Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

Just wanted to say I am here and reading! Back with more in a bit. :)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 201, Fluminator wrote:Lol. It's true though.

First, we should never rule someone as town based on their role power. That mistake cost town the game in Steven Universe mafia.
Also, in the scum chat for that game, some of the scum gave Varsoon a hard time for not making good enough fakeclaims, so I imagine he has pretty good fakeclaims this game.

Since so many people want to be in the main party, I'll be a nice person and not ask to be in it IF you guys give me the hammers. If not prepare for bitching.

I don't like this post at all. Claiming to be nice and then asking for all the hammers.

VOTE: Fluminator
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Skybird »

Hi Max! Good to be playing with you again.

DS, some of the players in this game can accrue power by doing certain actions. I suspect that Fluminator is one of them. The way he went about asking for getting to hammer and then saying he's going to bitch about if we don't really sounds bad to me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Skybird »

It's going to be weird seeing Cerb and Drixx not in a hydra together. I think every game I've played with you Cerb has been in hydra with Drixx. :)

Max, you town this game? What did you think I was hinting at?

P-edit: Yos, perhaps you should ask Flub why he wants the hammers.

P-edit 2: it's not so much that he asked for the hammers but then said he would bitch if he didn't get them.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Skybird »

Max, why is Flub a townlean for you?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 296, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 293, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 292, DiamondSentinel wrote:He's scum, but his wagon is crap. Not in the sense that it's scum driven. In the sense that it won't lead to a scum lynch. And I feel like my sense of understanding wagons is better than my sense of understanding people.

I think I understand that a bit better. You're saying the wagon is too shaky and wishy-washy to actually lead to a lynch.

Basically.

I'm saying if it does actually lead to a lynch, I doubt he's scum. But I don't think it will lead to a lynch.

This is a bunch of double-talk. Are you scum reading Flub or not?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Skybird »

Yos, are you town reading Flub?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 371, Fluminator wrote:

In post 289, Skybird wrote:

P-edit: Yos, perhaps you should ask Flub why he wants the hammers.

P-edit 2: it's not so much that he asked for the hammers but then said he would bitch if he didn't get them.

Why are you asking Yos to ask me when you can ask yourself?

You weren't around at the time. Why do you want to be the hammer man?

In post 295, Skybird wrote:Max, why is Flub a townlean for you?

You know, if you haven't even learned my name yet, I have a hard time believing you're actually that interested in me.

Apologies on the name. Believe what you will if it makes you feel better.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 419, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 418, Frozen Angel wrote:for ego :)

Skybird any other insides beside Flum ?

~Rylai

Nothing that jumped out at me like the hammer thing with Flum. ZZZX is posting a lot more than I've seen him post before. But I haven't seen anything in his posts that makes me think he is scum. I like Drunken Pirates for town so far.

I'd really like to see the rest of the player list post something. I think we still have 3 players that haven't posted yet.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 425, Rylai and Lina wrote:

Skybird wrote:
In post 419, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 418, Frozen Angel wrote:for ego :)

Skybird any other insides beside Flum ?

~Rylai

Nothing that jumped out at me like the hammer thing with Flum. ZZZX is posting a lot more than I've seen him post before. But I haven't seen anything in his posts that makes me think he is scum. I like Drunken Pirates for town so far.

I'd really like to see the rest of the player list post something. I think we still have 3 players that haven't posted yet.

whats your opinion about ArcAngel , Drixx and cucumbers?

There are 17 pages and tons of posts to be discussed. why your w8ing for the slots hasn't showed up yet?

~Rylai

Yes, there's 17 pages of stuff. I'm not waiting on them. I'm here, posting, aren't I?

I don't think I've played with ArcAngel before. I need to see more before forming a read. It will take me a bit to sort Drixx. He can appear very town-like even when he is scum. I have a lot of respect for his game so I don't try and rush a read on him. Same with Cerberus.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm liking Lowkey so far.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 612, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 606, Sensei wrote:@Max - What did you think of Yimmy's entrance?

This.
In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
Other scumreads besides who I've stated? Unsure. I want to talk to Skybird, not enough there for me to read her yet. Off the top of my head... Yimmy showed up with a lot of null and ??? reads after apparently ISOing for three hours, but I'm waiting on the latter half of their list

Think of it as 'bleh' to 'not good'.

What do you want to talk about Max?

In post 617, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 490, Skybird wrote:I'm liking Lowkey so far.

Which one of Lowkey's wishy-washy nothing statements impresses you the most?

Interesting wording on your request. Are you miffed they said they didn't like your first posts in ?

What I liked about their entrance was the easy feeling I got from it. Their posts felt natural.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 641, Rylai and Lina wrote::|

I'm town. I never do such a gambit as mafia ever ... I shared my wiki page and pointed out my meta for everyone to see if their interested in not only my first newbie game. I don't know Why there is a wagon on us right now.

I'm Not null on nearly everyone, I am on some because I'm analyzing people 1 by 1. and the list is getting completed.

I town read drixx after spiflop flip with no doubt. I have nothing to suggest he as a main character turn to be scum. as we're not ...

wicked I claimed fucking miller and I'm playing as a main character who should be in a trustworthy MC group or its useless (kind of) AS I SAID BEFORE. yes I'm trying to show people that I'm town.
Why you don't like my flum vote?
I was trying to see If I can trust them both or not. Yes I'm trying to town block for above reason ^
As I said I read people's meta at night - not game related for sure - this helps me to play better in my next games and know people better

@yosarin 1 - well I'm working on that list ... who do you want me to comment about?
2- yep especially after spitlops flip I don't think there is a baddie in main characters (as Emilia is town as well)
3 - I'm trying to understand why people town readed him - to see if that's reasonable or not ...
4 - :| what should I do about it? I wrote what I felt ...
5 - I'm voting flumm

~Rylai

You keep bringing up that your role is a main character and therefore you have to be town. This feels like you are trying to convince us all that you are town. I also don't like that you didn't want to clarify your miller role when Drunken Pirates questioned you about it. Then you buddy up to them by saying you hold Titus in high regard. You continue to state that you are town in following posts. Again, that strikes me as scum trying to convince everyone that they are town. As an example:

In post 641, Rylai and Lina wrote::|

I'm town. I never do such a gambit as mafia ever ... I shared my wiki page and pointed out my meta for everyone to see if their interested in not only my first newbie game. I don't know Why there is a wagon on us right now.

I'm Not null on nearly everyone, I am on some because I'm analyzing people 1 by 1. and the list is getting completed.

I town read drixx after spiflop flip with no doubt. I have nothing to suggest he as a main character turn to be scum. as we're not ...

wicked I claimed fucking miller and
I'm playing as a main character who should be in a trustworthy MC group
or its useless (kind of) AS I SAID BEFORE. yes
I'm trying to show people that I'm town.

Why you don't like my flum vote?
I was trying to see If I can trust them both or not.
Yes I'm trying to town block for above reason
^
As I said I read people's meta at night - not game related for sure - this helps me to play better in my next games and know people better

-snip-
~Rylai

They are continuing with the I'm a main character bs and saying they are trying to show they are town because of that. The 3rd bolded bit looks like scum trying to get in the town block.

VOTE: Rylai and Lina
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 658, Fluminator wrote:
In post 647, DrippingGoofball wrote:Skybird is bus'ing Fluminator, you heard it here first.

Lol, that makes me feel a little better at least.
More people should check Skybird.

OMGUS much?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 682, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sorry, lemme rewind a bit.
I was a little surprised by how fucking cool that power is, but I'm good now.
When you hammer, you gain a unique active and passive ability for that one night? And you forgot to claim that?

Where's Skybird, I want her to weigh in on this, since she was the one who brought up that you might have a power concerning the hammers. I want to know what made her think that.

PEDIT: ZZZX and Flum's playstyles are not really similar imo. Diamond, what do you think about ABR's playstyle this game, then?

I can gain power a power from hammering a player so when Flum made his statement about the hammers, I figured that something was up.

P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post . My statement was not BS and not a lie.

- your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

- you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 758, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 757, Skybird wrote:P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post 367. My statement was not BS and not a lie.

106 - your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

641 - you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.

oO

first what the fuck?! post 367 is the mod kill ... ha?! what does it going to do with miller claim?! :igmeou:

- That's because if it is we have 7 conf town in this game ... thats important information isn't it?

- After the spiflop flip and with the knowledge that we are a town as a main character we have nothing to say drixx is not town and we have no reason to think other wise.

WE never used our Drixx town read to town read ourselves. YOUR fucking argument is completly flawed ...

~Rylai

Eh, fingers got the post number screwed around. is the one I was talking about. Calm down.

What would you say if I told you that I too was a main character?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, I suggest you go to Baccarat or Yorkland. From the description of both, they sound relatively harmless.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 962, Lowkey wrote:
In post 957, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Someone ask me something? I read everything that's happened, but it really needs to be reread because fucking hell FA noise again. Plus this is a large, with a number of people I haven't played with, gotta go deep to understand them.

Do you think my slot is scum? I'm losing hype, man. The only reason I am so active is because I thought I'd be an easy town read and could go on adventures. That's the only reason Lowell wants to even play the game. He hasn't read this thread since like page 3.

Also, who do you think is scum? I'm surprised to see cdg and max as possible options. And definitely thought the flum hype would've died down once he explained himself.

What about absorbing abilities sounds town to you?

In post 974, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 970, Lowkey wrote:If scum have any info about what's in them, alright, but to openly oppose you and create all this noise in the thread, please. DP is not scum.

That's the thing; I'm saying she knows what's there and wants it for herself.

I don't normally flavor speculate, but from what I read up on Saga Frontier you have to have a specific character with you to go to the ghost town. Since Drixx is going alone tonight, I don't think he can go there anyway.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1032, Lowkey wrote:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

You said you thought the flum stuff would have died down. He stated on post that when he hammers he siphons the soul of the player and gains an active and passive ability for the night. That sounds incredibly powerful. If he is scum, do you want him to have that power? If he is town, do you want him to have that power?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1034, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skybird what do you think of my hypothetical party? Can you vote klingon over, let's say, most of the player list?

I'm not going to vote Kling until I see more from her. I have experience with her at another site too and I also know she is a night poster. Also in post and post she alludes to being under the weather. I'd like to give her a chance to get into the game when she's feeling well.

I don't like DS on your party. I don't like the way he is playing so far and have a scum lean on him. (In b4 he calls it OMGUS. :roll: ) I agree with Drixx and R&L. Neither Cool Cucumbers or Cool Dog have really pinged me with anything they have posted so no real problems there either.

Would you consider taking me on your adventure?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1036, Lowkey wrote:
In post 1034, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skybird what do you think of my hypothetical party? Can you vote klingon over, let's say, most of the player list?

He's voting flum right now and thinks that flum sucks up other people's role pm's/abilities and steals them from him. He thinks flum is scum for claiming this or is implying it by asking me. This guy is scum, I'd be surprised if he wants to bus.

You aren't paying attention. I changed my vote to R&L.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1093, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1090, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 865, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 864, Yosarian2 wrote:The items were not mentioned in the game rules. But assuming Flum is telling the truth, I'm pretty sure we'll find them as we adventure.

The way I understood that was that he gains powers if he hammers. There's no evidence of items, or switching powers.

"Gaining powers when hammering" sounds like a scum claim now that I think about it.

I have proof of the opposite.

Explain please.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1102, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah, I'm going to remove DS. He's not MC voted me, it looks like I'm going to get it without his help, and I think he's still voting me lol.

Does that satisfy your criteria for MC voting me?

Wasn't aware that I have listed criteria to NC vote you. You also didn't respond to my question about whether you would consider having me in your party.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

Opps the N should be an M in 1107.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Skybird »

-blinks- OK, weren't you scum reading me earlier?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 799, Varsoon wrote:
There are four races in SaGa Frontier and each have different mechanics the govern how they level up and fight.
Humans gain stat points relevant to what they did in combat; they can also 'spark' new techniques in the middle of battle!
Robots gain stats depending on the quality of gear they have equipped; they can download new 'programs' from defeated mecs.
Monsters absorb other monsters to learn their abilities and transform into new forms that influence their stats.
Mystics entrap the souls of slain enemies into their equipment; this gives them unique moves and stat increases.

Varsoon, are all characters in this game human?

Oh, this is just flavor about the video game, SaGa Frontier.
I can not confirm or deny any of the flavor in this game regarding races, but so far the only flipped role has been the human Red.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Skybird »

ABR, I'm working on that right now.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Skybird »

UNVOTE:

This is not complete, but I'm running out of time.

Reads list:

Diamond Sentinel – He is all over the place with his posting. He also posts that he is unreliable (313), looks for advice from several other players and generally puts down his reads lists. It all looks like someone who is trying to set up explanations for being on mislynches. (“I told you guys on D1 I suck”) In his other games I’ve had with him he has been more confident so that makes all of his “I suck” comments so weird. He also calls DP scum in post 782 but never votes them. He votes ABR in 829. When ABR gains traction as MC, he starts promising ABR his vote for MC if ABR includes him in the party. Why does he want to go on an adventure with a scum read? That doesn’t make sense to me. Lean scum.

