Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

beep boop im eiralox and im here for the axolotls
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Fancy Pants ribbit ribbit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:53 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: schadd_ ribbit ribbit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Fancy Pants ribbit ribbit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 40, redcardinal wrote:mmmm VOTE: Eiralox
mmmm
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 65, Gamma Emerald wrote:or at least, his presentation of it
i read penetration fml im slow today. yeah i mean it's still kinda rvs so don't expect much more from me.

i'm definitely not gonna push oh hmmmmmers cos at times i'm a hmmmmmmmmer myself. i think i'll be against any hmmmmmmmmmmmer push this game on principle alone.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 92, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 60, Seanzie wrote:
In post 57, schadd_ wrote:was somebody supposed to tell you it was scummy? what was your plan in that case
I was kind of hoping someone would, yeah. Gotta get the game going somehow, and I read people better when they push me. Since I know no one here, it would have been helpful to see how people reacted to me.
Fascinating. Does this make sense to anybody else?

i mean it is fascinating, an interesting study, but can be a town ploy to draw sus. or can be scum ploy to seem like town ploy to draw sus. idk, either way i sure hope Seanzie isn't going to whirlwind into me whenever i hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 77, Crescent wrote:Seems awfully quick to say someone could be playing "frozen".

3 players haven't even posted yet.

i mean yeah we've already had a hard town read(Gamma>Kitty) and i guess a hard scum read {Gamma>Galron} so like i mean that's a way to ddrum up activity i guess but it's way too early for me to be entertaining such absolutes.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ribbit ribbit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

UNVOTE: Fancy Pants

don't really think i should unvote, but maybe the replace is gonna have more to say than pants did. im out 4 now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 197, Seanzie wrote:
In post 196, Eiralox wrote:yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

don't really think i should unvote, but maybe the replace is gonna have more to say than pants did. im out 4 now.
It is concerning that you don't have anything to say. There is plenty of stuff to form reads on by now.
not for me. stop telling me what to do. I play how I want. If you have any actual reason to scumread me, spill it. dont prevaricate and waste my eye time.

I can already see this is gonna be a frustrating game based on scumreads for low activity over a weekend. I stand by what I said, I have nothing to add rn. All i see are weak cases fielded for weak reasons and the concurrent weak responses. I'll form reads in my own time.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 198, Crescent wrote:Out for now? You've been out the last 30 hours.
there is a world outside this forum. and that's all i have to say on this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 204, Seanzie wrote:
In post 201, Eiralox wrote:
In post 197, Seanzie wrote:
In post 196, Eiralox wrote:yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

It is concerning that you don't have anything to say. There is plenty of stuff to form reads on by now.
not for me. stop telling me what to do. I play how I want. If you have any actual reason to scumread me, spill it. dont prevaricate and waste my eye time.

I can already see this is gonna be a frustrating game based on scumreads for low activity over a weekend. I stand by what I said, I have nothing to add rn. All i see are weak cases fielded for weak reasons and the concurrent weak responses. I'll form reads in my own time.
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm giving my thoughts on what you've done.

See, this post suggests you didn't have time to form reads because of the weekend, but your last one it was because there wasn't enough content. Which one is it? Or is it just whatever excuse you can think of at the time?

lol i warn u not to push me, i can get like a badger. it was weekend, i was chill, i read through thread as time went on, saw nothing major, had no major reason to engage. rn im actually really not gonna add something for a while, i dont wanna, that's it. don't think im not wathcin' u tho, ur an interesting one.

this time out fo real imma got things 2 do
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 207, Seanzie wrote:
On the other hand, I invite you to push me.
trust me you don't want that.
In post 209, Crescent wrote:L
The issue I have with her: I mention a group of people that's inactive, and one of them both quickly pops in and gets very defensive when questioned on their lack of content. That kind of defensiveness simply wasn't present in the personality of this player in 2273. She was angry a bunch, but not defensive.
Crescent, please read and see that I addressed my wake-up post at schadd_ specifically, who mentioned my inactivity before you did(And who's voting me with the erstwhile Pants). Your mention of me rang no bells.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 212, Seanzie wrote:
If you believe I'm scum, push me.
that's my usual modus operandi, yes
If not, what are you wasting your breath about?
*sigh*
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 223, redcardinal wrote:
In post 221, redcardinal wrote:also I want literally everyone's take on galron before we even get within one vote of it happening
specifically eateroftime, fancypants replacement, eiralox, and kirigiri. post your hot takes to be rated. no rush eiralox, but I am looking closely at you on this one.
galron is low effort low info low input. i don't see it advancing the game, but i don't see it as scum either this early. it just is and only if it is still is so some days from now will i have any real reason to speak about it. garlon doesn't seem that miffed about the wagon on 'em, i would be active personally if i were at -2 but i would also be wholly dismissive if such a large wagon formed on me so early. i'm also low input low effort rn and it seems from various responses to me low info, so rn meh galron is galron? i never meta so i have no other input i guess.

p-edit: but garlon after logging in now seems to be going after the wagoneers so yeah we'll see i guess.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

yup
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 260, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Not a huge fan of how your take on Galron is basically "Galron is a land of contrasts", btw.

noted
In post 261, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Unrelated to the game directly, Eiralox, what pronoun would you like me to use when referring to you?
dealer's choice
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

hmmmmm........ ok for the record i never defended Galron with cres and sean. merely stated that galron is, as hershcel so eloquently put it, a landscape of rainbows ior whatver. does what garlon has done so far seem scummy? yup. Do I, this early in the game, scumread them for it? hell no. i've seen far scummier behavior in early games from other players, so rn, this early, i'm still more than willing to give Galron some rope, even if they end up hanging themselves with it. basically the low input monicker applied to Galron here i'll apply equally to MalaKittens, KittyTacky, UltimateDetectiveKiri, myself and undoubtedly EATEROFTIME. So i'm not planning to jump onto this wagon anytime soon.

And in terms of actual reads: Hell, I still got none. I have one player who, inexplicably, feels scum to me rn, but this is 100% gut and i got no evidence so i won't expand on it rn.

Basically the whole Galron thing.... I think crescent approaches this correctly by analyzing it from the gamma then the lower-posters angle. If you put someone at -2 this early you have to be more proactive in defending why this early imo. Like i stated previously i don't mind lower posters this early, and from experience don't mind them late-game either depending on my feel on them. rn i feel i've invested way too much time on this forum since re-joining so while ill be active and ill try my best i dont think ill be as obsessive as my usual self, not for now at least.

The whole Galron thing begins after Gamma hard scumread Gal on.... page 1? And hard townread Kitty on the same page, with Kitty later voting Gal, hard scumming them iirc. anyway, i would love to see whether galron is gonna deliver on above promises, right now RE: gal im still where i was at, that im not gonna support putting someone at -1 this early. am i defending? no, i'm being prudent and stating why i won't be voting there anytime soon unless something major pings me(which so far hasn't happened, Galron seems disconnected but that can still swing either way in my mind. )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

black blu n yellow frogs r so smexy wow
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

@Galron

I'm not pressuring u into something here, i just would appreciate some commentary regarding these three below posts, and what you think of the posters themselves considering their behavior throughout the day. I think, seeing as these three are not currently voting you but do seem open to the idea, that your survival is likely at stake here. so ur choice tbh

In post 304, T3 wrote:
In post 176, Crescent wrote:Galton made 7 posts in a row and they all said absolutely nothing, then he proceeded to.. "lol" when asked to give actual content?

Galton is exuding quite an impressive level of don't give a shit here. People have brought up other games of his: Is there any precedent for him acting this way?
Galron’s not giving a shit is just very fake and it seems like Galron is scum desperately trying to shake the ‘deer in headlights’ label that Gamma gave him. Just saying ‘Lol’ when asked to give reads is obviously not pro-town. The town thing to do here is to actually try and find reads?
In post 305, Crescent wrote:
In post 303, T3 wrote:
In post 160, Galron wrote:I can't tell if gamma is confbiasing or wolf. Seems he decided I was scum after fewer than 10 words.

Not the first time though.
I really, really, really dislike Galron’s tone here. Like there’s not much of an attempt to defend himself, he just brushes it off while trying to not seem like he’s cracking under pressure.
I see Galron as someone who barely cares about the game already. Posting 10 vague comments at once with sprinklings of content is a pretty easy way to build up a post count without doing much (He's now #4 in the game but not much in the way of actual content).

But I also question the train because 3 of the 5 people in his vote don't really have any particularly strong reason to be there, and two of those people are semi-inactive at best. One hasn't even posted in over 24 hours.

