Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2046 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:09 am

Post by kuribo »

Nos, you can keep trying to play it cool by ignoring it when I call you BT's scum buddy, but that won't make it any less true.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2053 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2051, Nostredeus wrote:I've legit already answered that I'll lynch SAD as a compromise, chill.

I've legit replied that you need to get your keys,

grab one of these:

and vote BT

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2056 (isolation #202) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2055, camn wrote:Not that I don't want kuribo dead.....I want kuribo dead.

But
UNVOTE
VOTE : BT

well you'll just have to kill me tonight

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2057 (isolation #203) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by kuribo »

also, I love people calling for my head while sheeping my scum-read

that is some seriously hilarious insanity

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2064 (isolation #204) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

camn, yes I flipped my lid at Ben for like five minutes.

I was annoyed with him because I know he's a better player than his posting indicated. And yes, biased because I know my role. Was it right or helpful? Probably not. And I apologize if it derailed the town.

But you know what's even less helpful? Ceaselessly whining about a three page exchange. So get over it already. What's done is done.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2081 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2078, camn wrote:again, I will hammer Dayne if I can.
I will check in again before deadline.

And kuribo- not the benmage thing. ALL of it. Your last post included.
There has been little room for an intelligent Lynch today, in bulk because of your play. If that is what you want, then keep it up. If you think we ARE lynching intelligently, keep it up.
Otherwise, just think it over tonight, and maybe tomorrow can be better.

You know what, fuck you, camn.

Like, I mean that from the bottom of my heart, too. Fuck. You.

I *do* think I'm lynching intelligently because BT is fucking scum.

Do you remember what you said when people asked you your reads?

"All my reads are dead."

You've softclaimed vig as hard as anyone fucking can, well guess what? If Kise's claim is true, he's already implied his role PM implies the existence of an SK.

You've been exactly as helpful as a wet fucking fart today. You've hopped onto popular wagons willy-nilly, continued to soft-claim, and had exactly zero input on anything EXCEPT to whine and fucking complain about me.

So take your self-righteous fucking blah-blah, to the blah-blahtology department at the hospital, then maybe, MAYBE they can surgically remove your head from your own ass. Because you know what? Until they do, you're just white fucking noise in the background, not even committing to anything. And no one in this town has time for any of that bullshit, not today, not next week, not next month, not next year. And no one living or dead, or who ever lived or died or ever WILL live or die in the entire epic aeons of human existance in all its splendor will look at your posts from today and go "Yep. She's town and she's totally right!"

Take that crap elsewhere, camn. Seriously.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2082 (isolation #206) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:09 am

Post by kuribo »

oh, by the way, if camn kills me tonight, two things to remember:

1) if she's SK, that almost certainly makes it 3 + a traitor, meaning SAD called out the exact scum makeup the first day. I still think that's a town tell

2) If Kise dies anywhere in the future and flips town, remember what he said about there being an SK

Deas and I aren't sure who I'm neighborizing tonight, but it doesn't really matter much since neighbors are about as useless as camn and zoneface.

Anything else is left in my will. I'm going to Delaware for the day, have a good one.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2120 (isolation #207) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by kuribo »

gee, imagine that, SAD was town, it's almost like you people should have listened to me and lynched BT instead

I neighborized Cerulean last night, because neighborizing hydras gives us twice the brains in the QT

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2129 (isolation #208) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 am

Post by kuribo »

CDB, why no mention of Ben's vote on you? And no mention of his lack of explanation?

@Ben: 1 being not at all and 10 being absolutely sure: how sure are you about CDB being scum?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2146 (isolation #209) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:23 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2105, ChannelDelibird wrote:How do you feel about camn then? She's been softclaiming vig pretty hard.

I want to clarify that I no longer believe this to be the case.

Camn as Vig would have killed me. She doesn't need to Lurker kill when she can kill someone she sees as annoying town.

Camn as SK probably would have done the same. But zoneace's slot being alive was beneficial to a third party.

And just so I can give Ben more conniptions fits, if I were scum, I'd have taken a shot at her: if she was vig, then great I killed the vig. If she was BP SK, there'd be one less kill and I'd push her Lynch. In fact, I'd probably no kill and set her up to get lynched after my scum flip. That's neither here nor there.

Therefore I highly doubt camn gets a NK.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2148 (isolation #210) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:41 am

Post by kuribo »

Hey kise, you've posted twice today

Aren't you forgetting something?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2151 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:43 am

Post by kuribo »

Pless :

1) what makes Jason town?

2) where did kise say he'd rather not claim who he protected?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2155 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:34 am

Post by kuribo »

My point was that you asked him right after I did

Ans kise I swear to God if you're planning to RP post as shaft, I will drive you to the ground.

One Author Mafia was enough

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2161 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

camn, that's insane, considering neither of the flipped scum were white people

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2163 (isolation #214) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

and yet when I made that exact same argument about SAD positing that there'd be a traitor (and even named the character), you guys still lynched him.

look, I'm not completely disregarding it, just saying it's not enough for me to consider him necessarily town

(and really, he needs to actually do something before I'll start leaning that way)

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2170 (isolation #215) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2165, Plessiezarus wrote:But, look. You gave a bad reason for town-reading somebody and they turned out to be town.

You do understand that wasn't the only reason I thought he was town, right?

It wasn't JUST the setup thing, it was also the early role-playing, the constant posting, the fact that he was obviously and genuinely scumhunting, and finally just my good old-fashioned gut feeling that his unfettered style screamed out "Hey, I have the freedom that only comes with a town role PM!" The cases made against him were absolutely terrible.

I don't get your point about me saying I'm "terrible at scum-hunting." I've openly admitted that I had a pretty shitty year and that I stopped playing Mafia last year because I had become angry and bitter. Not mentioning that here won't change that fact.

damn right I want that biscuit, this diet makes me irritable

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2175 (isolation #216) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:11 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2173, Shaft wrote:Oh hey no duh, I did a google search and expensive doctor shows up with no problem.

Explain?

also, why'd you claim your N1 target if you knew you couldn't target them again later?

In post 2172, Plessiezarus wrote:Did you even bother to read any of his scum games?

I've said this elsewhere on the site, but I don't read games I'm not in, partially because I don't like playing Mafia

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2209 (isolation #217) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by kuribo »

vote: TML

every game I've been in with TML, he's been easy mislynch fodder. The fact that he doesn't seem concerned about what he should feel is yet another mislynch... I don't like it.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2246 (isolation #218) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:41 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2234, Plessiezarus wrote:Can you link to (or at least name) some of these games? Interested in seeing how town!TML tends to react to becoming a suspect.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=22009

Although looking back, I realize now that the game is almost a year old.

He was in Gay Mafia II with me, though I don't recall him ever being strongly suspected, and anyway I died Night 1.

I don't think site-flaking is a significant scumtell. I find it hard to believe he'd flake as a mod just to get out of posting here.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2256 (isolation #219) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2249, Plessiezarus wrote:
kurbio
-- thanks for the link, but ... er.

You said TML had been "easy mislynch fodder" in every game you both played in (and that if he was town he should be stressing out over "yet another mislynch"). I asked you to link me to one of these games so I could see "how TML reacts to becoming a suspect".

In the game you link, TML is town, but he isn't lynched. (In fact, looking at the vote counts, nobody ever casts a vote for him.) This was not the sort of game I had in mind :?.

