Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EPM wrote:Both seem to be playing differently from their extant newbie games as scum.
you know this

after like 1-2 posts?

Come on EPM.

Work it.

Smashboard wrote:Weird that you ask McStab specifically, why?
There is a lot you can tell from these kinds of response. How the correct response works will remain secret until he posts, but these can work and they can fail. They're not trustable for a lynch but definitely for pressure.

EPM is probably doing it for jokes/reaction testing everyone else(aka you)

PMy wrote:I'll give out my scumreads on Page 6 afterward
Yknow

I know you've gotten a decently bad reputation--but I don't care about reputations until I play with the said person.

But please.

Never ever plan out something like that.

McStab wrote:Therefore, pressuring PM pays dividends. It is not an RVS.
Right...

McStab wrote: I want him pressured; if he starts to fall apart, he's scum.
your plan is so brilliant that it can't possibly have any flaws

it even sounds too good to be true

it's coming from scum

if anyone needs pressure

it's mcstab fyi

EPM wrote: I got town vibes from McStab's answer this time.
Okay, but actually you can't use those tells now.

Why?

Well, this snippet.

Smashboard wrote:But seriously, the only two answers you could possibly get from asking "Are you scum" are the obvious "No" or a sarcastic "totally". You gain nothing from such a question.

That basically gave McStab a free ticket out to be sarcastic.

I'm not saying that if McStab didn't have that post he would've been super serious or sarcastic--but you can't really apply it if nothing happened.

Anyway, your tells are wrong as well. It varies from person to person and the two spectrums are answering the question and not answering the question rather than how the person answers the question. If the person gives a straightforward answer (ala yes, no, simple one word stuff) then the person has a
very
slight townread. If the person dodges the question by trying to make a sarcastic answer (Well, I can't tell you that.) or completely ignores it, then the person has a slight(though greater than the town read) slant toward scum.

Also, reminding the person about the question invalidates most of this stuff as well. This is a tad bit overkill for something very minor in the end.

In post 31, evilpacman18 wrote:^ scum #1.
He actually had a decent point, thanks.

And while I won't validate it as a point (lol hiraki is trying to front on me when he won't even approve of the point), he's more town than scum for saying that.

theomoaner wrote:How are you managing to hunt scum in post 3 with only two playes posted?
Now
this
is juicy stuff for page two.

Let's go over the facts, theomoaner.

It's Page 1. You're correct. There's very little evidence to go off on, so how is this possible? Is it possible?

Could he perhaps be *GASP*

LYING?!?!?!

or perhaps *GASP*

TRYING?!?!?!

Either point doesn't matter because you
clearly
identified that both points aren't possible. So...he's scum because he's made an impossible threat?

oh....right...

we thought this one out.

In addition,

PMy wrote:I plan on bringing up conversation by thinking about someone over 5 pages and I'll give out my scum reads on Page 6 afterward.
Which means "I'm going to say I'm scumhunting, but I really can't but I promise I'll have reads by Page 6"

Note: PMysterious will not have reads by Page 6.

EPM wrote:You were perfectly clear. He's forcing maligned intent into your posts.
Yes, my buddy from last game, you were perfectly clear! Flawless! It'd be impossible that someone would have a different view than us!

Seriously. What the fuck. Stop this pretty obvious buddying to McStab being a god.

Smashbird wrote:I still think it's rather pointless to do a pressure wagon when it's blatantly obvious that the wagon isn't serious. But I'll bite for now.
Why do I smell compromise on Page 1?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP:

Vote: Theomoaner

I know I said I wanted to pressure McStab but Theomoaner is worse.

Consider it an FoS for the moment--but it gets lower every time I think about it, to note.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

McStab wrote:with your needless banter and rhetoric, and start properly scumhunting.
ok
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 50, NJAC wrote:@Hiraki - Why is Theomoaner scummy?
Because he made something that's not scummy at all into a scumtell

that's fake scumhunting

which is scum scumhunting

donezo
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Hiraki »

SmashBard wrote:But uh, way to reiterate his explanation in a way that makes it seem like you're participating?
And I explained and even referenced his post at that point.

