Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (isolation #200) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 1928, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: That isn't a straw man. That's me hyperbolizing and extrapolating your terrible rigidity and inflexibility.

What you are doing though,(calling my argument a strawman), itself is a straw man
It is a strawman. You took an argument out of context, twisted it, and then misrepped it and turned it against me to discredit my read on you. That is not coming from town you.
In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: Would you like to dance, bulba? I can entertain you is guess. Just like we did in voided mafia
I'm guessing you want to try to get into a wall war to muddle the thread and keep town from actually paying attention to you?
Are you a scum or are you a butt?

1) your argument: wicked is scum because it is difficult to push a wagon on him despite many people scum reading him

2) my argument: depends on context, your statement is not true

3) you say: 'lol you are scum'

4) I give an example on how stupid your statement is

5) you go:"LOL STRAWMAN YOU TOOK MY ARGUMENT OUT OF CONTEXT"

I dunno. Sad that you declined my offer to dance though. I've learned many new moves over the past year.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #201) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Point is, your argument are so flimsy and soft and shallow that I can twist them into a pack of twisties cake and twisted fries.

Twist it until the juice is all out!!!

TWIST HOW MUCH SENSE YOU DONT MAKE!!!!

Pedit hi saki <3 I was just twisting a good friend of mine
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #202) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Sorry epiphany
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #203) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

So Titus and Bulb want a lynch on us b/c they're confident of a scumread
even with 20 hours to deadline

I'd think them smarter than that but they're confident players so not anything out of line coming from them

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #204) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

hi

why are we voting marq and not mastin

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #205) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

so i came back a bit too late to this game but I'm pretty sure that whether or not mastin is town she's a good lynch for today
from what I've skimmed a lot of people took a lot of different stances against her and i think that justifies an info lynch

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (isolation #206) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

fas;lkfj;sdalkjf;lkdsaalkj no i like mastin too much

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #207) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

i just don't know who to vote for atm and i dont think i'll have it figured out by the time deadline hits
o well I'll read overnight

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #208) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Hi saki I think it is better to get your own reads by reading the thread with your own eyes overnight but I can catch you up in our <3 qt if you need clarification about any events

I can give you my secret sonic reads too
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #209) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Btw: marquis is probably scum. Mastin is probably not scum. So we vote marquis

Plus mastin is cool I like mastin so I don't wanna compromise noway noway
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #210) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I like marquis too but it's the job of town to vote scum so there

Luvubby
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #211) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

ay mastin remember to claim or those scum butts will lynch your butt off
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (isolation #212) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

if they arent already doing so
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (isolation #213) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Nobody saw the mastin crumbs??? And you guys just play as if you guys never lynched our doc

Terrible shame
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #214) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Majiffy is very probably town. Majiffy says Titus is town.

How now?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #215) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2068, Titus wrote:Guys let Vezok do his gambit. There's no way he believes what he's saying or he's abdolutely new to anyone who speaks like ne.

i too discredit my attackers by calling it a gambit

"Guys let Titus do her gambit. There's no way she believes what she's saying or she's absolutely new to anyone who speaks like me."

easy peasy
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #216) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

y'know

if you really wanted to lynch someone and are really really sure and are going to up the ante and push lots of dollars bets onto it...

use max size and bold your words

if you don't do that then either you're pussy or you arent willing to bet bigs
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #217) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2023, Majiffy wrote:I have information that implies titus is unlikely mafia.
"unlikely"? well i hope your action isnt a tracker cause i'd rather hear a "confirmed town" rather than "unlikely mafia"
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #218) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2087, Majiffy wrote:No reaction to my fos or attempt to build a wagon on you? No questioning me why? Just going to rebuke with "HAY YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG LOL"?

Die scum.
this is a pretty damn legit point and scumtell though

@GG: what do you think about Titus' fun tunnelling yet not following Town's Standard Operating Procedure for hunting scum ?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #219) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

@Titus

"Mastin crumbs"

i really cant be bothered to look for more why dont you do that yourself or are you still busy blind tunnelling yup

In post 166, mastin2 wrote:VOTE: Guilty Gunsmith.
I am so, so sorry that you drew a scum role PM, AP.

Claim: Masons with Majiffy
, who is a bodyguard-mason, and will be protecting me each night most likely. Just thought I'd let you know.
In post 643, mastin2 wrote:Oh.

THAT.

We actually had this discussion in a speakeasy thread, but sadly, the best parts of it were lost in the rollback. (That, or I discussed it under my other online identity, but I coulda sworn I did it on MS.net at one point.)

I think the answer I gave then was, "Kinda?", in that it gave a good guideline but was not a complete fit. For instance, there's a stark contrast between my online and real-life selves. In-person, I'm more introverted (I'm asocial; I LOVE socializing...but absolutely SUCK at it), but since those limitations don't exist in text form, on forum environments, I'm extroverted. (You can tell I'm more introverted online, too, when it comes to chats. I typically lurk in them and occasionally pop in. When I do pop in, I'll probably have a fair amount to say, but often, I simply...don't. It's only in forums that I have the time to think and respond to everything, becoming the social beast that I am.)

I also have both sense and intuition. They're basically gut and logic, right? Well...I've held for years that the two are basically the same thing, and my world perspective on things is similar. I sense things. I have an instinctive feeling for them. Like when driving, I just
know
my speed. I've got a better natural speedometer than my cars' speedometers. (You'd think that'd be subjective, but it's not. My speedometer will tell me I'm going a speed, and those radar signs will show my true speed. Said radar signs agree with GPSes on my speed. And whenever I feel my speed, if I check it to a GPS, the GPS says I'm going more or less the speed I feel I'm going, even if the speedometer says something else. Thus, while it should be subjective, I just
know
it's true.) I have a natural knack for feeling the handling of a car. The speed, the steering, I can basically create a mental profile of it all.
...And therein enters the logical part. I sense the things, but then I process them intuitively. I have this way of instantly analyzing the things I see and basically going through things logically.

To explain this, think of...art. There's basically two ways that you can go about art, and they fit into the two types. One is to follow the strokes, the flow, of things. How objects move. Dynamic tracking. How things go. It's not "making it up as you go along", but it is building things naturally, with an idea in your head that you bring to life on the paper, bit by bit, by bringing things out.

The other way to go about it is more geometrically. Mathematically. Like an architect, you can create lines and shapes. You build things like a structure. And then layer them out, bit by bit, piece by piece. It's not static and stale, but it is organized, precise, and deliberate. Two separate approaches. But for my art, I've found that I'm at my strongest as an artist when the two merge together. You can already tell in my descriptions of the two alone that they have overlap, no? That the two separate art approaches have a great degree of similarity, of planning vs doing, of on-the-paper vs on-the-head. And my way is to do both at the same time.

I feel things. I process things. And to me, that really covers the others as well. I think things, and feel the conclusion. I feel something, then think of why I feel that way. (For instance, if I have a craving for food, that's a feeling. Then I ask
why
I'm craving that food, and through knowledge, can generally get what my body's asking for. Craving steak? I probably need protein.)

So really, I feel as if seeing things through the eyes of the ENTP world is too narrow. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, going through the list.
ENTPs gain energy through interactions with people or objects in the outside world. They tend to enjoy having a wide circle of acquaintances.
Does describe me. Though I should note that I LOVE smaller communities, because that more intimate feeling makes me feel like family to them.
N – Intuition preferred to sensing: ENTPs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.
Also more accurate than not. Because I DO think of things in more abstract terms, and when it comes to stories, am very good at getting the bigger picture down. And I do have my head in the clouds when it comes to the future. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it should be noted...I'm VERY good at picking up the details of OTHERS. My own details, I SUCK at pinning down, but others, I'm awesome at.
T – Thinking preferred to feeling: ENTPs tend to value objective criteria above personal preference. When making decisions, they generally give more weight to logic than to social considerations
And this one? This one's more false than true. Because I am a very, VERY subjective person. I do what I feel like doing, rather than what is objectively the best thing to do. Yeah, sure! I'll weigh them in my head. I'll think how I feel. And I'll think about the facts of the situation. Most lylos are actually a debate between think vs. feel, and ultimately I do a LOT of thinking in the lylo, but I often place FAR more into feeling than should be for a T. I suppose it applies for others, though. When thinking about plans, well...that's kinda what I'm good at doing.
P – Perception preferred to judgment: ENTPs tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions, preferring to "keep their options open" should circumstances change.
More true than not, but as noted, I'm impulsive. REALLY impulsive. I tend to not jump to conclusions. I am reserved. I like to take my time. Think things through. Analyze. But sometimes?
...No, make that basically most of the time?
Ultimately, I just say, "Ah, screw it," and jump right in.

