Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Umbrage »

Hey everyone.

VOTE: Umbrage
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Umbrage »

also Yates/Nero is obv town on town
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 57, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 51, ZZZX wrote:
In post 50, Yates wrote:
In post 41, Nero Cain wrote:Yates thinking I was being serious is rather sad but it Yates so...
Oh. I guess the "JK! LOL!!!" is in invisible text, then. Probably why it just went zooming over my head. I mean, I would have no reason to think you were being serious, right? And I would have no reason to think you are trying to fabricate sticking to your meta, right? My bad.

Bro Chill. Too much over reaction for a seemingly RVS vote?
this

I actually kinda agree with Vezok here. Umbrage calling Yates town is :igmeou:

Why is Yates town Umbrage?
because overreacting isn't a scum tell this early in the game, and because when scum are passive-aggressive they're usually a lot more subtle

hell everything scum does in subtle in RVS, whenever players go out of their way to antagonize each other like you guys were doing it's town on town most of the time.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 80, Josh_B wrote:Umbrage giving pregame definitive analysis does not compute. -Begin program: previous game analysis /umbrage
1. don't do that again

2. I never like to say how solid my reads are, keeps the scum on their toes.
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote: the bolded seems to imply that you think overreacts are only scummy later on in the game...what is the difference between an early overreaction on a late one?
early means you're either trying to move the game along or you overreact all the time, late means you're nervous scum
In post 91, jklash12 wrote:
In post 90, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 86, jklash12 wrote:
In post 63, pidgey wrote:helo?
Hi pidgey. Are you gonna do an RVS vote or nah?
What's it to you?
I just noticed his post going through and saw that is all he has done is say that little post. I guess I can't really talk much either because I only had one post before that post talking to pidgey.
In post 92, jklash12 wrote:And yeah Nero, I did notice the joke you made.
speaking of nervous scum...
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 103, pidgey wrote:uh rvs post?

vote: Charizard dude player

Ok so, why charizard?
1. First of he is a fucking DRAGON.
2. Second, he is confirmed for smash 4, and im not even there in a pokeball or much less a fucking cameo in the background (still negotiating for a trophy... fingers crossed)
3. He has base stat of like 510, i probably dont have more than 340.
4. Majestic wings that i want
5. Pidgeot has no mega evolution
surprised nobody's commented on how scummy it is for someone to put this much work into a shitty RVS vote
In post 108, vezokpiraka wrote:@Nero: Change your mouse. It sometimes happens to me also when I double-click very quickly on the submit button.
Or go into control panel and fiddle with the time it take to recognize separate clicks.

@umbrage: Care to comment why you self voted?
tradition
In post 125, pidgey wrote:I dunno i have no reads yet nero seems town for now.

Displaced looks scummy with his last post since that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks"

vote: Displaced
I HAVE NO READS BUT DISPLACED IS SCUMMY SO IMMA VOTE HIM

yup pidgey is scum

VOTE: pidgey
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 129, Chandra Nalaar wrote:2/10 would still lynch
is this regarding me or pidgey?

also do I know you?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 135, pidgey wrote:Typical horrible umbridge reads
see, now I can understand the "lynch umbrage nao" mentality from Chandra and the like, but this post irks me.

So what reads of mine are horrible? So far I've said Yates town, Nero town, jklash scum, you scum. Which of those do you think are awful? You're not even saying I'm scum. You're trying to be dismissive, but you lack conviction. Scum trying to stop discussion before it goes somewhere you don't want it do.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 165, ZZZX wrote:OK guys I'm back.

Will read what I missed but can someone explain the case on me? I don't find it even logical

It is to scum's advantage to push wagons?
In post 166, ZZZX wrote:Isn't it?
don't do this, it makes you look desperate

inb4 scum coaching
Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 150, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 36, Squirrel Girl wrote:It's amazing how far one can go in the RVS with people 'randomly' not managing to place a second vote on a given player.
You could have fixed this, deary, by voting one of the players already voted at that point in time.
That's probably why I was voting one of them at that time, sweetie-poo dearie, and had done so quite quickly as soon as the opportunity presented itself.
In post 156, ThAdmiral wrote:I know it sounds like a stupid point but it actually
does
have too many smilies and its disconcerting. It feels false/trying to appease.
:shifty: I'mma gonna be in trouble this game.
In post 162, Yates wrote:So... noticing that someone is trying to hyper-meta and subsequently pointing that out isn't scum hunting to you? Conversely, care to share which of pidgey's posts looks like scum hunting to you? I checked his ISO. It's short. It's also pretty devoid of anything I recognize as scum hunting so it really begs the question about how you arrived at this determination...
No, I don't find pointing out the hyper meta to be scumhunting. Functionally you were attacked and defended yourself. Defense isn't scumhunting. I don't find this act scummy either, defending from an attack is pretty null, but it's not scumhunting. You rolled in and defended yourself and then spent some time trading barbs.

I would say his iso is about 50% scumhunting, and I feel like you know this because when you quoted his iso you cherry picked the front half and ignored the back half. I found him giving early town reads, clarifying a scum read without prompting and poking at someone to all be indicitive of scumhunting. No, it is not a town tell to follow to the ends of the Earth, but it is scumhunting and is certainly enough effort to have the read I expressed on him.

Why do you have such issue with this read that you're attacking so aggressively?
In post 165, ZZZX wrote:It is to scum's advantage to push wagons?
It is to scum's advantage to push wagons that are not on them or their team.
It is to town's advantage to push wagons that are not on them or their team.
One side has a bit of an easier time knowing which is which.
:good:
so you understand that emoticons, excessive friendliness, and terms of endearment like "sweetie-poo dearie" will be seen as scummy, yet you amp it up and make a mention of how you're going to be in trouble this game

You're drawing attention to yourself, so then you can say "oh no I'm not scummy, that's just the way I post". Why? To get people off of pidgey?

One thing's for sure, what you're doing is anti-town, and it seems delibrate. Explain yourself please.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 171, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 168, Umbrage wrote:so you understand that emoticons, excessive friendliness, and terms of endearment like "sweetie-poo dearie" will be seen as scummy, yet you amp it up and make a mention of how you're going to be in trouble this game

You're drawing attention to yourself, so then you can say "oh no I'm not scummy, that's just the way I post". Why? To get people off of pidgey?

