Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Shady »

the part where 5 people have posted in the game and are trying to immediately sort each other into town/scum piles is funny
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Shady »

megafan1998 owns

VOTE: Natural Aristocracy

he's mafia.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Shady »

you're guilty
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Shady »

hi, why have we not yet lynched Natural Aristocracy, Confirmed Mafia
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 216, the_soothsayer wrote:Shadys vote on NA is nice but I want to see some reasoning and more reads from him.

lol
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Shady »

no one else stands out so i'm just gonna say "scum must be lurking" to stroke the egos of everyone who's active
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Shady »

megafan still owns and i will fight anyone who hates on him

concorde's posting is annoying and i want to kick their butt. need to look at it in detail.

epic shit: natural aristocracy has literally not moved his vote since his first post
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Shady »

idk if concorde is deliberately making their posts unreadable but i hate them and they are my enemy

In post 301, Concorde wrote:220 I don't find NA's 194 to be busy work at all, particularly with Dead's comment in 198. While NA could not have seen 198 at the time of posting 194 (unless they are scum with daychat), people cast such throw away votes a lot and calling people out for that is hardly busiwork.
what the fuck does this mean

he was calling out 191 as busy work, not 194. post 194 was fluff. in 191 he questioned gwen about dripsy in a shitty lazy passive way. he didnt call anyone out. oure also suggesting he called someone out for a post like one that was made after he posted. that also does not have a throwaway vote in it

this is one of the stupidest things i have ever read
In post 301, Concorde wrote:229 You have a townreads on the biggest wagon, yet you tell people it's ok to lynch him? Pick a side.

this is such a bullshit misrep - he explains his townread on NA but qualifies it. never suggests it's okay for people to lynch him
In post 301, Concorde wrote:232 I don't like the alt hunting here. People can identify as whatever they want in a secret alt game. People also impersonate others. The fact SN supposes that someone is telling the truth regarding their gender claim makes no sense regardles of what alignment the claimer is.

there's a lot of arguments against alt hunting here and none that would contribute to a scumread at all. him being naive has absolutely nothing to do with him being scum, this is reaching incredibly hard
In post 301, Concorde wrote:233 I like this post. It's a little over aggressive but the pronouns would make it hard to follow in an ISO. I was stating that most everyone who agreed with Dead's reads was wagoned after Dead's wagon fell apart, so I am more inclined to believe Dead's reads (including town on NA) were more accurate at the time than now.
what do pronouns being hard to follow in an ISO have to do with anything

why would people who agree with dead's reads gets wagoned, this is such a bad post none of it makes any sense
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Shady »

that's great i don't care as you are confirmed mafia
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Shady »

guys i have a guilty on natural aristocracy so let's vote him
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Shady »

lmao ok
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 359, Natural Aristocracy wrote:I'm actually interested in playing up the Shady/Concorde beef because I'm not a huge fan of Shady and I liked Concorde's reads and explanations. I'm interested in them butting heads.

this, btw, is cheerleading while contributing nothing
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Shady »

you're panicing because i guiltied you
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Shady »

i could eviscerate you but i don't need to, as you are confirmed scum
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 365, Natural Aristocracy wrote:VOTE: Shady

The last person I saw do a day-one 'guilty on town' gambit was scum.
Ayo.

this is completely unverifiable and also terrible reasoning

hmm the last time someone faked a day 1 guilty, they were scum, so it must be the same this time!

get out of here with that recency bias crap

(i'm not faking btw)
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 304, Concorde wrote:264 I am well aware of the message Great Value intended to convey. Notice his I said if the post was read according to the rules of grammar. Scum distancing themselves from their own votes subconsciously is a thing that happens. That's the point I was making and that would have been clear if you asked for clarification.
lmao no it doesn't. this is so dumb.

In post 304, Concorde wrote:267 Seriously? A catchup on pages 4-9 when you look like you're actively reading and following the game SN? WTF.

how is giving a summation/reads list bad

In post 304, Concorde wrote:This Quailford read is a lot of bollocks and looks designed to prime the conclusion Quailford is scummier than Dipsy. Both Quailford and Dipsy have had weak or nonsensical posting. Even here, he undermines his strong townread in Spider Gwen by stating both are scummy but Quilford is scummier.
Dipsy is scumhunting hard and has actual explanations. quailford is just saying crap and making random declarations they're worlds aparat as far as content goes and comparing them is ludicrous

In post 304, Concorde wrote:I don't like the suggestion to waste a rolecop on a miller claim. Who knows if there even is a rolecop?

how is suggesting using a rolecop on a confirmable role a waste, how is that a scumtell

In post 304, Concorde wrote:274 The white knighting of the NA wagon and NA is terrible.
If all his townreads are pushing the NA wagon, then why not reconsider his position on NA?
If it's because SN believes he has found who NA is, then why doesn't he reconsider that? The whole the wagon is town driven but wrong really wierds me out.

bolded is such a weasel-ass statement

he can believe people voting someone are town and also that the person they are voting is town. those things are not exclusive. he can like the way people post, and think they have an incorrect scumread that they might have got from a legit thought process.

suggesting it as white-knighting implies a higher level of resistance than what he's giving here. while scum can certainly deliberately distance themselvse from a wagon for towncred, he bothered to say he's townreadng most of the people on it. scum want to set people up to take the fall for mislynches. he'd be boxing himself out of doing that. this is crap.

In post 304, Concorde wrote:It's also inconsistent with the fact he says town and scum would be driven to NA's wagon. If both town and scum are drawn to voting NA because he's loud, then why is SN confident that the NA wagon is town driven?

rhetorical weaselry. he explained having townreads on dipsy and soothsayer in that same post. dead to me read not explained but clearly evolved over time from a look at iso. why not check to see why he's townreading someone? oh right you're just interested in making a cheap attack
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Shady »

i have never lied in a game of mafia
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 367, Natural Aristocracy wrote:Also, your play and pushes have been less than stellar. I don't get why you get to have such poor opinions and thoughts and it doesn't seem like anyone cares.
You really like being derisive and contrarian and muggy and mean and I don't like you get out.

very nice to conclude this after i've made 12 posts btw this isn't defensive at all
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Shady »

only an idiot and/or scum would do that as the game was barely more than 24 hours old yet you immediately started clutching pearls about my posting
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 382, Spider Gwen wrote:Actually, you just quoted the post I think proves my point. Aristocrat just agreed with me on Dipsy after I explained my read, and then he did absolutely nothing about it. Zero follow through would probably be a better way to put it. He just sat there and did nothing.

this is good + perceptive
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Shady »

lovin the epic memes
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Shady »

In post 394, Concorde wrote:Shady, stop being a petulant brat. Faking guilties on town isn't cool. Your rhetoric isn't cool. The OMGUS is a personality tell, not any sort of alignment tell. Daycops and Dayvigs are faked so often, they've lost all effect. You're so wrapped up in your own opinion, that you think people should kiss your feet. I think you're town, but it's weaker because of your attitude and how dismissive you were regarding me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some substantive replies to get to.

ahhh wahhh someone disagreed with me what a brat

could you be any more full of crap right now
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Shady »

concorde seems to have a little difficulty handling criticism

can't reply in full right now gonna have to wait
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Shady »

lot of ppl mad over a reaction test
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Shady »

well he's not town and i wasn't going to hold the claim all day, idiot
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Shady »

you should maybe learn the definition of ad hominem

also "find someone easily mislynchable and fake a guilty" implies i'm scum yet you were claiming i was town a few pages ago

gonna not read a single thing phantom has posted
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 408, the_soothsayer wrote:Shady, not kidding really want your explanation behind your NA scum read (Other than his vote not having moved and his reaction towards your "guilty") and not buying the "guilty" at all (I'd put the bank on Quilford not involving a day or pregame type cop in his setup not to mention your play doesn't match having one anyway) so the gambit really needs to end. Also want some town reads from you.

i don't do reads

but i'll explain NA being scum in a little while
In post 413, CellPhone wrote:Well.... I am now reconsidering my thoughts on Dipsy Doodle. This is a solid town reaction to the threat of a vote.

lol are you kidding me that's an easy reaction to give as either alignment
In post 419, Concorde wrote:I know your alt too.

you literally just tried to claim "alt hunting" was a scumtell
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Shady »

i just got off work and i'm catching up sorry i don't meet whatever arbitrary standard you've set

i clearly misunderstood what you were defining as "alt hunting". it's still a garbage tell to use
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Shady »

that is not what opportunistic means but you can say that if you like
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 396, Concorde wrote:358 I don't think anyone town motivated calls 191 busiwork. If you squint, maybe buddying. 194 isn't busiwork either as its ok to call out bad votes. I don't see your objection here other than being an asshole.

