Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to mention this but it seems like fraggers is just doing a massive chainsaw attempt on blocky if its for a scum buddy or a buddying attempt on town not sure yet.

In post 16, BlockyMan wrote:VOTE: BlockyMan This may be a mafia record to get 3 votes.

Also this post is interesting. Having this amount of votes in rvs votes in this amount of time is normal. It kinda makes me curious what type of experience block has had with rvs before.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 47, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 46, Garmr wrote:Also would like to mention this but it seems like fraggers is just doing a massive chainsaw attempt on blocky if its for a scum buddy or a buddying attempt on town not sure yet.

In post 16, BlockyMan wrote:VOTE: BlockyMan This may be a mafia record to get 3 votes.

Also this post is interesting. Having this amount of votes in rvs votes in this amount of time is normal. It kinda makes me curious what type of experience block has had with rvs before.

I've played with Blocky before so I'm quite fairly confident on my reads on him. I saw a opportunistic chance for scum to jump on a wagon, so I posted what I believed to be weird & that I've flagged so far. Quite odd you think early scum hunting is me trying to chainsaw someone. Does my early analysis worry you because you could potentially be scum?

You also pushed everyone on the blocky wagon as potential scum and now your omgusing because I think your scum. That doesn't ring town to me. Early scum hunting doesn't typically involve trying to tear down a wagon with out giving a reason why you think that someone is town then trying to push that everyone on the wagon is scummy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 53, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 51, Garmr wrote:
In post 46, Garmr wrote:Also would like to mention this but it seems like fraggers is just doing a massive chainsaw attempt on blocky if its for a scum buddy or a buddying attempt on town not sure yet.

I've played with Blocky before so I'm quite fairly confident on my reads on him. I saw a opportunistic chance for scum to jump on a wagon, so I posted what I believed to be weird & that I've flagged so far. Quite odd you think early scum hunting is me trying to chainsaw someone. Does my early analysis worry you because you could potentially be scum?

You also pushed everyone on the blocky wagon as potential scum and now your omgusing because I think your scum. That doesn't ring town to me. Early scum hunting doesn't typically involve trying to tear down a wagon with out giving a reason why you think that someone is town then trying to push that everyone on the wagon is scummy.

I'm not OMGUSing at all. I don't care if you read me scum or not. I know what my alignment is. Before you try to mis-rep me again, I said out of those votes I think there's at least one or maybe two scum who voted on that wagon. A very logical thought process to have. You can try to spin it that I'm "tearing down a wagon". I simply stated that it's odd for that many to "RVS" vote for a single player at game start. Regardless if it's a pressure wagon.

You obviously do care about my view on you and others when post a lot of defensive comments like these

Quite odd you think early scum hunting is me trying to chainsaw someone. Does my early analysis worry you because you could potentially be scum?

Before you try to mis-rep me again

In post 49, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 39, redFF wrote:i think yr reading too much into rvs man. Deasvail's vote is his first post, no need to take it so serious. that seems like a whole lot of analysis for a frivolous first page wagon.

fraggernaut coming in with the quad post and the excuse for being late even tho he's really not that late. sketchy.

I would consider it late seeing as I only had a little over a day to respond or I would of been replaced. Especially after one page had already gone by. To me that's late.

Also what difference does that make that you said "I think there's at least one or maybe two scum who voted on that wagon" because your actions say otherwise as you were just attacking the whole wagon with out actually thinking who could be town on it. Hell you even gave a reason why blocky could be scum with out explaining a reason why you thought blocky was town other than that I played with him before bs.

Also it's not odd at all for this many votes to built up this fast in rvs maybe in a newbie game but not here :neutral:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 58, Firebringer wrote:
In post 56, Sword Master wrote:VOTE: Fraggernaut last to confirm.

In post 50, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 42, DeasVail wrote:Anyway has anyone actually seen early wagons become early mislynches or why do you fear it particularly now or what?

