Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Antihero »

Delépine Reaction

The Delépine Reaction allows the synthesis of primary amines from alkyl halides by the reaction with hexamethylentetramine (urotropine) and subsequent acidic hydrolysis of the resulting quartenary ammonium salt.

An SN2 reaction leads to the hexamethylentetramine salt. In chloroform, the starting materials are soluble wheareas the products crystallize out. It is usually not possible to purify the salt. Hexamethylenetetramine is formed in nearly quantitative yield from the condensation of ammonia and formaldehyde. The compound is rather stable, although dihetero-substituted methylene groups are usually highly reactive. In neutral, aqueous solution, urotropine remains stable even at elevated temperatures. Urotropine decomposes in dilute aqueous acid, and the derived ammonium salts also decompose to form the amine hydrochloride and formaldehyde (and formaldehyde diethylacetal). During acidic hydrolysis or ethanolysis, semiaminals are formed first; these further decompose to yield formaldehyde or the diethylacetal, ammonium salt and the amine hydrochloride.

Vote Count 2.10

Bulbazak - 2 (Wickedestjr, MTD)
Marquis - 1 (pirate mollie)
MTD - 5 (PeregrineV, Guilty Gunsmith, Bulbazak, Speedy Saki, ac1983fan)
Speedy Saki - 5 (Marquis, Titus, Majiffy, beastcharizard, vezokpiraka)

Not Voting: Lying Cat, ZZZX

8 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-07-06 16:33:43).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2395, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:PV, don't you think you are kind of self-defeating here by being overly explicit about what you want? I just read up, I'm alive. Just tired as all get out right now and stressed so gimme some time.
You would think.
But scum off the wagons need to get on the wagon, and make up their reason why.
Town off the wagons need to go through their reads and figure out who they think is scummier/has a better chance of hitting scum.

Unless someone wants to call a scumteam of
Wicked, MTD, Pirate Mollie, Lying Cat, and ZZZX
, or confirm them all town, we will be getting some info.

If the wagons stay close, for whatever reason, then when people switch they should be able to articulate why.

So you 5 need to start voting, and explain why you choose bachelor #1 or bachelor #2.

Anyone else want to move just state a clearly understandable reason why.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

the above post is so town that PV is jumping up high on my town list
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:39 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2426, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2395, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:PV, don't you think you are kind of self-defeating here by being overly explicit about what you want? I just read up, I'm alive. Just tired as all get out right now and stressed so gimme some time.
You would think.
Town off the wagons need to go through their reads and figure out who they think is scummier/has a better chance of hitting scum.

If the wagons stay close, for whatever reason, then when people switch they should be able to articulate why.

So you 5 need to start voting, and explain why you choose bachelor #1 or bachelor #2.

I feel MTD is null-ish as a read as I cant read him at all and I town read saki. What to do?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Antihero »

Perpetual Nonsense's erroneous two posts have been deleted.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2428, ZZZX wrote:
You would think.

I feel MTD is null-ish as a read as I cant read him at all and I town read saki. What to do?
Walk us through the thought processes that trigger your reads towards town, or scum, or both, or not at all.

Show us what you think and how you think as you think it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2419, MTD wrote: Not sure, his opinions are often ok but generic, the Saki case still looks fabricated. I p much skipped the wall-war, though.
What opinions are generic? There seem to be an awful lot of people saying that, but then they won't back up their statement when cornered.
In post 2419, MTD wrote:
In post 2368, Titus wrote:Good. Jiffy. Finally voting Saki.

MTD getting lynched will probably net scum as well.

For Jiffy only, is MTD own or scum?Why?
That sounds awfully like you are sure I am town, which is strange, given that you were scumreading me the entire game.
Where does it sound like she knows you are town? She's stated pretty clearly that she thinks your lynch will net scum.
In post 2419, MTD wrote: I hate this VC. I don't want to vote Saki, I really don't.
LC isn't happening.
I'm not voting Marquis.
whelp.

VOTE: Bulba

This is the only other thing that enough people have expressed suspicion on that it might actually be a possibility.
I hate this reserved vote, because if my lynch would happen, you could always say that there were no other good options come the next day and walk away from any responsibility.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:23 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2430, PeregrineV wrote:
You would think.

For MTD I really dont know. I try reading his posts over and over again and no allignment flashes in my head. While that IS generally good play it really disallows me to seriosly identify his real allignment.

For SS he is basiicaly Metal Sonic. And He is pretty active and is actuallying playing reckless. He tried a few gambles and noone of them felt forced. At first I felt his playstyle was off but after looking closer it was town sonic trying to be more aweasom.

Walk us through the thought processes that trigger your reads towards town, or scum, or both, or not at all.

redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:24 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2430, PeregrineV wrote:
You would think.

For SS he is basiicaly Metal Sonic. And He is pretty active and is actuallying playing reckless. He tried a few gambles and noone of them felt forced. At first I felt his playstyle was off but after looking closer it was town sonic trying to be more aweasom.

For MTD I really dont know. I try reading his posts over and over again and no allignment flashes in my head. While that IS generally good play it really disallows me to seriosly identify his real allignment.