Rylai & Lina – Their early posts were OK. I still don’t like the way they seem to be saying that all main characters are going to be town. (post 662, 711) I seriously doubt that Varsoon would do that. It would make the game breakable. But I saw a couple of things in their posts that make me think they are town. Lean town.

ABR – I don’t have a lot of experience with him. I like the fact that he took time to interact with me instead of just talking about me. Through that conversation I'm more comfortable thinking he is town. Lean town.

ZZZX – Posted a bunch at the start of the game but hasn’t posted much since. His posts don’t hit me one way or the other. I’m not concerned about him right now though. Null.

Cool Cucumbers – I don’t have a lot in my notes yet about them other than they feel town. lean town.

Klingoncelt – She hasn’t posted much due to being under the weather. Null for now.

Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie) – gut feel is they are town.

Fluminator – my issues with him have already been posted in-thread. Lean scum.

Yimmy – he’s in this game? Null

MaxwellPuckett – I’m not seeing the scum-read on her. Lean town.

I'm leaning scum on both DS and Fluminator. Will probably be voting one of them soon.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Skybird »

I don't know what DP was linking to, but if you read post 500 and 530 in this game, both are from ABR and are on topic to what they are saying.

DS, I could have sworn we have been in more games together than the ongoing one.

VOTE: Fluminator

Looking forward to your post where you explain why I am obscum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Skybird »

There's a bunch of people here who are terrible at reading people.

Yos, now that you know Flum doesn't collect physical hammers, does that change your read on him?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1418, Fluminator wrote:Skybird is probably the scummiest person here.

Skybird's first post is jumping on the current biggest bandwagon because I ask for the hammers. A reason that makes no sense. and .
Doesn't even get the name of the person she's alleged scum reading's name right. She gets it wrong 4 times,
In post 417, Skybird wrote:
Apologies on the name. Believe what you will if it makes you feel better.

This one's scummy enough it's not worth only linking. I call her out on it, and she responds like this which is not honest language at all.

Gives no other read for most of the game until a random post where she says she like Lowkey.

, and the new biggest bandwagon is Rylai and Lina which they start scum reading and jump on. I still don't understand their reason. Something about how they were trying to convince everyone they were town.
Scum opportunism.

she discounts my reasons for voting her as omgus which is a classic manever for scum in a sense of trying to silence the case by dismissing it as something else.
- Scum votes someone for a stupid reason.
- The person retaliates by calling them scum for voting for such a stupid reason.
- Scum retorts by going "Omgus. I voted them first and then they voted me."

In post 757, Skybird wrote:
In post 682, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sorry, lemme rewind a bit.
I was a little surprised by how fucking cool that power is, but I'm good now.
When you hammer, you gain a unique active and passive ability for that one night? And you forgot to claim that?

Where's Skybird, I want her to weigh in on this, since she was the one who brought up that you might have a power concerning the hammers. I want to know what made her think that.

PEDIT: ZZZX and Flum's playstyles are not really similar imo. Diamond, what do you think about ABR's playstyle this game, then?

I can gain power a power from hammering a player so when Flum made his statement about the hammers, I figured that something was up.

P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post . My statement was not BS and not a lie.

- your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

- you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.

She apparently has a similar power to me, yet she's been pushing on is my role is scummy. (Which is like, really? You're just looking for more reasons now and grasping at straws.)

Does not much else of substance other than planning the adventure until their first useful post in the game . Although only her reads on Diamond and ABR have any actual substance. Everything else is null or vague "feels town" fluff.

she votes me because I called her obvscum. :roll: For someone who tries to dismiss things as omgus, this is pretty ironic.

And that covers her iso other than her final post saying a bunch of players here are bad at reading people. :roll: This type of arrogance is subtle enough it feels like it comes from scum.

So Skybird, can you expand on your role for me? How different is it from mine?

You are so totally wrong and mad because you are caught.

This game opened while I was at work. It was already 11 pages long when I got home. I posted an opening post and read the game. You were the one that stuck out as scummy. I returned to you as my main scum vote in post 1202 because I felt better about R&L which is where my vote was before that.

Getting your name wrong is not a reason to scum read me. People call me "he" all the time. It says "she" right beneath my profile pic. Should I scum read everyone who's called me by a male pronoun?

Actually, my power is not like yours. I don't siphon abilities from the player I hammer. Hammering for me gives me the ability to gain other abilities. But those abilities do not come from the player.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1405, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1404, Skybird wrote:

Yos, now that you know Flum doesn't collect physical hammers, does that change your read on him?

so...what pple do you think are being terrible at reading each other?

Everyone calling me scum. My scum game sucks big time. Check out GoD if you want. I replaced into a scum role and was not able to change anyone's mind.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1461, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1460, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1455, Skybird wrote:
In post 1405, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1404, Skybird wrote:

so...what pple do you think are being terrible at reading each other?

Everyone calling me scum. My scum game sucks big time. Check out GoD if you want. I replaced into a scum role and was not able to change anyone's mind.

I was in guild and I am not sure what point you are trying to exactly make here.

oh you are saying that your scum game sucks. what do you think of your towngame? just curious.

My town game is decent if I get to D2 and beyond. But I have never been an obvtown poster.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1489, Drunken Pirates wrote:
@ varsoona - why does skybird occupy 2 spots with 2 separate votes cos it has been really confusing to me

Mod error, should be properly fixed now.

I'm a special bird. :D
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1456, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What are your evolving reads on kling / angel?

I'm not seeing a lot in Kling's posts. I know she isn't feeling well, but most of her posts seem to be defending herself. The whole push on R&L seems weird focusing so much on the language issue. I'm mostly null/slight town read on her.

I don't believe I've ever played with Angel. She points out she doesn't like his "I'm not a miller" post and then votes Flum because she thinks he isn't taking it seriously. I don't see any other reasoning from her on him. Beyond that, I don't see any other reads on people. She does ask a few questions and responds to a few things but that's it. She's null/scum lean right now.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Skybird »

I've been thinking on that trying to decide if his wagon isn't going because it's on scum or if I'm just flat out wrong. It's pretty obvious that I am the only one seeing the hammer thing the way I am.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Skybird »

I'm not all the way caught up yet, but I wanted to respond before this post got too big.

In post 1626, Fluminator wrote:
In post 1621, Skybird wrote:I've been thinking on that trying to decide if his wagon isn't going because it's on scum or if I'm just flat out wrong. It's pretty obvious that I am the only one seeing the hammer thing the way I am.

Maybe I'm tunneling at this point, but even this post looks fake. I still have a sizable wagon so her thinking aloud that maybe it's just her makes no sense.

Also, claiming I want the hammers for powers is literally no different to Yos asking for rings for powers.

You are really stupid. Are you trying to piss me off and make leave my vote on you?

In post 1653, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Page 58

Skybird: Your ability still sounds very similar to Flum's. You both can hammer town and gain a power, the difference is Flum's is coloured by the player hammered, and your is not. That does not make one scummier than the other. Both sound null because they sound like one of the races Varsoon mentioned. Forget the name, but they use the souls of their enemies to make enchanted gear, I think.

Are you rollfishing Max? And yes, it does sound like Flum might be a mystic.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Skybird »

I like CoolDog's posts and thought process. I find myself nodding in agreement to much of what he says. Right now He's my most solid town read.

Not sure I like ABR's claim to be a powerful town role. I mean this is like a role madness game and everyone most likely has a powerful role. Throw in the campaigning for MC votes including promising several of us that we'd be in his party if we gave him our vote and it just feels weird.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Skybird »

I really don't care Flum. You are scum reading me because I'm scum reading you. I see very little effort on your part to really figure out my alignment.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1804, Rylai and Lina wrote:Here is the deal.

Flum.has mystic character
So does sky.

Sky claims to be a main character.

I tell flum that this is part if why I town read her

He says he is also a main character.

But the game has only ONE mystic main character

P.edit

AYES I DO. I had speculated she is asselus for some time now

In post 1815, Rylai and Lina wrote:Sensei

ISO both

Sky claimed that her powers will be activated when she hammers and she is a main character
Flumm claimed that he can syphon powers and he is a main character and its mystic

both are claiming the same mystic character - asselus - So one of them is clearly lying ....

but something came to my eyes after recent ISO'ng sky

she says flumm power is like mystic and he is scum for that .... but assulus is half mystic so .... :?

pedit : unsigned posts are not mine

~Rylai

I have never claimed to be a mystic!! Don't assume that because I can gain power by hammering means I'm mystic. I am not Asellus.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1833, Rylai and Lina wrote:Claim role in order to get hammers (role that pretty much fits mystics) > gets in argument > claims mc to get out of it.

Actually, I don't think either of us has done this. Flum didn't claim a role when he asked for hammers. He didn't claim until the whole mystic thing started. I know I have not claimed my role yet, I've just said I can gain power through hammering.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Skybird »

Back to post 1815 by R&L. I never said my power was activated by hammering. I said I can gain power by hammering.

Now I have to go to work. I can't log on from work so don't get excited if I don't respond until this evening. (or 14 hours from whatever time it is in your part of the world.)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1869, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1867, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Flum and Sky: I really doubt its that simple that one of them mistakenly claimed an MC. Scum doing that and not having the role to back it up is just a glaring mistake, and I don't like that names are coming out now. It's still only D1 and half the playerlist has hinted at their roles, or in this case, Flum has claimed his name. It's not ideal.

your doubt doesn't change the fact about what happened. there is no way for both of them being an MC.
becuase they must be the same MC.

Sky must claim the name

~Rylai

You are so wrong about the above I could just scream. Fine have my claim and know that your bullshit just killed me. I'm town. That's why Flum's power sounded scummy. Do you really think two people are going to have similar powers and both be town? I'm Blue. Now Rogue knows exactly where I am and I'm pretty sure he's on the other team because balance. So at least do me a favor and after I die go find him. Happy now?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1981, itlepip wrote:Not a win condition. Basically if I neighbor someone I get 1 spell thingy. If I get to be on the wagon of blue when they get lynched then I get 2 spells of the bat, + more freedom to choose spells, + any spell that blue has.
I still win with town though.

Did you just claim 3rd party?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2101, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2099, MaxwellPuckett wrote:We're happy about Trudeau.

And Trudeau is happy about his hockey team. The Montreal Canadiens.

In post 2100, Skybird wrote:
In post 1981, itlepip wrote:Not a win condition. Basically if I neighbor someone I get 1 spell thingy. If I get to be on the wagon of blue when they get lynched then I get 2 spells of the bat, + more freedom to choose spells, + any spell that blue has.
I still win with town though.

Did you just claim 3rd party?

No. He gets certain advantages under certain conditions. I have a similar mechanic to my role. Flum has a similar mechanic to his. It's not a scum claim. Please stop tunneling on Flum and do something interesting.

Give me some fucking time. I just have to read through a shit ton of pages to get caught up.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Skybird »

I'm liking Max better now. She has fooled me before as scum but I'm feeling pretty good about calling her town.

VOTE: itlepip

This slot is scum.

p-edit: I have to go on adventures.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2102, MaxwellPuckett wrote:This conversation could keep going but I don't know much about hockey besides who the family's loyal to.

skybird was referring to pip's use of the words "i still win with town though", instead of "i'm still town though".
Pip specified they didn't have a special win condition though so
I don't see it as a third part claim.

Where did pip say that?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2111, itlepip wrote:
-snip-

Skybird do you have the thing where lynching me gives you spells?

Yes, if I'm on the wagon or hammer you.

p-edit - Yos, that could be. But then aren't both are roles a real detriment to town?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2119, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 2084, Skybird wrote:
In post 1869, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1867, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Flum and Sky: I really doubt its that simple that one of them mistakenly claimed an MC. Scum doing that and not having the role to back it up is just a glaring mistake, and I don't like that names are coming out now. It's still only D1 and half the playerlist has hinted at their roles, or in this case, Flum has claimed his name. It's not ideal.

your doubt doesn't change the fact about what happened. there is no way for both of them being an MC.
becuase they must be the same MC.

Sky must claim the name

~Rylai

You are so wrong about the above I could just scream. Fine have my claim and know that your bullshit just killed me. I'm town. That's why Flum's power sounded scummy. Do you really think two people are going to have similar powers and both be town? I'm Blue. Now Rogue knows exactly where I am and I'm pretty sure he's on the
other team
because balance. So at least do me a favor and after I die go find him. Happy now?

uhhhh you are gonna have to explain this 1 to me.

To me it just makes sense. We both have to try and kill the other one. My assumption is pip has to be scum. It really sucks if we are both town because that means you have two dueling town members all game.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2126, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 2122, Skybird wrote:
In post 2111, itlepip wrote:
-snip-

Skybird do you have the thing where lynching me gives you spells?

Yes, if I'm on the wagon or hammer you.

p-edit - Yos, that could be. But then aren't both
are
our roles a real detriment to town?

Only if you lynch each other in a situation you otherwise wouldn't. If you don't then it doesnt hurt the town.

I mean, if you are town and we are going to lynch pip, sure, you might as well be on his wagon. But honestly i kind of think you're likely both town

If Pip can town up the slot, I don't have a problem not killing them.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2128, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey Skybird just curious and no pressure, how far are you along in your catchup?

