Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:I feel you & nero have some ego issues. Would you both ever consider to play as team instead of try to piss on each other all the time?
I am done with both of you. Remember the last jason game? You both fought all day and what did you guys acheive? there were more than 40 pages for a single day phase because of both of you and out come was "both of you were Town". You both gave so much space for Scum team to sit back and relax in game. so, Don't do it same mistake again.. If Nero has good points, Try working with him... I feel you both would make a GREAT TEAM TOGETHER. I am very serious about this. Unless you both can't work on issues between both of you.. We wont win this game.
Or we could just kill Yates so I can lead the town to victory. :) I actually think Yates ego is bigger than mine. When he's wrong about something instead of admitting that he's wrong he'll argue that he's right even though the facts are not on his side. At the very least that's anti-town.

So other than misrepping like crazy and taking little potshots at me like troll scum...
He was being massively defensive and whiney in the early game.
There was also some selective scumhunting thing but I'll have to look through his ISO and see what that is.

Speaking of selective scumhunting...UN is prob scum so

vote:UnfriendlyNeighbors

In post 840, ThAdmiral wrote:@ nero cain: I'm pretty sure I've asked you 2 or 3 questions I didn't get answers too
I remember you asking me about Beast and about my statement that "the folks poo-poohing the Aronis kill were scum or dumb". We've talked about the kill already. I did not respond to your question about Beast. I'm leaning scum here since I think his "I'm gonna sheep you Nero!" but not really sheeping me was to get on my good side. I could have voted his buddy and he obviously did not want to sheep me then. So what else did you ask me about?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

My primary qualm about UN being scum is "if they were scum, would they really suck this badly?" They're better than this either way, though.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 876, Chandra Nalaar wrote:My primary qualm about UN being scum is "if they were scum, would they really suck this badly?" They're better than this either way, though.
So if they are constantly better either way, then it can be safely ignored. Look only at their content. Is the qualm still there?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Yates »

In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:You think Squireel is scummy because she is defending Pidgey more than she suppose too?
No. It's like this:

She claimed in a post to be leaning scum on me and leaning Town on Pidgey because he seemed to be scumhunting out of the gate. I thought it was weird because of the two of us I felt like my posts "out of the gate" had more scum hunting. It kind of spiraled into a crap storm of misreps and semantics from there.

So my initial concern with SG was what looked like a perversion of logic and lack of internal consistency. The continued misreps and word twisting are what has me continuing to believe she is likely scum.
In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:I feel you & nero have some ego issues. Would you both ever consider to play as team instead of try to piss on each other all the time?
I am done with both of you.
Sometimes you have two players that rub each other the wrong way. Nero rubbed me the wrong way right off the bat.
In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote: Remember the last jason game?
The one where a Vanilla Town Nero inexplicably faked having a "QuickTopic Investigation" guilty on Town me? Yup. I would NEVER fake a guilty on someone as Town without admitting to a gambit. And Nero was deservedly shot in the head that night for doing so. Keep THAT in mind as you evaluate the hypocrisy and truth value of this statement:
In post 875, Nero Cain wrote:I actually think Yates ego is bigger than mine. When he's wrong about something instead of admitting that he's wrong he'll argue that he's right even though the facts are not on his side. At the very least that's anti-town.
In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:Unless you both can't work on issues between both of you.. We wont win this game.
So this sounds like you are assuming both Nero and I are Town? Do you actually have a Town read on Nero or are you just making a point?
In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:Why are you pointing pieces from my post? I said more things about his play than one.
For the record - ^^^THAT is the kind of thing she's been doing all game and part of why I'm still scum reading her.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Mutleyddmc will be replaced after failing to pick up prod.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 878, Yates wrote:Nero rubbed me the wrong way right off the bat.
grow a fucking backbone. baby.
In post 878, Yates wrote:The one where a Vanilla Town Nero inexplicably faked having a "QuickTopic Investigation" guilty on Town me? Yup. I would NEVER fake a guilty on someone as Town without admitting to a gambit. And Nero was deservedly shot in the head that night for doing so. Keep THAT in mind as you evaluate the hypocrisy and truth value of this statement:
All I hear is wah wah wah.