On 229, ST literally says for people to not townread his townread. He is actively encouraging scumreads and thus lynching his townread.

Yes, alt hunting is scummy. You know precisely a person's weak points and strong points are to manipulate them. Focusing on that rather than scumhunting is scummy.

Calling my points dumb, such as the one on Great Value doesn't invalidate them.

Quilford and Daisy both have content, even if I am scumreading Quilford for his. The comparison is littered through ST's so-called catch up. ST's comparison read there is utter shit.

Using a rolecop on obvious town, if one exists, is pointless. If anyone actually townie seriously doubts Gumby's alignment, sure cop him. I'd rather scum actually be required to stick with and create bullshit early than verifying someone townie is who they claim to be. That's why copping Gumby's scummy.

Oh now we get onto this weasel buzzword crap you're spewing. Most people reconsider their read on a wagon if pushed all by townreads or they reconsider the townreads on the people pushing the wagon. Highlighting this is not "weasely" in any sense of the word. You're not even disagreeing with my assessment either which is my main point of doubt with you.

You're supposing that ST is playing a really short game here. ST, by town reading most of the active voices, us engaging in buddying. Second, if NA is a mislynch (which should be obvious given the lack of obvtown pushing the wagon triggering your guilty claim), ST has no reason to discourage it.

None of my attacks are cheap and weasely. So yes, ST will answer them. No you will not dare have your arrogance or remote possibility of being scum with ST stop me from getting said answers.

holy crap are you trying to be unreadable on purpose

i have to click back between this post and mine to understand the context and that is a serious pain in the ass

the complaints against post 191 are more or less similar to what i've been thinking. it's a crappy passive post that feigns the appearance of activity and interest will probably go into it more later b/c its a consistent pattern with NA. Shiba said people shouldn't townread NA for a post they made. not the same thing as him saying they shouldnt townread him at all. if anything it's a nuanced view more likely to come from town. trying to claim that shiba's focus on alt hunting is bullshit, he's done plenty else besides. comes across as trying to blow things out of proportion.

i don't need to invalidate the idea that greatvalue subconsciously distanced himself from his page 1 vote by saying it was bad as a subconscious grammar slip
because that idea is absolutely terrible and no one with half a brain should believe that
. that doesnt happen. ever.

you claimed quail/dipsy both "had weak or nonsensical posting." Now you say they both have content.

also, You said this:
In post 304, Concorde wrote:This Quailford read is a lot of bollocks and looks designed to prime the conclusion Quailford is scummier than Dipsy.

Yet now say this:
Quilford and Daisy both have content, even if I am scumreading Quilford for his. The comparison is littered through ST's so-called catch up. ST's comparison read there is utter shit.

SO WHICH ONE IS IT? WHY IS HIS COMPARISON SO BAD WHEN YOU AGREE WITH THE CONCLUSION?

i literally dont care if the strategy shiba suggested is good or not, i think gumbys probably town too. whats important is that he really seemed to believe it was the best course of action

your attacks deliberately misrepresent the posts others have made to create false arguments, and you're trying to ensnare people with arguments that don't look to be in good faith, like someone not agreeing with their townreads which is
perfectly natural
. calling people town isn't buddying especially since he's been fairly forthright with his thinking and isn't sucking up to people

*throws up*
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Shady »

am i the only one who thinks phantom's capslock post looks forced as hell
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Shady »

soothsayer, how does that dimitri case look good to you, it looks like a bunch of reaching crap to me and the wagon as a whole is sketchy

the point about the lack of indepth reads when his last meaningful post came on
page 6
isnt good at all
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Shady »

deal with the bold because the rest is less important to me

In post 477, the_soothsayer wrote:
In post 475, Shady wrote:am i the only one who thinks phantom's capslock post looks forced as hell

Eh, might just be forced because he's attempting to play multiple "personas". I'm really hoping he does post a reads list so I can get a better idea on him.

In post 476, Shady wrote:soothsayer, how does that dimitri case look good to you, it looks like a bunch of reaching crap to me and the wagon as a whole is sketchy
the point about the lack of indepth reads when his last meaningful post came on
page 6
isnt good at all

Essentially his only stated reads are GV being town in for not being afraid of OMGUSing which he explained in to then stating fairly unexplained scum reads on Quailford and Gwen in and which is later rescinded and again unexplained in . None of the rest of his posts have any real reads or conclusions drawn from and while the fact that his posts were in the early game weakens that as a scum tell it's still an issue.

fair enough re: phantom, but it just occurred to me him taking a fairly simple promise for a catch-up post later and trying to blow it up into some huge scumtell is fairly scummy. i still haven't read most of what they posted so i can't say for sure.

i don't think unexplained reads in earlygame/RVS are really scummy at all, its just a different approach to earlygame. see people post like that all the time, being cryptic early can be better to gauge who's thinking the same way. you overexplain a gutread and you're going to get shot down most likely. lack of content after is concerning but not really a good cause to scream for his death yet. he also explained the quail read in and it seems pretty believable

Not sure if I can ask this so if you think it's iffy you can hold of answering it but we know each other, right?
probably. i was going to joke about it but now i cant. will try to resist my natural urge to troll you. (you have terrible taste in tv shows btw)
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Shady »

just remembered this and it's insane, but i actually thought the same thing as dmitri about greatvalue when i first read the game, and on a reread i can't remember why for the life of me, but i definitely think that could be a legitimate read coming from him
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Shady »

lol he called me a newbie
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Shady »

NA's first post is bullshit false confidence where he's immediately suggesting there's scum between two players even though it's page 2

also the reasoning sucks. says greatvalue is "too strong-arming", but likes that they're getting them out of rvs. then "It's also interesting that Dimitri is firing off with such vitriol at Shiba yet is quick to vote YouAreDeadtoMe and townread Great Value." this is shit. it's crap. it should be flushed down the toilet. he was critical of shiba's start but didn't scumread it, that should have been obvious. this is a terrible reason to scumread someone. none of his reasons at all should justify being confident that there's scum between two people. its idiotic.

that was more or less why i voted him, looking back, but he hasnt improved since then
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Shady »

rereading greatvalue i don't see a reason to townread him in the first place

i was writing more on NA because he has lots more, all of it bad, but going to wait for later on that and it was worth breaking up a post on what i first saw so it'll actually get read
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Shady »

the fact natural aristocrats kept that piss-weak vote on dimitri instead of moving it around is because he was too afraid to fake anything resembling real suspicion. he doesn't really advance any arguments or do anytihng, and most of the time he's playing passively

this is getting into theory territory but i think there's a certain way some people play scum when they tend to take an overly passive approach and ask questions to appear involved, but it's all bullshit noise and they don't have a purpose to what they're asking. you generally get a sense questions from town are more pointed, involve trying to figure other people out. a town player will grill someone on their views to see if they make sense. a scum player will ask someone their opinion to seem like they're interested.

natural aristocracy asks a lot of bad questions.

- "Are you baiting the newb thing? Thoughts on Dimitri?" "What's your take on this game?" last one especially is vague and open ended, more or less useless. these aren't questions that look geared to produce any meaningful result.

is a further example of this. It's a bullcrap question of why someone's voting someone else instead of joining a larger wagon. It's completely not worth caring about unless the person asking it is suspicious of gwen, but he doesn't really seem to care. fake activity.

is more of the same. these aren't questions a town player asks.

is wishy washy bullshit. "I can see where you're coming from in his ISO, but I'd like you to be a bit more specific" "Not enough that I'd lend my vote in that direction, though."

he also makes the statement "I'm more confident in my Dimitri read." here. by this point in time, dimitri had already clarified his response to shiba in and by saying he thought it was a genuine attempt at rqs even if it was bad and that people who tried to push on it were scummy. this more or less dismantles NA's original reason for voting him. but does he give a shit? of course not! that would require natural aristocracy to actually be
paying attention
, which he clearly isn't doing
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Shady »

is more conversational bullshit. he spends a lot more time asking other people about their opinions than stating any of his own for most of the game

his response to being wagoned like in is to ask people for explanations and while the "scum caught for the wrong reasons" trope is dumb as fuck, he does come across as thinking he can lawyer his way out of any accusation

there are infinity words here. they don't say shit. "I've actually gotten a much better handle on Gwen". he does not come away with anything resembling a read on gwen.