It would be kinda fun to just hop on and throw caution to the wind for once, I guess, but I am generally not a rash player at all.
In post 414, schadd_ wrote:the thing about it is i have this sinking feeling that this is like a townie who is thinking of punishing everyone for voting a low content slot, or like otherwise proceeding out of spite. one does have to consider that openly refusing to budge on or really address the large amt of people voting them, but (just to articulate it for myself!) i do get the strong feeling that they're scum who doesn't know where to go from here, maybe thinks something like "once i start having to pretend to scumhunt everybody is gonna use terms like 'TMI' and 'fake' at me and its gonna suck so bad". galron if youre scum that is probably true yes. and then also you just vote out people who dont play mafia
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 420, schadd_ wrote:umm

does anybody have a reason to not townread t3 :T

.gif user
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

case closed ; 0

(tbh compared with certain other implementations of the format i actually like T3', i'm always a sucker for red/white/black ink)
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

shrooom frog ah yeaaah be stooltoadin'
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

whym i seeing red?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

ya'll licked some toads i honestly need to approach these past five pages with a clear head wow. just glad that no one hammered, with the amount of splashing being done in this pond im not comfortable with fast days at all. maybe ill say something actually relevant in like 10-12 hrs. peace.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok so Galron as at elim -1 again? sorry i'm tied up with other stuff and really haven't analyzed these past pages thus far. what i'll say is, meh, i hope Galron is scum.

p-edit: nvm that seems to be a hammer lol. ugh let's see what fate decrees then.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

ribbit ribbit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

beep boop
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

how many frogs must hop to reach a pagetop?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Seanzie
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 674, Seanzie wrote:
In post 668, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: Seanzie
Care to explain your vote?
no
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 790, Seanzie wrote: In other news, T3 is pretty much a weathervane flame fanner throughout the entire Seanzie/Gamma spat in a way that pings me badly. I felt pretty good about them D1, but I also know they are just super different than any time I've seen them before, and so idk if they can create good content while tryharding wolf since I've never seen them tryhard as either alignment.

the same T3 who hammered Galron after you put them at e-1?

soooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wow ok.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 825, Seanzie wrote:@Eiralox when do you become a badger? I seem to be your sole focus today, but I sure don't feel badgered.
once some1 pushes me for bullshit reasons bby
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

then i bite and tear and rend rabidly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 830, Seanzie wrote:
In post 826, Eiralox wrote:
In post 825, Seanzie wrote:@Eiralox when do you become a badger? I seem to be your sole focus today, but I sure don't feel badgered.
once some1 pushes me for bullshit reasons bby
And if no one pushes you, you're just going to slank all game doing nothing?
lol
In post 831, schadd_ wrote:i guess my reasons for pushing them are all well and good

yeh do park ur vote on me again it was a very cozy hidey hole for u D1
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 837, Gamma Emerald wrote:eiralox when would you say your best solving occurs?
when i got a solid reason to push someone ill push someone. and i dont do meta nor self meta or whatever one would call it so for me to give an honest answer here based on divergent circumstance and investment wuld be folly. rn i simply dont like seanzies tone, i think seanzie wuld be some1 who anna kill cres(gut), an yeah i got nothing else to add. dont have a scum case here imma bugle about but seanzie,,,,, galron thing,,, eh idk my vote stays.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 857, schadd_ wrote:in particular i'd say eiralox feels a lot like how i'd play scum, especially when i wasn't feeling comfortable with it, which is just kind of placing down statements in a vacuum and hoping to avoid having to follow up on them or talk about them in context. the thing with and is a lot like that, like theoretically there is truth to the first statement that they go badger mode (maybe when they are town!) but when people pressed them to talk about how it might apply in reality to this game they pretty clearly seemed to just duck the question

heres reality: theres been no push on me. u like to delude urself that u did but all uve basically dun is call me wolf for my low levelz of giving a fuck, with a lot of words but basically saying the same thing, wheras seanzie is being similar but mostly approaching it from a passive aggressive angle with my vote on em ,,,,,, so u wanna see my badger mode so badly game up and get me to -2. otherwise i dont see why i have to waste time on weakwater gossip-garnering. and i aint gonna. im glacially coming to a point where i can place a few folk in the totem cubbies i got carved out . thats not on ur schedule, or the way u want it. its my way, my terms. aint happy? 2 bad.

i dont duck shit lines of inquiry, instead i utterly avoid em. no point. u voted me.... what? page 2? 1? rvs after fancypants vote. any1 can go through ur iso and see, what ur saying here, me walking in the dark or being uncomf. or whatver..... yeah thats me dumb eira the obv scum who's begging for sweet release lol. like i would totally be voting seanzie here as scum right?

i never saw a push from u on me that was in any way impressive. throughout day1 you dodged and dived past and through the galron thing but kept that vote on me, nice and tidy, no heavy push on eira but soft hintings and whispering and so on. ur d1, for me at least, and even taking into account my own disengagemnet, is a boat loada nothing 2 me. only now d2 r u vaguely becoming more townish but heck out of a lot of folk i wont mind hunting u as scum. but rn i got nothing solid. so ...... i'm out.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 865, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Eiralox
y r u still voting sean?

i mean for now? cos it feels nice i guess. instinct tells me seanzie is scum but my eyes see posts that def can be townie. mostly seanzie's attitude just abrades my brain idk i guess some ppl just tick me off.

actually no UNVOTE: Seanzie

can always change back but rn ive been flirting around with this game 2 much. ill vote when i have a case. imma re-re-read d1 with cres flip in mind like whenever, that might be enlightening.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 866, schadd_ wrote:all of these words you're saying seem oriented towards epically owning me for the way i'm voting you and not towards trying to parse through what anybody's alignment is. this thing where you're talking about how i acting towards galron d1, i don't know why you'd bring that up because apparently it doesn't lead to you scumreading me, just apparently that it means i'm bad at voting or something. yes i'd be happy for you to end up at e-2.

i guess i'm not convinced that you have low levels of giving a fuck, except about what people's alignments are

[@ eiralox post]

lol ok yeah whataver.

VOTE: schadd_

might as well counter vote the dude's been all up my alley since d1.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

huh?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

ah i'm guessing ur one of those folk love putting words in ppls mouths and thinking u know why they do things better then they do. at this point i dont care if ur town im voting u cos u annoy me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 873, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 871, Eiralox wrote:ah i'm guessing ur one of those folk love putting words in ppls mouths and thinking u know why they do things better then they do. at this point i dont care if ur town im voting u cos u annoy me.
kay this is a bit jank

nah i disagree. never read schadd one way or another. them saying i.... what? tried 2 townread 'em? bullshitry. i dont abide by bullshitry.

if some1s gonna be tunneling me 2 days straight, town or scum, im expecting bigger guns from em d2. and yeah rn i dont care, even if schadd is green, idc. my vote my choice.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 874, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:Eiralox, please post a read list.
Eiralox

----------

Everyone else

---------

and it's 11:42 pm. imma stop wasting my time on tis.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 884, T3 wrote:I mentioned it
five times
and yet Eiralox makes no mention of it. If Eiralox was actually reading through the game and scumhunting, then they would have answered.
In post 863, Eiralox wrote:
i dont duck shit lines of inquiry, instead i utterly avoid em. no point.
i read ur spew and it was useless. i'm not seanzie's butlr and im not ur puppet. so no u ask something time-wasting --- i aint gonna waste my time.

if there aint at least one scum in Kitty, DetectiveGiri or Schadd_ I'll eat a hat.

@Kitty and @Giri expect something from me soon. i don't wanna vot Kitty rn cos thats a very hot wagon, so what i'll do is i'll start my case with these 2. expect a long post of considered analysis whenever i can be so arsed.

UNVOTE: Schadd_

like i think ur a loon for tunneling me since page 1 but rn i got bigger fish to fry. maybe ill vote u if u get annoying enough again ; )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:48 pm

Post by Eiralox »

five times
and yet Eiralox makes no mention of it. If Eiralox was actually reading through the game and scumhunting, then they would have answered.
In post 878, T3 wrote:VOTE: Eiralox
Please can we throw this man into the pits of hell
In post 839, Eiralox wrote:
In post 837, Gamma Emerald wrote:eiralox when would you say your best solving occurs?
when i got a solid reason to push someone ill push someone. and i dont do meta nor self meta or whatever one would call it so for me to give an honest answer here based on divergent circumstance and investment wuld be folly. rn i simply dont like seanzies tone, i think seanzie wuld be some1 who anna kill cres(gut), an yeah i got nothing else to add. dont have a scum case here imma bugle about but seanzie,,,,, galron thing,,, eh idk my vote stays.

In post 867, Eiralox wrote:
In post 865, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Eiralox
y r u still voting sean?

i mean for now? cos it feels nice i guess. instinct tells me seanzie is scum but my eyes see posts that def can be townie. mostly seanzie's attitude just abrades my brain idk i guess some ppl just tick me off.

actually no UNVOTE: Seanzie

can always change back but rn ive been flirting around with this game 2 much. ill vote when i have a case. imma re-re-read d1 with cres flip in mind like whenever, that might be enlightening.

methinks uve not ben reading btw. just cos i dont wanna answer ur watery attempts at engagement doesnt mean i never gave any answer. like uve been the only townlean for me end d1 but rn T3 uve done the absurd and joined thos voting me for........ well lite reasons let's say. the only vote on me that il humor rn and say doesnt feel full scum is Schadd_'s cos at least they have the excuse that theyve been building to it. not that i townread schadd more than u. may seanzie has a point bout u? idk. all i know is feeling neglected cos i dont wanna answer your redundancies is not the best of reasons voting me. i suggest ya'll start building cases, and this counts double for Giri and Kitty, as i said above, worse 2 votes on me(one of them might be self-pressing scum at this point im feeling, with kitty having more incentive to self-pres, giri... with herschel... not so much but still this is the first time Kiri looks at me this game and it starts with a vote cos i dont do these early readlist things. whats the point if yall still so sus?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 894, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 876, Eiralox wrote:
In post 874, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:Eiralox, please post a read list.
Eiralox

----------

Everyone else

---------

and it's 11:42 pm. imma stop wasting my time on tis.
Bruh if it's late then you say you do it tomorrow. :dead:
VOTE: Eiralox

h mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ok yah my resolve is set. im going to hunt Kitty/Giri cos rn im pretty sure there haz to be scum in on of em
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm coming under pressure so I'll claim. I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily. I'm a Town Roleblocker (no gates) and I blocked schadd_ the previous night.

ok wow i missed this. why schadd_? xplain succintly. rn i find ur vibe way scummy and im gonna be honest not trusting this claim 100%. i do gingerly vote on claims tho so rn suddenly i have to have a very real case if im even gonna consider voting ur direction.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@UltimateDetectiveGiri so..... your ISO is Vote Mala>Scumread Haschel>Townread Schadd_>Vote Eiralox.