Anyways, I was shot the next day without a chance to claim but its not like you use facts in your statements. But if you want to talk about moral values then we can talk about how your "wife" all the sudden had the same scumreads as I did in the dead qt. fucking cheater.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 878, Yates wrote:Nero rubbed me the wrong way right off the bat.
grow a fucking backbone. baby.
In post 878, Yates wrote:The one where a Vanilla Town Nero inexplicably faked having a "QuickTopic Investigation" guilty on Town me? Yup. I would NEVER fake a guilty on someone as Town without admitting to a gambit. And Nero was deservedly shot in the head that night for doing so. Keep THAT in mind as you evaluate the hypocrisy and truth value of this statement:
All I hear is wah wah wah.

Anyways, I was shot the next day without a chance to claim but its not like you use facts in your statements. But if you want to talk about moral values then we can talk about how your "wife" all the sudden had the same scumreads as I did in the dead qt. fucking cheater.

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Yates »

In post 880, Nero Cain wrote:grow a fucking backbone. baby.
That's the problem. I have one. I saw you immediately troll me and called you out on it. Not sure what else there is to say about that. *shrug*
In post 880, Nero Cain wrote:All I hear is wah wah wah.
About as mature of a response as I suppose I could have hoped for from you.
In post 880, Nero Cain wrote:I was shot the next day without a chance to claim but its not like you use facts in your statements.
I actually do. You know, like I did in the portion of the argument that elicited the "wah wah wah" response since you aren't mature enough to take responsibility for your action or to recognize the anti-Town nature of your play.
In post 880, Nero Cain wrote:if you want to talk about moral values
It's not about morals - it's about the information you provide to your team.
Please pm me to pre-in
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 876, Chandra Nalaar wrote:My primary qualm about UN being scum is "if they were scum, would they really suck this badly?" They're better than this either way, though.
It's Cabd. Mac is generally useless but this seems different than Cabd town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 882, Yates wrote:
In post 880, Nero Cain wrote:grow a fucking backbone. baby.
That's the problem. I have one. I saw you immediately troll me and called you out on it. Not sure what else there is to say about that. *shrug*
No, that was you getting fussy for no reason. Everyone else realized that I was fucking around. Either you are immature as fuck or you are scum.
In post 880, Nero Cain wrote:I was shot the next day without a chance to claim but its not like you use facts in your statements.
I actually do. You know, like I did in the portion of the argument that elicited the "wah wah wah" response since you aren't mature enough to take responsibility for your action or to recognize the anti-Town nature of your play.
yep. I was wrong. I didn't think anyone could be that fucking derpy and still be town so I fake claimed 'cause at the least you were a distraction to the town but I really did think you were scum. Still, I was shot the next day and didn't even get a chance to claim. Those are the facts.
In post 880, Nero Cain wrote:if you want to talk about moral values
It's not about morals - it's about the information you provide to your team.
Oh, like the constant lies that you are spreading in this game?

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Yates »

In post 884, Nero Cain wrote:Either you are immature as fuck or you are scum.
Nailed me. I'm immature and I have an ego. You win the argument and the internet.

Is that what you want to hear? You've got it. Now grow up and play like a man yourself.

/last response to this off topic ridiculousness.
Please pm me to pre-in
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 856, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 852, Yates wrote:
In post 851, ArcAngel9 wrote:And also i want to know how Arnois stabbed? Do we have a day VIG?
Are they any claims? If so, who and what are the claims. Thank you.
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot Aronis and I am town. I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:
In post 685, Yates wrote:
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
Why didn't you shoot your vote? Or press your target for reads/info first?
I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
In post 689, jklash12 wrote:
In post 687, Yates wrote:
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
Ok. So you understand now how your shot would be more useful towards the end of the day - especially as we acquire Town consensus?
Yeah I realize that nowa
Holy shit. Is this guy new? Didn't he knew that all day Vig usually discuss first if they come out.
Is there any possiblity, this guy could be scum day vig? Is that allowed in this setup?
this is an awful post

only scum raise unanswerable questions, town's usually too busy trying to find answers to do this bullshit speculating "implying without saying anything" crap.