As for my comments on being intentionally suspect, I'm glad everyone is reading that as scummy instead of possibly town-oriented. It has helped me gauge how you respond to gambits, but also your general play ethos that you'll be putting forth in this game. That was bait. It was always intended as bait. It has worked well to establish what sort of thing people respond to. If my posting that bait means I get lynched, then at least my flip will help the rest of town gauge other players given their response to it.
holy fucking shit this is so bad. he just comes across like he's trying to walk back a comment he made that was scummy as fuck. he claims he was "baiting" but all it did was "ESTABLISH WHAT SORT OF THING PEOPLE RESPOND TO"? he's drawing no conclusions, there's no useful analysis whatsoever

the only actual reads he drops - gumby/concorde town, dipsy scum - come with basically no explanation at all. for all the fuckin words you think he'd be able to at least justify a read, huh? moments later he criticizes soothsayer for having his reads list just be statements of feelings

windows is restarting so i have to break here
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Shady »

this game is trash
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Shady »

well i put in getting you lynched for being obvious-ass scum and the leading wagon is on a guy who is functionally AFK, so

In post 591, the_soothsayer wrote:Agree, less than half the players are actually playing while others are intentionally ignoring a lot directed at them. Alt mechanic kind of fucks it up since people can be entirely useless and just cover it up by not revealing who they are post game.

didnt expect to see you agree w/ me but anyway this feels like it needs a kick in the pants
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 582, Natural Aristocracy wrote:Well, I'm glad that Shady's case has literally no merits to it because he keeps coming to worthless conclusions thanks to his confbias.
Saying useless mudslingy-BS like "He kept that piss-weak vote on dimitri instead of moving it around is because he was too afraid to fake anything resembling real suspicion" is exactly representative of the mindset Shady has going into reading me. Rather than considering why I stuck to that wagon, or why I did not join other wagons, he comes to a conclusion that's removed from the reality of the game, not even truly scummy, but he pounds it in as scum-oriented anyway.

Think for a damn second, Shady. At this point, sadly, even that seems beyond you. Your frustration and incorrect assumptions amuse me, though.
Stay forever basic.

I'm not entirely sure why Gwen is voting me, either, but I'm sure it's for 'great' reasons, too.

this is some smug-ass deny & subvert bullshit

looks like i have to go back for round 3
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 572, Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy wrote:
In post 451, Shady wrote:
In post 419, Concorde wrote:I know your alt too.

you literally just tried to claim "alt hunting" was a scumtell

misrep leaves out important part where concorde said alt hunting was scummy _if done before alignment hunting_

p confused about concorde now

i readily admitted i was mistaken about what they meant by this, for the record
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 598, the_soothsayer wrote:still am worried that this is just a troll gimmick of him not taking this game remotely seriously as either alignment.

same
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Shady »

concorde is terrible but hey whats new

In post 612, Greatvalue wrote:...Not looking forward to having to try and read Concorde. I always seem to get that one wrong.

Besides that moment of revelation, I haven't yet looked into anything. If anyone has suggestions on where to start, I'm all ears. I don't really have anyone I feel comfortable playing off of right now, so I'm feeling a bit lost.

great post not
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Shady »

gumby that's not a good vote

in some sense i agree with soothsayer abt concorde's "out there" play coming from town but a lot of what he says i so crazy that i'm not sure. still need him to answer to this:

In post 474, Shady wrote:you claimed quail/dipsy both "had weak or nonsensical posting." Now you say they both have content.

also, You said this:
In post 304, Concorde wrote:This Quailford read is a lot of bollocks and looks designed to prime the conclusion Quailford is scummier than Dipsy.

Yet now say this:

SO WHICH ONE IS IT? WHY IS HIS COMPARISON SO BAD WHEN YOU AGREE WITH THE CONCLUSION?
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 603, Concorde wrote:The people off the Dmitri wagon need to explain why, without referring to the makeup of the wagon. That's circular. The wagon on Dmitri sucks. Why? The wagon composition is terrible. Why? He's town. Why? The wagon composition is terrible. Why? He's town. Why? Wagon composition is terrible. Rinse. Repeat.

i don't think there's been a single decent reason expressed for him being scum

entirely possible he is, but doesn'tseem likely the way things are going
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 619, Gumby wrote:I reckon Dimitri has a nice chance of flipping scum.

okay, why?
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 623, Concorde wrote:I don't. I think they are both town. I figured you might not want to make an ass out of yourself when my colored wall has them both as town.

i don't give a shit about your terrible-ass colored wall

i want to know why you said you were scumreading quailford
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 654, Gumby wrote:[snipped]

this is epic bad reasoning

neiher jumping onto a wagon nor stating an early townread are scummy. the argument about rvs/rqs was a big part of the early game, don't have a problem with him stating the opinion both are equally valid.

dimitri's vote on quail was actually explained by him in as being because he thought quailford was trying to use people's negative reactions to the RQS to lynch shiba. that's actually an entirely reasonable assessment and something i can see, which i think is part of why i don't want to lynch him

you leaving out that post is actually terrible, it's a sure sign you're only seeing what you want to see and are looking for reasons to call the guy scummy rather than making an evaluation. i still think you might be town, but this is blah.

stating a scumread and not explaining it in early game isn't a scumtell and is entirely a preference of play. what fucking benefit does he get from making up a scumread on someone, not explaining it, and retracting it when no one had criticized it? far more likely explanation is he was reacting to the posts made by gwen in that time frame. trying to argue it's scummy is terrible.

and excuse posts are bad, but dimitri hasn't been bad enough to lurker lynch, not even close
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 675, the_soothsayer wrote:Don't like CellPhones new pop in post in Post 647, just strengthens my thoughts that he's trying to coasst out the day.

agree 100%
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Shady »

lol
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Shady »

was worried about soothsayer b/c the cellphone read seemed a little uncritical, but cellphone's last post was bad and sooth is p clearly town now that he's grinding out some real reads

i like dead to me and dipsy, especially after recent pages

VOTE: cellphone

i want to see if this is viable because even though i still scumread NA that clearly isnt happening and the largest wagon is pretty crappy imo

id lynch quailford but thats prob a secondary choice
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 703, You are dead to me wrote:
In post 700, Spider Gwen wrote:I feel abandoned.

You wanted to be in my scumpool?

lmao
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Shady »

gwen i love your NA read but most of the other stuff you say seems like crazy talk to me
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Shady »

i dont think hes unlikely to get lynched but that has the feel of a convenient read
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Shady »

i take everything back, megafan doesnt own. he has never owned.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 728, CellPhone wrote:
In post 687, xXSexyKumquatXx wrote:I am too sexy for my skin, too sexy for my skin

Well,
that's
underwhelming. :roll:

In post 713, Megafan1998 wrote:
i voted dmitri cause i lov and trust phtantom

Such a stellar reason for a vote.

In post 723, Megafan1998 wrote:
its day 1, i dont need to do shit but live long enough to wait until a couple people die so i only have to convince a couple of idiots to lynch the scum instead of 9000

And you people accuse ME of coasting.