Rn i believe both u and KittyTacky have the weakest votes on me. I'm not a fan of readlists, esp. in the early game, so rn i would really like to have a more comprehensive reason for ur vote on me. cos reason is lacking(ugh I miss Crescent)
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 900, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:It's less effort for both of us if you just post a reads list.
yeah i rarely do. and thats that.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri

As an under-the-radar flyer myself u've been flying under the radar far too much for my tastes.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 904, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 901, Eiralox wrote:so rn i would really like to have a more comprehensive reason for ur vote on me.
I'm voting you because I asked for a reads list and you posted a joke list.
nah i posted my read list. im voting u cos rn i dont see uve dun much. counter vote haschel. but not really pushing haschel. now onto the eira wagon, sharing the same weakish reason as kitty. u lucked out with kitty claim, cos if im gonna vote kitty in my brain i want a more legit reason than "feels scum".

so opening ur iso, and seeing how barebones it is, i get what haschel's getting at. mala at least feels townish 2 me as ell as enchant? u? well i invite others to open ur ISo and convince me ur town, so i cant really frame a reason for it.

@haschel @redcardinal what ya'll thin about DetectiveKirGiri, and KittyTacky after the roleblocker claim?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 906, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 905, Eiralox wrote:@haschel @redcardinal what ya'll thin about DetectiveKirGiri, and KittyTacky after the roleblocker claim?
Why are you asking Haschel and red cardinal specifically?
cos i wanna hear from them, specifically
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 909, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 899, Eiralox wrote:
In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm coming under pressure so I'll claim. I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily. I'm a Town Roleblocker (no gates) and I blocked schadd_ the previous night.

ok wow i missed this. why schadd_? xplain succintly. rn i find ur vibe way scummy and im gonna be honest not trusting this claim 100%. i do gingerly vote on claims tho so rn suddenly i have to have a very real case if im even gonna consider voting ur direction.
schadd_ got a bad vibe for me yesterday when I was re-reading overnight and they barely posted so I felt they were scummy. They're still kinda scummy but Seanzie is worse.
ok ill say i read thru schadd_ end d1 and reached the same conclusion, D2 schadd has become a bit more town 2 me but not by much. start d1 and start d2 seanzie was scummy but honestly idk? meh. anyway if u arent lying here and u are town rb i respect ur choice of N1 target. unless u and schadd buddies but meh rn i think DetectiveKiri and their lackluster performance just now is where my first scum bet is.
In post 910, KittyTacky wrote:Also post a reads list my man.
yeah i think ive spoken abt this. but i'll beat the dead horse why not. i rarely do readlists, almost never if theres still more than 1 scum alive. cos my reads and playtsyle is fluid, so i only rank folk if theres a logical path 2 victory. otherwise im always weary of telling scum exactly what i think about who, it's counter-active to my playstyle tbh. so the readlist i posted is accurate, rn th only one i trust is myself.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:39 am

Post by Eiralox »

I think i wanna see folk start hopping off the KittyTacky wagon tbh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

I appreciate Enchant backing me up here, town points for them, but I wanna know if enchant thinks its wise to vote on this claim? a roleblocker isnt someone i want to throw away on a mis-elim tbh if the claim is tru.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 911, Enchant wrote:
In post 908, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 895, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Kitty
Elaborate.
You are scum.
nvm lol..... ok my vote stays on KiriGiri. imma go thru Kitty ISO in the next 24 hrs cos at this point kitty feels both scum and town 2 me. with the wagon being where it is I advise caution. and deliberation.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:39 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 917, Gamma Emerald wrote:
five times
I mean he changed his vote after I commented but you do have a point
@eiralox
could you actually explain your read progression on Sean please?
yes: i saw T3's initial vote on 'em, didnt like their tone RE: crescent kill, voted. + other feels. at that time schadd_ was my number one suspect but voting on a wagon achieves more than not imo. then i unvoted cos i wanted to, prompted by ur questioning. i never answered T3 cos T3 was an irrelevant factor 2 me, one of my rare townleans. me succinctly explaining why im voting some1 when the vote itself is more important to me than the read is redundant. If i had a hard case against seanzie i woulda fielded it and i wouldnta answered with "no". So T3 pushing me for an answer, when my answer to T3 was also gonna be no, meant nothing 2 me and was an avenue i saw no value in exploring. Seanzie start D1, with hmmm thing: scummy. then seanzie got cred back for garlon thing(sorta? not wholly. twice putting Gal at -1? idk. start D2 seanzie pinged me, and my gut told me "here's scum that would go 4 crescent, i just know it". Rn yeah i can see town seanzie but im not gonna say it, at least theres folk i find scummier so thats why my votes stays where its at rn.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 933, schadd_ wrote:
In post 896, Eiralox wrote:if there aint at least one scum in Kitty, DetectiveGiri or Schadd_ I'll eat a hat.

@Kitty and @Giri expect something from me soon. i don't wanna vot Kitty rn cos thats a very hot wagon, so what i'll do is i'll start my case with these 2. expect a long post of considered analysis whenever i can be so arsed.

UNVOTE: Schadd_

like i think ur a loon for tunneling me since page 1 but rn i got bigger fish to fry. maybe ill vote u if u get annoying enough again ; )
i mean i'm perfectly happy to continue as i have been. i still think you're mafia. i think there's a lot missing from your reads, especially those on me, which seems like it could be motivated by a desire to leave yourself options based on what i do / favor statements that are argumentatively convenient. i also can't help but notice you simply start to play the game once you're a top wagon and the competing one claimed pr (maybe this is just what badger mode is? i guess i can't say.)

yeah idk what 2 say. ur right, rn is my most activity yet. what do you think of DetectiveKiri? u think ur vote is better served on me?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Eiralox »

kk thx
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 967, redcardinal wrote:also eiralox and kt are low risk targets because they seem like the most obvious scum lol, should I be putting my vote on higher risk targets?
no
In post 969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 967, redcardinal wrote:also eiralox and kt are low risk targets because they seem like the most obvious scum lol, should I be putting my vote on higher risk targets?
I think you should be probing other people rather than just sussing easy options.
yes.

i;m off 2 town today, l dont hav tim for big posts rn. anothr vote without a case fml. rn imma say i feel town on schadd and t3..... red....... nah. they felt town but theres a weasely opportunism here i dont like.

and dont think i missed redcardinal scumreading haschl after i started to shift to Kiri. something's up here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

that being said wher tf is haschel lol? eh i gotta life se yall.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Eiralox »

>.< i hope ur right on one at n least haschel seems a tough nut to crack. ok i might be back in....4-6 hrs/ peace.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 986, Eiralox wrote:UNVOTE:
Why?
im seeing scum in that slot but ill give the replace a chance first. and im not gonna vote anyone else soon tbh, need to take the time and get a clear grip on d1 with flips in mind. my shadow vote still stays on this slot, i encourage others to go thru kirigiri iso.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

cool cool
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 994, Seanzie wrote:I kind of wanted to put Eiralox at e-1, but with the rep in, it is probably better to wait to hear from them.
theres still a week left cool ur jets bub. btw i think, if theres scum on me rn, it's 1 at most. i'm halfway thru day 1, ill post when i post. and seanzie..... *sigh*
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 996, Seanzie wrote:
In post 995, Eiralox wrote:
In post 994, Seanzie wrote:I kind of wanted to put Eiralox at e-1, but with the rep in, it is probably better to wait to hear from them.
theres still a week left cool ur jets bub. btw i think, if theres scum on me rn, it's 1 at most. i'm halfway thru day 1, ill post when i post. and seanzie..... *sigh*
You can "post when you post", but expecting the rest of us to sit idly by and wait a week for you to do... anything... is pretty meh.
well arent u trying to be scummy? if ur town and you put me at e-1 and someone hammers imma laugh btw, so i repeat: cool ur jets. There are only two worthy votes on me: T3 and Schadd_ . Both have valid reasons and I townread them for it. So i'm looking in KiriGiri/redcardinal slots for at least 1 scum at this point.

so don't say i didnt warn u seanzie, if ur town: ur hiding on the Galron elim high now. If ur scum, and I can make some interesting arguments towards that effect, well youd really like to put me at -1 and let town hammer. either way ur not feeling 2 swell 2 me rn.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Eiralox »

*riding on not hiding on fml
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 998, redcardinal wrote:still waiting for the kitty iso thoughts you promsied

cardinal, ull have to wait. my job description isnt fuilltime forum rat. if uvce read above, i said im halfway thru d1. push me on what i've done instead of what im yet to do and i wont be so acerbic. cos rn u and giri, and seanzie, got no real cases on me. thats what i want, thats what i expect from town: valid reasons.

schadd_'s analysis of me is 80% tru excepting them tunneling me as wolf, so im ok with that vote, u tho.... if kitty isnt scum, ur hunting for a convenient wagon. but rn i lean town on u way more then the kirigir slot, so ill like to hear from replace regarding various things.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1000, redcardinal wrote:also I don't understand why you would unvote the replacement now given that there were only two votes on kiri and barely anyone talking about it. do you scumread kiri, or are you trying to shade me in particular?
oh my feng shui read what i said. im not gonna repeat myself.

and: I'm a fair person. If u like voting replacements cool, but if i dont 100% scumread a slot thats replacing in, ill be fair, decent. if this is what your roasting me about im done with this. im out.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

@Seanzie I'm ignoring ur posts. U irritate me.