I've read everything but I've not had a chance to re-read most of the game. I tend to get excited (read: emotional) to the point I have to respond to something and end up missing some posts.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Skybird »

Max, SU alliance thread between you and me? I thought you told me you were female in that game. If I'm remembering wrong, I apologize.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2138, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1131, Skybird wrote:UNVOTE:

Reads list:

Diamond Sentinel – He is all over the place with his posting. He also posts that he is unreliable (313), looks for advice from several other players and generally puts down his reads lists. It all looks like someone who is trying to set up explanations for being on mislynches. (“I told you guys on D1 I suck”) In his other games I’ve had with him he has been more confident so that makes all of his “I suck” comments so weird. He also calls DP scum in post 782 but never votes them. He votes ABR in 829. When ABR gains traction as MC, he starts promising ABR his vote for MC if ABR includes him in the party. Why does he want to go on an adventure with a scum read? That doesn’t make sense to me. Lean scum.

Rylai & Lina – Their early posts were OK. I still don’t like the way they seem to be saying that all main characters are going to be town. (post 662, 711) I seriously doubt that Varsoon would do that. It would make the game breakable. But I saw a couple of things in their posts that make me think they are town.
Lean town.
null

ABR – I don’t have a lot of experience with him. I like the fact that he took time to interact with me instead of just talking about me. Through that conversation I'm more comfortable thinking he is town. Lean town.

ZZZX – Posted a bunch at the start of the game but hasn’t posted much since. His posts don’t hit me one way or the other. I’m not concerned about him right now though. Null.

Cool Cucumbers – I don’t have a lot in my notes yet about them other than they feel town. lean town.

Klingoncelt – She hasn’t posted much due to being under the weather. Null for now.

Fluminator – my issues with him have already been posted in-thread.
Lean scum.
Null

I'm leaning scum on both DS and
Fluminator
. Will probably be voting one of them soon.

Could you update this?

I feel even better about calling CC town. Cerb's posts have been pretty town.

Need to see more from Gale Wing Srock to start figuring that slot out.

Garrr, I feel like I'm leaning town on everyone in the game right now. :?

Hopefully there won't be a ton of new pages tomorrow and I can do a bit more iso-ing and re-reading.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by Skybird »

At this point I'm not giving my MC vote to ABR. All game long it feels like he's trying to manipulate me into doing what he wants. Others have already pointed out his inconsistency. All his maneuvering to get the MC vote is making me very uneasy to the point I'm not sure he's town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Skybird »

Yos, this is a large game. Why do you assume it's not multiball?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2209, Rylai and Lina wrote:OK there is what I understood

Flubb can syphon other people abilities by hammering them. He is claiming Asulus

Sky can activate some of her abilities by hammering others. she is claiming Blue . she didn't specifically requested to hammer Rough though.

Errant has a post restriction and need drixx to visit LUMINOUS to get free. He is claiming rough

Italipop replace into game stating he is a hated neighborizer magician and he needs hammer rough and he knows that if blue hammer him he get tones of magic.

In post 1981, itlepip wrote:Not a win condition. Basically if I neighbor someone I get 1 spell thingy. If I get to be on the wagon of blue when they get lynched then I get 2 spells of the bat, + more freedom to choose spells, + any spell that blue has. I still win with town though.

ok there are several obvious contradictions here:

1 - How can we have two roughes ?
2 - why sky said she can activates her powers with hammering people (not rough) ?
3 - Why Sky thought Flubb is not town becuase of the hammer thing while she knew she is not asulus

~Rylai

What? I didn't know Flum was Asulus until recently. Unlike you, I try not to get caught up in flavor speculation. I don't have to specifically hammer Rogue, I also get spells for being on the wagon. That's the same for Pip. They don't have to hammer me, just be on the wagon.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Skybird »

FFs R&L! Do you want me to spell out my entire role?!?! I only gain something from hammering anyone other than Rogue. Being on the wagon won't do anything for me. For Rogue, being on the wagon when the lynch happens satisfies the requirement.

Now, it's your turn to start outing information. You demand it from everyone else so give us more info about your role. If you don't want to, then fucking quit questioning mine. And better yet, at this point, if you think I'm scum go ahead and lynch me. Just don't do it before I get home tonight so I can give my final reads.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2277, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't mind switching out cooldog for DGB, but what exactly is your problem with cooldog? Where is he scummy?
Even Errant has him as town.

This sentence strikes me as weird. Why don't you like Errant's reads?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2429, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Would you vote Max?

Yeah, I could vote Max. I haven't seen a lot of stuff that feels town from him.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2467, Klingoncelt wrote:
@ Skybird, @Itlepip - Do you each have to lynch/kill the other in order to fulfill your win condition(s)?

No, I don't.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2487, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2459, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I read Open 616, completely opposite of play here. My townread on DS is eroded.

Do you remember how that ended, though? It was my worst town game yet.

How many completed games do you have so far?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Skybird »

And you've played others IRL or at another site?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2671, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well, you're wrong, and my town position will be solidified after the scum lynch.

Rylai, vote Skybird with us.

And what happens when I flip town? Will you admit to being scum? I'm telling you and everyone else, I am town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2467, Klingoncelt wrote:
@ Skybird, @Itlepip - Do you each have to lynch/kill the other in order to fulfill your win condition(s)?

Itlepip - are you going to answer KC's question?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Skybird »

I agree the wagon on me is scum driven. Flum hasn't done anything most of the game. One of the reasons he is scum reading him is because I got his name wrong. But I've seen other people call him "Flub" and he isn't scum reading them. Basically all of his reasons for scum reading me are BS.

ABR is not town. If he isn't scum, he is 3rd party. He's totally pandering to everyone. He even asked me if I would vote max with him. Why ask a scum read to vote another scum read with you? All ABR wants is things to go his way.

Please pay attention to those who have pushed me today. Don't forget that I flipped town when D2 rolls around.

I have a town read on Drixx, DP, CC, and Yos. I feel pretty good about all of these.

GWS has only posted 8 times since replacing Yimmy. I have no clue if she is town or scum. It does bother me that Yimmy was non-existent in this game and GWS is continuing that. Why replace in if you aren't around to play?

DGB is doing nothing. I don't know her at all so the old-timers here will have to help the newer players figure her out.

Do what you will guys. The longer this day goes on, the more uneasy I feel about ABR. Now I have to go watch the Packers game with my hubby. :D
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Skybird »

MC: Drixx

Gale, you are sounding town in your recent posts. Just jump into the game and don't worry so much about catching up at this point. Once we go to night, you can read through everything.

Mollie, best wishes and I hope everything turns out alright. *hugs*
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Skybird »

Max, I feel something is really weird with ABR. I think he's either scum or 3rd party.

Are you voting Klingon because you think she is scum or just as a compromise?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Skybird »

Gale, I don't trust ABR. He doesn't seem to really care who we lynch, just as long as he gets to be MC. That's why I'm voting for Drixx to be MC.

Read
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Skybird »

Hi Zulfy, good to see you too.

You are going to want to read some of ABR's ISO. It's long, but you will need to see how he's switching around like a politician trying to be elected and if you trust him or not.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Skybird »

The interesting thing about ABR saying the three main wagons are Max, Klingon and me is at the last vote count, Max doesn't have a single vote on him. Matter of fact, the three main wagons at vote count 1.24 (post ) are Klingon, Itlepip, and me. Why call Max a wagon ABR?

Zulfy - this is the kind of manipulation ABR has been engaged in all game. It's why I don't trust him.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3075, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I trust 4 players to be town. Lowkey, Drixx, Cool Cucumbers, and you.

I think this should be the group to go with you.

In post 3076, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3067, Drunken Pirates wrote:abr, for what its worth I have been on the phone with titus for 3 hours lol. most of it has been about you and why I think you are town. I think she will come around eventually.

we are gonna get off the phone and she is going to try to hash things out with you.

I might help with max I don't like the jump on dgb cos that was bs. zzthing is being sticky with his reads and is not really engaged with the game. him having so few reads when by now and him not doing anything to rectify that after promising content this weekend looks terrible.

zulfy's vote on abr is dreadful.

I think titus and I have sorted our differences and I think she understands better now as to why I don't want to flood the game with this hydra even tho I know we are 1 of the top posters. I also think she is getting a better understanding of why I do what i do and I look forward to her vca later on in the game. last night I was frustrated and my mood was profoundly affected by IRL circumstances and I thought she was taking advantage of that. she wasn't. we have worked things out.

anyways sorry for the emotional outburst guys.

I am not happy with max's recent posts. :(

I just want to say your hydra adds a lot to the game, and thank you both for slugging it out. <3

I second this post. As you guys talk about what's happening, I'm learning from both of you. Thanks for that.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3093, Lowkey wrote:As someone who has more experience with ABR's style of play a la Fate, Spyrex, SDC in general, and my own playstyle circa 2011/2012, this is not a scumgame you can pull off with it. That or, frankly, this shit is pure next level. It's absolutely fucking impossible. As scum trying to hit MC and posting in this manner, you can't post >400 fucking times and get away with it. You literally can't. Half the posts have to be non-scum related, yet they aren't. In fact, a lot of them are scum related, going for something logical, or trying to be helpful. You have to put up a certain persona that's not helpful in any way or avoids this kind of attention. You don't have some masterplan to spam as much as you can until you get MC. You
need
to lurk some because you're a very transparent person when you are as blunt as possible (and, as a result, insulting). Every post would be thought out or checked over and your blood pressure and heartrate rises. >400 posts in a D1 with that doesn't happen. It doesn't. End of story. He's hit the game and has changed reads instead of picking an easy tunnel and leading on it while posting
moderately
. This is very, very important and anyone with a more aggressive, one-liner style of play should be able to recognize this as a purely town game.

I will fight you to the fucking teeth if you oppose him as MC too because he's said, in terms that are in no way unclear, scum names revealed D3. If you have a problem with that, you're scum. ABR is town, you're paranoid and have zero clue what you're talking about or how to deal with his playstyle and you're clueless, hopeless, and bad at reading that type of playstyle. He should be MC, clear as that. Yes, his early judgment sucked but frankly he's one of the better players that, once you know he's town, you can trust him to have at least some very solid townreads. This Drixx shit can stop. Yes, you know he's town, but that's it. That's. literally. it. He has not been as engaged as others in scumhunting, townhunting, or reading players in this game and has focused on typing out a lot of walls where it isn't clear just how well he's following the game besides the game's flavor and mechanics. And, frankly, there's no other pros to voting him in as the MC asides from knowing he's town. You can't be sure he's going to have good townreads, you can't be sure he'll put the right people in his party, he definitely doesn't need NK and lynch immunity, and, to top all of that off, his only claimed role power was being the first MC. He benefits in no way role-wise by being voted in as the next MC. No, every ounce of my being points to an ABR MC vote.

Titus/mollie, this was for you. This is also for anyone dumb enough to vote abr right now.

I haven't finished catching up and I read a couple other games in the middle of writing this so I'm probably a page or two off from where I wanted to post this.

This does make sense to me. I don't post a lot as town so there's no way I could post as much as ABR as scum.

MC: ABR
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3428 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3400, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 3, Varsoon wrote:HEAVEN/HELL: If you hammer a player, you gain a nightkill for that night.

This got my eye! ... Heaven and Hell ... a town and scum

The hammer thing will make them vigilant.

I want to know :
Flum
Sky
Itle [you claimed you need to hammer people or just sky? or you just need to be in his party ?]

whats the name of your technique?

~Rylai

My thing with the hammer is not a technique.

My all-town party would be:
Yos
DP
CC
Drixx
Lowkey
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3436, Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, if this is a one-shot ability,we probably don't want to use it today, unless we really need Sensei to confirm his role today.

If we do decide to do it today, I guess I could be up for lynching both Klingon and Max, or Klingon and ZXXX, or something, but we should probably just wait. It's a more powerful ability later in the game anyway.

ZZZX, I have the same complaint as Yos. Please provide links when you list posts you are responding to. I know the first time you did this someone asked you to link the posts. It looks scummy that you have ignored this request. The reason it looks scummy is because Yos is correct, most people are not going to go find the posts in question. And that may be what you want. *shrug*
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3465 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Skybird »

OK we get that you think DGB is scummy. Do you have any other scum reads?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3467 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Skybird »

Sensei, why?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3769 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3596, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3576, Rylai and Lina wrote:I wanted to see if molie is really not reading my posts or not . yeah she doesn't

#All_Character_Claims

R&L : Emilia
Sensei : Annie
Flumm : Asulus
Sky : Blue
Itle : Roge
DP : T260G

~Rylai

I am reading this list cos it is useful to me but other than that I really am not. I also thanked you for posting that list so I you are not reading mine either. I think we are having a personality clash that will do more harm than good right now but yanno there is a solution to that: lemme talk to lina and you can talk to titus. titus is in court today but will be on later.

anyhoo:

this is who I wld like to take on a party:

sensai
<--- this conftown right here he most defo shld go!
errant

maybe rylai and lina (most likely yes, if we can figure out how to work together)
maybe low key

I think we need to think about who we are going to double lynch today cos we are using that power before sensai gets nked plus the extra info will help with players deciding on what to do with their night actions. this is like basic mafia and how you strategize a game and I am pretty alarmed that yoyo and abr are acting like they don't know this.

lol, I read a game where town did this and they crushed scum it was either a glork game or a ut game I don't remember I will have to think about it. sorry, I have a lot on my mind right now.