(Note that I have been diagnosed as being bipolar. And that might influence some of this.)
The ENTP has been described variously as the innovator, the originator, the lawyer, the inventor, the explorer, and the visionary. ENTPs also fall into the general categories of thinkers, rationals, and engineers.
Well, I certainly fancy myself as most of these. I tend not to think myself the inventor of new ideas...but I DO see myself as being an innovator for the application OF them. I like to own, be the originator, of things. I also have a tendency to rules lawyer. (At least I used to, when I was of the mindset that playing to win was the more important half of the equation.) I was ALWAYS a highly-adventurous child, and I most CERTAINLY am a visionary. So basically most of these do define me.
ENTPs are quick to see complex interrelationships between people, things, and ideas. These interrelationships are analyzed in profound detail through the ENTPs auxiliary function, introverted thinking (Ti). The result is an in-depth understanding of the way things and relationships work, and how they can be improved.
Oh, yes. Most certainly. I see the strings of people, and how they are woven. However...the thing is, I see these things for others. I've NEVER been able to integrate myself into them. It's actually been a point of frustration in my life. Imagine having near-perfect clarity of...everything. A seeming omnipotence for how humans work, and social interactions, and seeing others happy and knowing how they got there and understanding it and having everything there. Knowledge. Understanding.
...But being stuck on the outside, unable to apply it for yourself. (It should be noted that while I've never been diagnosed [mostly out of choice], I've been suspected of having high-functioning autism most of my life, which may contribute.)
To the ENTP, competence and intelligence are particularly prized, both in themselves and in other people.
However, this? Doesn't fit. Not even remotely. I couldn't care less how competent or intelligent a person is. I do care about it in myself, rather, I fear the lack of it and am always striving to make sure I have it, but that doesn't seem to really fit.
ENTPs are frequently described as clever, cerebrally and verbally quick, enthusiastic, outgoing, innovative, flexible, loyal, and resourceful.
I've been called brilliant my whole life if that matters. But verbally quick? No, not really. If I've got a speech? I'll nail it. I'm a masterful actor if I've memorized my script. But if I've run through my lines yet don't have them down? Heck no. I suck. Again, problems not present online. My typing speed I suppose does make me verbally quick, because I've got an insanely-high WPM count. I do see myself as incredibly flexible, EXTREMELY loyal (I do NOT like breaking my word, and seeing people I care about drift away HURTS), and am incredibly resourceful, soyeah, there's that.
ENTPs are motivated by a desire to understand and improve the world they live in. They are usually accurate in sizing up a situation. They may have a perverse sense of humor and sometimes play devil's advocate, which can create misunderstandings with friends, coworkers, and family. ENTPs are ingenious and adept at directing relationships between means and ends. ENTPs devise fresh, unexpected solutions to difficult problems. However, they are less interested in generating and following through with detailed plans than in generating ideas and possibilities.
Okay, this is spot-on.
In a team environment, ENTPs are most effective in a role where they can draw on their abilities to offer deep understanding, a high degree of flexibility, and innovative solutions to problems.
I guess? I really suck at teamwork in real life, and in mafia games, I'm generally best at smoothing things out, so maybe, maybe not.
The ENTP regards a comment like "it can't be done" as a personal challenge, and, if properly motivated, will spare no effort to discover a solution.
This one's definitely true, though. :P
A ENTP could consider everything above to be only ones personal interpretation.
Well...yeah.
Inventors are introspective, pragmatic, informative, and expressive.
For certain definitions, yes. I'm highly pragmatic, but also highly stubborn. I generally am really good at giving good info, but I have to deliver it effectively. (My words are always helpful, it's just that they have to be coherent in-speech and readable online.) And expressive, heck yeah, I'm a ridiculously large ham in real life if you give me the chance.
They can become highly skilled in functional engineering and invention.
Well, I am pursuing a degree in engineering, so there's that. Not sure drafting is the type of engineering they're talking about, though.
Of all the role variants, Inventors are the most resistant to doing things a certain way just because it was done that way in the past.
Depends--resistant to how things were done in the past by others? Yep! I don't care. Resistant to how things have been done in the past by me? Heck no, I'm a creature of extreme habit and absolutely HATE it being broken.
Intensely curious, Inventors are always looking for new projects to work on, and they have an entrepreneurial character. Designing and improving mechanisms and products is a constant goal of Inventors.
Sure, I guess.
Though full of ideas, Inventors are primarily interested in those that can be put into action or used to make products.
Full of ideas, sure. Focusing pragmatically on only the more realistic ones becoming reality, sure. But this is for story ideas, with me as a writer. Don't think that's what they had in mind. :P
For example, they see product design as a means to an end, the goal being a marketable prototype.
Don't think so.
When beginning a project, they rarely start with a blueprint. Rather they are confident in their ability to find effective and pragmatic solutions during the design process.
Eh, more true than not.
Inventors tend to be laid back, nonjudgmental, and good conversationalists.
Most of the time, yeah, 'cept when my temper flares. (Also, conversationalist is only for my online self.)
They are often nonconformists who attract a circle of friends interested in their ideas or activities.
Yep!
Generally informative rather than directive in their social exchanges, Inventors are often able to explain their own complicated ideas well, and to comprehend the complex ideas of others.
Okay, this one's spot-on.
In arguments they may use debating skills, often to the significant disadvantage of their opponent.
Surprisingly, yeah.
This strategy can backfire, however, by alienating those seeking a cooperative relationship rather than a combative one.
A fact that I'm aware of, thus why this part fails since, well, I know it and try to not fight people.
Inventors are usually ingenious individuals who are capable of rising to meet the demands of challenging situations.
I say that I can. History shows that's iffy.
In work, they tend to be good leaders of pilot products that test their abilities.
I've always thought I'd make a good leader, but I don't actually see it working.
Constantly looking for new ways to do things, Inventors usually have the drive and the social skills to implement their ideas.
Drive, yes. Social skills, not so much. :P Not in-person, anyway.

I could go on, but you get the idea:
Probably the closest personality type to being accurate, but...not all-encompassing of me.
In post 933, mastin2 wrote:
In post 932, Speedy Saki wrote:they certainly are planning something though. implies daytalk coordination (owing to the sudden orchestration after the site outage)
I kinda suspected as much, given earlier wagon trends I pointed out. It also makes sense if the scum have an inventor that they'd need daytalk to coordinate its usage.
In post 1950, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1406, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:what would an alligator do if it didn't have to lay on its stomach all day?
Give a cow and become a programmer. :D

(Sorry. Comic hosting joke.)
In post 1443, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:but you could start and tell me why you had us as a townread pre-mason-out because i cant think of naught but an asinine reason to townread us early on
You're really, really good at making yourself actually be town when you're town? I mean, it's not just looking town; your actions pre-claim were immediately town in contrast to your scumgames where they're immediately scum.
In post 1422, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Mollie/Jiffy or Titus/GG
Could (and I'm thinking is) be entirely town? :?
(I mean, Jiffy could be scum but I have doubts, and Titus could be scum but I lean towards no.)
In post 1455, Titus wrote:I think scum are refusing to bus and attempting to stall out the day.
Nah. I mean, probably not doing the opposite, either, but they're probably having some bussing and some not, depending on who's scum and who's viewed as a weak link on the scumteam and what they're hoping to accomplish and whatnot. (Like buddying, shutting down a wagon simply by placing oneself on it, etc.)
In post 1460, Antihero wrote:
Vote Count 1.15

Marquis - 3 (beastcharizard, PeregrineV, Speedy Saki)
Guilty Gunsmith - 1 (ZZZX)
Lying Cat - 7 (mastin2, MTD, Titus, Marquis, ac1983fan, Perpetual Nonsense, vezokpiraka)
mastin2 - 1 (Wickedestjr)
Titus - 2 (pirate mollie, Majiffy)
Wickedestjr - 1 (Lying Cat)
ZZZX - 1 (Guilty Gunsmith)
Not Voting: Bulbazak
Just wanted to say, aside from MTD (and maybe Titus), the wagon on LC here looks incredibly solid. The wagon on Marquis is made up entirely of lesser-townreads, though it is a bit concerning that I don't see scum there. (Unless I had PV as null? I don't remember my read there, but I know that beast has become a townread and Saki has been a townread, soyeah.)

ZX's lone vote looks like a derp.
So does its reciprocal, AP/Snork on ZX. (It might be technically the other way around, but dunno, don't care, statement's still the same either way.)

Wicked's vote doesn't carry with it that same aura of derpness, though. It doesn't carry with it the aura of wrongtownness, either, to me.
In post 1461, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Lying cat's recent outbursts feel somewhat town to me and Im slightly concerned they could be a town PR.
I'll believe it when I see it.

...Rather, I won't believe it, but would let it pass for a day unless I had strong reason not to. (e.g. they claim something I know is a scumclaim.)

On that note, something that I should really do is ask the mod about what non-traditional roles would flip. For instance, the inventors and their abilities; it makes a HUGE difference when it comes to claiming to know if it'll end up showing.

/59.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #220) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

dont read that. its titus fault. let her read that.

how confident of your titus town thing though? its either conf-town or it isnt. if it isn't then vezok's stance is totally reasonable.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #221) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

oh. i thought you refered to ZZZX in that "95% post".

ok so where is this 5%. why is the conftownread not waterproof?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #222) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2101, Titus wrote:Saki, I am not reading that. I can't tell the relevant parts on the wall. Redo it. Redact the irrelevant shit.

The 5% comes from gf which shouldn't exist here.

TOO BAD LOL
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (isolation #223) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

u wanted crumbs and i gave u crumbs. if you're too lazy to find them yourself then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #224) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2106, ac1983fan wrote:
:neutral:
Anyway since MTD has yet to post and I'm the only vote on him that's not doing me much good. And with Titus seemingly town (regardless of Majiffy's affilation - I don't see that sort of gambit happening) that makes UNVOTE: VOTE: Speedy Saki the logical choice.

another classic dilemma:

dumb or scum ?

its always a chore to sort these people
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #225) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

i read that 3 times and i call scum

VOTE: acfan
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #226) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2111, Bulbazak wrote:What is Town's Standard Operating Procedure for finding scum?