Fixed post...
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am confused as to why you think it is good play? what was good about it?

majiffy you never got to me about what I said about metal. could you plz do so tia
whew!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Quote for me. Im stuck phoneposting till I get a new comp
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2359, pirate mollie wrote:okay we have some time!

@ bulba

did you just say that this game was a low priority for you and that is why there is a distinct lack of aggression from you while voting me for lack of aggression when I have said that this game is a low priority for me due to IRL stuff and I am unsure of my handle on the gamestate?

lol.

I am getting my head BACK into this game even if it kills me.

I have played in both of anti's previous games and scum didn't have fakeclaims they made up their own iirc. lying cat was scum in the second 1.

I shld probs look those games up.

I want to lynch ac now after reading things a bit more thoroughly.

the marquis and beast exchanges are pretty weird.

that wicked thing posted colours in the game and I guess my question is,
wicked: do you like to play town or scum?

In post 2345, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2342, Speedy Saki wrote:I think the Bulbazak wagon is scum led.

But i think bulbazak can take care of himself to diffuse the wagon.
[Majiffy vote]
In post 2313, Lying Cat wrote:VOTE: Bulbazak
In post 2321, ac1983fan wrote:VOTE: Bulbazak
In post 2341, Wickedestjr wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Bulbazak
Which one(s) are scum? How are they leading the wagon? Please answer these questions.

Immediately.
did you compare this to metal's scumreads? as far as I can tell saki has siteflaked if that is saki I will eat my hat.

I have them as scum in my notes but that was early d1 and it was cos of fluffposting and I was trying to figure out if that was a scumtell of metal's or not. he gambits all of the time but he hasn't done that this game? if he did I missed it.

and I am telling you that that slot is impossible to read unless he orients himself in a certain way and since I have a hydra with metal and we got lynched d1 that you might be wrong here.

I am liking lying cat now.

unless titus is a godfather than I am believing the investigation and I am leaving her alone especially after meeting her IRL.

I think ap is town. like very town.

who am I missing
whew!
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 2431, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2419, MTD wrote: Not sure, his opinions are often ok but generic, the Saki case still looks fabricated. I p much skipped the wall-war, though.
What opinions are generic? There seem to be an awful lot of people saying that, but then they won't back up their statement when cornered.
later.
In post 2419, MTD wrote:
In post 2368, Titus wrote:Good. Jiffy. Finally voting Saki.

MTD getting lynched will probably net scum as well.

For Jiffy only, is MTD own or scum?Why?
That sounds awfully like you are sure I am town, which is strange, given that you were scumreading me the entire game.
Where does it sound like she knows you are town? She's stated pretty clearly that she thinks your lynch will net scum.
Uh, I might have misread that, I understood it as "it's not a scum lynch but it will get us to scum".
In post 2419, MTD wrote: I hate this VC. I don't want to vote Saki, I really don't.
LC isn't happening.
I'm not voting Marquis.
whelp.

VOTE: Bulba

This is the only other thing that enough people have expressed suspicion on that it might actually be a possibility.
I hate this reserved vote, because if my lynch would happen, you could always say that there were no other good options come the next day and walk away from any responsibility.
Ah, yes, but you know what? that doesn't make it a bad vote.
still the same old MTD
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Majiffy »

My use of saki refers to the slot not the player. I think ive already been over this. Twice. :neutral:

In regards to me possibly beinf wrong; ok? So what? People are wrong sometimes. Hes doing something scummy and you have offered no reason to townread. Im not deferring my read to town just cuz lolmaybeimwrong.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 1994, Antihero wrote:
Fluorenylmethyloxycarbonyl chloride

Final Vote Count of Day 1

:right:
mastin2 - 9 (Lying Cat, MTD, Marquis, Guilty Gunsmith, ac1983fan, Wickedestjr, Perpetual Nonsense, vezokpiraka, Titus)

Speedy Saki - 1 (Bulbazak)
i am the only person who had the brain to whiteknight the fuck out of mastin the town doc inventor. the only person in the whole game to defend mastin the "self-proclaimed scumhunting god". is this the first time mastintown gets lynched day 1 after her "revival"? this better be known post game.

look at masters: acfan and marquis and titus being on the wagon (MTD too hmm that is a little suspect)

look at the conftown voting the same target as his confscumread

look at the bulba wagon today immediately disintegrate when i called out the wagon and majiffy screamed and blared the alarm

disintegrate like a magic bullet

scum run! run faster! need more speed! disband the wagon!

look at me whiteknight bulbazak of half the power as mastin. look at all the scum scurry and scamper in all directions with a magic wagon disband.

look at majiffy because it is funny:
In post 981, Majiffy wrote:I am going against everything ingrained in my soul right now.
VOTE: Majiffy
I am VT. I am a safe lynch. Flip me.