~ Pless

I must have been mistaken then

Unvote

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2257 (isolation #220) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

Vote: BT

I like where this went yesterday, and even though I've found myself quite lazy the last few days, I'd like to return to it.

My gut still tells me BT is scum, and even though Ben took it upon himself to try and poke holes in my case for BT, I can't really say that I've ever been that good at building cases anyway.

And besides, Ben's playing like crap anyway.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2284 (isolation #221) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:49 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2267, Plessiezarus wrote:kuribo -- were you really voting for TML for no other reason than your belief he was regularly mislynched and would be reacting differently now if town? And was this belief so nebulous that you're now completely dropping it? Did you not think to check your own link before providing it as an example?

Partially the case made against him, but alot of it was the fact that I believed he would fight his own lynch. Flaking sitewide changes that, obviously. I was perfectly fine to hop onto the wagon and see if he made with any of the good stuff. (and no, I don't believe in stating that my vote is for pressure because when you do that, you remove the pressure)

BT, on the other hand, has been fucking ghost mode since the TML wagon started. I don't think the two parts of this sentence are unrelated. He was all about everything when I wanted him lynched. SAD gets lynched instead, BT sees TML getting run up and disappears? Fuck that noise. Ben had made me doubt my read on BT--- and to an extent, so did BT--- but the disappearing act doesn't sit well in my colon.

My read on Nos has wavered quite a bit, but I definitely still want BT thrown against the wall.

Nope, sure didn't check my own link, trusted my memory.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2285 (isolation #222) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:50 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2278, BT wrote:Mmm, okay doc, what makes you gut me as scum besides that one time I thought you were scum? I feel like you haven't revisited that / any of my play and you probably should. Worst case scenario, you end up building a better case, so it's all good.

see, at least now you're posting, all it took was voting you

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2288 (isolation #223) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:51 am

Post by kuribo »

Deas, you haven't posted in the neighborhood in like a week, get in there, I'm lonely

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2289 (isolation #224) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:52 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2286, ChannelDelibird wrote:kuribo, how does your uneasiness about BT's activity contrast (or otherwise) with your opinion on Benmage's vote on me?

because Benmage is being a complete idiot in this game for some reason and I've completely dismissed the idea of him doing anything rational for the duration

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2295 (isolation #225) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:58 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2291, ChannelDelibird wrote:Well, OK, the word 'Benmage' is the least relevant part of the quote. What I'm asking is; people have made the argument you're making on BT about me. Do you think I'm suspicious?

Why am I even asking this?

differenlt levels of activity and different responses are expected from different people

I have a town read on you right now, it's not rock solid, but I have other people I'd rather see roped.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2296 (isolation #226) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:59 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2294, BT wrote:You could still do this, you know

don't mock me, don't be all smug just because ben thought he shot holes in my case for you

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2297 (isolation #227) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:00 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2293, BT wrote:do you think it unreasonable that I had more drive when I was getting wagoned / the game was more active?

yuuuuuuup asure do

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2299 (isolation #228) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:08 am

Post by kuribo »

be atot easier if i wasn't on muscle relaxants

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2325 (isolation #229) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

Cerulean was one of my weaker townreads, but I've become more certain with the stuff they've posted in the neighborhood

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2333 (isolation #230) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2314, Nostredeus wrote:I find town pick a target and go for them whilst considering other cases and being willing to move their vote a lot, they almost never play opportunistically.

are you saying that town never tunnel? because I can assure you I have tunneled many, many times as town. What do you think of Jason and Ben's tunnels on me?

Also, are you calling vote-hopping a town tell? Because I can also assure you that scum are extremely willing to vote hop.

Like, really honestly, the things that you've mentioned you "find town" to do and "find that scum do" are mostly dependent on the player. Or even their mood.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2346 (isolation #231) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:25 am

Post by kuribo »

Holy fucking shit

I've never really watched the show but that makes sense and it sounds like the kind of swerve one might expect

Holy shit

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2347 (isolation #232) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 am

Post by kuribo »

And I refuse to assume BT is town

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2368 (isolation #233) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm at work so I can't do it myself right now but,

If scum needed the name of the QT to eavesdrop on it, then its significant that TML asked Dan that. Further, my memory seems to think that someone else asked me to answer TML's question. Can someone check on that?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2389 (isolation #234) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:18 am

Post by kuribo »

You mean like how you lurked before?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2397 (isolation #235) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:09 am

Post by kuribo »

Zdenek's probably alive because he's lazy as shit

I'm alive because neighborisor is functionally useless. Doubly so if they can read the QT. Or if I neighborize one of them.

Kise is Alive because the town was so divided on his Lynch that maybe they figured they could rope him later. Or he'd protect one of them from the SKvig.

There's gotta be a reason sotty died.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2421 (isolation #236) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2414, camn wrote:signal:noise

could be because i pulled a muscle in my lower back last week and i'm on a variety of muscle relaxants, steroids, and pain killers

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2422 (isolation #237) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

and plus, with the addition of a hydra to the neighborhood, i have more people to talk to than deas, who only seemed to pop his head in like every few days

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2433 (isolation #238) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

ben also at one point decided I was town, and then decided he wanted me lynched just because he can't read me for shit:

In post 1961, Benmage wrote:Stfu kuribo you are horrrendous I ought to just let you die.

Unfortunately, I have never seen scum selfvote. Never. (atleast from memory which I'm very confident with)

So fuck you.

Unvote vote BT
this over SAD.

In post 1977, Benmage wrote:I won't be able to play with you... especially with the wine you yourself present.

I'm hoping, (anddoubting) this exit is reminiscent of mine in Battlemages Bastard game.

unvote vote kuribo

Like, he literally says he's hoping I'm scum, but doubting it, but wants me to take rope just for his own peace of mind.

Personally though, I think it's more the fact he's lazy as shit. Kinda like Jason, who's been calling me scum for so long that he doesn't even remember why he thinks that, or bother commenting on anything within the last 30 pages other than a rough schedule of:

Friday - Sunday: VLA
Monday--- ugggh hungover, is kuribo dead yet?
Somewhere around wednesday--- can we lynch kuribo?
Friday - Sunday: VLA

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2436 (isolation #239) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:36 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2434, BT wrote:
In post 2347, kuribo wrote:And I refuse to assume BT is town

You refuse to read my posts, too.

Really, the last time you attempted to write -something- that explains your read, my responses were a-ok and your reply was essentially "haha, not taking you seriously". As someone who has been ticked off by my insistence that you were scum on D2, it's even more annoying that you don't see the flip side here.

In post 2433, kuribo wrote:
Like, he [benmage] literally says he's hoping I'm scum, but doubting it, but wants me to take rope just for his own peace of mind.

Entirely serious question -- is this the same way you feel about me? Not the doubting part, but are you doing this mainly for peace of mind? You make sure to show your overflowing conviction here and there but considering you're not doing much else it feels like you just want this over with. There's also the fact that you won't check if you're wrong lest the unthinkable happens and you change your mind.

By the way, question:

In post 2422, kuribo wrote:and plus, with the addition of a hydra to the neighborhood, i have more people to talk to than deas, who only seemed to pop his head in like every few days

Is he still doing this? Would you say he's more active in the QT than he is in the thread or the other way around?