Saki's #2096 is just noise and similar for what they were aiming for by trying to provoke a wall fight with me at the end of d1. They're hoping town ignores them because of fluff like this.
1) Case -> Shout Loudly -> Lynch

2) Guilty -> Shout Loudly -> Lynch

Titus: Whisper softly -> Expects a lynch.

Seems a lot like ScuMollie's play in Xenosaga, at the end of the game she was whispering softly for a muffin lynch or something. Of course, muffin lynch didn't happen and she got lynch by PoE.

Also, I'm trying to promote discussion. If you think discussion is bad for town then lol to you
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #227) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

speaking of mollie where is mollie

can she appear and scumhunt

V/LA on weekends tho :/
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #228) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2128, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 2127, pirate mollie wrote:no

VOTE: gg

unless they come up with something awsum which I sincerely doubt.

toe in the sand.
I jailkept them last night and someone still died.
Do you think they wouldn't have been the ones submitting the kill?
Do you think GG is a mafia goon?

There are 4 scum in the game and one out of four can submit a kill.

At the very worst(he is scum) you might have blocked his PR, at the best (he is town) you docced him but you left your partner open
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (isolation #229) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

work stress is not a good excuse to be extra hypocritical in this game.

but i forgive you
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #230) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:27 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2186, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Excuse me? Fucking what?

I have been busting my ass and over posting.

I get an empty post from mollie asking where I am when I've been the main voice stirring the pot all day. I'm allowed to actually take an hour off to try and do work right? WRONG. I'm shutting mollie out now and she feels the need to comment on it like it's alignment related? No fuck that. I can take one hour away from Ms without being called out on it tyvm. I would lynch mollie atm. I don't think she's town.
Fair enough. You are the only player who has a higher postcount than myself.

I apologise for my misunderstanding of your situation.

lynch acscum please he's terrible
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (isolation #231) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Nice town wall post by wicked. Those who call him scum should be hanged.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (isolation #232) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Bulbazak is speaking slanderous lies about me

Considering that bulbazak scum play is very powerful (imagine super scum Titus)

He cannot get to Lylo
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (isolation #233) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Like literally

His scum play is like scumtitus

But more super

Super Titus
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2214 (isolation #234) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

^that is a fact
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (isolation #235) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I like how Bulbazak says I "misrepped him" but doesn't try to dispute those "misreps" or show where and how I'm misrepping him.

this post was longer but then it sounded too tacky so i did some snip
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #236) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

oh i got another comeback

>wants me to dispute his lies

>doesn't want to 1v1

yeah okay maybe I shouldn't dispute your lies because "no one would read them, it would only clog up the thread and diminish the flow of information."
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #237) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2218, Bulbazak wrote: Lie:
In post 1924, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1920, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 1897, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1891, Titus wrote:
In post 1887, Speedy Saki wrote:Depends on context.

Is wicked being pushed majorly?

Is there a case against wicked?

Is someone shouting in big bold letters "lets lynch wicked he is scum"?

If none of the above, it's possible that you aren't pushing enough/they aren't true scum reads, in that town does not have him pegged as scum enough to commit. Even if a player is objectively scummy, he may be town, and it appears this may be the general (unmentioned) consensus. Nobody wants/dares to commit.
This is scum with Wicked.
I agree.
Okay, so Titus is scumread by many people.

But it is difficult to get a wagon on Titus, despite majiffy's best efforts.

According to your hard and fast blanket rule, finding it difficult to push a wagon on someone who is scum read by many, is on scum

Ergo, Titus is scum.

Therefore Titus is bussing me???

See how little sense you make?
Nice strawman. You misrepped me by taking a section where I called out a common belief (I never said it was my own.) when trying to get a wagon to move from a townread to a scumread. You then mischaracterize that argument and use it to try to discredit my scumread of you. Town MS wouldn't do this. Scum MS would.
In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: That isn't a straw man. That's me hyperbolizing and extrapolating your terrible rigidity and inflexibility.

What you are doing though,(calling my argument a strawman), itself is a straw man
It is a strawman. You took an argument out of context, twisted it, and then misrepped it and turned it against me to discredit my read on you. That is not coming from town you.
And I followed up with this to dispute your lie, which you conveniently ignored:
In post 1930, Speedy Saki wrote:

In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: Would you like to dance, bulba? I can entertain you is guess. Just like we did in voided mafia
I'm guessing you want to try to get into a wall war to muddle the thread and keep town from actually paying attention to you?
Are you a scum or are you a butt?

1) your argument: wicked is scum because it is difficult to push a wagon on him despite many people scum reading him

I dunno. Sad that you declined my offer to dance though. I've learned many new moves over the past year.
In post 2218, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2217, Speedy Saki wrote:oh i got another comeback

>wants me to dispute his lies

>doesn't want to 1v1

yeah okay maybe I shouldn't dispute your lies because "no one would read them, it would only clog up the thread and diminish the flow of information."
Another lie. You never said you wanted to 1v1 (which is generally a stupid idea). You said you wanted to wall war:
Please kindly quote and highlight for me the part which I said "wall war" :)
In post 2218, Bulbazak wrote: In Voided we walled at each other for almost 2 day phases and nobody payed any attention to what either of us were saying. Sure we got townreads on each other by the end, but it didn't help anybody else much. And we both hadn't played with each other before, so I didn't know what to expect from you. That's not the case now, and due to the way you're acting, this is not your town game.
That game was 1 year ago. Firstly, using one game to judge my play is a very, very,
very
very
small sample size to reach any reliable conclusion. Secondly, using a one-year-past-game to just my play is very, very,
very
stale meta. Thirdly, I'm rather sure that we've improved to such a point since the past year to make our "war" more concise, readable and conclusive (this is a lie: I do not know if you have improved or not.) Lastly, I'm pretty sure this playerlist would pay attention to what we say this time, considering users Majiffy, pirate mollie, Titus, and probably more.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #238) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2250, MTD wrote:Also Bulba's case on Saki is damn weak.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #239) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

i would say that you are a bad conftown but that would be extremely hypocritical, i should not follow in the gunsmith's footsteps

you are a very wrong conftown
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (isolation #240) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

what in the world happened to the ac wagon ?!!?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (isolation #241) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

go ISO Bipolarchemist (i quite liked the guy)... he didnt crumb the role at all! why would anyone in the right mind buy this acdude's claim????
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #242) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2273, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 2271, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 2270, Speedy Saki wrote:go ISO Bipolarchemist (i quite liked the guy)... he didnt crumb the role at all! why would anyone in the right mind buy this acdude's claim????
People are afraid of killing him cause he is uncced and I really think the back-up is town.
did he crumb the role prior to his claim?

scum have fake claims so i don't think "uncced" ever means anything in a theme game.
this was unintentional

i am sorry antihero
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (isolation #243) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

i have to admit i am kind of wanting to lynch him for the avatar partially.

but he is still scummy !!!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (isolation #244) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Because all theme games have scum fakeclaims?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #245) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2294, Bulbazak wrote:Normally when a thread closes, I don't go back to prior posts when the day opens back up again, especially when scum was spamming and I didn't have time to get back to it in the first place. But MS wants to be
that
kind of scumbutt, so here I go.
First things first, I replied to you regarding your argument against me. Firstly, if you didn't read it, it's your fault. Secondly, its false to say that I didn't call you out or explain how you're lying, because I did so and you didn't see it or conveniently ignored it.
In post 2294, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1930, Speedy Saki wrote: 1) your argument: wicked is scum because it is difficult to push a wagon on him despite many people scum reading him

1.) No, that was not my argument. I gave several reasons for my Wicked scumread, none of which were related to the difficulty of the wagon. As deadline was nearing though, and as I didn't like any of the other wagon, and since I knew that a lot of people had a Wicked scumread, I tried my best to push that lynch and get people to switch. Seeing as I know that several players with a Wicked scumread were huge proponents of wagon speed theory, I used that as a means to try to bring them over to my preferred wagon. It had nothing to do with why I was scumreading Wicked.
My deepest apologies. I should have rephrased it to "The statement which I disagree with".
In post 1886, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1883, Speedy Saki wrote:1 man wagons but with "many people" (read:scum) calling someone scum is usually on town
On the contrary. For a player that everybody is supposedly scumreading, it has been incredibly difficult to get a wagon going. That generally points towards scum.
My argument still stands.
In post 2294, Bulbazak wrote: 2.) And when saying that, you ignored all of the pushing being done to try to get a Wicked wagon and the cases on him.
Yes sir, there was indeed a lot of pushing on Wicked, which resulted in a successful maximum 2-man wagon. It took 9 to lynch. I hope you can forgive me when I ignored the Wicked "wagon" and "pushes".
In post 2294, Bulbazak wrote: 3.) I stated an agreement with Titus that you were likely scum with Wicked. You are misrepping what I actually said and making it sound as if I was just scumeading you for kicks and giggles.
Aren't you? *shrugs* It appears to me that way. Oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
In post 2294, Bulbazak wrote: 4.) Here's what you said:
In post 1920, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 1897, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1891, Titus wrote:
In post 1887, Speedy Saki wrote:Depends on context.

Is wicked being pushed majorly?

Is there a case against wicked?

Is someone shouting in big bold letters "lets lynch wicked he is scum"?

