Graveyard Shift Mafia - ROLL CREDITS

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1419 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

btw, you guys have forgotten one very important question about my claim and none of you have thought to ask me what happens if B&B gets killed but not lynched
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1423 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1421, Brian Skies wrote:No. I just assumed you would tell us or cry and powerfuck the scumteam if you don't get removed.
well i mean, i already hinted around at what happens if B&B dies, and i had intentionally left that part out because i didnt feel the scumteam needed that information. but since people are actually serious about wagoning us:

we win with the town if B&B dies, we leave the game outright if we get them lynched. HENCE WHY I SAID that if they get NK'd, we'll have no choice but to curbstomp the scumteam

HOWEVER the likelihood that they're going to NK that slot gets smaller and smaller because B&B just looks worse and worse, sooooooo it's either get them lynched or hope that they get vigged or town it the fuck up and get themselves NK'd
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1422, Infinite Jesters wrote:I do when they work for town!

so far I am not seeing it

okay so fakegod faked a guilty, what do you want me to say? it was bullshit before he typed it out, it was BLATANT bullshit and we told him nobody would buy it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Serene2 »

i mean let's be real for a second, mollie, your read on me early on was what? that i was too calm? fuck that

people bitching and complaining that i'm not yelling enough is one of the biggest reasons i retired, i got SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of people scum reading me if i'm not yelling endlessly

i was a god damn treestump in POTUS mafia. you know how much screaming i did? exactly zero.

you can't read me for shit, and i get tired of you pretending that you can. same goes for AP.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1426, Brian Skies wrote:I don't know. Now that I know how your wincon changes, I'm less averse to lynching you. Looks more likely to be a scum fakeclaim.

nah, i wouldn't claim a non-visiting role without knowing if there were a tracker / watcher / etc etc etc

but people just whine and complain about WIFOM when i point that out

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1428, ika wrote:
In post 1417, BirdAndBeast wrote:Serene town makes me scum because... ?
I wouldnt expect them to be tunnling you out of pure hatred, also if they are town and they went this far to try to get your lynch done, i would be more inclinced to think that they have a guilty on you or something. I would at least want a role claim from you
In post 1418, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1416, ika wrote:The bolded part is what i dont have that you do, pitty.
I like to imagine myself as a very kind and understanding person.
At least when I'm not throwing F-bombs everywhere in a game thread.
I am too, however its also a great weakness, sometimes to get things dones is to throw the f-bomb and yell.

p-edit: you already stated you will powerfuck the scum team, if you like i can go grab the quote

pedit2: do you stand by the "you leave game outright"? cause if not i will polcy lynch your ass

pedits3: thats also what im sipulating, a mass bussing in progress. but if serene is willing to stand by the "removed from game" part, im willing to go with it

how many times do you want me to repeat it

IF B&B GETS LYNCHED I FULFILL MY WINCON AND LEAVE THE GAME

feel free to lynch me if that doesn't happen

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1429, Brian Skies wrote:You could just NK BnB and go on your merry way.
shit i didnt even think of that

brb submitting NK

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Serene2 »

shift change in 4 minutes

the fact that B&B HASN'T been NK'd worries me, either they really are scum or else my reads are incredibly bad this game and scum don't see me as a threat (scum could just NK them and let me take the fall for it, thus removing five strong players from the game)

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

orrrrrr option 3, they're perfectly fine letting the shitstorm play its course and figure town will help them lynch

i'm gonna be thinking this over during the night shift

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1436, Infinite Jesters wrote:which is shit.

actually i've been working my ass off this game, it's DGB and FakeGod that have barely been around :-/

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1439, BirdAndBeast wrote:Lololol ika. U funny

fuck you, AP, just because I dislike you doesn't mean i'd play against my wincon

watching you die is LITERALLY my wincon

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1440, Infinite Jesters wrote:grrr...

serene is scumclaiming omg

give me a break man, i've worked 3 double shifts in a week and i've been fighting a migraine all day

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1443, Infinite Jesters wrote:IT HAS CROSSED MY MIND THAT BIRD PEOPLE AND SERENE WERE XBUSSING

shhhhhhhhh dont go there

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1446, Infinite Jesters wrote:CAN WE PLZ LYNCH SERENE NOW
the fact that you can't tell when i'm joking just goes back to the fact that you can't read me

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #214) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Go home you're off the clock
Last edited by The Critic on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #215) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Serene has decided that in spite of the fact that he's helping us kill what we're killing, we're willing to assist the town in lynching Venmar.

We sincerely hope that you all remember this olive branch of goodwill.

Unvote

Vote: Venmar

we have other thoughts too, but it's late

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #216) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1559, Svenskt Stål wrote:Stop whining, understand that your attitude is anti town and solve your issues, you have been pissed the entire game.

This is unacceptable.

this is a good point and it goes back to why I got caught by Nuwen in Catch-22 Mafia (aside from a sloppy half-ass bus)-

Why would town be pissed when we've already lynched scum early?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1563, Svenskt Stål wrote:Uhm, no. 14.5 is town.
14.5 was sketchy as hell about the guilty claim though

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1569, Infinite Jesters wrote:correct me if I am wrong, but didn't serene go "yes yes we're a lyncher" after some1 suggested it?

you're absolutely wrong

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Serene2 »

like seriously mollie, you're not even paying attention anymore?

the first mention of lynchers aside from 14.5 pussyfooting around the cop guilty:
In post 1153, Serene2 wrote:so here's the deal, fuckers-

you guys are going to help us lynch B&B. in exchange, DGB, FakeGod, and I will help you hunt down the scum team. HOWEVER before the game is over YOU MUST HELP US LYNCH B&B. B&B gets lynched, we leave the game and we're out of your hair for good. everyone wins except scum.

if that slot gets NK'd, we'll powerfuck the scum team just out of spite and damn meanness, so don't even think about that

if town decides to lynch us tomorrow, fine, whatever, we've already fucked our game anyway and we've come to accept this

hammer belongs to the innocent child, if anyone else hammers then it's as good as a scum claim.
unvote
vote: Zoraster
In post 1165, BirdAndBeast wrote:Did you seriously just claim Lyncher for our slot?