One thing's for sure, what you're doing is anti-town, and it seems delibrate. Explain yourself please.
I'm aware that one person made a comment that they found excessive smilies to be a scumtell and said I'd be in trouble. A glance at any of my other games should show that my "smilie usage amount" is pretty consistent and constant, and I was making a joke about that. I am not aware of anyone calling 'excessive friendliness and terms of endearment' to be scummy. If the former...well, that person is probably just a sad person. And if the latter then they'll lynch the syrup lady long before they lynch me, so at least I'll have warning about it and can change my ways. :lol:

I don't think using smilies, being friendly, or using cutsey names is "anti-town" and reject your question based on that being a ridiculous stance to even take. I might as well suggest that everyone who is snarky, sarcastic, or rude is anti-town, and I would have probably more validity to the claim, but it would still be wrong.
I know you don't think it's anti-town or scummy. But you know that other people do think that. So why would you want to draw attention to it? I can't think of any town motivation.

also I love the progression from this:
In post 169, Yates wrote:Except if you actually read the posts, you'll see that my beef it isn't a defense - it's noticing meta. I would have said pretty much the same thing if he did this to about three other people off the top of my head. So, again, you're just wrong.
I can understand that's your stance. I disagree with you.
to this:
Squirrel Girl wrote:
Vote: Yates

And I'm here now too.
from "you're wrong but I see why you would think that" to "you're scum" in two posts.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 173, ZZZX wrote:Let me explain a few things.

First off I am not a newb. I did about 10 mafia games total with a nice win rate

Anyway a question pops up. Why am I doing those silly mistakes?

Its clearly a reaction test. I find that my wagon got fast and without a reason mainly. I also find A's defense really lazy. The I just sheeped answer is a risky and useless answer to use. So some town points for you. But I still find that vote weird.

Out of all who voted Mr I found less than half writing reasons that are just being overlooked. I guess scum always goes for middle seats in a wagon.

Anyway @people calling me scared for vla my high-school's results were being published so I had some personal issues :D

Currently on phone. I will make a general reads as soon as I go to my PC.
^ town
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Umbrage »

HEY PIDGEY WHERE'D YOU GO I WANNA POKE YOU SOME MORE
In post 177, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Squirrel Girl is town as fuck.
well I can tell you're going to be a big help
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Umbrage »

k so what happened over the last four pages?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Umbrage »

beastcharizard attacking newbie ZZZX for being a newbie is scummy as hell.

Yates is still sexy town.

Squirrel Girl is still scummy.

Chandra Nalaar is sadly town.

pidgey is looking better.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THE TOP WAGONS ZZZX, UMBRAGE, AND YATES THOSE ARE THE SHITTIEST POSSIBLE OPTIONS

THERE IS NO GOOD CASE ON ZZZX

YATES IS THE MOST OBVTOWN PLAYER IN THE GAME

AND I'M A SEXY BADASS TOWN MUTHAFUCKER

dear god I'm actually going to have to make an EFFORT this game, aren't I?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Umbrage »

SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE VOTING YATES

HE'S WRONG AS SHIT BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM SCUM
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Umbrage »

SG is scum, I'm certain of it now. Look how many little digs she gets in at Yates. She's found a mislynch target and is throwing everything she's got at it.
In post 314, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 306, Umbrage wrote:SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE VOTING YATES

What about the
way
that he's wrong? I agree that being wrong doesn't equate to scum - but does he actually go and be wrong like this as town? Like, he cherry picks and intentionally builds bogus cases and acts like it's legit and bully people as town?
you keep on saying it's intentional bad behaviour, when there is nothing whatsoever to indicate that
In post 324, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 318, pidgey wrote:THAT SAID, i do still find it a bit weird SG called me town (though apperantly she didnt, or at least she is saying i was null back then now)
I've quoted what I said multiple times. If you can get a quote of me calling you town then I'll defend the accusation that I called you town. I know Yates *wishes* to present that as what I said, but it's provably another mistake/lie/misrep on his part to try to spread misinformation.
you said you had a gut town read on pidgey, it's a valid question, and you're the one misrepping constantly
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Umbrage »

RE: my activity, I haven't played in a while and my F5 button is a little rusty. The size of the game is throwing me a bit too, I'm used to being a big fish in a small pond. So I'm a tad more cautious than normal.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 360, pidgey wrote:
In post 258, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 125, pidgey wrote:Displaced looks scummy with his last post since that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks"
In my opinion, displaced's post is in no way or form throwing dirt on someone. When I pressed pidgey on this, his explanation changed to this:
In post 136, pidgey wrote:Also to whoever asked, i feel that going out of his way to just mentiona point anout something without really commiting to a read was what made me weary of displaced
That is a dramatic change in pidgey's reason to vote for displaced.
Ok so I don't really see the case (INB4 OOOO TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME and OOOO PUSHING READS AWAY)

First of all, I dont even see the difference between my two posts. I felt that displaced said some comments about a player and I thought ht wasnt commiting to a read, and was just saying the comments to see who'd read his statement and agree, THEN vote. I didn't knew at the time he was voting said player already.

Saying he threw dirt and saying he made a point about a player without really commiting is A DRAMATIC CHANGE HOW THE FUCK EXACTLY?

You are totally taking my words out of the context they are meaning to have.
Scum.

vote: The Rufflig
lookit dat omgus
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Umbrage »

erm... ok I think I was wrong about pidgey...
In post 377, pidgey wrote:LOL wow what THE FUCK

I make REASONS for my vote? Get the fuck out of here. I've been nothing but FUCKING CONSISTANT. Fuckin piece of crap, this all is.

I already said I hadnt noticed you were voting you stupid. STOOPID. If you had, youd still be scum to me.
In post 378, pidgey wrote:At least if im lynched you would all had a goldmine to work with since apperantly im all the talk today and everyone is either commenting about my RVS posts or inventing some fucking crap about me.
this is a town reaction, like REALLY town - trust me I know all about arrogant frustrated town...

I think I'm just going to sheep moz for this game, he's super town

Rufflig's got a decent case on Chandra, but I still have a super strong gut town read on Chandra

I could get behind a beastcharizard lynch maybe, but I'm still liking Squirrel lynch.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Umbrage »

no moz is town take your vot off him
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Umbrage »

VOTE: Squirrel Girl
In post 482, Josh_B wrote:
In post 478, Umbrage wrote:no moz is town take your vot off him
How do you know?
You say that lawdy dawdy everybody is town. Misreping my vote, is a sure sign of scumness and I'm going to hold to that.
moz disagrees with you, he's scum

I disagree with you, I'm scum

when did omgus become the new meta?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Umbrage »

Are we name claiming?

No?

THEN WHY ARE WE SPECULATING ABOUT NAME CLAIMS?