If none of the above, it's possible that you aren't pushing enough/they aren't true scum reads, in that town does not have him pegged as scum enough to commit. Even if a player is objectively scummy, he may be town, and it appears this may be the general (unmentioned) consensus. Nobody wants/dares to commit.
This is scum with Wicked.
I agree.
Okay, so Titus is scumread by many people.

But it is difficult to get a wagon on Titus, despite majiffy's best efforts.

According to your hard and fast blanket rule, finding it difficult to push a wagon on someone who is scum read by many, is on scum

Ergo, Titus is scum.

Therefore Titus is bussing me???

See how little sense you make?
Not only was that strawmanning my original argument (on the basis that I was never scumreading Wicked for that reason), but you then twisted said argument and used it to discredit me. That's called a misrep.
First of all, you completely dismissed my argument, which I sincerely put out to attempt to reach out to you, with "This is scum with Wicked" "I Agree". Granted, it might have been Titus's fault, but by agreeing with her, the point extends to you as well: you completely ignored and dismissed my argument to prove your statement wrong, by saying "lol you're scum". No logic, no rebuttal, no dispute, just "You are scum with Wicked". Anyone would feel slighted in this position. So although you call me out for discrediting you, that was exactly my intention in retaliation. If you can call me out for "discrediting you"... just remember the pot calling kettle black.
In post 2294, Bulbazak wrote: 4.) Again, you are misrepping what I actually said by making it sound like I had no basis for what I said:
In post 1924, Bulbazak wrote: Nice strawman. You misrepped me by taking a section where I called out a common belief (I never said it was my own.) when trying to get a wagon to move from a townread to a scumread. You then mischaracterize that argument and use it to try to discredit my scumread of you. Town MS wouldn't do this. Scum MS would.
You are trying to make it sound like I have no basis for scumreading you when I actually do. You are trying to mischaracterize and discredit my arguments for why you are scum. That is a scum move.
Except that it isn't valid because you didn't consider my argument which you later discovered in 1). I disagreed with/corrected your "common belief", in return you come back with "lol you're scum". So no, I did not misrep you, I was making a point. Yes, I admit to discrediting you, but I think that's okay.
In post 2261, Speedy Saki wrote: Please kindly quote and highlight for me the part which I said "wall war" :)
See, this is a subtle bit of manipulation on your part, because you never
said
wall war, but you certainly implied it:
Well, then the words "wall war" came from your mouth, not mine. You are misrepping me. Clear cut example.

You then proceed on to describe how wall wars
potentially
limit discussion, how it is anti-town, nobody will read them, it is a scum move, etc. Basically, you misrep me and bring it on further by placing imaginary scum motivations and magical confirmation bias on the words "wall war" which I never mentioned in the entirety of this game.

Bluntly put, misrepping me then throwing shit.
Here's the game you're referencing. If anybody would go and do a dual ISO of me and your hydra, they'd find that we ended up walling on each other for close to 2 game days. Hardly anyone payed attention, and it ended up taking valuable space. Here you are suggesting that we do it again. Being at the end of day 1, where we were trying to figure out who scum was, and you were just coming under suspicion, such a suggestion couldn't come at a worse time. You were essentially suggesting that we just wall and clog up the thread, and it would benefit you, because no one would be paying attention to those arguments in the first place. And the kicker is that if you were town, you wouldn't posture dancing with me so that we might come to an understanding, you'd just do it. Here you are just doing things for appearances, which means that you are scum trying to look town, rather than actually being town.
I made you dance anyway ;) Your paragraph is moot.
In post 2261, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 2218, Bulbazak wrote: In Voided we walled at each other for almost 2 day phases and nobody payed any attention to what either of us were saying. Sure we got townreads on each other by the end, but it didn't help anybody else much. And we both hadn't played with each other before, so I didn't know what to expect from you. That's not the case now, and due to the way you're acting, this is not your town game.
That game was 1 year ago. Firstly, using one game to judge my play is a very, very,
very
very
small sample size to reach any reliable conclusion. Secondly, using a one-year-past-game to just my play is very, very,
very
stale meta. Thirdly, I'm rather sure that we've improved to such a point since the past year to make our "war" more concise, readable and conclusive (this is a lie: I do not know if you have improved or not.) Lastly, I'm pretty sure this playerlist would pay attention to what we say this time, considering users Majiffy, pirate mollie, Titus, and probably more.
Don't you dare do this. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT FREAKING BROUGHT UP VOIDED IN THE FIRST PLACE! I am not using that game as a way to judge your play, as I've played with you a lot more since then, and that game is an anomaly as far as your play goes. Using far more recent games as a basis for your play here, I can say with certainty that it is off, especially the part where you are so grievously misrepping me. The one line about not knowing whether I've improved is not only a low blow, but a blatant lie, as you've played a lot with me, and I've seen evidence of you having great respect for my play. And given that we were close to deadline when you suggested this, and the fact that everyone was showing signs of apathy, they would absolutely not have been paying attention to an end of day wall war, so that last part is a lie as well, and more specifically, a justification for your wanting to spam the thread with information so that no one would look at you.
That game was the one we interacted the most; apart from [ONGOING GAME]. In fact, I barely remember playing with you solo in any of my past games; you were either hydra-ing with EddieFenix (cool guy), or didn't make a very big impression on me if indeed we played in recent games main account-to-main account.

"
Spam
the thread with
information
"

Is this an oxymoron?
In post 2263, Titus wrote: MTD and Saki are scumbuddies with Wicked probably.
I don't think Wicked is scum anymore.
Yeah, I never did.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (isolation #246) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2321, ac1983fan wrote:Hmmm.
At least one of Bulbazak, MTD, and Saki would need to be town I think, based off of their interactions right now (Saki v. Bulba, Bulba voting for both of them)
I'm not sure who is most likely to be town of these three though.
I think the right place for my vote right now is VOTE: Bulbazak
*shakes fist* I can't believe this guy is getting a free pass!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (isolation #247) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I think the Bulbazak wagon is scum led.

But i think bulbazak can take care of himself to diffuse the wagon.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (isolation #248) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

oh sorry
In post 2345, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2342, Speedy Saki wrote:I think the Bulbazak wagon is scum
led
hopping on opportunity

[Majiffy vote]
In post 2313, Lying Cat wrote:VOTE: Bulbazak
In post 2321, ac1983fan wrote:VOTE: Bulbazak
In post 2341, Wickedestjr wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Bulbazak
Which one(s) are scum? How are they leading the wagon? Please answer these questions.

Immediately.
Fixed this for me

are you satisfied now

let me demonstrate my disapproval for my own wagon and maybe the bulbazak wagon with a counterwagon on a possible scum which was my lame Day 1 read (my top scumread is currently marquis and/or acfan but they are having magic free passes)

Vote MTD
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #249) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

btw this only on metal sonic posting

i am using this account solely because i like the name and the avatar.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #250) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

btw <3 mollie
In post 2359, pirate mollie wrote:he gambits all of the time but he hasn't done that this game?

i usually dont gambit in hydra.

but since this isnt actually a real hydra anymore

i am currently gambiting

but i must maintain my cute image. avatar.

<<<
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (isolation #251) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2353, Lying Cat wrote:Does anybody have any evidence that he'd do fakeclaims other than "all themes have fakes durr?"

Also I just noticed this question is pretty retarded

Are you like asking the scum or something?

Give yourself a slap
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #252) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2342, Speedy Saki wrote:I think the Bulbazak wagon is scum led.

[Majiffy vote]
Which one(s) are scum? How are they leading the wagon? Please answer these questions.

Immediately.

Ac is scum lol. I can't believe this guy is getting a free pass when he is posting jack shit the whole game and just have the most ungodly voting pattern ever

Lying cat is a second possibility because many other people are scumreading him maybe? His 'prove that scum have fakeclaims' sounds very retarded to me personally. Not too sure on this one

Mtd also on the wagon
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #253) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I meant mtd also on the LC scumread

Derp
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (isolation #254) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

That's cause you wanted me to fit that fucking narrative thing

Stop being anal
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #255) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

I almost got sent to jail for speeding, and that darned policeman even told me 'GG'

Like what the shit
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (isolation #256) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2375, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2360, Speedy Saki wrote:PARAPHRASED: "There's scum hopping on the bulbazak wagon! I'm going to start a counterwagon on possible scum!" *votes off the wagon*
This isn't town posting.

That is exactly what I meant to say. You paraphrased it correctly. Unlike you, i do not find anything wrong with the statement.

Yes I too want to lynch ac slot with fire

His voting patterns are worse than saki
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (isolation #257) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2380, Majiffy wrote:"Bulbazak is scum"

This is not town. No sir no.

Quote this for me cause I seem to have forgotten. If you find me saying this then I will let you push me

Because you morons like putting words in my mouth. Like bulbazak. Funny.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #258) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Dodge my ass

Read my posts

I answered your questions already

Wallwar was to sort him

I would take this opportunity to sort you too but you already have been sorted. Yeah.
In post 2365, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 2342, Speedy Saki wrote:I think the Bulbazak wagon is scum led.

[Majiffy vote]

Immediately.

Ac is scum lol. I can't believe this guy is getting a free pass when he is posting jack shit the whole game and just have the most ungodly voting pattern ever

Lying cat is a second possibility because many other people are scumreading him maybe? His 'prove that scum have fakeclaims' sounds very retarded to me personally. Not too sure on this one

Mtd also on the wagon
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (isolation #259) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2402, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2399, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 2380, Majiffy wrote:"Bulbazak is scum"

This is not town. No sir no.

