DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:25 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

I hate RVS, so I'm just warning you that I won't really say much, nor read much until tomorrow, when I expect RVS to be over.

This has been another playstyle note by DiamondSentinel!

Thanks for reading!
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 am

If someone is at L-1 and gives me a decent reason for voting, then I will vote. Otherwise, I will not be voting anytime soon.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:30 am

I can't talk about my other games besides my first. Check out Antihero v. Fakegod if you want to see my playstyle. That's my only finished one.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:43 am

In post 98, duppin wrote:Diamond, let's do this another way then.

What do you think about Diego?

Absolutely nothing. It's RVS, and I can't really concentrate at this point.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:50 am

Fine, someone do a TL;DR for me. I'm a bit stressed on time.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:56 am

I'm sorry about this, MOHIS, but I /in'd a while back when I was dead in my only game. tbh, I forgot about this game until I got the PM, and I'm having a hard time getting in to it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Anyways, read list from last 2 pages.

The Jester is either town, or wolf among more sheep-like wolves. He seems very up-front, and this is usually associated with town. However, I also make sure to keep in mind the opposite, as my first game went terribly after I town-read 2 of the scum because they acted TOO townlike.
My Other Head Is Scum is acting townlike, but in a buddy-ish sort of way. That makes me VERY cautious of him. I'm not sure about him at all. He's in a null-scum for me right now.

I honestly think random, itlepip, and Sharky are all scum. Their interaction is just ridiculous.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:49 pm

That game's over, so I can quote it now!

Go read Antihero v. Fakegod day 1. You will see my reasons for not voting. It will better explain than I can now. I'm being serious here. I'm in no mood to explain why I won't vote.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Also, since I'm fast approaching hammer (dumbasses) can I get a votecount?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm

I'm not saying I won't vote. But on day 1 especially, I am very cautious with my vote. I realize this is the least worrisome time to use it, but I am still cautious.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Holy shit, you guys are comedy gold! Maybe I should just stick to theme games. I'm already sucking at first non-theme. Anyways, how about you guys not lynch me and do some actual scumhunting. That'd be nice, please and thank you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:49 pm

I answered your questions, besides the one about the vote on Diego, which I have nothing to base it off of. I haven't seen anything scummy, and the same people who are trying to lynch him are now trying to lynch me. That leaves nothing to be said.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:51 pm

If I'm missing any questions then kindly ask them.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:54 pm

I'm not voting because I don't see anything worthy of my vote.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Nobody is acting scummy enough to merit my vote currently. The only ones I'd consider are Jester and MOHIS, and neither or them are strong enough.

PEdit: statement about single player... Hmm

If Jester plays aggressive town, I will almost guarantee he's town.

I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but that's all I got.

PPEdit: None of them are strong enough.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Holy shit, I just realized I'm a moron.

Let's see, I dunno, I guess I'll VOTE: My Other Face is Scum.

That seems good enough.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:00 pm

You see, I forgot there was only the doctor in this setup as a PR, so the odds are astronomical of actually lynching him. And besides, what kind of IDIOT wouldn't claim doc if he was about to get lynched.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:04 pm

I feel like Oprah's about to go fucking ham on this game, and if you lynch me while I'm asleep, then she definitely will.

I will be asleep for the next 8-9 hours, so don't lynch me while I'm gone. If I'm taken to L-1, please get off me so I can have a last will and testament if you still want to lynch me. If you still deem me lynchable after that statement, then by all means do, but I won't be held responsible at that point.

PEdit: Wrong, itlepip, there's a much bigger reason for it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:09 pm

Ah, but I must!

Sorry, last post.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:51 am

In post 180, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 171, DiamondSentinel wrote:You see, I forgot there was only the doctor in this setup as a PR, so the odds are astronomical of actually lynching him. And besides, what kind of IDIOT wouldn't claim doc if he was about to get lynched.

Can you explain what you mean by "the odds of actually lynching the doctor are astronomical if the doctor is the only PR"--wouldn't the odds of lynching a PR be even higher if there were more PRs? Wouldn't the odds of lynching doctor be just about even with the odds of lynching any other person in this game? How does our chance of lynching doctor go up as the number of PRs goes down? What is this post even.. Is this supposed to be a crumb or something?