PLEASE USE YOUR FUCKING EYES AND NOTE THAT IT CAME UP AFTER MY CLAIM

FOR FUCKS SAKE

i can never stay mad at you baby but why you make me do that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1569, Infinite Jesters wrote:also I am coming off of 2 games in a row where scum *cough tbone* tried to claim a fake guilty on me so I am starting to think superfluous cop claims are scummy. and last I spoke with nacho he thought fakegod was playing to his scum meta.

didn't nacho fake a guilty on town in binding of isaac?

okay then, his credibility here is zero

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1570, ika wrote:
~Jordan’

AG
ar

Bird
and
Beast

Brian Skies

ika

infinite jesters

MrZepher

Sere
ne2

Svenskt Stal

Zdenek

Ar
onis

BROseidon

Dry
-fit

Fourteen
Point
Five

hip
lop

iamau
sername

PeregrineV

The Goat

xRECKONERx

Ven
mar

is this a reads list or a pride march, i don't know what half this shit means

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #222) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1576, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'll drink to that.

oh good

*pours you some hemlock*

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #223) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Serene2 »

but seriously how the fuck does ika have exactly two hard-town reads

everything else is just wishy washy bullshit unless i'm reading his jamaican flag readlist incorrectly

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #224) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1581, Infinite Jesters wrote:so are you a lyncher on bird people yes or no. I mean you say yes but it seems weird to say you are working with town, but want bird people dead, and bring up the usurper role.

i never brought up the usurper role

if you're misunderstanding things, maybe it's because you're not fucking paying attention.

why would you ask me again if i'm lyncher to them when I ALREADY SAID I AM AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THIS IN YOUR POST

i'm working with town because I WANT THE TOWN TO HELP ME LYNCH B&B

FAILING THAT, I CAN STILL WIN WITH THE TOWN IF THEY GET KILLED

which gets more and more likely because you people won't just help me out

like come on, please don't tell me you're asking me to reiterate things i've already said. i know the the things i've already said--- in fact, I'M THE ONE THAT SAID THEM

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #225) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1582, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1574, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1569, Infinite Jesters wrote:also I am coming off of 2 games in a row where scum *cough tbone* tried to claim a fake guilty on me so I am starting to think superfluous cop claims are scummy. and last I spoke with nacho he thought fakegod was playing to his scum meta.

didn't nacho fake a guilty on town in binding of isaac?

okay then, his credibility here is zero
nacho didn't play that game?

srsly?
shit, you're right, i'm confusing him with Nero Cain, my bad

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #226) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Serene2 »

This is FG.

I haven't been very active in this game ever since kuribo retracted the fakeclaim I wrote.

I have been following the thread somewhat though.

I'm pretty sure Venmar is town. Too bad I'm getting outvoted by DGB and kuribo in the hydra QT.

Ah well. C'est la vie.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #227) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Serene2 »

nah, you havent convinced me or DGB that he's town

and you've been treating me like a redheaded stepchild all game, so you don't get to call in favors

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #228) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Serene2 »

for everyone BUT mollie, re: venmar-

* if you believe B&B to be town, then Venmar is easily opportunistic in wanting him lynched after my claim

* I didn't like the waaaay delayed "lol wtf this isnt my old shift"

* seriously how can he say he didn't notice that?

* bro reached out to him and was met with "lol no go away"

* his rage in #601 looked fake as hell to me, and I can read rage better than almost anyone on the site

* ISO him and tell me he's town

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #229) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1601, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 96, Serene2 wrote:nah mastin, you battling me would end with me faking a guilty on you and getting you lynched while you're VLA if i was scum :-P
hhmmmm...
now you're just grasping for straws, YOU KNOW GOD DAMN WELL IT WAS AN INSIDE REFERENCE TO THIS GAME

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=33707

BECAUSE YOU WERE IN THAT GAME

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #230) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Serene2 »

And speaking of that game

WHO DID I KILL FIRST in that game

We both know you're not getting lynched here--- Sven is town as fuck and you're a claimed lover to him. You've been calling me scum repeatedly, but you don't stop to think for two god damn seconds that I'd have smoked your ass already? Come the fuck on.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #231) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 am

Post by Serene2 »

Honestly mollie at this point I don't know what to make of you. You have picked apart, misrepresented and at times even flat out lied about almost every fucking post I've made. And for what? To justify a bullshit tunnel ON A PLAYER WE BOTH KNOW YOU CANT FUCKING READ

you have exactly ONE GOD DAMN "scum read" and you're pushing it to the exclusion of any other content! And you don't even stop to think that maybe, just maybe I'm sick of this bullshit?

It's bad enough I had to draw Lyncher to two of the more competent players on the site, I damn well for need you making up reasons to tunnel me and pretending you can read me

Bad enough one of my heads made the STUPIDEST FUCKING CLAIM EVER

In short, your play is bullshit, this town is bullshit, my role is bullshit, my hydra is bullshit

@town: if you're going to lynch me, do it today because I've just fucking had it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #232) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Serene2 »

"Work with the town" they said

Except this town is lurk and derp central

"Work with the town" said mollie

OH EXCEPT DONT VOTE OUR PRECIOUS VENMAR

So done with this shit.

unvote
Vote: serene2

Updated reads to come later fuck this

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #233) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Serene2 »

"I work with indies when they help the town"

No you fucking don't. I've been way more helpful to this town than you. I've been forthcoming nwithy claim, with my reads, with retracting FGs stupid ass guilty

You on the other hand, have been:

"B&B are town serene is scum
B&B are town serene is scum
WAIT DONT LYNCH VENMAR SERENE IS SCUM"

That is seriously a representation of your reads this game

So here's a simple question mollie:

After I flip Lyncher, what are your reads?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #234) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Serene2 »

Come on mollie you ought to know better than to play chicken with me

I've given my reads---- several times

How bout yours?

@town lynch me. I'm begging you. Then throw mollie straight into the fire after my flip

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #235) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Serene2 »

You bring up bullshit points from anything goes

You poke at me endlessly

You play AGAINST YOUR OWN CLAIMED TOWN META

You misrepresent openly almost any post I make

You flat out lie at times

And you expect me to take that shit with a smile? You're a better player than that mollie, we both know you aren't stupid.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #236) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Serene2 »

You know what, DGB and FG can deal with this game for a few days

I really don't have the energy for this shot lately, I shoulda stayed retired

See that's my problem, I like the people on this site, I just hate playing Mafia

And it goes doubly for you mollie: I like you as a person. I just can't deal with the same bullshit every time we play together. I don't want shit to be sideways between us. I don't want to rage impotently at you in Dead QTs like in Isaac or ignore you like in Touhou or just straight kill you like in Death Note. I just don't have it in me anymore, that's why I retired. That's why I wasn't on board with Serening again. I'm sick of the site meta, I'm sick of being expected to be pissed off all the time lest someone wagon me, and I'm sick of arguing with people that for the most part I actually like.