~*~

Your responses were not "a-ok," and in fact made you look scummier than before. The first case I made against you, even if it were flawed, you allowed Ben to make the defense for you. Your attempt to mollify me by calling me town for the most abject stupid fucking reasoning in all of Christiandom (HE GOT CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT DAY THE CLAIM WAS MADE, THEREFORE HE'S SOLID TOWN, MOVE ALONG PEOPLE) is obvious. And you've twice now gone so far as to say, in effect, "Hah, if you think I'm scum, prove it, bet you can't lolololol." Then in this post you essentially tell DV to stop poking you or you'll rethink your town read on him. I mean, do you not get how sleazy that is?

And speaking of DV, I've found his activity to be about equal.

No, I don't lynch people for "peace of mind." And I've already admitted several times when my initial reads of someone have been wrong. And regardless of what Ben said yesterday, I don't see you as an information lynch. I want your blood because you're scum.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2440 (isolation #240) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:57 am

Post by kuribo »

You mean that I'm not simply taking your words at face value?

In a Mafia game?

How far would one get trusting everything everyone says implicitly?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2441 (isolation #241) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:00 am

Post by kuribo »

And regarding 3, I suppose that if I told you you just seem like scum that thinks he's caught for the wrong reason, it would violate our new trust everyone rule?

Seriously, look at your wagon. What do those three people have in common?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2452 (isolation #242) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:31 am

Post by kuribo »

Yes Ben, but pointing out that I would do it as scum would serve no purpose as scum. I'd just keep my mouth shut and ride your flawed townread like in catch 22 when I let town assume the cop had an innocent on me.

Although honestly, I wouldn't have offered myself in sacrifice for Kise as scum. There's gambits, WIFOM, and misting... and then there's just stupid.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2463 (isolation #243) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2454, BT wrote:It's obvious that I mean you have a BIASED view of my behavior. You are more than welcome to have your own interpretation of things but when you disregard most of my play and point out parts of my behavior in the worst possible way, no, they aren't interpretations that come naturally.

see, I read this and all I see is "I'm so fucking town, how dare you?"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2464 (isolation #244) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:08 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2455, Benmage wrote:Petapan literally lied in thread and then said he was joking

petapan trolling? but that can't be!

we're through the looking glass now, people

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2473 (isolation #245) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2465, BT wrote:You literally did the same thing just now

You did the same thing when you subbed in, pointing to anything that seemed to possibly suggest you!town

Like, wow, man

quite a few differences between your posting style and my posting style, dude

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2476 (isolation #246) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

see, this is why the neighborhood thing is working, Tammy lays things out way better than I can

The three of us voting you isn't an accident, we've been able to bounce ideas off one another for the entire day and we've come to the same conclusion: BT = scum.

Now, if Tammy thought I was tunneling on town, she'd tell me so. DV might not, but Tammy and Empire certainly would. And they damn sure wouldn't do the legwork to help me make a case that's just going to look weak.

BT, you've repeatedly attempted to minimize the case against you as if you can poo-poo it away with the wave of your hand. This is actually one of the oldest scum tactics in the book.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2479 (isolation #247) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by kuribo »

well it's about fucking time WORSHIP ME YOU COWS

err i mean

YEAH WORSHIP ME

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2484 (isolation #248) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

Nos

I can smell your fear.

Your buddy today, and you tomorrow.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2489 (isolation #249) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

because BT is my stronger (est) scum read right now. You'll be okay without him for one night before you join him in hell

Nos, what you and BT fail to understand about my "watertight cases" (noted mockingly) is that Mafia isn't mathmatics, it's psychology. I don't have to "show my work" to your satisfaction as long as I arrive at the correct conclusion.

5 is 5 no matter how you arrive at it, whether it's via 2+3, or 4+1, or 2 * 2 - 3 + 1 + 1 + 6 * 1 - 3 / 3 + 3.

it's so cute that you've joined him in mocking me. I assure you my hand is resting firmly in my pants.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2490 (isolation #250) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by kuribo »

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2491 (isolation #251) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by kuribo »

hey Nos, since you're feeling saucy, what do you think of Tammy's assertion that you and BT have decided to distance one another after riding each others' junk all game? (a fact which I've also accused you of)

Or the BT wagon in general aside from "lololol kuribo u so dumb" that we've already heard from your scum buddy? Why do you ignore the wagon on BT? Have you nothing to say about it?

funny, the sentiment seems to be "lololol kuribo dumb" but nobody's calling Tammy dumb for having independently reached nearly the exact same conclusion

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2494 (isolation #252) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

2 * 2 = 4

- 3 = 1

+ 1 = 2

+ 1 = 3

+ 6 = 9

* 1 = 9

- 3 = 6

/ 3 = 2

+ 3 = 5

checkmate, gin, and yahtzee motherfucker

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2495 (isolation #253) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2492, Nostredeus wrote:Basically I couldn't give a damn about BT, equinox is where today's lynch should be

that's exactly my point, you even admit you're derailing his wagon

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2498 (isolation #254) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2496, Zdenek wrote:You're even scummy at math. Nostresignerrordeus.

not only that, but when he tries to point out why he's not BT's buddy, HE SIMPLY REITERATES THE THINGS THAT WERE SAID LINKING HIM AS BT'S BUDDY

the fuck?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2504 (isolation #255) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2500, Nostredeus wrote:Anyway, please highlight this reiteration of things, *sniff*, yup, it smells like bullshit to me.

You and BT are so much alike right now, I'd swear you're a hydra playing two slots.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2506 (isolation #256) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2492, Nostredeus wrote:Basically I couldn't give a damn about BT, equinox is where today's lynch should be and frankly if I've buddied anyone surely it's Plessie or CDB or frak even Jason? I mean maybe BT is scum, that explains some stuff about yesterday's wagons. Examples being the lack of TML's presence on the BT wagon when it was a frankly easy opportunity, it also highlights a distinguishing factor between camn and TML that'll be handy to have. Honestly though it's not the right place to look; yesterday's wagons played out the way they did for a reason, I'm the only person offering an explanation, feel free to provide a counter narrative at any point.

(I play mafia with maths, vote counts, and so on; you play mafia with one hand down your pants and one hand holding a copy of psychology for dummies. Different styles do not necessarily equal different alignments and mine is totally consistent site wide *shrugs*.)

"I couldn't give a damn about BT," well, obviously, because we've made the case that you guys have been stuck up one anothers' asses.

"Equinox is where today's lynch should be," which makes sense, since why lynch your scum buddy?

"If I've buddied anyone, surely it's----" let me stop you right there. And leave. When I come back, I'll point out that this is ridiculous because YOU HAVE buddied BT. Whether he's town or scum, you're linked to him, and his reaction since this was pointed out only makes it more glaring.

"I mean maybe BT is scum, that explains some stuff about yesterday's wagon" You mean like the frustration when the Kise counter-wagon fizzled? And how SAD got run up at the last minute? Yup.

"Yesterday's wagons happened that way yesterday for a reason" You're god damn right they did, and they saved BT's ass.

"I'm the only person offering an explanation," No. You're analyzing things while commenting very little on them, and trying to use the analysis to feed us a narrative.

"Sniff" that "bullshit," you scumfuck.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2518 (isolation #257) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:46 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm trying to keep my murderous ranting and violent rage to the QT where it wont make people whine about derailment

But Nos and BT are literally the only people I'll vote today. It doesn't matter which goes first but by God I beat be pissing on one of their graves at the end of the day.

