SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1472 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sup everyone.

Unless there's something hugely pressing or shenanigans writ large I dont know about I'm gonna take a bit of time to catch up.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1588 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I am not a ghost. It is extremely slow going, though. With two flips D1 is very interesting thus far though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1880 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX said availability was going to be an issue. In fact, if it doesn't get better I will replace out in the next day or so.

But, I will give the unabridged synopsis from catching up that I wrote out during night. Which has already proven to be awesomely wrong.

This Group:
Chamber
MrBuddyLee
DrippingGoofball
undo
Petroleumjelly
Albert B. Rampage
VitaminR
Yosarian2
Bookitty

Lynches This Group:
CrashtextDummie
Untrod Tripod
Cogito Ergo Sum
Save the Dragons
mathcam

And Shakes the Shit out of:
Porochaz
Sotty7
Green Crayons
Kublai Khan

Before I got to the end of D2, I wanted both undo and PJ dead. So masons makes perfect sense there since its apparently undecipherable from scum. That top group has maaaybe 1 scum in it. Of that group, I'm more worried that I've been sucked in by MBL or ABR than anyone else and I really doubt either of them.

In the shakers I liked tigris more than I've liked KK thus far. The no-push on my slot gives me a lot of pause for scum-KK though. Its such an easy apple to bite from.
Sotty wins the "I've forgot they're in this game" WHILE I was rereading and they get talked about, but never really pushed. I can't decide if this is more a wait for later mislynch or just under the radar scumbolina.
GC is the inability to decide. I read it and I like them, but I can't come to a decision. Which is the inverse of poro whom I've 180'd on back and forth and back and forth as the game progressed.

As for the last group.
CTD's been riding the hammer cred pony way too hard. Most of his stances are contrarian for the sake of it (see the weird play on Yos's reads).
UT's joined in the hardest when fighting with DGB in a way that isn't helpful or useful.
CES's eletric hardon for the Seoul slot is probably the single greatest mystery that I would love the bullet point list of. I really call it suspect with the d1 juggle on bookitty.
STD's response to Zor was less playing the game and more defusing the bomb. Now, I'm the position of knowing Zor was town so its easier to see but a reread of that interaction knowing that makes it stand out.
SSK was oddly detached from the meat of the game and playing professor and not playing town. mathcam can be boiled down to not agreeing with almost anything said and not from that cross-eyed hes town mindset.

Major things I'd love to figure out:
Shanba makes almost no sense for the NK. I'd assume there was a crumb of some sort, but I never saw it. That means scum wanted to keep the status quo at best and ??? at worst.
The jump from LML to Bookitty is the giant flag and the sheer raw clingy hatred from some *cough*CES*cough* reaaaallly shouldn't have slid as hard as it did.

---

I'm not caught up with anything from today except for the flips. If I am not tomorrow night, I will replace out. 1 game is hard, 2 is proving to be impossible and I apologize.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1881 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Aww DGB <3

Unvote, Vote: STD
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1923 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:20 am

Post by SpyreX »

And just so I make sure its clear because I'm betting it was missed:
STD's response to Zor was less playing the game and more defusing the bomb. Now, I'm the position of knowing Zor was town so its easier to see but a reread of that interaction knowing that makes it stand out.
In post 1875, Save The Dragons wrote:Is your scumputer crap?
This is the same song with a different groove.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1935 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The post above me waxes so political I don't even.
In post 1934, mathcam wrote:DGB is DGB -- I have no reads at all, but she's made a series of anti-town plays and would certainly not be upset by her lynch. Aside from our masons, I think everyone else is still pending.
This is a lot of words pretending to have no real opinion. Yet its clearly there.

What did DGB do that was "anti-town"?

---
Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1927, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1916, Save The Dragons wrote:Damn. You caught me.

GG I concede.
:roll:

I'd love to see sotty's reasoning for my vote being soo bad.

Because I want this dead.