Uh, thanks for reading it?

Smash wrote: If you read the actual game that was linked, you'd know that.
Oh crap! He got me!

Because the sarcastic point wasn't 100% correct, the completely serious part, which has nothing to do with the previous game, must be 100% wrong.

Holy shit, I'm fucked.

@Mod: Votecount Please--I want to know my odds

(
Note to mod: NOT REALLY
)

FFS. What is this shit Smashbard?

What the fuck is it?

Smashbard wrote: McStab explained to me how it could be beneficial for gaining information

Smash, earlier wrote:I still think it's rather pointless to do a pressure wagon when it's blatantly obvious that the wagon isn't serious. But I'll bite for now.

Why yes, I see how these two correlate perfectly.

how could i have missed that?

PreEdit:

Smash wrote:To the wiki I go!
You realize all I've said and all that the wiki will say are just opinions

right?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

EPM wrote:Jun didn't do this?
No, but to be fair I see where you're coming from on this point.

There's a lack of quality and an entire thought process between the two.

Smashbard wrote:I'll have to decide for myself what is right and wrong until some actual concrete proof surfaces.
Except that there is no concrete proof on if someone is scum. A townie is able to do everything that a scum can do(this is verbally-wise, not action-wise obviously)

there's just a higher percent that a scummer will do something rather than a townie

Smashbard wrote:You're not really refuting anybody's points, you're just sarcastically blowing smoke out your ears everytime someone disagrees with you.
Damn, you got me.

Is that why you didn't refute any of my points?

Get your head out your ass. My sarcasm is there for a reason. It's just to make a point. I can be serious if you want. I've done it before.

Hell, let's do this.

Dear Everyone,

Hi! It's Hiraki! He wants to know if this sarcasm thing isn't working for everyone so he can go full-blown 100% aggressive motherfucker like he's pseudo-doing right now. Would you like this?

Only 3 votes are required to initiate

From,
Hiraki

See? Now we just wait!

Theomoaner wrote:AN RVS VOTE?!?!?!
An RVS Vote that's based off of someone's actions?

Like you didn't paraphrase what he said in a post and then vote him?

Or did you just randomly paraphrase him and then randomly vote him--having nothing to do with what you said.

And, in conjunction, I'm just about 99% sure that was a 3rd vote on the wagon. So it was really convenient for pressure reasons for an RVS vote, right?

Seriously. Do you guys think I'm a fucking blind idiot?

pirate wrote:where did he do this?

theomoaner(ISO 1) wrote:How are you managing to hunt scum in post 3 with only two playes posted?
Right there. He's voting someone(though for RVS reasons because this is totally random) because they said something that can not possibly be true or if it is true it's absurd.

I don't think PMysterious said it for actual scumhunting purposes and maybe on an extraordinary low level did he say it to get us out of RVS but it did the job quite well.

Pirate wrote:smashbard stood out on p1 but it was interesting to read hikari's soft support sandwhiched between some hard foses.
Can you quote what you're talking about here?

Maemara wrote:unreadable-to-newbies-ness

Maemara's Profile wrote:Joined : August 10, 2012
Yeah, you can shut the fuck up and sit down. Thanks. I'm going to rag on you the entire game for saying this shit.

And it's not really for the effort of calling me a newb--I'm completely fine with anyone calling me a newb. I don't really care.

However, I do care when I see this shit.

Maemara wrote:Might give that an extra careful read tonight, but more likely it'll be tomorrow or Wednesday. For the rest
So, basically, you haven't even read the thread that carefully and you have the balls to call our conversation a "unreadable-to-newbies-ness"?

Not even that, you won't even give a reason why it's bad.

Basically, you're sputtering shit and it stinks.

No one likes to smell shit.

And hey, you got a piss buddy too.

Elesion wrote:In fact, I should ask for a raise of hands, for anyone who is actually trying right now.