Every defense just boils down to lololol u so stupid. Their blatant attempts to discredit their wagons are so insanely scummy that I just want to vomit white hot fury into the thread

But then Jason, Ben, kise, and camn will just use that as an excuse for their lazy ass posting

Seriously. All four of you can't be scum. Get your shit together or replace the fuck out

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2544 (isolation #258) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 am

Post by kuribo »

Not really. Whether he's scum or town, deas doesn't post like a madman

I've been scum with him, I still read him town here

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2592 (isolation #259) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2541, Shaft wrote:Do you think town, scum or a mix of both are more likely to butter up to those of us who have claimed PRs? Same question for Zd.

mix of both, as it depends on the player, their style, how much they believe the claim, and how much the rest of the town believes the claim

Scum would probably not bother trying to push lynch on an obviously-town player who's claimed a PR, for example

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2593 (isolation #260) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2578, BT wrote:
In post 2476, kuribo wrote:
Now, if Tammy thought I was tunneling on town, she'd tell me so. DV might not, but Tammy and Empire certainly would. And they damn sure wouldn't do the legwork to help me make a case that's just going to look weak.

I wanted to reply to this earlier. No, she wouldn't, because she's just as far into this as you are. The only one in there to right both of your wrongs is DV, but he just floated over to match your PoV and has now completed a full D3 lurk.

And for the record, Tammy's gone back and forth on you quite a few times, and so has Empire. It's not like they've been in this unending tunnel where they can't see daylight--- it's just that you keep digging yourself into a scummier and scummier hole.

You're pretty obviously saying whatever it takes to save your own skin. DV's not getting lynched today, so you may as well forget it. And you get awesome points for trying to push his lynch while he's VLA and can't defend himself.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2623 (isolation #261) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:24 am

Post by kuribo »

Nos, you'd be cool with running camn up with like deadline tomorrow?

Is it all the softclaiming?

Here's the thing: equinox's claim and kise's claim are hard to justify as both town. Scum certainly must have a way of preventing cross kills.

Gotta admit I'm biased because I've claimed BP as scum many times. So it sets off alarms in my head

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2629 (isolation #262) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:06 am

Post by kuribo »

Pless, Cerulean has laid out the case on BT better than I can. His constant attempts to discredit anyone that accuses him, his thinly veiled threats to suspect those that suspect him, I mean seriously this has all been laid out already.

DV is town because of his interactions in the QT, primarily. Add to that my own knowledge of his scum Meta, and a free openness that shows he has nothing to hide.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2631 (isolation #263) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:25 am

Post by kuribo »

Yeah I ain't giving you shit except a one way ticket to hell

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2632 (isolation #264) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:27 am

Post by kuribo »

Hey its Friday. Isn't it time for Jason to post "lets Lynch Kuribo and also I'm VLA the weekend."

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2636 (isolation #265) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2635, Plessiezarus wrote:kuribo: is DeasVail more active in the QT than he has been in actual the game thread?

~ Zar.

Asked and answered already. But to reiterate: no. Not particularly.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2639 (isolation #266) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 am

Post by kuribo »

I don't know his Meta. He was in Gay Mafia II with me but I died N1 so I don't recall his play.

I want to add that I'm not unwilling for Equinox to die. I have enough don't bts about the claim and the slot that she would be an acceptable alternative to BT. I just really hate the idea of BT slipping away from the rope two days in a row.
Also, Jason can't be around at lylo unless he steps it up. Six posts today. Two of those are apologies for not posting.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2640 (isolation #267) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Nos, I do believe scum would be reluctant to bus. BT's buddy almost certainly would lie within my weaker town reads.

And one of the reasons I'm willing to watch Equinox die is because I believe that to be a plausible pairing.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2641 (isolation #268) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:17 am

Post by kuribo »

I also find myself strongly rethinking my town read on camn.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2655 (isolation #269) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:29 am

Post by kuribo »

That's exactly what has me second guessing you camn.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2660 (isolation #270) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:13 am

Post by kuribo »

If any of my null reads wants town points, hammering BT would go a long way toward that.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2663 (isolation #271) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:54 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm getting the sinking feeling Equinox hasn't read the game

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2665 (isolation #272) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:59 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2664, Nostredeus wrote:Also not moving my vote.

Thought you read BT as scum?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2669 (isolation #273) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:27 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2667, Nostredeus wrote:For reals Kuribo? Has anyone on the BT wagon been reading the game.

Says the Guy riding a wagon with jason

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2681 (isolation #274) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by kuribo »

i prefer the classics, Ben

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2694 (isolation #275) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by kuribo »

you already know my thoughts on massclaim, so i'm down

I got a question for ben but it's gonna wait until after claiming time is done with

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2703 (isolation #276) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

you would not believe the migraine i have

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2708 (isolation #277) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:54 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2706, Benmage wrote:On with the show than. Cerulean has something to say, so let's hear it. I imagine popcorn after.

Cerulean should wait because they claimed in the neighbor QT yesterday. Camn should go first, she's been softclaiming vig for awhile now but she's still alive.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2709 (isolation #278) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:55 am

Post by kuribo »

Same with DV should probably wait too

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2723 (isolation #279) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2718, camn wrote:Also- I would love to hear kuribo's reasoning on this comment.

My reason is screw you.

Stop stalling or we're gonna invoke DGB's sig on you.

Claim. Now.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2734 (isolation #280) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:37 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2732, Benmage wrote:Sorry Jay.. given your contribution this game... thats why.

ANywhose you didn't pick next. Is Plessie in the neighborhood? Neighboorhoods up, aye?

yeah, I neighborized Plessie last night

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2753 (isolation #281) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

I suddenly remember a game I was in where SpyreX claimed BG at massclaim and wound up winning

then Fate mocked everyone for believing it because BG was such an easy role for scum to fakeclaim

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2754 (isolation #282) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by kuribo »

you know, talking about the "talking at all times" thing

the mod also states in the very first post of the neighborhood that we can talk there at all times

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2771 (isolation #283) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2756, Plessiezarus wrote:Since when does Faraday give out entire roles as safe fake-claims? Fake names, yes, but I don't think I've ever seen him give out actual roles before without prompting.

I don't know about Faraday, but I know in Gay Mafia I, Reck told us to figure out what fake claims we wanted to use, and he'd try to give us flavor that would go along with it. His Eminem-as-PGO fakeclaim was so good, I wished it i had been real. :(

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2790 (isolation #284) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by kuribo »

sometimes I get this worrisome paranoia that we're in multiball, that our vig is actually scum, and that they've just had the misfortune of not cross-killing

then I slap myself for being an idiot

right?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2792 (isolation #285) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:45 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this earlier but my ability is " Come Into My Club."

And if it seems like I'm not scumhunting, its because BTs townflip and Nos' self aligned flip have me somewhat demoralized. I seriously believed them to be buddies.

If I was wrong about that, than I am likely wrong about some other perception of the game state. And I haven't found the energy to try and read back so I can piece the puzzle.

In short, I feel I'm missing something obvious, but.not entirely sure what that is.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2800 (isolation #286) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

I'm working on a fifth of vodka, then we'll decide who th scum is

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2803 (isolation #287) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

yerah, i start to get that feleing too

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2806 (isolation #288) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

why did ajason all of a sudden drop his scum read on me/

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2807 (isolation #289) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

pr at the very least stop hollering for my death

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2813 (isolation #290) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by kuribo »

I'm actually thinking scum won't bus at this stage, so I'm thinking Jason is a red herring.

much as it pains me to reward his lazy-ass play with an extended stay in the game

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2815 (isolation #291) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

I agree, I want camn to answer Shaft's question

I postulated the theory in the neighbor QT that camn may have been trying to draw out the real vig through her soft claiming, and I still believe that to be a possibility.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2836 (isolation #292) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 am

Post by kuribo »

I've seen Ben as lazy town but this feels different somehow.

