beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:28 am

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: Pidgey

I am the far superior pokemon so lets battle!
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Nero, how do you always manage to double post? Are you click happy? Who do you think is scum? You normally get it right D1 IIRC so I am fine with sheeping you right now. You are probably the person I trust the most because of that FE game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:10 am

Post by beastcharizard »

ZZZX please stop, you are killing me man. I am dieing laughing over here. I will sort you out soon, don't worry. As for now make better posts. Instead of describing your play just scum hunt.

Also, the quote of you saying oops forget and then voting. That IMPLIES you had a scum read because you said you FORGOT to vote them. I don't vote my town reads, do you? Sure you can try to get info but saying you forgot to vote is where all the scumminess comes in for me.

@others:

Can someone explain why umbrage being in game is going to make it a wild ride? It seem multiple people know them.

Josh just jumped on me for one of the silliest reasons I have ever seen in my life.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 173, ZZZX wrote:Let me explain a few things.

First off I am not a newb. I did about 10 mafia games total with a nice win rate

Anyway a question pops up. Why am I doing those silly mistakes?

Its clearly a reaction test. I find that my wagon got fast and without a reason mainly. I also find A's defense really lazy. The I just sheeped answer is a risky and useless answer to use. So some town points for you. But I still find that vote weird.

Out of all who voted Mr I found less than half writing reasons that are just being overlooked. I guess scum always goes for middle seats in a wagon.

Anyway @people calling me scared for vla my high-school's results were being published so I had some personal issues :D

Currently on phone. I will make a general reads as soon as I go to my PC.
Where did you crumb the reaction test? It was recently brought to my attention that scum will say something is a reaction test to try and get out of the stupid stuff they do. This is what I am thinking is happening right now. I don't believe ZZZX for one minute.

@Umbrage:

Can you explain how that post is town for me because I really don't see it.

VOTE: Umbrage

@Unfriendly:

Yes one game is all it takes especially when the person caught scum the first day while there was a bunch of shit posting. No I am not scum.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Nero, are you talking about your umm what question in post like 131 or something? I fail to see a question somewhere.

@ZZZX:

You forgetting to vote your scum read is a scummy thing to do in some people's opinions. You can't say you didn't scum read them because you voted them outside of RVS. It just looks like a scum realizing they forgot to vote to look town and putting down their vote hoping no one noticed. I have tried going through your games on PO but to be quite honest I only found 1 that is completed and I hated the game so I had no motivation to actually read it. I will read a game or two of yours hear though so you have that to look forward too.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

For Nero:

ZZZX was saying they were voting for info and not because they thought the person was scum. At least that is what I got from their explanation. I didn't agree with this so I was saying someone doesn't vote a town read for info they only should vote scum reads/null. That is what I found odd about what they did. The fact that didn't say they had a scum read but rather the vote was purely for info.

For people who don't like my vote:

I am voting Umbrage because they just town read someone for something that is scummy in my book. While I think ZZZX is scum I think do to the town read Umbrage gave to ZZZX is even scummier. They found some random, might I add bad, reason to town read someone. It seems like it is for the sake of town reading someone.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:37 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@Josh:

Why aren't you voting?

@Chandra:

Did you just imply it is so scummy it is town? Has that ever worked out for you? I mean that gives scum the oppurtinity to be blatantly scummy and get a town read from you for it. It seems a little naive to me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:33 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 429, mozamis wrote:Whoever made the point abut ZZx and smilies, I agree
I am 99% sure the smiley thing was about Squirrel Girl.

@Rats:

Nothing is coming out of the arguments at all. It is just people bickering about each other so I am going to ignore it and pretend it isn't happening. Glad to know you can come in and do nothing as well.

@Pidgey:

Why are you getting so upset? People read others wrong all the time and scum have to make up reasons to lynch someone. You should be happy if that is the case because it will clearly show.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

@moz:

I figured my vote reason was self-explanatory with the whole: "How did you see that as town" and then I voted them thing.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 582, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I don't think that post is particularly alignment indicative, anyone can construct a rational argument that describes exactly what just happened, though perhaps not in so articulate a fashion. I am starting to lean town on Yates though.
How do you catch scum then if it isn't based on how they post? I am a little confused.

@Person who asked me about ZZZX:

He didn't say it was for info until later from what I recall. Also him saying: "I am playing badly to test everyone." just looks absolutely horrible to me. It is an easy excuse to use when you realize you have messed up. I know town do it sometimes too but it is just an excuse for bad play and at this time I think it is coming from scum because he uses that excuse to cover everything he had done to that point and not just a single thing.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 587, Umbrage wrote:
In post 586, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 582, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I don't think that post is particularly alignment indicative, anyone can construct a rational argument that describes exactly what just happened, though perhaps not in so articulate a fashion. I am starting to lean town on Yates though.
How do you catch scum then if it isn't based on how they post? I am a little confused.
LOOK AT THIS

LOOK AT THIS SCUM BULLSHIT

"I don't think this post is very useful" = "I DON'T CATCH SCUM BASED ON POSTING" APPARENTLY

I MEAN SERIOUSLY IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A MORE USELESSLY BANAL INTERPRETATION?

so yup I'm fully on the beastcharizard wagon now

VOTE: beastcharizard

Squirrel can wait
Now, what are you going to call that comment when I flip town? Also, what do you think of what I said about ZZZX and what is your general opinion on that slot? I don't remember you saying anything about them so your opinion would be greatly appreciated.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 592, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I don't feel like having that argument anymore either, so I'll basically drop it. Rufflig remains scum, though.