Joke or truth???
Damn. You caught me.

GG I concede.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1937 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Mod: I'm not sure what happened with the quoting in 1935 :(
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2020 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1967, Sotty7 wrote:Yeah I still think mathcam is town. Bookitty's pressure looks OK on the surface and her activity compared to yesterday is greatly improved, so I am back to feeling comfortable about her.

Spyrex is still awful. The vote was bad simply because he had one throw away sentence about STD then voted that slot right after DGB asked the town if he could be scum. It just felt like he was placating to DGB while qualifying that he still isn't caught up yet.

DGB feels a lot more town today with the scumputer and her directional pushes. It has really made me less willing to vote her, but I could be over compensating her new found investment in the game, but I'm totally fine with that right now.

I have also changed my opinion on MBL, feeling he is likely town. Not willing to vote there anymore.

I still like CES for scum, I think mathcam's and Poro's point of him feeling pretty un-invested rings true. I'm not really interested in VitR's reasoning for deflecting for him. I just need to see more.
Zzzzz

Except for the fact he was doing exactly what I said he did before AGAIN that's almost not an entirely bad post.

Except for most of the other words in it.

-----

I've thought VitR was town from the very beginning and he's a pretty natural read. This one:
In post 65, VitaminR wrote:
Unvote, Vote: LoudmouthLee

I'm not a fan of any of the MafiaSSK votes on this page. Feels like a bunch of strong players going for an easy target. I especially don't like LML's #62, which nicely sets up a potential switch to the MafiaSSK wagon while maintaining a push on Tigris. Seems like something scum might do to make sure that two wagons keep momentum.
In post 51, chamber wrote:Her words weren't actually meaningfully responding to the context of the question.
As in: the response was in the abstract rather than talking about what the vote was concretely supposed to do in this game? Meh.
In context and time with LML being scum is the towniest town. I'd rather murder way down the bad brigade.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2066 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I have yet to understand a single one of your posts. If you want to lynch me blindly over one "tell" in 2000 posts then w/e but if you are expecting a response from me you're going to have to explain yourself. The fact that you're so deadset on this one thing and just say "look, he totes did it again!" makes me wary.
I'm not "expecting" a response. From you at least.

But this game likes to get tangled around itself so I'll make it abundantly clear so the others can get a murderin':

StD's response to Zor wasn't centered around discourse. It was a very focused kind of dismissal.

When DGB's magic cauldron started brewing and pointing its nightmare arrows his way the response was "that's shit." and then half-joking dismissals.

Not the town affrontery kind.

The scum "caught for the wrong reasons kind".

Much like saying the lynch now is blindly decided.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2157 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2147, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2137, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 377, Save The Dragons wrote:
Would vote
4)Untrod Tripod

6) DrippingGoofball

8) undo
11) Petroleumjelly

14) LoudmouthLee

20) Yosarian2
21) Seol

Vote: PJ

If later in the day we all decide to lynch LML, please, please, please don't be surprised if I jump on that wagon hardcore.

OH yeah ABR, that's soooooo town LOL

Hey DGB your nitpick on me was broken so I fixed it for you.

Sorry I was wrong partway through D1. Next time I'll try and do better and get 100% accuracy.

On the plus side if STD is scum then (not like there was doubt) the masons are masons cause that shit wasn't planned.

But since it keeps getting brought up:

Is your scumputer crap?

What this isn't is "You are town, but this is bad for X" discussion.
It's also not "You are scum, doing this for Y" pushing.
Its not even "I'm trying to figure you out, lets talk about it" feelings handholding time.

Its a dismissal. Of DGB.

You'll notice chambers post:

Yes. You can see me tearing it a part in oldy1, though she seems to have incorporated some of my criticisms from then.

Isn't the same thing because
he's looking at what it is within a context of what it actually means.

Its not a magic bullet. Its not even (sorry DGB) mega plus accurate. But its a tool and when someone goes OHHH WOAOOAHHH HOLD UP BUCKO I call teaparty writ large.