Elesion wrote:Joined : July 19, 2012
You two. Buddy up now.

Maenara wrote:Not-so-subtle attack at the person who RVSed you - by indicating that they're lurking, no less, in spite of it only having been roughly 21 hours since said person's last post, and the majority of said hours (Read: About fourteen) having been spent asleep or engaged in that fearsome thing we know as education - followed by an attempt to link together two other players, making observations and poking for reactions, but not committing to anything at all.
I will admit this is a decent accusation, though.

Maenara wrote:You say you're not new to Mafia? I say you're scum.
This is a horrible conclusion that's trying to be something of CSI. Don't try this again, thanks.

However,

Pirate wrote:lol, worst OMGUS and revenge vote ever!
This is a bad reaction.

If I had a second vote, it'd be on Pirate.

Maenara wrote:Meanwhile, Eleison, whose only noteable post so far has been blatant breadcrumbing/softclaiming, criticizes the play of everyone else, and then continues to ... ... Do absolutely nothing? Not try to lead by example at all?
I take it back. It was probably an over-reaction on my part.

Pretty much exactly what I would've said. I apologize.

Pirate. You may have played
a
game of mafia.

But you are being pretty close to mental right now.

If I had two votes, one would be on you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: Let me restate that last bit on Pirate.

Pirate. You probably have played
a
game of mafia.

Do not think you can waltz in here and be scumhero numero uno.

You're probably last at this point.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Elesion wrote:Who I think is town:
None of your business.
Once I'm done with theo, your buddy, you're next. Then Pirate and then Russian Roulette.

Everyone loves games, so let's play that one after the hard work is done.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

No?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EPM wrote:The vote count made me go back and check out all the votes on PM. Yours is the worst.
not like I told everyone this

oh wait

i did

yay

Pirate wrote:is this based on meta or wishful thinking
It's kind of based on the reasoning that you gave a damn about his RVS vote and Maenara was completely true that you said he "faded" out when he posted 21 hours ago.

Maybe if he posted that 5 days ago and was lurking would such a thing be barely acceptable as evidence.

Elesion wrote:What are your thoughts so far?

Elesion wrote:
Who I think is town:
None of your business.
You have
ABSOLUTELY
no right to pressure someone with possibly concealing information considering that you're actively flaunting that you're concealing it.

Theomoaner wrote:Lolz, definitely scum found
See those two votes right above that post?

And how you actively ignored them?

Yeah, you shouldn't do that when you're scum.

Makes you look worse than you already are.

EPM wrote:the theomoaner wagon is a red herring anyway, it's already gaining traction too quickly. I'm gonna wanna lynch Jun.

EPM wrote:This is a fine enough plan. Not sure about pirate.
When I can quote posts to make my case, there's a fucking problem with the lack of quality.

Telo wrote:Theomoaner, I have a vote placed on one of those people. It's actually the same person you've voted so I'm not sure how you call that fence sitting. Unless you're fence sitting as well.
Grabbing to find a new source of attention Theomoaner?

You should also avoid doing that when you're scum.

Makes you look bad.

[quote="Smashbard'] Say, Jun flips scum. I could better believe Hikari is scum due to his instant defense.[/quote]Coming from a completely serious and neutral perspective,(granted I would be that kind of guy to manipulate these kind of statements to my advantage--but I'm not, trust me) these statements cause the greatest amount of mislynches in game. Scum practically feed on them

Why is Telo scummy though and not theo?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

Eleison wrote:but you neglected to quote my entire post, which included my thoughts on scum.
That's not the point.

Smashbard wrote:To Hikari: I don't find Theo scummy at the moment because we share a genuine suspicion of Jun's play. If my gut is right and Jun is scum, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Theo to just straight up buss a scumbuddy so early in the game like that. As he's trying pretty hard to get him lynched.
Just because he's trying hard doesn't mean anything.

Jun wrote:Wasn't this guy supposed to show up and contribute more by page 6? I want to hear what he will say.
I am regretting a tad bit, after seeing shit like this rather than something actually important, that I gave you a town read.

