Mini 1651: One Flew Over The Monkey's Nest(Scum Wins!)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 8, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Monkeyman

This is a reaction test.

Always one person :roll:

vote: InsidiousLemons

Too many lemon-based profiles/avatars in my life.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 19, Aquanim wrote:UNVOTE: Aeronaut
VOTE: InsidiousLemons

This is not an RVS vote.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 27, oddmusic wrote:Okay, fine. If it's not an RVS vote, why do you think it's being made?

Chances are that IL's terrible RVS vote reasoning did that.
. It's not a bad vote. Doesn't excuse his own shenanigans, however.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 34, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 26, pisskop wrote:

This is not an RVS vote.

Why are you speaking for other people

Why are people asking me for other people :neutral:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 33, eektor wrote:
In post 26, pisskop wrote:

This is not an RVS vote.

Why do you think this is not an RVS vote?

In post 29, pisskop wrote:
In post 27, oddmusic wrote:Okay, fine. If it's not an RVS vote, why do you think it's being made?

Chances are that IL's terrible RVS vote reasoning did that.
. It's not a bad vote. Doesn't excuse his own shenanigans, however.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why did you choose pikachu.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 41, eektor wrote:
In post 17, InsidiousLemons wrote:VOTE: mykonian for not remembering toolenduso. HOW COULD YOU?

@Aquanim and pisskop Why is this scummy to you?

The post says 'Look at me being totally one of the town and definitely not a scum.' Its like trying to be in the Boy's Club, instead of being in it.
. Its worth voting for, with so few pages out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:02 am

Post by pisskop »

I was waiting for you to claim 'reaction test'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Its a good vote on a bad push. After a bad RVS
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Not much of a contextual reader, enh?

Im referring to Metal's vote on you for you actions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

You're being called a waffle, son.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:55 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote
vote: OddMusic

What's up with the semi-reads?
. Why didn't you address the point of RC posts?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 156, oddmusic wrote:So admitting that I'm a bit lost is a scumclaim? Because town is of course, always on top of everything and only the evil scum ever say they don't know what's going on. Because they're evil. And stuff. /sarcasm.

No, but seriously, what the fuck?

pedit: Because people sometimes read sarcastic posts seriously. And I don't feel like explaining that I'm being sarcastic after the fact. And could you be trying any harder to come up with random reasons to scumread me?

This is not how town reacts to being called a waffle. This response i so over the top.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why do you suspect Aqua?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

Aero's posts didn't strike me as scum here, btw. His scum game is to fake content, not lurk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 253, Metalcyanide wrote:Speaking of lurkers, whats up where you been? ISOing you shows a bunch of fluff posts. I want some reads out of you.

Excuse me? I ardly qualify as a lurker, and my posts take positions. Fluff posting my arse.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm only harassing Metal :D When I have free time I'll be in here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 206, InsidiousLemons wrote:I don't really have a solid reason to think Aero's town. However, I don't have any solid reason to believe the reverse, either. There are better D1 lynches.

Hi. Where did this come from? I'm in the middle of a reread and this just popped in out of nowhere.
. Considering Aero's place out shortly thereafter I'm curious.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 255, Aquanim wrote:My argument against Aeronaut has been somewhat misrepresented as a lurker lynch; on the contrary, in the time period where Aeronaut was actively posting a fair few people made less posts than him. My concern is that with his dozen-odd posts he didn't say anything I considered useful, genuinely inquisitive or interesting.

Who portrayed your arguement against Aero in such a fashion?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Aquanim's voting shenanigans, post 5
RC's vote on the mod, post 8
Myko's odd non-rvs, post 14
RC's vote on Taly, post 30
Votes Metal, just as naked as Taly, Post 59. -Describes logic in 31 for Taly
TheDudeAbides, post 64, making RVS.
'fake' L-1 from IL, post 69

In post 82, mykonian wrote:as in, I could explain why I dislike eektor's posts as of now, but it's small stuff and it might just be eektor being eektor. I'm in no rush :)

Actual post is quoted.