I don't have enough eyeroll emoticons.

holy fucking shit lynch this
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 759, the_soothsayer wrote:
In post 755, Shady wrote:
i dont think hes unlikely to get lynched
but that has the feel of a convenient read

There's quite a few people town reading Quailford and more that seem unwilling to change from Kumquat so I'd say it's fairly unlikely whereas Cell has a genuine chance of going through and is actually scum.
maybe you're right, i haven't been indexing everyone's opinions
In post 758, Megafan1998 wrote:
In post 756, Shady wrote:i take everything back, megafan doesnt own. he has never owned.

u seem upset

that's you actually
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Shady »

fair enough

i don't see how people aren't autovoting cellphone after 728
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Shady »

just stop
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Shady »

given deadline, kumquat should probably just claim in their next post
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 775, the_soothsayer wrote:The fuck? How does you alt slipping (lol) lead towards you selfvoting? Is that a scum claim?

answer is probably not but fighting this seems largely futile given the people wagoning

i wouldn't mind seeing a reads list but i'm also not the target audience here
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Shady »

i need some level of explanation because without context it doesn't mean a whole lot to me

i have more or less no intention of voting you but i'm pessimistic about anything else happening and do want to get some thoughts, at least
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Shady »

In post 793, Greatvalue wrote:UNVOTE: Actually no, I'm not okay with limiting things to these two just yet.

no one else is going to get lynched today, hope this helps
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Shady »

what's the VC at
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Shady »

i do want to see more from greatvalue, but also it doesn't matter right now
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 830, You are dead to me wrote:if he's town, that makes Phantom of the Opera even more likely to be scum.

why is that
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Shady »

the way this transpired feels gross
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Shady »

VOTE: natural aristocracy
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Shady »

In post 875, the_soothsayer wrote:
In post 873, Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy wrote:it's easier to believe that cellphone was just that bad now that we know it was nobody special

Don't disagree that NS is a terrible player in general, that said I'm actually more confident that the slots scum given the alt knowledge.

Vote: CellPhone

i 100% agree with this, for the record
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Shady »

In post 884, Concorde wrote:VOTE: Cellphone aka Joey Tribbiani

After this flips scum, we should reevaluate Shady and Dipsy.

suck my dick moron
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Shady »

lmao
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Shady »

you are dead to me gets lynched before lylo, 100%

they don't get to live after that fucking hammer

VOTE: Joey
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Shady »

In post 939, You are dead to me wrote:That we lynched town over scum D1 is on the entire wagon and on GV. If GV hadn't acted scummy as shit, we may have lynched Cell.

i hope to god no one actually believes this "oh he made me lynch town boo hoo!!!"
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Shady »

In post 265, Natural Aristocracy wrote:I really would like to hear more input from the people who have not been around. In particular, I don't quite know what to think of Qualiford, Megafan, Cellphone, Phantom, and Shady.
It especially bugs me that more than one of those folks is voting me.

In post 459, Natural Aristocracy wrote:CellPhone - Null. Needs to contribute more right the fuck now.

wish my buddy would post more =((((((((((((((
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 946, the_soothsayer wrote:Shady, the manner in which Dead pointed out the slip makes them 100% town plus the rest of her play is ridiculously town and policy lynches are for noobs.

i mean, maybe, i guess, thinking about it,
probably
they pick up on it if they're partners but they still squick me out
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Shady »

don't townread me for that post until natural aristocracy flips scum, tia
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Shady »

at least one scum would likely feel obligated to bus a partner as terrible as cellphone, which would point to megafan/greatvalue, probably
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Shady »

well the rub to that is i think soothsayer and dipsy are town and at least some scum felt they could get away with lynching the lurky town player instead
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Shady »

god fucking damn it if this means i'm losing ou this game gets so much worse
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Shady »

the peospect of losing a town slot to someone who will inevitably be worse is not appealing to me but there's not much that can be done at this point
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Shady »

he was absolutely right to whine about the d1 lynch because it was a shitshow
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 995, the_soothsayer wrote:Both Opera and NA both need rope, preference is Opera first especially given that his Post 671 has lots of scum motivation given the situation at the time and is something I find near impossible to come from Town!Opera and that while his vote yesterday wasn't the actual hammer his response afterwards looked him attempting to cut short any sort of conversation which is hugely scum motivated.

is that a meta thing, saying you find that post impossible to come from him

In post 995, the_soothsayer wrote:Town read on Dipsy is dead, far too much that makes sense with him being scum with CellPhone ie. him suggesting I unvote Cell back in Post 581, him finding a reason to consider voting Kumquat in Post 739 at a time where it was Kumquat v Cell and he'd previously stated hatred of the Kumquat wagon especially since the reason doesn't hold up (Went into why in Post 751) and then finding a reason to reduce the likelihood of a Cell lynch again D2 ignoring NS's meta in Post 873. Ignoring interactions from his side I'm still reading his play as townish and I think Cell would be less likely to make his Post 410 about a partner though. Would like to hear what others think about the interactions but all up certainly not confident or even remotely sure he's town anymore.
is also hugely bad, can't tell you how common it is for scum to try to give their lurking partner an out by asking them for reads. also totally possible ns would attempt to distance shittily, especially since he didnt actually vote dipsy there despite implying they were scum

VOTE: Dipsy
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1026, Spider Gwen wrote:1.) Until the Shiba kill is proved to be a vig kill, I'm not going to touch Aristocrat with a 10-foot pole. There's no way Aristocrat-scum kills his strongest supporter.

this is way oversimplifying how people decide kills not to mention there are multiple scum players
In post 1026, Spider Gwen wrote:2.) I really can't see Dipsy and Aristocrat being scum together, and my reads are heavily pointing toward Dipsy as scum. I think Aristocrat is just the token mislynch.
explain this
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Shady »

no one is going to follow you because you suck at this game concorde

In post 1028, Spider Gwen wrote:No matter how I break it down in my head, the Shiba kill is suboptimal for any team that includes Aristocrat. Especially since there are players that fit certain typical scum kill criteria better than Shiba anyway.
people kill other players for insane/irrational reasons, they make up pr tells in their head, maybe NA worries about shiba's meta read on him improving. i mean the problem is the shiba kill seems unlikely to come from a lot of people. there were enough ppl pushing on him that i'm not sure who would kill him, sooth was the only person aside from myself i remember calling him town

It was something I came to during my discussion with Deadle about the Dipsy/Aristocrat interaction. I was having a hard time seeing that as scum/scum. That's even more true with Dipsy using Aristocrat as his go to lynch.

fffffffeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you might be right about that. ugh. i'll have to check it myself but that's a good point
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Shady »

okay i looked at them and i'm not sure i'd rule out them being partners. interaction not that strong.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Shady »

he probably wouldn't even play to his own meta as scum lol
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Shady »

greatvalue is there a reason you were inactive for such a long time on day 1
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Shady »

sooth i asked you a question about your read on phantom and you never answered it
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Shady »

In post 1068, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1062, Shady wrote:sooth i asked you a question about your read on phantom and you never answered it

you used to be cool before you started riding soothsayer's coattails

gonna have to say i dont give a fuck what you think bitch
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Shady »

i didn't even intend for the interaction stuff on aristocracy to be a major point, shit like that can happen incidentally with people all the time, it was really intended more as a side point since i had already been tunneling him
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Shady »

lmfao
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Shady »

god am i gonna have to actually
read
phantom's posts
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Shady »

gonna try to do a real post tomorrow or something
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Shady »

fundamentally i sort of agree with phantoms argument that quailford isnt conftown, but its also irrelevant and theres no reason to give a shit about him, so focusing on it is weird af because it's not really important at all. really easy to argue something you fundamentally believe to be true instead of doing something useful though!
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Shady »

right phantom's first post is total filler with nothing useful contributed.

wait WHAT THE FUCK he says shiba's scumread in post is shitty then says greatvalue's post is ridiculous. what the fuck. there is zero internal consistency there. makes me wish i had actually read that shit 3 weeks ago

i don't know if i had said this earlier but most of the commentary is crap filler that isn't useful in advancing any sort of read or conversation, calling out people as newbies is especially worthless

In post 437, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:I'm looking forward to much engagement from the Gumby slot to help me decide my conclusion on it.
this sucks

ISO2 is kind of better but still a little bothered by the fact he mostly seems to be replying to/contradicting people but not taking a lot of hard stances anyway fuck it i'm tired i'll get to more later, not like anything else is happening
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Shady »

hey concorde: you're still shit and bad and no one except obvious-ass scum NA wants to follow you so
fuck off
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 764, Concorde wrote:Cell and Kumquat are buddies. Cell's wagon. Kumquat's wagoned. Neither votes each other. There's an all town wagon on Kumquat FMPOV. Cell's lead by Shady and soothsayer who I have reservations on.

Kumquat is obvious scum. Lynch the wagon that people are flailing to offer a counter for. Then maybe Cellphone.