In post 162, pirate mollie wrote:eta: I think newbs in this setting
should
be gone after but not for reasons like your gut is telling you that someone is bad or you don't like a playstyle. go after someone you find objectively scummy.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pirate.

I want to tell you something very obvious to the actually experienced players in this game.

You are not experienced.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 173, pirate mollie wrote:lol. so what do you think of smash's scum list hiraki?
I don't really care?

Pirate wrote:hiraki resorts to emotional manipulation. would like feedback if this is typical of him regardless of alignment.
Yeah because my emotional appeal is so great

hey guys

my dog died

now kill theomoaner

because i'm sad

see, that'll work because i'm sad

and others are sad for me

and therefore i'll get my way because i'm a deeper emotional hole

Yeah, AtE is rarely found to be true. No one falls for emotional tricks unless they're just bad at the game. They fall for logical fallacies.

Slandaar wrote:Hiraki seems town to me.
What was your avatar when we played? I'm feeling that lazy today.

Slandaar wrote:Lurking out his RVS wagon is majorly scummy; hes been posting onsite etc, his tone matches his scum-tone.
I'm pretty sure he's avoiding the game, as a newbie, for the sake of not dealing with all the shit that has built up on him. I completely understand if you think he's scum, I personally don't.

Thurhame wrote:pirate mollie insists on being scummy.
This is him being stupid and insisting that he knows what's going on when it's completely obvious that he has no perception or grasp of what's happening.

I'm taking my pirate scumread back and just placing him to be town because he's a newbie.

I'd advise that everyone else does as well.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

Just because I don't want to check.

But I don't think it was this one.

Bah, I'll check.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

Considering that I've explained most of my arguments, your point is null and moot.

If there is something I haven't explained, or in this case I believe that you just can't understand, you should you know

ask me about it?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Can you say a tad bit more than nothing from now on?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

Shinori wrote:I was also scum in said game and lurked most of it cause had no interest in it for most of the game and other reasoning's.
hmm...
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

Not really.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 279, pirate mollie wrote:why not
Because there's a difference between complaining and calling something scummy?

I mean if she's scum in this game then she'll kind of just ruin the game or get bored and replace out.

I'm not going to go after nothing because something produces nothing.

I already have enough targets.

Why does everyone hate NJAC though? Last I checked, he was the same thing as Shinori but I could be totally wrong.

...oh

I'm going to have to look over that.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 285, pirate mollie wrote:who are all of your targets cos I forget
I'm allowed to be lazy

You're not.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Shinori, Smash has a point.

If you're going to complain about half of this game, then you have the option to leave at any time.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

Wah.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

Mod: Can you put the deadline in Vote Counts?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: Pirate

since apparently no one is good enough to get theomoaner

can someone sum up the case on NJAC?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Alright--that's basically the summary I got on him.

I'm not lynching off that, kthanks.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP:

Mod: Hi? I mean if you can't put in the deadline for the VCs, do you mind me asking why?

In addition can you also add in the filler details on how much it is to lynch and no-lynch?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You have
votes on you.

MAYBE 4.

I guess you're gonna die now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Smashbard wrote:Not very useful at all, but not scum in my eyes.
I can not believe you of all fucking people are saying this

credibility

lost
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 357, Smashbard wrote:I'm pretty sure you don't view anybody in this game as having any credibility at all. It's ok little Hiraki, you keep playing you're little one man mafia game like you're the only one who matters. Run along now little Hiraki, you're doing such a good job! Yes you are! Yes you are little Hiraki! Don't let those mean little mafia players force you to be useful, you're your own special little snow flake. Keep it up little guy!
Smashbard wrote:Joined : July 10, 2012

damn you got me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Yes you got me again

I must be bitching in my posts rather than proving a point by being a sarcastic douche

In addendum, do not associate me with the word little.