I just don't have it in me anymore. So lynch me or vig me or NK me or whatever because I'm just burnt.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #237) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Serene2 »

EBWOP: real good timing there

So done.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #238) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Serene2 »

Playing mafia lately is a lot like the middle of my divorce when we were broken up but still living together. It's pretty much just being pissed off with people that I care about. I didn't have the energy for all the arguments in the kitchen, and I sure as hell don't have the energy for this.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #239) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

Yeah me too. A nice shade of turquoise.

Look guys, there's a reason why B&B is a lyncher target and it's not because he's the cop, that'd be way too bastard. It's got to be because he's scum. His behavior supports that.

Now if you guys think he's such outstanding town that you'll never lynch him, WE BEG YOU TO HAVE MERCY ON OUR WRETCHED SOULS, AND VIG US.

It you vig us
then
lynch him there will be words.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #240) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:I find Serene's nonsense hard to deal with.
Kill us. Please.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #241) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

No. That wasn't a vig.

Notice that there are still 20 people remaining, and Agar is still listed as one of the people in this shift.

I'm guessing it was some kind of public reveal ability.

I have mixed feelings about the target though.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #242) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Serene2 »

@Brian Skies

I'll help you now if you help me lynch B&B later.

VOTE: Zepher

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #243) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1669, Infinite Jesters wrote:would you like to know if lynchers count as scum? cos I sure do!
Only if their target is town. When their target is scum, the lyncher is a POWER ROLE of relentless hounding of scum.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #244) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1771, BirdAndBeast wrote:And jesus, why WOULD anyone think that Agar was something other than a scumkill.

Apparently YOU would have thought that. Or at least should have, considering you were "scumreading" him for so long.
In post 1259, BirdAndBeast wrote:Agar isn't really a townread. I just see shinier things like Venmar not looking town, Zdenek being questionable (and mastin actually agreeing with me there) and Serene.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #245) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Your only "recent" read of Agar was after his death.
In post 1664, BirdAndBeast wrote:Agar was scum killed you retards. I cant figure out if you guys are actually this dumb or are just scum and posturing.

Before that, the only time you mentioned Agar was in the post that I quoted where you said he wasn't a town read.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #246) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1773, BirdAndBeast wrote:If you are town then you are being shameful I hope for your sake you are scum.

For that matter, why do you even give a shit? You'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever convince me not to lynch you this game.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #247) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1731, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1727, FourteenPointFive wrote:LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
I like this reasoning for Venmar-town, actually.

Even if his play style aggravates me on a personal level, and even if his read on BnB is probably wrong, this makes sense.

VOTE: Zdenek

Placehold that for now.

In the interest of quid-pro-quo and helping the town find scum, we've decided to sheep the IC.

unvote

Vote: Zdenek

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (isolation #248) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1777, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hey Ika Im feeling pissed off for reasons Im not allowed to discuss but talking to you is actually relatively better than continuing doing things that piss me off EVEN MORE, so I have a gift for you:

Agar -
Eeeehhhh????? Hes voting scum so he can be a weird neon greenish color that looks like vomit and town at the same time.

This is why people shouldn't spoiler important things.

You still need to die.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #249) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1780, ika wrote:
In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:Ika - neon green. Because if Im being completely honest, hes prolly town but hes upsetting me with all this nonsense RQs on Day fing 2 so he gets to be an annoying color that is still town.
just to maybe further piss off bnb or show that hes making a 180 right now....

don't bother, this town will never lynch him

my only hope at this point is to OPENLY TELL THE SCUM THAT BNB IS 100% TOWN AND SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BE LYNCHED SO PROBABLY YOU SHOULD JUST NK HIM SO THAT I CAN WIN WITH THE TOWN

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #250) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Serene2 »

B&B is still alive?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #251) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1846, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Plant Incriminating Drugs on: Brian Skies
File Internal Affairs Review Inquest on: BirdAndBeast

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #252) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1853, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1850, Zdenek wrote:You should vote BnB.
Brian, why are you ignoring me.

Serene, you too.

nothing personal, i'm ignoring everyone. DGB or FG will be with you later, probably

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #253) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Serene2 »

ok you've convinced me

just dont be mad if one of the other serenes changes it

unvote

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #254) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1921, Aronis wrote:
In post 1907, Venmar wrote:
Vote: Dry Fit

Vote: BnB

Content removed.
-Mods
Idea: Venmar, use morse code.

VOTE: Aronis: -
VOTE: Venmar: .

Http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code

If you need it^

UNVOTE:

You could post this but you let your shift end without placing a vote?

Are you even pretending to want a lynch?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #255) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Serene2 »

Not liking the people that promised content and then let the clock run out on their last shift before the episode ends

Hell at least Reck is being openly lazy, aronis and zephyr are being sneaky lazy.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #256) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:47 am

Post by Serene2 »

Kurmometer when I get home tonight, obviously prefer a B&B lynch so if you guys want to give me an early birthday present, just hand me the hammer on that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #257) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Serene2 »

Get out of here with that shit, we're lynching today with or without you

You're wasting your vote on someone that will almost certainly not be lynched today

When B&B flips scum, note mollies blatant obstruction of justice and string her the fuck up

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #258) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:24 am

Post by Serene2 »

I never said "can we lynch bird people so I can help you find scum" mollie

I said "can we lynch bird people so I can leave the fucking game"

I also said "I'm willing to help find scum as a show of good faith so you guys can then help me lynch bird people"

Once again, you're either blatantly lying about the things I said or misunderstanding them. Neither option makes me feel good about you.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #259) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:30 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1979, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1978, Infinite Jesters wrote:see this retarded claim reminds me of what ap did in antihero's reboot to thorella. he claimed a one shot gun owver or whatever the fuck it was. ap is trolling and this segment isn't useful in any way cos it doesn't really determine ap's alignment. he does it as town or scum and I am not going to rely on the mechanic to give any info w/o a flip cos the claim is ambiguous as town or scum and I don't know if the critics randomise character roles or not.
Why in the 9 fucks of fuckery would you compare obvious sarcasm (this game) to a dead serious fake claim that was intended to be taken seriously (AH mafia). My mind is just pretty blown mollie. Im pissed off, ok?
In post 1978, Infinite Jesters wrote:okay. my daughter brought chocolate cake from when she went out to dinner with her friends cos I am dreadfully sick and I haven't eaten in 2 days and it actually tasted good and I managed to eat part of it. so I am feeling good right about now. it always warms my heart when 1 of my children goes out their way to do something nice for me. I am grateful for it every single time and fortunately it is not a rare occurrence.

so.

this is why I am waffling on bird people.