Also #2156 is the coyest belle at the ball. I want to do a double slam
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2209 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2203, Save The Dragons wrote:farside say 5 lines of text. Votes chamber before leaving.

Nat just kind of wastes everyone's time. The bit about a fun role could mean anything, maybe indicates VT or plain mafia but Nat is under no obligation to be truthful upon (her?) departure. I think getting attacked by several players had more to do with dropping out than old playstyle, but I could be wrong. Votes Seol

zorblag finally posts interesting things. He posts a big dump of information that he made prior to playing in the game. People immediately say "how townie," which is exactly why he posted it regardless of alignment. Votes Tigris initially, changes to Porochaz.

zorblag states suspicions on GC and porochaz, the former for his belief GC's cases are manufactured, and the latter due to DGB's belief that porochaz is scum avoiding the game. He expresses interest in bookitty.

In other news, zorblag gave CES, chamber, and me a modicum of townie points for the exact reason SpyreX is damning only me for (as far as I can tell, Spyrex just mentioned an interaction with me and Zor and this is the only one I can think of). I make this point because SpyreX singled me out specifically.

In post 416, Zorblag wrote:
In other news, as I said towards the start of the post, Cogito Ergo Sum had a good, skeptical reaction to my initial posts. He, chamber and Save the Dragons all reacted in a way that made it clear they were paying attention to or interested in motives which is the key.

inHim's posts are near indecipherable to me. The majority of his content are jokes. When he explained his vote for CTD it made a little bit of sense when explained, but if he was pushing a wagon on CTD voting him out of the blue seems kind of a weird way to do it. It might be more of a distraction.

SpyreX is eh. He gave some analysis and then has a one track mind. I don't think I can objectively read him at the moment.

farside/nat/inhim = null
zorblag = leaning town
spyrex = leaning scum

I'd lynch but I'd also love to hear something from SpyreX that isn't "lynch STD."

A riddle my good sirs if you please

Why would it matter what my predecessors thought about you one whit.

But, lets pretend it does because this is some kind of roundabout well your own slot said rainbow of nonsense - what's the deal with spreadin out all those sweet reads on my slot.

Funny thing is, like everything else, your pendulm draws no actual conclusion.

I've actually said a lot. I've got a large set of clear reads.

Don't mistake focusing on getting what needs to be done done with "thats all I've said".

Yes, you kissing the moon is the most important thing and as we're seeing clearly needs focus because the deadline looming makes the rats start to scurry about and chew holes in the walls.

That doesn't change the crux of it. DGB? VitR? Thats town. You flip scum? Sotty who's been admiring your hand wringing for a while now and doing a bang up job mimicing can join you.

OR LETS BE EVEN MORE CLEAR

Like I said before:
You're dismissing DGB, like you did Zor. The difference, the gold medal I'd love to pin to your chest is I dont ever,ever,ever,EVER see you make up your mind on them even a bit. Zor would do that as any alignment! DGB's scumputer is shit cause blueberries! SpyreX doesn't talk about things but his five card deck reads scumtownnullson.

Dismiss, deflect, keep your options open.

FFS you voted and unvoted me like someone was gonna spank you for it.

Well time for a paddlin'
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2269 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And yet the majority of your posts are directed at me.

Yea, they are, because in talking to you in a perfect world it convinces the others to help murder you.

I mean if you want me to talk about people I think are town more sure I can waste time there.

---

Sotty is cart before the horse. Can we pleeease lynch STD then I can lay that vote down on sotty tomorrow as smug as possible.

Please
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2309 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I wont have time for a list and persuasion before deadline DGB.

This isn't ideal because its cart before horse, but it is infinitely better than the alternative.

Unvote, Vote: Sotty7
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2637 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm not picking a mason.

Unvote, Vote: OGML

I'm not voting DGB. Yos is a reallllly hard sell. I prefer this to CES by a wide margin.