In post 788, Concorde wrote:After kumquat flips scum, I am not opposed to a turbo lynch on CellPhone tomorrow. CellPhone's last post is absurd. The "actually" scum comment is not a slip at all. Soothsayer is stating that Cellphone is actually scum while Kumquat is not. The only way to argue that's a "slip" is to argue that Soothsayer knows Cellphone is "actually scum" because they are buddies. Somehow, I don't think that's Cellphone's argument.

ftr if i was scum i would be tearing into you for these posts, it would be so, so easy. but i have to actually have nuance and consideration and all that shit
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Shady »

i didn't recall that at will or anything, i just searched concorde's iso because i wanted to flay him for his garbage fucking reads and had forgotten what he'd said about cell
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1170, Concorde wrote:
In post 1152, Shady wrote:hey concorde: you're still shit and bad and no one except obvious-ass scum NA wants to follow you so
fuck off

You mean the same "obvious scum" you were counterwagoning instead of Cellphone?

VOTE: Shady

i was literally the second vote on cellphone you dumb fuck

you have now reached a level where you're so incredibly bad i'm not sure you're town anymore
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1157, Natural Aristocracy wrote:Not a huge fan of Soothsayer's threats towards me and general disposition towards the game.
You want people to be invested, don't be a jerk. Provide interesting content. Stop posting walls.

hahahah FUCK OFF this is horrible

why is everyone scum this game
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1167, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:I also would really really love if one of Greatvalue/NA/Megafan could step up and be a man or woman and take care of me their trophy husband/wife because I think you're all town I think we're all reading the game in a reasonable enough way and having someone to bounce ideas off of would be lovely lovely lovely.

puuuuuuuuuuuuuuke
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Shady »

thanks megafan
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Shady »

as much as i would love to never have to read his posts again there's a little nagging voice in my head that says he might be the most absurdly bad town player i've ever seen

dipsy and NA are higher priority and i'd probably even sheep sooth on phantom before i lynched concorde. i still need to read him in full but that's where i'm at
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1185, Spider Gwen wrote:I expected better based on your d1 play.

i'm not sure why, given their reads/reasoning were abjectly terrible even then
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Shady »

fair enough yeah

thing is there's a lot of people who the dead weight thing applies to
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Shady »

i really think dipsy is pretty clearly trying to lurk out the wagon on him now, given his activity level on day 1

phantom explicitly stated he had a scuread on dipsy earlier so i'm not sure what the hell he's doing
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #109) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1192, Concorde wrote:Shady, stop casting aspersions that can't be proven or disproven without breaking the spirit of the game.

lmao what
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #110) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Shady »

sooth would you believe me if i said megafan is probably town
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #111) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Shady »

i was not aware titus was this awful

In post 1204, Natural Aristocracy wrote:Since you guys don't want to lynch Shady for reasons I can't fathom.
I love how I'm like, "Oh, yeah, we should contribute to a fun game and not be jerks" and shady's response is "FUCK OFF".

haha yes that's exactly why i did that, and not because you told obvious town to "stop posting walls" when yuo've spent today doing fuckall but your stupid sadsack act

the reaction to soothsayer complaining about your lack of content was hilariously over the top whining where you attack him but stop short of actually calling him scum (because then you'd be obviously full of shit). it's a completely nonsense-ass response to someone saying you should post more - and he's right given you're still hung up on shit that happened 20 pages ago and seemingly haven't incorporated new information in any way (because you're scum so hey whatever)
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #112) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Shady »

i mean, is titus someone who would intentionally misrepresent the timing of my vote as an argument for why i'm scum? i was under the impression i was dealing with some VI making a dumb argument there but now i'm bothered
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Shady »

i still have yet to really read them although i'm doing it right now

kinda just want to avoid the trouble of dealing with a dipsy replacement, but blah
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Shady »

post 441 really sucks and doesn't seem to accomplish anything
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Shady »

their gimmick makes me want to punch a wall

i don't know that i'd want to vote phantom over dipsy or NA today, although that depends a lot on how people feel about lynching a slot that will likely need to be replaced
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1221, Titus wrote:I really hate the two available lynch choices.

guess we're on the right track then
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Shady »

it's kind of impossible to know why they disappeared given the whole "secret alt" thing, the flaking may not be alignment related

i don't like phantom but also don't know that the case on him is a slam dunk or anything
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Shady »

no i don't have a goddamn clue, am i supposed to? i had assumed it was someone you're familiar with, which would mean i probably wouldn't know them?
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Shady »

i can't even fathom who would fit that description, my frame of reference makes it really hard to figure out something like that (and i'm not sure how much it would matter anyway)

i'd absolutely listen if you made some points against phantom, right now i'm just seeing stuff that is bad but doesn't set off alarms for me (although i admit i still havent read all their stuff today in detail)
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #120) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Shady »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: phantom

w/e
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #121) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Shady »

the "wahhh b-b-but it was the PLAAAYYYSTYYYLE" defense pisses me off
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #122) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Shady »

In post 1260, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:And no, it wasn't a change in read, it was a change in playstyle; I honestly explained that my read on Dimitri wasn't that strong and then faked a bunch of confidence and pushed the shit out of it because that was the playstyle. I figured people who read my posts would understand that I didn't actually have anything particularly substantive there, was just a read that I felt but then wondered if I could push a wagon there anyways. I did, it was hilarious, but I really don't understand why this is a horribly egregious thing to you in context. In particular, I don't understand how you're failing to differentiate between jokes and serious reasoning and am appalled that the 5 pages in 7 minutes thing is a point you actually brought up.

i mean even if, even if this is true, it doesn't excuse this:

In post 671, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:I barely skimmed.

I see no reason to post until the Russian is dead.

fuck that shit
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #123) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Shady »

lol you literally have no idea what i'm saying with that post
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #124) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Shady »

starting to feel bad for you tbh
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #125) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Shady »

lol
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Shady »

lmao yeah NA dies tomorrow, what a turd of a post
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #127) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1290, Megafan1998 wrote:nah I think he's too emotionally invested in his bullshit to be scum imo

i think it's largely performative bullshit that doesn't serve a real purpose and he's shown no sign of a legitimate thought process + his crybaby response to being called out by sooth doesnt make sense from a town perspective at all and looks more like scum resorting to histrionics in order to make ppl think he's being "genuine" or whatever the fuck. blowing up on someone who says you need to post more is just a completely disproportionate response for any sane player. like, to throw out this wimpy BS FoS on a guy because he called him out for something that's factually true? he's full of crap.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #128) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Shady »

reiterating because i really want to drive this home - responding to someone saying "Dude needs to actually start contributing properly or replace the fuck out if he's town" by wailing about how bad he is for saying something like that makes no fucking sense for town to say. none. attempting to read a scum motivation into sooth suggesting he maybe needs to be replaced is total crap.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #129) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Shady »

UNVOTE:

i just did a background check on everything NA posted on dipsy and it's completely crudulous

In post 459, Natural Aristocracy wrote:Fear Thy Name Is Dipsy - Town. I don't like Dipsy's approach but Dipsy does not feel scum to me.

this is from early day 1. it's the last mention of him until this:

In post 1054, Natural Aristocracy wrote:VOTE: Dipsy
This is actually fine, too.

and sure, reads change over time, there was a long time in between days, i read dipsy as town prior to today but the way he's gone about it sucks

In post 1112, Natural Aristocracy wrote:I'm actually really struck by the two wagons right now.
I can't stand almost all of Shady and Megafan's posting. I think SpiderGwen's varies heavily for me.
I don't like Dipsy, I think Dipsy is scum, but I think this wagon is poop.
That said, I like the Phantom wagon a lot more but I'm not about a Phantom lynch.
But hey Concorde is voting Shady so
VOTE: Shady
Which will go nowhere, but, man, that dude is scummy.
I can't fascinate you rubes with a wall-post of a case, but I guess if you aren't seeing it, nothing I say will convince you otherwise anyway.

this post is lowkey horrible and seems to have gone unnoticed. he doesn't like dipsy and thinks he's scum, but also says the wagon is "poop" (why the fuck does that matter???) - he also still hasn't given a single real reason for scumreading dipsy

he "likes the phantom wagon a lot more" but doesn' want to lynch him. this makes no fucking sense. this is wordvomit.