note to self, keep an eye on ArcAngel

also why is beastcharizard not lynched yet?
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Yates »

In post 886, Umbrage wrote:this is an awful post
Umbrage - meet ArcAngel. :lol:
Please pm me to pre-in
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Nero & Yates - SHUT UPPPPPP!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Can you both stick to this game and dont make the other game issues as another reason to shit on each other. I used that game as reference so that you both realize the damage you guys done and lead town to loose that game. You guys were cleary playing on your own alignment and not with Town.

Either You both enjoy throwing faults at each other or just you both dont have anything do in your life but please for god sake....there are others in this game and its not happenign for us. You both are taking our fun time here with tons of trash talk. So please.. STOP this right here. If you guys dont enjoy each other that well why signing into a game together?. why cant play in different games?

In post 875, Nero Cain wrote: Speaking of selective scumhunting...UN is prob scum so

vote:UnfriendlyNeighbors

Explain why Unfriendly is scum? please.
In post 878, Yates wrote:
In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:You think Squireel is scummy because she is defending Pidgey more than she suppose too?
No. It's like this:

She claimed in a post to be leaning scum on me and leaning Town on Pidgey because he seemed to be scumhunting out of the gate. I thought it was weird because of the two of us I felt like my posts "out of the gate" had more scum hunting. It kind of spiraled into a crap storm of misreps and semantics from there.

So my initial concern with SG was what looked like a perversion of logic and lack of internal consistency. The continued misreps and word twisting are what has me continuing to believe she is likely scum.
So can you please link to me the posts of Pidgey that looked overly scum hunting?

In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:Unless you both can't work on issues between both of you.. We wont win this game.
So this sounds like you are assuming both Nero and I are Town? Do you actually have a Town read on Nero or are you just making a point? [/quote]

the kind of experience i had with both you. Yes, I probably think you both are town and you both enjoy fighting like a old married couple.
I am going by meta on Nero , Nero is hyperly active and particpate more in a game where he is town. He hardly makes any good deal out of blames or accusations when he is scum. So yes, I think Nero is town and as for as about you. As of this moment, I think you're town too..but my read on you is not as confident as my read on nero because i can't use meta on you. You're a very cunning player but so far what i noticed in your play is "Town motives" , I dont assume a scum dig into game only to fall in it. So, you both seem town to me so far like all the games you both played earlier.
In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:Why are you pointing pieces from my post? I said more things about his play than one.
For the record - ^^^THAT is the kind of thing she's been doing all game and part of why I'm still scum reading her.[/quote]

I am still awaiting for her answer for my earlier post. I ll conclude my opinion after that.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 886, Umbrage wrote:
In post 856, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 852, Yates wrote:
In post 851, ArcAngel9 wrote:And also i want to know how Arnois stabbed? Do we have a day VIG?
Are they any claims? If so, who and what are the claims. Thank you.
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot Aronis and I am town. I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:
In post 685, Yates wrote:
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
Why didn't you shoot your vote? Or press your target for reads/info first?
I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
In post 689, jklash12 wrote:
In post 687, Yates wrote:
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
Ok. So you understand now how your shot would be more useful towards the end of the day - especially as we acquire Town consensus?
Yeah I realize that nowa
Holy shit. Is this guy new? Didn't he knew that all day Vig usually discuss first if they come out.
Is there any possiblity, this guy could be scum day vig? Is that allowed in this setup?
this is an awful post

only scum raise unanswerable questions, town's usually too busy trying to find answers to do this bullshit speculating "implying without saying anything" crap.

note to self, keep an eye on ArcAngel

also why is beastcharizard not lynched yet?
Wtf you're talking about. who are you anyways?
What is in my question is suppose to be unaswerable. That guy shot someone TOWN. Are you blind? :o
And feel free to keep your eye balls extra wide open.. You will be suprised!!!!!!!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Post#8888
Mod - Can you fix the QUOTES PLEASE. Ty :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A lot of it is vibeish. I'm not getting the same Cabd town feeling. His "catch" on Josh is ridiculously silly and he wasn't the first one to bring up this game being probs MB and Josh is a much easier target than Yates or whomever else brought it up. Is he a town read for you?

beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:18 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@Nero:

I was going to sheep you but then I got a heavy scum read so I decided I didn't need to sheep you. Sheeping is done when one doesn't have any strong reads but you trust in someone else's non-strong reads more than your own.