I think early lynches are generally bad, but no one on this train said "lets lynch this guy now" it was all pressure. I would like to hear more from Blocky his defense has been lack luster.

BTW its not RVS vote anymore, its now actual pressure.

It had five votes on it already, so of course I would fear a early mislynch happening especially if somehow scum were able to hammer it. Could it happen? I think it could if someone wasn't paying attention to the votes. It's always something to fear regardless if someone is just fishing for pressure reactions.

It could be a mislynch or just a lucky lynch on scum. So quick to think the worst. Possible cautious town or possibly scum trying to make sure his teammate doesn't get lynched. Making a note of your defense of Blocky, could be nothing. Or could be a scum indication later.

What's your thoughts on blocky personality and the content his posted. Because when I look at this post it focus on one aspect and seems a little fence sitty so it's hard to get any information out of it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 57, Fraggernaut wrote:@Garmr maybe it's the fact that I just really don't care if you read me scum? Theres that. Check the META on me,
I'm snarky regardless especially as town when someone has a completely wrong read on me as you do right now.

@Sword any other logic behind that vote?

I thought you were pushing a scum read on me but the language in bold suggest that you are treating me as town. What changed your view if you are reading me as town or if you still think I'm scum why would you think I would have to have read on you???

@fire bringer
His got 11 post what about his content after the initial one?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 61, Slandaar wrote:I'm town.

That's all I have to say. Quick, easy to read, straight to the point and very informative.

Hey slandaar want to help me whip these new cadets into shape.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 67, Firebringer wrote:
In post 63, Garmr wrote:
In post 57, Fraggernaut wrote:@Garmr maybe it's the fact that I just really don't care if you read me scum? Theres that. Check the META on me,
I'm snarky regardless especially as town when someone has a completely wrong read on me as you do right now.

I thought you were pushing a scum read on me but the language in bold suggest that you are treating me as town. What changed your view if you are reading me as town or if you still think I'm scum why would you think I would have to have read on you???

@fire bringer

You asked for Blocky not Fraggernaut. Blocky has 6 posts and and only two with any 'content'. I have no opinion on Fraggernaut except he is try hard right out of the gate.

Pedit: Don't we all?

Oh I was meaning fraggers through sorry about that and that's why I quoted the post you were talking about fraggers about. I'm pretty null on blocky myself as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 72, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 63, Garmr wrote:

@fire bringer

When did I say I'm reading you town?
Also when have I pushed a scum read on you?

You didn't say you were town reading me but your tone (which I highlighted before) comes off as treating me like a town which you shouldn't be able to know yet. Also with the scum thing

I've played with Blocky before so I'm quite fairly confident on my reads on him. I saw a opportunistic chance for scum to jump on a wagon, so I posted what I believed to be weird & that I've flagged so far. Quite odd you think early scum hunting is me trying to chainsaw someone.
Does my early analysis worry you because you could potentially be scum?

Here's something suggesting a scum read here it contradicts what you said about having no read.

Which brings me to the point that do you have info that others don't that makes it so you don't have to have a read on someone? Especially this early in the game you seem pretty certain that I'm the be-all end all scum of this game.

I have a scum read on you I have presented my various points I don't feel you addressed it in satisfactory manner.

Since your new I will throw you a bone I'm not 100% certain but numerous players will act like it so there cases contain more pressure. From your post I can already tell your already feeling the pressure
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Points that I would like addressed

1-
When you gave reasons why everyone could be scum on the block wagon why didn't you lay a vote on who you thought was scummiest and try to get any pressure on them.

Why did you give a reason a why you thought blocky was scum
In post 38, Fraggernaut wrote:

Blockyman votes himself. Afterwords he changes his vote back to Yolo for what he saw as "bandwagoning" on the RVS votes on himself. Something I also flagged.
and have a lackluster reason as to why he was town
In post 38, Fraggernaut wrote:Right now I read Blockyman town from his reaction to those votes as worried town, not worried scum.