I'm saying that the odds are stacked against us lynching the doctor, which is a good thing, thus, I voted. One of my many reasons to not vote on D1 until the end is that I think it's the highest chance to lynch a PR.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:07 am

BECAUSE I WAS SLEEPING
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:18 am

I can't fully explain why I do anything. If you can't accept that, then just go ahead and lynch me, but I'd suggest that you just over the fact that I don't play how you want me to so that this doesn't end poorly.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:36 am

In post 200, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 182, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 150, DiamondSentinel wrote:Anyways, read list from last 2 pages.

The Jester is either town, or wolf among more sheep-like wolves. He seems very up-front, and this is usually associated with town. However, I also make sure to keep in mind the opposite, as my first game went terribly after I town-read 2 of the scum because they acted TOO townlike.
My Other Head Is Scum is acting townlike, but in a buddy-ish sort of way. That makes me VERY cautious of him. I'm not sure about him at all. He's in a null-scum for me right now.

I honestly think random, itlepip, and Sharky are all scum. Their interaction is just ridiculous.

Here we have your scumreads. Do you disagree that you called random, itle, and sharky scum or leaned scum on them?

In post 163, DiamondSentinel wrote:I answered your questions, besides the one about the vote on Diego, which I have nothing to base it off of. I haven't seen anything scummy, and the same people who are trying to lynch him are now trying to lynch me. That leaves nothing to be said.

13 posts after you said you saw the interaction between random, itle and sharky as scummy, you say you have no scumreads.

In post 169, DiamondSentinel wrote:Nobody is acting scummy enough to merit my vote currently. The only ones I'd consider are Jester and MOHIS, and neither or them are strong enough.

PEdit: statement about single player... Hmm

If Jester plays aggressive town, I will almost guarantee he's town.

I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but that's all I got.

PPEdit: None of them are strong enough.

Where did your scumreads random, itle and sharky go?

Can.. you.. answer.. my.. question?

Question 1: They were merely musings. It's what I think at a certain time, and doesn't necessarily apply now. Just disregard them for now.
Question 2: Isn't even a question, but see above.
Question 3: Also see questions 1. Every time I post, I'm essentially posting as a new person. My reads don't carry over. I have a poor long-term memory, and won't remember my reasoning for any of this. Again, if that's scummy, then lynch me at this point.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 am

random, get out of here with your MOBA bullshit.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:18 am

I mean, they haven't proved that they're town, yet, but at the same time I don't really know if they're town. I'm just guessing at least one of them is scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:40 am

Yes, I realize that I fence sit. I won't deny that. The problem is that you guys are trying to force this in black-and-white perspective. They act scummy, but the situation itself can be town. As such, I'm not confident in lynching them.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 am

And I can't.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:38 am

Jester, can I point out one thing.

Your own signature. It suggests that you have terrible judgement. How about you listen to Sharky, and NOT VOTE FOR ME.

You are 0 for 3 with town. Maybe try listening to someone better than yourself.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:11 am

You guys are dumb, but at least not a hopeless case. Thank God people unvoted me. Anyways, how about you NOT lynch me today, and then deal with me tomorrow as you will.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:18 am

I will not scumhunt because I'm terrible at it, lilith. I know my strengths and weaknesses, and scumhunting, on D1 especially, is not one of my strengths. I do better with reasoning through people's actions and claims. Stop asking a fish to climb a tree. It won't happen.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:20 am

No. Scumhunting is reasoning through people's words. I look at what people actually DO instead of what they say.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:35 am

And as of right now, there's nothing for me to look at in my eyes. I was trying to leave the scumhunting to you guys, and I'll start to really get to work next day.

Also, I guess this was probably my fault. I was too excited about 2 scum factions that I failed to notice the only PR was doctor, which doesn't give much for me to look at. Depending on how this day finishes (assuming I survive) I might just sub out. I'm not a huge fan of games without a lack of PRs.

PEdit: I'm not a noob to mafia. That's how I know I suck at scumhunting. Because I have a lot of experience in mafia, but I still suck at mafia. Also, I wasn't saying I have just stuff to say off of actions on D2. I use night actions as a springboard to make more in-depth conversations.