I've had real life problems with that word, thanks. So I'm going to ask you to end it there now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

why don't we lynch theo then

you twats

it's not like I've been saying that all day
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Hiraki »

Okay guys.

I've always wanted a theo lynch

but everyone was like "nooooo"

and now I compromise

now everyone's like

"noooo theooo"

make up your fucking mind
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 404, Slandaar wrote:Numberguy could easily be scum.

Hrm
what part of sticking to the plan doesn't fit well with you?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

theomaner wrote:or are you just trying to frame Salandaar when you flip scum?
Considering you've said NOTHING about me being scum, I'm going to go ahead and call this an OMGUS

And my post was really just a prod dodge.

Your move.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

theomoaner wrote: It's the only reason I can think of for what amounts to possibly the worst ever misapplication of OMGUS.
You called me scum.

Don't call me a VI when it's not 100% to the definition rather than the 99% that it is.

Thanks.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

Theomoaner wrote:@Hikari: You lost any right to tell me what I should or shouldn't call you when you decided to call everyone "twats".
I don't care what you think.

I do care that you're still ignoring my attacks and now making ad homs on me though.

Makes me reconsider if the plan is worth rearranging.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

Mod--numberreplaced... wrote:thurhame
nope.jpg
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I think this more of a noob mistake than anything else.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

ProdDodge.

I'm working on something.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I have not gone to any emotional alignment thanks.

If anyone has been swayed by the emotion of my posts, I'd like them to tell me.

AtE is really becoming a horrible tell and one that people(regardless of alignment) use to say "lol his cases isn't faulty"

I know I'm stalling as well--but I'll have something big before deadline(not like day of before but a few days before)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I am aware that I am. I'll have free time tomorrow so I will definitely be up to date tomorrow.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm leaving my theo death for some other day.

Shinori has posted shit thus far, thinks he is the shit by posting shit

I'm not even quite sure if Shinori is scum(this is mainly due to lack of posting and continual tunneling on Elesion) but I can get on this wagon just because the attitude and some specific stuff(more towards the end of D1 I'm pretty sure she attacked piratemollie for her reads, which I guess is promoting everyone to vote for her because of her vote? I don't really care about it to be honest, but I'm pretty sure it was the worst over-reaction possible to a vote. More like a "You really wanna say this shit at L-1? Fuck you" kind of thing that I'd only expect from scum)

I'm also feeling a tad bit sick so that's why the catch-up never went up

nor will it for awhile
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: Shinori

Wanted to check votes there.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

This argument is useless.

combinatorial.

There's a probable chance you're an alt/experienced.

Telo is not.

Let's play nice.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

combinatorial wrote:I'm experienced at face-to-face mafia but that doesn't count.
It does though. Have you even taken a peek at his posts? They horrible, no offense.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

Theo wrote:and if we are doing that I'd suggest Jun as a better candidate.
There's a distinct difference between Jun and Shinori.

If Jun is playing this game like a noob and just being an idiot, he can take the win. Shinori is actively playing anti-town and has given off more than one bad reaction.

no thanks.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

Calling yourself useless just furthers my envy to further this one.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

Thank you for actually giving a damn.

Unvote, Vote: Elesion
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

Er.

Not sure which one requires more death.

The one that I totally forgot that totally just voted right after I did

or

the one that shinori is suggesting

then again...
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

You just happened to be talking about Elesion as Shinori was talking about him.

Coincidence or lazyness?

Maybe scuminess.

Point's that you're on my radar now. numero dos.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 am

Post by Hiraki »

Because you're doing just about the equivalent of Shinori and attacking him for that same basis. At least Shinori is admitting what he's doing. You just admitted it now.

Tad bit late, mate.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pacman isn't dying. Eleison and NJAC need to die.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 746, Eleison wrote:Are you magically off of Shinori now for good? Your jump looks unexpected and unclarified tbh.
It was never a real push.

Voting someone who's scummy and anti-town are two entirely different entities.

Shinori lacked a push. I(we) supplied the push.

You need death for giving the push.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 753, Eleison wrote:
It was never a real push.