My town read on Ben has mostly stemmed from his reactions to my spat with him, though I admit I've read people wrong before when it comes to that

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2865 (isolation #293) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 am

Post by kuribo »

Ben stop stealing my schtick

CDB, you can't very well invoke your effort put in when your best effort comes while being run up the flagpole. I mean at least Jason doesn't give a damn even when he's being voted.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2884 (isolation #294) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:21 am

Post by kuribo »

jason, did you ever take another look at kise?

you said that you weren't sure his claim was town, said you'd go back to him... and nothing since?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2888 (isolation #295) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:39 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2887, camn wrote:
UNVOTE
VOTE CHANELDELIBIRD

this vote is mostly just for spite.

Plus the fact that if he HAPPENS to be town, and is the tiebreaker with me and scum in endgame....his unreasonable fixation on me will lose the game for us. Closed mind = suboptimal.

do you even give a damn who gets lynched?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2910 (isolation #296) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:56 am

Post by kuribo »

Well if he only participates when he's being poked, lets either poke him or rope him.

vote: CDB

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2913 (isolation #297) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:58 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2911, Plessiezarus wrote:I'd say, besides Jason's uselessness, there are at least two slots in this game whose current contribution amounts to a series of continued excuses. So, while these people get their acts together and make their play worth
at least
a nickel, I'm going to
UNOVTE CDB

~.Zar

I agree with this, I don't want Jason in LYLO, and could probably do without Ben there too at this point.

however, with deadline right around the way, at least I can say Ben and Jason have been consistently absent. They don't give a damn regardless.

CDB obviously gives a damn, or at least did when he was run up the flagpole.

little late in the game for a lurker lynch

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2937 (isolation #298) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:40 am

Post by kuribo »

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASK HIM A QUESTION THAT YOU WANT ANSWERED BEFORE THE FLIP AND THEN HAMMER?

WBAT THE GODLESS FUCK

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2938 (isolation #299) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 am

Post by kuribo »

Ohhh wait you were talking to plessie. How do you know pless will be alive to answer?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2941 (isolation #300) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:59 am

Post by kuribo »

That DV quote is blatantly out of context. Even I can see that and I'm an idiot.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2960 (isolation #301) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:22 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2957, Shaft wrote:
vote kuribo

Are you an idiot or scum?

In what world would I let a doctor live this long?

Or Cerulean?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2961 (isolation #302) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 am

Post by kuribo »

And keep in mind cerulean claimed to the neighborhood long before massclaim. I knew she was the vig a full game day before the game at large.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2969 (isolation #303) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:03 am

Post by kuribo »

camn, why the hell are you asking X-shot people and limited protect people who they targeted?

You do understand that outting that information only tells scum who's available to get NK'd, right?

Or do you understand?

Or are you hitting a meth pipe?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2978 (isolation #304) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

yes, you complete fucking idiot

I WOULD LEAVE A VIG ALIVE FOR A FULL DAY AND RISK MY GETTING SHOT

just for some fucking town cred

get off the fucking stupid train, seriously

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2979 (isolation #305) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by kuribo »

and kise, your play in this game has been such abject fucking bullshit that you of all people are the LAST FUCKING PERSON to dictate anything to anyone

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2980 (isolation #306) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by kuribo »

in fact, other than cerulean, pretty much every remaining person in this town has been so abysmally bad, that

that

fuck! i don't even have any words to finish that sentence!

i hate you all SO EQUALLY

and it's infuriating because you can't all be scum!

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2981 (isolation #307) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by kuribo »

like, i get that "oh, towncred" what the fuck ever

but then there's trying to sow chaos, and then there's fucking stupid

LEAVING A VIG ALIVE IS FUCKING STUPID

LEAVING A DOC ALIVE IS FUCKING STUPID

I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID

(you're fucking stupid if you're town)

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2982 (isolation #308) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by kuribo »

i'm going to work

kise, please find the horse you rode in on, fuck it, and fuck yourself while you're at it

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2984 (isolation #309) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

actually, before I leave:

kise, you're a fucking joke, and your play in this game has been a fucking joke. I actually wish I hadn't offered to take your place as the lynch that one day, because otherwise they'd probably have roped your stupid ass. Great fucking job, jizz genius.
camn, how the fuck do you not even bother to find out what the roles do? Your play in this game has been a fucking joke.
Jason, it's Thursday, so you're just about due to post that you'll be VLA the weekend and then commence not reading. Your play in this game has been a fucking joke.
Benmage, I get "real life" issues, whatever, but holy shit, your play in this game has been a fucking joke, too.

What really burns my piss is that mathmatically, AT LEAST one of these four people is almost certainly scum. It's just that they're so scummy, and the OTHER THREE are also so scummy that I could seriously headbutt any of them! And since I read Cerulean and DV as town (DV less so but still), then at least 50% of that group is probably scum! And the other two are just completely ridiculously bad town.

FML

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2987 (isolation #310) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 am

Post by kuribo »

Never claimed I was good, Ben

But at least I'm fucking trying.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2990 (isolation #311) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:24 am

Post by kuribo »

By all means point out to me what strong players I would have killed

Plessie? They read me town. Sotty? Read me town. Meanwhile Ben and Jason, usually strong players, have expressed such suspicion of me it'd be moronic to leave them this long. And cerulean, arguably the beat player in this shithole would have been the first to die.

Stop thinking you can read me and get your head in the fucking game.

And for the record, as scum I'd have killed DV and claimed he said he used his BG on me that night to create confirmation that I'm town. But that's neither here nor there.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2991 (isolation #312) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 am

Post by kuribo »

And what was the point of that quote?

I haven't pushed people to claim at l-1, the strongest players have been alive, the NK game hasn't been confusion, I didn't claim early,and I havent changed my claim.

So all of that, plus you quoting my scum Meta... makes me scum? You're a dumbass.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2993 (isolation #313) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 am

Post by kuribo »

How bout you shut your whore mouth and help me get camn 's sorry ass in here

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2998 (isolation #314) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:18 am

Post by kuribo »

Why did you not bother even finding out what an expensive doctor is?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3003 (isolation #315) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 am

Post by kuribo »

Oh fuck it all makes sense

Ill elaborate in the neighborhood

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3023 (isolation #316) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:13 am

Post by kuribo »

Camn isn't sick of the insults.

I've been pretty civil for at least one or two game days and she lollygagged rather than post in a newly civil environment. Then the attention is on her in the first time in like forever, and she's all sick of the insults.

She didn't care who I was raging at when it wasn't her. She was fine to watch Ben and BT and Kise and Nos take heat.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3031 (isolation #317) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3030, camn wrote:radio operator or something

wait wait wait

back the truck up

where does this come from?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3032 (isolation #318) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 am

Post by kuribo »

come on camn, get back here and post

what's a radio operator?

DV NEVER CLAIMED ANYTHING LIKE THAT

AND THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROLE CALLED RADIO OPERATOR ON THE SITE

holy fuck, did you just out DV?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3056 (isolation #319) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 3054, Shaft wrote:Who are we kidding. We all know it's Benmage. What's with the pussyfooting?

that's not what I fucking asked you.