I work best with actions based off of solid evidence (e.g. lynches, wagons, flips, night actions) instead of people's wishy-washy stances.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:39 am

Well, you have to mod noob games, and then regular games, before getting to theme games which I've found more interesting.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:58 am

Considering everyone's said the same thing on my wagon, I have no thoughts on that. Diego's wagon, I've never gotten any of the reasons for those on that wagon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Thank you, but again, makes me very suspicious. Last time someone stood up for me, they were scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Look at my only completed game. I have reason to say that considering
all three
of the scum were defending me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:41 pm

Umm, no thanks.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:42 pm

I've given mine, and people have shot them down, so someone else give them, and I'll comment on them.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:00 pm

I don't know what whiteknighting is.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:42 am

At least I'm no longer at L-1 or L-2...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:06 am

Well, I'll try, but this is too close to vanilla. I think I might sub out, but I'm not sure yet.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:40 am

It's not even that I want cops or anything that give definite scum/not scum answers. I just want something where I can look at people's actions, not necessarily their words.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:32 am

In post 265, Sharky5x wrote:i almost wish i hammered diamond while i couldve, this is ridiculous

If that statement isn't scummy, I don't know what is...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:31 am

Yeah, might as well.

VOTE: Shary
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:32 am

Stupid typos.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:45 am

In post 272, Sharky5x wrote:yes because as scum if i get voted one time i immediately give up and shitpost

itepip is scum
diamond is either really newbie scum "Yeah, might as well", or newbie town trying to actually play and fit in
by the way you gotta spell my name right for it to count i believe

You proved your own point with the shitpost thing...

And if that's the case VOTE: Sharky
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:29 pm

In post 287, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 272, Sharky5x wrote:yes because as scum if i get voted one time i immediately give up and shitpost

itepip is scum
diamond is either really newbie scum "Yeah, might as well", or newbie town trying to actually play and fit in
by the way you gotta spell my name right for it to count i believe

How is itepip scum?
Diamond is not newbie and we covered this.

This reads list is pretty bad imo.

I'm site noobie.

Anyways, I'm a tad confused. Sharky continues to shitpost even after he's been caught. I don't know if that warrants an unlynch, but it's worth noting.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:34 am

We have 3 people who haven't posted in over a day, and 1 for over 2. Think we could get some input from Diego, Apricity, and Not_Mafia?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:35 am

Also, I'm *totally* not taking this page top...

But the last post was genuinely serious.

You guys have been too busy trying to wagon on me that you've forgotten that there are 3 people lurking, and one of them was a previous wagon. Go figure.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:42 am

Ok, let's give it the old college try.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:49 am

I just gave the lurkers.

Not sure on Diego, but everyone else seems to scumread him.
Jester is pinging me, and I'm not sure I like it.
My Other Face is Scum reminds me of Shinobi from my last game.
Randomigit seems like sorta obvi-scum to me, I don't know why others can't see that.
Lilith reminds me of someone I'm encountering in another game, and is a town-read, so I have a town-read on her.
itlepup can go either way, tbh. He seems polite, which can be either town leader, or a scum among less town-like scum. He's a null read for me, as in I don't know what he'll flip for now.
Nobody else has posted enough to be noteworthy.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:59 am

Shinobi was scum that game, sorry, I thought I had put Shinobi-scum.
It's hard to describe Jester's scuminess for me. It's little nuances here and there that have prodded this scum-read.

PEdit: Lurkers indicative of allignment? Not in the slightest. In a game like this, where there are a lot of VTs, then there are a lot of people who might be bored with this game, and decide that they don't want to work too hard on D1. Now, in a game where everyone is an active role, like a lot of theme games, lurking either means a super-powerful night action, or scum. Of that I'm almost certain.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:02 am

Everything Randomigit has done has seemed to be trying to run town off the rails. He/she hasn't said anything of value, and seems to cause chaos whenever they post.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:04 am

Also, to clarify on MOHIS, Shinobi was constantly defending me and agreed with virtually everything I've said. It's made me wary about these playstyles.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:04 am

For him, it's even stronger, since MOHIS voted me, even though he was saying that he didn't see me as scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:09 am

Oh, I'm in ANOTHER game with fire? Huh... That explains it, actually.

Post 280 almost begs people to chase his stupid rabbit hole that he still hasn't addressed.
296 was ridiculous. "I don't lynch people off of vibes D1" WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU VOTE THEM OFF OF?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:23 am

You say that, lilith, and then all of mine are exactly wrong, and all of my town-reads are scum, and vice versa. That's what happened during my only other finished game.

Our 2 big town players died, so I tried to take control of the town, and failed miserably.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:12 am

In post 318, itlepip wrote:
In post 317, DiamondSentinel wrote:You say that, lilith, and then all of mine are exactly wrong, and all of my town-reads are scum, and vice versa. That's what happened during my only other finished game.

Our 2 big town players died, so I tried to take control of the town, and failed miserably.

What is your opinion of sharky?