Quote this for me cause I seem to have forgotten. If you find me saying this then I will let you push me

Because you morons like putting words in my mouth. Like bulbazak. Funny.
I dont have an exact quote and its way too much effort to read your whole iso on phone to find one but the nature of your entire bulba argument and this post alone heavily implies a scumread.

Why does town bulba put words in your mouth? Why engage in a giant wallwar with a townread instead of just setting the story straight and ending the discussion? Either youre both very antitown or one of you must be scum, yeah?
You are putting words into my mouth too nigga. why does town majiffy put words into my mouth??????
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (isolation #260) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Your words were right but your vote is wrong

No scum here go look somewhere else
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (isolation #261) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Well at least you paraphrased my quote thing correctly. Which I rarely see. Which is good

You claiming that i dodged your questions were not right though; I didn't dodge your questions so maybe try reading my posts or something?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (isolation #262) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Yeah majiffy and Vezok and beast on my wagon worries me

Especially when they fucked over mastin, our doc inventor, if they trash me too I am going to be very pissed

Titus and marquis i am not too worried they are very dodgy anyway
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (isolation #263) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

[not related to this game]

I just learned that when people are desperate to discredit or evaluate an argument, they will find flaws and nitpick and attempt to draw a big thing out of it. Maybe I can write something about this in mafia discussion hmmmm like a mastin

[/not related to this game]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (isolation #264) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (isolation #265) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I'm pretty sure ac is scum and LC maybe

And I think you should get more drunk so you can get better reads because hey you've done a great job lynching mastin =))))))))
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (isolation #266) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Maybe majiffy has a role modifier that makes him scum when he's sober and town when he's drunk. Maybe with ethyl. Like what Titus was yelling about.

Maybe I should go to sleep
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (isolation #267) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

vezok and beast, please get your votes off me. you know i am town.

vezok, you certainly dont want to be voting together on the same wagon as your "scum". i will g

beast, you can read me, this is town sonic, as ZZZX has said, take your vote away.

my scumreads are Marquis and acfan. MTD is a compromise for my life and since he's been hovering on my null-scumreads for the entirety of the game.

wallwar makes me think Bulbazak is town. he disengaged early which was unusual but not illogical (as he predicted, some players claim that they don't want to read it), so he isn't hopping up to superconftown or whatever, but just prob town.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (isolation #268) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:56 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

that is a bad idea. don't be an acfan.

you are a conftown, you have the power to champion lynches on your scumreads.

but you say that titus is 100% scum, but you are helping her vote me? what does that make you?

I am sort of in the same situation as you , I want to lynch acfan but there is no interest. help me. help me help you.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #269) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

the above post is so town that PV is jumping up high on my town list
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #270) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 1994, Antihero wrote:
Fluorenylmethyloxycarbonyl chloride

Final Vote Count of Day 1

:right:
mastin2 - 9 (Lying Cat, MTD, Marquis, Guilty Gunsmith, ac1983fan, Wickedestjr, Perpetual Nonsense, vezokpiraka, Titus)

Speedy Saki - 1 (Bulbazak)
i am the only person who had the brain to whiteknight the fuck out of mastin the town doc inventor. the only person in the whole game to defend mastin the "self-proclaimed scumhunting god". is this the first time mastintown gets lynched day 1 after her "revival"? this better be known post game.

look at masters: acfan and marquis and titus being on the wagon (MTD too hmm that is a little suspect)

look at the conftown voting the same target as his confscumread

look at the bulba wagon today immediately disintegrate when i called out the wagon and majiffy screamed and blared the alarm

disintegrate like a magic bullet

scum run! run faster! need more speed! disband the wagon!

look at me whiteknight bulbazak of half the power as mastin. look at all the scum scurry and scamper in all directions with a magic wagon disband.

look at majiffy because it is funny:
In post 981, Majiffy wrote:I am going against everything ingrained in my soul right now.
VOTE: Majiffy
I am VT. I am a safe lynch. Flip me.

Then remember:
In post 944, Majiffy wrote:Doduo, Lying Cat, ZZZX, mastin2, Speedy Saki

All of these slots need to die.
In post 982, Majiffy wrote:Because I seriously have absolutely no urge whatsoever to continue this fucking game so flip me and then sheep the everfuckingshittington out of my reads.
In post 984, Majiffy wrote:You think I'm scum then vote me Mastin
In post 985, Majiffy wrote:I'm handing myself on a beautifully polished silver platter for you.
In post 990, Majiffy wrote:I'm still not seeing a vote for your biggest scum read here Mastin.
In post 994, Majiffy wrote:
In post 993, mastin2 wrote:
In post 990, Majiffy wrote:I'm still not seeing a vote for your biggest scum read here Mastin.
That's because you're not; you're third. (Admittedly, fluidity between the top-3 is decently-strong, but still.)
Who is your third, already assuming me and LC? And why don't I know this? And why does it seem like you've spent all game arguing Majiffy-Scum and almost no time at all arguing LC-scum or ???-scum if I'm only your
third
strongest scumread?

A: Because you're fucking scum

this game is very funny. maybe i should claim 2 shot watcher and replace out.

wait that wont work............
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2440 (isolation #271) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

this is also pretty funny. look here:
In post 1098, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1093, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Jiffy/mastin - objective read on mollie?

- Snork
Town until the end of days.

Is there a reason we haven't lynched me yet? I have claimed VT, my flip provides a massive amount of info, and there is way too much paranoia going on regarding other slots over my alignment. Flip me and move the fuck on.

Everyone should either vote me in their next post or explain explicitly why they are choosing not to, because it is inherently anti-town not to and an unreasoned lack of a vote will be taken as an immediate scumclaim.

laugh till you fall out of your seat

i am done talking to majiffy. vote elsewhere or i will ignore you for the rest of the game. mr crazy sparta

im going to reason with townreads beast and vezok. majiffy is also a townread but
In post 1262, Majiffy wrote:Hey why haven't we lynched that Majiffy guy he's totes scum.

Ooh la la!

Vezok: If Titus is your confscumread, and Titus was voting mastin2 together with you, that means you are voting a town again. Don't lynch another.

anyway not considering any titus WIFOM bullshit, i am pretty obv town and you know it.

beast: you certainly don't want to be on the same wagon as marquis. if you want to lynch marquis, I can help you make it happen. we can lynch the wooper scum together.

acfan is still a good option btw: i dont believe his claim at all.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #272) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

I was pondering this game in the shower because i care too much but then I noticed something holy snap
In post 981, Majiffy wrote:I am going against everything ingrained in my soul right now.
VOTE: Majiffy
I am VT. I am a safe lynch. Flip me.

Then remember:
In post 944, Majiffy wrote:Doduo, Lying Cat, ZZZX, mastin2, Speedy Saki

All of these slots need to die.
then today

In post 2023, Majiffy wrote:Wait nvm just checked my pms.

I have information that implies titus is unlikely mafia.

VOTE: ac130
In post 2099, Majiffy wrote:Like I said, 95% conftown.

whoa baby thats one big gambit

even the gambit master here almost believed it, since you were so adamant
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (isolation #273) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Yea but I think we should let majiffy explain his gambit first
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (isolation #274) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Actually fuck that majiffy has been full of shit the whole game

VOTE: titus

You have been conftowned by a lying VT

Please
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #275) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Yea I did get warned for that in case you were wondering. I'm sorry plz don't hate me I will stop that

If you don't know what I'm referring to then ignore this post shoo
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #276) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2452, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 2451, Lying Cat wrote:Four. There should have been four.
acFan said he couldn't use his last night because of the timing; mastin was lynched so didn't get to use hers (presumably). I got a Track shot. Vezok got a Jail shot. There is one left unaccounted for by my numbers.

Track shot, jailkeep shot, doc shot, vig shot

There is no room for a cop shot

Unless you are a lying VT too GG???? :p

On a more legitimate point of view

Who in their right mind would give anything to majiffy please don't raise your hand.

Vezok, did you + PN receive any other abilities? Or only m jailkeep?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #277) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2500, Lying Cat wrote:I for one would rather explore the wonderful world of defective jockstrap testing than read sonic meta.
if you think that reading my little talk with bulba in the last few pages was "masturbating with sandpaper", note that my meta contains ~100(?) games and it will probably be you trying to get an orgasm by shoving railroad spikes up your ass

it wont happen.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (isolation #278) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2508, MTD wrote:whelp, problem is, I don't want the Saki lynch so I can't really offer an alternative wagon.

GG seems intent on lynching me anyway.
ac is probably scum.
@Bulba: did you ever say why you are voting me?
PV stated it was a Poe vote, i can't really argue against that except that
@PV: you should consider rereading LC. And beast. I don't like beast.