mastina can post and I feel all these warm fuzzies and it is just like, "omg townmatina!" and then ap posts and I am left going wtf. I don't understand how I can be in so lockstep with 1 head not even be hearing the same music with the other. like I said before, if mastina is scum then I will have to rethink everything I know about mastina and do a serious hard reset on him as a player and how I read him.
In post 1963, BirdAndBeast wrote: What about it? Im doing my best not to interact with them, understandably. They are claiming lyncher on me and given that we are a fairly viable mislynch right now, IDK what Serene's game plan will be if they don't actually leave the game after we get lynched. Sooooo, ?? I honestly have no idea. I think they are a distraction. I may be fuckingretarded, but Im doubting that FG's hailmary fake claim is from mafia. I just have a hard time seeing that and the lyncher shenanigans from mafia. So IDK. I basically dont want to think about them unless I have to. What is bad about my stance on them exactly?
I could see them claiming lyncher on a player who is unlikely to get lynched as scum. I can also see their play as coming from a lyncher. what I am NOT seeing are motivations as town aligned at this point. I am usually retardedly indie friendly (kuribo knows this!) if I think the indie will genuinely help town. nacho early on thought that fg was playing to his scum meta (I don't have his recent thoughts. at all cos he sucks) but I really don't have a good grasp of fg's play he freaking always scummy. so i am looking at kuribo and dgb and I think that they would first and foremost play to their wc and try to fulfill it so their is that. it is why I would be sad to see them go cos as long as you are in the game I agree they will be a distraction that could harm town. having said that if anybody could pull off a lyncher claim as scum it would be those 2. so it is paranoia based on the potential collective of their scumplay and nothing that I have actually seen yet.

and my paranoia in thinking they are scum has a bit to do with I am not understanding you at all but I will get to that. so it was wondering if they were trying to bus you with a lyncher claim but you are right, they would have to explain as to why they were still around after you were lynched and those address my fears that you both are on the same team.

@ every1

let's talk about lynchers. lynchers are usually on town. why? cos a lyncher has lynch their target in order to win and unless it is 1 of those lynchbait people who will practically will lynch themselves they will have to push their target all game in order to get this accomplished. if the target is scum then it handicaps the scum team as in they will have an indie dogging their ass the entire game and if this IS the case i will have words with the gm cos I have been in that position and it is no fun and it would seem weird that they would give scum such open handicaps after the feedback the gms got in anything goes (altho that was a usurper situ). they might. I feel like trying to reverse engineer ut's and quadz's brains is above my pay grade level as a mafia player tho.

IF bird people are scum and serene doesn't disappear then serene is a likely partner I think (going with the above logic). cos a lyncher disappears. which had me weirded out when serene was all like "could we just lynch bird people so we can then help town find scum" but with more thought that line of thinking supports more of a genuine lyncher knowing they won't ever be held accountable (and they are pretty all pretty familiar with role site meta) to actually help town try to find scum.

so hhmm.

back to why I waffle on bird people.
In post 1963, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1883, goodmorning wrote:serene is behaving as expected. Lyncher? Probably not. Scum? Maybe.
I... kind of like this post? Its like...Im in this cave. And Im surrounded by darkness. Off in the distance I see a glimmer. A glimmer of light and hope in a world of bullshit. That glimmer of light is this post. In english: Please be town, you are making a fair amount of sense.
okay so, ap thinks my reads are shit and might be scum cos I think serene might be scum and not a lyncher but ap somehow finds morning things posts "a lovely ray of sunshine" when she is saying...that she thinks that serene might be scum and not a lyncher? like wtf, we are saying the same thing.

so bird people are either:

a) scum cosying up to morning person
b) town who is stuck in a pretty large crevice and not applying the same rationale of sorting alignments to 2 players.

counter argument to a) is that I have seen ap do this kind of thing before as town where he gets wounds up and weirdly irrational.
counter argument to b) it is a really large crevice and I don't understand the failure to see the flaw within in his own reasoning. refer to counter argument a) tho.

and there is other stuff:
It was a reference to our FLAVOR and nothing more. See we are Joseph Diaz, compulsive blackmailing sociopath. Ooops I mean TOWN Compulsive Blackmailing Sociopath. I blackmailed Brian Skies in the thread yesterday and learned that he has a lot of money so hes probably a manager and scum. Mastin regularly blackmails people and shoots heroin so she was excited when we saw all this in our role PM.
see this retarded claim reminds me of what ap did in antihero's reboot to thorella. he claimed a one shot gun owver or whatever the fuck it was. ap is trolling and this segment isn't useful in any way cos it doesn't really determine ap's alignment. he does it as town or scum and I am not going to rely on the mechanic to give any info w/o a flip cos the claim is ambiguous as town or scum and I don't know if the critics randomise character roles or not.

I find brian person an odd choice cos most people were townreading him but me including desp and nacho and it is weird that there was no reachout to some1 who shared a similar suspicion. but my suspicions are vague but they were there. I am just done with trying to reverse engineer how specials use their night action cos a lot of what is done doesn't make sense IMO but sometimes it works out so yeah I am giving trying to understand that aspect of a player's play a rest. so null.
This is scum feeling the need to overexplain their scumread on me because they know that they are naughty. I mean...the phoneposting comment here is so out of place. There was no reaon for it except for Cabron to try and show that hes having unique and independent reaction to posts which the evidence of actually happening is not really there. Easy town reads on BS (which is a BS read) and Sven for no reason.
so I guess cabron is goat boy?
how did you know he is called this?

was it from a previous game? do you have a link?

cos mastina called him this too and I was wondering who he was talking about.
No, our flavor really isnt that specific to us, mastin just got v excited. I guess it is sort of a good match for us.
that was 1 post that by mastina's that did stand out cos I am pretty sure that the critic's integrity as mods can be counted on and as far as I know mastina doesn't like shooting up heroin or blackmailing people so why the excitement. but /ap trolling wifom

and here we get to the meat of my confusion on bird people:
Town?: Ika, Aronis. Both of these players gross me out and I just find Aronis's lack of anything rather uninspiring. Ika is all over the place and just vomitting opinions everywhere and dropping them like their hot, but I -think- these two players are town. I keep oscillating between wanting to call one of these townier than the other, but I just cant so I wont.
I can go with the townread with reference to that streetcar game on ika cos the play is similar and he was town. desp thinks he is scum and there are a couple of things reminding me of isaac that serene seems to be ignoring. aronis is a bigger stretch cos of the tiny amount of games I have played with aronis he actually gives reads and in this game he isn't. he leans scummy for me.
Sven/Jesters: Fuck if I know. Lynch them if its lylo or something and we just need one lynch to win. I have townreads on both of these players, I feel better about the IJ one. Sven is :| , but not sure if scum.
you have town reads on 2 lovers and yet you are suggesting that we are lynched in lylo? I don't even get this.