MC: drixx

I don't trust abr and I do not want yoyo in that party I am telling you yoyo's deathtunnel on klingon for the reasons he is giving is weird as fuck and he is is not gathering, processing and applying the info he obtains in a town!yoyo way and I cannot be the only 1 who is noticing this. I mean since when does yoyo care about a case on a 3rd party hint he doesn't.

my lynch choices today wld be 1 of itelpip, kewldog and flum.

@ skybird

plz move your MC back to drixx?

@ zzthing will you plz vote drixx for MC?

For you Mollie. :)

MC: Drixx

In post 3597, Sensei wrote:
In post 3585, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3582, Sensei wrote:Why not?

Skybird's claim and responses look rather town to me. She's been directly engaging the thread and scumhunting. Her what the fuck with ABR early on felt really genuine to me. Look, if Skybird is scum, trust people to see it. gogurts backed off when evidence got hinky with his position on you.

Let's get unified. Flum or CoolDog?

I will discuss your thoughts with Mollie. I need to do a readwall but gotta vamoose soon for work.

Skybird is gonna be tough to read for me and her claim didn't really give me warm fuzzies or make me think scum either. I just don't like that she seems to pop in every now and then to deflect stuff thrown at her and today she popped in just to echo the sentiment that zzzx should link to the posts that he's responding to. Posts like that give me the impression that she's scum struggling with relevant things to say in thread.

You could try talking to me or asking me questions to help develop your read.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3774 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Skybird »

I'm still reading on page 145.

MC: Sensei
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3788 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3771, Sensei wrote:Skybird who's scum?

After reading through the last 15 pages are so, I think Itlepip could be scum, DS could be scum, Gale could be scum. I'm null on CoolDog but I trust DP so I'm going to vote there.

VOTE: Cooldog

In post 3772, Drunken Pirates wrote:skybird I want sensai as town!

plz vote him for MC.

and a vote kewldog wld be awsum.

Gotcha covered. :cool:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3918 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Skybird »

MC: Albert

With the CC reaction test and Lowkey's post about the difficulty scum would have posting at ABR's rate, I'm going to consider ABR town. Can we all move on to finding scum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3929 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3791, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 3788, Skybird wrote:
After reading through the last 15 pages are so, I think Itlepip could be scum, DS could be scum, Gale could be scum. I'm null on CoolDog but I trust DP so I'm going to vote there.

Don't tell me this is OMGUS and sheeping. Mention the posts which made you scum read people, this 'could be scum' seems weird.

Yes, the Cooldog vote is sheeping. I said I was trusting DP on that one. I've not played with him so I trust their judgement.

I'm not keeping notes on the game because I just don't have that amount of time IRL right now. But here are some posts from each that bugged me.

Itlepip - - he's willing to kill a slot even if they are town to further strengthen his role. - thinks I somehow magically know he isn't third party. - earlier claimed that he is not a lyncher but in this post talks about killing the one player he wants lynched.

DS - complains that his reads are bad. Votes Flum in , but later unvotes because he doesn't like the wagon. His reason never made sense to me even though a couple of people asked him about that. A lot of his posts are one-liners that are responding to people but don't really add anything to the game. Look at his ISO and see for yourself.

Gale - , you respond to Flum's which is directed at R&L. It felt disjointed to me. You call DS scummy and argue with him about posting style but I don't see a vote on him anywhere and you call for him to be vigg'ed instead of lynched. We don't even know if there is a vig in the game so it looks like a way to point fingers at him without actually voting him. You made these posts so I'm not linking them all. Here are a few though: , , . Finally you think it's weird that I say "could be scum". I find it weird that you expect absolutes. I'm town. I don't know if they are scum or not. Hence, could be scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Skybird »

Now I have to leave for work. See you all in 14 hours.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4174 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Skybird »

Gale, my posting depends on how much time I have available. During the week, I don't have much time.

At this point I feel like my head is going to explode. It would be great if we can try and get the double lynch thing in. But let's not lose sight of getting a lynch while trying for two OK?

DP, what do you think of ZZZX? I really don't like this BS about he has a plan and yet he hasn't stated or done anything about said plan. It feels like he's trying to distract the game from something.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4175, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
-snip-

PEdit: Mkay Sky, that is understandable. What do you think of Fluminator now?

Still think he's scum. He's done pretty much nothing except tunnel me.

In post 4181, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 4174, Skybird wrote:

Gale, my posting depends on how much time I have available. During the week, I don't have much time.

At this point I feel like my head is going to explode. It would be great if we can try and get the double lynch thing in. But let's not lose sight of getting a lynch while trying for two OK?

DP, what do you think of ZZZX? I really don't like this BS about he has a plan and yet he hasn't stated or done anything about said plan. It feels like he's trying to distract the game from something.

@Skybird, I disagree but this is worth discussing or at the very least taking a note of. If you do a reread, you could try and see what ZZZX was doing and if your theory holds up after some flips are known. To me, if ZZZX wanted to distract, he would have just gambited. Why ask? Your interpretation is reasonable. I just disagree. Keep looking for more things like this.

I feel like this plan is a gambit. That's why I feel he's trying to distract. YMMV I will keep looking. :)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4494 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4445, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 4435, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 4263, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Drixx, what is your read on Max and Klingoncelt?

Drixx
, I suppose you are not reading all posts? Please answer this question that I asked before.

And I will try to underline or bold names next time, for them to be more noticeable.

Diamond Sentinel
, What do you think of Maxwell, Itlepip and Fluminator? If you couldn't lynch your most scummiest read today, then who would you vote for and why?

In post 3589, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, I think I know who is in charge of BIT and FIRE, but that IS outing people, and I will not reveal it.

I believe one of them is town, probably BIT. But what do you think of their alignments, and their choice of voting Sensei and Albert?

Also, can you explain what changed your gut read on Drunken Pirates?

In post 1863, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh wait. It's not Titus.

VOTE: Drunk Pirates

This is what I get for joining 5 games with Titus in them...

Max is a definite null. Itle and Flum are fine, with Flum preferable. But I don't really want to compromise.

And to be honest, I don't know what was going on there. My memory is not the greatest, so that's why my reads are flippant, at best.

I don't like this post. It sounds like you are trying to put out a disclaimer for your votes and reads.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4329, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 3967, Sensei wrote:Who are these scummy lurker sheeps you speak of?

Skybird

-snip-

In post 4329, CooLDoG wrote:I post as much as I can. I am in only one game because that is the most I can keep track of. Normally I don't play larges because they move too fast. I am not ducking, I post the most that I possible can. I wish I could sit on my computer all day punching refresh, but, obviously, our sceduals don't work out such that I am online at the same time as the rest of you.

I've mentioned at least a couple of times that I can't post from work. It seems strange that you call me a lurker when you post that you can't sit in front of a keyboard all day either.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4701 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

I hope everyone on the east coast stays safe with the storm.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4917 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Skybird »

This is from pg 189. Disclaimer, I'm not caught up yet.

In post 4704, Lowkey wrote:
In post 3788, Skybird wrote:After reading through the last 15 pages are so, I think Itlepip could be scum, DS could be scum, Gale could be scum. I'm null on CoolDog but I trust DP so I'm going to vote there.

Where are you now?

At that point in time I was null on CoolDog. Since then his posts have sounded pretty town. But I feel kind of caught up in the double lynch thing. I do think we will gain a ton of info after we see flips. Do you think it is worth a double lynch even if we lynch two town? How about 1 town, 1 scum?

In post 4720, Gale Wing Srock wrote:I also think that DP is weird, I believe there is something here.

Spoiler: My read on them
In post 3529, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3511, Gale Wing Srock wrote:DP, you still haven't answer my question from idr back when. Read it here.

Also, what don't you understand in R&L's claim? They just have two role names mentioned in their role pm.

Oh, that reminds me. R&L, does your role pm state that these two characters are aligned with you or something like that? Well, they may be in the game, but needn't necessarily aligned with us you know?

Just confirm if it is mentioned that they are in the game, and are town aligned.

gale I don't remember about flum that was nearly 3000 posts ago and a lot has happened and I am massively irritated right now. if you are only on p65, then you probably haven't encountered the max stuff yet so I will wait for you to be fully caught up or something close to it altho it is in our iso so you cld always look there. sorry but I won't have the time today to get to this but I will ask titus her search skills are better than mine. does that sound good?

Its a pretty strategic scum tactic to get away from posting a lot and saying that they don't remember select posts. Which definitely seems to be something that they are doing, and it seems strategic.

In post 3554, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3547, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Oh it was DP!

DP, would you answer me already? And why are you so eager to raise the post count of this game? It is ridiculously large right now guys :(

I answered you.

and plz do not ask pple to not quote the post they are responding to quoting it helps in iso later in the game seems that shld be something you ought to know.

eta: ty rylai that will help me with my spreadsheet cos I am having a hard time keeping track of everything

What should I understand from this? That DP answered about having memory loss of their own posts? and I shouldn't ask any questions pertaining to their old posts? It is clearly evident that, that is what they are trying to imply here, as is seen in one of their future posts (post #)

In post 3805, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3798, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Do you guys notice that DP is constantly keeping their distance from me?

DP, why are you not engaging me? Are you afraid of something?

I am sort of busy lynching scum here mebbe you wanna help?

I tried to question them more to see why they are being strange and they deflected me.
Another scum tactic!

In post 3809, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3798, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Do you guys notice that DP is constantly keeping their distance from me?

DP, why are you not engaging me? Are you afraid of something?

In post 715, Drunken Pirates wrote:okay I thought zzthing said something cos I am trying to follow where dgb is coming from but nm. flum made which makes more sense.

dgb, can you go a little bit more in depth about zzthing? cos so far what you are saying isn't registering cos I am not seeing the same thing.

Heyyy old history is old. :(

Wanna talk new stuff?

This is the post I was talking about, if this is their tactic then I think should open our eyes. Because I don't see them answering any questions on Day 2 wrt Day 1.

In post 3816, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3813, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 3809, Drunken Pirates wrote:Heyyy old history is old. :(

Wanna talk new stuff?

I didn't quiet understand what you mean here. If it is about not talking about Flum and talking about Cooldog, then I am down for that.

Also, could you please tell me how you keep notes?

Mollie uses excel. I use my insane brain, iPad recorder and vodka. Paper notes for epic walls where I may need citations.

Good. ABR and CoolDog claimed partners when I pressured ABR and CoolDog on the party selection. Read from where I post the "I am back Gif" until ABR tries to toss us from the party.

Then they say that them and a few others are seeing that ABR is being slowly pushed towards town clearance. Which was silly, since each of us who are supporting ABR know pretty well that ABR's scum game would come out eventually. As DP's scum game seems to be coming out in bursts.

In post 1627, Drunken Pirates wrote:I do agree that it's a strategy to get ABR townread and I see the pieces in that direction laying out there. The question is why? That's how I feel anyway.
CoolDog
, Klingoncelt, myself, and I think a few others have seen the weird interactions this game.
CoolDog
said it best when he asked, how is ABR the leading MC when there are other, less dramatic and more obvtown choices available?

I observe that Cooldog's posts seem townie, so I ask them why they are scum reading Cooldog. To which they replied with the following post.

In post 3816, Drunken Pirates wrote:
Good. ABR and CoolDog claimed partners when I pressured ABR and CoolDog on the party selection. Read from where I post the "I am back Gif" until ABR tries to toss us from the party.

Then I read on the previous post that they mentioned, in which they claim that since ABR decided to take CoolDog with him on the Adventure, with no valid reason, they must be scum together. Here is the post:

In post 2027, Drunken Pirates wrote:Image

Hi peoples! Time for your daily dose of Titus. In your face, no nonsense straight talk from the woman who just will not take no for an answer.

Great, gotcha laughing, now onto business.

ABR, we don't trust you. Either a) you're rewarding me for my epic brilliance which you have done in no game ever or b) you're buddying the fuck out of me trying to divide this hydra. Guess what, b won't work. We're lynching who Mollie wants today and that's itlepip. In no circumstances do dare think that I have slithered off and died. Understood.

Second, your party sucks shit. You want to be elected, you're putting together an all town neighborhood. There's not a chance in hell CoolDog is getting our approval. Both heads have issues with his recent posting. CoolDog has no read on me? Pardon me, but how the fuck is that possible for town. It isn't. Then, he doesn't plead with me to post like many others. Thanks but no thanks. Return to sender.

Yo yo has issues with me. The outright attempt to power grab is just fifty levels of Ewwww.

Try again on the party.

Third, I see the motion you are trying to do here as scum, before you can do it. Drixx is so close it is driving me crazy but I want you to stick with your gambit and try to agency capture me when I have been calling for your head since the start. Maybe call Klingon. I hear she needs buddying too.

Fourth, we have itlepip wagoned. Even if I was playing by myself, I wouldn't join you on Max. Focus on getting one scum lynched before lynching anyone else.

~Titus

That just implies that they are opportunistic and agenda oriented.