You're logic is that there is 1,2 scum sounds reasonable if you know what alignment block is. Because there are to many variables if you don't. Which makes me think you have knowledge town shouldn't have.

Why you had such a defensive omgus response to my post

then deny any scum read on me
In post 72, Fraggernaut wrote:Also when have I pushed a scum read on you?

You still haven't voted anyone and just been defending yourself instead of trying to find out who's scum. If you are town I don't think you would been this cautious with your vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 78, Fraggernaut wrote:1. I'll vote when I feel a vote is warranted. Why do you keep trying to dictate & control my playstyle?

2. I didn't give a reason as to why I thought Blocky was scum. Could my read be wrong? Potentially like anyone's. I flagged Yolo & how quick he jumped on the wagon.

3. I don't know what alignment Blocky is, I know that potentially there was scum on that wagon. Therefore I will start looking into everyone that was on the wagon with the potential that they're scum. I don't need to know someone else's alignment when that wagon took off as quick as it did. I thought it was very scummy even for "RVS". Therefore I analyzed it.

4. Yawn. Here you go with the OMGUS claim again. I'm naturally snarky & sarcastic, that's my personality. It shows in every single game I've played thus far.

5. I asked you a question which you havent answered. Read into as you want & try to make something more of it then it is.

1. What warrants a vote to you? Also considering the fact in your first game you pretty much voted straight away and with out breaking the site rules Just say I looked into your games and I know that your normally more carefree with your votes.

2. Ok I misunderstood that thank you that clears one point.

3. So how did you rule out the fact that the whole scum team may be on the wagon or that it may be a whole town wagon. We won't have that much information till we get some flips going. Thus that's why I assumed you have information that us town shouldn't know.

4.Still not a valid reason for a omgusy response and your defensive demeanor to the people voting you.

5. Why would I answer a hypothetical question and what would you get out of it as town?

Vid mafia is different from forum mafia just saying.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Garmr »

@sword
There's a player called varsoon who used to claim his alignment at the start of every game. He started winning more games. Why because he could bullshit his way out of the earlier mafia claim but he would literally be confirmed town every time he said town. He got a ban for it and the tactic itself is against the rules now. Just like when I used to abuse the shit out of the voting system and they became more strict on the rules.

@fraggers
Going to be honest I thought you were just being a sarcastic smartass with question. But if your so desperate for a answer my answer is can you ask something that isn't worthless? Because I seriously don't know if it should worry me or not because I'm not scum and don't know where the scum votes are or if they even voted.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:25 am

Post by Garmr »

Also I'm aware of different ways that hypothetical question can be used.

A yes or no answer can be used to smear someones name by following up with the useless retort oh so you are scum.

It can be used to waste time with a string of questions.

The question itself may be there to imitate scum hunting as hypothetical question more than not produce no info.

I think I misunderstood a few things on my first read through about you because you aren't very clear but there is still a few points that lean scum that need sorting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Garmr »

I expect another 5 at least pages when I wake up tomorrow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sword

Well this is not really needed but the claim is pretty believable. Then again I claimed hider straight away at one point and won a game (don't recommend doing this). I believe Sword master on the claim I don't think he would add a one night indicator in a fake claim because I don't think his been on here long enough to experienced it.

Glass

Tbh I don't really like Glasscannons behavior it seems pretty wishy washy. Post 88 is pretty much a mirror of things I have said on fraggers. What he said about axewell(which he mentioned before) and swordmaster seems just tact on Also he doesn't follow up with a vote and stays with his rvs vote. I don't know If I'm over reading things here but 109 seems like a bit of acting and his really hoping for a mod kill.

Yolo

I like yoloswag and I'm going to say his town. He doesn't sit there and do nothing with his vote and he actually pushes blockyman in a natural sort of way like his trying to get answers out of him and in post 52 he was trying to explain to fraggers what I meant by my post instead while his questioning in other posts at the same time plus to top it off his thinking like me how can that be scummy. My gut says his probably town

(was going to right my thoughts on scorpious and red but I don't want to get in the way of what's currently going on.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 150, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 38, Fraggernaut wrote:

In post 20, DeasVail wrote:For being a block...