@Umbrage:

I am not lynched because not enough people share your opinion of me being scum.

@Arc:

Shooting someone town doesn't make someone scum or scummy. Plenty of vigilantes shoot town people at night but that doesn't mean we lynch them for doing so.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 814, Chandra Nalaar wrote:In my opinion, this will be worth revisiting if the game is actually multiball, but lynching for it Day 1 would be stupid when waiting has a chance of rendering it moot.
Fair point, but it does look like scum.
In post 833, mozamis wrote:
In post 829, displaced wrote:got some bad vibes about AJ and UN for pushing JOshb's multiball specs as scummy, since a game this size is gonna be multiball most of the time.
Completely agree with this. Also, the "too much info" slip doesn't really make sense in this case, since scum won't have any info on the possbility of another scum team. So even if Josh is scum, he can't make that slip, since he can't know anyway.
It is not the action. It was the wording he had for it. Others have mentioned multiball, but his posting appears to be a scumslip of him thinking as scum in multiball.

VOTE: Yates.

Regardless of Joshy's alignment and regardless of multiball or not, I believe Yates is sour.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

I am unfortunately feeling slightly out of the game right now. The consistent walling is sapping my will to read, and I am glazing over far too many details.

Angel is a sweetie, though. There's not a hint of bitterness about her.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Malakittens replaces Pappums Rat, thank you
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

@Umbrage:
In post 886, Umbrage wrote:also why is beastcharizard not lynched yet?
In post 806, The Rufflig wrote:@Umbrage: I see you are still pushing BC. Do you have anything else to say on BC? I'm not sold on the points brought up against him thus far.
Also, most of my thoughts on your initial case on beastcharizard are mentioned in .

---

@Aunt Jemina:
In post 893, Aunt Jemina wrote:Regardless of Joshy's alignment
Have you changed your mind on Josh_B? If not, I left you a question in . I'm not looking for detailed proof or anything. Just your thoughts.

---

Welcome, Malakittens.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Allo~

I only have limited time, but I have read the first 10 pages. (I have to eat dinner).

I didn't like The Ruffling's . The calling out of Jklash felt off when there's other people who have posted and didn't comment at all on the exchange.

Aunt Jemina looks town from her .

Kid A & ZZZX's interactions on page 2 bother me.

My gut doesn't like Josh_B.

I don't really Jklash either because he calls out Pidgey for not RSV'ing, but there's content outside of RVS stage that could be commented on, but he doesn't.

I believe Nero Cain is town.

Umbrage might be town.

Nero Cain, your post 134? The last game w/ SQ was Charmed and she wasn't spammy. Are you thinking of a different game?

Don't like Chandra N.

Universal's posts reads of panicky scum trying to fit in, but not sure if that's mainly due to the new-hydra feel or what, but don't like it.

Yates *is* bothering me. The tunneling on SQ/NC is getting old pretty fast. It's all he's focusing on. (note to myself that I want to take a closer look at Yates).

Pv *might* be town. I'm feeling that vibe for some reason. Mainly due to the reaction in regards to AJ's attack.

Ugh, Cabd, that's kinda ironic that you are bitching at Bulba for the alt thing when you publicly outed mine in WTP because of a feeling and ~meta~. :\
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

@ZZZX: I don't need a wall or a post by post sort of reply. Just your thoughts on it as a whole. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was asking for a lot more.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 893, Aunt Jemina wrote:Regardless of Joshy's alignment and regardless of multiball or not, I believe Yates is sour.
Why? What leads you to this "belief?"
Please pm me to pre-in

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”