Due to being blind in one eye I have tomorrow off yay so I'll be around.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2789 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:06 am

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2748, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2747, OhGodMyLife wrote:VitaminR, I'll be around to change my vote back to DGB if people stop buying her act. I also think there are enough people suspicious of you to form a lynch wagon if they all got online in time.

Now you're trying to ally yourself with
the guy you're voting
to lynch a townie?

Can you be more scum?????

Sigh why isn't this getting more than a little echo?

This should have been enough to speedtrain a lynch.

Unvote, Vote: CES
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2812 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:19 am

Post by SpyreX »

CAPS LAWKE

I seriously wish we had time to flip this train, but we don't. Whats the VC look like?

If there is anyone active right not not on CES we need to fix that
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2826 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:28 am

Post by SpyreX »

Well shit.

That seals that up pretty well.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2835 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2833, DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys I think CES
will
flip scum.

You've got more hope than I do. STD droppin that hammer givin no shits makes me hesitant writ large
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2838 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2816, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm going to give CES about an hour to show up before I hammer. If someone else wants to before then, go ahead.

In post 2825, Save The Dragons wrote:k I'm done watching this.

Vote: CES

EIGHT MINUTES

Thats not even an engineer's rounding to an hour.

But its k maybe I'm wrong in my paranoia and you're a great hero to the empire
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2952 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Unvote, Vote: STD

I will stake every hotdog in hotdogland on DGB being town.

I want STD or OGML blood today. No others.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3033 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Actually Juls if you can stomach it the best thing would be an unbiased read. Get input once you're caught up.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3554 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

MBL I like what your laying down for the most part but:

I think Albert, Yos and VitR may be the last three scum. *fingers crossed*

eye raise writ large.

Unvote, Vote: CDB

Lets rock this party round 2.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3556 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damnit Vit don't make me wish the wolves had ate you.

let math be math.

Here's the short and simple of "why SpyreX is town" and CDB is a good lynch:

I wanted STD splatted against the wall from moment one.
ChannelDelibird (replacing OhGodMyLife who replaced Kublai Khan who replaced Tigris) - ONLY Tigris was something you could even cross-eyed get a town read out of. That slot is scum. That slot needs to die.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3558 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Of course its weak. You can't build a case against the invisible man.

I still need to be sold on Yos. For real sold. Give me your best pitch
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3597 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:04 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm all for analysis, but the conclusions still concern me. That 'kabuki play' still doesn't pan out the way I look at it.

But, of that group Albert is never, ever ever getting a vote from me.
VitR makes me pinch my eyes but I still hold that initial D1 call was spot on and not in a "scum knowing LML was scum" way.
I could really do a full reread on just Yos. His is still a gut town call and I really want the case there laid out succinctly the other way.

I want OGMLCDBKKOMGBBQ slot dead. Dead dead.

With the knowledge of STD being scum and DGB being town, look at yesterday again. Look at the fireballs based on soooo much nothing he was shooting out
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3606 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Placed a critical vote on LML D1 when he easily could have deferred or voted Bookitty instead (had already laid groundwork for Seol suspicions)

Found Glork suspect for being pro-LML anti-PJ, which is somewhat reasonable, but refused to be convinced by argument against.

Took the wrong side of the DGB-STD situation but seemed genuinely convinced that there was a scum conspiracy actively working to defeat his correct opinion. Seems incredulous that so many people refuse to lynch obvScum DGB.

Defended against the Sotty, CES, Spyrex, PJ lynches.

Please tell me what I'm missing and how this record makes the slot obvscum. Is OGML some kind of known master of faking outrage and conspiracy theory? OGML looks genuinely infuriated to the point of replacing out at STD (6) DGB (4). To some extent his suspicions and associations follow a logical pattern.. he was just plain wrong.