the disconnect is that ap is setting up for a lylo lynch that will result in a scumwin if he genuinely thinks we are both town.

since desp and I are both wondering "is sven actually town????" I am wondering where this line of thought even comes from.
Please be town for my sanity: Goodmorning. One of the few people actually playing like they have more than one braincell. I think town. Especially for the whole "I can move my vote, you are stoopid for thinking I wont" and then not actually doing it.
was the braincell stemmed from her wondering if serene might be scum and not a lyncher? cos I would find that incredibly ironic since that is what seems to be as to why you think she is town. horrifyingly funny if you are town and I will troll you mercilessly but bitter feelings as scum and you actually get away with it.
----------If you doubt any of these reads, doubt the Zekrom one. I doubt it myself at intervals ------------------
ap's calling zekrom is really strange since that is what I called him and zephyr isn't actually zekrom. I was calling him zekrom cos zephyr's earlier posting was pretty bad in that it had the same idgf attitude as zekrom. I was trolling zephyr into providing more solid play since I do not know him and wanted to try to get a feel for him.

having said that, zephyr's last posts are interesting. he may be 1 of those players that have better play as the game continues on.
Like this is a post that makes me wanna scumread Zekrom. Im not sure what he means about his playstyle and Im not sure why he bothers to bring it up at all. And I dislike the alive at endgame sentiment but at least he said that and not "LyLo" which is making me not hate the post as much as I could.
this is weird too. its like ap has never seen a town player lynched for playstyle reasons ever. and he should know better.
Serene - policy lynch them I guess. Everything they've done is slimy which is pretty par for whatever alignment they are.
where was this thought when we were pushing the serene case? I can't tell if this is townap and I coming to the same place (finally) or scum ap with scum serene hedging on his read on a scummate whom apparently no1 wants to lynch. *paranoia*
Zdenek - God, never have a I had the pleasure of having been scumread over a more trivially pedantic case on a hydra buddy before. Get this the hell out of this game before it fires more townies or busses more townies, depending on its alignment.
huh

the bussing more townies comment was weird.
Peregrine - I think PV is scum. Like I actually feel pretty decent about that. His ISO left me feeling a little :?.
desp and I have him as town and we thought it was pretty solid. I don't get why you think he is scum, not from what you have said.
In post 1969, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hmmm but my pet scumteam involved 3 scum voting me. Which seems unlikely. Im not mastin enough to be able to feel good about making that assumption. Maybe 2 scum out of {hiplop/zdenek/goat}
Its also possible there are only 4 scum left instead of 5 like Ive been assuming.
is that cos you think that serene is an actual lyncher on you? cos I am confused as to how you made this jump.
In post 1972, BirdAndBeast wrote:Also I want Mollie to explain her crapread on Zdenek to me. I skimmed his posts from a few pages back and its all the same whiny bitch shit about mastin's read on him.
I am not understanding why you are not checking in with your hydra partner's reads here cos mastina kind of agrees with me hence the unvote.

aside from that, I thought I spotted a town flail glimmer in some of zdenk's posts.

your reads are off if you are town I think. the biggest 1 I think is you touched on peripherally the reck 1 which I haven't addressed yet.

and I don't even know how to cos I am unsure on reck, but his play reminds us of red wedding minus the early special drop. I am still trying to work reck out. desp has him as scum last I checked.

and now I am tired.

I guess all I got from this is I have no fucking idea about serene and bird people I want bird people to be town but unsure/leaning town. the planting of drugs on brian looks bad unless brian is actually scum.

I think what is really baking my turkey is that night shift is the most active and yet we ALL were the 1s who were moved in order to accommodate a town?/scum? venny.

cos we don't know what mechanics are in play with the shift switches mebbe town moved him cos our shift is so much noiser with 3 hydras.

I had him as town. and I don't understand why venny is pushing bird people as scum with a claimed lyncher positional on them when he is not a retarded mod if he actually believes serene's claim (I am guessing he did). it moves venny to unsure.

/wifom
Also "I don't see town motivation?" No fucking shit, I'm a claimed third party. I could not give two shits or a fuck as long as B&B gets lynched. And you people have cockblocked me every step of the way in my attempts to scum hunt or get B&B lynched.

Now, by my math, unless you want a no lynch, you need my fucking vote today. So I suggest the town get its shit together.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #260) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:31 am

Post by Serene2 »

IJs 360 on mastinAP is scummy as fuck btw

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #261) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Serene2 »

Only 26 more votes and B&B will be lynched

GO GO GO

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #262) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Serene2 »

Vote B&B

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #263) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

See you in the dead QT real soon, mastin and AP

when you get to hell, you know the rest

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #264) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2000, Brian Skies wrote:If that's L-1 then I'm just hammering.

VOTE: BnB

You can suspect me for this, I don't care. See you in the next episode.

Before I go

Am I the only one that saw you softclaim vig?
Only reason I called you town was so you wouldn't shoot me. Thanks for not shooting me <3

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #265) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2028, Brian Skies wrote:What are you, claiming scum?

Me? No what would be the point of that now?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (isolation #266) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Serene2 »

But seriously good luck tomorrow everyone

Not really sure who I'm rooting for to join me in the winners circle

Still think mollie might be scum, so hopefully she wins

Jordan is still scum as fuck, mollie best bus him hard

I fucking told you people agar was town as hell but noooooo

Reck probably still town. I guess.

Can't read PereV for shit, likewise goat

Goodmorning can be town I have a soft spot for her

Brian is town but then again if he were really a vig he coulda shot me so idunno

That's all I have off the top of my head, regardless of what mollie said I really was trying to help town.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #267) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2035, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2032, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2025, Brian Skies wrote:And your random WK when they're about to get lynched despite doing almost nothing up till now is skeevy and bullshit.
No its not.
Yes, it is.

He has completely actively lurked up to this point and hasn't made a contribution since he made that case against Agar (who was town) and Serene. And right when you get to L-1, he perks his head up and goes "why you guys lynch AP? He's obvtown."

Are you forgetting he was VLA and almost got replaced

I mean even Katsuki can't lurk that hard

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #268) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2044, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2038, Serene2 wrote:Still think mollie might be scum, so hopefully she wins
0% chance.