Aero post 85, FOS: Metal.
Eek, post 93, explains well his unvote
101, IL and Elyse timing and his 'jumping off the wagon'.
121, Tool's case on Taly, featuring the unusually walled 113
126, Taly. Now that its mentioned, Taly's posts got real thick real qiuck.
136, TDA, says his own case is silly, and votes IL citing his jumpoff of Metal
143 Myko, 'I think I'm voting someone town'.
151, eek. Says they want to pursue 'a lie' about TDA's 'RVS' vote
156 Odd. Waffle

In post 176, Taly wrote:this is a very fast paced game

Vote also on Myko; for seemingly as vague reasons as Myko's claim on Taly

178 by Taly noted
180 is myko refusing to participate

In post 186, Taly wrote:. I just thought mykonian was a good candidate to push to see if he wasn't town

196, Cowbells on Aquanim. Uses his attack on her read on Odd as a basis. ???
206, IL comments on Aero randomly
212, Aero places out

In post 223, InsidiousLemons wrote:Radiant, I'm sorry, it's late, I'm not thinking very critically right now. At some point soon would you mind consolidating your thoughts on Aqua into one post? This janky argument style is hard for me to keep up with right now.

What does this mean indeed.

231 Elyse on Taly.
233 Tool Reads

In post 239, Taly wrote:Is that what you wanted to know?.... I'm feeling pretty crappy at the moment.

This is lynchable

253 is metal being bothersome to me
255 Aquanim on his-Aero-case.
258 Taly-dichotomy-Myko
259 Taly readlist
260 Tool list

In post 282, Metalcyanide wrote:Just get in here when you can and give us some reads.

Can we get a read list form you? Who are your top three?

Okay.
IL, Myko, TDA are probably my top three.

So what are people's opinions on TDA?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 308, Metalcyanide wrote:I think Pisskop posted his notes lol.

Yes. Well, most of them. I was too tired to expound on them or filter/sort them into finished product.

In post 310, Aquanim wrote:@Pisskop: if you consider Taly's #239 inherently lynchable in as of itself why is he not in your top three scumreads?

Because I have mixed feelings on the slot.
Because I'm interested in the wagon on the slot.
Because I'm noting potential associations for tomorrow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 357, Metalcyanide wrote:@MOD I'm going to be V/LA this weekend. I'll try to check in but don't count on much from me

old it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Ohhh. Boons!
. Is IL your partner?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 259, Taly wrote:School is closed due to weather, I have actually slept for a night the past few days, and I’m in a better mentality for putting my thoughts across.

You have a lot of townreads and only 1 scumread.
Who do you think are the best lynches today?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 336, TheDudeAbides wrote:Why did you assume that my claim was bs? I mean it was, but why did you assume that.

Why did you make that claim?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 375, pisskop wrote:
In post 336, TheDudeAbides wrote:Why did you assume that my claim was bs? I mean it was, but why did you assume that.

oh gee, look wat got ignored
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Aqua, whats your opinion of RE: RC and TDA?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 376, Boonskiies wrote:RC is freakin' town as hell.

Oddmusic and Aquanim are super scum. More on this when I get to a computer.

VOTE: Oddmusic

Can you do this elaboration? Aero was pretty contentless.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 139, Aquanim wrote:Hey dude.

Spoiler:
I'm going to keep doing that. I'm sorry.

In post 134, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 67, eektor wrote:
In post 64, TheDudeAbides wrote:I investigated Mykonian in pre-game and he is scum:
Vote: Mykyonian

Is this supposed to be an RVS vote?

Well we are out of RVS so I'm going to unvote

UNVOTE:

Nope. but are you telling me that you know he's town?

Are you telling me that you think he's scum?

In post 135, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 90, Elyse wrote:After two people told metalcyanide to stop bringing us back to RVS, why would you slap down an RVS vote?

I think the whole "bringing us back to RVS" business is bogus. I mean the game is going to progress regardless.

I agree with you up to a point, but why didn't you contribute to progressing the game at that stage?

Have you tried before?
Did you like it better then?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:38 am

Post by pisskop »

I guess Im saying you are consistently interacting w/him in such a way
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:20 am

Post by pisskop »

What's Crazy RC scum logic look like?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 435, Aquanim wrote:Well, come on then. If you think I'm scum, let's see the case, Elyse.

This is a good start.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why would you defensively try to provoke a vote on you?
. That reads as daring somebody to call your bluff.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

It simply seems more defensive than it has to be. Has Elyse been swiping at you?
. See, that kind of bravado seems to beg somebody to do a quick meta-dive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

A player who is as active as Elyse would naturally bring their gaze down upon everybody. Do you resent Ellie's probing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay, Aqua. You certainly have an enigmatic playstyle.