Then remember:
In post 944, Majiffy wrote:Doduo, Lying Cat, ZZZX, mastin2, Speedy Saki

All of these slots need to die.
In post 982, Majiffy wrote:Because I seriously have absolutely no urge whatsoever to continue this fucking game so flip me and then sheep the everfuckingshittington out of my reads.
In post 984, Majiffy wrote:You think I'm scum then vote me Mastin
In post 985, Majiffy wrote:I'm handing myself on a beautifully polished silver platter for you.
In post 990, Majiffy wrote:I'm still not seeing a vote for your biggest scum read here Mastin.
In post 994, Majiffy wrote:
In post 993, mastin2 wrote:
In post 990, Majiffy wrote:I'm still not seeing a vote for your biggest scum read here Mastin.
That's because you're not; you're third. (Admittedly, fluidity between the top-3 is decently-strong, but still.)
Who is your third, already assuming me and LC? And why don't I know this? And why does it seem like you've spent all game arguing Majiffy-Scum and almost no time at all arguing LC-scum or ???-scum if I'm only your
third
strongest scumread?

A: Because you're fucking scum

this game is very funny. maybe i should claim 2 shot watcher and replace out.

wait that wont work............
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

this is also pretty funny. look here:
In post 1098, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1093, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Jiffy/mastin - objective read on mollie?

- Snork
Town until the end of days.

Is there a reason we haven't lynched me yet? I have claimed VT, my flip provides a massive amount of info, and there is way too much paranoia going on regarding other slots over my alignment. Flip me and move the fuck on.

Everyone should either vote me in their next post or explain explicitly why they are choosing not to, because it is inherently anti-town not to and an unreasoned lack of a vote will be taken as an immediate scumclaim.

laugh till you fall out of your seat

i am done talking to majiffy. vote elsewhere or i will ignore you for the rest of the game. mr crazy sparta

im going to reason with townreads beast and vezok. majiffy is also a townread but
In post 1262, Majiffy wrote:Hey why haven't we lynched that Majiffy guy he's totes scum.

Ooh la la!

Vezok: If Titus is your confscumread, and Titus was voting mastin2 together with you, that means you are voting a town again. Don't lynch another.

anyway not considering any titus WIFOM bullshit, i am pretty obv town and you know it.

beast: you certainly don't want to be on the same wagon as marquis. if you want to lynch marquis, I can help you make it happen. we can lynch the wooper scum together.

acfan is still a good option btw: i dont believe his claim at all.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

I was pondering this game in the shower because i care too much but then I noticed something holy snap
In post 981, Majiffy wrote:I am going against everything ingrained in my soul right now.
VOTE: Majiffy
I am VT. I am a safe lynch. Flip me.

Then remember:
In post 944, Majiffy wrote:Doduo, Lying Cat, ZZZX, mastin2, Speedy Saki

All of these slots need to die.
then today

In post 2023, Majiffy wrote:Wait nvm just checked my pms.

I have information that implies titus is unlikely mafia.

VOTE: ac130
In post 2099, Majiffy wrote:Like I said, 95% conftown.

whoa baby thats one big gambit

even the gambit master here almost believed it, since you were so adamant
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:28 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Ok. Let's lynch titus then.
I don't understand why majiffy isnt claiming his one shot confirm and I don't care.

vote titus
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Yea but I think we should let majiffy explain his gambit first
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Actually fuck that majiffy has been full of shit the whole game

VOTE: titus

You have been conftowned by a lying VT

Please
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

Yea I did get warned for that in case you were wondering. I'm sorry plz don't hate me I will stop that

If you don't know what I'm referring to then ignore this post shoo
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:35 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Why in the frickety frack would we want to lynch Titus right now?!?!
Not a dayvig.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

I kind of like Saki as town after after the latest string of posts. Kind of. Anyhow, if you think Majiffy is lying then...lynch Majiffy. There should have been 3 inventions last night and the only ones totally claimed are a track and jailkeep. Sooo I tdon't think its too much of a stretch to think Majiffy got #3.

I still support an MTD lynch. His recent post to Titus was just..a startlingly bad interpretation of her post and tried to make it out like Titus knows he town out of that which was just sleazy.

I could probably lynch Bulbazak.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:39 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2447, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I kind of like Saki as town after after the latest string of posts. Kind of. Anyhow, if you think Majiffy is lying then...lynch Majiffy. There should have been 3 inventions last night and the only ones totally claimed are a track and jailkeep. Sooo I tdon't think its too much of a stretch to think Majiffy got #3.

I still support an MTD lynch. His recent post to Titus was just..a startlingly bad interpretation of her post and tried to make it out like Titus knows he town out of that which was just sleazy.

I could probably lynch Bulbazak.
Who claimed the jailkeep btw? I think as far as majiffies claim went I have a small idea but I have no idea if its true or how it would go. Basically Majiffy is one of the people I dont mind lynching atm.
redacted
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Marquis »

i don't know where my scumread stands on saki anymore which sounds paradoxical but...... i can't stand being yelled at by majiffy for mildly questioning that scumread and yelled at by others for even entertaining that scumread

if metal sonic is town, he's so fucking far off for once this game that it's making me scumread him.

and regardless of alignment he's fucking being the enabler, the catalyst that is allowing conftown to push a lynch on conftown

vezok on titus looks like a territorial "I AM THE ALPHA TOWN" pissing match because as far as i'm concerned those are my biggest townreads
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”