@Nero: You didn't think the length of time he spent confused rang a bit town? Also, I'm not particularly aware of new scum doing that?

Also, beast is pretty much scum. As much for 590 as the original problem. Who responds to "this point is scummy and makes no sense" with "wah but I'm town and you should look at this completely unrelated thing!!!" ? Nobody does.
Unrelated? It is in the same post that they quoted, they just didn't quote it. Obviously they read the post so I was asking if they had an opinion on it. It isn't like I asked them to comment on a post on page 3.

Also, I was just curious on who scum Umbrage is going to twist what I said when I flip town. You are obviously protecting Umbrage so care to tell me why they are town or how they are town? Either one works for me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:46 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 607, vezokpiraka wrote:Why the fuck did someone shoot aronis now.
There were so many better targets.
Are all Daykillers town sided? I have never been in a game with one and at first I thought it was a modkill.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:49 am

Post by beastcharizard »

EBWOP:
In post 609, Yates wrote:Is the target as important as the result or what a day death implies? Honestly, the rest of it is wifom. Maybe it was someone who thought he bread crumbed doc. Maybe it was someone trying to make it look like he was killed by someone who thought he bread crumbed doc. Both are equally likely and uninteresting given how little we know.
It seems to me you are assuming that the day kill is scum sided. What makes you think that?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I have never been in a game with a Day killing role but I know that a daykilling town role exists on the Wiki so my first conclusion was assuming it was a town sided thing. I didn't understand why you would jump to conclusions that it was scum sided until now. At least I know you aren't slipping some sort of information now that you have provided a game to back up that suspicion.

@ZZZX:

I found it funny you told Yates the reply wasn't towards him yet you answered a question clearly directed towards someone who wasn't you. If you don't like people replying to something not aimed at them then why do you do the same thing? If you could kindly let people answer their own questions that would be fantastic.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:59 am

Post by beastcharizard »

When I found out it was a daykill my mind went to compulsive or D1 only shot. It the role is town then D1 only would be powerful but quite a two-sided blade. The compulsive would be as less of a two-sided blade though but IIRC if you don't use a compulsive thing your target is chosen randomly which would be a bad thing since Town should outnumber scum.

@Chandra/Umbrage:

Can you tell me how I am obvious scum? Umbrage I think you are upset I voted you and Chandra I think you are just sheeping Umbrage. So clarification would be fantastic. If you won't do it for me do it for the actual town people whom you are trying to trick into mislynching me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Chandra, are you going to answer the question or not? Also quoting posts would help too.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Chandra completely avoided my question on why they think I am scum. They just said they would get back to me. It seems like they need to search for some BS reason to call me scum since they don't remember why they thought I was scum originally and they can't look dumb going back on their read.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:40 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 767, Chandra Nalaar wrote:

He didn't say it was for info until later from what I recall. Also him saying: "I am playing badly to test everyone." just looks absolutely horrible to me. It is an easy excuse to use when you realize you have messed up. I know town do it sometimes too but it is just an excuse for bad play and at this time I think it is coming from scum because he uses that excuse to cover everything he had done to that point and not just a single thing.
I claim that one post is not alignment indicative, and get "how do you catch scum if it isn't based on how they post". This obviously is ludicrous.
You imply that how one posts in general doesn't effect your scum read on them. Does it or does it not?

In post 590, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 587, Umbrage wrote:
LOOK AT THIS

LOOK AT THIS SCUM BULLSHIT

"I don't think this post is very useful" = "I DON'T CATCH SCUM BASED ON POSTING" APPARENTLY

I MEAN SERIOUSLY IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A MORE USELESSLY BANAL INTERPRETATION?

so yup I'm fully on the beastcharizard wagon now

VOTE: beastcharizard

Squirrel can wait
Now, what are you going to call that comment when I flip town? Also, what do you think of what I said about ZZZX and what is your general opinion on that slot? I don't remember you saying anything about them so your opinion would be greatly appreciated.
This is where it gets better. First of all, our reaction to ONE VOTE is appealing to shame. And then asking the person who voted him to look at something else that has figuratively nothing to do with anything, which looks to me like an attempt to distract him with shiny things, followed by thinly veiled flattery (oh your opinion is soooo important despite the fact that you are currently using it to call me scum- I would expect a town mindset to write this off)
I already explained why I asked the question to Umbrage and the whole "flattery" thing is something I just do. Asking a scum read their opinion on another scum read is a good way to later gauge potential relationships after one of the scum reads flips. It is directly helpful to finding the scum.