VOTE: BlockyMan

A very weak "RVS" vote comes in late from DeasVail. This one was particularly weird cause it comes after initial RVS votes are done & over with. I would consider this a real vote.

In post 23, VictorDeAngelo wrote:You don't think is rvs?

Which answers the question posed by Victor.

Not really, since the questions was for Blockyman, and I was hoping he would answer it for me.

This whole analyse was somewhat premature and ott. I like Red's vote on you in .

So what your saying is Fraggers is scum whichever way Blocky flips?

Actually reading through Fragger vrs Garmr on the next page I find myself liking Fragger more and Garmr less...

is scummy. Actually you know what after reading page 4, this needs a vote.

VOTE: Sword

More later...

Yes blockys alignment has little to do with most of my points on fraggers as I didn't see why a town fraggers would approach a wagon that would deconstruct it with out good reason. If you can list a reason that is reasonable I believe not.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Garmr »

That way# phone post
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Garmr »

Hey there slandaar can I ask who do you think is the towniest player and the scummiest so I can get a better grasp of what your thinking at the moment
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

So why did you vote glass deas?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 175, DeasVail wrote:
In post 174, redFF wrote:what do you gain by not explaining your vote

It's more the relatively minor what I would lose by explaining it. It's not a whole lot, but do I really care if other people suspect GlassCannon or not? Not really at this stage. I do have reasons for suspecting him and whatnot but I feel like there are things that need to happen before I'm more transparent with it.

If you have nothing to lose then it still makes no sense not to mention them. The main problem here is you don't care that your scum read is wagoned or not. This raises a lot of flags also your post seems like a giant excuse

VOTE: deas
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

Can I rally some votes here
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Garmr »

Victor I don't understand what your reason is you post big amounts of empty text
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Garmr »

Can you post some points on your thought process on the things you highlighted
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Garmr »

Don't dodge the subject I been clear with all my posts and explained them you have not a fucking hate when people pull this shit so cut the bs because even a child can explain stuff hell I been drinking and I still explain shit better but that's because I'm a sexy beast
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 195, yoloswag123 wrote:but who claims vig as a fakeclaim lol?

Also what do you do you not like about garmr's vote? This bothers me because this is the second time you've not explained anything. (first time was with sword, just called it scummy and left it at that)

Deasvail is just a gut feeling so i'm trusting him at this point.

This is what I was trying to say Vic
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 200, DeasVail wrote:So I've grown impatient waiting for GlassCannon. I don't have an incredibly wide attention span it seems!

Anyway, I suspect him for two main things. One is something I think is best left unsaid for now, but the other was this part of his post.

In post 151, GlassCannon wrote:Honestly, like I said, for me Sword is basically conftown, and at this point, votes on Sword are stupid, and Sword is a stupid D1 lynch. He's likely the NK, and lynching him today means somebody else get's NK'd. Bad Victor. Bad.

VOTE: VictorDeAgnelo

It seemed fairly obvious to me that Victor's vote was as a result of not being caught up on the thread (or pretending not to be, if you swing that way), but either way it's really unlikely that lynching Sword was on the cards for him so I don't get suspecting and voting him for it at all.
Hmm I kinda missed that myself I'm still interested in what the other point is. But why not say that one at the start?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 215, yoloswag123 wrote:Hmmm went to reread glass cannon and his content is okay but anyone else think his posts sound kind of "awkward"? It sort of feels as if he's kind of exaggerating everything at times? Noticed this when he voted victor and that wall post of his when he used "weird" a lot.

Also i forgot to address this @vic I honestly feel like sword is 99% confirmed town because assuming he's mafia he's given himself a death sentence (unless the mod decided to include a mafia vig in a 13p setup WTF in that case) because he's going to have shoot at some point. Also who puts an SK in a 13p setup lol? The 1% comes from is that sword is new scum and might not have been thinking things through when he fakeclaimed.