If he's scum, that was a pretty virtuoso performance, and KK should be shot by his scumpartners for burying LML unnecessarily D1.

I even looked back and I'm not seeing it.

KK's vote:

I think LoudmouthLee is pretty scummy. petroleumjelly doesn't seem scummy. Just getting started on analyzing BooKitty.

So, VOTE: LoudmouthLee for now.

Votecount

LoudmouthLee (6) -- Green Crayons, Yosarian2, petroleumjelly, Save the Dragons, Porochaz, Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan (3) -- MrBuddyLee, Glork, DrippingGoofball
Bookitty (8) -- Sotty7, Shanba, Cogito Ergo Sum, chamber, Untrod Tripod, mathcam, undo, CrashTextDummie
petroleumjelly (3) -- LoudmouthLee, Bookitty, VitaminR
Porochaz (1) -- inHimshallibe
Cogito Ergo Sum (1) -- Albert B. Rampage

Not voting: Nobody
22 alive, 12 to lynch.

If we put on our scum KK hat, there's nothing wrong with that at all. That's not a critical vote on LML. That's a placeholder that if things go tits up at least looks good but the entire vibrations at that point were Boo getting lynched. The only thing better than a murder is keeping your hands clean of it.

Interestingly enough, that same page:

In post 815, LoudmouthLee wrote:In post 809, Kublai Khan wrote:
I'm writing stuff. Calm down Glork.

Still haven't seen it.

vote: KK

Will try to get back here for tomorrow, but please be aware that all posts will be done through iPhone. It should be very interesting.

I need to go back and do a deeper eyeball at LML, but something tells me this was wink wink nudge nudge scumbros right here.

----

The other one is that I think that hate is faked and the goal yesterday wasn't "Get DGB lynched" it was "Get not STD" lynched.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3608 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Meh, if scum-KK is reading the game there, he sees this list of undecided voters:
{MBL, Glork, DGB, LML, Boo, VitR, inHim, Albert}
Glork, DGB, Albert and Boo ain't voting Boo, ever. That leaves only MBL, LML, VitR, inHim to make Boo (12). Voting Boo would have given that wagon a fighting chance. Voting LML was, as you say, a fine vote for self-preservation but an incredibly terrible vote for the team. (Assuming Boo's town.)

The Boo wagon had at least six townies on it: {Sotty7, Shanba, Cogito Ergo Sum, chamber, Untrod Tripod, mathcam, undo, CrashTextDummie}

Plenty of cover for a vote by replace-in scum, and KK had found both Seol and LML scummy on initial read.

I dunno, man, just seems like it would have been so easy for scum-KK to play that differently to make life easier on his team.

What do you think of KK/OGML being fairly strong against the Sotty, CES, Spyrex and PJ lynches?

Is the complete list of the slot's crimes {Found Glork scummy, Found DGB scummy and STD townish} ? Or is there something in particular about the vehemence of the anti-DGB push that looks scummy to you?

Hmmm. Now I'm getting the classic paranoia - I may be glossing over boo too much. Or a massive scum bus?
I don't think the process went that far (its conjecture). I think scum KK hops in, sees a wagon lite on a buddy and parks there.

I think its a little conflated with both the strength of the wagon and the vehemency the defended it. I wasn't a strong wagon. CES is a great wagon for scum to protest. PJ, mason or not, was both loud and sofar wrong - absolutely argue against that when you've got masons gone cross eyed.

Is the complete list of the slot's crimes {Found Glork scummy, Found DGB scummy and STD townish} ? Or is there something in particular about the vehemence of the anti-DGB push that looks scummy to you?

Its absolutely the latter. It wasn't found DGB scummy. It was DGB scum from the roof. Add into it that DGB was the NK over masons especially because you know DGB would have the cred and would have pushed that lynch to fire and beyond today.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3623 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

V/LA until thurs at minimum. I'll try and do what I can.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3719 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

... How is chamber confirmed town?

I mean he probably is, with the way things are panning out, but.