Also sharky, my priority is today is a. Find scum and b. get people to give reads that can be analyzed in future days. For me both of these goals are basic town priorities, so when someone refuses to have one of these goals accomplished, I will vote for them. As you can see, the wagon on diamond successfully wrung him hard enough for some reads and even a vote to drop out, and now Diamond is a functioning member of town. You on the other hand react to any scum accusation with 'lol no you are scum' to the extent that I would love you to be lynched here. My read on you hasn't wavered at all, but the good to town by pressuring Diamond was worth more then working to lynch you. I was always intending to go back to your wagon once Diamond started giving reads, so you whining about it now is dumb.

Well, right now, he's up in the air. He seems scummy, but at the same time, he seems more pro-town than some on here.

PEdit: That last post seems very scummy...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:14 am

Whoops, that was a very scummy post by itle. My bad.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:15 am

Wow, 2 pagetops in a row! I'm on fire!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:40 am

That's a ridiculous thing for itle to say.

You say scummy things, but you are also working to help town, it seems.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:12 am

I'm a bit busy right now, sharky, but I'll answer you in a sec.

Also, you answered your own question, at least partially.

PEdit: I can look at wagons extremely well. Since there aren't a lot of actions in this game, wagons will have to be the main source of my work here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:13 am

Also, Vedith, why are you posting each message separately? Are you trying to build up your post count? That's suspicious as fuck.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:27 am

In post 342, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 310, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, to clarify on MOHIS, Shinobi was constantly defending me and agreed with virtually everything I've said. It's made me wary about these playstyles.

I was voting you... So your read is a complete lie?
And why no vote?

-Vedith

I actually talked about that in one of my next points.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:29 am

Not by a long shot. You asked me what I'd contribute, and I told you.

PEdit: It's still scummy, regardless. Also, see that Q+ button? Use it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:34 am

I would appreciate if duppin would post more than a measly 15 times.

PEdit: Your confrontational attitude is pissing me off. In fact, it reminds me of how I've been suggested to play by my scumpartners before on another site.

My vote stays on you.

PPEdit: There are 2 scum factions, genius.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:37 am

He didn't say only if I were scum. He said EVEN if I was scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:40 am

I have nothing else to say, MOHIS. I have nothing except my own anecdotes and then what I have said to others. If you don't like it, then deal with it.

PEdit: I was talking about sharky, lilith.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:48 am

I'm pretty sure I did, but to make it is,

VOTE: MOHIS
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:10 am

In post 371, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 354, DiamondSentinel wrote:I would appreciate if duppin would post more than a measly 15 times.

Why no mention of Random (11 posts), Apricity (7 posts), ASP (4 posts), Wanderer (3 posts), or NM (3 posts)? Why do you care about duppin?

Random is another, but the other 4 have done nothing of interest, so I don't mind them for now.

In post 373, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 362, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 334, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm a bit busy right now, sharky, but I'll answer you in a sec.

Also, you answered your own question, at least partially.

PEdit: I can look at wagons extremely well. Since there aren't a lot of actions in this game, wagons will have to be the main source of my work here.

So what's your opinion on Sharky's wagon? particularly in conjunction with yours and Diego's?

Please answer.

I don't know who all was on it. Could you tell me that real fast?

PEdit: School had just ended, so I was afk for a sec.

Anyways, that makes sense now. That wagon looks quite scummy to me, tbh, and it almost seems like scum are trying to make me look bad. I'm not so sure about it now, but there are 2 scum factions, so that might be the case.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:47 pm

For everyone wondering, I called out Duppin because he hopped on the wagon as one of his very few posts.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Well, when [someone] posted my wagon, I noticed that he was on there, and hadn't hardly participated. (kinda ironic that he voted me for not participating)

That's just what drew my attention.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Tbh, I think he's trying to gain my undying devotion.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Scum has done that to me before when I was town. ^_^
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:07 am

In post 399, The_Jester wrote:
In post 397, DiamondSentinel wrote:Scum has done that to me before when I was town. ^_^

Eww. Self-meta is scummy.

That's not self-meta, dumbass. That's personal experience. Self-Mega is "when I refuse to vote during d1/rvs, I'm always town" (which is admittedly not true)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:09 am

In post 400, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 376, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 323, Armageddon wrote:
Vote count Day 1.5

Players alive: 13

Players needed to lynch: 7

Apricity
- 1 - duppin - (L-6)
DiamondSentinel
- 1 - lilith2013 - (L-6)
Diego1487
- 2 - Apricity, Not_Mafia - (L-5)
itlepip
- 1 - Sharky5x - (L-6)
My Other Head Is Scum
- 1 - A Simple Plan - (L-6)
Not_Mafia
- 1 - Diego1487 - (L-6)
Sharky5x
- 4 - randomidget, itlepip, DiamondSentinel, My Other Head Is Scum - (L-3)

Players not voting: The_Jester, Wanderer-nl

Mod notes

Not_Mafia has been prodded

Then directed towards sharky:
In post 328, DiamondSentinel wrote:You say scummy things, but you are also working to help town, it seems.

