" read when you had other null reads that you didn't bother naming individually?

Why is she memorable enough to call by name after having "done nothing yet" when nobody else is?

Because of past game experiences with her, i know this lack of activity is kinda... normal for her regardless of alignment. I felt the need to point it out since during my read through some of you seemed to be wondering about it.
Will get to the quotes for pisskop soon.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Drezi »

In post 580, Metalcyanide wrote:Hey, I'm done reading. There is a ton of useless information in the last 24 pages

I'm not going to make reads on everyone. I left my notes at home and really a lot of you are null reads anyways.

Really the only thing I want to jump on right now is Dooku wagon, he was very defensive and took up a lot of pages being angry about people asking him about the disclaimer thing. In addition I feel like the Croboss vote early on seemed like he knew he was after an easy target. Also, while his exit from this game was less than graceful I'm trying not to hold RL stuff against him.

VOTE: Count Dooku

Feel free to question me on anything

Hey there, in your last post you mentioned:
In post 564, Metalcyanide wrote:As of where I am Sir Cyanide is on my radar as is Death.

But it ended up as "lots of useless information in the last 24 pages, everyone is null"?

People removed votes from you due to croboss replacing out, and now that everyone seems to have forgotten about that, you just chill out and join the largest wagon repeating the reasons others have given?

Well that doesn't quite work for me.

VOTE: Metalcyanide
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:54 am

Post by House »

In post 609, Drezi wrote:
In post 580, Metalcyanide wrote:Hey, I'm done reading. There is a ton of useless information in the last 24 pages

I'm not going to make reads on everyone. I left my notes at home and really a lot of you are null reads anyways.

Really the only thing I want to jump on right now is Dooku wagon, he was very defensive and took up a lot of pages being angry about people asking him about the disclaimer thing. In addition I feel like the Croboss vote early on seemed like he knew he was after an easy target. Also, while his exit from this game was less than graceful I'm trying not to hold RL stuff against him.

VOTE: Count Dooku

Feel free to question me on anything

Hey there, in your last post you mentioned:
In post 564, Metalcyanide wrote:As of where I am Sir Cyanide is on my radar as is Death.

But it ended up as "lots of useless information in the last 24 pages, everyone is null"?

People removed votes from you due to croboss replacing out, and now that everyone seems to have forgotten about that, you just chill out and join the largest wagon repeating the reasons others have given?

Well that doesn't quite work for me.

VOTE: Metalcyanide

Damn it. Now if only you had gotten a town role pm so I could have sheeped your read!
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 597, pisskop wrote:Hi Hana! Remember that time you were scum and I got you lynched? That's going to happen again!

I remember your name from somewhere, but i don't remember that game, unfortunately tho that's not going to happen again, because for that i'd need to be scum in this game too.
In post 597, pisskop wrote:Point out some of those glorious House questions, please.

In post 598, pisskop wrote:Also, Point out some awesome Cyanide pressuring.

I said it in general for both of them but sure, let me show you the posts that gave me townie vibes:
Spoiler: House
In post 52, House wrote:You're jumping on the easy read.

In post 55, House wrote:When you see scummy shit right off the bat, 9 times out of 10, it's coming from town. Scum are too busy being careful and trying to blend in. For scum to slip this hard right out the gate, they'd have to be pretty stupid.

These 2 for example, scum normally dont want to let people start getting townreads off so easily, this feels like he's more interested in finding scummy scum and warning off players about scummy town
In post 86, House wrote:IRT second part: This could be a townslip.

Scum doesnt look for town slips, town does
In post 101, House wrote:Scumread me for it all you want. I have good reason for that vote and I'm sticking to it.

Confronting people, scum is usually more careful.
Overall, he keeps pressuring people by voting them, confronting their statements, etc.

Spoiler: Cyanide
In post 30, SIR CYANIDE wrote:How can scum possibly benefit from it? Serious question.

In post 37, SIR CYANIDE wrote:I really don't think anyone is going to wagon someone in rvs to the extent where it could lead to a hammer outside of policy lynches (do these even happen anymore?) and newbie games. We don't really have any information, wagoning on someone may give us more information so I think it's pro-town.