In post 336, TheDudeAbides wrote:
How did I mis-rep you? I asked you a question.
Why did you assume that my claim was bs? I mean it was, but why did you assume that.

In post 375, pisskop wrote:

Hi, TDA. Could you answer some questions people ask you? I know I'm not the only one. why did you make the claim?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

TDA stated an opinion, not asked a question.

304 was my notes sans most of my own alignment reads. A list of potentially noteable interactions and associations that will be more useful after today. I believe in pre-flip alignmnets insofar as deciding who will provide the most information, and I don't like keeping notes with reads in them. When I'm inevitably wrong its harder to trace a real connection if I'm biased recording them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 450, pisskop wrote:TDA stated an opinion, not asked a question.

304 was my notes sans most of my own alignment reads. A list of potentially noteable interactions and associations that will be more useful after today. I believe in pre-flip *associations* insofar as deciding who will provide the most information, and I don't like keeping notes with reads in them. When I'm inevitably wrong its harder to trace a real connection if I'm biased recording them.

ebwop.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 452, mykonian wrote:It means that your last set of posts are more there for aqua than they are there for the game. It's not particulary relevant otherwise.

Is that coaching?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

. Okay. So about tTaly being scum . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wasn't voting you, nor did I have you in my top 3.
What about it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:23 am

Post by pisskop »

@Elyse
what do you think of odd?

of the hypothetical Odd/metal team? or odd/taly?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel bad for wanting to push metal, but hes acting a lot like 585. scummetal
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive reliably scumread in all our games regardless of alignment >.<
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:56 am

Post by pisskop »

oh.

Metal's cheery and abcent. his content is vague but his reads strong. Hes very . . . funloving.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:03 am

Post by pisskop »

smurf?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:12 am

Post by pisskop »

no, in any case, not a sock.

I just think he would make a good scum. With odd. I specifically want people's opinions on the strength of that association.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Im a 2shot anytime vig, and Im not shooting taly today.
answer mine
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Slightly scummy, wouldn't oppose their lynch. Was originaly going to kill when intent was declared; to get all the info I could.
Seems to take turns being genuine and wanting to help and being dedicated newb scum.

Overall, I'm dubious as to what a town flip of Taly would indicate. Let me reread.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Kill: oddmusic

I've decided that Taly will likely be lynched regardless, so we'll find out anyhow. I asked your opinion :good:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:52 am

Post by pisskop »

How so?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Well now I just feel silly. Im sure I'll be more successful this next time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Sorry Odd! At least now we can move on.

RC.
. Tell me the song of your people. What do you think about this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:42 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 517, Aquanim wrote:...

Words fail me.

Can you take your second shot today, pisskop? (I kind of doubt it, but might as well ask.)

No.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Everyone is skating around it, so Ill say it.

taly
claim an actual role or get lynched
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Odd's flip was not in Taly's favor
or RC, ftm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I really wish RC was easier to read. Some players I can pin down in 10 of their posts, others . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 554, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 438, pisskop wrote:Why would you defensively try to provoke a vote on you?
. That reads as daring somebody to call your bluff.

This just looks unbelievable - it's like scum caught for the wrong reasons gone berserk.

What?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 555, TheDudeAbides wrote:Because I wanted to, and decided to before the game. I even decided I'd say it about Myk before the game, so law dee daa

That's not a reason, especially if you are pressuring somebody on calling such a weakass claim.
Okay. That's a poor justification to push somebody for. Its a weakass claim. You are not a new player, so I'm unsure how you thought it wouldn't be called out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Are you voting RC for saying they were the cute-cop??
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay.

. It ah- it wasn't a misshot. I meant to shoot him. :b
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 566, pisskop wrote:Okay.

. It ah- it wasn't a misshot. I meant to shoot him. :b
just as Im going to meant to shot somebody tonight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

League of Legends is that game where you play pretend WoW or Runescape, right?
. I no longer pay these new fad games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Im concerned about jokey you are; and how quickly you voted RC over a joke-claim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Well, maybe she is softing, but that's also not a reason to vote her.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

I've got a few followups to Tool's Q, Taly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

But, Taly, given the new circumstance, could you please describe any reads that are different and why? Nothing elaborate, but enough that I could walk through the read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

First of all, why are you telling us it was a 'test'. It conpletely negates the 'test' part.
Second, there's a lot here I'm not sure how to take.