Don't quite see the logic in there. You aided in Shinori racing to L-1 for...nothing? Sounds really sheepish to me, and that's all it sounds like.
L-1 was a bit far, I admit.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

It's pretty obviously serious.

Shinori didn't care about this game until he got to L-2 or L-1.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm a tad bit in debate mode at the moment. I'll have something by tomorrow, if not tonight.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

Sorry guys, I didn't get to finish this last night. I waffled at around 10:30.

I'll will definitely finish this today.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote

Should've done that before. Not sure why everyone's at arms toward it. Not like I was going to lynch with one vote.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

Alright, seriously. Today I will have something up. I've just been a bit busy with work and shit just keeps popping up. I have started this, it's just that I haven't ended it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Smash wrote:Buldermars at the bottom because I originally had this guy pegged as town. But his recent drop in activity since the decline of the Shinori wagon is particularly disheartening.
Refresh me. Without an vote analysis, what are your reads?

I'm starting to see, especially with NJAC now, that people I start to lead on are wagoned on quickly, excluding theo, and it seems like an odd coincidence.

qwints wrote:Why did you join the shinori wagon and why did you get off?
To get him/her to talk. I'm seeing that it really failed. Next time, which is dawning near, I'm going all the way.

Yeah NJAC is actually doing shit in 877 and 878 so my read is off on him to a null.

I don't think I want Maenara but if the deadline gets closer, I'll hammer.

Unvote, Vote: Shinori
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Shinori is now a necessary evil as she forgot where her vote was.

NJAC will be tomorrow's lynch, qwintz.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

Maenara isn't scum and lynching him would be a bad idea.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 980, qwints wrote:Actually wait, I can't find any breadcrumbs, at all, suggesting you're a PR with knowledge that Maenara is town. So, you're going to have to explain your post, but I'll leave my vote on Shinori to avoid a hammer until you do.
If I was PR with information, I'd fullclaim already.

Maenara isn't scummy and I don't want to type a load but I generally agree with most of his views and can accept his logic when we differ.

He's not scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

qwintz wrote:Hiraki, what has Maenara done that has changed your mind from being willing to hammer to actively fighting against her lynch?
I'd advise you to do some better reading.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:
I don't think I want Maenara
but
if the deadline gets closer, I'll hammer.
Three main parts of that sentence.

Divid wrote:Yet you are certain of Maenara being town
Never said I was certain. But I'm pretty damn sure.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1002, qwints wrote:Why would you ever hammer if you're "pretty damn sure" she's town?
Because of a mathematical advantage?

NLing is almost always strategically disadvantageous in any situation like this.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Thanks for the information? I know this?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

How can I explain that?

Shinori voted the same person in her last post and everything that I fought for before, getting her active, is not happening.

She is now a necessary evil.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

I can understand that interpretation of necessary evil--it's probably more correct.

What I mean by necessary evil is that there's about a 55-45 chance that Shinori is scum. Shinori has no interest on dealing why she's scum or town. Therefore, she must be eliminated.

By necessary evil, I was referring to the point that she could just be an anti-town townie--which was my thought process when I was first trying to advocate a wagon on her. At the present, I retain the same feeling but I find there's a more probable chance that she's scum rather than just an anti-town townie. I understand why everyone seemed to be confused and I blame that on myself. Sorry!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

Look guys. I understood the logic of Maenara, though I didn't agree with it.

Jun is just a stupid lynch. Stop playing games.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

What isn't? He's a clear newbie through and through.

There's only one reason that I could call him scum and this would be it:

Jun wrote:why not lynch him instead of me?

And that's more of a newbtown tell rather than a newbscum tell.

Newbscum would be more defensive and lurkish.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

Theo wrote:Can we please stop using the newb defence in this game.
I'm using newbtells, not newb defense.

Big difference.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1061, Maenara wrote:NJAC is using bad one-game meta, though.
What do you mean?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

Congrats. You've found Smash's attitude.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

Enigma replaced PMysterious.