In post 1204, Natural Aristocracy wrote:VOTE: Dipsy
Since you guys don't want to lynch Shady for reasons I can't fathom.

In post 1286, Natural Aristocracy wrote:Titus being Concorde does strengthen my townread there, too.
I'd much rather lynch Dipsy than Phantom.
I don't have much to say on what's going down as of late, to be honest.
I really liked Soothsayer's pressure on Phantom, but I also felt that Phantom's defense was fine enough.

throughout today he hasnt outed a single justification for scumreading dipsy in spite of all the words hes wasted whining about me or soothsayer or whatever

can we just lynch this guy?

VOTE: NA
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #130) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Shady »

i absolutely wouldn't be surprised if they're partners and this is some sloppy-ass bus, for the record, but the level of bullshit here is overwhelming
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #131) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1286, Natural Aristocracy wrote:Oh? Because I'm in the median of posts in this game, actually.
I've produced enough content for some players to confidently read me. Some of these players may be scum simply playing this angle, but even then, these players and confidently say that I am town. Maybe you should start actually reading, which might include taking that stick out of your ass.

lmfao

(also, appealing to post count # is an absolutely terrible defense by the by)
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1304, the_soothsayer wrote:
In post 1288, Shady wrote:lmao yeah NA dies tomorrow, what a turd of a post

As bad as I agree it is I don't particularly find it scummy? Same goes for your points in and , while I found his reaction towards me asking for more content to be dreadful and very much overblown I don't see a great deal of scum motivation coming from it? I think it's just bad play in general and given that I think I've worked out who NA is it's not something unfathomable to come from him as town. You're also missing a lot of progression behind NA's read on Dipsy, like quite a lot of it, the progression of that read of his is actually very natural. Not lynching NA today at all, really not voting outside of Opera (Based on his play) and Dipsy (Based on interactions with Cell and his decline in content), the cases on the both of them are significantly stronger than on NA too.

i don't see that progression whatsoever - when i call him out on his shit he points me to an even earlier post in 251. there's nothing in between him calling dipsy town in and him hopping on him today, while not providing any justification for the vote at all. calling it natural is dead wrong. come on.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #133) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1306, Titus wrote:Ok, can we turbo lynch Shady for the love of God he's ready to compromise until deadline hits then applies a shit ton of AtE and votes off wagon?

you have no idea what emotional appeals are
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1316, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1263, Shady wrote:it doesn't excuse this:

Why? Why is that so significantly worse than "prod dodge" and why wouldn't I just post "prod dodge" as scum?

because for someone who was supposedly not that confident in their read you SURE AS FUCK sounded like it in the second post i quoted
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1325, Titus wrote:1) Buddying bad reasons from Soothsayer and jumping on Cellphone before he could leave more associative tells. I think the QT post was a planned slip.

reminder that at some point prior to this you tried to argue i was counterwagoning cellphone (OBJECTIVELY FALSE)

and if the QT slip was "planned" why wouldn't scum be waiting to take credit for it rather than letting you are dead to me point it out. it's a completely asinine theory.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1302, Natural Aristocracy wrote:Also, you're totally off-base with your call on my Dipsy engagement. Did you even read the game? Can I point you towards 251? Oh, are you gonna cry about it and try to get me lynched because you're transparently wrong, yet again? I'm sorry, Cakeboy. I didn't mean to come back into the game and flip your own worthless rhetoric back on you; I only wanted to loosen you up and give you that thick content you've been crooning for all game. I'm sorry you're not a fan of how much my posts bruise your chafing sensibilities, Cakeboy. I'm sorry. This isn't your pony show at all.

again this is the only think NA has provided for his justification of voting dipsy today, just a lazy throwback to a prior post, ignoring that i quoted him townreading dipsy after this point

he's provided no justification for his vote on the wagon today and i'd REALLY like to see some rather than him rather him writing paragraphs of pussy-ass insults in response to me fosing him (which leans a little close to a tactic i'd use as scum)
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1356, Titus wrote:
In post 1354, Shady wrote:
In post 1325, Titus wrote:1) Buddying bad reasons from Soothsayer and jumping on Cellphone before he could leave more associative tells. I think the QT post was a planned slip.

reminder that at some point prior to this you tried to argue i was counterwagoning cellphone (OBJECTIVELY FALSE)

and if the QT slip was "planned" why wouldn't scum be waiting to take credit for it rather than letting you are dead to me point it out. it's a completely asinine theory.

Nope. You were on NA when Cellphone was an option. Hence counterwagoning.

Cellphone was the D2 lynch. Who cares who pointed it out as long as Cellphone didn't out the rest of you?

are you seriously trying to argue i was counterwagoning a player who had just been replaced? i'm not going to vote someone before they have a chance to post and attempting to use that as a scumtell is ludicrous
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #138) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Shady »

1. when did dipsy go from being a town read to a scum read for you
2. what pushes and votes of his did you object to. i want examples.

3. why did you verbalize none of this
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1361, Natural Aristocracy wrote:3. No one ever asked me to? I don't have to defend every play I make. I figured it was fairly obvious that I came back to the game, realized the Phantom and Dipsy wagons were the only viable wagons for the day, and move forward from there. At the very least, it seemed like some players saw that.

you realize there is plenty of reason to read scum motivation into this, right

regardless i was totally fine with 573 (because i agreed with it!) - but it's not an impossible post for scum to make by any means. the stuff about the interactions with cellphone i agree with. but then, that's more or less what sooth was going at earlier which would imply you agree with him but there's no comment there.

really that's a plausible explanation, though. do i buy it as real? meh. i'm not going to keep trying to drive this right now but i'm not really doing a 180

UNVOTE:

VOTE: dipsy

phantom still bugs me but there's some stuff about him i'm less sure on (that i won't explain, deal with it). never had a reason to stop scumreading dipsy
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #140) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Shady »

i regret skipping posting for a day
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #141) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1401, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:Where I prod dodged as in "I'm not going to post until the Russian is dead", I stand by the content of that but I probably would have phrased it more along the lines of "let's lynch Dmitri already" and not much more if I wasn't playing under the specific gimmick. I have no problems making short controversial posts that I'm pretty sure are going to bother people; it makes people engage me and it's easier to post in a game when I'm being engaged.

what was bothersome to me there wasn't the format of the post. it's that the content doesn't seem to reflect the level of confidence you claim to have had in the read

regardless i don't really want to lynch phantom now
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1432, Spider Gwen wrote:
In post 1422, Shady wrote:
regardless i don't really want to lynch phantom now

Why not?
his recent posts don't seem that bad to me, there's nothing on a deep analytical level there for me but i'm just not seeing what you're seeing

In post 1435, Titus wrote:Or we could lynch Shady?

you are an infinitely tedious bore
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Shady »

scumreads on gwen are bad and people with them should feel bad
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Shady »

so here's a question: why are we still confident gumby is town?
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 302, Concorde wrote: I am not liking Dipsy's vote here onto NA, given the criticism brought before that he didn't just vote NA at 155. Instead he just votes NA. The response to this criticism comes in 244 rather than 236. If Dipsy's catching up in order, he should have replied to the criticism of why Gwen over NA before moving his vote.

Soothsayer not noticing the inconsistencies in Dipsy's catchup is also troubling, considering he townreads Dipsy for catch up posting. How hard is it to realize that as of post 240 Dipsy has read to 237 or that 244 is a dodge?

titus shut the fuck up
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Shady »

that quote was by accident, was trying to research concorde/dipsy interactions, didn't get much. however i'm tired of this boring low-IQ poster humping my leg like a chihuahua on viagra esp. when i'm trying to do work in the game
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1479, Titus wrote:Wow, I had Dispy earlier and gee you could gave pointed that out but I was convinced Dipsy was [redacted] and town.

Yet, you had no desire to reach out to me because it painted your NA push as bad.

Do you still think NA is scum? Or was I right there too?

i in all honesty did not process that quote mentally at all. i was hoping to get a portrait of interactions with dipsy and had quoted that but didn't find much else. yeah, you were suspicious of him early no i don't think it's meaningful.

i have no desire to reach out to you because while my overall feeling says you're still probably town, frankly you seem to have trouble reading and comprehending other posts, your logic the entire game has been awful, and i have no reason to believe you'll ever post a single thing worth reading.

i still think he's plausibly scum but i'm trying to survey the entire game now that numbers are low, survey the entire game. i noticed some things about gumby when i was reading back and want to talk about them with someone who isn't you, because you're annoying
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1481, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:@Shady: The strongest thing outside of the miller claim on Gumby is this post after Joey's slip:

In post 888, Gumby wrote:Ouch :/ looks like you composed that in your Scum PT before posting.