Why are you voting him if you think he is working to help town?

In post 377, lilith2013 wrote:Why were you voting him*, as you just changed your vote.

Please answer this too.

Because working to help town on D1 isn't a bad move by scum. It can give them town-cred, and make them be ignored more. Now, typically it's more useful in a game with an investigative role, but it can still cause people to pass over him in future reads.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:47 am

Jester, these accusations are getting more and more ridiculous. You aren't even asking questions, just accusing me of being scum.

VOTE: The_Jester

Next time, instead of just wildly accusing people of being scummy, how about you ask questions.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:09 am

Reaction tests are shit. But it seems you don't realize that.

You'll see though. You will all see.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:01 am

Jester's obvious reaction test at me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:14 pm

In post 418, itlepip wrote:
In post 417, DiamondSentinel wrote:Jester's obvious reaction test at me.

If it was obvious then why did you OMGUS it? Are reaction tests scummy?

In post 422, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 391, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well, when [someone] posted my wagon, I noticed that he was on there, and hadn't hardly participated. (kinda ironic that he voted me for not participating)

That's just what drew my attention.

You were basically refusing to participate, he is lurking, both not good, but 2 different things.

In post 413, DiamondSentinel wrote:Jester, these accusations are getting more and more ridiculous. You aren't even asking questions, just accusing me of being scum.

VOTE: The_Jester

Next time, instead of just wildly accusing people of being scummy, how about you ask questions.

You are just voting anyone who points at you. It's a standard way to spread distraction.

-Side note. I'll be on this account for a little while tonight.

-Vedith

The reaction test was too obvious. There was no way that it was genuinely him trying to test for scum. It honestly looked like scum trying to get towncred.

Let me put it this way. Aren't reaction tests subtle enough that the other person shouldn't recognize them? Either I'm just really MLG pro at recognizing reaction tests, or that's a terrible one. And for someone who's been on the site over a year, I honestly doubt that a genuine reaction test would be that blatantly obvious.

You guys realize that the only reason why Jester is been able to play it this cool while I knock down everything he throws at me is that nobody is giving me any credence.

Also, while I admit refusing to participate is scummy, at least I was acknowledging my lurkiness. He just threw up a vote and then retreated behind a wall of lurkiness.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Also, @ASP, I'm simply saying that right now, we can ignore them. We will deal with them later, but Day 1 isn't the time to.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:30 am

In post 432, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 428, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, @ASP, I'm simply saying that right now, we can ignore them. We will deal with them later, but Day 1 isn't the time to.

Why? (If you answered this somewhere just give me the postlink)

I'm gonna try to do a reread somewhere this weekend, if anyone wants to help me out by asking me a couple of questions that would be awesome.

Because we have scummy people who are active right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:06 am

Exactly my point, Sharky...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:19 am

How can you be so stupid not to see that Jester is clearly scum? He's so blatantly scum it's not even funny.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:33 am

Let's a take scroll down ISO lane. (I'm not going to link any of this because it's too difficult)

Posts 411 and 412 are the stupidest "reaction test" I have ever seen. It was obviously an attempt by him to get Town-cred.

399: Tries to claim that me saying that something has happened before, and is thus a possibility, is scummy.

PMuch anything before that: Tries to claim that my noob-ness is scummy, and then claims that he's "policy lynching" me. That's a stupid inconsistency. I mean, it doesn't even make sense to say! I get that some inconsistencies can seem town, but forgetting why you're lynching someone and then calling it "policy lynch" is the biggest load of BS I've ever seen.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:38 am

If that's no case, then I want to know what the hell a case is.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:44 am

In post 455, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 454, DiamondSentinel wrote:If that's no case, then I want to know what the hell a case is.
All I'm getting is "Jester is scum, it's so obvious, how can you not see it?"

Have you not read what I've been posting? I literally just explained how practically all of his posts point to him as scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:11 am

“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:04 am

@Armageddon, when is the deadline? A week from now?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:35 am

Thank ya m8e
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:15 am

You see, Jester.
That's
a shitty meta. He's trying to pass off
votes
by calling his behavior meta.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:24 am

Thanks for calling me stupid...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:46 pm

How about everyone stops prod-dodging and actually plays the game.