This post makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I'll defer voting MTD unless vezok specifically orders me to do so or if I am in immediate risk of death.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2516 (isolation #279) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I dunno about Lying Cat. I like Sthar but I hate jingle.

but i did mention that they are possible candidates here
In post 2365, Speedy Saki wrote:Lying cat is a second possibility because many other people are scumreading him maybe? His 'prove that scum have fakeclaims' sounds very retarded to me personally. Not too sure on this one
badass mastin lyncher, and also strong bulba scummy-hop

if this wagon is a thing I may prefer this to MTD wagon
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #280) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2500, Lying Cat wrote:Are you claiming?
i dont claim unless L-2

why are u fishing

if you read my iso (note: its like using a pocket knife for a vibrator) my role is pretty obvious

if anyone feels that using a pocket knife for a vibrator gives you pleasure please go ahead
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (isolation #281) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:14 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 1262, Majiffy wrote:Hey why haven't we lynched that Majiffy guy he's totes scum.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (isolation #282) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

I don't care about the zzzx

Don't trust marquis

Trust me
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (isolation #283) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Also why the heck am I a 1 man wagoner now bejesus

Putting my vote on the most useful wagon

vote jingle

Mtd is the 2nd useful wagon but always go first choice
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (isolation #284) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

I'm adding a bit of OMGUS to this read

And ta da you get a vote

vote lying cat

Sheepinf mollie
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (isolation #285) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

No the above was not scummy

Do not throw shit at me scum
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #286) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:55 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Titus is NOT dumb

neither are you (supposed to be)

but then we have shit like this
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #287) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:28 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

maybe you should shout like this so i can be lynched
In post 967, Majiffy wrote:
In post 964, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Ya so we aren't lynching mastin ever btw.
MASTIN IS FUCKING SCUM I CANNOT SAY IT ANY BIGGER OR BOLDER OR LOUDER
OR MORE UNDERLINED.

Jesus fuck!
just change "mastin" to speedy saki

it works

lynching town inventors
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (isolation #288) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2546, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 2522, Speedy Saki wrote:I don't care about the zzzx

Don't trust marquis

Trust me
Help me lynch scum marquis then we can talk.

Put your vote onto scum marquis then I can sheep it
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (isolation #289) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

I didn't claim vig inventor GG claimed vig inventor

Don't fish fuck off
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (isolation #290) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Umm maybe he's lying but

If you believe the 'not-a-claim'

That means you are lying about the cop

I know I am support 'don't lynchh all liars' but this is really an exceptional case of multiple town liars
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #291) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Antihero best mod^

Do you use an automated machine for that

VOTE: marquis

This is my invitation to beast to lynch marquis. Don't leave me hanging a 1 man wagon.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #292) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

The news just told me there was some sort of hurricane ruining 4th July celebrations

Is this legit
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (isolation #293) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2561, Lying Cat wrote:Doesn't explain why he'd see un-cc'd prs in a semi-open setup and think "we should totally lynch that" but whatever.
why would a real "doc" cc that other obv scummy fakeclaimer at day 2 is beyond me

so that he can get nightkilled maybe?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #294) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

yea, 1 day to deadline

im going to be a titus and vote my townread to save my own life (sorry MTD)

at least im not hammering ~

VOTE: mastin
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2583 (isolation #295) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

freudian slip sorry

VOTE: mtd

thats l-1 and you may have to claim
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (isolation #296) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

because the doc is going to only protect himself, right?

cause we have no living mason or any other PRs alive in this game
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #297) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2613, Majiffy wrote:Titus and I were still under heavy suspicion from a vocal minority including dipshit mc cleared face, so kill only makes sense if they know my full result and that it cleared titus. Furthermore I wasnt given another invention so scum doesnt want me clearing more townies/finding scum

They probably didn't give you the invention because you're being such a dipshit

Whoever got the track needs to out it,

Why did Titus die she was the scummiest in the game with those shit hammers
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (isolation #298) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Also no more listening to GG your pushed 2 town lynches already

Follow me I have golden reads
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2631 (isolation #299) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Same for you Vezok

Lynch marquis I'm pretty sure he's scum !
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2635 (isolation #300) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2625, Antihero wrote:the mathematical method of Fourier transforms

THIS THING IS TORTURE!!!!!

(also this thread is rly dead)

bump
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (isolation #301) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Theory: Scum are in the (Players with a postcount of <100)

According to activity overview:
(Bulbazak, PeregrineV, ac1983fan,
vezokpiraka
, Lying Cat, Marquis, Wicked, beastcharizard)

we lynch in this pool

for today we get marquis
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2639 (isolation #302) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

dont be an idiot. lynch the marquis scum

or we will lynch you tomorrow
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (isolation #303) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

i'll convince you with a rope on your neck you boobhead

>"personally perfer a GG lynch"

GG is as good as conftown so you better butt off
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2643 (isolation #304) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:04 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

because he has the most posts in the game.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (isolation #305) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:06 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

>also happy scumday!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (isolation #306) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2646, Marquis wrote:in your "lynchpool" you left someone who was apparently one of your biggest townreads before, beast

my "lynchpool" also has vezok and PeregrineV... so yeah

i dont push any mislynch counterwagons lol, I've been pushing you for almost all game and im pretty sure you're gonna flip scum so there is no "mislynch" nor is there "counterwagons"
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (isolation #307) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2647, Speedy Saki wrote:my "lynchpool" also has vezok and PeregrineV... so yeah

and bulbazak and wicked

your only singling out beast as my only townread in the "100 post theory" is very interesting, though!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (isolation #308) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

i've been chainsawing mastin all of day 1 too but thats alright!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (isolation #309) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2649, Marquis wrote:pedit hint: beast is scum and you've been chainsawing him all game.

I know right! thats why he was bussing me yesterday so that a wagon on me won't go through!

because nobody wanted to lynch you or acfan
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #310) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

yea and in sonic land I call what you guys did to mastin "lynching a
fucking
obvtown PR"

also known as "shitlynching"

im not too sad about the MTD thing because VT lynch -> sonic policy

but lynching doc = pls sheep me always and always from now onwards
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (isolation #311) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:10 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

= lynch this scumbutt marquis
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (isolation #312) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

[/quote]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (isolation #313) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2657, Majiffy wrote:Frankly if the Saki lynch doesn't go through today, I am going to active lurk and keep my vote on Saki until the slot is dead.

So lynch Saki or expect two useless slots instead of just one really scummy useless one.

yea funny how you were surprised when you didnt get your night invention last night

you are like scumtunnelling pidgey from L4D2 please explain to all the players here (who have also played that game) how this is any different
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #314) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

oh ya before i forget
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (isolation #315) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

sure thing, bro
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (isolation #316) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2670, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 2668, PeregrineV wrote:If you are given the jailkeep from now on and the doc stays on you, that should eliminate that problem and still give us the use of the jailkeep.

Except if scum is given the doc, or they JK the doc, or the doc doesn't listen. Otherwise great plan.

I think both Saki and Marquis are scum. I totally agree with Marquis about the scum bravado thing about MS.

VOTE: Speedy Saki

Marquis can go tomorrow. :D

Marquis is scum sheep me on this 1 bulb

In the rare 5% chance I'm wrong then I'll sheep LC with you

I love how the marquis wagon is all town and my wagon is scumbutts +crazy people
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (isolation #317) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Wrong quote.

I need to rebook at beast because if he is town he needs a serious spanking
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2680 (isolation #318) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

So you should lynch marquis

I will prove to you that I am town later in in the game if you need me to.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (isolation #319) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Aren't you supposed to talk in orange or something
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2714 (isolation #320) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

O I must kick that bad habit of mine sorry

Antihero best mod 2014
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (isolation #321) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Is that jingle cause jingle is te nasty one
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (isolation #322) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Because you're being a blockhead

Go sheep mollie or something ffs
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (isolation #323) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Yea and you pub claimed scum too so I don't actually believe whatever you say in here
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (isolation #324) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

You aren't saying anything beyond 'saki is scum' so yea I can't
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2805 (isolation #325) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Actually I got a reply

'Saki is town'

Ok it's a direct counter
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (isolation #326) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Iknorite
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (isolation #327) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I'm sorry I lied about saying 'you offered nothing'

I meant to say 'you offered jack shit'

Yea it's jack shit all right
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (isolation #328) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Very speedy
Much town
Wow
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2815 (isolation #329) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Because the inability to articulate valid reasons for his scumread = shutting up and hiding in a corner

This is good behavior
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (isolation #330) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Why did you vote me? Vote marquis \o/
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #331) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

omg so it was sthar who posted that...

how can sthar be so mean i thought only jingle was mean

such an unfriendly playerslot/hydra
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (isolation #332) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I had to read your post to mollie 3 times over before I could get a read.

I dunno about how well jingle is doing for ms meta because he probably would rather get lobotomies by a dildo but didn't want to post that and be sarcastic. At least you are straightforward.

I'm having you as townish but I'm have jingle as pretty bad scum. Usually I give the slot a town read in this case, (1 head towns 1 head scummy = still towny), which is why I'm voting and pushing marquis the obvscum.

I don't like your vote on me because those are irritating so Id rather you put it on marquiscum but if you are going to use the excuse of 'jingle owns this so he owns my vote' then I am going to feel a bit slighted and consider that jingle functionally has my vote on him too

Yes I am 16 exactly. Why?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (isolation #333) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Cop-inventor, ac00009, and JK-inventor all need to target town reads. Track-inventor should target vezok. Doc should protect vezok, jk should protect ac00010. Cop should target ac00011 or me (ac00012 is optimal but idfc anymore).