I look forward to your rage

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (isolation #269) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2046, Brian Skies wrote:I haven't been reading this game for the last two or so cycles. The night phase is anemic and makes me almost completely apathetic about this game. The only reason why I've continued to care is because I have a pew pew.

see and here i thought you'd be one-shot

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (isolation #270) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2048, Brian Skies wrote:Who says I'm not?
you did

you said "i *HAVE* a pew pew

not i *HAD* a pew pew

DGB was the one that saw your breadcrumb day 1, i was the one that decided you're probably 1-shot based on mod meta

at the very most you're two-shot, but unless your day 1 shot was protected or something, you were saving it because you only had 1 and you were in no danger of lynch

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (isolation #271) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2049, Brian Skies wrote:For all we know, I could be the god damn SK shooting the obvtown and letting town manifest itself into oblivion.

(but two 3p is kind of ridiculous)

yah, that's why i discarded the idea that you were an SK

plus SK's don't generally breadcrumb that early just in case there's an actual vig

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (isolation #272) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2052, Brian Skies wrote:I still have a gun whether it's loaded or not.
touche
In post 2053, Brian Skies wrote:Also, why would you put an SK and a vig in the same game?

eh i've seen stranger things

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #273) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Serene2 »

no, SK's can't be x-shot

of course, they can claim x-shot and then shoot people X times and then hide in the bushes until LYLO to surprise the town with a game-winning kill

but really that requires being BP so that the mafia doesn't shoot you AND not getting shot so that they don't lynch you (a BP vig is almost certainly an SK)

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #274) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2057, Brian Skies wrote:Also, you're a jerk. Why would you out me?
just livening things up in twilight

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #275) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Serene2 »

i mean, i wasn't actually expecting you to confirm it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #276) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Serene2 »

despite what B&B was trying to push, Agar was really freakin' town though

like seriously, we thought you were gonna shoot us instead and end the lyncher debate then and there

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #277) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2065, BirdAndBeast wrote:Uhhhh. So scum just didnt kill today then?
i dunno did you?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #278) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

hell i even hinted at the fact that you had blatantly softclaimed vig
In post 656, Serene2 wrote:Brian Skies- town read. if you're confused as to why you're getting townread by everyone, i'll give you a hint--- no one is going to scum read you early on after that shit you said earlier. you know what i'm talking about, that's why you said it.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #279) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2070, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2066, Serene2 wrote:like seriously, we thought you were gonna shoot us instead and end the lyncher debate then and there
What part of "I wanted to see if everyone except the scumteam could be happy" did you not understand?

oh i understood, but it didnt mean you weren't going to shoot us

we really appreciated it :)

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #280) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2073, BirdAndBeast wrote:No that would have made everyone happy pretty much.
you and me playing together is like two big dumb dogs that just can't stop shitting in the living room floor while everyone else is trying to have a tea party

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #281) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2075, Brian Skies wrote:I was actually contemplating shooting you when you claimed parity cop.
FG was trying, bless his heart <3

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #282) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2079, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2076, Serene2 wrote:
In post 2073, BirdAndBeast wrote:No that would have made everyone happy pretty much.
you and me playing together is like two big dumb dogs that just can't stop shitting in the living room floor while everyone else is trying to have a tea party
Well yes so my point stands.

would it help if i said i don't actually hate you and i'm not still mad about anything goes

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #283) » Mon May 05, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Serene2 »

You're off the clock, go home
Last edited by The Critic on Mon May 05, 2014 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #284) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Serene2 »

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #285) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Serene2 »

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #286) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Serene2 »

well this is awkward

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #287) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Serene2 »

looks like I owe AP an apology, we were REALLY sure that they were scum

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #288) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2099, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 2092, FourteenPointFive wrote:
Vote: Serene

Listen, the 10 of us can achieve this lynch right now without the night shift's input. I don't really want to see another one of their worthless posts this game. They are just noise makers.
No this should never be done. We should give our prs a chance to use their abilities.

I don't like this Serene wagon at all. One of the obvious consequence of the AGar kill was that it made B&B more likely to get lynched. That's why I stopped suspecting them. I think scum was trying to set B&B and Serene up for consecutive lynches and is probably among those on the Serene wagon.

Vote: Aronis.

the more obvious consequence of the agar kill is that brian already claimed to have shot him

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #289) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2129, MrZepher wrote:I'm torn between voting serene now and waiting to see what happens when the rest of the shift shows up.

may as well get it over with

we were a 2-shot doc, protected Brian both days

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #290) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Serene2 »

full role: Christa Lawrence, The Slightly Quirky and yet Mildly Attractive Human Resources Person

twice per game I can pick someone on my shift and if anyone attempts to fire them during that time, I can tie it up in paperwork and prevent their termination

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #291) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Serene2 »

no

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #292) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Serene2 »

we've accepted our collective deaths, and we've used both our protects now and we inadvertently fucked over the rest of the town, so if you could just make with lynching us that would be swell

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (isolation #293) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2137, Infinite Jesters wrote:jesus christ don't buy into what they are saying!

they have freaking scumclaimed why would you freaking out the vig in twilight if you were trying to protect them????????????

when did I out the vig?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #294) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Serene2 »

no but seriously, if i were scum, i wouldn't have to out the vig, genius

i'd just... you know... tell them in the QT

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #295) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2140, Serene2 wrote:no but seriously, if i were scum, i wouldn't have to out the vig, genius

i'd just... you know... tell them in the QT

hell if anything it made him confirmed town

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (isolation #296) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Serene2 »

geez you're not even trying anymore

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (isolation #297) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Serene2 »

if I were a traitor, how the hell does it benefit anyone for me to suicide on B&B like that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #298) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Serene2 »

eh, DGB and I didn't actually read the role PM, we just kinda took fakegod's word for it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (isolation #299) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Serene2 »

this is mollie right, it's not like, desp or somebody cause i need to get better at telling the difference but it would break my heart if mollie told me to shut up

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (isolation #300) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2152, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2150, Svenskt Stål wrote:Dont lynch
serene2
yet, it seems like the setup misslynch.

I am at work on phone for another 12 hours.

Do not cut this day short.
wtf

IT SEEMS LIKE THE SET-UP MISLYNCH WHEN SERENE LIED...TWICE TO GET BIRD PEOPLE LYNCHED

IF THEY ARE TOWN THEY ARE WORKING AGAINST THEIR WC

I DON'T BELIEVE THEIR SHIT CLAIM THAT THEY ARE A DOCTOR FOR A SECOND.

THE ONLY WAY THIS POST MAKES SENSE IS IF YOU ARE SCUM WITH THEM.