In post 650, beastcharizard wrote:When I found out it was a daykill my mind went to compulsive or D1 only shot. It the role is town then D1 only would be powerful but quite a two-sided blade. The compulsive would be as less of a two-sided blade though but IIRC if you don't use a compulsive thing your target is chosen randomly which would be a bad thing since Town should outnumber scum.

@Chandra/Umbrage:

Can you tell me how I am obvious scum? Umbrage I think you are upset I voted you and Chandra I think you are just sheeping Umbrage. So clarification would be fantastic. If you won't do it for me do it for the actual town people whom you are trying to trick into mislynching me.
But wait, there's more! Now we're attributing reasons for Umbrage's vote and my own; Umbrage's vote is now OMGUS (even though 587 very clearly spells out why Umbrage is voting for beast). And apparently I am "just sheeping Umbrage" which implies that I'm town honestly following another's opinion, BUT WE THEN PROCEED TO PLAY THE VICTIM CARD AND CALL ME SCUM. Also, the very sentence "
If you won't do it for me do it for the actual town people
whom you are trying to trick into mislynching me
" is massive cognitive dissonance. Break it down:
Green: Assumption that I am town and want to do things for the benefit of town players.
Blue: Assumption that I am scum and trying to lead town astray.

The green part isn't an assumption you are town. It is saying that you have to make yourself look town in order to not be lynched. Since you aren't town you have to do it for the people who are actually town. I guess it could be read as me saying I am not town but it doesn't seem you read it that way. If you could explain how the green part is me assuming you are town that would be great. Also, if I would scum why would I have to assume you were town rather than knowing that you are?

In post 741, beastcharizard wrote:Chandra completely avoided my question on why they think I am scum. They just said they would get back to me. It seems like they need to search for some BS reason to call me scum since they don't remember why they thought I was scum originally and they can't look dumb going back on their read.
And now I supposedly need to search for some BS reason, even though according to you a few posts ago I was supposedly sheeping Umbrage (oh, I'm also full blown scum now for no discernible reason??).
You had to search for "reasons" because you didn't want it to look like you were sheeping Umbrage. Also, scum can sheep town players. Sheeping isn't just for town to do with other people, unless when scum do it there is a different word for it.
You are scum because you didn't take the time to give reasons for the person that you were voting at the time. You said to wait up since you were busy with something else. Now I could have accepted that if your next post was reasons or something along the line but it wasn't. You just waited until you could spin my posts to look scummy.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chandra

Also, I grade it a C+ because it was hard to understand at points.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:18 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@Nero:

I was going to sheep you but then I got a heavy scum read so I decided I didn't need to sheep you. Sheeping is done when one doesn't have any strong reads but you trust in someone else's non-strong reads more than your own.

@Umbrage:

I am not lynched because not enough people share your opinion of me being scum.

@Arc:

Shooting someone town doesn't make someone scum or scummy. Plenty of vigilantes shoot town people at night but that doesn't mean we lynch them for doing so.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I know this is a little late for a thought but oh well. Can daykillers not post their kill in thread? Why would a town aligned daykiller not do that? It seems they had intentions to claim after doing the kill so claiming and shooting at the same time would have made a lot more sense.

I really need someone to respond to that because my logic might be off.

Viomi seems pretty town to me. I don't remember who they replaced though. I think it was the dog avatar though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: Yates

Proxy vote to Nero because I am feeling lazy. Don't know how this actually works though.

I am a little behind so this is just until I catch up at some time that isn't now.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

A lot of people are sheeping Nero.

Nero is the Town-Aligned Sheppard.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1107, Metal Sonic wrote:Beast Charizard can I trust you this game ? :) PO power

You can always trust me Metal.

Also, why didn't you say an alignment when you claimed 1-shot vig?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I have claimed as SK before. Of course it was self preservation but still.

@Nero:

I can't tell if you are joking or not.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #25) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1265, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1262, beastcharizard wrote:I can't tell if you are joking or not.
I was being serious. I'm paranoid 'cause if you were to flip scum then it looks like an attempt to make it look like I am your buddy.
I mean if you were scum aligned then we would all be stupid for sheeping you. It was a joke role that doesn't even exist. But let your paranoia go since I will flip town so it doesn't matter if I call you town aligned or not.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #26) » Mon May 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

If I had to choose from Nero's list I would shoot Umbrage.

MS won't shoot me because last I remember they had a town read on me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #27) » Tue May 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1465, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1463, beastcharizard wrote:If I had to choose from Nero's list I would shoot Umbrage.

MS won't shoot me because last I remember they had a town read on me.