Do you not think you are the lynch today?
Why aren't you yourself scumhunting?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 590, toolenduso wrote:Taly, pisskop has already stated that he can't use his second shot today. He has to wait until tonight.

This explains a little. Taly, You didn't know I couldn't just kill 2 people?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

And also whyMetal is 'town' but on the neutral list and I am 'Neutral' on the town list?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 597, pisskop wrote:And also whyMetal is 'town' but on the neutral list and I am 'Neutral' on the town list?

Why not put us where we are being read?
If you think I could be a mafia dayvig than why are you putting in with townies?

Also, you must suspect some powerful town roles if you think the scum have a dayvig.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Talk to me about your positioning.

And about your growing suspicion that I am a mafia dayvig.

If you'll indulge me

"I am batman!"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

If I did it in the day, yes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

At night I'm allowed to type the same thing, but via pm.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 603, Taly wrote:What are the odds (to you) that I am going to be lynched today? Do you think things can go differently? And, what are your reads on me? You haven't given direct answers other than to suggest you're townreading me. And if that is the case, what are your thoughts on the votes/case against me?

You are likely today's lynch.
. The more you talk, the less sure I am that you are town. If the mafia had dayvig, then the town must be balanced somehow. I have more to say on this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 259, Taly wrote:Metalcyanide – I was skeptic due to the attention he seemed to have obtained earlier in this day, but at seeing his recent posts, I’m liking them. I appreciated him giving concise reads about everyone so far, and I took his read on me as encouragement from him to explain my reads to you guys. Which is good for keeping the town together and getting useful information instead of just wagons and reactions. Reading: Moderate Town Lean
Question: Since you basically just did a read, what do you think about the people who have not responded? Also, what do you think about my reads?

Lets start here.

When/why did this change again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:34 am

Post by pisskop »

please show that, eek.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats a list of 5 scumreads
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:44 am

Post by pisskop »

hes using 2 methods of ranking people, and its weirding me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 643, Metalcyanide wrote:So Eektor, Pisskop, Boonskiies & Toolenduso with just left a week left to go. Who do each of you feel like you will end up voting for? Also, why? I'm not looking for you guys to vote now just looking to see where your heads are at.

Where is your head at?

I cant tell because your ISO is pretty barren.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

[quote="In post 697
Care to explain?[/quote]
Would like to see a lot of what TDA posts explained.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:20 am

Post by pisskop »

More importantly, why are you okay with it if he is bad town as opposed to scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 723, pisskop wrote:More importantly, why are you okay with it if he is bad town as opposed to scum.

'it' being the inevitable claim/lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 732, RadiantCowbells wrote:support a Pisskop lynch

che?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Apparently. And here I thought I could be lazy.
. What exactly is the pattern to RC's votes? It seems to me she is supporting anything lurky.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 745, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not lurky, Pisskop.

Your post count is massive but you've contributed nothing to town, asked a bunch of odd things and never followed up, and a day 1 shot coming from your apparent role, especially without a claim, looks like a bid for towncred as opposed to something that comes from a town mindset.

I think you're more likely SK with a single day kill than anything, most likely also getting single shot bulletproof but not investigative immunity which would explain why you'd shoot D1; it risks the Mafia shot, which is something that you'd be pretty reasonably OK with, but it avoids getting investigatives on you.

This would coincide fairly well with Taly being a role blocker of either faction, which usually only pops up in PR heavy setups meaning we're looking at a 3 scum game with PRs on both sides, which makes a SK with both bulletproof and a day shot seem fairly reasonable.

Nonsense. I've done more than you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

I also like how Im a 2shot SK though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Please, show me to my not doing anything. Show me to how I played the line, agreed with others, and totally didn't take positions that were unpopular.

I'm not grilling people like Ellie does. Does that make me lynchable?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Wat? Your upset that I haven't taken a definitive stance on you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm of the opinion that if you are scum, you'll screw up.