STFU AND GET BACK TO SCUMHUNTING PLZ
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 586, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 582, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I don't think that post is particularly alignment indicative, anyone can construct a rational argument that describes exactly what just happened, though perhaps not in so articulate a fashion. I am starting to lean town on Yates though.
How do you catch scum then if it isn't based on how they post? I am a little confused.
LOOK AT THIS

LOOK AT THIS SCUM BULLSHIT

"I don't think this post is very useful" = "I DON'T CATCH SCUM BASED ON POSTING" APPARENTLY

I MEAN SERIOUSLY IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A MORE USELESSLY BANAL INTERPRETATION?

so yup I'm fully on the beastcharizard wagon now

VOTE: beastcharizard

Squirrel can wait
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Umbrage »

That was almost definitely a town kill. Scum don't shoot lurkers, and no scum would use a daykill on D1.

Can someone summarize the Rufflig case for me? Why vote him over obvscum beastcharizard?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Umbrage »

Rufflig/pidgey, knock it off.

this whole shitstorm reeks of town v. town
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Umbrage »

confirm VOTE: beastcharizard
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Umbrage »

still haven't seen a lynch candidate that rivals beastcharizard...
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 856, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 852, Yates wrote:
In post 851, ArcAngel9 wrote:And also i want to know how Arnois stabbed? Do we have a day VIG?
Are they any claims? If so, who and what are the claims. Thank you.
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot Aronis and I am town. I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:
In post 685, Yates wrote:
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
Why didn't you shoot your vote? Or press your target for reads/info first?
I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
In post 689, jklash12 wrote:
In post 687, Yates wrote:
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
Ok. So you understand now how your shot would be more useful towards the end of the day - especially as we acquire Town consensus?
Yeah I realize that nowa
Holy shit. Is this guy new? Didn't he knew that all day Vig usually discuss first if they come out.
Is there any possiblity, this guy could be scum day vig? Is that allowed in this setup?
this is an awful post

only scum raise unanswerable questions, town's usually too busy trying to find answers to do this bullshit speculating "implying without saying anything" crap.

note to self, keep an eye on ArcAngel

also why is beastcharizard not lynched yet?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 932, Josh_B wrote:Sorry for the Tiny Text. I didn't do it on purpose. I tried to get that post out 3 different times and I finally just pared it down to the very basic concept.
ZZZX claimed that he hadn't read the posts despite him having commented on the posts when they occurred. Both times when he called me scum, his comments were misrepresenting the facts and forcing scuminess into my posts that wasn't there.

Now. ZZZX is scum and he's made it obvious which is an unnatural scum thing to do. So, I'm trying to consider his motivation for doing it. I think it's because of the recent snowballing on the UFN wagon. There is no way a scum would be so blatent about his misreps unless it was to save a partner with a PR.

I suspect that ZZZX is a Goon and UFN is the PR that he is trying to protect.

P-edit. ZZZX, Not knowing what was said is one thing. Not remembering what you said is an obvious red flag.
there are so many crazy leaps of logic in this post it boggles the mind
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1136, ZZZX wrote:I... Dont know what to say

I have 2 pages of posts with 0 replies to them, I am being totally ignored

YES! I AM INVISIBLE.

gosh... This game is going to throw me insane one day
this is town as fuck
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Umbrage »

Peregrine's wrong about pidgey but he's town.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:46 am

Post by Umbrage »

HEY EVERYONE CAN WE STOP ALL THESE INANE ARGUMENTS AND JUST LYNCH OBVSCUM BEASTCHARIZARD PLSTHX
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Umbrage »

LOOK AT THESE DAMN QUOTE WALLS

DO WE GET ANYTHING FROM QUOTING ALL THIS SHIT?

NO, NO WE DON'T

SO STOP USING HUGE FUCKING WALLS OF TEXT TO EXPRESS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE SAID IN TWO SHORT SENTENCES
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Umbrage »

No way am I voting for Rufflig or Yates, they're both town. I could MAYBE get behind a UN or Josh lynch, but seriously I dare anyone to read beastcharizard's ISO and say he's town.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Umbrage »

oh yay I fucking LOVE meta arguments

especially meta arguments that don't link to past games or specific examples of behaviour
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #34) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1268, Josh_B wrote:
In post 1263, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1260, Josh_B wrote:
In post 1252, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1250, Josh_B wrote: How did it make you feel when your dayvig didn't happen? If you fake an ability like that, who in their right mind isn't going to want to lynch you?
People who know he replaced into a dayvig more than likely town spot???????
How would you feel if you were fake dayviged? I've learned the hard way proof of role is not proof of alignment. But, if you can't tell, I'm pretty sour about it. Image
yeah I'm fine with Josh lynch

vigs target charizard pls

VOTE: Josh_B
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #35) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1287, Squirrel Girl wrote:Because I know he's scum. If that freaks you out you can move to Josh, I'd be pretty happy with that lynch too.
you are either scum or really bad at this
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #36) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Umbrage »

O HEY LOOKIT THIS
In post 174, Umbrage wrote:
In post 171, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 168, Umbrage wrote:so you understand that emoticons, excessive friendliness, and terms of endearment like "sweetie-poo dearie" will be seen as scummy, yet you amp it up and make a mention of how you're going to be in trouble this game

I'm aware that one person made a comment that they found excessive smilies to be a scumtell and said I'd be in trouble. A glance at any of my other games should show that my "smilie usage amount" is pretty consistent and constant, and I was making a joke about that. I am not aware of anyone calling 'excessive friendliness and terms of endearment' to be scummy. If the former...well, that person is probably just a sad person. And if the latter then they'll lynch the syrup lady long before they lynch me, so at least I'll have warning about it and can change my ways. :lol:

I don't think using smilies, being friendly, or using cutsey names is "anti-town" and reject your question based on that being a ridiculous stance to even take. I might as well suggest that everyone who is snarky, sarcastic, or rude is anti-town, and I would have probably more validity to the claim, but it would still be wrong.
I know you don't think it's anti-town or scummy. But you know that other people do think that. So why would you want to draw attention to it? I can't think of any town motivation.

also I love the progression from this:
In post 169, Yates wrote:Except if you actually read the posts, you'll see that my beef it isn't a defense - it's noticing meta. I would have said pretty much the same thing if he did this to about three other people off the top of my head. So, again, you're just wrong.
I can understand that's your stance. I disagree with you.
to this:
Squirrel Girl wrote:
Vote: Yates

And I'm here now too.
from "you're wrong but I see why you would think that" to "you're scum" in two posts.
In post 340, Umbrage wrote:SG is scum, I'm certain of it now. Look how many little digs she gets in at Yates. She's found a mislynch target and is throwing everything she's got at it.
In post 314, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 306, Umbrage wrote:SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE VOTING YATES