No this is messed up. If jk protects ac1019273 then he is unable to use the cop invention. So the cop maker should just give it to a town read. Since the townread is anonymous/random it's likely the cop will go through :)
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2826 (isolation #334) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Unless you mean using the cop to clear ac17389 because I don't buy his claim being honest at all then sure check him
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (isolation #335) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:28 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

maybe the problem with this game is because the players arent very case-inclined.

no (valid) cases on any players have been made at any point of this game.

so no there isnt a marquis case. or a speedy saki one. majiffy's doesn't qualify. lol
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2834 (isolation #336) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:31 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2830, Lying Cat wrote:Thought so. Behavioral tells. I'll talk with Jingle about it before I leave.

ehh thats a good thing. it means im being transparent.

transparently town that is.

also then that means you are a good scumhunter. commendable.

(PS: it is a fact that I can change my posting style easily. I've been pretty transparent this game so thats why you were able to catch that)
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (isolation #337) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:32 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

ehhh who am i kidding?

a good catch is a good catch. who do you think is scum; I'll take those into consideration given your skills. i don't want jingle reads i want sthar authentic reads cause they are probably good

uh and you must be town first so yes
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #338) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:15 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

I want to lynch marquis.

i am okay with LC but sthar is nice(i think) so i may want to keep him a bit

but consider my vote functionally on them as well because of the jingle.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (isolation #339) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

O___o

What the hell just happened?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (isolation #340) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Ok that's 3 votes on scumarquis. Good.

Let's lynch marquis today! He is super scum!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (isolation #341) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Oh and sthar please leave my wagon so that majiffy can be a 1 man power wagon again

It would be very funny
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (isolation #342) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

It would be best to put your vote on marquis so you have a counter wagon and because (he is scum)
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2879 (isolation #343) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

And also so that I don't have to vote you
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (isolation #344) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I dunno. I think counter wagons are when you try to save your own ass when you are town so you hop on the other best wagon

Lying cat as either alignment should save his own life by lynching the scumarquis
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2900 (isolation #345) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2882, pirate mollie wrote:if either of marquis or beast are scum I think it clears the other. I was in that game where their hydra was scum and this interaction doesn't feel fake to me. I think it is likely that 1 of them are tho I am just not sure how to read the dynamics.

@ metal

you were in that game too, do you agree with what I just said?

i think it is very likely that marquis is the scum here!

that game they were having a neighborhood super brainwash holding room with berthydra and beastmarquis hydra and two scum were messing with 1 mason in the secret dark corners of the neighborhood so yea
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2901 (isolation #346) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

also i love mollie <3 thanks for anti-majiffy defense

you know him better than i do

you know me better than he does

strong peacemaker
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2902 (isolation #347) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

zzzx if you quote another long post like that again

i send you to the policy lynches

DO NOT QUOTE WALL POSTS
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (isolation #348) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:30 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

what,

do you want me to say something nasty to ZZZX?

(im reading him town btw just so you know)
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (isolation #349) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Would just like to say zzzx has shitty marquis reads.

At least he has me town so that's half right!

Also if it's in your blood then we are going to remove that blood of yours so stop doing that. Not only this game other games too :/
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (isolation #350) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Like literally stop quoting wall posts

It makes people want to lynch you

And I am saying this as your close friend (?)
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (isolation #351) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:53 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

did you play xenoblade sir? the original one. the one with the scummy.

i was day 1 wagon; then my ass got saved by the scum counterwagon to scum.

3 wagons -> scum scum me(town)

we only discovered this upon hindsight

ps: maybe its the wrong game im referring to but yeah i have good memories so
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (isolation #352) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Looks like magic

How does that work?

My mortal brain can never comprehend VCAs
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2926 (isolation #353) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

This is not event card mafia, we do not have 6+ mislynches for us to go moseying around and lynching zzzx because of a potentially cancerous presence

Please focus on the marquis lynch Ty. GG and beast put your votes back.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (isolation #354) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Let's lynch scum marquis! We have played more games with him than with zzzx. And marquis is scum
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2930 (isolation #355) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Unfortunately I categorize zzzx As dumb not scum.

Marquis is not dumb. He must be scum. Lynch him better
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2934 (isolation #356) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

What if marquis is town and I've been wrong all game?

Lol nah
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (isolation #357) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

That is correct

Die scum
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2948 (isolation #358) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

wow lying cat that was a
terrible
no surprise its written by jingle

how convenient you decided to "Sheep GG onto the ZZZX" now. why didn't you "Sheep GG onto the Marquis" like 24 hours earlier?

on account of that nice sthar being in the same slot as you are im giving you a chance.

vote marquis in your next post or im yielding to the conftown bulbazak and ultratown mollie and sending you straight to the gallows. (note: i dont care about the fool zzzx)

PS: Majiffy is dumb as fuck.

Remember your 1-man-wagon efforts sir? Here's what the head of the renowned Mafia Academy has to say:

In post 931, mastin2 wrote:This Saki wagon is, quite bluntly, scum-driven.
(Hey, Majiffy, you've finally gotten me so much as remotely interested in lynching Doduo. But they're still far, FAR more likely town than not, soyeah.)

In post 962, mastin2 wrote:
In post 960, Majiffy wrote:Apparently my alignment changed when I switched from LC to Saki.
Not exactly. You went from 'maybe scum, strongly thinking scum' into 'almost certainly scum'.
But also Mastin was scumreading me when I was pushing the LC wagon that she jumped on.
Yes. Explicitly. I actually had my read on you greatly weakened (to "might be town", even!) because of it, but the strong possibility of a weak bus overrides that.

Because what have you done to push LC's lynch other than having placed your vote down? Aside from maybe a one-liner about "Read LC's iso"? Where's the case, the push, the drive to lynch LC? Where's the strong cases being raised up? Things townJiffy does. Things even a scum Majiffy will do, but on town players. Things that you've done for some players...but not LC.

But the LC wagon wasn't scum-driven.
Yes. Because your vote on LC was a throwaway vote (see above), the first on the wagon and with no effort to have it gain traction. You created the wagon; you've done nothing to
DRIVE
the wagon.

And the one vote Saki wagon is.
And still thinking yes. Because you weren't the first voter. You have put effort into it. You have raised points about Saki. You have been pushing them. You've been driving Saki, and even made it into a counterwagon to LC.

1 man wagon nostalgia sir

p-edit: stop spamming or i'll lynch you too
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2950 (isolation #359) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:29 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

im not appealing to her

im making a dig at you

get that straight
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2952 (isolation #360) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 967, Majiffy wrote:
In post 964, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Ya so we aren't lynching mastin ever btw.

MASTIN IS FUCKING SCUM I CANNOT SAY IT ANY BIGGER OR BOLDER OR LOUDER
OR MORE UNDERLINED.

Jesus fuck!

change mastin to speedy saki^

let me demonstrate
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2953 (isolation #361) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

MARQUIS IS FUCKING SCUM I CANNOT SAY IT ANY BIGGER OR BOLDER OR LOUDER
OR MORE UNDERLINED.

Jesus fuck!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2964 (isolation #362) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Marquis is not a mislynch!!!

Then again probably neither is LC

But my wagon is big now so I have a chance of lynching marquis so I go for it

I am free to kill the jingle cat if desperate measures
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2965 (isolation #363) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I am also free to lynch zzzx

Condition: 2 scum must have been lynched first

Because this is purely policy lynch to ease PoE in Lylo
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (isolation #364) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2967, Metal Sonic wrote:I told you not to quote big posts and you did. So.

Stop quoting!!!

Sorry
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2971 (isolation #365) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:00 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

What a hedge what a hog what a mighty mighty hedgehog.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (isolation #366) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2956, Lying Cat wrote: I'm not really going to fight hard to get a specific lynch when this game is so PoEable.

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT HARDER BABY, CAUSE WE'RE AIMING FOR A SPECIFIC LYNCH ON YOU

i want sthar jingle is so scummy it blows

maybe you should sheep the biggest wagon then? if you dont want to stand with me and vote marquis (hint: its yourself)
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2974 (isolation #367) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:09 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2956, Lying Cat wrote:GG has been my strongest townread all game, and they're syncing on ZZZX, who I find null. Yeah, I'm willing to put my vote there over an inexplicable townread my V/LA partner seems pretty sure of.

you didn't decide to "Sheep GG" when GG, vezok, and myself were voting marquis wagon?

only when GG decided to conveniently switch votes onto the supreme VI that you decide to "sheep him"?

this is terrible

VOTE: LC

call me when sthar gets back

psa: you win today scumarquis... you only live for 1 more day i assure you...
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2975 (isolation #368) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2961, pirate mollie wrote:no. simply no.

a lack of a vote on cat creatures at this point is to let scum walk away and just laugh at you. it is the equivalent of stepping on bunny rabbits why do you people want to abuse bunnies

why

why

this has also played a part in my vote
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (isolation #369) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Oh shit, LC wagon is as big as my marquis wagon,

Silly me

I thought it was bigger

Then die today

I still want sthar back because jingle isn't merely 'rubbing me the wrong way' he's like using his duck and mathdebating furiously on me
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3009 (isolation #370) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Haven't you been insinuating all game that 'jailkeep inventor might be scum lolol'?

Didn't AH say that the inventors may or may not be scum?

Do you expect that claiming a power role would give you a free pass?

Why didn't you 'sheep GG' onto the vote on you then? Only deciding to 'sheep them' on ZZZX? Selective 'sheeping'?

What a piss poor excuse to vote someone and get away with it?

Why didn't you bother claiming your targets? I has to look back Ito the thread to find who got the track. Don't you think it would be easier to fullclaim everything? Your rationale for picking GG twice?