It's a scumslip. It happens.

VOTE: Joey Tribbiani

PEdit ninja'd

that actually looks kind of phony tbh

anyway what i'm getting at was, while i was skimming back through dipsy's posts, i ran by him hard-defending gumby, which isn't all that interesting by itself - sum will defend a player when they feel like their claim is obvtown. but it got me curious, and i noticed gumby's posting has done a massive fade, his last 20 or so posts are terrible. adding to that, i had a pet theory day 1, i'm not sure if i referenced it or not, but gumby's late miller claim on day 1 makes a LOT more sense if the scum have daytalk, and someone came up with the idea and told him to do it after he already posted. cellphone flipping encryptor makes me more suspicious of the clim because it very easily could have been him coached into doin it. i want to reread in detail but it's really setting me off and wanted to start a conversation

anyway i think megafan and gwen are town, and (sigh) titus is more likely than not, and i need to work through everyone else
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1485, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1482, Shady wrote:while my overall feeling says you're still probably town, frankly you seem to have trouble reading and comprehending other posts, your logic the entire game has been awful, and i have no reason to believe you'll ever post a single thing worth reading.

Why do you think she's town?

stubborn moronic conviction
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 513, Gumby wrote:Wow, didn't realise the wagon on Dimitri. Don't remember his posts being that bad, will ISO and see what I missed.

In post 516, Gumby wrote:Hmm, I can see where the scumread of Dimitri has come from, on a readthrough. Probably won't be pursuing it myself unless something else emerges though, for now at least.

In post 619, Gumby wrote:So Dimitri hasn't posted for a while, that's nice. I don't see Quailford being lynched today due to him "just being trolly" (I mean I fail to see hoe that isn't a reason to lynch by itself but you know), and I reckon Dimitri has a nice chance of flipping scum.
VOTE: Dimitri Davidoff
L-1

this isn't good
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #151) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Shady »

right, i'd already called those posts out, his case on dimitri was very forced which i found to be neutral because town can be susceptible to that as well

/ really are totally plausible as interactions and he barely mentions cell after that except to say he's "okay" with lynching him in and but doesn't explain why. that seems a bit like posturing.

In post 998, Gumby wrote:Phantom is a vote I won't shy away from.

this is literally the first time gumby mentions phantom

and essentially he hasn't done shit since then and doesn't seem to be showing any sort of town
process
to his posts. in order:

- fluff post of "buh why didnt dead cop me". adds nothing to the conversation.

- filler comment on an alt slip

- shitty useless NK speculation

- role clarification filler

/ - continued fluffposting about dead to me's check while also attempting to subtly self-clear in a really crappy way

- prod dodge

- another prod dodge, 2 days later

- really shitty pile-on vote on phantom, as far as i can tell the only reasoning is he is suspicious of quailford's claim?

- says he isn't reading opera's posts closely due to the gimmick, and therefore his vote is staying (WHAT THE FUCK?). also says he "doesn't get" the wagon on dipsy when it had been made pretty fuckin clear at this point, this looks like a partner who doesn't want to bus

/ - disappears for days and hops to the dipsy wagon with a one-liner. no commentary on the read on dipsy besides this, when he'd been asking for clarification. stinks.

/ - tries to switch back to opera when phantom starts acting weird with dipsy at L-1, this is plausibly an attempt to kill the dipsy wagon

- worthless unsupported metaread on titus

- bluhh how have we not lynched someone while he's adding nothing to the discussion

- this is him begrudgingly moving to phantom

- and of course now he's back at it, still without an actual fucking case on phantom

by my mark, 1092, 1225, 1315 are his only real content posts in that timespan and he spends a shitton of time lurking, prod dodging, and only going after the largest wagons + his interactions with the dipsy/phantom wagons are super sketchy

VOTE: Gumby
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1491, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1488, Shady wrote:stubborn moronic conviction

This is something that is well within the range of her scumgame, not a good reason to townread.

i'd totally lynch her anyway for the record
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Shady »

ALSO:
i think at this point there's 1-2 scum left, tops, and since only one town pr has died i think a massclaim at this point is probably protown
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #154) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Shady »

you are skullfuckingly bad
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #155) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1499, Titus wrote:Cop or no cop massclaim only.

Then claim results and crumbs.

after calming down while taking a dump i will admit this is sensible, and will also say that i am not an alignment cop
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #156) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1501, Greatvalue wrote:(I don't care how you perceive recent activity from him, nothing can override just how town his game approach was, including the complete lack of scum motivation there)

are you not registering the possibility he was coached to make the claim, aside from the claim i think his posts are very poor and he has yet to show anything that looks like real scumhunting to me

In post 1501, Greatvalue wrote:Gwen's association with Dipsy.

what
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #157) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Shady »

i think gumby's attempted shift w/r/t the wagons yesterday is FAR worse and he pulled the same shit on day 1

while i no longer really agree w/ the scumreads on phantom i could see where she was coming from and it's not like she was the only person to do that yseterday. her vs. dipsy doesn't seem much like distancing to me
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #158) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1512, Spider Gwen wrote:Shady, Quail, Gumby, Aristocrat. There's your core. Mega is unproven, but I'm going to believe Soothsayer that he's town. Titus is still floating by with enough d1 will to be there as well. Value is off in la la land, and I really don't trust anything she has to say. And Phantom is scum. What we saw yesterday was not a scum wagon and a counterwagon. It was 2 scum wagons. That's why they just wasted away at the same levels all day. This game was solved. It's over. So stop self destructing and lynch Phantom-scum already!

why are you flagrantly ignoring everything i said about gumby
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #159) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Shady »

like i'm not demanding a full response but i said a bunch of crap, you allegedly scumread him, to let it all go by and not say ANYTHING regarding it is just...incredibly annoying. not even an "i see you". come on.

also your rationale against phantom is less than compelling.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #160) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Shady »

UNVOTE:

blarf
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #161) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1528, Spider Gwen wrote:Because it's stupid and wrong. Dipsy was wking Gumby. That's not a partner coming to his defense. That was scum wanting towncred. And Gumby pointing out the Joey thing was incredibly super town. Scum at that point just votes in a follow the cop manner. Gumby helped draw attention to something that scum would want to downplay.

you could have just said you disagreed? fucking hell. yeah, he could've been white-knighting him but that's totally subject to interpretation. just going "nu-uh" is worthless. i don't see how him pointing out the thing could be interpreted as town, you are dead to me had already totally pointed it out so at that point joey was a dead man walking? i mean vanilla cop thing means he's more likely legit given that if scum are going to have a miller claim they have it come from a goon so this is all moot but it's not good logic
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #162) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Shady »

hmm yes i believe the cryptic softclaim unconditionally
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #163) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Shady »

quail actually doesn't look great on a reread
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #164) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1542, Spider Gwen wrote:I don't.

Unvote
Vote Value

In post 1543, Spider Gwen wrote:And by the way, given that she alt slipped earlier, she fake claims.

i was being facetious in case you didn't realize
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #165) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1549, Greatvalue wrote:I've been noting how Dipsy went all out attack mode on Gwen for instantly voting Gumby's miller claim while ignoring Quailford other than "I could do Quailford", voting because Shiba told him to, and not really commenting on it otherwise.

that's actually not true at all he pushed him for quite a bit?

but the way quailford pushed cell only to defect to kunquat at the last minute, then defend dipsy yesterday is super awkward (it's the same kind of thing i was on gumby about)

thing being i still wouldn't be comfortable voting him without some role clarification? this sucks
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #166) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1552, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 1547, Shady wrote:quail actually doesn't look great on a reread

Not for the scum I don't look great, my only mistake was going after Dimitri first and Cellphone second. I was pushing really hard to lynch Dipsy's replacement when some players were backing off.