Stop playing these silly games.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

god speed buldemar
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

Bad counting, Maenara.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm considering Maenara now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

I have a great doubt that PMysterious would replace out as scum but still be affluent on the site.

That being said, I've made my decision for today.

Vote: Maenara
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

Because that means PMysterious left because he got bored.

So far, so I've seen, PMysterious loves playing scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

Maybe.

It's a small point though in any case.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

Maenara's "bad counting" and comments today. I stand by what I said that I didn't mind the Maenara before. The Maenara now is what I have a problem with.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

NJAC wrote:@Hiraki: what do you think about the Masons and Jun? I'd also like to hear your read on me.
They're town. You're null. Leaning town. You were scum for inactivity and just lurking but I'm going to assume that this was a personal issue rather than something that should be taken in terms of alignment.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Um. TBM.

You're not voting and we need a hammer.

Just to check, Maenara claimed right? I'm too lazy atm and I'm pretty sure I saw a VT claim earlier but I'm not 100% sure.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You got me for the least important point of my points on Maenara.

Oh welp. You got me.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Considering that Maenara has just about bitched for the last two pages about a VIDEO being posted, you should probably screw that head of yours back on.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:18 am

Post by Hiraki »

We are not lynching a mason.

TBM has ALWAYS been suspicious of me. He's been asking me questions ever since he arrived.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Smash wrote:As scum he would be all over a chance to lynch a Mason.
Masons are the things that I would never touch as scum.

Where are you deriving this reasoning?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Hiraki »

theomoaner wrote:Hiraki - Where have you gone Hiraki?
What do you mean?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1323, theomoaner wrote:
Hiraki wrote:What do you mean?

I mean you have gone from, for example, the attempt to analyse the game that was post 41 to dropping in pointless one liners like 1101 and 1107
Because I was lagging behind then.

I'm not lagging behind now so I'm not going to be writing walls.

Those aren't pointless by the way, thank you very much.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I can't do CE. I think my feelings for numberscum are rising again.

Glad to hear that you're against theo too.

Now here's the big question.

What page did you end on?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Majiffy wrote:Why can't you do CE?
It's more of a gut thing.

Also, PMysterious replace-out logic.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

Dividizzle wrote: Also about his recent increase in activity?
This hasn't actually happened.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

nirvana will be attained with maenara's death
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

That is L-1.

We have 3 days left.

Eerhg.

Not yet. I still don't like this wagon.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

I could compromise on numbers, I believe, but we're a bit too close to the deadline unfortunately.

TBM, Majiffy: You are Ohio and Flordia.

Get to it and decide this lynch, kthanks. I'll be a swing vote.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

No.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

Maenara.

The difference between him and you is that you're oblivious scum.

Why Majiffy doesn't get that, I dunno.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

Buldermar

Let's team up. Dividizzle has a slight shot at being lynched today.

I'd be awestruck if Maenara isn't lynched by the end of the week and if she isn't, I'll be looking at the supporters from yesterday.

Unvote, Vote: Maenara
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Hiraki »

3rd party! 3rd party!

Seriously TBM. Your case on me is shit so let's just stop the nonsense and get on with Maenarascum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 am

Post by Hiraki »

Right, O.K.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

If Greygnarl doesn't want to deal with this, I can come back in.

Power outage lasted until late last night, sorry.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'll hydra. I'll PM you the details and we'll get this up ASAP, mykonian.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Could've sworn it was a one-shot

Oh well!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

myko wrote:With two roleblockers flipped and two masons confirmed... with a claimed dayvig: what powerrole is there available for scum to balance all that? Could have directed you to the most amazing comeback of all time, since today you had to lynch thelocomotion or lose tomorrow as he daykilled.
I actually discussed this with greygnarl as I knew claiming dayvig would've been a game killer

Holy fuck how the fuck did it work?

I even had a post that I clearly stated that scum had to have some PR type of scum role--there was so much opportunity to strike us down there.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”