What about the
way
that he's wrong? I agree that being wrong doesn't equate to scum - but does he actually go and be wrong like this as town? Like, he cherry picks and intentionally builds bogus cases and acts like it's legit and bully people as town?
you keep on saying it's intentional bad behaviour, when there is nothing whatsoever to indicate that
In post 324, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 318, pidgey wrote:THAT SAID, i do still find it a bit weird SG called me town (though apperantly she didnt, or at least she is saying i was null back then now)
I've quoted what I said multiple times. If you can get a quote of me calling you town then I'll defend the accusation that I called you town. I know Yates *wishes* to present that as what I said, but it's provably another mistake/lie/misrep on his part to try to spread misinformation.
you said you had a gut town read on pidgey, it's a valid question, and you're the one misrepping constantly
In post 496, Umbrage wrote:VOTE: Squirrel Girl
In post 482, Josh_B wrote:
In post 478, Umbrage wrote:no moz is town take your vot off him
How do you know?
You say that lawdy dawdy everybody is town. Misreping my vote, is a sure sign of scumness and I'm going to hold to that.
moz disagrees with you, he's scum

I disagree with you, I'm scum

when did omgus become the new meta?
In post 1288, Umbrage wrote:
In post 1287, Squirrel Girl wrote:Because I know he's scum. If that freaks you out you can move to Josh, I'd be pretty happy with that lynch too.
you are either scum or really bad at this
SO WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN ELECTED TOWN GOD YET?

Viomi is frustrated town. If you fake a daykill on someone they are going to flip out. Jesus fucking Christ.

If there are two scum teams, Metal Sonic is town. If there's one scum team and an SK/3rd party, he's the SK.

Really don't like Chandra's sudden activity. If I had to guess, SG told him he had to be more active in the QT.

In post 1280, jasonT1981 wrote:
Day 1 Votecount 14

Yates 8 - Squirrel Girl,Kid A, Aunt Jemina,Nero Cain,beastcharizard,UnfriendlyNeighbors,Metal Sonic, displaced,
The Ruffling 5 - pidgey,BulbaFenix,Chandra Nalaar,mozamis,vezokpiraka,
Josh_B 3 - ZZZX,Viomi,ThAdmiral
UnfriendlyNeighbors 2 - Josh_B,PeregrineV,
Mozamis 1 - UniversalSlutBus,
KidA 1 - Malakittens
Viomi 1 - The Rufflig
beastcharizard 1 - Umbrage

Not Voting

Yates
ArcAngel9

V/LA

Mac
vezokpiraka (Sunday)

Prods

UniversalSlutBus

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-05-02 13:08:05)

till Day 1 Deadline

This was the last VC before the Rufflig wagon really took off. There has GOT to be bussing scum on his wagon here. Probably not pidgey or Bulba. So that leaves Chandra, moz, and vezok. Will be ISOing them today.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #37) » Tue May 06, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1589, displaced wrote:Man, Umbrage is eager, nay, literally begging for towncred.

Also disagree there HAS to be bussing scum on Rufflig.
what gave it away? the part where I said I deserved towncred? damn you pick up on all the subtleties

and I'm about 80% sure there was scum on the Rufflig wagon at that point. They don't want to be on Yates, who's the most likely lynch, so they bus their buddy, who's still a wagon, but not as likely to get lynched.

And I have found the evidence:
In post 1200, mozamis wrote:Not properly caught up. But yeah, we need to get a move on.The Yates wagon is a joke, he is so likely town. Shame he has replaced out. UN I am null on. Rufflig looked really town to me early on. But her contributions have tailed off a bit, and her Viomi vote looked really random, particularly this late in the Day.
So I'm not entirely happy about it, and I'll switch wagons to UN if need be, but we need a lynch.

VOTE RUFFLING
Moz vanishes after the vote count I quoted, missing the sudden surge in the Rufflig wagon. For someone concerned about getting a quick lynch before deadline, that's pretty odd. Almost as if he didn't want the wagon to go through, but couldn't risk trying to stop it.

I'll be doing more reading, but for now:

VOTE: moz
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #38) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Umbrage »

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHO THE FUCK TOLD METAL SONIC AND ZZZX THAT THEY COULD SCUMHUNT

OR HAD INTERESTING POSTS

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY I'M NOT READING THIS SHIT
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #39) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1690, displaced wrote:Umbrage, explain your Viomi townread to me, if you would?
I see absolutely nothing to indicate that she's scum, I just see a townie frustrated with having to deal with Metal Sonic doing fake daykills and other bullshit.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #40) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1706, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1704, TheWayItEnds wrote:

On a seperate note:

That viomi wagon looks pretty fucking awful.

Yeah the lack of voters on viomi is pretty awful lets have more votes on the scum
In post 1707, Metal Sonic wrote:Like at least 8
Stop this. Stop this fucking useless posting. It's hard enough to handle a large game like this, we don't need people like you making it worse by clogging up the thread with bullshit.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #41) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Viomi is a shit lynch that gives us no information. She thought she was dead and threw a fit. I've done it countless times as town. Quit gawking at the drama and get back to actually scumhunting. For fuck's sake, why is NOBODY ELSE looking at the Rufflig lynch? There was likely bussing on that wagon early on. There was likely opposing scum/SK on it closer to lynch. And you guys are fucking around with someone who did fuck-all D1? Come on. We have a plethora of information and what happens? A dick measuring contest between Sonic and ZZZX. It's getting fucking painful to read this thread.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #42) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Umbrage »

Just thought I'd let everyone know, I took a quick look at pages 66, 67, and 68, and immediately closed them.

I. Am. Not. Reading. This. Shit.

VOTE: ZZZX because I cannot fucking read this game with his constant shitposting. Regardless of actual alignment, he and Metal Sonic are the most anti-town players in the game.

I normally hate policy lynches, but I HAVE NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE HERE.

FUCK YOU TWO EGOTISTICAL ASSHOLES, YOU POMPOUS AIRHEADS WHO THINK YOUR SHIT DOESN'T STINK. FUCK YOU BOTH.

In post 1742, Viomi wrote:
In post 1741, Metal Sonic wrote:This also doesn't explain the difference in reactions in joshb and viomi, despite both being subject to a similar dayvig gambit and both claiming to be upset
What if I told you

Me and Josh_B are different people

And therefore react in different ways?