Is this how all open setups are? Just people lurking and giving shitty reads and prod dodging? If so, I'll just go back to playing only theme games...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:37 pm

Don't you agree that it was a ridiculously obvious reaction test?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:15 pm

I agree that reaction tests in themselves aren't scummy. But when one is made as poorly as those both were, then I feel like it's just scum trying to make one so that they can seem pro-town and get towncred.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:51 pm

In post 521, itlepip wrote:All I meant is that I have never seen a reaction test be a way that scum try to prove that they are town. It is not impressive scumhunting and Random hasn't tried to take credit from it, so I don't understand why diamond thinks its scummy.

Still disagree about the Sharky read.

Then allow me to cite my inexperience as the cause. Where I originally play, reaction tests are often used by town to find if someone is scum. That's why I thought it was to get towncred.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:19 pm

lilith, I suggest that you go look at my previous game's day 1, "Antihero v. Fakegod". You will see that I always fence-sit on D1.

VOTE: Diego

We need a Day 1 lynch, and this is the best candidate.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:40 am

Hmm, I've drawn 1 thing from this.

Jester and random seem like scum on opposite sides of the coin.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:40 am

Oh, and you guys really suck at making a last minute lynch.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:51 am

Interesting. So Doctor knows the Ice Mafia kill.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:08 am

If that's what you think.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:02 am

In post 590, Titus wrote:
In post 150, DiamondSentinel wrote:Anyways, read list from last 2 pages.

Your reads match dead scum.

Why shouldn't we lynch you?

I'm assuming that you mean that the dead scum had the same read list as me. If it were honestly that easy to catch scum, wouldn't town read every game? Just ask for reads, and then once they find one scum, they find the rest. Your reasoning is quite terrible. Don't you think that scum-mates would realize "Hey, maybe we should NOT agree on everything, lest they think we're buddying"?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:37 am

Titus, this is poor posting, even by your standards.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:00 pm

In post 615, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Hi Titus!

VOTE: Not_Mafia

The fact he still hasn't done anything.
Normally he adds a troll here or there as town (what I've seen anyway).

The random wagon is bad.

I'm not sure what the scum head of mine means with . I can see Diamond as NM partner, not much going on between them apart from NM defending him.
However, Diamonds comment isn't an alignment tell neither is it beneficial. He might as well just have said, well ASP died.
I'll get more into this game tomorrow but I'm going to bed now.

-Vedith

Finally someone realizes that half of the stuff I say after a nightphase are essentially just me self-narrating.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:16 pm

:lol:
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:10 am

In post 620, itlepip wrote:if only you worked as hard on your scumhunting as you do on your excuses.

Funny. That's what my parents say about my schoolwork.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:36 pm

In post 633, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 588, Randomnamechange wrote:Diego was getting lynched. Maybe not the next day, but at some point. This means if scum don't lynch him they get a free night phase.
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 581, lilith2013 wrote:And why did you vote Diego as soon as NM said he wanted to lynch Diego? Because I never got an answer to that question.

Because we needed a consensus and I correctly guessed enough people would be willing to lynch him.

Fine. Diego flipped town so presumably there's at least one scum on one of his wagons.

First wagon: Apricity, Jester, Not_Mafia
Second wagon: Not_mafia, random, snowman (duppin), Diamond, itle, wanderer, MOHIS
Who on these wagons do you think is scum?

If I may, I'll answer this from my perspective.
The fact that NM is on both clearly isn't good for him, and the fact that he just jumped on mine instantly also detracts from his read by me. I'd say that MOHIS sounds like a decent lynch if was the hammering vote.

Can someone tell me who the hammering vote was? Because I'd bet that's a mafia.

In the mean time, VOTE: Not_Mafia
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:16 pm

What is all the fuss about Titus? This is my second game I've seen her in, and neither one she seems decent.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:29 pm

You've got to be fucking kidding me...

"You guessed MOHIS"

He was the last on that list. It wasn't a guess, it was an assumption that it was the whole list, and in order. I didn't remember what hammer was, but I assumed that it was him who hammered.

I chose Not_Mafia because I'm getting a scumteam between the 2. Not_Mafia is at the start of the second wagon, with MOHIS as the hammer.