The problem is not being inconsistent or changing ones read about someone or tunneling someone for being scum.

The problem I am seeing right now, is that DP is trying their best to find ways in which they can further their own agenda in this game. And is trying to make it look like they have the town's best interests in mind. They are being desperate about it, and they are using everything they can get to make certain select people look scummy.

He used Cooldog and Klingoncelt to sling sh8 at ABR and now he is using us all in trying to get cooldog out of the game. Who has noticed and pointed out DP's weirdness too (#, #, # [Observe their Vote after 3300], #, #)

Basically, what I assume DP's plan is that they want to strategically and meticulously take out people who they perceive to be scum reading them. And it is now proven from my interaction with them; that as long as I appeared to be town reading them, they didn't attack me. But as soon as I was asking them weird questions and responding weirdly to them, they are scum reading me. Imo, they are a third party. Who are approaching the game with a mindset that 'lets take out those who read us as scummy, while directing the town to further our goal'.

Tl;dr DP, If I was a Cop I would inspect you tonight. If I was a Tracker I would Track you tonight. That is what I think about you right now, and you were intentionally distracting me from scum hunting too. You are definitely a third party scum, and your strategy will get revealed to everyone sooner or later.

I'm sheeping DP right now because I have a town read on them. I know you are suspicious of the slot. But does it make sense for them to be unsure of my alignment since I am supporting them? I'd think if they were scum they would town read me. I definitely think they would town read me if they were third party.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4918 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4737, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 4732, Drunken Pirates wrote:

LOLOLOL

sensei how the fuck can you think that thing is town right now?

they are not new. only a few pple know me as cakey.

Are you out of your mind?
I was in PSV with you as Fresh Fig.
And I read on the confessionals post game that you were called 'cakey'. Just do yourself a favor and stop looking like a Dumb Ass for once.

To everyone:
I don't have any alts
and this is my forum name in a couple of forums. So stop being paranoid!

This guy is scummy and he is hiding it behind his talent of sh8 posting and annoying people.

Can you explain this to me? You say you were in a game Mollie. In her response to this post she says you were Fresh Fig. That to me implies you have an alt. So why tell us you don't have alts?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4922 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4780, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm Leonard. Apparently my lab (and human body) was destroyed, but I had my consciousness saved in a robot body. I join the party as a robot.
I'm one-shot lynchproof, and after using this power I gain access to a three-player roleblock. By that I mean I can roleblock three players in one night.

So, yeah, if you guys really want to test that, best give me some roleblock targets along with it.

I'll vote CoolDog if it's really needed, because I don't want to play this game if we get to Day 2 after this ridiculous day without any lynch flips. (I'm exaggerating a bit here, but yeah)

PEDIT: Okay, Cerb, I can see why you'd frame it like that then.

Sensei: Who would this other wagon be on?

Max, I would go with DS, Gale, DGB or Ittlepip.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4951 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Skybird »

I would be willing to switch to someone else if we can get an agreement on that person. What about zzx, DS, or Zulfy?

p-edit: I see CC agrees on Zulfy.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4982, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 4977, Sensei wrote:
Cooldog wrote:I ain't claiming for shit fi you don't got the votes. Simple as that. We have too many "town" claims out there already, the scum doesn't need more information. Also, chill your shit, we still got time.

COOLDOG I AM A DREAMING FUCKING GOD SELF INVENTOR I COULD HAVE LYNCHED YOU BY MYSELF PAGE FUCKING 1.
PLEASE FUCKING CLAIM NOW THIS IS INTENT TO HAMMER

THINK I'M FUCKING AROUND? I WILL OCTOPLE-VOTE YOU AND HAMMER YOU FUCKING ELEVEN TIMES OVER IF YOU DON'T CLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST

DO YOU REALIZE THERE ARE ROLES IN THIS GAME THAT COULD CONFIRM YOU TOWN BY FLAVOR AND DSHIT?
I LEARNED THAT ONE FROM EXPERIENCE.

chill then.
I am GEN, I am the only person that, if mc, can go to WAKATU. Which would give everyone in the party saber card, an ability. I have a yojimbo blade that lets me target a player. If that player would die, then now they would not and I would no longer have that ability.

If I go on 3 adventures or save a player, then I start to get upgrades and shit.
I'm blue
and aligned with the town.

Lynch this with fire people. I am Blue, not this guy.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4989, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 4984, DiamondSentinel wrote:Interesting. So we now have a doctor counter claim. Tell me. Why didn't you claim this when ABR claimed his role?

I mean, it is like, a very weak doc... that wouldn't conflict with abrs claim because I would lose the doc when I save correct, which would have been the voted mc tonight so that scum don't get him killed. Didn't want to say that shit because you know, that would ruin the whole goddamn plan. Any way, I could see how abr's could be compatible with mine.

I'm in blue, which it is more of a purple is a reference to my background color on my role pm. I wasn't sure if that was significant.

I thought you were cc'ing me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5136 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5099, itlepip wrote:Skybird probably can currently doublevote as long as they aren't voted ever today. So I would wait to vote for them so we can use that double vote do make the double lynch easier.

I also have a day vig ability.

Pedit: wow go fig.

I do not have a double vote. But I suspect that itlepip has a double vote.

Who did itlepip have a neighborhood with last night?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5150 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5137, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1131, Skybird wrote:UNVOTE:

Reads list:

Rylai & Lina – Their early posts were OK. I still don’t like the way they seem to be saying that all main characters are going to be town. (post 662, 711) I seriously doubt that Varsoon would do that. It would make the game breakable. But I saw a couple of things in their posts that make me think they are town. Lean town.

Fluminator – my issues with him have already been posted in-thread. Lean scum.

I'm leaning scum on both DS and Fluminator. Will probably be voting one of them soon.

I promise you that Sky-Kling-Max is a thing.

You are wrong on that. Stupidly wrong. And itlepip is scum. She received magic last night. If her role is anything like mine, there is no way she could have got magic last night unless she killed someone. I no-actioned last night.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5157 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

Has anyone else noticed that Flum has done nothing but tunnel me?

p-edit: for heavens sake, give a person a chance to answer Flum. I will get to you in a minute. Right now I need to show everyone that itlepip is scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5178 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5147, Drixx wrote:
In post 5126, Yosarian2 wrote:Yeah, Klingon is scum, I've been saying that for a long time now.
vote:Klingon

But I am serious about my other comment; whoever targeted me last night, you BADLY hurt the town's chances of winning this game. It was an INCREDIBLY anti-town move, and you had better be able to explain yourself, and FAST.

Please read MP's role card. I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is there.

In post 5138, itlepip wrote:flum

is everyone fine with me shooting Kling?

did you get a power last night/what was it?

PS it was the shadow/light magic and was from luminous.

I went to luminous alone. How did you get something from that?

In post 5140, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5129, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5126, Yosarian2 wrote:Yeah, Klingon is scum, I've been saying that for a long time now.
vote:Klingon

But I am serious about my other comment; whoever targeted me last night, you BADLY hurt the town's chances of winning this game. It was an INCREDIBLY anti-town move, and you had better be able to explain yourself, and FAST.

Did they take away your vote Yos? How do you know that it was town that targeted you?

No i can still vote. I'm not sure I should say much mre here.

But i will say that it was an INCREDIBLY anti-town move, but I'm not sure it's a power the mod would give to scum. So I'm torn. And pissed the hell off.

I assumed you got roleblocked from the prior post, but this makes me think someone did something else. Hrm.

If itlepip's role is like mine, I only get magic by visiting a place that has magic or hammering someone. I suspect that she can also receive magic by performing the factional kill. The other thing is she will receive all my magic if she is on my wagon when I am lynched. My magic/night action is making a person hated. I can choose one person each night. The thing is, it's cummulative. If I choose the same person 3 nights in a row, it will take 3 less votes to lynch them. If I am right and she is scum you don't want her having that power.

P-edit: too many posts, it's taking three tries to post.

2nd p-edit: good ABR. I will flip town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5180 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5158, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5150, Skybird wrote:
You are wrong on that. Stupidly wrong. And itlepip is scum. She received magic last night. If her role is anything like mine, there is no way she could have got magic last night unless she killed someone. I no-actioned last night.

Do you have a double vote, like pip says? Hmm, or maybe you do and don't know it. We could test it.

To the best of my knowledge, I do not have a double vote. I'd be happy to test if for you though.

VOTE: itlepip
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5187 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5183, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5178, Skybird wrote:My magic/night action is making a person hated. I

So you used it on who?

I didn't choose to use it. I don't plan on using it until I'm pretty sure I have scum targeted.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5192 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5185, itlepip wrote:
In post 5177, Sensei wrote:Will we get confirmation that the dayvig went off if it hits a bulletproof?

I'm not shooting till this gets confirmed. I'd still rather kill Kling I think.

Pedit: I already said I get magic from making people neighbors, apparently so we can go to various areas and get them. I don't get magic by being in a party, nor by any way of killing people except you.

I do have the hated ability, used it on Diamond, Flum can confirm. It also RBes them.

It sounds like itlepip is a lot stronger role-wise than I am. I also suspect she is lying about not getting magic by being in the party. I don't get magic just by being in the party, the party has to go to an area that has magic available.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5195 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5188, Yosarian2 wrote:What is "hated", exactally?

Itlepip is correct. it takes one less to lynch. It is also cumulative.

p-edit: bring it rouge.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5207 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4466, Fluminator wrote:
In post 4461, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 4459, Fluminator wrote:I like neighborhoods. It makes the game more interesting.

Flum, did you plan to claim your role when you decided to claim non-miller?

My non-miller claim had nothing to do with my role. I explained it at some point in these 179 pages.
The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Yesz doing it in the future is better, because we'd have more information, but getting a second town controlled kill is a good thing, sensei can enable such every day, AND he's likely to die tonight, so we can't count on being able to do it tomorrow.

With that said, there are two wagons. There is meh cases against cooldog, my other head is going to have a real one at some point I think, though we are running out f time....MP is the other likely option. , if you hate rhe cooldog wagon for whatever reason.

-Cerb

If you think Sensei is likely to die tonight, do you support him being the main character?
I think Zulfy would be a better wagon than cooldog.
I'll sheep the other one.
VOTE: Maxwell
Sorry max :(

Why did you say sorry to Max? Why were you sorry to vote to lynch scum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5211 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Skybird »

I did not use my ability. itlepip is lying. He needs to be lynched.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5212 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Skybird »

Varsoon, can we get a vote count please?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5364 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5216, Fluminator wrote:Why the heck did you claim it then Yos? With so many voting shenanigans and voting powers, I'm sure we can organize a way to avoid an insta-loss in lylo if we need to.

I'll answer your question when you answer mine sky.

Itlepip told me he roleblocked+hated Diamond in the hood.

In post I said I was going to trust DP and vote for him. In I also say that my cooldog vote was sheeping.

Your turn.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5367 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:19 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5124, itlepip wrote:

-snip-

I got to pick between a day vig or a double vote + double day abilities. I chose day vig which means Sky I think now is a double voter with the previous specs.

We've had a couple of vote counts now and it's obvious I am not a double voter.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5581 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5406, Varsoon wrote:
Blue has the specific mission of mastering these magics and killing his brother, Rouge.
Since you don't play as Rouge,
it's unclear if Rouge also has the goal
of killing Blue, but it can be assumed.
Most other players can recruit Rouge, who is
probably the best human character
in the game due to his Gift for Realm magic and his great stat growth.
No player can recruit Blue. Red gets the option, but when he explains that his name is Red, Blue kicks him out of his room (because Red is similar to Rouge, get it?).
Blue is a bit of a cynical character
, who only sees others as valuable tools rather than actual allies. Rouge, on the other hand, seems to lack the aggression and cynicism that Blue has.
Every time Blue learns the Gift for one type of Magic, Rouge
will eventually learn
the opposing type. So if you decide to learn Shadow Magic in the game, Rouge will decide to learn Light Magic.

Rouge does not get Shadow Magic initially

Wow thanks Varsoon. That is a lot of info and I procrastinated. *shrugs*

So now my suspicion is growing on Itlepip and Sky. It seems quiet possible that both of them are 3rd party players who have to eliminate the other to win with town. That makes sense along with Yos's concept of Mod and Setup. But if that is the case, then why not just claim that way? And if Itlepip has really got the Day Vig, then he should have claimed after that. I feel that this thing has to be dealt with before the end game, or it will become very messy. Especially with them having this 'hated' vote powers.

In post 5406, Varsoon wrote:Rabbit is probably the
strongest Mec character
in the game (besides T260G, of course). Rabbit has unique access to a
Bit system
, which fires little satellite bit things that float around and shoot his enemies with
lasers
. His move, SatelliteLinker, is
one of the more powerful moves that a Mec can get
Rabbit only joins Red's storyline, as it turns out that Rabbit is an agent of IRPO searching for the Black X drug factory in Kyo. It's unfortunate that more characters can't recruit Rabbit, because he's
very powerful
and his SatelliteLinker ability can make quick work of bosses.

I think this role could be protown, but I also think Klingon is hiding something here. She might have more powers and could only be claiming the BIT vote. Which is fine, but her posts are really weird.