On the garmr thing i was waiting more to see if he was turning more tunnely while one post asking for votes isn't really much IMO. Also deasvail basically said "don't really care if he's suspected at this point" which indicates that he isn't really too interested in this lynch so I can see why gamr might find that suspicious.

One question though garmr. do you think deas as scum would have straight out said "not really interested if he's suspected right now or not"?

PEDIT:yep slandaar's got it in terms of sword's claim
I was expecting him to panic or get agitated but not straight out say it Tbh through I didn't expect a answer that makes sense since his tone came off as uncaring and his previous posts seemed how do i say it content with posting little contentso I'm a little confused now.
UNVOTE: deas
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 228, Firebringer wrote:Like blocky literally sheeped his vote but I think that could just be bad town play

Your vote rests on blocky and after reading through your iso I noticed this. Just curious why your votes on blocky and hasn't shifted since rvs?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

Happy birthday to you eagle
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Garmr »

I kinda am starting to after like scorps for town after his debate with red he comes off on top and handled the pressure well and showed some logic behind his thoughts
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

Fraggers has gotten better over time
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

Grayfoxx axle said he was scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

:P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

I honestly don't feel I misrepped anyone
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Garmr »

I understand pointing out a negative utility role but why point out potential power roles
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Garmr »

Crumbs
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Garmr »

@victor

Can I ask what was different with your post 340 and my post 177
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 370, DeasVail wrote:I'm still pretty keen to pursue Glass, but the whole possible replacement thing makes that kind of awkward. As for other wagons, I'm still not very keen on lynching Blocky. I can understand the Firebringer wagon, but I'm not eager to incredible amounts to lynch it. Probably weakly leaning town at this stage, but I'll have another look later.

Garmr, I'd like to know how your read on me has progressed. Since your vote on me people generally seem to have positive impressions of my alignment. Does this bother you etc.? Also, where are you at regarding today's lynch if you're willing to disclose this.

Doesn't really bother me just at the moment I'm quite stumped on who to vote. But my thoughts are that the fire bringer wagon seems rushed and spurred out of no where. I wouldn't feel comfortable voting it.

My impressions of you are better because I assumed you'd be a lurker by the way your first few posts and Your uncarining attitude I thought was a bravado. It seemed like you were paying attention so I kinda wanted to shake you up and get some information out of you. But you took me by total surprise because even through I had a feeling you were actively listing to the game you're answer actually showed you were hunting for scum and processing things.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 301, yoloswag123 wrote:Urghh thinking about that deas that is a pretty good point.

Grayfoxx can you point out some examples of garmr misrepping posts?

Gray you should answer this. You've had plenty of time to so yeh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 449, yoloswag123 wrote:man fragger vs vic just comes of as town fighting town to be honest from what I get off the tone of their posts.

Seriously just considering voting grayyfooxx to get that farmr thing because i have nothing right now >_>

You know I was thinking the same thing but was waiting for his next response before I was going to decide laying a vote or not. Now he kinda knows his being suspected so I have the feeling the response won't be as genuine.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Grayfoxx

Because The wagons at the moment are meh. Through I guess blockys would be a informational about other players, I'd rather lynch a scummy one than a nullish one with a noob vibe through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 515, Firebringer wrote:Garmr anything particular jumping out at you about gray? Or just general vibe of posts?

His predecessor was dodgy and his vote is pretty bad as well just goes don't like garmr he misreps doesn't explain how or why I'm misrepping gets asked what he thinks I'm misrepping from another player and doesn't answer and ignores it. The rest is general vibes and he comes off as amateur scum really.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Garmr »

I have seen players like wake who have played for a decent amount elsewhere yet still are horrible players.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 566, redFF wrote:
In post 565, yoloswag123 wrote:i already said that I honestly had nothing else to go off of. The foxxvote was basically a last resort if he didn't get in here and explain what garmr misrepresented because they just stuck a vote on there. Wasn't really suspicious of him at first but when the explanation never came voted him to put pressure because i had no idea who else to vote. i feel kind of bad now for voting him after hearing their IRL troubles but I honestly don't know who else to vote.