@redcardinal If u think im the kinda scum that'll so openly defend my buddy galron, sure. RE: kitty, read. what. I. said. I said i dont fully trust their claim but im not gonna vote there. I'll adress some of your other points later maybe, but rn i just dont give a fuck, ya'll barking up the wrong tree and im tired trying to say it in a hundred different ways. all this eira bashing is giving scum opportunity to hide but whatever. im done with arguments that r basically "wow eira so scummy" when im in the meantime trying to get a grip on this game.

what ill do is, rn i got some coffee, so expect some D1 analysis from me in 1-4 hours. ill the take the time. seriously tho ya'll being very impatient for how long theres left, i think getting a scum flip on day1 has made some folk see blood, kinda like schadd_'s tunnel vision since page 1 : p

im honestly done trying to defend myself. im stepping back from it. ill analyze and say where i find scum'll likely be, but the investment im putting in here in trying to grasp others' circular logic is just too taxing to me atm. esp. seanzie and their badger fetish, i told em i can turn into a badger. doesnt mean imma be like that every day. anyway. imma smoke, play a game, then start some shit up in here.

@Haschel u still off the grid where u at
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

@T3 I'll reply later
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

@T3 actually no. see above. i just read ur post, and yeah see above.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

yeah im tired i didnt get to what i said ill do. i got some time off tommorow. so i wont disappoint(i hope XD)

@Klick u got commentary on some1 else then seanzie? cos ur vote's sorta still on me i think.

g'night ya'll
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thinking about the Crescent kill more I think it implicates Eiralox somewhat
Seanzie brought up the fearkill idea and I wrote it off but Eiralox would maybe have reason to do so
It depends on how much of a force Crescent was in mini 2273
i was scumreading cres slightly. in mini 2273 Cres was my only townread near the end(and thats all imma say, i dont meta)
In post 1038, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thinking about the Crescent kill more I think it implicates Eiralox somewhat
Seanzie brought up the fearkill idea and I wrote it off but Eiralox would maybe have reason to do so
It depends on how much of a force Crescent was in mini 2273
On skimming Crescent's ISO in mini 2273 Eiralox fearkilling her feels like a very probable occurence
I'd vote eiralox but I believe he's at E-2 with threat of a hammer from someone else so instead I'll
intent to E-1 Eiralox
You don't know me at all.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I'm pretty saddened and actually discouraged by the last few pages. I see people who I lean town on being pretty happy to kill me. No other scumhunting is being done. The game has frozen cos "Eira Scum". There are so many other avenues of investigation rn, and no one is doing jack shit imo. Im tempted to just walk away from this shit, close this fucking forum and let ya'll launch me and let town reap the bitter rewards. cos im disappointed in the lack of drive in this game at this point. either scum is leading ppl around by the nose about me or theyre just sitting back and having a good luagh. im being honest here, like last night i also just wanted to walk away.

And things just keep getting more absurd. I don't knwo what the fuck ya'll are thinking. Only Schadd_ has solid reasons on me, their D1 analysis of where i was at is spot on. just sad that they cant step out of their tunnel.

but im sorta decent i guess. i wont replace out and ill give more solid thoughts on the game, cos im making the time for it today. ill stick with it and play to my win co. if ya'll still decide to mob me then, well you're fucking loss. i wont shed a fucking tear but i will be hollowed of heart.

i'll post my shit don't kick me while im tryin. Town's become lazy after D1 galron flip and D2 Kitty claim imo, some elements at least. i'm not liking this, i think ive made it pretty clear, but ill try not to let my emotions boil over and show yall how ultra wrong your tunnel is rn, and where i think scum's at.

cos honestly one of the reasons im so slow with my reads here is i see scum in a lot of places. ya'll being very hard for me to townlean or read tbh, only Schadd_ is giving off the right vibes. T3 has suddenly become a scum option for me again. So i only got one player i feel is town rn, if that ain't good enough well fuck me. i'm not here to make friends. i'll find the scum for ya'll. cos rn it seems that none of ya'lkl seems so inclined.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Edit; Only Schadd_ has solid reasons on me, their D2 analysis of where i was at D1is spot on. just sad that they cant step out of their tunnel.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 221, redcardinal wrote:also I want literally everyone's take on galron before we even get within one vote of it happening

enchant ; )

ill be active in like 1-3 hrs this time we rollin'
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

this frog is best frog
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok one of the lines being thrown in my pond i saw was me not wanting to vote galron, not wanting a fast day. so imma be studying other folks' galroning among other things.

In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna move my vote but also want Galron to actually do something before I do so
First off, this early in the game, no, gamma is not a townread for me. They should be, but i like to be open minded and my mind is open to schemes that seem too dastardly to be tried and therefore are. so im not gonna vote gamma today, tommorow, anytime soon most likely but i bluntly state, esp. in view of gamma's latest sorta shift to me and un-pressuring of kitty, that despite finding scum on page 1 im not gonna green gamma. There's good and there's and. As my analysis of d1 evolves so will my reads.

My gut feel of this page is that some1 is doing theatre.

Who do you want to move to?

Do you expect Galron to act differently based on a single vote on them?[/quote]
In post 75, schadd_ wrote:ooh i also like when galron does something
this post pings me, but considering schadds troll entrance can be town. Not enough to go on but feels clownish either way.
In post 77, Crescent wrote:Seems awfully quick to say someone could be playing "frozen".

Cres's first defense of Galron.
In post 79, Seanzie wrote:

^this
Seanzie absolutely agrees.
In post 81, Gamma Emerald wrote:I welcome Galron votes in the meantime to raise the stakes though.
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ll wait for Galron’s own return before I determine whether this is premature, thank you!
Ok my gut on this is less theatre and more town, so green points for gamma.

In post 82, Galron wrote:Home now. What's up?
da sun
In post 83, Gamma Emerald wrote:If that’s the kind of response I can expect, I’m full sending this.
All aboard the Galron wagon!
Ok. Like ima state again in a weird world i can see gamma throwing their bud under the bus page 1. for the lulz, or the strats. or whatever. but actually, even considering what i said above, wow it still doesnt really make sense. so ill keep it on the table cos it still fits thre logic framework but i dont think its an avenue imma discuss again in my analysis.
In post 84, Galron wrote:Neat.
yup.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 27, redcardinal wrote:
In post 13, FancyPants wrote:VOTE: Eiralox

Can everyone let me know how experienced they are?
I've been playing mafia on and off for years but have about 10 games on site.
I've had a habit of joining a game once every few months or so since 2015.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald why is kt town?
ugh quotes wrong ill be less sloppy in next dump
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

wtf id dindt mean to quote that XD ugh imma tea or coffe or sum shit n smoke up then continue ferreting
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 106, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: galron

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
this is one of the best early D1 votes on galron in my books.

In post 109, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 55, Seanzie wrote:
In post 52, Crescent wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
What about it is supposed to be suspicious?
I've seen wolves "hmm..." posts to make it look like they're thinking hard about something while not actually giving any takes, and they can later use that post to fit pretty much any narrative (i.e. if I was a wolf and later today I push Galron, I could be like "see, I suspected them all the way back here!" vs if I decide to townread them, I could be like "yeah, I thought a lot about them as early as this and decided they look townie!".
This is TvT, I had similar misunderstandings as town and got dogpiled by other townies.

This. I think this post from Kittytacky very important in my later readorming, cos: 1. Townreading cres, important. 2. Townreading Seanzie who's voting galron, important. So imma remember this one.

In post 112, redcardinal wrote:honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?

1. i also hate d1's
2. i scumread ppl who wanna eagerly vote on inactives d1. sometimes im right, sometimes im wrong, but in isolation i don't like this post.

In post 119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 112, redcardinal wrote:honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?
what do you think of Galron?
Gamma really pushing for Galron reads here. I like.
In post 120, redcardinal wrote:
first pick right now for scum. worse to actually post and say nothing than even to not post, was wondering if seanzie would pick up on that. might just read some of his games and see if he's always this deep in his own head or if he does this as scum to obfuscate
ok this is low info, the inlcusion of seanzie in answer to gamma is interesting and stored away.

In post 121, redcardinal wrote:for now VOTE: galron
eh my gut says this is a lazy "look ill vote, but just for now" but my gut is crooked so this isnt a post ill scumpush rn on good faith.