In post 5475, Klingoncelt wrote:I want satellite thingies, they look fun. :D

Like this one, lol. I have never seen the lighter side of Klingon, and although it is refreshing, can't really say if it is play acting or they have changed their play style from being grumpy and analytical to loony and sporadically.

In post 5493, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5474, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon where are you on DS?

Yosarian is town.

My read on DiamondSentinel yesterday went from Lean Town to Lean Scum. Somewhere I said that he's so messed up and agitated that lynching him would be a mercy killing. He sort of agreed.

But then there's the Suikoden game. I was confused as hell with all the power and some of the odd roles that Town had, plus one of my scumbuddies (Lickety) was having an off game. Terribly off. He got lynched D1, and that made me even more of a mess. Team Scum totally lost that game.

There are parallels between his play here and mine there.

Titus, wgeurts, care to weigh in on this?

I think he's Scum.

And what exactly are you saying here? I can only gather that you think DS is scum, and you would rather not lynch him because it would be mercy killing, and you were a scum in another game and can see DS behaving the same way you did? (Btw, it took me 5 minutes just to understand this post of yours, and I am still confused :? )

Ma'am please! We have enough to read in this game and outside the game, and we don't want to spend hours trying to understand what your ISO means. Could you tell me who are the two people you would like to see lynched today and why? (Please make them a little easier to understand than this above post of yours, Thank You).

In post 5528, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon was the first one to suggest multiball during Day 1 that I can remember. I'm a doctor. I can't investigate.

In post 5529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's not a gut read, it's his reaction to being Hated.

Okay, well then I don't see a reason to suspect the party. DS is scummy according to you, and I believe he is a VI, who could be scum or town, but eitherway he can easily be caught before LYLO. He posts a lot and errors a lot and doesn't seem like someone who can get through the end game. So, I am not worried about him at the moment. Sensei has said that he will talk to him and there is R&L, DP and Drixx on the party. So tbqh, I am not worried about DS getting something game breaking that will insta lose us the game. And we should learn to trust each other here, I don't understand the reason why you are after DS when we have so many other people to worry about.

The one major thing that is bothering me right now, especially after reading the flavor that Varsoon posted about Blue and Rogue is that they have powerful roles that would get more powerful later in the game. Idk but it seems like something that we have to discuss right now, and this no longer appears as a distraction to me, but rather a dangerous threat which could lose us the end game.

I'm liking this post and others that Gale has made D2.

I am town. From what Itlepip has posted, his role is already much stronger than mine. When I first got my role and saw that Rouge was in the game, I immediately assumed he was scum. Then Yos thought we could both be town and I've been thinking about that a lot. After things that have been revealed D2, I'm back to thinking Itlepip is most likely scum.

I've already told everyone that I gain magic if I hammer someone. I haven't done that, so I have not gained any magic. Somehow, Itlepip gained magic last night. He could not have gone to Luminous because Drixx didn't have a party. So how did he gain magic last night?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5601 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Skybird »

I wanted to collect a few things on Itlepip that were bugging me and comment on them.

In post 4458, itlepip wrote:
In post 4457, Fluminator wrote:
In post 4374, itlepip wrote:Also, does anyone, presumably someone who is townreading me, want in on a neighborhood?

Yes! yes! Pick me!

hmm, I'm null on you right now. Is it something to do with your role or do you just like neighborhoods?

If you have a neighborizer ability, why do you want someone who is town reading you for your neighbor? Wouldn't it make more sense to get someone who was null or scum reading you? D2 Itlepip stated that he would have picked Sensei but he was afraid that Sensei would die. In post , Sensei said Pip was null at best. What happened to Pip's condition of being townread?

In post 5099, itlepip wrote:Skybird probably can currently doublevote as long as they aren't voted ever today. So I would wait to vote for them so we can use that double vote do make the double lynch easier.

While the way he states it makes it look like he's doing a good thing by saying "don't vote Sky 'cause she can prob double vote", it also looks like fear mongering, especially since I can't double vote.

In post 5133, itlepip wrote:I could get all of the magic if I shot skybird right now, which is why I took that ability.

Then he makes this statement about gaining all the magic if he shoots me. Why tell people not to vote me because I might be a double voter and then admit that the reason he took the vig ability was to shoot me?

It's possible that Itlepip can get magic by neighborizing people, but that's going to make that role insanely powerful. I'd have to go back and look, but I believe he stated on D1 that he can neighborize every night. That would make it too easy for him to gain magic IMO.

In post 5174, itlepip wrote:
In post 5150, Skybird wrote:You are wrong on that. Stupidly wrong. And itlepip is scum. She received magic last night. If her role is anything like mine, there is no way she could have got magic last night unless she killed someone. I no-actioned last night.

I already said I get 1 ability by adding people to my neighborhood. Flum is added to my neighborhood so I could go get magic from Luminous. Why the hell are you complaining about this now, and how exactly are the ways that you get magic sky.

ABR
I might end up killing sky today
, but I'll wait until a few other people okay it.

Pedit: no I neighbored Flum cause
I thought sensei was going to probably die last night and I wanted my neighbor partner to be alive.
+ I thought he had something that he wanted to talk to me about but it turns out that isn't the case.

Who do you want me to shoot? I can only shoot every other day so not super psyched about using it to test a claim.

Again saying he's going to shoot me as soon as he convinces a few more people. That way when I flip town he can point at those other people and say "well hey, they agreed with my shot".

In post 5209, itlepip wrote:
So sky used it on Yos and didn't claim it?
or is there someone else who uses it. Unless we have a transporter and the whole game is fucked.

Yos I used it more for the RB than then hated, I didn't realize that it would stack.

Total lie. I did not action last night. Whoever made Yos hated, it wasn't me.

In post 5291, itlepip wrote:Hey Diamond,
it saved you from being RBed the rest of the game
and lets me RB other people, so that is a plus.

Also it makes it less likely for me to lolshoot you.

Pedit: I'm planning to shoot Kling, no real reason for a reaction test.

Why does he think DS won't be rollblocked for the rest of the game? This statement doesn't make sense.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5603 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:43 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5560, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I looked at my role PM.
Come on man. Pay attention to the game. I respect you and your ability. Be better bro. I need more challenge.

Did you scumslip? :eek:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5606 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5584, Sensei wrote:How are you sure he gained magic, skybird?

He claimed if he neighborized someone he would gain magic. Why claim gaining magic if you really didn't?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5772 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5624, itlepip wrote:

yeah, this is my thinking and I think what I talked a little to flum about, or someone mentionned in thread I don't remember, but my role seems soo much stronger than Sky's. I get a neighborhood + a way to get magic each night for free. Obviously Sky's abilities proc when she gets into a party, I have a little doubt the hammer thing a little since she made absolutely no effort yesterday to try to get the hammer, I feel like if I was in her position I would have a much bigger deal of me hammering. Actually what I honestly think is that sky is scum and gets magic probably through making the factional kill, so since she knew she had that line of getting magic she didn't bother about making sure she hammered yesterday. Past that she may or may not have the hammer way of getting magic but I don't think it matters, I think here play yesterday and the relative power of our roles point to sky being mafia here.

You honestly think someone's going to buy your BS that you are town because your role is stronger than mine? :roll:
In post 5624, itlepip wrote:

In post 5601, Skybird wrote:I wanted to collect a few things on Itlepip that were bugging me and comment on them.

In post 4458, itlepip wrote:
In post 4457, Fluminator wrote:
In post 4374, itlepip wrote:Also, does anyone, presumably someone who is townreading me, want in on a neighborhood?

Yes! yes! Pick me!

hmm, I'm null on you right now. Is it something to do with your role or do you just like neighborhoods?

If you have a neighborizer ability, why do you want someone who is town reading you for your neighbor? Wouldn't it make more sense to get someone who was null or scum reading you? D2 Itlepip stated that he would have picked Sensei but he was afraid that Sensei would die. In post , Sensei said Pip was null at best. What happened to Pip's condition of being townread?
I remembered that Sensei was townreading me. The townread mandate is so the person in my neighborhood is willing to provide information and is willing to trust me with the gambit stuff I have done.

While the way he states it makes it look like he's doing a good thing by saying "don't vote Sky 'cause she can prob double vote", it also looks like fear mongering, especially since I can't double vote.
how tf is this an argument, based on my magic there was a solid chance of you being able to double vote, not sure how it is 'fear mongering' especially since it is so easy to confirm

In post 5133, itlepip wrote:I could get all of the magic if I shot skybird right now, which is why I took that ability.

Then he makes this statement about gaining all the magic if he shoots me. Why tell people not to vote me because I might be a double voter and then admit that the reason he took the vig ability was to shoot me?
Also because I didn't want you to have it to shoot me. The other power had a few other upsides, but I chose this one since I felt it would be better today, which it honestly really has been.

It's possible that Itlepip can get magic by neighborizing people, but that's going to make that role insanely powerful. I'd have to go back and look, but I believe he stated on D1 that he can neighborize every night. That would make it too easy for him to gain magic IMO.
it would be balanced with you having the NK, but past that yeah my role seems much stronger than yours

In post 5174, itlepip wrote:
In post 5150, Skybird wrote:You are wrong on that. Stupidly wrong. And itlepip is scum. She received magic last night. If her role is anything like mine, there is no way she could have got magic last night unless she killed someone. I no-actioned last night.

I already said I get 1 ability by adding people to my neighborhood. Flum is added to my neighborhood so I could go get magic from Luminous. Why the hell are you complaining about this now, and how exactly are the ways that you get magic sky.

ABR
I might end up killing sky today
, but I'll wait until a few other people okay it.

Pedit: no I neighbored Flum cause
I thought sensei was going to probably die last night and I wanted my neighbor partner to be alive.
+ I thought he had something that he wanted to talk to me about but it turns out that isn't the case.

Who do you want me to shoot? I can only shoot every other day so not super psyched about using it to test a claim.

Again saying he's going to shoot me as soon as he convinces a few more people. That way when I flip town he can point at those other people and say "well hey, they agreed with my shot".

In post 5209, itlepip wrote:
So sky used it on Yos and didn't claim it?
or is there someone else who uses it. Unless we have a transporter and the whole game is fucked.

Yos I used it more for the RB than then hated, I didn't realize that it would stack.

Total lie. I did not action last night. Whoever made Yos hated, it wasn't me.
You claimed the exact action that Yos is being affected by

In post 5291, itlepip wrote:Hey Diamond,
it saved you from being RBed the rest of the game
and lets me RB other people, so that is a plus.

Also it makes it less likely for me to lolshoot you.

Pedit: I'm planning to shoot Kling, no real reason for a reaction test.

Why does he think DS won't be rollblocked for the rest of the game? This statement doesn't make sense.
Cause I would have roleblocked him otherwise, and not I might not roleblock him every night.

You also claimed to make someone hated. You have the exact same ability. I claimed my ability but did not use it. You are trying really hard to make me out to be scum. When I flip town I hope to god the rest of the players lynch you with fire.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5773 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5628, Rylai and Lina wrote:I'm sure sky is hiding something at this point.

I'm suspicious of ZZZX and DGF just by POE ...

Zulfy who are your town reads right now?

OK everyone vote Sensei as MC please.

thx

~Rylai

I have honestly told you everything about my role. If you are going to listen to Itlepip, then lynch me now because I don't have time to put up with this BS. Again, when I flip town lynch Itlepip.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5775 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Skybird »

ABR, it's hard to ignore the BS. I'd really like to go on at least one adventure but while people are doubting I'm town, I'm not going to push for it.

Anyway, Gale's posts today have felt more town to me. Why are you pushing a lynch on him?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5914 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5793, Drixx wrote:
In post 5791, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Go ahead and vote me Drixx, you are so out of your mind in this game. The only time you have activated yourself was to lynch fucking Cooldog because DP told you to.

In mafiaception, you listened to me, I felt it. This game, it's the void. Black hole. I don't know what you've done with the real Drixx, bring him back to me goddamit.

Umm... I'm not voting you or calling you scum at the moment. I'm saying that you are turning off potential allies with what your posts are implying.

If I had to bet my life that one specific slot is scum, right this second, it would be CC by a mile. I explained why to the party already ... waiting for them to mull it over and agree.

Why not explain to the rest of us?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5916 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5802, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Let me start off by saying good riddance and thanks Itlepip! Well, now I don't think that your claim was bogus. Mega WindBlast and Shadow Servant is something that makes sense wrt flavor and Skybird may have Shadow Servant already or may get it later. But I still have a lingering suspicion on you, because of the discrepancy between your story and Sky's story, which is still not making sense to me. One of you seem to be lying and your Day Vig claim definitely falls in your favor.

So let me ask you this one last time, do you have to get Blue out of the game for you to win with us or you can win along with Blue? I know that you have mentioned that your win condition is the same as everyones, but I just want to make it 100% clear. As my major concern wrt you guys is, I am not able to understand who is lying.

Spoiler: ABR's case on me
He starts off with a FOS on me (), which is bs because VI is not related to experience. Neither is it related to Language. It is more of a person's mentality and playstyle. Some even consider ABR as a VI for playing like he does, infact even in my last game there was a moderately experienced player who played like a VI. He gave so many scum tells, that we couldn't relate it to being town.