firebringer
iso him and me
don't really see firebringer as scum can you make a valid case keyword valid aka better than the one now
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

Will comprise on blocky but rather lynch grey
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

That arrogance that you mentioned and the speed the wagon formed if you haven't noticed we had counter wagon after counter wagon to blocky. I don't understand why this is happening through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also the people on his wagon have pretty bad reasons and tbh there are better lynches than him and through I'm town from a outside perspective I'd be a more informational lynch since I have strong opions and people have strong opinions about me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Blocky I'm going to lay down a vote you should claim before someone hammers you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Garmr »

I have to go to bed i'm willing to stay up for like 15 more minutes butt hen i have to put a vote down.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: blocky

Can't hold out no more need sleep.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Garmr »

Guess I got to give this game some loving as well There's plenty of possible reasons why doctor didn't make the kill. I don't think fraggers should be lynched today as scum could of sent a bullet fraggers way as well or doctor could be lying not sure yet and I have a town read on him. The night kill information wasn't very informational as It opens up a whole new world of wifom

I'm still processing things at the moment from day 1 as I haven't been giving this game the time it deserves as I been wrapped up in other things.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

I like how slandaar is trying to work out what's happening between Dr and fraggers phone post
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

I like how slandaar is trying to work out what's happening between Dr and fraggers phone post
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 684, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 683, DeasVail wrote:

In post 680, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Ok guys my personal shit is cleared up for the next few days.
Anything I need to comment on in particular?

Why are you asking us what we want you to comment on rather than looking yourself? If you are town then it shouldn't be what we want that matters.

Why not? And why is it alignment indicative?

Well here's something why don't you actually say what I supposedly misrepresented yesterday since you never answered it and been dodging it.

In post 639, Garmr wrote:I don't think fraggers should be lynched today as scum could of sent a bullet fraggers way as well

How likely do you think this is?
Not as likely as red protecting the power role but I still think the chance is there but the major thing is I still have my town read on him since day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Fraggers your still not getting it here's a time line

Swordmaster unclaimed
v
v
Slandaars vote
v
v
Sword master claims.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 152, Slandaar wrote:
In post 67, Firebringer wrote:I have no opinion on Fraggernaut except he is try hard right out of the gate.

In post 71, Firebringer wrote:I have Fraggernaut leaning town right now. I don't think scum like to get so much attention on themselves this early into the game. Just from my experience but scum try to lurk first few pages I think.

This is weird.
(Am I doing it right GlassCannon?)

UNVOTE: Sword

I will do some serious posting over the weekend.

Slandaars reaction after the swordmaster claim.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: grayfox

Like seriously it been two day phases and you can't even answer with all that time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

Can I ask who's actually town reading gray and why
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 718, DeasVail wrote:I actually like how GrayFox didn't cave and try to produce his own content after I attacked him for it.

710 says other wise
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 725, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 723, Garmr wrote:
In post 718, DeasVail wrote:I actually like how GrayFox didn't cave and try to produce his own content after I attacked him for it.

710 says other wise

Care to explain?
Easy deas point was you don't cave in to pressure you caved in there are you still going to pick and choose what you answer
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 729, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 728, Garmr wrote:
In post 725, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 723, Garmr wrote:

710 says other wise

Care to explain?
Easy deas point was you don't cave in to pressure you caved in there are you still going to pick and choose what you answer

Caved in? By answering a straight forward question?

I was asked specifically about those 3 players.

What was I initially resisting, before I "caved in"?
maybe read the game
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Garmr »

OK VOTE: scorp
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

Umm I don't think a fire lynch is the best bet his a super strong town read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't think scum would have his sass
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

Nope never played
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wakakaka
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Don't think so but slandys seen mine
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm pretty happy sheeping slandaar on this one.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 924, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Garmr
- You also sheeped the Blocky wagon and that didn't go well. The Day has time left for options other than Scorp/Fire, so tell me, who are your top three scumreads and why?