In post 123, Seanzie wrote:
first pick right now for scum. worse to actually post and say nothing than even to not post, was wondering if seanzie would pick up on that. might just read some of his games and see if he's always this deep in his own head or if he does this as scum to obfuscate
Eh, this is not a good way to read someone IMO. It is barely 24 hours into the game and there are tons of NAI reasons someone could have only posted once by now. Smells more like feeling out LHF tbh.
I'd say this is a pretty hard defense of Galron. I stated in my posts(which i saw some1 try grilling me for lol) that i dont want fast days, that im allright with inactives. also said i find galron scummy. so whatever, this post from seanzie feels scum 2 me but ill keep the continuing aglron/seanzie entwinement in mind b4 passing judgment.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Eiralox »

shit i zoned out havent drunk shit. like.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

tea time
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

hmmm before i continue my paddlings down the bogs of despair ill so the above from seanzie ... egh i also agreed with cres later re: gal and trigger-happiness so for now imma shift that post to not enough data bin, cos rn tbh seanzie rubs my brain the wriong way. its nothing personal i guess its just their general tone pings me the entire time so even if theyre town its like my gut resists. but well see hopefully i reach some sorta mega-unifying apotheosis soon
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

good T3 let the force flow thru u ; )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 127, Crescent wrote:
In post 123, Seanzie wrote:
Eh, this is not a good way to read someone IMO. It is barely 24 hours into the game and there are tons of NAI reasons someone could have only posted once by now. Smells more like feeling out LHF tbh.
Galron has 6 useless posts, not 1.. Unless you're talking about someone else?
ok Cres>Seanzie time. Cres pushes S on galorn not for read or vote but a logical technicality.

In post 129, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 125, Crescent wrote:
Galron's ISO is a random vote on me and a 5 posts that don't even try to play the game.

Wouldn't exactly call it scintillating stuff.

Not that I'm being terribly exciting either, for once. Then again... I feel like I'm
super
low energy, and I'm still the 4th highest poster. Considering my tendency to dominate post counts maybe it's a good thing to not be doing it for once.

How many votes is Galron at now I'm curious
me + sean + mala + red would be 4 if I'm not missing any
yes! ok like ppl can fake things but posts like these making wagons clear and public, information-sharing, is something i find towny in general, depending on feel, and this from gamma>cres feels good.

In post 131, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

you made a non-RVS galron vote here but dropped it to vote red before explaining.Why did you vote Galron here?

In post 135, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 134, Seanzie wrote:
In post 131, Gamma Emerald wrote:

you made a non-RVS galron vote here but dropped it to vote red before explaining.Why did you vote Galron here?
Their "oh Shodd's here" post looked like it could be trying to create a bad teammate interaction. Nothing strong, but latching onto weak things early on gets the game going.
I don't think Galron is teamed w schadd based on that post (schadd actually feels like town rn) but I do think it ties in closely to my comparison to that other game

hmmmm interesting. coupled with above schadd post i analyzed, very interesting. anyway, early gam tr of schad, schad-gal not paired, stored.

In post 141, Seanzie wrote:
Well then, it seems you are much more interested in talking about me than anyone else, even though you have thus far been unwilling to actually state a stance on me. What am I to make of that?

yes! See above, where gamma asked recardinal about galron and cardinal included a probe at seanzie in the answer. i think seanzie might be onto something here, and i scribe this down as a possible diversionary attempt by scum! cardinal to throw shade off galron in a subtle manner. ill see how it holds water.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@Schadd_ I see some votes on u here and i was tempted to hop in for one single reason: the only vote youve cast this whole game was on me(iirc). But im doing my own thing over here so meh ill vote for who i vote when i vote with substantial reason.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 142, Haschel Cedricson wrote:This is interesting to wake up to. I'm not thrilled with Seanzie or his explanation for one simple reason: Who starts a reaction test and then bails on it before even two hours have elapsed and nobody else in the game has even posted yet? There's absolutely no reason to say "Wow, I'm surprised nobody said I was scummy for this!" when nobody said literally anything about any topic. It suggests to me that he wasn't really doing a reaction test and I loathe it when people present arguments that they don't believe in themselves.

That being said, Seanzie's play outside of that does appear to be actual scumhunting which is more than can be said for a lot of players here. I'm not letting Seanzie off the hook but at the moment I don't want him to be today's elimination.
Unvote

We have a lot of players posting nothing of substance right now. Galron is an obvious one and people are talking about FancyPants, but EATEROFTIME had a terrible entrance to the game and apparently there is somebody named UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri in the game as well.

Galron, you're currently voting for Crescent. Crescent has been an active poster so far; what are your thoughts about her play?
this post is a rollercoaster of possibilities to me tbh. i think the whacked out eira theory we have this time is that this page is redcardinal/galron/haschel scum theatre, however weird that may sound. p-edirt: on its this post seems town ill admit(haschel is still way higher in my reads than cardinal atm) but see below
In post 144, redcardinal wrote:what are your thoughts on crescent haschel?
cos asking haschel abt cres here and not galron. hascel didnt rly xpand on gal in above post, only on seanzie. and here cardinal doesnt push for a gal read but rather a cres one. can be town play but i believe that if i imagine something ill note it anyway cos maybe i forget and then it turns out to be true trues
In post 145, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 144, redcardinal wrote:what are your thoughts on crescent haschel?
Not answering this yet because I don't want to feed Galron answers.
So i get this, but why say it at all? or say something else than ur read and see if galron sheeps you? ok i get playstyles differ but this post in concert with the above ones, as a whacky little unit, has me feeling the redcardinal/haschel team. i wont lie ive felt haschel/redcardinal a few times during this game but its so out there that i barely wanted to give it brainspace much less page space, rn tho all gloves are off an imma force my tentacles into every absurdity.
In post 149, Malakittens wrote:GAMMA
KITTY
CRESCENT
MALA

COMBINE

TO SUPER SAILOR SCOUTS

LETS LIM GALRON

ARROOOOOWROOLOOOO
towniest post on that entire page.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Eiralox »

orz: haschel is inno and red asking haschel abt cres is scum! red subtly trying to glean those answer for benefit of galron, and scum team? maybe that's more probable thans hasch/gal/red? idk, ill cirlce back to it maybe.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 151, schadd_ wrote:have you played with galron
In post 152, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yes
He’s pretty goofy as town but he’s at least around as town
He’s a statue here.
In post 153, Seanzie wrote:I looked into some of Galron's past games. He does kind of goof around at the beginning, but usually switches to at least some content pretty quickly. I only found one scum game of theirs (I'm sure there are more, I was just randomly checking games and only saw one out of my random selection), and they also weren't like they are here with only a few awkward non-content posts, but I don't think they picked up early suspicion in that game like they did here, so that might be affecting things.

Okay with the vote there, even though it would be good to push people to give takes on more than just Galron today so we have more to go into tomorrow with regardless of their flip.
In post 155, Galron wrote:
He’s a statue here.
Hi.
In post 156, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
He’s a statue here.
Hi.
Hi.

Address this post.
In post 157, Seanzie wrote:
He’s a statue here.
Hi.
Do you have any reads thus far?
In post 163, Galron wrote:Redcardinal what's scummy about few words on day 1 of day 1? You'd rather no posts at all. I don't understand that
In post 164, Galron wrote:
In post 151, schadd_ wrote:have you played with galron
Where are you headed with this?
In post 165, schadd_ wrote:uh well i was wondering what mala's basis was for the push
In post 168, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 158, Galron wrote:
It's an rvs vote. They haven't done enough for me to get a bead on but grh they're bull. I'd dispute your premise. I don't have much by way of reads regardless. What do you think?
What premise? The premise that Crescent has been an active poster? The premise that you haven't posted much of substance? The premise that Seanzie's reaction test was bad? The premise that Seanzie appears to be doing actual scumhunting? I would love to hear which of these premises you are disputing and why.

As for what I think, I think there is absolutely enough in the game for you to get some reads and I expect them in your next post.
In post 171, schadd_ wrote:
In post 166, Galron wrote:
In post 165, schadd_ wrote:uh well i was wondering what mala's basis was for the push
Fair enough but to me it's apparent she's sheeping gamma. It's kind of what she does iirc.
i guess thats really not apparent to me
In post 173, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 169, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 160, Galron wrote:I can't tell if gamma is confbiasing or wolf. Seems he decided I was scum after fewer than 10 words.