That said, I have explained my read on Diamond pretty clearly in my posts. And I think ABR didn't read my posts before jumping on me with that 'characterization of Diamond is extremely suspicious' bs is silly. I have said what I have observed and I had said it a long time ago that DS is a slot that we should Vig, its just that I found better targets to scum hunt, and expected scum DS to slip up badly sooner or later. I don't understand what is so difficult to understand in that.

His vote on me is meh. He says that I am trying to break a 'comfortable stalemate' in the Sky-Itlepip thing. Bro, why are you comfortable around them? And why are you believing everything that Itlepip is saying? On one hand he is talking about the hated votes being a problem (), and on the other hand he is not open to see that Itlepip could be scum with Flum? That was my question to him really. And why he wasn't scum hunting Flum, as much as he is scum hunting DS or Kling. We have a double lynch remember? So we can very well clear the Sky-Itlepip-Flum set and also lynch one of the lurkers today, so what is the problem here?

In post 5535, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

If Pip were scum, and had a dayvig, he could justify using it on Skybird saying he is so convinced she is scum that he had no choice.

This statement is not true, as most of the players have already discussed that if one flips town then we will have a scum read on the other. ABR himself implied that Itlepip is not going to get away with a Sky Vig (), then why would he even think that it is possible. He is reaching here tbh, and I don't understand why he is so in support of Itlepip.

The major thing that rang the alarm bells for me wrt Itlepip - Sky - Flum set is that, two of them are claiming the Hated votes, and as Yos, R&L and ABR (himself) have said about these votes being insane, and Yos and R&L not being able to make the end game because of these votes is just crazy. Not to forget the FIRE votes which seem to be spreading.

Then on one hand he is suspecting the party and was hinting that Drixx and DS are both scum, (, ), and on the other hand he is expecting me to not suspect the Sky - Itlepip - Flum relationship. What is this a scum hunting dictatorship?

My question to him was why he was bringing it later in Day 2? I didn't understand his motivation here. At one point he is talking about Hated votes and 4 scum teams having 8 votes and about sparking abilities, and on the other hand he is talking about two scum teams of 3 with lynch resistance, NK and investigation immune. Where is he taking this exactly? That was my point of concern. And why ignore certain players who were equally scummy?

Tbh, his self boasting about the Max push and taking credit for the DS vig push seems a little too much to me. Nothing proves his trustworthiness and if his theory of two scum teams of 3 is to be believed, then what counts him out of the other scum group? DS was an SK so that would mean that there are still 5 scums according to him right? So I am willing to wait and see if he gets us more scums, and until then I am not going to trust him.

Spoiler: ABRs reaction to my questions
I couldn't understand why he is not scum hunting flum, and why he is trusting Itlepip so much and why he is suspecting Drixx. So, I confronted Albert for a discussion ().

When he said he has a Null on Flum (), I just got mad at him, because it scum pinged me a lot harder than his suspicion on Drixx. Like hello! We are in a game and we need to suspect everyone here, and if you have a null read on someone while you are scum hunting similar players then it is obviously fishy. And I haven't seen any major contribution from Flum this game, like his reads are all bogus (); there is no chance that town ABR would null read Flum at this point.

Then he starts justifying his read on me and brings Max into the picture (). Like what does Max have anything to do with this? and then he threatens me that I am going to go the way Max did. Hello! Like what does that have anything to do with you not scum hunting Flum?

It was pretty clear to me that I was onto something, so I pushed it a bit further and tried to mock him and insult him but he didn't budge.

So my deduction is this:
- ABR may not be scum, but there is something between ABR and Flum.
- He is hiding something from us and is not being open with why he is suspecting certain players while ignoring certain others who have a similar playstyle.
- And he is paranoid about Multiball and Drixx.
- But is contradicting himself when he says that he is worried about 4 man scum team having double votes and hated votes, but not questioning the people who have claimed those hated votes.
- He is believing Itlepip's claims beyond reason, and this doesn't go well with him being selectively paranoid on others like Drixx.
- He is not scum hunting Flum, who has bogus reads; infact he is null reading Flum, which makes no goddamn sense.

I would like us to do one of these things today:
- Pressure ABR into knowing why this selective scum hunting exists in his play.
- Clear the Sky - Itlepip - Flum mesh to make more sense. Infact, I am willing to let Itlepip be taken out of that equation for now. Because his day vig claim was true and makes sense with his claim earlier in the Day, when he said that he chose Day Vig so Sky must have got a double vote. (Shadow Servant seems like a Double Vote power to me)
- Get one of the lurkers lynched along with one of Sky / Flum.

I have already stated that I did not get any magic last night. Just because Itlepip did, doesn't mean that I did too. I have to go on adventures or hammer someone to gain magic.

In post 5806, itlepip wrote:I can win with blue if blue is town.

Then no worries as I am town.

In post 5818, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5803, Fluminator wrote:Your weak-ass push on me is getting annoying. Actually type up a case instead of saying you "sense" I'm scum and never giving reasons.

In post 5616, Fluminator wrote:
In post 5536, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Skybird's defense is decent and she did point out that she doesn't have the Double Vote, but what about her Claim?

Link me to the post where you think she had a good defense. Or are you just agreeing to be agreeable?

Also please answer this.

Ha ha, I will get a case on you Flum don't worry about it, but first I want to understand if I am missing something wrt reading you.

And regarding Skybird's defense, it is not pressurized or panicky as you will observe here (, , ). She is clear about her not having a double vote and is proving it by voting for Itlepip in 5180. Which I think is a decent defense to Itlepip's claim on her having double vote powers, and her claiming that she doesn't have those powers.

But, now after reading about Shadow Servant I have an Idea to clear this Double Vote thing.

Skybird, could you please post these exact words in your next post?

Shadow Servant:Gale Wing Srock

Shadow Servant:Gale Wing Srock

In post 5848, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5820, Fluminator wrote:How does being a double voter or not have anything to do with whether she's scum. Literally all the those defenses are some irrelevant tangent on role powers.

Flum, you are taking this out of context. Check out the context below:

In post 5534, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5532, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Albert, lets discuss Sky - Itlepip - Flum, what do you think about them?

I started the day very aggressive with Skybird, but you know what, I liked her posts and the way she's been defending herself.

In post 5536, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Skybird's defense is decent and she did point out that she doesn't have the Double Vote, but what about her Claim? What about her read on Flum and Itlepip? Where do you see this Blue vs Rogue thing leading into?

The discussion about Sky's defense here is not wrt her being town. But wrt Itlepip's claim on her and her reaction to it. Obviously, I have a lot of confusion wrt Sky's alignment. A lot of it depends on Itlepip's read, his claims, Sky's claims and their posts, they are kind of a pair wrt roles and both of them appear scummy to me. But the arguments of one being town and the other being scum, Blue being the villainous role between them, both being 3rd parties with one benign and one malign, both being town, all have some merits to them and cannot be brushed aside. That is why it is a mesh and people were ignoring them, including me. But the hated votes that both of them have claimed seems to be bothering me a lot. I want to find out if Sky's claim of not using the Hated vote is true, and also want to find out if
Itlepip's claim of his hated vote being temporary makes Sky's hated power as temporary too. And if it is temporary, then why didn't she use that power on her most scummiest read?

There is a lot of confusion in my mind wrt them and I want to clear it out. But as of ABR's recent claim, it seems that the hated votes and the FIRE votes would disappear if it were to be true. So I am waiting to see what R&L, Sensei, Drixx and DP decide wrt his claim.

PEdit: Albert what is stopping you from claiming the Rune's name?

No, the mod told me my hated vote stays and is cumulative. I'm not going to use it on someone until I feel pretty sure they are scum. It's too devastating to use and accidentally hit town. And obviously other people besides me and Itlepip have this ability since so many came up hated.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5917 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5915, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5885, Drunken Pirates wrote:I think there are flying ninja roleblocking hated doublevoting
amnesiac
hidden sharks
why are you pple not helping me

thank you klingon!

this is from titus.

What the hell are you guys talking about? I was assuming you were joking, but this is like the third time you've brought this up.

Yeah, I'd like to know what this is about too.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5981 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Skybird »

Zulfy, what do you mean by that?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6007 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 5994, Zulfy wrote:Pretty sure Im catching Yosscum here

Can you tell me a bit more about why you think you are catching Yosscum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6008 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Skybird »

Unfortunately I have to go to work today. BBL.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6126 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 6012, ZZZX wrote:

Do explain. Cus IDGI

I've explained it like 3 times already. You might try reading my iso. It's not long.

The only way for me to get magic is to hammer someone or go on an adventure to one of the places that has magic. Since I get magic by hammering, I suspect she can get magic by killing someone. My no action was using my one magic spell that I do have. It RBs a person and makes them hated. From what the mod has told me, it is a cummulative hated spell. That means if I target the same person 3 nights in a row, it will take 3 less votes to lynch that person. I don't want to use this unless I'm pretty sure I'm targeting scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6237 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Skybird »

Reading through GWS' posts the past 3 pages or so, he doesn't look good. The posts feel off to me, as in not how I would expect town to react. I can support that wagon.

VOTE: GWS
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6239 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Skybird »

Also,
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6306 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 6242, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6237, Skybird wrote:Reading through GWS' posts the past 3 pages or so, he doesn't look good. The posts feel off to me, as in not how I would expect town to react. I can support that wagon.

Sky, what is the feeling exactly? Can you elaborate?

Yesterday (D1), you pushed some strange stuff against DP. I'm talking about where you are talking about them using "scum!" and "town!" I believe that is just Mollie's posting style more than anything alignment indicative. In post you stated you expected to be roleblocked at night. Why would you expect that?

Today (D2), you have been sucking up to people. ABR admits to lying about being BP night one and you call it mind blowing. (post ) That was a weird statement in my book. Then in post you thank Itlepip for vigging DS and say good riddance to him being gone. In post you suck up to Flum, saying his scum game is really good and you can't tell the difference between town Flum and scum Flum.

You spend a lot of time talking about me, Itlepip and Flum. You even stated in that you agreed to ignore the situation, but then continue talking about it. It's like you want to make sure there's tons of noise and distraction about the three of us. Are you trying to distract the town with this play?

In post , you respond to my post where I posted "Shadow Servant: Gale" and state that ends the Sky and Itlepip chapter. But in the next section of your post, you are back to asking Itlepip a question about a theory you have. That a direct contradiction to what you stated in the same post, three lines earlier.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6312 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 6308, Sensei wrote:Skybird, could you talk about the more recent posts you were originally referring to?
Because you voted gale for feeling off 'in the last 3 or so pages' and everything you're referring to wasn't that. Mostly stuff that was like 1000 or so posts before.

Sorry, I pulled up his ISO and got tired of looking at it. :oops:

In post , he dismisses Yos as looking for a reason to vote him. Then he says Lowkey is full of it. There's no discussion of why Yos is wrong on his reasons.

I post , he laughs after Yos asked why Gale's townread on Yos went to a scum read. Gale says he doesn't want to lynch him but immediately states "one of you can come to the graveyard with me" and adds he wouldn't mind taking scum with him. I interpret this as "no, I didn't call you scum but yes I want you to die because I think you are scum". Wha??

In post 6196, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6189, Lowkey wrote:
I too thought Gale was scum until I actually started rereading his posts, Yos

wasn't*

You're caught, stop trying to act like I'm posting BS about you when you're attacking my credibility. If it's not clear, yeah, the idea or notion that we're a scum group is absolutely fucking absurd.

Are you stupid? I thought you guys were skilled players. This is just bs.

Anyways, post some reasoning on why you think ABR's plays make sense. And then we will talk.

Attacking the player and not the player's reasoning. Yos has been town reading ABR pretty much all game. IIRC, he's given explanations at least a couple of times through out his ISO. So why the general question on his reasoning? It's like Gale is trying to drive a wedge between the two of them.

Post and are just fluff, distracting posts.

In post he against sucks up to Flum. It just seems weird to me that he brings it up again.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6328 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 6318, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6316, Sensei wrote:Gale could you respond to
Talk to me about who's scum.
No more noise.

I believe Flum is a very difficult player to spot as scum. I read through his town and scum meta and they are pretty similar. He helped me understand the difference, but all of them require a few game days to reflect.

My gut read on Flum says that he is scum, but I couldn't find a case on him, I don't think I am skill enough to scum hunt him without POE. I did ask for assistance from you guys, but none of you replied to that.

ABR is an enigma, but he is protective of my most scummiest gut read. And when I questioned him about it, he scum read me. Has been attacking me ever since, and his Day 2 play is scummy as I pointed it out in (#).

Why don't you think you are skilled enough to make a case on Flum? The only way you get better at making cases is to do it and then let people find holes.

But the most suspicious thing is how a group of people attacked me when I was questioning ABR. Started with Lowkey, then Yos, Flum and now Sky. None of them seem to have any significant reason, they are just reaching for things that they can find and are hurling at me.

I don't want noise either, so should I not respond to them right now?

So you agree we do have reasons for scum reading you, just not reasons you think are "significant"?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6569 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 6566, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skybird what did you do last night?

I did absolutely nothing last night.