*gasp*
In post 1743, Viomi wrote:
In post 1730, TheWayItEnds wrote:Well if I had to pick 2 words out of the first quote that I would consider important i would try the words "This account".

Since the link in his signiture goes to another accounts profile I would guess that the account hes playing on is to purposefully play against his meta that he plays on that account. And its also not that hard to find a reference to his "hydra" that isnt really a hydra but rather the account where he combines his two accounts seperate playstyles and plays like that. (it would be great if viomi confirmed this though)

Like you quoted him saying that on "this account" and then he asked you to go look at another account he plays on and you totally disregarded it.

My point isn't that viomi is town so much as it is that your case on him sucks shit.
Her*

And this is correct.

This account was to ignore meta from my other account, Chrimi, since I have two different playstyles. It was also supposed to have no meta, but since I have played on it a lot recently, it has developed a meta.
yep, this is VI town posting

everyone get off Viomi and on ZZZX or Sonic plz

we might not lynch scum but we'll make the game readable
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #43) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Umbrage »

nearly half the game is voting Viomi, I suppose if I suspect any of them it's a chainsaw, hm?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #44) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1759, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1758, Umbrage wrote:nearly half the game is voting Viomi, I suppose if I suspect any of them it's a chainsaw, hm?
Tell him to answer and .
normally you'd have a point

but that argument assumes I'm reading anything Sonic posts
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #45) » Sat May 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Umbrage »

OH WAIT BEAST WAGON IS HAPPENING?

VOTE: beastcharizard

I AM DOWN WITH THIS
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #46) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1802, vezokpiraka wrote:Viomi is so scum. That town posturing is incredibly forced.
BUT DO YOU LIKE BEAST LYNCH?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #47) » Sun May 11, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1804, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1802, vezokpiraka wrote:Viomi is so scum. That town posturing is incredibly forced.
Too bad no one wants to listen... Cause that needs strung up so bad.

~Fenix
VIOMI'S SMALL BEANS

BEAST IS THE BIG FISH

I WANT THE BIG FISH
In post 1798, Viomi wrote:
In post 1773, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1772, beastcharizard wrote:You should all play nice.

VOTE: ZZZX

What are you even saying? That post had no content to be found.
It has. Also how does my typing something that isnt totally scum hunting just after my V/LA post replying to someone scummy? lol

Umb's Vote on me was for town. Your vote was scummy as fuck. I might as well vote you for your vote. Its not just an OMGUS it has a reason and I think It might be right

Vote: Beast
OMGUS

Way to fucking ruin my townread on you yesterday

VOTE: ZZZX

Chandra is still other scumread, for those of you curious.
I mean LOOK at this dumbfuck

either she's town or she's with the Universe Alliance and is flipping out because her team is now totally fucked

either way we want her ALIVE

fucking beast on the other hand needs to die
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #48) » Sun May 11, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1834, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1806, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
It really does hurt :/

I expected you to have anything to say about the fact that I just expressed a willingness to lynch you, which is not a terribly popular opinion.

I'd love to see this Beast wagon take off, this is something that needs to happen. I really feel like Bulba is a mile and a half up the wrong tree this game :/
I'm thinking you are just dumb.
I pushed for ruffling since my first few posts. And if you think I'm on the other team get a case going.

I will join this wagon though.
unvote
vote beastcharizard
smooth
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #49) » Mon May 12, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1863, displaced wrote:Dear Everyone-who-suspects-me

Kindly grow some balls and vote me. Include reasoning to help me distinguish between you misguided towns and you bags of scum.

Tia, displaced
please stop saying I'm scum without voting me because I'm paranoid scum and arguing with specific people is easier than contributing and generally acting townie

also I need to know if I'm in danger of getting lynched

being scum is HARD guys
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #50) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1943, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1942, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1941, Metal Sonic wrote:I'm dead serious. She is obvi-scum
:roll:
See this is what often happens. You pull a dumb ass stupid gambit. You expect a certain "reaction" from said person. This is not based on any thing sound, just some preconceived ideas in your own brain as to what a person "should" do in said circumstance. I have seen such gambits happen many a time and proclamations of "scum" as a result. The occasion where scum has been sniffed out are rather minimal. On the other hand, you gambit did catch a rather significant town reaction. You argue, oh no, it is forced and over the top. Now realize I attended fully to day 2. I caught reactions as occurred and her response came off sincere. Maybe she is "that damn good" at appearing sincere, but I doubt it. Now, you on the other hand are town or SK, which is which remains to be seen but you certainly have not done anything that helps town and your comments here are just more to that point. So keep on doing what you are doing and aiding scum, while the rest of use town try and actually find scum.
this

really I'm not that opposed to a Viomi lynch, but the current wagon on her is SO FUCKING TERRIBLE

I think Sharpest and Chandra are my strongest town reads so far
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #51) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1982, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1583, Umbrage wrote:Really don't like Chandra's sudden activity. If I had to guess, SG told him he had to be more active in the QT.
Whatever happened to this? :P
eh, I got over it
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #52) » Thu May 15, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2065, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 2039, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Bulba, make time tomorrow and we're gonna inthread mason and effort, mmkay?
Kay.
In post 2056, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 2037, BulbaFenix wrote:Umbrage made a comment about scum having day talk before we found out that scum had day talk. I'm just curious if anyone commented on it at the time, because that should raise some serious questions.
that is odd, was it the comment I referenced as the "SG musta said something in QT" is the only thing I saw.
I was wrong about that. Umbrage made the comment at the beginning of d2.

-Bulba
wait what scum have daytalk?

this makes ZZZX way more townie then...
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #53) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2071, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 2070, Umbrage wrote: wait what scum have daytalk?
Marvel scum had it. We lynched the encryptor d1.
dammit, I didn't know what an encryptor was... :facepalm:
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (isolation #54) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Chandra you're really reaching here
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #55) » Fri May 16, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Umbrage »

OK, can someone give me a semi-decent reason to switch to the Viomi wagon?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #56) » Fri May 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2120, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2093, TheWayItEnds wrote:NOW ITS MY TURN TO SAY "HASNT TOWNED IT UP LIKE LAST GAME"
Nero Cain
Are you latina, 'cause you have a BIG ASS OMGUS? Though I do like that you'd kill Bulb but why is UN null?
In post 2106, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2104, TheWayItEnds wrote:Why do I actually need to explain this?

They have reads.

I have reads.

My reads are not dependant on their reads.