Anyway, didn't Gg's track get conveniently roleblocked and failed night 1? Isn't that coincidental? Like I guess someone knew he has an invention tonight and scum said 'yay let's role block him'

Jingle makes barfingly horrible scum posts

I have never played with this user before, is this how he normally plays?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3017 (isolation #371) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 3016, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 3015, Lying Cat wrote:I can't vote him today. Sthar8 seemed pretty damned sure

idgaf. Sthar also thinks Marquis is town, yeah? So....... if you're town, and Marquis is town, where are the scum not voting? Saki's been on the block all day but never had more than a couple votes. Why do you think that is?

Not to mention... MTD.

Tell sthar he doesn't get to decide anymore. He wants to sheep, then sheep this.

Jingle was the one 'sheeping' not sthar

Sthar was a good fellow
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3018 (isolation #372) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Look at what your hydra partner wrote before throwing shit on me lol

I think AP wrote this but ETL voted me is that right
In post 2988, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 2956, Lying Cat wrote:I have a mild townread on marquis.

= "marquis is my scum buddy."

Sthar8 assures me that you're somehow town, although he didn't have time to tell me why before leaving, so I'm willing to wait until tomorrow to hash that out with him. GG has been my strongest townread all game, and they're syncing on ZZZX, who I find null. Yeah, I'm willing to put my vote there over an inexplicable townread my V/LA partner seems pretty sure of.

= "Did I mention that sthar is V/LA? That's why he looks scummy. Don't blame me. I'm just jingley and I have no opinions. I'm not scummy." (Also maybe probably ZZZX is town then.. :mad: will think about this s'more.)

Mollie is my biggest scumread right now, but sthar8 has experience reading her and I was giving him time to see where he got there.

= "mollie is not my scumbuddy buut i'm trying to get people to think she is."

I'm also not going to be able to put forth the time or effort to get her lynched today. PV is not scum if ac000014 is town, which should be known tomorrow.

= "acfan is my scumbuddy. "

Jiffy was townish, and I'm in agreement with him on Saki, but I'm forbidden from trusting myself on that.

= "Jiffy and saki are not my scum buddies but I think Saki is mislynch fodder and I will buddy Jiffy until it happens."

Bulb is town if PV is, also something that should be solved tonight.

= "please waste your cop thing on someone i already know is town and not one of my buddies."

I'd like to hear the gunsmiths explain their reasoning more on Beast. I haven't seen anything particularly town from him, and Marquis is making a fairly solid point.

With that said, I'm totally satisfied on a vote on a null slot with as many town reads as I have.

= "i wont vote my scum buddy today."

There are 13 living players, meaning we have a couple of mislynches left to us, and a coplike role. I'm not really going to fight hard to get a specific lynch when this game is so PoEable.

lol....

scumbois!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3019 (isolation #373) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 3014, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 3009, Speedy Saki wrote:Your rationale for picking GG twice?

Because we're AP and ETL.

What happened to snork/ap or was snork just an ETL alt?

Legitimately confused
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (isolation #374) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Is snork a phantom?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3025 (isolation #375) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Also why the 180 on LC

The only thing they had posted in between these was his claim

Do pardon me if I thought you only had a change of heart BECAUSE of his claim
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (isolation #376) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Yea I fully understand your gratitude of getting your invention from them 2 nights in a row. It wants. You to automatically want to read them town

As an outside observer

Jingle is scummy af

And you should read them as if the claim never happened because looking at it objectively it isn t alignment indicative
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (isolation #377) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2634, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2633, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I had the Track; Majiffy went nowhere. Was wondering if I could catch him lying about inventions, but yeh.

why did you track majiffy and not zzx thing if you had him as a stronger scumread?

like this does not make sense

Explain this cause it makes me unnervingly paranoid given the whole issue
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3032 (isolation #378) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

:/

Then Ap needs to explain that then

Lynch marquis with me
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3035 (isolation #379) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (isolation #380) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

But... The cats claimed a town PR mollie!

Maybe they are just a hypocrite

Maybe only jingle. Hmm
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3052 (isolation #381) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Lying cat

Please vote marquis with me. Your 'soft townread' probably doesn't hold

I am being hard townread by your partner. Assuming I am town, now remember that I have played many games with marquis and know his play from back to front. He is scum.

Beast is also in this position, except less trustable so his credibility isn't there but point stands that

THOSE WHO HAVE MARQUIS META ARE READING HIM AS SOLID SCUM.

(Except zzzx. He is a fool. Don't lynch him.)
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (isolation #382) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I was appealing to the cats

Marquis is very likely the scum between beast/marquis

There you go.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (isolation #383) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Umm yeah majiffy is calling me 'scum' anyway so I don't know how credible that is
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (isolation #384) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 3054, Marquis wrote:

and to be quite honest i'm never obvtown as scum. blatant self-meta, but it's true.

BIGGESST BULLSHIT I EVER HEARD CONSDERING YOU WON QUICKNESS MAFIA AS SCUM LOL
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (isolation #385) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 3067, Marquis wrote:

pedit tell me more about how i was obvtown in that game? if you actually cared to remember/not misrepresent my play there i was generally nullscum the whole time through

Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (isolation #386) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Yeah

Me and beast have played with you WAY more than any other in probably the whole site who knows?

Both of us agree that you are obvscum

But that's okay! Cause we're scum instead!

Like if we scumread you and we are right then we are scum instead like totally
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3075 (isolation #387) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

oh i'm saying i'm town and if metal's going to say "these people have played with marquis before and are scumreading him, even though at least one is prob scum" i am going to reply with "these people have played with me before and are meta townreading me, and one of them is majiffy so that's even more conftown than vezok"

I'm gonna say

'These people have played with marquis before and can tell his alignment very reliably and are calling him scum'

Versus

'Lol I played 1 game with marquis I rly think he is town lol!'

I think my case is stronger
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3078 (isolation #388) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 3076, Marquis wrote:also why would i think titus was informed townie and ask her to confirm that (informed being that she had "you know the role ethyl acetate to be town") if i was scum

pedit no you

metal is lynchbait in the way zekromscum was lynchbait in desp's ny game - "oh, he's blatantly scum and should be dead by now, but you know what, we should let him live because lynching him would be too easy"

and it took a cop guilty to lynch zekrom

i would rather not have to waste the cop invent on getting metal/saki guiltied

so just lynch him so we don't have to waste prs in finally getting him ejected from this game

Don't you dare compare me to some random like 'zekrom' because that's like comparing apples to oranges

I really wanted to use a more extreme alternative
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (isolation #389) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I need to check Titus flip

As far as I recall she was VT
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3081 (isolation #390) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 3076, Marquis wrote:also why would i think titus was informed townie and ask her to confirm that (informed being that she had "you know the role ethyl acetate to be town") if i was scum

pedit no you

metal is lynchbait in the way zekromscum was lynchbait in desp's ny game - "oh, he's blatantly scum and should be dead by now, but you know what, we should let him live because lynching him would be too easy"

and it took a cop guilty to lynch zekrom

i would rather not have to waste the cop invent on getting metal/saki guiltied

so just lynch him so we don't have to waste prs in finally getting him ejected from this game

Titus was VT you scumbutt

What the heck are you trying to pull here

Ethyl is a very common thing in organic chemistry it was very likely she was joking

Don't you dare put more intepretation and speculate about something that isn't there to attempt to make you seem town
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3084 (isolation #391) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I CERTAINLY CHOOSE BETTER NAMES THAN 'ZEKROM'

Like arceus or something

What an insult!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (isolation #392) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

How the heck would I know what you were thinking? Plus it's like 60 pages ago how do you expect me to remember that?

Such bullshit

Maybe ethyl was your fake claim and you wanted to respond or something

No idea

You're still scum
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3091 (isolation #393) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 3087, Marquis wrote:mollie how is this even quickness me

i legitimately cannot see any similarities at all

there i was scummy, hard defending my scumpartners and only having town as my scumreads, resulting in all my reads being "incorrect" if i were town

here i am obvtown, blatantly trying to push lynches off of town and onto scum, and so far my reads have actually been on point

ta-da

I can say the same for myself so you can butt
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (isolation #394) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 3090, Marquis wrote:
In post 3088, Speedy Saki wrote:How the heck would I know what you were thinking? Plus it's like 60 pages ago how do you expect me to remember that?

i quoted it all pls

So?

Like quotes will help me remember what you are thinking in context

I can't even remember PO anon mafia why don't you go quote those for me that would be rly helpful. (Disclaimer: I also force expunged that shit from my memory so it may have played a part)
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3095 (isolation #395) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 3092, Marquis wrote:
In post 3088, Speedy Saki wrote:Maybe ethyl was your fake claim and you wanted to respond or something

No idea

You're still scum

you have no idea why i'm scum is pretty much the gist of........... everything, really

lynching marquis just sounds fun!

pedit oh trust me if i could manipulate and brainwash you into randomly townreading me i so would. but i can't. because i'm town and you're scum. sorry

Not going to fall for it a 2nd time you butt
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3098 (isolation #396) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In quickness I was overly trusting of marquis and he flipped the SCUM

Over here I will be more careful and to observant. And I have caught him. He is going to flip the SCUM

Lynch scumarquis on word of sonic
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3101 (isolation #397) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

My post count is now more than GG

HA! HA HA!

I am supertown!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3156 (isolation #398) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

But you compared me to zekrom?!?!?? ;-;
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3160 (isolation #399) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

On the bright side marquis is going to flip scum!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”