My scumlist is as followed:
Not_Mafia, MOHIS, Jester (not as much since you guys all town read him), and Random
I'm sorta sheeping everyone else's town-read on Jester because in Antihero v. Fakegod I was scumreading someone a lot of others were town-reading and they turned out town. Vice versa with random. The same happened in GoD mafia.

As to more information on my extreme laziness, you can look at Guild of Dungeoneering Mafia where I half-lost the game because I couldn't/wouldn't read all 90 pages when I subbed. I'm not saying I'm not worth the effort, but you're gonna have to be more patient on me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:37 pm

I'm just assuming that itlepup is playing Katsuki-town. I'm seeing a lot of similarities between the 2 in the games that I've played with Katsuki.

That's the only thing keeping you alive, kid. You're acting scum as all-be, but so does Katsuki. So you are surviving on that alone.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Ok, well, he's reading terribly.

What he's been saying Katsuki said almost verbatim last game. Still tried to blame the loss on me even though I was the only one who town-read him/her.

But yeah, it's pretty bad.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:20 am

Wanderer, you want an answer to your playstyle v. scum-thing?

Look at Antihero v. Fakegod and Guild of Dungeoneering Mafia. You will find my playstyle there.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:52 am

Haven't been scum yet on-site.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:44 am

how about you guys stop saying is directly scum because I do certain things. Since my behavior is exhibited as town, but you have no evidence for scum, why not just call this inconclusive. I act like this as town, and you don't know what I'm like as scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:31 pm

That exactly what I'm not saying. I'm saying leave that as a null read and atop mentioning it. I'm not asking to be town-read. I'm asking to not be shittly scum-read.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:47 pm

So you're admitting there's not one.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Y'know what, Titus, you've got 3 people on me. Hammer is 6. I'll deal with my scum reads and you have fun with me. In the meantime, I suggest you find someone who more people are scum reading to pursue.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:28 pm

You see, I'm a secret role that host added.

It's called vengeful supercop. If I get lynched, I reveal all the mafia.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Hahahahaha! Oh that's rich.

If you don't think that I'm a detriment to the town right now, then leave me for later, and what do you know? I might end up useful.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Let's see.

First question. I have reasons why NM and MOHIS are both scum reads. NM was on both wagons, and MOHIS was the hammer on the town wagon. I personally think that hammering votes will be the key to finding scum, as there are 2 scum factions about. As for analysing wagons, that's what I've been doing. You've given me 2 wagons, so I've looked at them and got 2 scum reads off of them. Once I'm on my PC, I'll look at the timing of the votes, but for now, that information will do.

Second question. Itlepup and Katsuki was not town tell or anything of the sort. It's just that itlepup is exhibiting some key characteristics Katsuki exhibited in both games I was in with him, and he was town. These include: very strong (as in forced) opinions that are sometimes backed up, sometimes not), low tolerance for sheeping, and a very confrontational attitude, way past the extent of scuminess. Point is, I just see itlepup and Katsuki as similar to me. We don't fit in with the "town meta" and as such, often wind up in trouble during town games (and I suspect scum games, but I've yet to see one of us 3 in one unless itle is this one)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Itlepup and Katsuki both seem like very "unlikable" (not in a bad way, just in a meh way) when they play town. Look at the endgame of Guild of Dungeoneering, because it's easier to see it than for me to explaining because, quite frankly, I suck at explaining. This isn't me using meta to defend myself. It's more just using meta connections to explain a read that seems backwards.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:10 pm

God, that sounded like a dick thing to say. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I meant it in a way that gets people to argue with you over your reads or play style or anything else of the sort.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:43 am

In post 693, Randomnamechange wrote:Your MOHIS scumread is so stupid. We had 6 hours left. Someoe needed to hammer otherwise we wouldn't have a lynch.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: diamondsentinel

How did that make it any different? Most of the time, D1 lynches are done near deadline. There isn't much reason to hammer halfway through the day phase.

Use you brain. I'm doing what I said I would, and you're bitching about it. Maybe you should find a new player to accost.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:45 am

In post 698, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 696, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 693, Randomnamechange wrote:Your MOHIS scumread is so stupid. We had 6 hours left. Someoe needed to hammer otherwise we wouldn't have a lynch.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: diamondsentinel

How did that make it any different? Most of the time, D1 lynches are done near deadline. There isn't much reason to hammer halfway through the day phase.

Use you brain. I'm doing what I said I would, and you're bitching about it. Maybe you should find a new player to accost.