@Jason, before you go, what do you think of Kise?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3057 (isolation #320) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

huh, my bad

I posted like 10 hours ago on my phone asking Kise what he thought of Jason

looking back I guess it never got posted

Kise, what do you think of Jason?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3060 (isolation #321) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 3059, jasonT1981 wrote:I would say 3rd choice for scum, there is something niggling me about Kise but meh, I still see Kuribo / Ben as ahead of him... DV and Cel as town most llikely.

and camn would be where in that list?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3061 (isolation #322) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

wait, you're voting camn

but kise is 3rd

with me and ben ahead of kise

that's not even logical

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3062 (isolation #323) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by kuribo »

oh no wait, camn's voting you and i'm illiterate

disregard, i suck cocks

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3069 (isolation #324) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:11 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3068, Shaft wrote:For someone who wasn't interested in lynching me until deadline, you sure were adamant about not letting up on the good doctor. Typical of a turkey, looking to renege on a nig when you need to get him out of the way.

That was SEVERAL FUCKING DAYS AGO

how do you not understand that your continued survival is at this point suspicious as hell?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3070 (isolation #325) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:12 am

Post by kuribo »

oh you were talking to ben

i just woke up

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3071 (isolation #326) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:14 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3067, Benmage wrote:So yeah.. Lynch Jason if only because losing to him would be a crime against humanity... but otherwise it just feels like pushing a panic button.

My point is that:

1) Tomorrow may be LYLO

2) there's a good chance he's scum

3) if he's town, do we want him at LYLO regardless?

4) We shoulda dealt with his bullshit earlier, but we didn't, so here we are.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3074 (isolation #327) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:56 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3072, Shaft wrote:
In post 3070, kuribo wrote:oh you were talking to ben

i just woke up

Ben's not going to Balto. I am. The drinks can be on me. Ben will be busy shining his blood diamonds.

Who do you vote for now?

Can't drink in Balto since I'll be commuting.

I'd rather just vote scum.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3075 (isolation #328) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:00 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3067, Benmage wrote:But I just can't grasp scum not caring this much. It is beyond my scope of mafia....

I dunno, here's a just-ended town game where Jason was way more active
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=25716

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3076 (isolation #329) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:03 am

Post by kuribo »

Notice how in that game, when conversation was at a standstill, he took the initiative.

Notice how he accounts for at least 10% of the posts in that game.

Notice how he had almost as many posts in that game as he has in this one--- and that game lasted about six weeks.

Notice how he scum hunts rather than just drag out the same tired reads he's been pushing for weeks now.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3079 (isolation #330) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3078, jasonT1981 wrote:Read that game again, you will see the main complaint about me was non-activity......... really, way to misrep.

didn't read the game, ISO'd you, so I have no idea what anyone said about you

my point is that your ISO in that game was more engaging than here, "non-activity" or not

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3080 (isolation #331) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:43 am

Post by kuribo »

for the record, I'm not entirely sold on you being scum. sotty seemed hellbound and determined that you were town

but I *do* think you need to actually do SOMETHING other than reposting nearly the exact same posts about twice a week or so

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3082 (isolation #332) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:00 am

Post by kuribo »

kise, the only person in this game more useless than jason is you, hope that helps

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3085 (isolation #333) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3083, Shaft wrote:How so?

for example, If you actually committed to a read rather than vote hopping today, I'd be willing to throw a fucking parade for you.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3092 (isolation #334) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:56 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3090, Shaft wrote:I just gave you something on Ben and you're not going to comment on that? I'm serious with this. I'm over here making moves. You and half this playerlist are being shy with your votes. We've been talking for centuries, it's time to lay it DOWN.

You're not "making moves," sure you made a case on Ben, but still.

Shy with our votes? have you forgotten your quickhammer a few days ago? You ain't getting the chance to pull that bullshit again, so lay THAT down, fucker.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3094 (isolation #335) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:11 am

Post by kuribo »

You can ask DV whatever the hell you want.

And it's not "jumpy" when you vote hop like you're on crack, and vote people without giving any reason. That's not jumpy. That's me telling you that you're being a fucking moron.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3098 (isolation #336) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3095, Shaft wrote:pedit: Anyway. Bust a move. Who are you suspecting at the moment?

You and Jason right now.

In post 3096, Shaft wrote:And I still don't see how I quickhammered CDB

Dude, Cerulean said they'd be around to hammer. You asked Plessie a question that you wanted answered before the flip AND THEN HAMMERED.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3099 (isolation #337) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 am

Post by kuribo »

and don't fucking even say shit about not lynching Nos, or lynching equinox

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3101 (isolation #338) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 am

Post by kuribo »

premature post

you can't fucking lay Equinox at my door step, because I wanted BT lynched

and you can't blame me for letting Nos get away because I KEPT TELLING YOU PEOPLE HE WASN'T FUCKING TOWN.

He may not have been po-po, sure, but he wasn't town

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3102 (isolation #339) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:32 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2687, The Baltimore Sun wrote:
Day 3, Votecount 28 AKA end of day votecount

Equinox (7) - ChannelDelibird, BT, Nostredeus, JasonT1981, Shaft, Plessiezarus, Benmage

BT (5) - kuribo, Deasvail, Cerulean, camn, Equinox
Not voting (1) :
Zdenek

• With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 9th of March at 17:15pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-09 13:15:28)
  • Nostredeus is V/la

YEAH KISE, HOW THE FUCK ABOUT IF WE HADN'T LYNCHED EQUINOX

why the fuck would you even bring that up?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3104 (isolation #340) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:34 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3103, Shaft wrote:I'm taking the fucking wheel now

bitch, you ain't taking shit

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3105 (isolation #341) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 am

Post by kuribo »

Pless being killed is hardly a troll move, they were pretty universally read as town

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3106 (isolation #342) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:36 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3103, Shaft wrote:Why do you think scum kill the people I suspect? Would they fuck with me like that, do you think?

No!

No one would bother fucking with you!

You're terrible!

You're so terrible that if you're town, they haven't even bothered killing a claimed doc!

That's pretty fucking bad!

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3107 (isolation #343) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 am

Post by kuribo »

And Jason is HARDLY a "compromise" lynch!

Bus him, for fuck's sake.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3109 (isolation #344) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:46 am

Post by kuribo »

Okay.

You're terrible.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3113 (isolation #345) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3112, Shaft wrote:In a nutshell, Eq fucked it up by being a sacrificial dumbass. So you can now cease being selective when iso'ing me, kuribo.

Dude, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT UP "hey, we shoulda lynched Nos instead of Equi"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3116 (isolation #346) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:55 am

Post by kuribo »

Kise, just about every fucking one of your points against Benmage also applies to Jason

BUS HIM.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3119 (isolation #347) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:04 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3118, Shaft wrote:Bus Ben why don't you.

we tried that before, remember?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3120 (isolation #348) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:06 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3118, Shaft wrote:Jason can be fucked with some other time if I'm alive

If tomorrow's LYLO, when the fuck do you suggest we "fuck with" him?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3122 (isolation #349) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:08 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3118, Shaft wrote:Dude, YOU WERE THE ONE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE I WANTED EQ LYNCHED THE WHOLE TIME

NO.

I accused you of quickhammering her, and YOU came back with "Maybe we shoulda lynched Nos instead."

Implying that I wanted Equinox lynched over nos, which WASN'T THE CASE.

READ

COMPREHEND

AND THEN

ONLY THEN

POST.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3123 (isolation #350) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:10 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3121, Shaft wrote:

I don't know I thought today was lylo with 6 alive.