^ Like House, finding town from the get go, it's more likely for town to try to find town than scum faking finding town and instead they fake finding scum (because they need to mislynch someone).
In post 91, SIR CYANIDE wrote:That would be a great argument if not pretty much every single completed open game contained an IC (I'm not lying, go check for yourself). Trying to convince everyone that there is an IC based on objective statistical data is hardly anti-town; if anything it is pro-town because scum already knows the set-up so I'm leveling the playing field a bit.

Town realizing there is almost certainly an IC is better than town not realizing that.

Trying to guess the setup based on statistical data gives Town an advantage over scum.
In post 93, SIR CYANIDE wrote:Why? The set-up is 7 townies 3 goons.

Scum wouldn't miss-guess the ammount of townies, they'd be pretty conscious on the ammount of mislynches they need to win. (I thin there was another person who also misread it, but i can't remember who it was).
In post 391, SIR CYANIDE wrote:Or you could shut up and see if someone else behaves in an opportunistic manner when they are presented with an easy reason to get on the rachwag. Maybe you're warning them?

Baiting.
Also he's very open about his reads and reasons, scum would have a harder time keeping up since well... their reads are fake

Also @Acryon: Sorry for mistyping your name, for some reason i thought it was acronym. However your whole debate with dooku feels like a big strawman and people started following you due to dooku's reactions, then dooku back pedaled, it's quite possibly he back pedaled because he's scum being pressured, but if that was the case he wouldn't have replaced out in the way he did (idk why anyone sees it as scummy but ok...), it's more likely that he back pedaled because he was being misunderstood and he just went and said "fuck it" and dropped it.
I sympathyse with the way he replaced out since i used to make such emotional replace outs a lot in the past.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Who was metalcyanide again? croboss?
I don't remember much about him, i should ISO him.

Also, hi Drezi
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also is it just me or the misreps in this game are... pretty strong, and everyone seems to be following them for no reason.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

I can agree for now on SC. House does give out townreads and does look for townslips.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Drezi »

Hi there Sakura :)

Yes, metalcyanide replaced croboss.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 614, pisskop wrote:I can agree for now on SC. *anti-town* House does give out townreads and does look for townslips.

EBWOP
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 616, pisskop wrote:
In post 614, pisskop wrote:I can agree for now on SC. *anti-town* House does give out townreads and does look for townslips.

EBWOP

So you've played with him before?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:30 am

Post by pisskop »

I meta'd him and read several of his games.
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:31 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

In post 611, Sakura Hana wrote:something something sir cyanide is town

ty

In post 614, pisskop wrote:I can agree for now on SC. House does give out townreads and does look for townslips.

gr8 read m8, r8 8/8, w8 and have f8 in my b8

l8er
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:32 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

This is probably a lot less funny than I currently think it is (I've had a bit of alcohol). Either way I'm going to bed now, I'll see if I can give some actual coherent responses tomorrow.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:17 am

Post by acryon »

In post 613, Sakura Hana wrote:Also is it just me or the misreps in this game are... pretty strong, and everyone seems to be following them for no reason.

I get what you're saying, but I think "misreps" later in the game are really what you want to watch out for. But on day 1, when we are fishing for reactions,
some
level of exaggeration adds some coals to the fire to get us the reactions we need. Walking on eggshells or being timid won't get us there.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:19 am

Post by acryon »

@Mod: V/LA until Monday which I always do.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 621, acryon wrote:
In post 613, Sakura Hana wrote:Also is it just me or the misreps in this game are... pretty strong, and everyone seems to be following them for no reason.

I get what you're saying, but I think "misreps" later in the game are really what you want to watch out for. But on day 1, when we are fishing for reactions,
some
level of exaggeration adds some coals to the fire to get us the reactions we need. Walking on eggshells or being timid won't get us there.

So basically you were baiting for reactions with your misrep? And how would you expect Town Dooku to react to your misrepresentations?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 612, Sakura Hana wrote:Who was metalcyanide again? croboss?
I don't remember much about him, i should ISO him.

Also, hi Drezi

Ya, I replaced Croboss. His play was really bad and didn't have anything I could work off of for reads.

Return to “Completed Open Games”