Tell me how I don't look great.

your reasoning wasn't good
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #167) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1550, Greatvalue wrote:And then there was this with Joey.

second joey quote there is interesting because of the interaction with dipsy, would make me lean toward gwen being town from that, if he's going to fake discussion on a player i think he does it on a town player
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #168) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1559, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 1557, Shady wrote:your reasoning wasn't good

Right... my reasoning was not "good" and yet I pushed for the Dipsy replacement for faking reading the game. You think that's poor reasoning? No, that's A+ reasoning.

Now I have to try to figure out if you're scum or crap town.

shut up bitch
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #169) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 90, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 64, Dimitri Davidoff wrote:With that said, I probably need an avatar.

Hey scum, are all your posts going to be distracting useless fluff?

In post 463, Quailford LOL wrote:I just realized how easily I can be influenced by ALLCAPS. It's uncanny.

VOTE: Dimitri

In post 732, Quailford LOL wrote:Both Dipsy & Dimitri have entered LURK MODE.

In post 733, Quailford LOL wrote:Disappearing when you are being wagoned as scum is a great way to make your wagon melt away. Whether we ding Dimitri or CellPhone, we're hitting scum. It's a good day.

In post 742, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 687, xXSexyKumquatXx wrote:I am too sexy for my skin, too sexy for my skin

And this is the ONE post from Dimitri's replacement? LOL

Oh alright

VOTE: Kumquat

bad
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #170) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 996, Quailford LOL wrote:Actually, my town read of Dipsy went up, not down. CellPhone was so bad that no scum would risk defending such a doomed player slot. It was always clear to me that both Kumquat and Cell had to die, and if one was lynched one day, the other one was a shoe in for the next day. I am sure that scum realized that, and defending CellPhone day 1 would mean they'd be busted day 2. On the other hand, if Kumquat had flipped scum, they would be heroes. So, defending CellPhone over Kumquat is, paradoxical as it may seem on the surface, a town tell.

I have to confess that Opera hasn't attracted my attention at all.

In post 1169, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 1162, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
Would you save Cellphone as scum Day 2?

See, that's why I think Dipsy is town even though the rest of his posting makes my head spin.

In post 1269, Quailford LOL wrote:Still happy with my Opera vote, I am willing to give the Dipsy replacement a chance.

In post 1522, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 1507, Natural Aristocracy wrote:Like, honestly, really, we have no one claiming/no way to account for the single kill on the night that they supposedly killed Shiba.

Duh, if we have a doctor, they're going to keep their mouth shut.

With Cellphone & Dipsy being lurksacks, there is a remote possibility they didn't send the NK in time, but that's a long shot.

Then there is the even more remote possibility that I embarrassed myself using my 1-shot vig on the scum's NK target, but, that's just too humiliating to consider.

Which means we probably have a doctor, which is great since all the investigating PRs are itching to out themselves today.

In post 1398, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 1394, Zarko Zukirovich wrote:Finished day2.

Determined You are dead to me and soothsayer are highly likely town.

Saw night 2 results. :-(

You are completely useless.

Did you get a scum PM and you don't feel like reading the game?

In post 1399, Quailford LOL wrote:I think it's the first time I see so many posts to telegraph that a player is working tirelessly not to read the game at all.

In post 1400, Quailford LOL wrote:Let's do this.

VOTE: Zarko Zukirovich

In post 1403, Quailford LOL wrote:Your post is very nice and all that but it's conspicuously missing a Zarko vote.

In post 1405, Quailford LOL wrote:I would prefer to hear your opinion on Zarko's game entry.

In post 1407, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 1406, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:don't think Zarko sounds artificial. I think that they are scum.

So why aren't you voting the scum?

In post 1434, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 1433, Spider Gwen wrote:You know what we do need? More Phantom votes.

I'd be willing to swing it, they are both scum.

In post 1552, Quailford LOL wrote:
In post 1547, Shady wrote:quail actually doesn't look great on a reread

Not for the scum I don't look great, my only mistake was going after Dimitri first and Cellphone second. I was pushing really hard to lynch Dipsy's replacement when some players were backing off.

Tell me how I don't look great.

you're really trying to oversell the strength of your push here
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #171) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1564, Titus wrote:
Didn't read.

you could just say that for the whole thread, really
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #172) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Shady »

i mean i guess in theory, it's fair that someone critical of cell for lurking would also be suspicious of dimitri/kumquat for similar behaviors

but given quailford went after cell HARD, and yet his vote came at a pivotal moment to swing the wagon toward kumquat, away from cell, it seems rotten
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #173) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Shady »

it owns how quailford can be like "im town i pushed hard for consecutive scum lynches!!!" when, like

anyone can go back and read the posts, buddy. they're right there.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #174) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Shady »

lmao
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #175) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Shady »

i think we just lynch quailford today unless anyone claims a role that could have plausibly prevented the kill (and i'm not gonna do that)
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #176) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1587, Megafan1998 wrote:hey guys i think greatvalue is town

i realized i didnt make this clear earlier but yeah i think so too
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #177) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Shady »

the neapolitan + nonspecific investigative backup click together really well
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #178) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1594, Spider Gwen wrote:Value just freaking scum claimed! Did none of you noticed she just claimed Deadle's role with the addition of knowing who's town or not? So let's see... A Vanilla Cop with access to knowledge of who's town. Sounds like a scum version of Deadle's role to me. And when you don't fall into "Let's clear everyone who claims a PR mode" it makes sense for scum to have that power. Does anybody seriously expect for all the investigatives that Mega can back up to be town? Both town and scum having a VC makes sense. It's a weak investigative for town and a way for scum to find PRs. Mixing a VC and a more powerful version of it in town, on the other hand, doesn't. It's just not good game design. The other way is. You know what else is good game design? Putting a limited shot vig into a single ball large game. Increased kill count makes the game go faster. In short, Quail's role makes sense as town, while Value's does not. The sad part is that we're probably looking for another scum butt now, because Value's not playing the long game for herself. Somebody else is meant to go the distance here while she distracts us for a couple of days.

shut the fuck up lol
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #179) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1590, Megafan1998 wrote:Before we do shit we should plan what we're doing tonight as well.

i don't think it actually matters who gets checked if quailford gets lynched but i think all checks should go in me/NA/gwen

truth be told i'd worry about a false positive on quailford if left alive - if he's scum he doesn't necessarily have to be a goon

unless gwen is going to claim responsibility for the alleged missed n1 kill, i'm fine with hammering quailford. the notion of 4 scum in a 15p is idiotic unless you're assuming a loaded town, and this looks very much like the opposite - the vanilla cop is actually not particularly useful at all
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #180) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Shady »

and it should go without saying but teh argument a 1-shot vig makes so much sense in a setup w/ nothing else that can stop kills is Epic Bad
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #181) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1611, Spider Gwen wrote:Gumby, they're 2 roles that do the exact same thing. Don't believe Value's lies. The only addition she's given is that it tells her if Vanillas are town are not. But that is easily explainable by her having a scum version of Deadle's role, meaning she'd already know that the person she's investigating is town. And voting Quail because the protective role won't announce themselves is stupid. Of course they're not going to say anything! Burying your head in the sand and pretending there is not a protective role because they're playing smart is just plain idiotic.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

VOTE: quailford LOL
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #182) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Shady »

hi
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #183) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Shady »

thank you so much
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #184) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Shady »

im so glad gwen chose to not reveal this important role info until after i hammered
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #185) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Shady »

always good to prioritize your survival over everything else in games. thats a strong play.
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #186) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1624, Titus wrote:My eyes are glazing.

Can we lynch Shady now?

you're a fucking moron and no one respects your opinion
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #187) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Shady »

we could have constructed a plan for the night but that's sort of out the window now

i think it should just be mega/GV cops one of me/NA at this point, i don't think there's any better usage
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #188) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Shady »

scum really kind of handed this game to the town, where i don't think most people played well (myself included)

that said, joey scumslipping with his replace in post should get a scummies nomination because that is some classic shit
Shady
Shady
Goon
Shady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #189) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Shady »

In post 1671, Varsoon wrote:Shady had fangs. I tried not to butt heads too much because I can get entangled with players like that.

for as much as i went after you i wasn't trying to attack anyone

except for titus, who at some point i lost all patience for dealing with. i meant whatever mean stuff i said there.

but then, i haven't played in years and don't plan on continuing so it doesn't matter

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”