What?

There's 7 alive!

Unless you're positing an original scumteam of 5?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3124 (isolation #351) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 am

Post by kuribo »

jesus christ

were there 2 traitors and 3 scum?

is this LYLO, Kise?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3126 (isolation #352) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 am

Post by kuribo »

AND IF YOU THOUGHT TODAY WAS LYLO, THEN HOW THE HELL DO YOU PROPOSE WE DEAL WITH JASON LATER

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3127 (isolation #353) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:12 am

Post by kuribo »

IF YOU THOUGHT TODAY WAS LYLO WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN VOTE HOPPING

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3130 (isolation #354) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:13 am

Post by kuribo »

EH EH

WRONG ANSWER FUCKER

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3132 (isolation #355) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:14 am

Post by kuribo »

IF YOU'RE TOWN, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CONTINUALLY VOTE AND RISK HANDING SCUM THE HAMMER AT WHAT YOU THINK IS LYLO?

WHO'S YOUR FUCKING PARTNER KISE

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3133 (isolation #356) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:14 am

Post by kuribo »

FINE, FUCKER

We'll rope him today and toss your sorry ass in after him tomorrow.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3134 (isolation #357) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:15 am

Post by kuribo »

Your whole bullshit about "oh, it's too late to deal with Jason" is fence-sitty as hell, by the way. Shoulda bussed him when you had the chance.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3136 (isolation #358) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Because any fucking idiot can look at the vote count and see there's 7 alive

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3137 (isolation #359) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:17 am

Post by kuribo »

And 7 *is* lylo if there's 3 scum left.

You said today's LYLO. Is today LYLO?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3140 (isolation #360) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:20 am

Post by kuribo »

that makes about as much sense as an oral bowel movement

BUS JASON

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3143 (isolation #361) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:26 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3142, Shaft wrote:Why aren't you trying to talk Ben off of DV?

Why would I?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3145 (isolation #362) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:28 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3086, Cerulean wrote:Hopefully empire will lay out why we think dv is town today. If he doesn't I guess I'll try.

Actually, Empire's already planning to make the case why DV is town.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3167 (isolation #363) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 am

Post by kuribo »

Kise I already showed you an example of his town play where he posted more frequently and with better content.

Katsuki lurks alot too but sometimes he's just scum.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3168 (isolation #364) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:08 am

Post by kuribo »

Also way to sit the fence you don't have a town read on him, you can't read him but you wont "bless" his Lynch.

Lucky for me I'm an atheist and need no blessings.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3170 (isolation #365) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 am

Post by kuribo »

The rebuttal that people still called him inactive? Fuck that. Its not a free pass for antitown play

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3171 (isolation #366) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 am

Post by kuribo »

And you're right. It was a mini. One in which he posted far more content than he has here. His sixty posts in that mini are a lot better than his hundred here

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3172 (isolation #367) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:48 am

Post by kuribo »

Kise, why is Jason town?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3204 (isolation #368) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

Jason, your lack of activity is still an issue. Your refutation can't change the fact that what few posts you had in the other game were more town

That said, I still lean you as scum but I have a nagging feeling I'm wrong

That's why I'm not voting you but I also see you as scummier than a mere compromise

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3217 (isolation #369) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:27 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3211, camn wrote:A meta defense is no defense at all.

Jason- What happened? You started out this game with good activity... then you lost a teammate and a traitor.... did your heart quail? What changed?
Be honest. Was it the size? The walls? the pretty summer days?
Or the loneliness in the QT?

You literally spent the entire game calling him town and then eventually stating he was town but should be vigged.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3221 (isolation #370) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3218, camn wrote:Relevance?

What do you mean, relevance?

This is you this game:

HE'S TOWN

HE'S TOWN

HE'S TOWN

VIG HIM EVEN THOUGH HE'S TOWN

VIG HIM

VIG HIM

SMUG POST CALLING HIM SCUM

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3226 (isolation #371) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 am

Post by kuribo »

Inconsistency can be an indicator of a person whose read has changed out of necessity rather than genuine events, though.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3227 (isolation #372) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:29 am

Post by kuribo »

ie- from here, it looks like you didn't want Jason lynched, distanced yourself nicely once the other scum fell (wishy washy--- calling for his death while calling him town)... then today when his wagon was inevitable, you figured "shit, I better bus him"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3228 (isolation #373) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:29 am

Post by kuribo »

oooooorrrr

is he town? and you figured you and kise can't both white knight him?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3229 (isolation #374) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:33 am

Post by kuribo »

god dammit, jason, why you gotta pull this lurkaderp bullshit and be so unhelpful?

you understand that it would be anti-town at this point to let you continue playing like this?

not just anti-town for you, anti-town for all of us--- you've placed yourself in a position where regardless of your alignment, you have to die. you've been scummy enough that you're a strong candidate for scum, based on both your play here and your meta. but if you're town, you've given more than ample reason not to want you around if tomorrow's LYLO.

fuck, why'd you have to play like that? i swear, if you're town, I'll never forgive you. If you're town, you've given scum all the ammunition they need for a mislynch.

Do you not see how much I'd rather push camn, or kise? or wait for benmage?

It's SO FUCKING HARD to get a read on anyone in this game because you've been so consistently scummy that even if you flip town, your wagon is tainted.

Of course, if you're scum, good job, because nearly anyone here could be your buddy and FML for trying to figure shit out from there.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3243 (isolation #375) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3242, jasonT1981 wrote:Kuribo/Ben as two scum... I could see it as scum distancing

we're distancing...

by calling each other town?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3245 (isolation #376) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

jesus christ, you're not even trying

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3246 (isolation #377) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

jason:

how many games have you modded where i've played?

would you say, based on your experience that i tend to be antagonistic toward people?

would you also say that in many cases, both of us are town?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3248 (isolation #378) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:28 am

Post by kuribo »

God damn your worthless soul, if you turn out to be town, I'm not playing with you again.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3259 (isolation #379) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:55 am

Post by kuribo »

i'd be open to a me lynch if you're not lynched because fuck you and fuck trying to play with you tomorrow

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3262 (isolation #380) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 3261, Cerulean wrote:Gods this game is driving me insane. I just read through Jason. I think he might be town.

that's what I've been saying in the QT

The wagon on him seems like it's just waiting for deadline to come along and everyone's just gonna lazypark their vote on him until the neighborhood swoops in for the hammer

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3273 (isolation #381) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:39 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 3272, camn wrote:Oh, and re: the "play" argument.. not to simplify- but it is all meta-speculation.
Which is fine. But just an opinion, and one in light of DV actually discussing his own meta.
Which is why meta defenses are no defenses at all.

My town read on him comes from having been scum with him at one time (and winning)

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3290 (isolation #382) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:53 am

Post by kuribo »

Vote: Jason

if you're town, I'm going to eat your soul, shit it out, and then put it back in you

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3292 (isolation #383) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 am

Post by kuribo »

I don't think you're town.

Your play has been so anti-town that it's against my better judgement that you could be town.

Your presence is so poisonous in this game that if you're town, I'll never play with you again.

You have a very, very good chance of flipping scum, and I've stated this. But part of me also fears a Kise / camn scumteam.

The fact that certain individuals sat around and did nothing while your wagon languished this long makes me skittish.

Kise white-knighting you makes me skittish.

But, no. I don't think you're town, because your play has been so incredibly, god awfully infuriating that it can only come from either scum or the ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WORST town player in the HISTORY of mafiascum.net.