SO GLAD I OUTED US SO THAT TOWN KNOWS TO IGNORE THE SNAKE IN THE GRASS COS THINKING I WAS RIGHT TO THINK THAT SERENE WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU SOFT COVER IN RVS
You people would convict a grilled cheese sandwich of murder and the people wouldn’t question it.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (isolation #301) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

That theory about me being a traitor is nice and all but I'm not flipping traitor so you should start rethinking that now

Or don't, half of this game isn't even reading or they would have known Brian claimed the agar kill

After I die, cross reference my wagon with B&Bs, pretty sure both are scum driven

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (isolation #302) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Serene2 »

But I don't wanna die :(

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (isolation #303) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

Comeuppance is really overrated

I really think I should be allowed to lynch whoever I want without consequence

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (isolation #304) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

Mollies right, Sven might be scum

Brian, you should shoot him

Oh shit wait you only shoot my town reads, my bad

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (isolation #305) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Serene2 »

AGARS BLOOD CRIETH OUT UNTO ME FROM THE GROUND BRIAN

And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #306) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Serene2 »

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BRIAN

THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE
THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE KILLED

Look down upon me and you see a fool. Look up to me, and you see a god. But look me in the eye, Brian, and you'll see yourself

You have far more blood on your hands than I do. Only B&B's death was by my hand. You however lead this town to ruin.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #307) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Serene2 »

Shoot me Brian. End my pain.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (isolation #308) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Serene2 »

MURDER ME JUST AS YOU MURDERED AGAR BRIAN

DO NOT LEAVE ME TO DIE BY MOLLIES HAND

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (isolation #309) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Serene2 »

Swiiiiiiiing low sweet charioooott

Comin for to carry me hooooome

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #310) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 am

Post by Serene2 »

Death solves all problems. No man - no problem.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (isolation #311) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

Yeah well I've told AP before that I was never playing with him again

This was the consequence

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #312) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Serene2 »

*holds up Agars mouldering corpse and uses my hand to move the jaw as if he's speaking in a falsetto* "briaaaaan youuuuuu murdered meeeee"

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (isolation #313) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Serene2 »

I still read you town, I was just fucking with mollie and Brian on that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (isolation #314) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Serene2 »

Oh shit it's b8 isn't it

Doesn't bro die after this shift?

Me, AP and Bro, reunited at last

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #315) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2168, Svenskt Stål wrote:So where the fuck are you on me? To me it feels like your change of read on me is very alignment telling for both of us.

I am home in an hour, and i will then have 30 minutes, then workout after which I should have another 1-2 hours, depending on how much life this game will drain from me.

Could you summarize the claims and claimed actions? I know brian is claiming vig and being the killer of Agar. It would make my update easier.
2 shot doc, protected Brian with both shots

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (isolation #316) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

In b4 mollie claims I no killed to boost a doc claim and then calls it mist

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (isolation #317) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Serene2 »

If I were scum, I'd have shot B&B instead of letting them get lynched and disproving my claim

Just sayin

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (isolation #318) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Serene2 »

And the B&B wagon was scummy as shit

Lynches are almost always on town, that should have confirmed them as town to anyone that was paying attention

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #319) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Serene2 »

At the time I figured he was just being bussed by his buddies as a deadline compromise and that they'd set me up the next day as his buddy-bussing. Since with him scum, they'd already know I wasn't Lyncher. And even if I was Lyncher to scum, by the time the lynch came up they had no choice but to bus.

Of course with them actually flipping town against all odds, scum just figured they'd kill two birds with one stone and let me get a Lyncher win, removing five strong town players in the process. So now that they know I'm not Lyncher, it's an easy mislynch from there.

I accept my role in the towns downfall, and I recognize lynch is the only penance. Death is the only adventure left for me in this game.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (isolation #320) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2177, Serene2 wrote:And the B&B wagon was scummy as shit

Lynches are almost always on town, that should have confirmed them as town to anyone that was paying attention
"Lynchers are almost always on town" this should say

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #321) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Serene2 »

Don't you see? There is almost no situation where I don't die after B&Bs lynch. They flip scum, you'd say I bussed. They flip town, you say I'm scum. Where's the scum motivation?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (isolation #322) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2180, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2166, Serene2 wrote:Yeah well I've told AP before that I was never playing with him again

This was the consequence
you better fucking flip scum because otherwise, holy shit, kuribo
Holy shit you can't understand sarcasm

I already told AP I wasn't mad and don't hate him right before his lynch.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (isolation #323) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Serene2 »

Like geez mollie. I'd never play directly against my wincon. That hurts.

Everything I've done in this game was with the intent of helping the town.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (isolation #324) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2183, Infinite Jesters wrote:the scum motivation is dominating the day phase for the entire game and getting a really strong town hydra lynched on pure 100% bullshit

pretty sure we've already said this ad nauseum

pedit: if you want to say something sarcastic you need to indicate it derp

please die now
Instead of shooting them?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (isolation #325) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Serene2 »

Hell not to mention that they had started reading me as town at various points

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #326) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2186, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2184, Serene2 wrote:Like geez mollie. I'd never play directly against my wincon. That hurts.
HOLY SHIT GUY

IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD TO REALIZE YOU AREN'T TALKING TO MOLLIE

There's a little bit of mollie in all of us

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #327) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2187, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2185, Serene2 wrote:Instead of shooting them?
why waste a shot on someone when you can coast, not scumhunt, and still get him mislynched?

then your scum buddies will have all those delicious sheep to mislynch after your death

Shit I wish I had thought of that, woulda been way easier than suiciding on them

(Sarcasm again)

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #328) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2190, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2171, Serene2 wrote:
In post 2168, Svenskt Stål wrote:So where the fuck are you on me? To me it feels like your change of read on me is very alignment telling for both of us.

I am home in an hour, and i will then have 30 minutes, then workout after which I should have another 1-2 hours, depending on how much life this game will drain from me.

Could you summarize the claims and claimed actions? I know brian is claiming vig and being the killer of Agar. It would make my update easier.
2 shot doc, protected Brian with both shots
Nothing from the other shift? I have been beyond bad at reading their last few shifts.

I didnt add your lyncher claim, dont bet on me adding your doc claiming,

Also, why did you out "your target" in your claim?

Because if there was a kill missing Day 2, duh

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #329) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Serene2 »

Because liquor drunkens me?

I never was good at being a doc, frankly I'm just happy I managed not to blurt out my claim day 1 like the other times I was doc

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (isolation #330) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Serene2 »

Kinda hard to do neat and structured from a phone, but here goes:
-=-=-=-=-=-
TOWN TOP 3
-=-=-=-=-=-
Brian Skies- Claimed vig, he's been one of my strongest town reads for quite awhile. I like his thought process and I feel his reads are genuine.