Aren't you dead
Metal, this post scared the shit out of me. I thought I fucked up and was about to get banned for posting after dieing.

Also, i am pretty sure somewhere at the start of this game someone linked to a game with a SK Day vig. I will go find it for you.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #28) » Tue May 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

SK Dayvig

This is a game Yates was in with a dayvig SK.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #29) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:48 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1748, mozamis wrote:AJ looks pretty town to me, most of her reads are lining up with mine, apart from JoshB, who I still think looks like confused town.
I get a weird feeling from AJ.

Also, just because reads line up doesn't mean someone is town. You have to keep in mind that scum KNOW who isn't on their team so it is very easy to fake town reads on people when you absolutely know they are town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #30) » Sat May 10, 2014 5:25 am

Post by beastcharizard »

You should all play nice.

VOTE: ZZZX

What are you even saying? That post had no content to be found.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #31) » Mon May 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Sharp, what is your past relationship with MS? You came into the game with what seemed to be an attitude that you and he wouldn't get along.

I laugh at the wagon on me. Umbrage is scum plain and simple.

Will post real reads tomorrow when I get home from work. Feel free to vote me in the mean time for shits and giggles.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #32) » Thu May 15, 2014 1:42 am

Post by beastcharizard »

1 TheWayItEnds - Is this person in the game? I don't remember this name at all.
4 vezokpiraka - Null. I know they post I just don't remember anything they say.
5 Nero Cain - Town. Early town read based kind of on my other game with them and the rest is gut. They don't do scummy things either.
6 Aunt Jemina* - Still get a weird feeling from them.
7 Josh_B - Leaning town.
9 Metal Sonic - Null. I always just want to scum read him for some reason.
10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra) - Leaning town
11 PeregrineV - Null
12 RachMarie - I wish the list told me who they replaced. :( Oh well off the top of my head is Null.
13 Umbrage - SCUM.
14 ZZZX - SCUM. Why I am their counter wagon I have no clue.
15 Viomi - Null. MS is going after them hard so I don't know what to think.
16 mozamis - Null. Same boat as veko.
19 Malakittens - Null. Did they replace in or were they here from the start?
20 Sharpest-knife-on-tree - Null Same boat as Rach.
21 pidgey- They post a lot but I don't know what they actually say. Leaning town on sheer posting.
23 UnfriendlyNeighbors (Mac/Cabd Hydra)* - Null
24 Chandra Nalaar - Leanign scum. I like some of their posts but the buddying with Umbrage really bothers me.
25 displaced* - Null
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #33) » Sat May 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I know people asked for more details on reads and I will work on that once I find the posts again.

Also, Umbrage is official town as fuck with that last post.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #34) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:51 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 2049, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 2047, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2046, beastcharizard wrote:1 TheWayItEnds - Is this person in the game? I don't remember this name at all.
4 vezokpiraka - Null. I know they post I just don't remember anything they say.
5 Nero Cain - Town. Early town read based kind of on my other game with them and the rest is gut. They don't do scummy things either.
6 Aunt Jemina* - Still get a weird feeling from them.
7 Josh_B - Leaning town.
9 Metal Sonic - Null. I always just want to scum read him for some reason.
10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra) - Leaning town
11 PeregrineV - Null
12 RachMarie - I wish the list told me who they replaced. :( Oh well off the top of my head is Null.
13 Umbrage - SCUM.
14 ZZZX - SCUM. Why I am their counter wagon I have no clue.
15 Viomi - Null. MS is going after them hard so I don't know what to think.
16 mozamis - Null. Same boat as veko.
19 Malakittens - Null. Did they replace in or were they here from the start?
20 Sharpest-knife-on-tree - Null Same boat as Rach.
21 pidgey- They post a lot but I don't know what they actually say. Leaning town on sheer posting.
23 UnfriendlyNeighbors (Mac/Cabd Hydra)* - Null
24 Chandra Nalaar - Leanign scum. I like some of their posts but the buddying with Umbrage really bothers me.
25 displaced* - Null
explain your read on me? Since we played a few games together you would know best that my playstyle is the same. I feel you are trying to force a scum read on me.

same here. explain your read on me too beast
ZZZX: I don't remember ever playing with you, as such I don't remember how you play so I can't use said knowledge to guide my read on you. Can you name games we have played together? I don't like how you are posting in general. Most of your posts just come off in the demeanor of scum trying to look town.

Metal Sonic: No matter how you play the game I just want to scum read you. It is in my nature or something. Unless you are an IC your play makes me think you are scum. I know you are town half the times but it still makes me scum read you. This is why I put you are null. I don't want to attempt to read you at all because I just know it is going to be scum. Even when I am scum I read you as the SK. I don't remember a time when I have read you as town, not even when you were in a hydra.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #35) » Tue May 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

The absence was killer. If I hadn't found the MS twitter I would have gone mad.

Will reread from my last post. This is just me saying I am here and stuff.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #36) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:29 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Mountain out of a molehill.