I dont understand why somebody else thinking that you're town should make me believe that you are?
You think 4 players have a town role PM. They all think thing X is true. That's four people you comparatively trust who are all making the same argument. Why would you not care? It's kind of egotistical to not take things like that into account.
This part is actually really good, Umbrage.
it's actually not though

the list of things at least 4 townies agree on in this game is endless

and there are plenty of people I think are town with whom I disagree on nearly everything

it's a shit argument and you going out of your way to back him up on it is more than a little suspicious
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #57) » Sat May 17, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2127, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe its just that I'm older and not as egotistical, but I think there's obvious benefit to listening to your team.
The high rate of mislynches begs to disagree.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #58) » Sat May 17, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2148, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2141, Umbrage wrote:
In post 2127, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe its just that I'm older and not as egotistical, but I think there's obvious benefit to listening to your team.
The high rate of mislynches begs to disagree.
Good luck lynching whoever you want to by yourself, then! :P
so townies should only state opinions that have been supported by other townies

great strategy
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #59) » Sat May 17, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2145, Chandra Nalaar wrote:You're missing the point. Why are *you* so convinced that *your* reads don't suck but everyone else's do.
holy shit wow

ok I'm officially revoking my Chandra townread

this is the stupidest thing I've read all day
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #60) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Umbrage »

so this whole shitfest started here:
In post 2099, Chandra Nalaar wrote:TWIE, why did your reads have to be dragged out of you and why is Umbrage in your top tier?

Does it not bother you that your entire top townread tier thinks I am town?-
TWIE put Chandra in "sometimes really town, sometimes really scum" tier instead of the "town" tier

for some reason this really pissed Chandra off because he doesn't stop questioning TWIE about his reads
In post 2100, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Also, please explain your read on displaced or link me to where you have already done so
In post 2102, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
Umbrage is pretty town.
such argument very convince wow
In post 2103, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
Why do I actually have to ask you to explain this
then we have this immortal line:
In post 2106, Chandra Nalaar wrote:You think 4 players have a town role PM. They all think thing X is true. That's four people you comparatively trust who are all making the same argument. Why would you not care? It's kind of egotistical to not take things like that into account.
1. This isn't true in the least. Townies disagree with each other all the time. Sometimes all townies but one think one thing, and they're wrong. That's how mislynches happen.

2. Remember, Chandra is talking about TWIE's read on HIMSELF. He's mad that TWIE doesn't think he's town, and instead of asking WHY, or trying to act more town, he tries to argue TWIE into giving a town read using shit logic.

3. Chandra still has the balls to call TWIE egotistical after wasting his time with this bullshit when TWIE didn't even say he thought Chandra was scum.
In post 2106, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2105, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1621, TheWayItEnds wrote:
displaced wrote:
In post 1610, Umbrage wrote: what gave it away? the part where I said I deserved towncred? damn you pick up on all the subtleties
I guess you missed the implication; that is, beggars don't get town cred.
Hes pretty town already though so....?
And I mean this is in figuratively my first content post in this game. You didn't ask about my Umbrage town read then... why do you need it now?
A) I didn't say anything because I didn't particularly notice
B) I was also writing off your slot at the time because Yates, I have since realized that is stupid
C) I need it now because you just posted an entire readlist with zero actual logic/reasons/opinions in it and I'd like you to prove to me you didn't essentially use random.org and/or town consensus to invent it
D) Why do you think antagonizing me is a better use of your time than answering the question?
A) Meaning Chandra only noticed when he decided to throw a hissy fit over not getting a town read.
B) Admits to having no good reason to spend this amount of time on TWIE.
C) Says the readlist has no logic to it, then asks for prove that there is logic to it. Remember people, this is a list of first impressions upon entering the game.
D) "I'm not the one with a problem, it's YOUR fault for not making better reads and saying I was anything less than a paragon of townliness!"
In post 2111, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Reaching? No, it would be reaching if I was calling him scum, but I'm not doing that. I'm trying to understand his thought process, but he is going out of his way to prevent me from doing so.

Okay, why do you not care about town consensus?
so he's not scum, why then is this such a big deal?

also, how does "I disagree with 4 townies on a single read" = "town consensus isn't important"? you're just inventing shit now
In post 2112, Chandra Nalaar wrote:More importantly, why are you still dodging my questions?
this must be a big deal for you, eh?
In post 2118, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2115, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2106, Chandra Nalaar wrote: You think 4 players have a town role PM. They all think thing X is true. That's four people you comparatively trust who are all making the same argument. Why would you not care? It's kind of egotistical to not take things like that into account.
This just in. Thinking someone is town automatically validates every read they've ever had.

First: No it doesnt.
Second: Because prior to this conversation you were my sixth scum read. Sixth. As in, not likely for be to be pushing on for a lynch. As in, would rather lynch the 5 people I listed before you.
So since I'n not currently attempting to lynch you, the amount of support that read has is fairly unimportant.
Third: Because if you refer to my read on you....
TWIE wrote:
PEOPLE WHO WERE ALREADY LESS TOWN BUT THEN ALSO AGREED WITH METALS TERRIBAD CASE STRANGELY.
ALSO SOMETIMES THIS SLOT LOOKS REALLY TOWN AND SOMETIMES I REALLY WANNA LYNCH IT.

Chandra(Not a Relevant Planeswalker)Nalaar
You'll notice that I mention that sometimes you look really town and sometime I really wanna lynch you.
So I can understand if other people have a townread on you if the don't get the same pings from some of your posts that I do.
Mmkay, fine. This point was never important anyway.
Well then. Great, you just wasted everyone's time.
In post 2118, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
TWIE wrote: And I mean this is in
figuratively
my first content post in this game. You didn't ask about my Umbrage town read then... why do you need it now?
I like this discredit. Its subtle but its cute. Solid tactic. Very town.
I have a browser extension that automatically changes the word literally to figuratively. It amuses me.
In post 2106, Chandra Nalaar wrote: A) I didn't say anything because I didn't particularly notice
B) I was also writing off your slot at the time because Yates, I have since realized that is stupid
C) I need it now because you just posted an entire readlist with zero actual logic/reasons/opinions in it and I'd like you to prove to me you didn't essentially use random.org and/or town consensus to invent it
D) Why do you think antagonizing me is a better use of your time than answering the question?
A) Reading my posts would probably help you to understand my thought process.
B) Did you also write off Displaced who just said the same thing a couple pages ago? Why is my read important and not his?
C) Yep. Town consensus. That's what it was. :neutral:
D) Not really an antagonizing post. If you're asking me questions to understand the thought process then why are you complaining when I ask you similar questions? It's relevant to know why Umbrage and Displaced are the only 2 names you were interested in on the whole list.
A) I don't believe they say much on the subject of Umbrage, and more importantly it should not be hard for you to give a quick sentence or two's worth of reasons upon request.
B) I already have a read on displaced, I am interacting in an attempt to get one on you.
C) You ignored the meat of this.
D) First of all, you weren't asking that question before, you just started asking it now. I picked those because in one case I don't agree, and in the other I think I do but it's not an incredibly popular opinion. And yes, continuing to ignore my direct question is antagonizing me. You can ask me similar questions, obviously, but I also expect you to answer mine. You have yet to answer one of them.
Chandra Nalaar wrote:Reaching? No, it would be reaching if I was calling him scum, but I'm not doing that. I'm trying to understand his thought process, but he is going out of his way to prevent me from doing so.