Not the first time though.
Sounds like scum upset they got caught so fast, and scrambling for purchase.
In post 170, Galron wrote:Lol
If you were town I would think you’d at least expect more good faith in regards to my push. “confbiasing or wolf” is a scummy take because you have to deflect the pressure on you somehow.
In post 174, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 168, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 158, Galron wrote: As for what I think, I think there is absolutely enough in the game for you to get some reads and
I expect them in your next post
In post 170, Galron wrote:Lol
Vote: Galron

right. righto then. tally ho hip..

im just dumping these here. these posts are very worthy of comment but rn i need later data to slot them in. this page is very important to this game imo.

the quick takeway i have from this page, how i feel a bout the various coggy machinations, is: seanzie, gamma and haschel town. schadd_ scum.

we'll see how this shift from this page. basically seanzie scummy but i can frame it as town here, esp the galron push, gamma and haschel heavy garlon elim proponents here and by gut like im 90% sure this aint future, with gamma and hasch at least i feel its very green. schadd_...... flist around galron like a butterfly here imho, that might be playstayle but im sensing a need to engage but a desire to distance. im not liking the schadd/garlon feel on this page at all. and rn im really getting curious about redcardinal's voew on gamma... which is like way into the game so ill adress when i come to it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

and 163 by galron... im 50/50 on that. can be s/t or s/s.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1097, T3 wrote:
In post 1086, Eiralox wrote:hmmm before i continue my paddlings down the bogs of despair ill so the above from seanzie ... egh i also agreed with cres later re: gal and trigger-happiness so for now imma shift that post to not enough data bin, cos rn tbh seanzie rubs my brain the wriong way. its nothing personal i guess its just their general tone pings me the entire time so even if theyre town its like my gut resists. but well see hopefully i reach some sorta mega-unifying apotheosis soon
Read Seanzie’s previous games to see if that tone presents itself there too, maybe?

i don't do meta. like im ok if others do it but honestly i rather focus on what i have before me in one instance of reality.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 177, schadd_ wrote:i could vote gal
non-commital but does shade gal, null

In post 178, schadd_ wrote:i do also think eiralox is a wolf, who i'm voting rn
this late in, still the rvs vote, thinks im scum. fair maybe, like follow ur heart or whatever,
In post 179, Seanzie wrote:
In post 176, Crescent wrote:Galton made 7 posts in a row and they all said absolutely nothing, then he proceeded to.. "lol" when asked to give actual content?

Galton is exuding quite an impressive level of don't give a shit here. People have brought up other games of his: Is there any precedent for him acting this way?
I'm definitely not a Galton meta expert by any means, but all of the games I looked at had at least one or two takes within the first 10-15 posts, some more. This includes the one wolf game I looked at. Thus, I don't think it makes much sense to read them via meta on this, unless there are players that know them well (I don't really know how much you all know each other).
In post 180, Seanzie wrote:

reasonable
In post 178, schadd_ wrote:i do also think eiralox is a wolf, who i'm voting rn

Care to explain your thoughts there?
reasonable

In post 181, schadd_ wrote:umm they really didnt do any scumhunting
hmmm ok reasonable but also a very lazy read imo. i was low effort d1 so rn im declining 2 comment in a substantial manner.

In post 182, Seanzie wrote:
In post 181, schadd_ wrote:umm they really didnt do any scumhunting
Okay, fair enough. Do scum usually do nothing on this site?
reasonable
In post 183, schadd_ wrote:well i mostly mean in the sense that their posts dont have like initiative / curiousness about ppls alignments, which i think you would look for on any site. although to give something only partially related, i've noticed for a long time while modding that scum are generally pretty significantly lower in the post count numbers
somewhat reasonable but for me personally whether this comes from town or scum i don't agree due to my playstayle, i totally know that sum ppl struggle to form d1 reads so its something im more soft on.
In post 186, redcardinal wrote:
In post 163, Galron wrote:Redcardinal what's scummy about few words on day 1 of day 1? You'd rather no posts at all. I don't understand that
well I'd like to get rid of people who contribute little so we don't have to worry about them on later days. with lurkers you either hit a hard to read scum or hit less than useful town. however, I do think engaging just enough to exist without actually saying anything is more scummy than saying nothing at all tbh, and I'd be happy to vote you today for it
No. I just don't like the town here. But ok, redcrescent has this tone i guess? but again the getting rid of lower posters, i've mentioned this always pings me D1. red is happy to vote galron, im adding this post to possible scum theatre bin.

In post 190, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 150, Malakittens wrote:
In post 149, Malakittens wrote:GAMMA
KITTY
CRESCENT
MALA

COMBINE

TO SUPER SAILOR SCOUTS

LETS LIM GALRON

ARROOOOOWROOLOOOO
Baa baa. VOTE: Galron

After a long dearth of activity Kitty enters, votes for scum. Openly sheeps Gamma and Mala.

In post 191, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 175, Galron wrote:Lol
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
Like i'll be honest one of my leading theories D1(I said i wont discuss this again but im gonna) was gamma/kitty scum throwing gal under the bus. like i said before this makes very little sense but this post in particular on D1, after gamma tr kitty on p1, made me support this theory. but rn honestly, depending on how i come to feel on kitty(cos theres still a lot to analyze there) im seing this early push as town triad mala/kitty/gamma.
In post 192, Crescent wrote:If there's one thing I noticed about Eiralox, it's that she was a lot spicier early on in 2273 than she's being here. She was on the attack early and often, and did not place any joke votes. She did kind of fall of a cliff activity wise on day 2, though.

I can make the same criticism of myself coming out a lot milder than I have in my past minis, though. It's become abundantly clear to me in the last day or so that I'm overloaded.

Also Galton is -2 now I think... Though we have 3 people who haven't posted in over a day (Eira and Eater - with no content), one whom is already in prod territory (Fancypants, who has just 1 post), and a slot that hasn't even posted yet.

Kinda feels like a quick vote here is giving a lot of people a pass.

..As much as I kinda just want to do it and go back to bed.
Ok a shade throwing post from crescent here. Eiralox is sussed, Enchant is sussed, and T3 is sussed. The defense of Galron, as i later mentioned in relation to crescent, is reasonable here. i felt like that at the time and i stand by it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Eiralox »

sorry i messed up #180-
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 217, Galron wrote:
In post 186, redcardinal wrote:
well I'd like to get rid of people who contribute little so we don't have to worry about them on later days. with lurkers you either hit a hard to read scum or hit less than useful town. however, I do think engaging just enough to exist without actually saying anything is more scummy than saying nothing at all tbh, and I'd be happy to vote you today for it
That's fair. I can understand getting rid of dead weight and how you see me as scummy.
Ok. I mean redcardinal seemed very decent and friendly in tone so the following analysis might be based off off false instincts. but, one above mentioned post, and now here, like the interactions feel very... chummy. maybe galron engineered this and this clears red idk, but im noting it either way.

In post 218, Galron wrote:
In post 191, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 175, Galron wrote:Lol
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
How do you figure?
hmmm like galron might also be playing a deep game here about being flippant, or can one frame it as being cool knowing kitty is ur partner? too little info for me here.

In post 219, Galron wrote:Haschel is prolly town. Rarely see maf that demanding.
Again, double bluff and that shit. The simple assumption to make for me as that this town spews haschel and ill readjust if later data counteracts conclusion.

In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
ah haha. ok. well... from one viewpoint i cans see this post as town. on another, its "ok imma show i voted here but we all know theres enough time to wrangle and wiggle so galron still has breathing room." the town angle is generating discussion, and pressing on scum galron. so meh this is 50/50 except......

for the recurring theme from redcardinal of introducing seanzie into the galronverse. this an interesting pattern and ill see where it leads me.

yup ok at the time i liked this post, answered it. i felt at the time, in line with cres, that gal was being rushed, like, what are the chances of some1 being called scum on page1? so yeah this post was ok from red at that moment. now? honestly so far out of all the players this post reads as the hardest defense of galron, it might read that way but that's how it feels to me.

In post 222, Galron wrote:
In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
I guess after thinking about it I can kind of see the reaction test thing but I'm still not sure why the "this is a non-RVS vote." It sounds almost like the latter was trying to distract from the former. But overall they're slightly townie I guess. I mean I can at least follow them to a point.
hmmmm. i think.... well this might be a town spew of seanzie. again the double edged blade: either red/gal are buddies or galron is using red's posts to make it appear that way.

In post 223, redcardinal wrote:
specifically eateroftime, fancypants replacement, eiralox, and kirigiri. post your hot takes to be rated. no rush eiralox, but I am looking closely at you on this one.

Ok. heres the post i answered. not that the people being asked, singled out, are the inactives, now a thrice-recurrent theme in cardinal's posts. like yeah maybe strat but..... hmmm the wording? to be rated? so its clear to me, going over this after the fact, that this post is less about galron and more about: 1. getting inactives to post. 2. perhaps getting them sussed, or even scum shading them if gal flips. I'll be reading what redcardinal did after these posts very carefully.