That is the saying I know at least.

I completely feel for you mala. I am almost in the same boat but I have never subbed out of a game before. I was replaced once because the person I replaced gave me info I shouldn't have had though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:21 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 2379, ZZZX wrote:I have something to say that many of you forget.

If you town read someone it doesnt mean thier reads are correct. Not all town are sane enough to get a 100% accuracy. Actually noone is sane enough to achieve that.
How are people not getting a scum read off this post? It is completely useless and is just trying to look town. I mean tell me the point of this post.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: Viomi

reads list coming tomorrow, i promise. If not you can lynch me for being a detriment to the game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:16 am

Post by beastcharizard »

1 TheWayItEnds - Town
4 vezokpiraka - Town
5 Nero Cain - Town
6 Aunt Jemina* - Leaning Scum
7 Josh_B* - Needs to post
9 Metal Sonic - Town
10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra)
11 PeregrineV - Town
12 RachMarie - Leaning Scum
13 Umbrage* - Town
14 ZZZX - Scum
15 Viomi** - Scum
16 mozamis* - Null
19 Malakittens* - Town
20 Sharpest-knife-on-tree - Town
21 pidgey - Town
23 UnfriendlyNeighbors (Mac/Cabd Hydra)** - Leaning Town
24 Chandra Nalaar - Scum
25 displaced* - Null

As I promised. I can explain any of them.

I can't defend myself really. I have played like shit and done nothing this game. I wanted to at least post a reads list so I could tell myself I contributed to the game.

Also, I was more active in the game you referred to earlier. I also tried to keep getting Metal Sonic killed the entire team even while I wasn't doing anything else. I don't see how my play is similar to how it was then. If you could elaborate a little more that would certainly help.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 2574, Nero Cain wrote:Why is there no bulb read?
The alts thing messed me up. They are a town read of mine.

Since someone asked me to explain I will start with them.

While I don't agree with their reads, like Chandra for example, they seem to genuinely feel for their reads. They even go as far as asking for Chandra to be protected. Scum don't have that kind of conviction to their reads since they have to be flexible.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:37 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@ZZZX:

You are right. I haven't said a single reason why you are scum the whole game so I can completely see why you think I am crazy. Oh wait, what are these posts I have here?
In post 245, beastcharizard wrote:Nero, are you talking about your umm what question in post like 131 or something? I fail to see a question somewhere.

@ZZZX:

You forgetting to vote your scum read is a scummy thing to do in some people's opinions. You can't say you didn't scum read them because you voted them outside of RVS. It just looks like a scum realizing they forgot to vote to look town and putting down their vote hoping no one noticed. I have tried going through your games on PO but to be quite honest I only found 1 that is completed and I hated the game so I had no motivation to actually read it. I will read a game or two of yours hear though so you have that to look forward too.
In post 260, beastcharizard wrote:For Nero:

ZZZX was saying they were voting for info and not because they thought the person was scum. At least that is what I got from their explanation. I didn't agree with this so I was saying someone doesn't vote a town read for info they only should vote scum reads/null. That is what I found odd about what they did. The fact that didn't say they had a scum read but rather the vote was purely for info.

For people who don't like my vote:

I am voting Umbrage because they just town read someone for something that is scummy in my book. While I think ZZZX is scum I think do to the town read Umbrage gave to ZZZX is even scummier. They found some random, might I add bad, reason to town read someone. It seems like it is for the sake of town reading someone.

Just stepped in for a quick second. You have to wait until after work for more explanation on other reads.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Someone wanted me to claim. Do you want role claim, flavor claim or both?

Working on the explanations.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 2604, ZZZX wrote:explain your read on me. You never did
You just admitted that I explained my read and that you read it. You said you refruted it even. Why are you changing your story?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

1 TheWayItEnds - Town: No one would defend me if they were scum. It isn't even worth WKing me at this point because it would be dead freaking obvious.
4 vezokpiraka - Town: Thier reads are kind of close to mine which means we have a similar mind set.
5 Nero Cain - Town: This is what I believe to be their town game.
6 Aunt Jemina* - Leaning Scum: Gut read. I just get bad vibes.
7 Josh_B* - Needs to post: Self Explanitory
9 Metal Sonic - Town: Strangely Metal is being obvious town to me. He still has his air of cockyness but it feels like he genuinely believes Viomi is scum. It isn't just some scum sticking to their guns which would be crazy.
10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra) - already explained.
11 PeregrineV - Town: He isn't lurking as much as normal which makes me a little paranoid but he isn't doing scummy things and I know lurking is kind of his thing regardless of alignment.
12 RachMarie - Leaning Scum: The two scum teams thing pinged me a little. There is more than one possibility for two kills.
13 Umbrage*/Titus - Leaning Town: Umbrage had a good post I commented on a while back. Titus is quickly messing up the read though. Will explain at end of post.
14 ZZZX - Scum: Explained already. It is their play 100% of the way. It isn't town play.
15 Viomi** - Scum: I trust Metal Sonic.
16 mozamis* - Null: Had to look up this name.
19 Malakittens* - Town: Gut.
20 Sharpest-knife-on-tree - Town: Give off a town vibe. They are willing to do what has to be done.
21 pidgey - Town: Generally has good reads. I really like that they want ZZZX lynched since that is the best lynch today.
23 UnfriendlyNeighbors (Mac/Cabd Hydra)** - Leaning Town: Really a read on Cabd, they panic when they are scum from the last game we played together and it doesn't seem like they are panicking.
24 Chandra Nalaar - Scum: They sheeped Umbrage which is how I originally got the scum read but now that I look back at it, it was scum trying to sheep town to get on their good side and to coast by.
25 displaced* - Null: Not paying attention to them.