Okay, why do you not care about town consensus?
Well you kinda are. Or rather you're setting up to do so. See: the discredit of my post, Your point B). If you wrote Yates off as town and now you realize that that was stupid what you're saying is that you no longer think the slot is town. Soooo.... what is this post?
I get very tired of being accused of "setting up to do things". Just because I'm prodding at you does not mean I'm going to come away with a scumread. Your characterizing it that way really does not help your case though. What's wrong with point B? I can't write you off because multiball, and I was letting myself subconsciously do so. Surely even you would not argue that was not silly of me. I didn't write him off as town; I wrote him off as not black scum, because of interactions, and I never had much of a serious read on him aside from that.
wait wait wait

Earlier you said TWIE wasn't scum. You just said the original argument (him not having a townread on you) isn't that important. So what is all this shit? Why are you still pushing this?
In post 2145, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2139, TheWayItEnds wrote: Why does everyone think that being town means your reads automatically don't suck?

The town reads are like the least important part of the list and thats what everyone is getting hung up on.
You're missing the point. Why are *you* so convinced that *your* reads don't suck but everyone else's do.

I'm trying not to get too hung up on this because I really don't care about it. I don't plan on coming to a clear decision on your alignment today anymore, I think waiting and seeing may be best.
And that brings us here. Where Chandra seems genuinely confused as to why he would trust HIS OWN reads over anyone else's.

This whole thing is textbook OMGUS. Chandra was miffed at getting left off the town list. A regular townie would either let it go, question why he wasn't on the town list, or accuse TWIE of being scum. Not Chandra. Instead he engages in this huge passive-aggressive debate while constantly misrepping TWIE's statements. TWIE mentions that he didn't worry about four townies agreeing on something, Chandra says he's egotistical and against town consensus. It's a barrage of venom spewed at a player who just took his first look at the game. Plus we have the implicit message of "don't state any opinion the majority doesn't agree with", which is a good way to cause mislynches.

It's petty and paranoid. And you bet your ass it's scummy.

VOTE: Chandra
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #61) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2161, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Oh cool so Umbrage is scum, glad we figured that one out
well at least I'm not dealing with the passive-aggressive disguised OMGUS, nope, just go right out and say I'm scum for finding you scum, that's the true Chandra.

I hope you're scum because if you're town this is really shitty play
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #62) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2167, Metal Sonic wrote:Lynch viomi please :)

Don't want it to be derailed like what almost happened for rufflig wagon
poor analogy, Viomi wagon is more equivalent to the Yates wagon: absolute shit, but gains traction because it's an easy target and town is generally stupid
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #63) » Sun May 18, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2175, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2173, Viomi wrote:
In post 2167, Metal Sonic wrote:Lynch viomi please :)

Don't want it to be derailed like what almost happened for rufflig wagon
I answered your questions, shithead. A good townie would have unvoted me by now. Fuck off.

I'd rather lynch Chandra or beast. Also, I think @Umbrage is the only other person in this game who's brain works, tbqh.
Well Care to talk to me a reason why you are not scum right now?

180degree turns and scummy behavior and forced actions. Explain all those

3-2-1 go
In post 2177, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2176, Viomi wrote:Scratch Umbrage being the only logical person here, TWIE's not a moron either. Thank god. Maybe this game is still playable.

Reading thread now btw, have a bit to catch up on -u-

P-EDIT: @ZZZX; It's great you can list some things that are scummy, but no evidence of me actually doing it, ZZZX.
Also I really like TWIE's post, because he's smart enough to see what I clearly laid out. I didn't 180 degree turn anywhere; This account doesn't use meta to evaluate people, that is indeed something I don't do on this account. I'm still going to suggest it to others because it's the smartest way to get their playstyle. "Scummy behavior"? Example? And "forced actions"..? Which actions seemed forced to you and why?

P.S. Forgive me lately guys, on Aderall for my ADHD and I'm still coping with the angry factor .-.
Time to try using the phone to find all your scummy posts

BRB
In post 2179, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2178, Viomi wrote:
In post 2038, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 2023, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 2018, BulbaFenix wrote:I don't think Viomi knew it was fake. That was scum thinking they got killed for stupid reasons and throwing a hissy fit.
if you are town, you and your partner are jumping to a perceptual conclusion without any basis. If you are scum you are simply doing what you can to get town lynched and sticking with a tunnel.
So, bulba, I do know that you are a bit better than that. I expect more from you then to stick with such short sighted perceptions. I have no experience I can recall with Fennix. So, tell me in your history of game play, do scum generally throw hissy fits like that? Now, add in a person who dies early by lynch or night kill a lot... they sign in and see that they appear to be soon day killed... Now tell me what is more psychologically likely? Please feel free to provide evidence in completed games.

(FYI, I apologize in advance but for my own ease and for wall avoidance I will be taking pieces of your stuff a piece at time. At least it won't be a wall.)
TBH, I've seen it. MS pulled the SAME gambit when he entered the game with Josh_B, and Viomi even pointed it OUT as a gambit when you look at her ISO (quote #39). When she found out that MS did the SAME thing in the thread, from ISO'd post (#44, 45, 46 (that's the biggest one that sticks out because she KNEW he pulled the same stunt against JB coming in), 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 and 54) you can find her reaction (if ya hadn't looked). To ME, there's something seriously off base with Viomi.

She insults anyone who votes/objects to anything she says. Me, Sonic, and Vezo are just starters on that list. She tried splitting me and my hydra partner, which is super scummy to do imo. You don't try to appeal to emotion my partner. Told ZZZX that she was going to post a case up on him, NEVER followed thru with it and is voting him now on a... OMGUS?! I'd like to know more about that, Viomi, if you're willing to actually come in here and talk about what made you vote for ZZZX after saying he was a town read of yours on day one. Cause a lot of your "logic" doesn't add up...