In post 224, redcardinal wrote:
In post 222, Galron wrote:
I guess after thinking about it I can kind of see the reaction test thing but I'm still not sure why the "this is a non-RVS vote." It sounds almost like the latter was trying to distract from the former. But overall they're slightly townie I guess. I mean I can at least follow them to a point.

awesome, appreciate it :) how about kittytacky?
so again the friendly tone. like i said way at the start its not a tell rn, but it's something i have to mention. Redcardinal was voting Galron after all so rn im not pushing a solid theory yet. we'll see.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

lol
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ok like i think im worn for now but ill continue this.

what i'll say is despite many things i'll place schadd_ above two others for now, cos my hunch rn for the scum team is redcardinal/klick.

but...... like im only at post 224 atm so honest truth this is subject to change. i have other avenues but rn this is the pairing my instincts are leading me to. and this pairing is really something I want Haschel to weigh in on cos like haschel shading is interwined with eira shading among both redcardinal and klick slots as far as im seeing it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1158, KittyTacky wrote:I take back my schadd scumread. Schadd's walls seem very town to me.

im 75% sure schadd is town and that the team is cardinal/klick. ill continue with cases later on, but what I'll say is im not gonna vote in schadd_'s direction. redcardinal thing, well i did extra reading, D2 yesterday, and my affirmation strengthened: cardinal/klick is the team.

like its rare for me to townread any1 d1 hard but rn i got reasons for seeing every slot as town except those two, the way those slots mesh and avoid each other while still backing each other up just screams scum to me atm. so i advise cooler heads and not being so elim-happy as seanzie seems 2 be cos rn im pretty sure, despite all the shitty pushes on me, that schadd)_ is town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:53 pm

Post by Eiralox »

*anyone d2 hard
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:55 pm

Post by Eiralox »

btw schadd i didnt read what u said these last pages maybe ill later but id ont think so scos it seems 2 be walls of text abvt me. so when i come back to this i also think i wont humor u, i really got a good hunch rn adn ill lay out why i think it fits.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ok im taking a little extra time im not buildiong my case yet but ill give a few comments and replies
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

RE: Schadd: I havent read their latest stuff but i think schadd_ is a strong case builder and an asset to town. Just sad all that energy is vented into one avenue. like im tired tryin to convince schadd that im green so like whatever, but if shcadd_ at least spends some of that energy so explore other possibilities, like who's eira's partner? i would love to see schadd cases shift off me entirely ofc but rn im not gonna divert energy to that purpose. schadd_ has tunneled me since page 1, says its not a rvs vote, and like im not gonna beat my head against a wall.

I would much rather have ppl vote Kilck than Schadd_. Mala, Enchant and Klick lowest poster rn? idk but out of the three I have solid townfeels on enchant and mala. UD, theres not much but ill quote UD posts later, but the UD vote on me is the scummiest vote imo. the redcardianl the second scummiest

. see how red swictghed to me, without a case, and only later started providing reasons, with recardinal's reasons being far lesser in my estimation.

See how redcardinal votes> Kitty, Eira, then Schadd_. Sure gamma voted like that but gamma had that seanzie votes in the beginning, and gamma im feeling green on.

Not so much cardinal: I honestly think they are scum hanging back and joining the easiest-seaming elims without pushing so hard as too seem sus if that slot flips town. like theres a lot more i can say about cardinal but not yet, rn yeah i still think i;ve found teh scum.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1126, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1122, Eiralox wrote:ok like i think im worn for now but ill continue this.

what i'll say is despite many things i'll place schadd_ above two others for now, cos my hunch rn for the scum team is redcardinal/klick.

but...... like im only at post 224 atm so honest truth this is subject to change. i have other avenues but rn this is the pairing my instincts are leading me to. and this pairing is really something I want Haschel to weigh in on cos like haschel shading is interwined with eira shading among both redcardinal and klick slots as far as im seeing it.
What are you seeing from UD/Klick rn that makes you think this?

ok like ill xpand fully later but rn, Klick: Nothing at all. No engagement. UDKG: that iso was bare yo. so on the face of it no info, but ah! first the haschell scum read, and cardninal's later shift to haschel.

NOTE:

haschel votes UDKG early but deosnt push it so much, hasch has been a bit awol after all. Only after that vote does UDKG scumread Hasch, give a quick case by quoting some shit, then fall off the grid until the vote me.

Then I decide, after Kitty claim, to vote UDKG: shittiest vote on me. SOON after this, redcardinal out of the blue scumreads Hachel, i think also quoting at least one post UD also used, the one where hachel interacts with me early D1. red asks why didn't hach push eira, scum! red later, after i call them out on their shift to Hachel after i shifted to UD, retracts eira/hasch pairing in concert with T3 i think? or somoe saying it doesnt make sense.

but i contend red didnt luancyh on hasch cos of a real case but to protect UD: UD and red are voting eira, hut haschle started UD wagon, so a great way to discredit the UD wagon is to lump haschel in with eira, no, who seems very scummy and has the largest wagon on them?

and the lazy townread by UD: Seanzie. Lazy townread by Klick: Seanzie. and i think both towreads from both slot have little if any reasoning behinfd them ,actually klick xplained more about seanzie than UD did about schadd_. so in a weird way i can see this as scum setting up early diversionary target for if they flip so that their partner is harder to find, idk, thats my feel.

note how easily UD switched to me with Kitty. Kitty later retracts but UD sat on me without a single push until replaced out. Klick is yet to unvote me or directly acknowledge me in any way, their last post being directly after I called out redcardinal/klick scum.

so yeah i think thats sorta where im at today. pls dont vote out schadd_. I'll come with evidence and quotes and all that fanzy jazz when i have the time.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

edit: and the lazy townread by UD: Schadd_ Lazy townread by Klick: Seanzie
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1130, redcardinal wrote:I feel day 1 cleared me and to think otherwise looks inherently scummy. but reading the past couple pages, my heart says something else.
hmmm i think most players here know that scum can vote out scum D1. So while im still doing the overarching mega-analysis no, rn i really see possible, probable, scum in your slot.
In post 1131, redcardinal wrote:I am very polite and friendly eiralox thank you for noticing :)
>.<
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:36 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@Kilck like im willing to vote u or red rn, esp. if the schadd wagon gets any hotter, which i don't like, but im not voting yet without fully stating reaching the end of this track.
soooo...........

i mean i get it if u dont have time for this but rn i really want to hear from u.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1144, redcardinal wrote:if it helps schadd I read your post and the one you mentioned. your words matter and have an impact here, going to reread later today when I have more time and give some thoughts

*sigh* this. red votes schadd_ after eira calls red/klick and after ppl have started 2 shift off. eira. i dont see red pushing shcadd at all, like, very convenient to believe im scum then immediately jump to the main one's been tuinneling me but still tell them their posts are being appreciated or whatver? like red jumped onto ke without reason then only later xpanded, now theyre jumping onto schadd without reason. no real reason or push im seeing. only friendliness. and schadd seems to truts this wholly XD. Really would like to seem some actual reasoning from redcardinal fro why schadd, and suddenly not me? Ok I think i've read cardinal saying i feel town in heart? i think thats the reason for going off me? but why hop onto shcadd_? wel....... maybe....... cos Klick isn't an option ; )

@Schadd_ i hope u don't get killed by good vibes yo : )

Ok bye bye 4 now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

so im not always on the spot with guessing roles but rn from general feel I'll say schadd_ is VT.

theres another thing ill quickly state: see my unvote on Click b4 they replaced. only gamma and red asked me why. gamma seemed to accept my reason and made no further comment, red really pushes me for that unvote: And not because they find Klick scummy imo, but cos 1. it'b convenient if i suddenly have a reason to TR klick, no? 2. to shade me. like out of all the redcardinal shade on me the push abt me unvoting Klick feels the worst, and if i place it into a world where Klick/red scum it feels worse than worst.

so I saw @T3 vote Schadd_ nut messing up the link so T3 vote wasnt on @Ausuka's readlist. Which means, regardless, that schadd_'s wagon rn is far too big for my liking and far too ill-reasoned. just cos a few ppl are coming around to eira town doesnt mean they have to jump onto shcadd_ imo and Ill pressure this, now and for a while:

PLZ unvote shcadd_. Like im not feeling scum there, schadd_ has been tunneling me since page 1 so i guess i'm in a position to judge here?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

And I mean Klick not unvoting or even speaking to me, while their vote was on me and i was at -2? I get that Klick hasnt been active and might be tied down irl but c'mon. how isn't that scummy?

I'll be back.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1191, Klick wrote:
In post 1172, Eiralox wrote:And I mean Klick not unvoting or even speaking to me, while their vote was on me and i was at -2? I get that Klick hasnt been active and might be tied down irl but c'mon. how isn't that scummy?

I'll be back.
Cool your jets
I play on my phone and I accidentally left it at the office yesterday
First thing I'm doing when the kids are in bed is having a good long read of this game
i havent voted u yet so theyre very cool. but i wont lie theyre heating up.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

@redcardinal i honestly don't know what to say so about your recent entrance so i wont say anything.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

so yeah i think thats it for me today. i'm still where i was at, tommorow ill continue my thorough reading and see how thinbgs pan out. but honestly rn i need a lot of convincing to turn away from where im looking.

And no redcardinal, i didnt start sussing u after only the Encahnt vote, like i dint wanna bother stating it but rn i think i shuld, you should very well be aware of, and im like very sure you are, that i started sussing you when you hopped onto haschel/me after UDKG did it. Thats long long b4 the enchant vote btw.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

[quote="In post 1176, redcardinal"
I understand you've scumread the kiri slot for most of the game and that looks natural, but tying me into it is absolutely bonkers.[/quote]

1. I only started scumreading Kiri into D2 when they made their weird vote on me

2. I am bonkers. And sometimes and im right. Lunacy can be enlightening.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1178, redcardinal wrote:VOTE: Klick

feels weird voting a replacement but hell let's do this

every other slot has a reason to be town based on galron except this one and eiralox

XD XD XD

I'm sorry i really have to lol at this after the treatment you gave me for unvoting this very slot for replacing. I mean...... I don't know what to say here.

And now im gonna divest myself of this. have fun ya'll.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

quote came out strange in 1196 soz about that. me saying im not gonna say anything bout cardinal's entrance and look here i did XD eh bye
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1191, Klick wrote:
In post 1172, Eiralox wrote:And I mean Klick not unvoting or even speaking to me, while their vote was on me and i was at -2? I get that Klick hasnt been active and might be tied down irl but c'mon. how isn't that scummy?