@Titus:

If you look back, I did jack shit until a couple days ago so I probably have no interaction with half the players. You can't really saying something based off posts when I wasn't making any posts to begin with.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Did you not panick when I inspected you in Dark Ages? I interpretted what you did as panicking. Since that is my latest game with you it is fresh in my mind. Unless I am thinking about the wrong hydra.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

For some reason i thought you were Bert. My fault.

You can move to Null then until I stop being stupid and reread you.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I DON'T LIKE HOW YOU ARE PLAYING! I THINK IT IS SCUMMY! YOU ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME WITH YOUR LAST POST WHICH IS ALSO SCUMMY!!!!
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 2707, Titus wrote:Chandra, I don't see how beast rebutted anything. My complaint was Beast ISO combined with the other ISOs sucks. Saying it's ok I am town bc I was an anti town lurk sack is unacceptable.

Why do you think Beast is scum?

VOTE: Viomi
My argument is that it doesn't matter who flipped then you would see almost zero interactions with every player in the game at that point. You can't use interaction when I wasn't interacting with anyone. I am not saying I interacted with them, since I didn't. I basically only interacted with Nero, Umbrage, Chandra. Can you show me a game where I completely ignored my partners anyway?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:41 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 2689, ZZZX wrote:Explain your read with a valid reason
This is you attempting to discredit me. There is no other way to explain that sentence.

1. You are trying to discredit everything I say.
2. No one forgets to vote a scum read. Then you try to play it off like it was an information vote. You have to think the person is scummy to want to vote them for information.
3. you said everything you have done was a reaction test. What info did you get from said reactions? We still haven't found out.
4. You outright buddy Squirrel Girl in
5. Then we have post , where they promised reads. Did we ever get all their reads? No we didn't. Their next post is some reads but none on the two flipped scum we have or half the player base for that matter.
6. is fence sitting. "Someone" could be scum possibly. No conviction for that read.
7. Post looks extremely forced and was out of place. Who takes the time to make the font not only bold but bigger as well.
8. He wants to hold off on the Ruffling wagon to get "interesting facts". What facts did he get? We still haven't found those out either.
9. Posting videos that feel like it is just to distract from their scumminess. Also says: "it was a joke" again. and

Here is half the case you can working on twisting around ZZZX.

@Titus:

You want to talk about interactions with scum. Look at ZZZX. Post is the only time he talks about ruffling until he votes them before they are hammered. Great interaction there. Only post about Squirrel is where they buddied up to them. Good interaction there too.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It clearly says 1 day 14 hours.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

@ZZZX:

You just sank to insulting now ZZZX. Also, you posted two videos in 20 posts and they were both out of place.
Fencesitting is scummy. Your word choice was either poor or it was a scummy post.
Being friendly isn't your playstyle. You aren't friendly with me. Show me where else you buddied people who aren't scum.
Post Quality > Post Quantity
You still didn't tell us what reactions you got from your "purposely" stupid mistakes. You said you got me scum. What about the other people who agreed with me/I agreed with? They are all town?
You didn't even answer the question about the reads list. You avoided it completely and gave some answer to god knows what question.
Can we get a reads list? A full one preferably.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:29 am

Post by beastcharizard »

So multi-ball is now confirmed. For some reason I thought that was the same Mafia we had already seen.

We know MS isn't DC Universe Mafia.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:48 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Chandra, do you think I am town now or something?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:28 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Titus, way to vote and go V/LA

Now you can't defend you vote with the excuse: "Oh I am V/LA guys. It is ok."

VOTE: Titus

IIRC Rach has a couple posts that seemed to imply she KNEW it was multi-ball. I will find that later after work though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:02 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 2432, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 2429, RachMarie wrote:Those of you not on top 3 wagons (Viomi, Displaced, Beast), what is your feeling of those three wagons, do you see any of the three as scummy? If not why not?
Of them, the beasty wagon is the one which sucks the least, for he has a chance of flipping sour. I do not hold great confidence that he will, but I will consolidate my vote onto him if one of my higher choices proves impossible to obtain.
In post 2857, Aunt Jemina wrote:
Sweet Core:

10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra)
11 PeregrineV
23 Cabd
24 Chandra Nalaar
9 Metal Sonic

Sweet As I Will Let Them Be:

4 vezokpiraka
5 Nero Cain
16 mozamis--this is the only read that I feel the need to explain; mozzy's posting has been solidly sweet to me, above all others who have interactions I could call even remotely negative.