Go yell at the people scumreading Metal for saying something like 'Ellie Lurks'. WTF kind of case for a vote is that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:09 am

Post by pisskop »

@RC

:roll: Nobody's worried about where you crazy mind wanders, I personally am only unsure of how to sort you in our games. This seems to be town.
you know I'm actively scumreading TDA, right? And the conversation with Ellie was to get her express opinion?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:10 am

Post by pisskop »

You are welcome to claim I'm SK all you want, but I suggest you get a real case together. Also link your game, I'm interested in seeing that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

445 and 450

Tell me again how I'm passively sitting by the guy with 33 posts to date and an atrocious record of actually responding? You're being overzealous.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

1 nonnormal hun. Now lets get off setup discussion and onto people.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Are you accusing us of being buddies, Ellie and I?
Are you accusing Tool of purposely misrepping you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Part of my problem with you is that you don't always come out and say what you mean. You're trying to imply what you want u to think without saying it. and not in the subtle (slightly) townier way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 790, Taly wrote:Eh.... I may have overlooked that, but I still wasn't sure why pisskop went on to kill odd in that conversation. It just seemed like he was finding a reason to do a kill, so we could see a flip on a wagon when it wasn't completely necessary at the time.

'Gee, Joe, why did you kill Odd after asking about him?'
. Well, you see, I was going to compare her response to his flip.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:12 am

Post by pisskop »

See how esy that was? :)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

No.
. She seems to have used the return keys a few times
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 837, Taly wrote:This game may just end up as a Mafia win. -_-

You poor thing. Must be hard to be the center of the universe. Atlas ain't got a thing on you, baby.

But wait! What's this?
In post 593, Taly wrote:
In post 586, pisskop wrote:But, Taly, given the new circumstance, could you please describe any reads that are different and why? Nothing elaborate, but enough that I could walk through the read.

Townies
(I like your posts, or at least the gut feeling I get from you... You're still on my radar.)
Aquanim:
Moderate-Strong Read
RC:
Slight-Moderate Read
TDA:
Slight Read
eektor:
Very Slight Read
pisskop:
Slight Read/*
Can be on
Nulls/Neutrals
list

Neutrals
(AKA - You're on my radar.)
Boonskies:
Moderate Read/*
Can be on
Slight Scum List

InsidiousLemons:
Slight-Moderate Read/*
Can be on
Very Slight Scum List

toolenduso:
Slight-Moderate Read
Metalcyanide:
Very Slight Read/*
Can be on
Slight Town List

Scummies
(I'm onto you right now. :P)
mykonian:
Slight-Moderate Read
Elyse:
Slight Read
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:12 am

Post by pisskop »

I know I screwed it up.

In post 837, Taly wrote:This is why, if you - or any of my current strong townreads - all die before D3. (which has to be constantly town lose though)

Here
In post 838, pisskop wrote:
In post 837, Taly wrote:This game may just end up as a Mafia win. -_-

You poor thing. Must be hard to be the center of the universe. Atlas ain't got a thing on you, baby.

But wait! What's this?
In post 593, Taly wrote:
In post 586, pisskop wrote:But, Taly, given the new circumstance, could you please describe any reads that are different and why? Nothing elaborate, but enough that I could walk through the read.

Townies
(I like your posts, or at least the gut feeling I get from you... You're still on my radar.)
Aquanim:
Moderate-Strong Read
RC:
Slight-Moderate Read
TDA:
Slight Read
eektor:
Very Slight Read
pisskop:
Slight Read/*
Can be on
Nulls/Neutrals
list

Neutrals
(AKA - You're on my radar.)
Boonskies:
Moderate Read/*
Can be on
Slight Scum List

InsidiousLemons:
Slight-Moderate Read/*
Can be on
Very Slight Scum List

toolenduso:
Slight-Moderate Read
Metalcyanide:
Very Slight Read/*
Can be on
Slight Town List

Scummies
(I'm onto you right now. :P)
mykonian:
Slight-Moderate Read
Elyse:
Slight Read

Tell me more about your strong townreads
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Whoo! Im sad he died. But hot dog is that nice.

Elyse?

vote: IL
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Also note that this is like D2 now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Also FOS: RC
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Taly's death really does free up the town to start looking elsewhere.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Metal will be covered by others. He's the lowhanging fruit. I've never approved to IL.

But His 'Push' on MC back at RVS, for one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 101, InsidiousLemons wrote:This is town. I've pushed hard enough.
UNVOTE:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

He's scumread both Taly and Odd.
This post is hypocritical.