If you're town, fuck you. You should have replaced out weeks ago. If you're scum, fuck you. We're roping your buddy tomorrow.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3293 (isolation #384) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:17 am

Post by kuribo »

I mean, do you seriously not understand why people think you're scum?

"Oh, I lurk as town."

Fuck you. That's not playing mafia. And further, your posts in this game have almost exclusively been "VLA drunk this weekend," so fuck you again.

Hell, on the VERY FUCKING PREVIOUS PAGE, when confronted with why your scumread on me was abject bullshit (and it is, because we all know you're not reading the game), your only response was a halfass "to be fair I've been drinking."

So fuck you. And fuck you.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3294 (isolation #385) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:18 am

Post by kuribo »

and the really sad fucking thing is I used to respect you as a player

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3295 (isolation #386) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:18 am

Post by kuribo »

stick with modding, at least that's one fucking thing you do right

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3299 (isolation #387) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:48 am

Post by kuribo »

not a damn thing

SEEMS LIKE

SEEMS LIKE

oh look you actually read a page

did I say fuck you yet?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3300 (isolation #388) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 am

Post by kuribo »

jason, if you're town, you owe me, Tammy and Empire a HUGE fucking apology post game for your play

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3301 (isolation #389) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 am

Post by kuribo »

and rest assured when you do apologize, I will tell you to eat a bowl of fucking dicks

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3302 (isolation #390) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 am

Post by kuribo »

and you're too fucking stupid to even try to pretend like you really think I'm scum.

You had NO FUCKING ANSWER for the questions I gave you.

You've LITERALLY been posting THE EXACT SAME BULLSHIT for MONTHS ON END.

You've completely ignored the fact that if you're a mislynch, YOU'RE PRETTY FUCKING EASY because your play has been BULLSHIT.

You've completely ignored the fact that despite SAD thinking I was scum, I WAS ABSOLUTELY AGAINST HIS FUCKING LYNCH.

You've completely ignored the fact that I WAS RIGHT ABOUT NOS NOT BEING TOWN.

You are the LAZIEST

WORST

FUCKING

PLAYER.

Yes, god dammit, I do think you're scum, because if you're town, you should be BLACKLISTED from every fucking game, and I'll have no fucking choice but to CHOKE YOU WITH MY FUCKING MIND through the internet.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3303 (isolation #391) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 am

Post by kuribo »

worthless sack of shit

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3304 (isolation #392) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:56 am

Post by kuribo »

and now, NOW

to try and frame it like people who want you out of the game must be scum?

FUCK

YOU.

Any town player worth their salt had damn well better be on that lynch and if you were town and another player were pulling the bullshit you've pulled, you'd be wanting their lynch too. So fuck you for making it sound like you're easy pickings.

You better fucking be scum, because if you're town, you will never, fucking ever hear the end of it from me. Fuck you.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3314 (isolation #393) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

Okay, so, updates from the neighborhood:

1) Tammy and Empire expected to die today.

2) They made an extremely compelling case against Kise which I am more than willing to go over.

3) They felt very strongly about this.

4) I agree with them, and so does DV.

5) They've charged us to carry on their torch.

6) Camn, you're either with us or against us on this.

7) Ben, the time is now for the Kise lynch.

8) seriously, are you gonna make me post the case?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3318 (isolation #394) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by kuribo »

camn, you don't get to piss away all game and then keep showing up at the start of day with "AHAHAHAHHA YES LETS RUN THIS SHIT."

I told you yesterday, you run nothing. The lynch today is Kise or you. No one in the neighborhood will back any other wagon, and Benmage won't vote himself again most likely.

Kise is scum:

* Jason voted RVS on Baby Spice, and Baby voted Jason. The first post was set up as the breadcrumb for her role, so they probably coordinated that.

* If Kise is an expensive doctor and needed to keep his targets secret, why did he out that he protected Cerulean N1? Why didn't he claim that right away? Why did he paint a big target on Empire and Tammy by stating he couldn't protect them anymore? His claim was sloppy.

* Empire and Tammy both feel they were left alive over Plessie and others simply so it wouldn't look weird that the doc was still alive.

* We've been asked to drive home the fact that sotty died N2--- Sotty wasn't a universal town read at the time like Ben, Cerulean and Plessie. Hell, Zdenek was CONFIRMED TOWN at the time, but sotty died. Sotty was calling Jason out for coasting and even dead-set that Kise would flip scum. He died for his reads over CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN.

* Post #285 is a weird defense of Jason--- Empire thinks it means that absta thought Jason was going to be the muscle of the team. (at the time, Kise's slot was Baby Spice, who... frankly... is bad) Camn and ben are not bad players.

* Look at Jason after Kise claims doc. #1859 and #1910. He VOTES KISE after the claim, and then seems not to believe Kise while saying he'd revisit the read the following day--- however he UNVOTES and votes Arthur. Then he pushes wagon on me endlessly while IGNORING KISE completely. Pretty bad considering Jason acted as if he didn't believe Kise's claim. To me, this is indicative of an aborted bus.

* With the presence of a vig, limited doctor makes perfect sense for a four-man scumteam. (Jason's Informed flip indicates he likely knew who the traitor was). Again, Kise's claim was sloppy and drawn out. He didn't claim his Expensive limitation until later. Stalled claim in classico. A limited doctor that can only protect once each player from his scumteam.... matched up against a vig that can only shoot 3/4 of the scumteam.

* Remember Kise white-knighting the shit outta Jason yesterday? Yeah, a claimed doctor living to three-man LYLO? When the hell would THAT ever happen on mafiascum.net? He needed Jason alive. I've been there--- In Catch-22, I bussed the shit out of every one of my partners EXCEPT Papa Zito because I didn't want to be Last Scum Standing so early into the game--- Nuwen picked up on that and figured me out just based on that.

* If Jason's informed modifier means he knew who the traitor was, then he certainly told his scum team it was TGAH, because we now know they had daytalk.

That's the case on Kise as presented by Tammy and Empire.

There are also TOWN cases for benmage and camn, but I'll post about those later.

Vote: Shaft

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3330 (isolation #395) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by kuribo »

Camn's plan is ridiculous because it assumes that kise is town.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3338 (isolation #396) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 3331, Shaft wrote:Can you stop shitting in the thread?

animated gifs, roleplaying, and trying to stop the jason lynch, yet I'm shitting up the game?

hell you're not even voting a scum reaf

must be depressing to know you're about to be the first scumteam to lose a faraday game

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3344 (isolation #397) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 3339, Shaft wrote:Ben you still didn't answer. Be straight up. No mystic bullshit, just act like you're looking someone in the eye.

kuribo you've been a loudmouth all game with no weight outside of the neighborhood. You came in defending your slot. Your play hasn't been golden but my shit better, hoe. I came in the game calling people out.

Get on my level. :nerd:

You're not even bothering to refute the case against you.

Your level is so far below my level, I'd have to beat my head in with a brick to play at your level.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3345 (isolation #398) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 3343, Benmage wrote:@all Kise is absurd, please lynch. post 3091

It's pretty obvious he's caught scum and just trying to troll the town at this point.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3346 (isolation #399) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by kuribo »

shaft, straight up, if you thought ben was scum, you'd be voting him

instead, you voted yourself (and unvoted when it became clear you may actually be in danger) just because you'd seen it work twice before.

You're finished here. Get to steppin'.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”