Sweet Reads:

22 beastcharizard
7 Josh_B
12 RachMarie--my read here is mainly based off of this old lady's instinct, in that this is what I expect of Rach's sweet-play.

Leftovers:

21 pidgey
14 ZZZX
20 Sharpest-knife-on-tree
25 displaced

Sour Reads:

13 Titus
19 Malakittens

This is the best I have to offer. I hold very little confidence in most of these.
What has changed between these posts? I am talking about your read on me of course.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3035 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:48 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3025, ZZZX wrote:Uh.. what is going on.
What was the point of this post?

Also, I think we should lynch Titus for what it is worth. AJ just put the scum in a position where they are going to want to lynch Titus as well. :D
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

See if Red Scum have a RB you would be lynched tomorrow any way while we would be down a town player or two depending on how well we lynch today. No matter what keeping you alive runs the risk of us losing more town. We are pretty much guaranteed to be down a town player if we lynch you but that is a lot better than 2 if we mislynch or 3 is we mislynch and you decide to go rogue.

I agree AJ is probably scum. I have had this off feeling about them the whole game when they had reads on me I didn't understand.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

My argument was to kill Titus in case you didn't get that.

The guy above me is scum too.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:02 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3100, Titus wrote:Let me shoot Jemina then Pid. By posting, we are obviously unaligned. If you think she's scum. Use me. It is a free
mislynch
My problem with this statement is the bolded part.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I just want to lynch Titus because keeping them alive is a risk.

Titus, if you can shoot yourself tonight then I will be willing to keep you alive.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3256, displaced wrote:Im confident, though i shouldnt really matter. We shouldnt be considering PV conftown on the back of a scum claimed night action anyway. The only real conftowns are the two cops...

yeah Im not scum...we should lynch in the people who still could be either faction
Isn't that a lot of people?

What is the only option you could be since you aren't in the group of people who can be both?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3260 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

How are you obviously not DC scum? I must be missing something.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3268 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3265, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 3254, BulbaFenix wrote: DC should be somewhere in {AJ, ZZZX, Mozamis}. I highly doubt AJ is DC, though.
Given that I was the cause for the Tussy wagon to reignite when it had begun to fade, and given her insistence on myself being sour, this should go without saying, given DC had daytalk at the time. I am not the type of scum player to destroy the gambit of my scum partner.
It was my understanding that Encryptors gave all forms of QTs/Private threads the ability to talk during the day. Do you have reason to believe otherwise?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

They made it seem like only one faction had Daytalk.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Encryptor yes.

It doesn't say DC specific encryptor so it should be every QT/PT has daytalk while the encryptor is alive.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am confused on why mala is trying to push me for this.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I didn't even remember the other mafia encryptor.

Why does that make you sad Cabd? Shouldn't it make you happy that I am stupid enough to be town?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:44 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3307, displaced wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:dude, no one is going to hammer you and if they did they'd get lynched the next day so why are you sorta freaking out?

But I WOULD like to hear some reads n jazz.
Dude, I went to lynch -2 in about 10 posts, damn right Im worried. Was posting at work so had a small window in which to say some things that needed saying. For all knew I couldve been dead by the end of my shift

MUVA scumpicks: [ZZZX//AuntJ//PV]
DUVA scumpicks: [Moz////Mala]

As to my wagon, scum can only be in [Moz/Nero] with 85/15 saying it's Moz. Everyone else is just too town. Nero had a strong first couple of days and is a town read on the back of that despite fading recently. Moz has avoided taking hard stances in the game, mainly interested in disapproving of wagons from the sidelines and hasnt really pushed any of his own ideas. (Im not sure if he has even had an original suspicion of his own)
You say Nero could be scum on your wagon yet they are not one of the options on your list of scum picks. That is confusing.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3322, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3321, beastcharizard wrote:
You say Nero could be scum on your wagon yet they are not one of the options on your list of scum picks. That is confusing.
That's not confusing, That's a slip.
That was the point of my post. I still want them to defend themselves though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:41 am

Post by beastcharizard »

few hours over.

Been detatched again. Rereading.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

That is good. Work has swamped me so I have little time to read today. I am falling asleep as I right this. I have free time tomorrow though, I promise.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3470, RachMarie wrote:yeah no one could be that derpy as scum as Cabd pointed out sorry about the tunneling Beast but you DID seem scummy early on
I am not worried about it. I have played badly this game.