No, not at all. I said that, given the evidence SpyreX presented, I'm not sure why SpyreX was so certain about his StD read and that gives me pause (maybe it was because SpyreX already knew he was right). I explained this all in detail above.

And, ABR, I know I was totally wrong about StD. I just never got why people were so certain he was scum. I made a whole bunch of posts talking about this Day 4. If you need more fodder for your suspicions, there's Post 2132, Post 2251, Post 2947, Post 2994, Post 2997, and Post 3168, all posts in which I talk about how I didn't think StD was the right lynch.

So, and I want to get this straight.

I inherit lurkaderpa slot, call a super easy to hop on myslynch town because they were town AND then leap down the throat of my buddy?

I didn't need to make a huge case on STD, because giant cases are a waste of time. That response to zor was enough for me to want fire. His constant smirk was enough to be sure of it.

I'm struggling with this against how little sense you-scum makes with that early d1 stuff but good lord
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3758 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Poro has been in the molasses for me this game.

That ABR vote is bad bad bad though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3831 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

mathcam I would be behind more than Yos at this point. I've asked for the skinny there, but it seems like there's a lot of rabble rabble that can't be focused into actual paragraphs on why Yos is scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3832 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I also really need CDB spelled out town. Much less that town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3884 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

155 had three point 5 posts that truly stand out and need to be reaffirmed:

What are you talking about, you're the most active player right now. I'm talking about everyone else.

The MBLs and the VitaminRs of the game. Just shut up, stop tunnelling, and join a main bandwagon.

Unvote, vote CDB

ABR is town. From the rafters I shall screech it.

Even if that weren't true, this:

ABR: I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but I'm starting to question your sanity. Why wouldn't a person so ravenously craving a lynch not keep their vote on porochaz, especially one who had quite willingly declared porochaz as scum repeatedly in the last couple of days? Or, barring that, why not at least justify your spasmodic vote switches in the hopes of getting other people to join you? Perhaps there was another instance in which I or CDB failed to defend your honor, thereby earning your vote?

I haven't put ABR in my scummy pile in a long time, but at this point, it's starting to feel less like "town ABR desperate to lynch" and more like "ABR is realizing he's looking pro-town via his desperation and is intentionally trying to foster that appearance."

Juls: I'm quite happy with the rate at which you're catching up. The only thing I would note is that their is a detriment in letting the game stagnate, so it is a matter of weighing pros and cons as to how worth it is to delay for you to catch up. That said, I think almost everyone else remaining is in it for the long haul. I'm a little curious about your chamber read (being the last in a long series of players to find him very pro-town, none of which have offered justifications for this stance), but it's not worth doing a write-up for. Maybe tomorrow.

Is amazingly bad on surface and in depth the last paragraph can be rephrased to "Lets not let this poro lynch die *backwards poke at chamber*" makes my meh middle-ground on poro which mirrors a lot of the little buzzed kissing the girl you dont really want to feeling most everyone has towards that wagon REALLY tingly in all those bad ways.

And this:

I counted votes early in the day, and I do not think there were enough votes to lynch STD without my vote. Maybe it would have happened at deadline anyway, or maybe the replcament of PJ would have changed things, I don't know. But I certainly do think I played a major role in the lynch of STD.

Its so bizarre I can't even decide if its scummy or just... wrong.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4028 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 4026, MrBuddyLee wrote:@Sotty, I know you're town and all, but cut me some slack on the Yos thing. If you really thought Poro was obvScum you'd be voting him right now. His wagon looked to be coming together a little too easily yesterday, which is rarely a good sign.

I missed the great exodus but poro's wagon got to 50% easy but never made that true leap.
When you compare it to Yos's wagon and how quickly that blew up that's probably the biggest poro-scum ding I've seen. I'd like to get some time to really look at how that end wagon came up.

Unvote, Vote: Poro.

I'd also vote CDB in a heartbeat.