~Fenix
Fenix is still dumb.
Why would scum!Viomi point out a gambit right before using it?
WIFOM
In post 2041, Metal Sonic wrote: Let me tell you my
theory
why I think she did that. She was throwing all the shit in hopes that I would "feel hurt" or "be pressurised" in order to spill the beans and to admit that it was a fake shot. So that she knew she could live longer as scum. Survivalistic. Fortunately, for me, I have seen multiple instances of this "fake rage" from scum to be unfazed by such nonsense. Simply put, if she was scum that did not know if the shot was real or fake, she would naturally be in a panic and would try her best to ascertain the situation and gain control.
Keyword: Theory.

Here's some facts for you: I'm survivalistic as town. This is a fact. I would self-meta but that would be so ironically bad I'd cry. But I might have to if you're literally too dumb to do it yourself.

"Simply put," regardless of my alignment, I would naturally be in a panic and would try my best to ascertain the situation and gain control.

I mean, just check my signature for my win/loss rate. This game is really fucking boring with people like you, MS.

Win lose actually means nothing. Let me see yours and decide
In post 2180, ZZZX wrote:Bloody Lol viomi that record is bad
ALL THESE POSTS ARE SHIT
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #64) » Sun May 18, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2191, vezokpiraka wrote:Umbrage stop spewing shit in the thread and come to your town senses.
Scum are clinging to you hoping to get out of being killed.
another pointless shit post
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #65) » Sun May 18, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2163, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 2162, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2161, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Oh cool so Umbrage is
scum
, glad we figured that one out

You.. seem to think in a different way than most of the players here lol
I agree with chandra. It's rare when Umbrage is so openly scum.
In post 2191, vezokpiraka wrote:Umbrage stop spewing shit in the thread and come to your
town
senses.
Scum are clinging to you hoping to get out of being killed.
I'm calling Chandra/ZZZX/vezok scumteam right now
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #66) » Sun May 18, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2109, Umbrage wrote:OK, can someone give me a semi-decent reason to switch to the Viomi wagon?
still waiting on this

haven't seen a pro-Viomi lynch argument that doesn't rely on meta, WIFOM, or Sonic and ZZZX being useless trolls
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #67) » Sun May 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2204, BulbaFenix wrote:See post 2041, vote viomi 2014.

~Fenix
I already said that Sonic's case is bullshit, basing a case on reactions to a fake dayvig is really fucking stupid to begin with, and Sonic being Sonic doesn't help matters.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #68) » Sun May 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2208, BulbaFenix wrote:Okay, how about the fact that she's not scumhunting, that she spent d1 trying to lynch people based on "bad case = scum"
so she's not scumhunting except for when she was
that she refused to give her reads when she thought she was going to die
I likely would've done the same thing as a final 'fuck you' to Sonic.

that gambit was shit, we learned nothing from it except that Sonic is a worthless troll
that she acted in a complete opposite manner than town when she wanted to replace out when she thought she was going to die, but not when she found out that the shot was fake, even though she was raging about the manner of the shot the whole time
again, dependent upon the fake daykill and her (justified) rage afterward

making town frustrated and then calling them scum for being frustrated is not scumhunting
and finally, she tried to buddy up to this head of the hydra, effectively seeking to split the hydra, in an effort to try to get me to get Fenix off of her.
not a scumtell
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #69) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Umbrage »

TheWayItEnds wrote:
ZZZX wrote: How is that even true?

I would like to see all facts of reasons people think about others to actually get a higher chance of catching scum.

If you deny this then this is basically you trying to stop our info hunting which is a scummy action.
:facepalm:

If you and metal sonic could just stop posting useless drivel that would be great.
TWIE is town and my new favourite player.
In post 2212, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 2211, Umbrage wrote:
In post 2208, BulbaFenix wrote:Okay, how about the fact that she's not scumhunting, that she spent d1 trying to lynch people based on "bad case = scum"
so she's not scumhunting except for when she was
If you believe that bad case = scum is scumhunting, then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.
that she acted in a complete opposite manner than town when she wanted to replace out when she thought she was going to die, but not when she found out that the shot was fake, even though she was raging about the manner of the shot the whole time
again, dependent upon the fake daykill and her (justified) rage afterward

making town frustrated and then calling them scum for being frustrated is not scumhunting
If she was so frustrated, why did she make a big deal about replacing out when she thought she was dead and not afterward, when she knew it was fake and she'd still have to deal with the person she raged at? Wouldn't she still be the same amount of frustrated then as when she thought she was dead? What changed?
and finally, she tried to buddy up to this head of the hydra, effectively seeking to split the hydra, in an effort to try to get me to get Fenix off of her.
not a scumtell
Please explain to me how buddying up to one part of the hydra to pit the heads of the hydra against each other and get a vote off of you is not scummy.

-Bulba
1. Well you're using her bad cases on people with bad cases as an example of why she's scum, so how is what you're doing any different? Being bad at scumhunting doesn't mean scum.

2. I've lost it and said I'm replacing out, then changed my mind. She's overly emotional, as anyone would be when dealing with Sonic's shit. Still not scummy.

3. Everyone appeals to the people who they think will believe them. I'm not trying to persuade Sonic to vote Chandra because I know he's too narrow-minded to switch wagons. And you only started talking with me when I asked for a reason to join the Viomi wagon, showing that I could be influenced.

VOTE: beastcharizard because Viomi is still a shit lynch that gives us no info, and I still think beast has a fairly good chance of being scum.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #70) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Umbrage »

and I'm still not reading half the game because of ZZZX shitting up the thread

someone vig him please
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #71) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Umbrage »

I gut read Vezok as scum. I've been wrong about him before though. It's true his town play isn't much better than his scum play.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #72) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2246, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2244, Umbrage wrote:and I'm still not reading half the game because of ZZZX shitting up the thread

someone vig him please
I had 3 short posts this page and the one before it.

Please. STAHP. I wish mafia could nightkill me thou. Or is that true? (TRUE WIFOM)
stop posting
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #73) » Tue May 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2286, Josh_B wrote:
In post 2281, mozamis wrote:an still make this happen, I am worried that town are being presented with a false dichotomy "Beast or Viomi" but bollocks to that let's lync
I agree that "beast or viomi", is a false dichotomy. -Now if we could just convince everyone who started it, we could lynch and move on.
except that RachMarie is town as fuck
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #74) » Wed May 21, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 2304, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I am synthesizing my townread on him with the opinions of my strong townreads who think he's scum and getting a ":S". I might lynch him depending on who my other choice was.
but your townreads think he's town!

don't you care about town consensus?

more evidence of why Chandra is lying scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”