@AJ:

What?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:20 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Prod-dodge once again. Gosh I suck at catching up with this game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3519 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:32 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3508, Aunt Jemina wrote:Neither Marvel nor DC: (But not confirmed town)
22 beastcharizard
7 Josh_B
What? Are you suggesting there is a third party in the game?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3589, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Aunt J, who is actually scum? You are encouraged to choose vezok, displaced, PV, and/or beast.
What happened to me not being either scum because I am stupid and forgot about the encryptors? I believe you were one of the people who said I couldn't be either because of it. What changed?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3600, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 3598, Cephrir wrote:
In post 224, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 6, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Vote: Yates

Edit: Gah
Edit Edit: Gah, gah!

Gah, Gah!
VOTE: Squirrel Girl

WERU!

XD

In post 3599, Cephrir wrote:Well, fuck, whatever. Not like everyone didn't already know that.

I am the king of the alt slips.

This fucked with my head a lot. I hate when people alt slip from a name I actually know.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3627, ZZZX wrote:I am up for a displaced,beast or aj lynch,. I perfer a beast one personally.
Vote Beast

Care to give a reason?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:00 am

Post by beastcharizard »

AJ, I didn't see a single one of your crumbs or get any vibes you were a town PR. I will have to look over it again I guess.

VOTE: Displaced
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

He claimed full cop later. Did you miss that somehow?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3713 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Just posting because there is nothing really going on in this game that isn't revolved around AJ.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I can never read PV. I just know he lurks so that is what I expect from him. So he is a null. I rely on everyone else to determine his alignment for me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

What am i supposed to do? This game is dead and I have no clue how to help it.

Lets just lynch Displaced and see what that flips. If scum we might win if not we can just take out AJ tomorrow.

If she is actually town they kind of have to kill her before she catches someone. She is thinking it is 2 scum so one of them have to know they might be followed and they can't take that risk.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3791 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:24 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I am down to lynch anyone even myself to get this game moving.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3829, RachMarie wrote:So no I can't confirm that Auntie is Scarlett chicka

Scarlett Witch you mean?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3869 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:14 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Checking in. I won't lurk this day out I hope.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

WHy do you think they are Marvel and not DC?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:15 am

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: AJ

Is this L-1? I feel like I have done nothing at all this game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3916 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:32 am

Post by beastcharizard »

AJ has good logic sometimes. Also let's go to night time.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:05 am

Post by beastcharizard »

How long have you asked for final thoughts?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3950, vettrock wrote:
In post 3948, Aunt Jemina wrote:Apologies, dearies. I have been on an unannounced V/LA sorting matters in life.

Vetty, I find your terms acceptable, and will continue my work. However, as I was dealing with issues in my life, that work is not yet close to completion.

With your word and Grinny's assurance that no hammer is coming, I can work without stress. I am rather unfortunately occupied tomorrow, but I will be free for Sunday to work here. Can you wait until at least Monday? (It may take a while longer; I will post to inform you if this is such, but know that it would not take much longer if so and that I will be completed well before deadline.)

If you are scum, please do us a favor and either just hammer yourself, or just stop. Delaying isn't going to get you anywhere. And what input you provide will just be ignored.

If you are town, I still think we are going overboard waiting for you to provide your input. Please keep in mind this will not affect my bote, and I doubt it will affect anyone else's vote either. You will still be lynched. We will look at what you say to help us identify the remaining scum.

I would like to get the game moving forwards as well, but I'm playing another game on site, so that should keep my occupied until AJ can come back with something. Somehow, I expect it won't be worth the wait.

You are the one waiting. No one else is. Why you keep insisting this is town trying to wait it out is beyond me.

@everyone:

Is Vettock cleared in any way? If not I think they are scum assuming an AJ lynch doesn't end the game. I feel they are acting town rather than being town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4011 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Do me next.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Well don't you know how to make someone feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

If it is not needed then don't do it. Vettock would be nice to go next. I would like others opinion on them.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4037 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

UNVOTE:

I would gladly lynch Vettrock for a win tomorrow.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4060 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:06 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Hi, what do we do now?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

You are voting the wrong v named person.

VOTE: Vettock
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4090 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:11 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I thought you wanted an AJ lynch?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4109 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I want Vettock to be lynched.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I don't know if a tracker is actually too much power for town to have.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4133 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

There is no way there is still a DC left. That would be too many scum in the game. It would be a little less than 1/3 of the game being scum. Standard amount is 1/4 of the game being scum.

I feel like I should go with my gut since the game has started and vote AJ. But then again I also think Vettock is scum. But then again AJ has me paranoid about Vezo.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4146 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: Aunt Jemina

Ok Vezo, if you are scum and win can I win by association?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4151 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:45 am

Post by beastcharizard »

AJ, you said 24 hours so I gave you that.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4189 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I should trust my gut more often but people who call me town make me want to keep them alive.

What i did this game:

Hammered the last scum.

The end.

GG everyone.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”