Dear masons please tell me you were hella active considering that without question one of you was dead.

Also that hammer off the back of juls question and the justification of Yos ignoring it is soemthing I realllly want to look at closer.

There may be 2 in CDB, Poro, math
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4088 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:00 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hi guys, sorry for no notice work has killed me and its my wifes birthday extravaganza today. I will catch up tomorrow.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4106 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok, it hasn't really been talked about and I want to puzzle this out because it may crack a nugget open.

Look at how long yesterday had pressure for a poro wagon versus how quickly the yos wagon grew. That is enough to make me want poro lynched.

But, poro-scum sees today with a CDB wagon and pushes still on ABR? That seems suicidal.

So, if poro is town AND yos was town, why the hell did those wagons have such different velocity.

But, if poro is scum why not save himself? Even CDB and Poro scum that bus seems like a no brainer.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4183 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm really, really curious at the push for massclaim NOW. Especially with another vig shot last night.

VT.

Once again, planning on voting poro. I'm not shedding tears over CDB but with that town there's no way poro flips town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4207 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 4204, mathcam wrote:I'd rather keep MBL and assume he'll be back in a couple of days once he remember to check the site than start the replacement process, even if it takes a few more days.

In any case, I think it's time to move on. Obviously this is contingent on MBL's claim (and this discussion could therefore affect this), but my curiosity was piqued when I couldn't conclude who the vig was based off the two extra nightkills. There were people I thought might plausibly have committed one of the two vig-kills, but no one seemed likely to have done both. ABR was the closest, but he's claimed town. And in particular, I don't see a pro-town MBL offing GC last night. I'm therefore suspicious that our second kill is not a vig slot, but a mafia power role. This also fits my notion of balance for the game -- 5 out of 22 is about right for a completely vanilla (do people use the word "mountainous" any more?) game, but we've got 3 masons and a vanilla cop on our side. It does not seem implausible to me that scum might have a tad extra power as well.

(In fact, now that I've brought this up, I've become a little paranoid that it's still possible that there's 4 scum remaining, especially if they're vanilla, which would put us in lynch or lose...please be careful with getting bandwagons to half-mast).

So I'd like to hear discussion on this theory. And that, undo, is why I thought the reveal was so crucial. If we agree that the extra kills might be coming from scum, this is a potentially huge new source of information for us, and we can go back and use the two extra kills to see if we can deduce which potential mafia might have feared, e.g., GC the most.

The only other option I see is that a pro-town vig thought the massclaim was a bad idea and lied to the town to protect him/her-self. If that's the case, I think you've made a very bad play.

I don't even know where to begin.

I will eat every hat ever made in the history of haberdashery if its scum ability. I'd be more apt to believe bastard neutered SK or mod fiat before that kill being tied into scum.

I can't tell if poro's big post is faked or just disconnected. Either way I'm not a fan.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4286 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hi All,

Sorry, I was away for the long weekend and I came back to another round of will RL finally break me and it just might have.

My heart much less my head are not in this game much less anything these days. I will try and catch up and get back into the groove, but if I can't I will replace out by end of week.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4343 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Spyrex -- Your replacement would likely not contribute until Day 8 anyway. There is essentially no amount of content you could provide that would be worse than getting replaced. I'd ask that you don't (I have to admint, the glibness with which people enter and exit games is starting to grate on me a little).

Glib?

Just because I didn't pour my heart out with whats going on in my real life don't think for a second that its something I want to do. I've played well over 100 games and I can count the replacements on a hand.

But, sure. You go ahead and work 80 hours, come home for an hour with your daughter and then spend the rest of the night researching bankruptcy because, welp, guess breaking your back doesn't get you anywhere and see how much heart you have left.

I'm sorry all and good luck. I think i'm finishing up a few responsibilities on here and going dark for a while.

There scum in math/poro if not both.

Mod: I'm sorry. Replace Me.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”