I didn't sheep the blocky wagon mate get your facts straight I compromised on a null because I didn't want a no lynch I even stayed up a extra freaking hour before I hammered.

Also that's easy off my head

scorps
greyfox
You because your like bordering the null and the scum pile.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Garmr »

You didn't say in order did you
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 928, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 925, Garmr wrote:
In post 924, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Garmr
- You also sheeped the Blocky wagon and that didn't go well. The Day has time left for options other than Scorp/Fire, so tell me, who are your top three scumreads and why?

I didn't sheep the blocky wagon mate get your facts straight I compromised on a null because I didn't want a no lynch I even stayed up a extra freaking hour before I hammered.

Also that's easy off my head

scorps
greyfox
You because your like bordering the null and the scum pile.

Also if Scorp's a top scumread why would you say your sheeping Slandarr instead of giving your own reasons?

Anyway
-I agree with all of slandaars points plus if you notice he tends to agree with people he said he was leaning scum on me yet he really doesn't follow up or push me that made me a bit curious So I been watching him. His behavior around grey seems a bit wierd I can't put my finger on why but if you iso him and type grey you start to see the picture. He is overly tolerant of grey even through his saying things about him being a slacker ect.

Grey- I have said my reasons on before to lazy to retype them

You- Your on the bottom of my null pile and I'm just eliminating the scummiest nulls to the towniest.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Garmr »

@victor I was adding that on top of what slandaar and others had said what's the point in repeating what others have said and trying to make it my own when all I have to say is I agree with it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

That's why you were a bit different than my previous experiences with you (i think you always been vanilla townie):P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Grayyfox

This slot need death his actions around make me believe he is a scum buddy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1035, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 1025, Doctor Vahlen wrote:Still shooting Fragger if he's notvlynched.

Yet he didn't shoot me, meaning he's fake.

VOTE: Doctor

He claimed odd night didn't he not even?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

she*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Garmr »

Last night was night 2 we start with the day phase.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1043, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Fragger for a poor start to this day on top of previous suspicions.

Would vote Grayfox too.

I believe that fraggers doesn't know his wrong and doesn't understand some of things. I started getting this feeling around the end of debating with me day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1044, Garmr wrote:
In post 1043, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Fragger for a poor start to this day on top of previous suspicions.

Would vote Grayfox too.

I believe that fraggers doesn't know his wrong and doesn't understand some of things he is saying. I started getting this feeling around the end of his debate with me day 1.

fixed so it makes sense.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1048, VictorDeAngelo wrote:OK, so he's clearly confused by the night numbering system (and that raised some question in and of itself). But are you not concerned about him scumreading Doc here? After everything that went on yesterday.

How do you feel about Fragger's interactions with Slander regarding Scorpious?

The same way I feel about everything fraggers has produce this game that he doesn't understand and it causes him to sound like a idiot.
I don't even think fraggers understands why a mafia roleblocker and slanders flip confirms dr as town. If he were on the scum team I would expect someone to tell him during the night phase so he would understand to back off at least.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1051, Fraggernaut wrote:Yeah I was confused by the numbering system. I don't know why I thought last night was night three. I don't know.

@ Garmr How does it make Doctor conftown? Explain please.

@Victor Already said what I needed to say. I was wrong as was a few others. Moving on.

Slandaar confirmed scum visiting Dr and the scum was a role blocker a scum role blocker is unlikely to shoot or role block there own team
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to point out with slandys info we can limit scum actions to two things

Scorps shot and blocked Dr with red jumping in the way

Scorps blocked Dr while red was shot by another
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Garmr »

Get well soon fellow aussie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Garmr »

I am waiting for greyfox to actually post some content for once.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1123, Doctor Vahlen wrote:
I would like to sub my main it. That's Titus.