In post 163, InsidiousLemons wrote:Okay back now. Looking over oddmusic's ISO, you guys are right in that he's been quite noncommital, though I'd argue we're all a bit guilty of that, if not just me. However, one thing I did find interesting:

In post 153, oddmusic wrote:Responding (a bit) to eektor's scumread on me in .

I'll admit, I haven't been as active in this game as I'd like because I'm having trouble getting a feel for this game in particular. I'm not exactly sure what it is either.

And please, mention me, ask me questions! I need some way to get a foothold in this game.

Asks to be questioned and mentioned, citing lack of focus on the game. A bit flaky but we're only a few real life days into the game so nothing horribly out of the ordinary.
In post 156, oddmusic wrote:So admitting that I'm a bit lost is a scumclaim? Because town is of course, always on top of everything and only the evil scum ever say they don't know what's going on. Because they're evil. And stuff. /sarcasm.

No, but seriously, what the fuck?

pedit: Because people sometimes read sarcastic posts seriously. And I don't feel like explaining that I'm being sarcastic after the fact. And could you be trying any harder to come up with random reasons to scumread me?

When attacked, immediately loses his head. This is like the mafia version of a temper tantrum, and even if Radiant's post was a bit confusing there's no real reason for him to become so aggressive so quickly. This instantaneous change from politeness to flippant rage at being attacked is fishy.
-----
Reading over mykonian's posts has been... strange. He's been playing , and I don't really get his reasons for keeping his vote on TheDude, especially while actively maintaining that it is indeed an RVS vote. This post in particular rubs me the wrong way, as it's such a change of pace from his normal posting style. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I'll let the feel of the post speak for itself.:
In post 76, mykonian wrote:
In post 70, eektor wrote:
In post 68, mykonian wrote:
In post 64, TheDudeAbides wrote:I investigated Mykonian in pre-game and he is scum:

counterclaim one shot pre-game cop. TheDudeisscum.

vote thedude

on a more serious note, I don't like eektor.

So you think I'm scummy but instead of voting for me, you chose to continue with an RVS vote?

You nailed it.

He's being very friendly but isn't really doing much of substance. He's mostly null for now, leaning scum.
-----
The last person I wanted to ISO, toolenduso, has had 3 posts so far, only one of which was post-RVS. That would explain my inability to get a read on him, and thus my motivation to ISO him. A bit of scumhunting in I guess, could definitely contribute more. I'd like to see how his play unfolds.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #108) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

What does metal tell you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #109) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

afaic the only lynches left today are Metal, IL - - - - - RC.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmm. Dont make me do serious work. Tomorrow I think I peek at their ISOs.

@Myko
. Why Eek again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Because with 2 down we have information to analyse, so cases should reflect that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

This is nice. Ill have a good meta-example to use now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

Stop it you are encouraging her.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

Once we have a scumflip the world will be made right, and RC can pretend she was never so wrong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

No. You claimed because you're nutters.
. I said that I was willing to lycnh 2 players, and you were a distant third.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 886, RadiantCowbells wrote:What happened to that shitty FOS that forced me to claim?

In post 888, RadiantCowbells wrote:I claimed because you're scum and I wanted you dead today.

You can't cant be NKed if you get vigged :lol:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

RC, you've complicated this game so much more than it has to be.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

I swear if you flip scum . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I would prefer IL to Metal because IL seems harder to pin down, but I could swing Metal too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:55 am

Post by pisskop »

I think IL's initial push on Metal was a bus. And a facade.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:09 am

Post by pisskop »

You want me to save my shot for tomorrow?

Why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:55 am

Post by pisskop »

There's a lot of reasons to use it tonight, including the wifom of trying to keep you alive.

Pedit: I wanted you lynched because you were actively slowing the game down. Your flip would remove your influence and potentially shed light upon others.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:57 am

Post by pisskop »

You seriously took a slight scumread and turned it into the prominent feature of a game with a scummy waller, a modkill, and a dayvig.

vote: Insidious Lemons

hunh I thought I voted already.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #124) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

coolbeans. Then there's no more reason to hold us up.