Scum aren't as likely to hammer because it draws attention to them. Generally scum will be around position 3/4

Not when it's a "reluctant hammer". By seeming reluctant to hammer the wagon, it makes him seem town to people as dumb as you are.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:06 am

In post 710, Titus wrote:
In post 708, lilith2013 wrote:Do you see a scum motivation in him very obviously not contributing to the game? I feel like if he were scum, his partner would have told him to look as town as possible & try to scumhunt, or at least not draw this much attention to himself.

Yes, he's new scum. Scum lurking is a strategy but DS is failing to active lurk. Both teams scumhunt, but someone refusing to share is probably scum.

Town has zero reason to play as DS does.

I'm so glad that you think this way, but how about we deal with the scum who's clearly hiding behind your beef with me. You realize that by arguing about me every
single
day
is letting the actual scum hide? In fact, I feel like you're trying to do that. Why else would you waste both days talking to me? If you think that I'm scum, then you'd get me lynched immediately instead of trying to drag it out. VOTE: Titus.

Stop
Distracting
The town
From your scum buddies
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:55 am

In post 714, itlepip wrote:
In post 711, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 710, Titus wrote:
In post 708, lilith2013 wrote:Do you see a scum motivation in him very obviously not contributing to the game? I feel like if he were scum, his partner would have told him to look as town as possible & try to scumhunt, or at least not draw this much attention to himself.

Yes, he's new scum. Scum lurking is a strategy but DS is failing to active lurk. Both teams scumhunt, but someone refusing to share is probably scum.

Town has zero reason to play as DS does.

I'm so glad that you think this way, but how about we deal with the scum who's clearly hiding behind your beef with me. You realize that by arguing about me every
single
day
is letting the actual scum hide? In fact, I feel like you're trying to do that. Why else would you waste both days talking to me? If you think that I'm scum, then you'd get me lynched immediately instead of trying to drag it out. VOTE: Titus.

Stop
Distracting
The town
From your scum buddies

A. How do you know that Titus has scum buddies?
B. She is talking to you because she wants you dead because you are scum. The way town lynchs scum is by convincing the rest of town that you are scum. That right now is my first priority since in my eyes we have confirmed scum here is to see you lynched, so I want the game to focus on your lynch until town agrees to lynch you.
C. Nice OMGUS, that is 5/12 people you are scum reading. Why not add 1 more and read half the players as scum?

I don't understand why Diamond hasn't been lynched yet. How scummy does he have to be before you lynch him?

A. Because the last scum in their team wouldn't act like that.
B. You are so stupid... Let me just say that... All of you who think I'm scum are stupid right now. Just sayin
C. It's not an OMGUS. An OMGUS would have been me voting her right after she voted me. That makes me think that you're scum as well. And just because I scum read someone doesn't mean I think they are all scum. It just means that I think their actions are scumming. You're being ridiculous. And because I scum-read someone at one point doesn't mean I scum-read them for all eternity.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:32 am

So Titus, are you saying I'm getting lynched today, 100%?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:39 am

You are 100% positive you will be doing this?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:39 am

Regardless of the repercussions it has on town?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:49 am

I take it by your silence you realize you've fucked up.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Fine. You've set this up yourself...

I'm the doctor. I healed someone (not revealing) last night, thus the comment.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:12 pm

I didn't reveal who i healed because you said it only helped scum. I healed wanderer just randomly.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:35 pm

So let's see. Someone counter-claim me as per the drill. That way, I won't be 100% proven and then I might survive past tonight

PEdit: When did NM claim doc? I never saw.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:37 pm

Also, I random healed because I saw nobody particularly deserving of a heal. I was extremely surprised when there was just 1 NK.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Superb. So you're fire Mafia. Now, if you hadn't claimed, I would use WIFOM logic to survive a little longer, but your CC works well enough.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Fine, Lilith Titus, lynch me. I'm sick of this shitty ass game anyways. I'm the Doctor, but you obviously don't care. Go ahead and screw yourself over.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Lilith, that's a hell of a loaded question.

I just said who I saved, so start reading.

Also, may I point to me saying "OH!" When I realized the only PR was Doctor. That's why I voted. Because I realized I was the only PR. I'm surprised Mafia didn't kill me for it, but I guess since town didn't notice, it was either a really good soft claim or you are just terrible at reading.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Fine. Lynch me and lose the doctor. I'm fine with it. But good riddance.

PEdit: The word fake claim if you're asking about a town-read makes it loaded.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:51 am

Sharky, just do it so I can stop checking this god begotten game. P.S., you're a moron/scum, Titus. Leaning more towards moron as I've seen you be like this in other games, too. ^_^
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Open Games”