I didn't know it was you lol :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Garmr »

If your here post some thing useful
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1137, Fraggernaut wrote:Also to those who think I'm scummy. If I was so supicious going into the last night. Why didn't Slandaar visit me to see if I had visited anyone? Cause I'm nilla town & have no night actions.

Why would slandaar cost you over a confirmed town /power role
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1139, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 1138, Garmr wrote:
In post 1137, Fraggernaut wrote:Also to those who think I'm scummy. If I was so supicious going into the last night. Why didn't Slandaar visit me to see if I had visited anyone? Cause I'm nilla town & have no night actions.

If I was so supicious you would watch me to see if I visited.

You're better off visiting the towniest player as scum are likely to pull off a night action on them over a player thats scummy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

I really don't mind shaded he replaced in a slot I like as well so ++ for him phone post
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

VC be nice
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1168, Titus wrote:
In post 1164, Firebringer wrote:Hey Titus what you think of Havingfitz?

I think GrayFoxx should be flipped.

There's a chance that Flagger is the townbeard.

So does that mean you'll shoot grayfoxx tonight if you do that will make me a happy chappy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Garmr »

So should we lynch or no lynch I'm a little conflicted myself?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is there any topics anyone wants to bring up before night phase
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1198, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1197, Garmr wrote:Is there any topics anyone wants to bring up before night phase

Is there anything specific you want to discuss?
Besides how much we all seem to suck.

Well other than fox i'm stuck on who else could be scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

@grayfoxx

Why are you voting straight of the bat in miss lynch and lose situation?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1205, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1204, Garmr wrote:@grayfoxx

Why are you voting straight of the bat in miss lynch and lose situation?

Are the two events correlated?

I bloody knew it grays scum.

VOTE: Grayfoxx
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1208, Fraggernaut wrote:That quick vote though.

I'm town. It's obvious scum would leave me alive for lynch bait. I'm unsure if Gray Is scum though. I don't think scum would make the snap vote like that at day start. It doesn't make any sense.

Why would town do it either when they risk so much. There was already connection tells with Scorpius it makes perfect sense if he felt threatened about his postion today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1208, Fraggernaut wrote:That quick vote though.

I'm town. It's obvious scum would leave me alive for lynch bait. I'm unsure if Gray Is scum though. I don't think scum would make the snap vote like that at day start. It doesn't make any sense.

Also if you are town scum could just wait till they are on and rush you together if gray was town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1211, Fraggernaut wrote:What's the possibility of there being two left?

Extremely high I think the formula for a average game is 3:1. so the chances of having 3 scum in a game with 13 people is expected. If it was 4 we would of lost by now if it was 2 I would of expected a sk to even things out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #99) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Fraggernaut
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Garmr »

Scum vip greyfox
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Garmr »

don't even bother fraggers town lost :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1225, Fraggernaut wrote:Sigh town is such donkey's.

Scum was so obvious. Smh. I'm done with this game.

lol scum wasn't obvious you thought titus was scum. Through it was obvious you were a town VI alot of the things you thought were wrong.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Garmr »

good game all was quite the performance. I am proud i picked up on slandaar being a power role it all seemed to work in my favor after that :P. It was fun pulling the strings to this show :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1239, yoloswag123 wrote:Damnit. Was actually starting to get suspicous of garmr before i subbed out because gut and the fact that his content just felt like GRAYFOXX GRAY FOXX (that was probably me too i don't remember lol.) When i did get time to check back on the state of the game was also gut reading deasvail. never would have caught scorpious though so thank slandaar for that.

Overall probably won't sign up for another game though here unfortunately. Tried and tried but the long days just have something coming up in which i have to sub out and to be frank i just can't help getting bored starting day 2 since what i'm used to the game would have already been over lol. Not the mods fault of course since its just the site norm. i do hear they are thinking of making a queue for shorter games which I would gladly support.

My content mirrored yours on purpose to try and link you to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Garmr »

It's still private.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Garmr »

Still private or I would of shared it so I can boast about how I knew slander was a power role

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”