Why Metal over IL?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #125) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Unlikely. You see, Ive alreay proven my claim. How bastard do you think this game is?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Why Metal over IL again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Who is your envisioned scumteam?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Stop dodging a simple question. I want to know who you think I'm scum with.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Exactly. You're playing your own game, not ours.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Perhaps.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:50 am

Post by pisskop »

When this game is over, Id like to have a talk with you about why what you've done is terrible for the town.
. Youve turned our situation - a uniquely productive D1 with 2townflips with 1 near conftown - into a game with you as the centerpiece. Kongrats.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:20 am

Post by pisskop »

On Eek

9 is scummy
23 is town
57 is too cautious for my taste
97 is associations Metal/IL. Also Id wager town
278 is meh reads
373 RC and Eek. Would scumeek ignore RC?
539 is town
664 is something I agree with

Eek reads as townier than many But I would like an update on this:
In post 828, eektor wrote:
If you flipped town, I would think one of either Elyse or mykonian is scum and I'll be leaning towards mykonian. Another one would probably be Insidious Lemons and the 3rd is a toss up. About your prior claims and cases, I don't agree with both Elyse or mykonian as being scum buddies but now I see you are switching to mykonian and tools. I'm not sure about tools, but I could probably check him for a possible 3rd mafia. Now, how much help have you been to town. I'll give you one thing, your flip can provide us a lot of information about multiple players, but if you are a town power role that got lynched in the first day without using your powers ... I think its just a waste of a town power role.

If you flip scum, your reads won't be invalid but useful to find your buddies. If you flipped scum, I think Aquanim and Boons could be your buddies.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 9, eektor wrote:Hello! Ooh I got tagged let me pass it on.

VOTE: Metalcyanide

Boons is not a bad choice. Lurky lurker should get a copcall.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:23 am

Post by pisskop »

ignore that hot steamy Q+ action
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Despite the fact that either you or I will likely be the NK?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Then I guess my claim of 2shot would be believed, wouldnt it?

Jesus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

What do you think of Eek?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 996, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're still trying to dodge the question of whether you can daysohot tomorrow.

I cannot make it any more clear than I already have.

To paraphrase my PM:

Twice per game, and once per phase, you may bold type kill: player X, and that player will be removed from the game. in the day you must type it in the game thread, and at night you may pm me you choices.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Would I?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 am

Post by pisskop »

You're killing me, and really, really fucking town over.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:14 am

Post by pisskop »

THERE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ANTI TOWN VIGS IN A NORMAL BALANCED GAME!!! ARE YOU REALLY PUSHING AN OMGUS THIS FAR?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Im going to ignore you now. Tomorrow you are going to tell us who you copped and the result. IF you're still alive.
Because you fucking claimed for no reason
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1029, RadiantCowbells wrote:2) I was justifiably concerned that you were going to NK me.

This is something that suggest you think Im town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #144) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

You said you claimed so that I wouldnt shoot you. That implies you think Im town vig, and you dont want me to shoot another town. presumably.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #145) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

:roll:
of course you did. Because now youre getting shot for being the cop instead of the wifom it would create.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #146) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:27 am

Post by pisskop »

@mod: please prod Boonskiies?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #147) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1048, Metalcyanide wrote:Also, if RC is the cop and isn't dead tomorrow he is in fact not the cop

Not true. You should know better than that. We could have Jailers, bodyguards, doctors, etc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:41 am

Post by pisskop »

1) i see the exact same arguement for eek as I do IL
2) i think eek was more town than il at tgmhe time of unfortunate irl
3) i could still lynch metal, but he's the easiest path.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1103, toolenduso wrote:@Pisskop: Sorry if you've already stated this somewhere, but how would you feel about holding off on your second shot until tomorrow? My reasoning here is that it would end any doubts about you being town.

The whole reason for shooting today is to spend all my shoots before the NK can get me, and flip some people. I'll mot eviate to satisfy unfounded paranoia. If I was going to save it for another day I would have.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:30 am

Post by pisskop »

At this point, using my vig tonight will force the scum to choose who to RB/NK/etc
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

I have to agree.
Boons does look pretty crummy though.

bote: metal
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: metal
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

We should lynch IL.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1144, toolenduso wrote:What? You just said we should lynch metal over lemons

P-Edit: That's @pisskop

Maybe I should have clarified. I agree that IL cant claim, and that sucks a little. But I was voting IL the whole time.

Metal in Open 585

Consider that tomorrow we will be in Mylo tomorrow if we dont hit scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Are you guys just not paying attention to things I vocally support? Ive been campaigning IL since early game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why are we concerned with opinions of others? RC, get back on the wagon. Apparently I cant even get cold feet.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

We have 2 flips. and were not using them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 77, InsidiousLemons wrote:

vote thedude

So you think I'm scummy but instead of voting for me, you chose to continue with an RVS vote?

You nailed it.

I'm getting tunnel vision on Metal. Why are you continuing with RVS when there are better voting options?

IL is about to be placed for inactivity.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 77, InsidiousLemons wrote:

vote thedude

You nailed it.

I'm getting tunnel vision on Metal. Why are you continuing with RVS when there are better voting options?

IL is about to be placed for inactivity.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

[sigh] Q+

@ mod: Can we replace IL?

Sorry IL, I do hope whatever irl has in store goes well for you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im positive on of eek/IL is scum. The cases on them are pretty similar even.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 75, InsidiousLemons wrote:

counterclaim
one shot pre-game cop. TheDudeisscum.

vote thedude

on a more serious note
, I don't like eektor.

Is this the one you're referring to? Because this is not a serious counterclaim. Like, intrinsically.

We all kind of glossed over TDA/RC cop bit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Following my heart. His early play is full of potholes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:30 am

Post by pisskop »

We should lynch today. We are not nolynching. I will hold my shot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Whats the VC?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1224, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1221, pisskop wrote:We should lynch today. We are not nolynching. I will hold my shot.

Say we no lynch, will you use your shot?

Why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

vite: metal

fuck.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote:metal
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

damn. Metal you didnt self hammer. you scumfuck.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #172) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Cowbells . . . why. -.-
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #173) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1310, Metalcyanide wrote:edit to my last post I meant to write vanilla town

What do you mean?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #174) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Speculation on such things isnt going to yield fruit.

We need suspects. Not what-ifs.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #175) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Id like people to check in first
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #176) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #177) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

Still need the town to check in.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #178) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

She is a fairly honest person, if nothing else.

What are people's impression of Boons? He
is
in the game, after all.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #179) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1330, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1329, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1324, pisskop wrote:Speculation on such things isnt going to yield fruit.

We need suspects. Not what-ifs.

I still like boon, hasn't said anything and he sheeped RC

Why are either of these at all reasons to like boon?

And also, IL, you've caught up? What are your thoughts? Id still like to lynch you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #180) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Although Im interested in Eek's vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Scumboon in Mafia Noose Factory was a lot like you here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:20 am

Post by pisskop »

You have no natural response to that stuff stuff you missed, IL?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

IL, can you provide some kind of reads?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1366, eektor wrote:@pisskop I don't like how a lot of people are forcing you to kill whoever they decide. I think it would be best if people just give you a suggestion on who to shoot and then you decide on your own what to do.

Is this in response to anything particular?
. Also I'd like your take on IL's catchup.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Fuck. Sorry about any trouble we caused you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

So fun story.

I'm a one-shot vig. Not 2 shot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:52 am

Post by pisskop »

The original idea was to draw enough hate to get nked, but
somebody
decided to prostrate themselves before the scum because parania.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1221, pisskop wrote:We should lynch today. We are not nolynching. I will hold my shot.

Here I quite clearly show a preferance for lynching. There's a reason for that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #189) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

. I will say things, I swear.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Tool isnt scummy to me, but I dont know what scumTool looks like. :\ some people act a little like tool is as scum . . . but

Do you have reasons for thinking such?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #191) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Myokan scumlynch?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #192) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:52 am

Post by pisskop »

myo is a fair move.
boons is perhaps better
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #193) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Myko
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #194) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Boon? I'm no expert in reading boonz, which is why Im not voting him, but pressure will get him posting. Like others, I feel there is more to be gained going after other scum, and PoEing him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #195) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:04 am

Post by pisskop »

RC? She was a natural target for additional pressure. When it became clear she was town I tried to get her to come back and play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #196) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I hope you're not coming into her point of view. How much easier it would be for ScumKop to simply ignore her than talk with her.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

V/LA until Monday, April 5th
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #198) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:41 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote
vote: Metalcyanide

No counterwagon is troublesome. I have schoolworks I
have
to do, but Id like to exp]lore this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #199) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Self hammer was meh. Lets not wank it into something its not.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”