Sven- strong town leader the first day in a game that was heavy on the white noise

Dry Fit- the wagon on him has been complete crap, and continues to be crap. This is almost too active for his town meta but he's such an easy mislynch in every game I've played with him that if leave him alone here. Plus I like his posts, they sound town.

-=-=-=-
SCUM BOTTOM 3
-=-=-=-

Jordan- I'd like to say B&Bs flip makes this slot town, but the opportunism he displayed on my wagon Day 1 and toward the end of Day 2 can't be ignored. Plus the disappearing act.

Reck- day 1 laziness isn't so bad but at this point he's just coasting.

Goodmorning- this is my hardest one because I genuinely like Goodmorning. But her posts seem off, plus her predecessor never did jackshit anyway

TLDR: don't lynch me lynch a lurker

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (isolation #331) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2198, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2195, Serene2 wrote:Because liquor drunkens me?

I never was good at being a doc, frankly I'm just happy I managed not to blurt out my claim day 1 like the other times I was doc
thank goodness fg's carefully constructed "breadcrumbs" from randomised letters saved you from that!

DIE SCUM DIE!!!!

The fact that you're still taking that seriously speaks volumes about either your alignment or your intelligence.

Pick one and then get back to me

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #332) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Serene2 »

Glad you agree! Was that so hard?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (isolation #333) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Serene2 »

"There is one who remembers the way to your door. Life you may evade, but death you shall not. You cannot escape the stranger." -TS Eliot

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (isolation #334) » Wed May 07, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Serene2 »

I have more reads, just have to wait till I get home in a couple hours

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #335) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2224, kuribo wrote:
In post 2221, ~Jordan` wrote:do you have any idea how easy it is for scum to just do whatever they please without any fear

you mean like disappearing for most of the game?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #336) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Serene2 »

Jordan's an idiot, I have no illusions that I'm not the lynch for today

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (isolation #337) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2227, Svenskt Stål wrote:The old "claim cop into lyncher into doctor" lock town gambit.

it's a rarely used one, thats for sure

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (isolation #338) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2235, ~Jordan` wrote:oh, but the asshole who by his account singhandedly orchestrate at least two mislynches for his own faction is intelligent enough to appraise stupidity

did you just admit that i'm a mislynch

awww how sweet

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #339) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2241, ~Jordan` wrote:
In post 2224, kuribo wrote:
In post 2221, ~Jordan` wrote:do you have any idea how easy it is for scum to just do whatever they please without any fear

you mean like disappearing for most of the game?
how many times does the mod have to say "Searching for a replacement for ~Jordan`" until you guys can accurately label my disappearance a flake instead of a lurk??

because flakes don't come back, genius

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #340) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #341) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2246, Brian Skies wrote:There's no way Serene is a 2-shot doc. Their play has been too reckless and suicidal to be a protective role.

that makes no sense, last time i was a doc i wound up outting myself day 1

come to think of it, i've done that at least a couple of times as doc

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (isolation #342) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2244, ~Jordan` wrote:do you think i was just drifting along, assuming that no one would ever seek my slot?

it worked didnt it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #343) » Wed May 07, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2252, ~Jordan` wrote:could i have reasonably expected it to work..?

with this town?

half of them didnt even notice you were gone

from now on i'm just gonna call you Katsuki Jr.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #344) » Wed May 07, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2254, ~Jordan` wrote:dear god please just make him dead

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (isolation #345) » Wed May 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2257, Infinite Jesters wrote:then fakeclaims a lyncher after some1 suggested it

no matter how many times you say this, it still isn't true, nobody brought up the subject of lynchers until i claimed it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #346) » Wed May 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

i don't get why people are complaining or saying that i'm trying to get out of being lynched

we all know that aint happening

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #347) » Wed May 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Serene2 »

see mollie, i'm still going to hell, the town's still holding me responsible for my shitty play

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (isolation #348) » Wed May 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Serene2 »

At precisely that moment Jon Chang bursts in and goes " YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHH
HHHeeeuuuuuu", and Linda and I look at each other and reply, in unisono, "thus passeth Zarathustra".

Outside we saw the trees levitating, deep in meditation, while concrete nightmares flew loops around them and sang of days foregone. I faintly remember her vagina knitting little coffee table covers, but that might've been just my imagination. None of us had seen a day so fair and foul, and honestly, right then it did seem like Professor Grzimek was going to take the dump of the motherfucking century, right on the ant hive. We were young and naive, you see. I don't know if you ever felt like a spectral lollipop was hanging grimly over your head like a riced-out sword of Damocles, but that pretty much was the idea. The whole lot of us was very suddenly faced with the realization that, following the disaster to come, we may never see each other again. And we wept, and our tears bounced up and down chanting "lo, thrice the smelly cup barks" before flying out of the chimney and into the endless abyss of Disneyworld.

We then decided to read the Holy Scripture. I mean, you never know what bits of wisdom may be found in a really loving big book dedicated to the exploits of Jesus Hieronymus Christ and how he defeated the Empire, Fiwer and WAL*MART at the same time while surfing on a wave of liquified metal.
Carefully I blew the grass off the cover, opened the tome and began reciting it in a hilariously exaggerated falsetto.

Warble wurble bing bong. Ka-ching, c'est les animaux qui font le Ermächtigungsgesetz und furzten ehrerbietig im Angesicht von Sir Lloyd Humpington III, who ever so cunningly penetrated the Iron Curtain and took down three hundred of these pinko commie bastards all by himself with his trusty submachine gun "Emma".
Behold, my glasses rumbled with expectations untold as His Voice boomed out of a cheap Phillips radio clock and spake, "killmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmek illmekillmekillmekillme". And so let it be known to all ye goat worshippers, that He will high-five the precatory, and all shall love him and gnash their teeth.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (isolation #349) » Wed May 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Serene2 »

nah that actually would be playing against my wincon

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (isolation #350) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2270, ika wrote:VOTE: Serene2

guts say hes town just based on how fast the waogn was formed.

But the simple fact is this: if he flips town, we can compare the 2 wagons. theres bound to be scum somewhere

i dont care its l-1
lol this shit right here

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (isolation #351) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Serene2 »

hammer me, Sven

End my pain

You have my final list of reads, there's nothing left but for you to grant me my death

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #352) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Brian, finish me. what's another town death on your hands?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (isolation #353) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Serene2 »

seriously, don't leave me for the lurkaderp shift to hammer me, that's a fate worse than death

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”