I'll be back.
Cool your jets
I play on my phone and I accidentally left it at the office yesterday
First thing I'm doing when the kids are in bed is having a good long read of this game

actually i have one more thing to say:

telling me to cool my jets but ignoring redcardinal's vote on u? me who unvoted u 2 give u a chance? me who is yet 2 vote u?

>.<

egh.

like................ i really want to have someone step in here and show me im wrong. show me im being, as redcardinal says, bonkers. cos i still see the same scum team. like this last page has done nothing to ameliorate my misgivings. im happy to vote on either slot today, i think ive made that clear b4.

redcardinal voting kitty then me then schadd_ then enchant then me then klick has done nothing to soothe my crippling paranoia. like........

sleep tight.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

wait a minute did io get voted? or not?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

like wtf sneak attack me while im pout. ill see if im voted out. btw if it's not klick/redcardinal it's redcardinal/t3.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Well i guess i'm out?

Weak. I'm done here.

VOTE: redcardinal
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i mean fuck wait for a claim before voting. I knew this game was gonna be a clsuterfuck from D1 and I was right. far too many trigger happiness up in here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:25 pm

Post by Eiralox »

But then again im pretty sure i hit 1 scum in klick/cardinal so scum scrammed to get there.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1252, Klick wrote:schadd was already voting you, he didn't hammer

thank fuck! And thANKS FOR YOUR UNovte btw. Ok......... wow.

Should I claim? Shouldn't I? Cos .... Hmm.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Shit yeah schadd_s been tunneling me all game and somehow I forgot that when I saw their vote XD
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1221, T3 wrote:I’m pretty sure my vote was on schadd but I was popping in the thread to vote Eiralox anyways so VOTE: eiralox

More specifically, it seemed like Eiralox was expressing fake emotion over schadd’s scumread on then. I had this post typed up a few hours ago but then I exited out of it and lost it.
wow u criticize me being watery on u and schadd but fuck u being watery on me here now, quite distinctly recall u feeling town on me like less than 24 hrs ago. this isnt maybe cos haschel's post? or ...

cos ur scum with redcardinal. ill explore that avenue, when i did cardinal reading the player after Klick most likely paired there is you, T3. t3 and cardinal been backing each other up in various ways this game, but rn meh
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1217, Seanzie wrote:VOTE: Eiralox
ok whatever im not even gonna ask why
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:42 pm

Post by Eiralox »

OK SCREW IT IMMA CLAIM

I really didn't want to do this, I think this gives scum way too much of an advantage, but right now fuck it. Ill rather claim now and die during the night than be a mis-elim and let scum slip away.

Cos im going 2 town today and I wont be here if someone decides to launch another sneak attack up my ass.

I am Town Rolecope. One of the reasons why i trust Kitty's claim, for now. Anyone who still decides to vote on me, well 2 fukcing bad.

@Haschel: I hate your entrance here btw.
@Klick suddenly ur my hero : )

Maybe its cardinal/haschel, like i mentioned way earlier? idk. not as likely but poss.

Schadd_ is vanilla and therefore I assume VT. Schadd_ can be a goon so nah im not seeing it, so this clears schadd- for me in the i nterim despite their eira-killing boner since page 1.

Do with this as you will. These fucking new votes on me and Haschel's totally crap anaylis of me, as wqell as T3's, has just put me out of the game.

I'll return later but rn i simply dont have the patience to deal with such low level of thought process and surface-level scumhunting.

I wanted to play the right game here for tpown, the long game where i find the scum for u at night, but meh. Seems like ppl are elim happy rn so im not taking that chance, im claiming, and im done till like this afternoon. Out.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:51 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1260, Enchant wrote:No one asked it, dumbo.
im tired defending myself against bullshit. im tired of this game. so i claim.
In post 1261, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Why target Schadd?
screw you read
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1263, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I did. Why target Schadd?
oh my fucking life. this is my last post before i go.

WHY DO YOU THINK SHERLOCK!

I wish i had two votes so i could vote 4 u 2. U been off the grid and u come back and ur bascially: yeah still klikc but eira is fake empotion so we kill there. ur so unimpressive.

Can you ask a dumber question?

Im getting mean here. Im fucking done. Ill interAct with u if u got something smart 2 ask or say.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1293, T3 wrote:
In post 1257, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1221, T3 wrote:I’m pretty sure my vote was on schadd but I was popping in the thread to vote Eiralox anyways so VOTE: eiralox

More specifically, it seemed like Eiralox was expressing fake emotion over schadd’s scumread on then. I had this post typed up a few hours ago but then I exited out of it and lost it.
wow u criticize me being watery on u and schadd but fuck u being watery on me here now, quite distinctly recall u feeling town on me like less than 24 hrs ago. this isnt maybe cos haschel's post? or ...

cos ur scum with redcardinal. ill explore that avenue, when i did cardinal reading the player after Klick most likely paired there is you, T3. t3 and cardinal been backing each other up in various ways this game, but rn meh
There’s a difference between changing reads based on available information and changing reads to promote a narrative.

booho pull on amnother one. it's either redcardinal/haschel or redcardional/t3. Im betting on the former like way more but im way past this ego-bouncing shitshow. so kill me, don't kill me, i don't really care anymore. so long as my flip can show town where the scum, is lol. and u t3, im also done engaging with u, same as haschel, schadd and seanzie. like im stepping out for a bit. i might even arse myself to read this but for a while im not gonna post.

i mean if scum isnt obvious to u at this point T3 don't blame me for including you as a possibility. cos rn your my no. 3 choice.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

cos theres a scramble and redcardinal is in the centre of it and whohohhoohhooo doesn't hacshel look like conf scum to me? babai
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

the only world in which im supporting a KittyTacky elim today is if scum is informed that theres a town rb, and idk about that.

another naked voted by redcardinal, another caseless vote. yup. hmmmm. whatever.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1302, T3 wrote:
In post 1264, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1263, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I did. Why target Schadd?
oh my fucking life. this is my last post before i go.

WHY DO YOU THINK SHERLOCK!

I wish i had two votes so i could vote 4 u 2. U been off the grid and u come back and ur bascially: yeah still klikc but eira is fake empotion so we kill there. ur so unimpressive.

Can you ask a dumber question?

Im getting mean here. Im fucking done. Ill interAct with u if u got something smart 2 ask or say.
Literally why is this ai for Haschel
ok hey t3 im in a slightly better mood so this once, ill humor u why not: haschel scummy for way more than that. 'tis but the cherry on the top of the cake mountain. and i covered a bit off it so i wont say why, klick is like way townier to me than many rn cos of one single action, haschel's entrance just confirms the same oppurtunism and fly-by-nightery that i see in cardinal:

like not acting scummy enough to be noticed, going for the elims that seem easier and that seem to have town dynamic behind 'em. only now that the light is shown upon cardinal lo and behold we see the hops to wagon from wagion, how you blindly dont see this as scum idk but ur brain ur choice i guess

and lo and behold haschel come sin, shades klick, but votes me on shitty reasons(guess guess, along with cardinal, not one of them have directly approached my early day analayis but slid by it like eels. hasch comes in and say my emotions being faked, one of the shittiest gormisms ive had hurled against me this entire game. like its up there. so yeah hasch happy to kill me after the red wagon started to get way more steam? u don't see that as scummy?

yeah ok im gonna waste my time in more productive ways for few hours.

i'm pretty sure i know in which three slots scum probably are.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1307, T3 wrote:I get why Haschel’s explanation doesn’t make sense, but that doesn’t make him scum.

ok this is the last answer im giving: read what i said.

when i sussed redcardinal/klick i openly stated that i have reasons for tr-ing everyone but those two slots.

soooooooooooooooooooooooo..............

I went to sleep.
Shit happened.

And then the supreme enlightenment came upon me that it's redcardinal/haschel. it's a perfect fit, and if you've read what i've said, its a fit i've had a bunch of times before. Only now am i going hard on the expansive offense. cos they're scum. Klick isn't. end of overly convoluted story.

im including you in there cos i feel i want to but im like 93% certain that they';re scum while my gut still says u are town. like idk what more u want? im not gonna quote their posts to make it easier for u tbh, to me its kinda obvious.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

>.<

maybe if i get my head a bit more level i'll make solid cases. rn tbh im a bit over-invested emotionally, i need to filter myself back into a logical mode of interaction. I'm going to make pizza and play fabled lands. have fun.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Eiralox »

i mean ill humor you/// like to see why when i come back.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

ah ok then
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

hmmm....
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

oh wow i went for a smoke and came here to unvote, maybe, but i'm guess that's not happening >.<

Im out for like 2-3 hrs then i'll expand my case. And lol......

I just love how fluid your reads have become since i called u out. schadd_>eira>kitty>eira and a evidenceless "Either Kitty or Eira is lying" then "No Kitty is lying" then "No Eira is lying."

Maybe your trying to seem so scummy that ppl are gonna think "scum cant be this scummy wow"

Either way im where i was at earlier, like im ok if town kills me at this point cos either way i think they wont have problems with sorting the scum. so ill come back here when i do. lol. i mean....... what's your strat here btw?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum