notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:04 am

Post by notscience »

In post 16, bubbajack8 wrote:Lol! Sorry about the confusion, I'll refer to him as NS from now.
That awkward moment where in one of my games that's how I'm referred to as.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:45 am

Post by notscience »

fuzzybutternut wrote:Scum team is Bubba and Science.

;)
Damn, didn't take you long to find us. I guess it's time to throw in the towel bubba ;(
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:53 am

Post by notscience »

In post 28, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 26, Amrun wrote:bubbajack

serious question

have you ever played this game before
Yes, he has, I've played with him, he's terribad.

<3
He's obviously terribad if you've already deduced him to be scum!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 42, JKMatthews wrote:So I'm pretty happy with the Bubba wagon
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bubba

Also notscience's "oh i guess you found us" comment doesn't quite sit right with me either... so maybe he's scum trying to incriminate Bubba, or maybe he's using the "humour" thing I've heard so much about...
Oh god, you're one of THOSE people who finds humor scummy /eyeroll. So, interesting how fast this bubba wagon has progressed. Any particular reason it's this far along on page 2? I dunno, I don't see any particular reason everyone is voting him. I feel like this is a wagon in RVS that parrallels those of "his name is weird"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 46, Amrun wrote:While bubba's wagon is probably more advanced than it should be on page 2, equating it to an RVS wagon is really unrepresentative. Notscience, how carefully have you read?
Enough to see that he has done nothing that seems extremely scummy. Not to mention, I don't take much of RVS seriously.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Wed May 22, 2013 7:59 am

Post by notscience »

Wow, I feel loved. 3 votes on me, and I'm not even running for president!

On a more serious note, I spoke out against the wagon because I didn't see anything that really required 3/4 votes on him thus far. But then again, it's RVS so anything goes, no?

Also, @marc, my vote was just an RVS vote, I haven't really seen anyone else who trips off my scumdar thus far, but give it time. I'm sure SOMEONE will before too long. I feel like we're still in RVS at page 4. I don't like that.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:19 am

Post by notscience »

In post 56, Amrun wrote:
In post 49, notscience wrote:
In post 46, Amrun wrote:While bubba's wagon is probably more advanced than it should be on page 2, equating it to an RVS wagon is really unrepresentative. Notscience, how carefully have you read?
Enough to see that he has done nothing that seems extremely scummy. Not to mention, I don't take much of RVS seriously.
ANYTHING with a reason, however tenuous, is not RVS. Lrn2RVS.
Oh thank you, you have revealed to me how rude people can truly be. It feels like RVS to me, show me some solid reasoning and you can prove your point there.

I qualify RVS until people start to tunnel and ACTUALLY get answers. Js.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:44 am

Post by notscience »

Why are you happy with his lynch? I still don't see anything scummy coming from him, he just looks a bit peeved.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #9) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Post by notscience »

In post 98, fuzzybutternut wrote:Because I think he's scum?
After just 4 pages?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 am

Post by notscience »

In post 99, notscience wrote:
In post 98, fuzzybutternut wrote:Because I think he's scum?
After just 4 pages?
EBWOP- It just seems weird that you mark him as scum over leaning scum or even null and we're on page 4 with barely anything of actual sustenance.

P-edit- You going to keep saying that all game or are you going to explain yourself some, because if it's the former then this will become a LONG game.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:52 am

Post by notscience »

In post 103, fuzzybutternut wrote:No one would take me seriously if I explained my reason for keeping my vote on him and saying he is scum.

Pretty sure he's scum though.
I can hardly take you seriously when you don't.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:54 am

Post by notscience »

Im not liking that last post fuzzy. It feels off to me.

VOTE: fuzzybutternut
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:07 am

Post by notscience »

In post 110, jon_h61 wrote:fuzzy's playing toward other Town games I've read, he can be tenacious when he decides someone's scum. I'll have to check out a few of his scum games to be see how he plays scum. I remember once he pulled a gambit that didn't work out so well though for his scum team.
Tenacity isn't really the reason for my vote. His comment right before felt off to me. Like he was trying to force Juan to back off and follow anything he says.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:20 am

Post by notscience »

In post 112, JuanJuan wrote:Perhaps, but then you have vested interests in me pursuing fuzzy over this. If I back off then I'd be looking back at you, right?
wut? Can you rephrase that, I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 am

Post by notscience »

In post 115, JuanJuan wrote:
In post 113, notscience wrote:
In post 112, JuanJuan wrote:Perhaps, but then you have vested interests in me pursuing fuzzy over this. If I back off then I'd be looking back at you, right?
wut? Can you rephrase that, I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.
Well, you inferred that fuzzy might be telling me to back off, and that it seemed scummy to you, and what I'm saying in return is that you have a vested interest in me pursuing it further as I have my vote on you.
My issue is, I don't like people telling others to "trust them" without providing a decent reason to. It wasn't that I had an interest in you pursuing it, nor do I pay attention to who votes me until it gets to L-2 or L-1 region. I find it scummy to TELL people to trust you. You want trust, earn it. Don't try and tell people to.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:52 am

Post by notscience »

In post 118, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 111, notscience wrote:
In post 110, jon_h61 wrote:fuzzy's playing toward other Town games I've read, he can be tenacious when he decides someone's scum. I'll have to check out a few of his scum games to be see how he plays scum. I remember once he pulled a gambit that didn't work out so well though for his scum team.
Tenacity isn't really the reason for my vote. His comment right before felt off to me. Like he was trying to force Juan to back off and follow anything he says.
lol. No.
Jeez, you love short and sweet don't you. I said how it appeared to me. Not sure how you can say "No" to how it came off to me, but do tell me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #17) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by notscience »

I dont care how much you all say its his meta. I find that distraction scummy. I dont need distractions when Im trying to scumhunt, and hes a distraction. Tell me, what has he done thus far? Say to sheep him because he always gets scum in his RVS votes(to be proven wrong). Otherwise he has done nothing except be incredibly vague about most everything.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #18) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 141, Amrun wrote:Are you pushing a policy lynch? Reals?
.-. policy lynch?

If thats eliminate a nuisance so they can stop fogging up my reads then yes. I find said nuisances antitown, so unless someone trips my scumdar I stay here.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #19) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by notscience »

I never said it was because i couldnt read him. I said it was because his playstyle comes off as scummy to me, and it hinders my scumhunting by distraction. I like where my vote is atm.

Frankly, idc if people are experts on him. He distracts me, and that is an issue to me.

Reads will have to come tomorrow, its hard to type it out on my phone.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #20) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:56 am

Post by notscience »

So, in your minds a distraction is someone who I think is town? No. A distraction in my case is someone whose play waffles back and forth so much I want to vote them just as much as sheeping them. And bubba, I'm not about to stand by anyones points in this, noone has brought up anything that I can actually find a common thread in my own thoughts.

Juan, I don't quite know what you mean with 3P. I do better when we have people who aren't screwing around messing up things, I find it a giant pain to have to sift through. I don't care if you wrote the manual to reading fuzzy, I'm not trusting anything anyone says about him until he either gets serious or flips town.

Early in the day? Hell, we have 10 days. This is the shortest dayspan I've had. So, forgive me for rushing some, but come on.

I love how I got a vote just for having my vote on someone for my own reasons. Anti-town for not adhering to his statements? No thanks. Come back when you have a better reason for me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #21) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:11 am

Post by notscience »

In post 163, HookerPunch wrote: this puts him in either the role of a scum or townie
I don't like this. I feel like that statement altogether is very anti-town. (I'll play along with you all for a moment and assume fuzzy is town) So, if fuzzy is town, you've essentially just made it easier for the mafia to pick a target. To me, that statement sounds like something the mafia would debate during the nighttime. I don't like it, it comes off VERY scummy in my eyes.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hookerpunch

Before the inevitable hypocrisy QQing, I found someone who actually came off as purely scummy instead of that waffling bit such as fuzzy. Figure this is a better place to sit my vote. Still not a huge fan of him jumping on that pitoli vote for not posting yet, when his have been few as well.

P-edit: Nice reasoning there AIF, take you long to come up with that?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #22) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:11 am

Post by notscience »

In post 163, HookerPunch wrote: this puts him in either the role of a scum or townie
I don't like this. I feel like that statement altogether is very anti-town. (I'll play along with you all for a moment and assume fuzzy is town) So, if fuzzy is town, you've essentially just made it easier for the mafia to pick a target. To me, that statement sounds like something the mafia would debate during the nighttime. I don't like it, it comes off VERY scummy in my eyes.

UNVOTE:

Before the inevitable hypocrisy QQing, I found someone who actually came off as purely scummy instead of that waffling bit such as fuzzy. Figure this is a better place to sit my vote. Still not a huge fan of him jumping on that pitoli vote for not posting yet, when his have been few as well.

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #23) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:17 am

Post by notscience »

In post 189, AngelInFreezer wrote:
In post 184, notscience wrote:Come back when you have a better reason for me.
Do you know who say these stuff the most?

Scums who got caught for wrong reason.

-G

Lmfao, so telling him to come back with a decent reason of a vote is scummy? So by your logic there, anyone saying anything related to someone not having a good reason to vote is scummy, no?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #24) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:22 am

Post by notscience »

In post 192, AngelInFreezer wrote:bubba
drop your EM logic
it just doesn't work there

@notscience: yes, added with the tone of your post, and no, it depends on the context and tones.

-G
So, being sarcastic and agressive in a game full of hostility and making said comment is a scumtell? Good to know. I'll be sure to keep that one in mind, I'm sure that town has NEVER done that before ever in these games.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #25) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:24 am

Post by notscience »

In post 195, Aj The Epic wrote:G, are you GIF?
Yes.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #26) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:29 am

Post by notscience »

In post 197, AngelInFreezer wrote:
In post 177, bubbajack8 wrote:Voting is not scummy. I'm sorry. Trying to rush people to vote, is. I have already said I'm inexperienced on MS but experienced in mafia. I'm not a
Spoiler:
And I refuse to be treated as one. I'll make decisions on my own.
Also this is bubba-town.

@notscience: the only time town say such thing is out of frustration. I don't see frustration in your post. What you're doing basically is "lol he sux lynch him! your attack on me is shit, do better!" and doing nothing remarkable yourself.

-G

LOLWUT? How the hell is this even remotely true. I've been voted for what exactly? Voting someone who disrupts my game, making it hard for me to actually decipher others because I'm too focused on his slot? Tell me how that's not incredibly frustrating. I pushed who i think is scum. I changed my vote because HP is pinging my scumdar harder atm. Still not liking fuzzy.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #27) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:38 am

Post by notscience »

I'm not liking him. Whereas before I could see justification for his lack of sustenance, he seems to post in the following categories-
1) I'm not a noob!
2) Noobs shouldn't be lynched!
3) Random nonsensical stuff that helps noone in the game!
4) Content>Amount. Last I checked, look at what he has done.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 am

Post by notscience »

AJ- He doesn't really have all that much content. What he does have is actually good, but he doesn't have a lot. Leaning town.
Amrun- All he has done is QQ about new people, complain, and try to correct people incessantly. Nothing going on for him, yet he claims to be experienced. So, leaning scum.
AIF- Null. I really disagree with a lot of his stuff but the intent is still there. I feel like he keeps going back to "this person hasn't posted enough to be commented on" and I hate excuses.
JKM- Not a whole lot of stuff he's said. Looking at his posts (I'm counting them as 5 because one was just to fix a vote tag) 3/5 are vote switching. I don't like his waffling incessantly, and he's not asking questions.

There's a few, I'll comment on anyone I haven't already spoken about later.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #29) » Thu May 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 222, JKMatthews wrote:So I work full time... the number of posts I need to catch up on every time I come online is sometimes hard to digest. However, I am reading the whole game, and if I were able to comment amongst some posts I would, but then I read the next 20 and realise a) my opinions had already been expressed or b) have changed.
I also read a hell of a lot of what's been happening as a dick-measuring contest, which really I'm not interested in getting involved in (cos I usually lose them :( )

I'm still not liking fuzzy or bubba, but really I'm letting my dislike of their playstyle get in the way of my scumhunting. If that's how they play either way, it's annoying as shit and I hope they're the night kills tonight, but I need to start looking elsewhere for scum.
I wish I'd been on earlier, because AiF beat me to pointing out the dodgiest thing that's happened yet imo. notscience gets his back up at the smallest sign of pressure, goes into full sarcasm mode, gets a mention from others, then flips the switch and makes the above post with a few vague reads.
Let's make it 4/6 posts that are vote-switching.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: notscience
Explain how those were vague. Maybe short, because we really have so few things to go off of. Oh, I forgot to give you a rating, if that's what you're talking about. I had you leaning scum, you seem to be shopping around leaving votes on various people you can fall back to if you fall under the slightest bit of pressure. Just saying, I never do well under pressure, however the sarcasm is new (and I'll attribute that to the hostility of this game, it's more hostile than any other game I've done and apparently this is light ;-;).
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #30) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:03 am

Post by notscience »

Bubba, explain to me how my reads on you, amrun, and fuzzy were vague. Fuzzy is understandable, but I don't like how he plays and I stated that repeatedly. You, I stated. Amrun, I stated.

JKM, you say I pulled those reads out of nowhere. You're wrong, AiF asked me for reads yesterday and I was providing them (I'll get the others today). Those reads came from ISOs, and in all reality you're mad I called you out for shopping around, so you have a back way out in case your current wagon fails. I find that scummy, yet I'm still not a huge fan of what HP said yesterday, it came off more like scum trying to communicate to me, but eh, that's just me.

Bubba, explain to me how
all
that from JKM even hints of content, when you yourself say content>amount. He's written essays, okay. He hasn't done anything excluding shop around for votes. He tries to discredit it saying reads change, but his reads change THAT fast, to the point where he can deduce someone is "scum" without even asking them anything?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #31) » Fri May 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 250, AngelInFreezer wrote:@notscience: I see you can scumhunt fairly well even with fuzzy's nonsense.

Now tell me. How is fuzzy distracting you enough for you to push a lynch on him?

Sidenote: my hydra partner where art thou D:

-G

:L

I honestly have no rebuttal for that. I feel like it was me trying to find an excuse to be lazy (I'm getting lax in most of my games now, I need to step it up anyways). So, yeah.

VOTE: Amrun

More pressure is always nice. QQ about us noobs more please.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #32) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:28 am

Post by notscience »

In post 267, jon_h61 wrote:
In post 241, Amrun wrote:Fyi to everyone: noob is not an insult and I never intended it as such. Saying I am more experienced is not having an ego. It is being factual. Anyone with eyes can see it. I am not saying I am some amazingly skilled player, but I have a LOT of games and experience. Somehow saying so and correcting people about serious gaffes in theory is condescending. Sorry if you think so but idc really. Know that I am not trying to insult or imply you're terrible or whatever.
I like playing with more experienced players, and don't mind being called out on bad play. It helps me grow as a player, and I can watch scum hunting techniques I'd not learn otherwise. My experience is all here on mafiascum, and I have a long way to go before I call myself experienced. I'm telling you this so maybe it'll help you get a better read on me if you're Town, which I'm leaning strongly that you are.
Aj The Epic wrote:The three on Amrun are the three with the lowest amount of mafia knowledge/ms meta by my count. This is probably a frustration wagon and I really don't see much merit to it.
Agree.

@AiF Thanks

I smell buddying in the first half of this post. Anyone else?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #33) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:59 am

Post by notscience »

In post 269, jon_h61 wrote:
In post 268, notscience wrote:I smell buddying in the first half of this post. Anyone else?
lol. Does it hurt for people to know my experience? I was bringing it up because of earlier posts.

"I'm telling YOU this so you can get a better read on me because I think you're town" I see buddying, I'm not retracting that statement. I'd like to know why.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #34) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:26 am

Post by notscience »

In post 281, HookerPunch wrote:
In post 277, Hoopla wrote:hey bubbajack, you don't need to respond to every single thing someone says to you. lets tighten it up. those quote stripes are killing me.
Someone finally said it.
if he is scum, then his buddies haven't been under pressure all day.
Can you clarify this for me Hoopla?

Sorry 'bout my slight absence--the StarCityGames circuit is in town this weekend, so I was out there. Anyways, as for the current wagons, I feel extremely hesitant to jump on the Amrun train, despite being mildly skeptical of her--I don't feel particularly confident on the three people really voting for her.

JKMatthews--Okay, I see both sides of the argument. Bubba did a lot of the legwork in post 258 on the town-argument, but the others have rightfully pointed out an amount of philophosizing and shallowness. In addition, the people I am more likely to trust are against him, so there is that. Being said, I am not ready to commit to a JKM wagon just yet.

Which leads me to notscience. After re-reading notscience's vote history & posts since the point Hoopla pointed out, I am more and more liking this wagon. His three votes--Amrun, fuzzy, and I--have always been after someone else voted on them, but not only that, but someone who got some bad PR directly before his votes. I'm unsure if he's just being reactionary or not(it's possible), but I'm more willing to believe he's trying to push a wagon early in an attempt to get the tempo ball rolling in all cases. Ergo, I am willing to put down the ultimatum of a VOTE: notscience.
Oh, so my votes are always after someone else? Last I checked, you followed me onto pitoli and held onto it for holy hell. Show me where you HAVENT done that. Not to mention, my vote on you had a reason. I shared the reason. What wagon am I currently trying to push, please enlighten me as to that fact? I'm voting those that I find to be scum. Also people are REACTIONARY in mafia? The game where everything is judged by-wait for it- REACTIONS? Say it isn't so. I'd wager the only reason you're liking my wagon is an attempt to save your scumbuddies from a lynch. Namely, JKMatthews, whom you "aren't ready" to pursue a lynch on for someodd reason. Why not? He's done NOTHING to help the town. You're just looking at the wagons and saying "well, this is the biggest so I will jump on and town will like me for it because I follow the majority!" I don't like the vote (for obvious reasons, as well as what I've listed here) and it comes off to me slightly OMGUSy for my calling you out a few pages ago.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #35) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 289, HookerPunch wrote:UNVOTE: not science While I will probably revote him, I wanna hear from JKM's replacement in case anyone tries to steal the day.
Translation- "I will vote notscience again after one post of the replacement, and I have completely ignored his rebuttal"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #36) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 289, HookerPunch wrote:UNVOTE: not science While I will probably revote him, I wanna hear from JKM's replacement in case anyone tries to steal the day.
Translation- "I will vote notscience again after one post of the replacement, and I have completely ignored his rebuttal"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #37) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by notscience »

Yaaaay, L-1 again! Love you all so much.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #38) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by notscience »

Also,why so late to the party fuzzy? Trying to avoid the sheer OMGUS?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #39) » Sun May 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by notscience »

Annnnnnnnnd more of this shortposting BS.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #40) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by notscience »

AIF, I am definately feeling that JKM/HP slot alliance going on. I don't like HP's excuse for not joining the wagon, but that will just be discreditted anyways. I truly enjoy becoming the policy lynch, it seems that has become my role on this forum. Lovely. I'll be a good boy and wait for intent before I claim. I still don't like that JKM spot.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #41) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:56 am

Post by notscience »

Fuzzy- "I don't like policy lynches D1"

And is on the votelist FOR a policy lynch on D1.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #42) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 am

Post by notscience »

Place your bets on who jon parks a vote on next guys! Rest assured, he's the best parker in the business. I see Hoopla's points about the wagon, particularly those who started it and JKM (part of what was in JKMs was something I had speculated about myself a few pages back).

I don't like the end to 337. It feels more like someone nervous they trodded on the wrong foot. Not to mention, it's INCREDIBLY fence-sitty. "kinda looked" "somehow missed" all come across poorly IMO.

VOTE: jon
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #43) » Mon May 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by notscience »

Protecting your scumbuddy?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #44) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by notscience »

AJ, wagons get info. This wagon looks promising. Hence, why i joined. I'd already said I'd found some stuff by jon scummy, you even quoted one of them in your post rofl.

Bubba, that sounds scummy to me. You're a little too worried about how it looks, how it will look if you screw up. Why?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #45) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by notscience »

There is noone too dangerously close to lynch ATM, but I like the thought. Town pointd for bubba.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #46) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:22 am

Post by notscience »

I already said why JKM and HP have a potential to be scumbuddies. I'm still not loving HP's attempt to assist the scum a few pages back, and then he votes me simply because "my wagon is bigger," not because I come off as more scummy than him.

I give a reason for a vote, and it's me trying to place an oppurtunistic vote? Lets twist everything I say to make me seem scummy please AIF.

Calling OMGUS on Jon's vote. He's scared his wagon is getting too big and is jumping to me to try and save his ass. He didn't even provide a reason for his vote, as fuzzy has not been doing either. So, yeah.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #47) » Tue May 28, 2013 10:07 am

Post by notscience »

Looks to me like scum trying to sheep his way to victory while buddying up. Anyone else seeing it in post 381?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #48) » Tue May 28, 2013 10:25 am

Post by notscience »

In post 385, Kthxbye wrote:It's a counter wagon to the scum-not wagon...not rocket surgery.
Protecting your scummate?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #49) » Tue May 28, 2013 11:39 am

Post by notscience »

In post 390, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 387, notscience wrote:
In post 385, Kthxbye wrote:It's a counter wagon to the scum-not wagon...not rocket surgery.
you've used this one already.
And your point is? If it appears as such, I'm calling it as such.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #50) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 393, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 391, notscience wrote:
In post 390, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 387, notscience wrote:
you've used this one already.
And your point is? If it appears as such, I'm calling it as such.
If I were scumbuddies with Jon, now would be the perfect time to bus the shit out of him vice 'protect' him. That said, you already know we aren't scum since we aren't scum with you. At any rate, when was the last game you played where scum protected their scumbuddy on d1 as you rare claiming I am doing. If anything, I would expect a white knighting suspicion over a protecting a scum buddy accusation. Of course, you can't do that and continue to have your vote on the only wagon that could save you today. This is part of why I'm sure your scum.

The other part is how once you appeared to be the lynch, you became very uninvolved except to bitch about being lynched. Votes come off you and you start trying again. This behavior is indicative of a scum reaction more than a town reaction to being at L-1 on D1.
I've already explained my behaviour. I have become a huge Day 1 target in most of my games so far. It gets old fast. I was kinda fed up with it all. I'm honestly terrible under any pressure no matter the role. Bitching is not a scumtell for me, I tend to do it no matter my side. :L
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #51) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:49 am

Post by notscience »

Amrun, the bolded in post 400 came off more to me as scum desperate not to be lynched over the town wanting to stay alive so he could help.

Asking people if they agree with me is both an assessment of buddying, as well as confirming if what I saw was true (because face it, I might have read something TOTALLY wrong).

Also, I'm pretty sure I've called out HP for some questionable posts.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #52) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:50 am

Post by notscience »

AIF, I can provide a link to a town game. None of my other games have finished, otherwise I'd provide them as well. I'll probably make a list of them in my sig, I'll link the game in a few however.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #53) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:03 am

Post by notscience »

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #54) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by notscience »

The desperation came off a little more forcefully than you'd expect from a town. Town's wincon just need all scum to die. Scum's wincon need them to survive.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #55) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 455, bubbajack8 wrote:I'm still not liking HP's answers to anything. He said he's ok with a policy, and he's ok with joining random ass hell wagons. But he never joined the Amrun wagon, so I'm curious if he'll policy lynch AMrun now.

Didn't everyone yell at me for trying to push a policy? >.>
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #56) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm saying that he seems to want a policy lynch, yet everyone was up in arms when I wanted one. What differs the two?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #57) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 464, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 455, bubbajack8 wrote:I'm still not liking HP's answers to anything. He said he's ok with a policy, and he's ok with joining random ass hell wagons. But he never joined the Amrun wagon, so I'm curious if he'll policy lynch AMrun now.

Why would there be a policy lynch on Amrun? Also, HP could easily be scum (As noted earlier) though I mostly find scum will not vote everywhere. Tunneling is a little more helpful to getting lynches for scum.
But sporadic votes leave backdoors if they get too pressured with a vote.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #58) » Fri May 31, 2013 11:02 am

Post by notscience »

In post 485, jon_h61 wrote: To cut off the argument that this helps scum direct their NKs, do you really think they need our help to figure out who Town is? I think they'll use their own agendas to decide who to NK.
Weird, I didn't know a scum ever who told people to stop helping him pick a kill.

But hey, that's just me.

Today I'd be good with a HP or jon lynch. I also hate lurkers something fierce, trying not to let that bleed into my scumreads this game. As of now, I think HP has a more pressing need to be lynched if not for scumminess, just habitual anti-town and questionable posts. I'd move my vote but not sure where his stands atm. I've already called out HP for anti-town comments, if not scum comments. So....
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #59) » Fri May 31, 2013 11:11 am

Post by notscience »

Hamlet Syndrome? .-.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #60) » Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 am

Post by notscience »

In post 493, fuzzybutternut wrote:Hamlet Syndrome-Google it. :P

Sweet baby jesus. I think I have this IRL :L
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #61) » Fri May 31, 2013 11:26 am

Post by notscience »

In post 487, jon_h61 wrote:
In post 435, fuzzybutternut wrote:HP sounds like scum trying to buddy.

I'm displaying no forethought, because I NEVER display forethought.

Carpe Diem, bitches.
fuzzy hasn't displayed any forethought all game, he just keeps up the bs. I'm beginning to think he's scum this time around. I'm going to look at a few of his games, but for now...
UNVOTE:
VOTE: fuzzybutternut
Be back later to see if this one sticks.
Jon is being really squeamish under pressure, jumping around, trying to find somewhere he can sit on and not get questioned over it. Raises an alarm bell for me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #62) » Fri May 31, 2013 11:37 am

Post by notscience »

In post 497, marcmann2 wrote:I was planning on voting for HP, but as I was looking back at his posts I came across this...
In post 180, Aj The Epic wrote:Hmm. My vote will be better suited here:

First reason: You're voting an inactive. That in itself is enough to vote for you, mr passive himself.
In post 181, Aj The Epic wrote:Hmm. My vote will be better suited here:

First reason: You're voting an inactive. That in itself is enough to vote for you, mr passive himself.
In post 187, notscience wrote:

UNVOTE:

In post 188, notscience wrote:

UNVOTE:

AJ and notscience both fell victim to a double-post within 10 posts of each other, both voting for HP. Perhaps I'm seeing faces in the fog, but this seems like it's too much to be random.

So, it's scummy we both had double posts? Care to elaborate on that for me?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #63) » Fri May 31, 2013 11:59 am

Post by notscience »

Marc can you actually provide some decent scumhunting please, rather than grasping for straws?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #64) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 503, Kthxbye wrote:This is the point in the game I'd like to see someone at L-1.

VOTE: HP

To those who said they wanted to vote him, do so now plox.
Why do you want someone at L-1?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #65) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 505, jon_h61 wrote:
In post 496, notscience wrote:Jon is being really squeamish under pressure, jumping around, trying to find somewhere he can sit on and not get questioned over it. Raises an alarm bell for me.
OK, I'm done hiding under my stove (dinner was good too, sorry ya missed it) How am I doing this? Honestly. I want to know. Bring the questions on, I'd like to hear them.

It sounds like you're echoing AJ, and trying to make his attack look to have more substance. BTW your ISO's coming up!
Nobody Special wrote: As far as scum and directing NKs: In all the times I've played scum, I never relied on town's townreads to influence the nightkill. It's just stupid to do, as scum.
I know, but I've heard this stupid argument more than once.
notscience wrote:
In post 503, Kthxbye wrote:This is the point in the game I'd like to see someone at L-1.

VOTE: HP

To those who said they wanted to vote him, do so now plox.
Why do you want someone at L-1?
It helps bring out their true colors.
I never said you were questioned, I said you wanted to find somewhere you couldn't be questioned.

And oh boy, scum is going to ISO me! Lets sit back and see what he says.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #66) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 508, fuzzybutternut wrote:Jon as scum...
hmm..

not sure how I feel about that one
I'm liking it. Why aren't you?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #67) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 512, jon_h61 wrote:of course you would Not, it'd take the heat off you, duh.
Says the one vote jumping all over the place and decreeing someone scummy without pursuing it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:04 am

Post by notscience »

In post 547, Kthxbye wrote:Before hp dies, I want to play a game of 'do you see what I see'. Who thinks they understand what I'm talking about in my previous post and what is it?
Is it the terrible addition, or the waffling back between 2 or 3? Because if you find 2 in a pile of 13, this setup size 9 times out of 10 has 3 scum due to balance, that would insinuate the other scum are in that "town block."

He's also subtly pushing "OMG GUISE I IS TOWN"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:14 am

Post by notscience »

In post 554, Kthxbye wrote:It means I didn't see what I thought I saw that pretty much all but proved AJ was scum. So, he's not off my radar, but he's not more scummy for p542. My vote is on HP today anyway, we'll see about AJ tomorrow.

Speaking of which, AJ, can you link your last 2 completed games...town or scum....
We still have 9 days left, and you definately are keeping your vote on him? Why?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 am

Post by notscience »

In post 564, Aj The Epic wrote:Did we ever get a claim?
I don't think we did.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:51 am

Post by notscience »

So, lets twiddle our thumbs and wait to see the flip while posturing. Mmkay?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:58 am

Post by notscience »

In post 575, Kthxbye wrote:VOTE: NS
Which one .-.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:13 am

Post by notscience »

I find fault that fuzzy had to ask that, the intent was obvious enough without you saying that. Pressure votes aren't as effective if they know it's a pressure vote :L
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:49 am

Post by notscience »

Nice OMGUS there AJ, do it often?

VOTE: AJ the Epic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:30 am

Post by notscience »

I'd call AJ out on that for a potential scumbuddy response, but he did that with me earlier. Scum trying to set up people to drag down with him?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by notscience »

Oh, how nice of you. I was waiting for that vote ALL day. Let me know when you're up to catching real scum.

I can buy Amrun scum, or AJ.

I feel like they aren't scum together however.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by notscience »

What pain?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:03 am

Post by notscience »

Marc, why do you change your reads when someone questions it? Up until this point, I've been on your town list, yet one person asks and you change it? Any particular reason you're so eager to appease?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:50 am

Post by notscience »

Meh, I ignore going after him because I find him town. If I see a slip I'll let you know, but getting to one-

At the moment, I'm voting AJ because he OMGUS'd on Amrun.

That NS lynch is meh, I looked at his meta. Not too much traction. Kthx, why the need to park your vote there instead of scumhunting? I'll say the same to jon, but I already have a feeling he's scum.

I can get behind an Amrun lynch if the other option is a NL, otherwise I'd rather not.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 am

Post by notscience »

Bubba, his vote came RIGHT after Amrun voted him. Look for it. I said it because I at one point said I can't see them being scum together. I think Amrun's more likely town, but I still think one of them is scum. So, the less town has to be scum.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:21 am

Post by notscience »

WIFOM.

We have no clue why the scum chose to kill who they chose.

Amrun, you have a fair point there. His behaviour did change. Suspcious.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by notscience »

Amrun, you raise some pretty interesting points there. I particularly find interesting the bit about scum trying to out people who target them both during day and night because it's "too obvious."

Join the towncred lynch while it's still hot people, these slots are here for a limited time only
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by notscience »

I can respect that vote. I saw the way it was done seemed more scum-oriented, and although that was the initial reason, Amrun's brought up plenty of other points that I find fair and a good reason to vote.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by notscience »

Those experienced with Fuzzy, is this usually how he acts throughout the game or does it ever get better?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:54 am

Post by notscience »

I didn't say it was an option, but looking at how the votes are construed around different people, I have no clue who will be on the chopping block come endgame. So, if Amrun is the closest one right near deadline, I'll join the wagon, but I'd REALLY prefer AJ today.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by notscience »

I always say endgame, it's become a habit (I play a lot of simulated mafia, and I respond to the end of anything as endgame). Endgame is just my word, I don't like to say "end of the day" because where I originally started to play, it's more PR-focused over this which is all scumtells. So, I say endgame. I don't see what's so poor about that word, care to share?

So, meh. Use something I say without a second thought against me, I really could care less. If that's the best you have against me.

AJ, I said I'd rather eliminate someone over noone, because that limits down the possibilities for scum. If WANTING A LYNCH is a scum idea, then I obviously have been playing this whole game wrong.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by notscience »

It was, and you can preach "omg this vote has reason" all you want. I've said before I want to lynch you more. Just because you took time to write up a reason doesn't mean there isn't the slightest bit of OMGUS.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by notscience »

Bubba, am I scum or town to you? You've waffled back and forth on it. I agree with your point about Amrun, however I still don't think she is scum. If she flipped it, she's left us a crapton of leads to chase.

AJ I'm not even understanding what you're trying to say. I have stated my preference in lynches. I have stated that I think one of you is scum and the other is not, and believe the former to be you.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by notscience »

Misrep, show me where i said that. I said I could see EITHER of you being scum. I didn't say I'd join any random wagon, no. I said one of you two is scum, and I'm pretty sure it's you, but last I checked, a lynch is better than none. If Amrun flips scum, I'll be pretty sure you're town (unless Amrun has a meta in bussing) and vice versa.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:10 am

Post by notscience »

The more we talk, the more chances scum have to slip .-.

Can you explain what you mean fuzzy/
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:16 am

Post by notscience »

I see your point there. I honestly feel like currently it is just Bubba trying to save AJ from getting lynched, because they are scumbuddies. Hmmmm.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by notscience »

Why did you scratch that read?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by notscience »

Guys, I'm not sure. That hammer looks accidental, and it seems you all are reaching a bit hard on it.

However, why the sudden taking your vote off of NS, when you said you'd be on him until he was lynched?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by notscience »

Actually Amrun, I disagree. If he switched his read on you, and he was a doctor when there was just one kill, wouldn't that mean you were town? I'm not 100% sure on that, but that seems like what he's going at.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by notscience »

Shocker, GIF is voting for me again.

GIF, care to vote any actual scum? Or are you just going to sit there on me this whole game without pursuing other people
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by notscience »

I want to hear KTB's answer to my questions, because that'll decide my vote. I'm thinking there's scum between Bubba, KTB, and GIF. Bubba for just how he's been acting, KTB for that hypocrisy and going back on what he was saying (even though it killed the SK, it was weird) and GIF because he hasn't moved his vote from me since D1.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm assuming that's what he's saying.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by notscience »

What tone? You keep giving vague reasons in an attempt to justify yourself.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by notscience »

I notice were and almost in there. Leaving a way to get out when you're wrong?

So essentially, you're voting me for a reason that you cannot describe. Good to know. Grade-A scumhunting.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by notscience »

You also said "were" which implies it is out of date. So, you're voting me thanks to your out of date abilities to read newbies, which may or may not be true. Good to know.

What's passive? How I want answers before a vote? You keep saying things, yet not backing them up.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 805, notscience wrote:Shocker, GIF is voting for me again.

GIF, care to vote any actual scum? Or are you just going to sit there on me this whole game without pursuing other people
Nice Misrep.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by notscience »

So, calling you out on your voteparking=passive. Good to know. If the calling out isn't objection, then I obviously need to be more clear.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by notscience »

Amrun, he already said he "can't explain it"

AKA, I'm not going to explain it so I can park my vote here and look like I have a reason!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:08 am

Post by notscience »

Wrong, I'm almost positive I voted for both. Can you quote the final votecounts for me?

VOTE: bubba

Look at that post, he thought he was putting him at L-1. You're stretching for a vote reason. Your 360 on the Amrun read is a big issue as well.

Bubba, Kthx thinks Amrun is town from the look of it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:20 am

Post by notscience »

There is no such thing as coincidence.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:31 am

Post by notscience »

Kthx thought he was putting AJ at L-1. Look at the post. You have no reason to constitute anything.

You're basis of "teams" come from people pointing out the flaws in your cases against other people.

So essentially, "OMG HES NOT ACCEPTING MY REASONING WHY HE IS SCUM HE MUST BE SCUM OMGGGGGGGGGGG"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:34 am

Post by notscience »

Again, the basis of your argument is that he SAW the pre-edit. He might not have seen that prior vote until after he placed his. The fact you're keying in on that fact is scummy. You're trying to push him as scum for hammering someone that the town needed gone.

And stop taking it into WIFOM.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:01 am

Post by notscience »

again, if it was already in the thread but up enough that he didn't see it, or he wasn't on the page and it was posted BEFORE the comment, he would't have seen it.

Also, marc, I was on both votes.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:01 am

Post by notscience »

Ah, I thought I had moved my vote back. You're right, fair enough.

Still think Bubba's scum.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 am

Post by notscience »

You're trying to push a vote on someone for accidentally hammering the SK. You're attacking people who point out the flaws in your logic.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 896, Amrun wrote:Unvoting NS, cuz dumb vote.

Come vote bubba pls.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by notscience »

Bubba, what are you even talking about now?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by notscience »

Obviously. He thinks scum will quickhammer himself or KTB, one of his scumreads.

So, by that logic, scum will either hammer a townie or a teammate.

Bubba, so scum.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by notscience »

Odds are he's getting replaced. Mind putting your vote somewhere useful?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by notscience »

Too late >:)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #116) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:14 am

Post by notscience »

Says the voteparker. Defend your scumbuddy more please.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #117) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 920, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 917, notscience wrote:Says the voteparker. Defend your scumbuddy more please.
I will string you up by the end of this day and that's a fucking promise. Just you wait.

That's nice, try to push a mislynch to save your scumbuddy harder please.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by notscience »

Amrun, I might join later, I like my vote where it is now.

I don't know, what incentive would scum have to make comments like that? Oh, that's right. He can park his vote on me all day.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by notscience »

The gist of the above post

"GIF and KTB are my scumbuddies, notscience is the mislynch we want to push, GIF and myself will be on it and KTB won't."
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by notscience »

So GIF, you want another example? I have two games finished thus far, if you're going to call me out because I provided only what i was allowed to provide, your case is more pathetic than I thought.

Why am I not voting you? Because I'm voting your scumbuddy. When you've been put at L-1 in majority of the games you've played, it begins to grow boring. So yeah, I was at L-1. Happens a lot.

Essentially, you're using a bullshit case to try and votepark. Good to know, I'll come back to you once I remove your scumbuddy. Let's look at GIF's and Bubba's townreads everyone, as stated this page!

Bubba: GIF and KTB

GIF:Bubba, Amrun, and KTB

Tell me, doesn't that seem awful convenient?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by notscience »

Oops, misrepp'd there.

So anyways, scumteam

KTB/Jon but I think it's KTB

GIF

Bubba
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by notscience »

KTB, I'm pretty much a VI(which I assume to mean Village idiot) every game. Check the game I linked. If I don't get a great start, I'm doomed to be a mislynch.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by notscience »

Nope :/ All I've got thus far are town games. I want to be scum so bad ;-;
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by notscience »

GIF, you're voteparking and trying to pass it off as scumhunting. Please, try harder to be more scummy.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by notscience »

And you know why I use self-meta as a defense? Because without it, people don't believe what I say that I act that way normally.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by notscience »

What more is there to say? Let's look at the final votecounts of the past two days. Oh look, you're on me in both. You've been voteparking since day 1 for no legitimate reason, you try to deface my comeback by saying I only provide one game WHEN THAT IS ALL I HAD AT THE TIME. I've already explained other reasons why. At the moment, all you're doing is find a nice place to sit your vote, on an easy lynch. Tell me, does town go for easy lynches, or does town go for scum?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:03 am

Post by notscience »

Hate to break it to you, I "ooze scumminess" as town, sooooooo, your case against me is acting as I normally do. Good to know.

Hey Marc, care to share what your thought process is there?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 am

Post by notscience »

What are YOURS MM?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:45 am

Post by notscience »

Wheeeeeeeee L-1 again, lucky me. I wonder where I've seen this before... Hmmm. Oh, that's right! See the game I linked before. Scum put me at L-1. I can't defend against their comments because they attack my PLAYSTYLE, not my behaviour.

Bubba, I'm not even understanding half of your wall. His case mentioned nothing of discredits. bubba, you're defending his vote he has parked SINCE DAY 1. He has only given reasons when he came under attack for it, and they are sub-par. He's sat on me since Day 1, and where I hit L-1. Seeing that, he has a perfectly justifiable reason to park his vote on me instead of looking for scum (which town do are SUPPOSED to do) and has a nice place to sit while his scumbuddies push other wagons.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:45 am

Post by notscience »

Wheeeeeeeee L-1 again, lucky me. I wonder where I've seen this before... Hmmm. Oh, that's right! See the game I linked before. Scum put me at L-1. I can't defend against their comments because they attack my PLAYSTYLE, not my behaviour.

Bubba, I'm not even understanding half of your wall. His case mentioned nothing of discredits. bubba, you're defending his vote he has parked SINCE DAY 1. He has only given reasons when he came under attack for it, and they are sub-par. He's sat on me since Day 1, and where I hit L-1. Seeing that, he has a perfectly justifiable reason to park his vote on me instead of looking for scum (which town do are SUPPOSED to do) and has a nice place to sit while his scumbuddies push other wagons.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:46 am

Post by notscience »

Rather, my playstyle, not my actions.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:03 am

Post by notscience »

Tell me GIF (I'l go reread it in a minute) but wouldn't the easiest thing for scum to do be to push the newest person until they make newb mistakes? Scum love to push newbiees, and that's what you've been doing since day 1. I'm calling myself an easy lynch because it's true. It happened in the game I linked earlier, someone pushed me for a small mistake and it ended up with me making larger ones.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:08 am

Post by notscience »

In post 977, GuyInFreezer wrote:What you're doing is no newb mistake. It's a scummove.

What you're doing is no scumhunting.

It's a scum pushing the newbie.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by notscience »

Bubba, nice fake intent to hammer.

PEOPLE, BUBBA JUST FAKE CLAIMED INTENT TO HAMMER IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME OUT MY ROLE

If the above isn't scummy idk what is.

Why would I defend against his claims if they're playstyle related? I know I'm town. Bubba, your whole "theory" on mislynches being okay is a load of BS. We've already had 2. You're trying to convince the town to mislynch to bring your team that much closer to victory. We need our lynches TO GET SCUM. Not to mislynch.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by notscience »

So, people trying to force people to out their roles prematurely is not scummy in your eyes GIF, yet playstyle is. Good to know.

I am a broken record, because it's true. Scum want to push mislynches. And you're letting them. What about the fact he's trying to make me claim prematurely?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by notscience »

Not appealing to you, appealing to someone with legitimate sense.

And I don't claim when someone tries to force a claim.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by notscience »

"Intent to hammers"

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize there's a guide to how people act in L-1. You mind sharing it with me? You know why I'm flipping out? You'd rather mislynch town than lynch scum. That's scum right there. You are begging for someone to claim intent so you can get my role. That's why I'm mad. I am being given nothing to respond to. I'm flipping the fuck out because the case against me is playstyle, nothing more. I've had it happen too many freaking times and I'm sick of it.

So bubba, town players are chill about themselves being lynched and putting scum that much closer to their wincon? Please be more scum for gods sake.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by notscience »

Obviously it's scum behaviour. Town just LOVE to be mislynched, I learned that my first ga- Oh that's right. I came in ready to die for town AS town, and was deemed scum because of that. You're wrong.

And it's the fact you're voting me saying mislynches are okay as a failsafe for when I flip town, you won't be looked at. You're ACTUAL scum bubba, but some people are too busy tunneling me to see it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by notscience »

THATS WHAT IM SAYING

For gods sake, you have scum SPEWING bull over here, and yet you're focusing me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by notscience »

Even if he had, he's already voting me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:06 am

Post by notscience »

Bubba, yes I did. "Intent to hammers" came off as intent to hammer, yet I knew you were voting me, which came off as you rolefishing.

Juan, I never said I didn't want a claim, I just REFUSE to claim due to a ruse. Which is what Bubba's post came off as.

Bubba, or maybe town doesn't care to have you waste their entire day just to PL.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:32 am

Post by notscience »

If that trigger happy lynch goes through and you all see my flip, you're going to be pissed. I damn well expect legitimate intent to hammer.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:36 am

Post by notscience »

I called it that D1, because it's true.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:05 am

Post by notscience »

Peoples REASON is my playstyle, other than the discreditting tidbit, which I respect is a fair point against me. So essentially, I have a wagon against me for discreditting people.

Idk what it's called, but it's definately not helping town by lynching me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:57 am

Post by notscience »

JK.

N1 I was on AJ, which is why I joined his wagon early.

Last night I was on Juan.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:18 am

Post by notscience »

In a game of this size, I've checked past ones and seen so many with SKs and Scum so I was almost positive on AJ being one.

Juan might be scum, but I'm not liking it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:38 am

Post by notscience »

1. I'm not saying you're scum.
notscience
notscience
Survivor