In looking at Itlepip's role, the only section that is different is the middle one. He gained magic via being a neighborizer, I have to hammer someone to gain magic or go on adventures.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6662 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 6640, Rylai and Lina wrote:well

I really like to see whats Sky claim after Italy's death

~Rylai

Yos is correct that it was T vs T.

MC: Yos

ZZZX, it's OK, I can't remember anything you have done either. :P
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6669 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by Skybird »

Rylai, I have not used my hated ability this game. I won't until I feel I have a good grip on who is scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6813 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 6670, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Does your hated also come with a RB?

Yes, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that already.

In post 6682, Fluminator wrote:
Fluminator wrote:You're not a talkative one, are you.

I started reading TCC iso, and there is just so little content in so many posts it's hurting my eyes.
I'm think TCC and Skybird are our best bets for scum, followed by ZZZX, and outside shots on Zulfy, Goofball, and Klingon in that order.

Gale handled Sky jumping on his wagon much much differently than Yos, Loki, and I jumping on his wagon. He reacted in a very omgus and worried manner when we jumped on and called us all scum. When Skybird jumped on, he reacted:
Pedit 2: Lol Flum, has your read changed on Skybird now?

Reading through GWS' posts the past 3 pages or so, he doesn't look good. The posts feel off to me, as in not how I would expect town to react. I can support that wagon.

Sky, what is the feeling exactly? Can you elaborate?

Also, Sky's vote seems opportunistic to me. What do you think Flum?

It almost felt like he was taunting me that with that one knowing I was scum reading them both. He seemed less interested in Sky's actual vote for him, and more for my reaction.^
And that was basically it.
After that, the wagon just took off on him and he didn't have time to react to all the votes.

Cool Cucumbers vote initially felt like a "screw it, he's going down anyway" vote. But rereading it, voting then when he knew I would hammer and get a power throws me off a little. Albert was still a possible lynch, especially if they pushed for a double lynch, and I would have expected scum them to get a double lynch in. I need to finish re-reading them.

VOTE: Skybird
So many things keep adding up on her and I still have yet to see a town tell. For anyone who doesn't want her lynched, give me a post that come across as townie from her please.

I could be convinced to vote for Cucumbers.

Whatever Flum. Though I'm really tempted to call you Flub just to piss you off.

In post 6691, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6673, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

There's something weird going on.

itlepip RB+hated DS N1, and Zulfy N2.
Skybird claims to have never used this power.
GWS was scum, and had an enhanced version of the ability that itlepips flip showed, and gave permanent hated modifiers.
Yosarian claimed permanently hated on D2, and I believe R&L also claimed to have received a hated modifier. R&L, was yours also permanent, or was it temporary? Nobody else claimed to have used the power.

Three possible conclusions(well, 4?): Itlepip was redirected to R&L, assuming theirs was temporary;Skybird lied;There is yet another individual with the ability to make people hated(perhaps without the roleblocking? I don't believe R&L's claim specified that they were roleblocked either); R&L is lying. Yosarian could be lying, but given that we know a permanent hated modifier power exists, and there was no counterclaim, it's reasonable to assume he actually did have that modifier applied to him.

Zxxx has claimed today that he became hated last night, so it seems there is still someone doing permhatred even with gale dead. That seems to back up R&L's claim.

Sky claims to make a temporary hatred. We can test her claim; if she targets someone and it's temporary then she's not the one throwing permhatred.

Hmm. Zxxc, are you temphated or permhated?

My hated isn't temporary, it is permanent and it comes with a RB for that night. If you want to test it, town can give me the name of someone they want me to use it on.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6927 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 6815, Sensei wrote:Skybird vote for someone.

I will at the end of this post.

In post 6833, itlepip wrote:Skybird needs to claim any magic she has right now.

I have already did that. The only magic I have is called Energy Chain. I've compared my role pm to yours. My pm reads exactly like yours for realm magic. Are you sure your hate was only temporary? Because Varsoon told me mine stacked.

In post 6874, Sensei wrote:Yes skybird is scum that is why there are votes on her atm.
Where have you been?

*shakes head and laughs*

In post 6878, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Yeah, I thought that too, but no. She claimed it was cumulative, and gave the specific example of targeting the same person 3 nights in a row, they'd take 3 less votes to lynch, and just now she specified that her power permanently reduces her targets lynch threshold, which is why she hasn't been using it.

But it has been getting usee....

Skybird, what is your power called?

-Cerb

Energy Chain. Just like Itlepip's.

In post 6883, Fluminator wrote:
In post 6569, Skybird wrote:
In post 6566, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skybird what did you do last night?

I did absolutely nothing last night.

In looking at Itlepip's role, the only section that is different is the middle one. He gained magic via being a neighborizer, I have to hammer someone to gain magic or go on adventures.

Lol. She definitely said her role was the same as Pip's in that regard and Pip's was only temporary here.
That's a contradiction, and possibly a scum slip.
VOTE: Sky harder

Go ahead and lynch me. Compare our role PMs. Then apologize post game for being so focused on me you aren't doing any scum hunting.

In post 6917, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:And yes, zulfy was roleblocked and there was no nk, buf zzzx was also roleblocked, and who knows what protectives we have floating around or other crap people haven't claimed yet that may have contributed to it.

It's not unreasonable that a hated power could be town and compulsive, but why wouldn't skybird just say so as town? Unless you're suggesting that there were 3, one scum, one compulsive, and one town that hasn't been used.

-Cerb

Pedit: zzzx claimed he was roleblocked last night when he attempted to track dgb, and that he is now permanently hated.

My hate is not compulsive.

Did you guys miss where I said I'd target anyone you want me to target tonight? I don't know how to be more transparent or town than that. Just don't make me hit someone who already is hated because there has to be one more scum with the hate mechanism and they will most likely also hit whoever you tell me to target.

VOTE: Zulfy

I am busy as heck in RL right now. Doing 10-12 hours at work each day and I'm heading in on Saturday again. I need a new job. :cry:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6929 (isolation #130) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Skybird »

Great CC. I have read his flip. I'm telling you the wording for Energy Chain is identical to mine. It's not my fault if the mod decided to make them function differently.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6934 (isolation #131) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Skybird »

I've actually been informed that my hate is not permanent. I misunderstood what the mod said when I asked about it.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6935 (isolation #132) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Skybird »

Thanks for clearing that up Varsoon. <3
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7029 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Skybird »

ZZZX, you've been acting pretty sure that DGB is scum.

VOTE: DGB
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7037 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Skybird »

ABR, your scumdar is off on at least one of us and most likely two. I am town and I'm pretty sure Yos is. Zulfy is eh to me. I could vote him.

What has DGB done to make you think she's town?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7399 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Skybird »

TCC/Cerb, you mentioned your play and Drixx' play is very similar. I was in another game with Drixx where he claimed 3rd party that can win with town. In the end, he was scum.

Everyone, I intend to vote TCC when I get home tonight if he is still alive. I'm late for work and don't have time to figure out where he is on the vote count and I don't want to accidentally hammer.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7671 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

OK, work was hell today and I don't have time to catch up all the way. Just letting you know that I'm here and reading back on pg 303.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7756 (isolation #137) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 7692, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 7690, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7414, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oooh, actually, I just had a thought! Since I realized the idea of having skybird RB us is meh if you don't think she's town(which pretty much nobody should think), How about on the nights when you don't want us to shoot anyone, we attempt to shoot skybird, and skybird roleblocks us. If anyone gets stumped other than her, then you know we betrayed you and lynch us, and it ensures she doesn't use her roleblock to stop anything else that's going on unless she wants to die herself.

That's if you don't trust skybird only, ofc.

-Cerb

pedit:

That leaves us to wonder about Zulfy.

Wasn't there a plan to have Skybird block him tonight?

There was a suggestion that skybird block me? I think it would be better if zulfy does it because it's testable then, just a superior play.

-Cerb

If I read correctly, your treestump goes through regardless of role blocks.

Changes in attitude on 3rd parties is going to take time. I for one will need to see some 3rd parties flip that definitely state they can win with town before I start believing it.

VOTE: The Cool Cucumbers
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7801 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 7765, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Stop with the fearmongering yosarian. You KNOW it's suicide for us to take a shot without approval, so why do you keep suggesting we would? That would be blatantly playing against our win con. Deliberately taking an action which will result in our immediate death is not exactly the best way to win with our role.

Also, skybird, you just voted because of a complete misunderstanding of our actual role. How can anyone even consider going along with this crap when it's being helped along by blatant misinterpretation of our abilities?

-Cerb

OK, so help me out here. What am I misunderstanding?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7802 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 7776, Varsoon wrote:
Due to the rules infraction being on Frozen Angel's part, I will allow Shiro to replace into the slot on two conditions:
1. A majority of the players agree that this is okay
2. Shiro wants to replace in

I'm OK with Shiro remaining in the game.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7869 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 7810, Lowkey wrote:
In post 7399, Skybird wrote:TCC/Cerb, you mentioned your play and Drixx' play is very similar. I was in another game with Drixx where he claimed 3rd party that can win with town. In the end, he was scum.

Everyone, I intend to vote TCC when I get home tonight if he is still alive. I'm late for work and don't have time to figure out where he is on the vote count and I don't want to accidentally hammer.

In post 7671, Skybird wrote:OK, work was hell today and I don't have time to catch up all the way. Just letting you know that I'm here and reading back on pg 303.

In post 7756, Skybird wrote:
In post 7692, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 7690, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7414, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oooh, actually, I just had a thought! Since I realized the idea of having skybird RB us is meh if you don't think she's town(which pretty much nobody should think), How about on the nights when you don't want us to shoot anyone, we attempt to shoot skybird, and skybird roleblocks us. If anyone gets stumped other than her, then you know we betrayed you and lynch us, and it ensures she doesn't use her roleblock to stop anything else that's going on unless she wants to die herself.

That's if you don't trust skybird only, ofc.

-Cerb

pedit:

That leaves us to wonder about Zulfy.

Wasn't there a plan to have Skybird block him tonight?

There was a suggestion that skybird block me? I think it would be better if zulfy does it because it's testable then, just a superior play.

-Cerb

If I read correctly, your treestump goes through regardless of role blocks.

Changes in attitude on 3rd parties is going to take time. I for one will need to see some 3rd parties flip that definitely state they can win with town before I start believing it.

VOTE: The Cool Cucumbers

These 3 are what Skybird's been posting btw among all of the drama that's gone on. I will happily lynch Skybird too; Skybird is scum.

You are going to lynch me because I'm busy IRL? At this point, I honestly don't care.

I will unvote TCC right now. After I catch up I might be putting that vote back on depending on what's in the however many pages I have to read just to catch up.
UNVOTE: tcc
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7870 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 7811, Fluminator wrote:Yes, Sky is still scum.
Busy studying for a midterm for tomorrow right now. I'd agree we should keep Cucumbers below L-2 for now.

When I flip town, you guys should really take a serious look at Flum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7872 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:55 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 7866, ZZZX wrote:Flavor IS alignment..

No, not totally correct.

In post 2842, Varsoon wrote:
Scum have safe fake claims in this game with flavor that matches all of their abilities.
If there are third party factions, they have fake claims as well.
Flavor is not indicative of alignment unless otherwise written on your role card.

TCC what is your fake claim?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7879 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Skybird »

I wanted to see what you would say. Have you stated what your real flavor name is?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7880 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by Skybird »

Shiro, can you explain that for those that don't play the game (yet) like me?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7883 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Skybird »

Good, then vote Flum.

Now I have to go to work.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8183 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8145, Drixx wrote:Mechanics Semantics (especially when multiple people are obviously confused and there are multiple posts in here and in the MC party chat showing that the intent was to hammer and I in fact had the ability to hammer) should never get in the way of the actual intent of the players.

Drixx, It is what it is. Tomorrow I'll even self-vote for you idiots that want to lynch me.

In post 8162, Lowkey wrote:I'll happily lynch the shit out of Zulfy but chill and wait for everyone. No need to rush the lynch.

Lowkey, how come you want everyone to chill and wait but you weren't even going to give me a chance to get home and give a last reads list?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8188 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, how will it affect your town read on ABR when I flip town?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8207 (isolation #148) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8190, Drixx wrote:
In post 8183, Skybird wrote:
In post 8145, Drixx wrote:Mechanics Semantics (especially when multiple people are obviously confused and there are multiple posts in here and in the MC party chat showing that the intent was to hammer and I in fact had the ability to hammer) should never get in the way of the actual intent of the players.

Drixx, It is what it is. Tomorrow I'll even self-vote for you idiots that want to lynch me.

In post 8162, Lowkey wrote:I'll happily lynch the shit out of Zulfy but chill and wait for everyone. No need to rush the lynch.

Lowkey, how come you want everyone to chill and wait but you weren't even going to give me a chance to get home and give a last reads list?

For what it's worth, Skybird; I supported flipping you because it would bring clarity to several things that are obfuscated right now. I don't have a really strong read on you in one direction or the other. Your flip has a bit of a spiderweb impact on other things though. I would have preferred people be willing to let TCC stump you so you could still talk and help if you flipped town, but people are super paranoid of 3rd parties (or 3rd party claims as the case sometimes is). There's a lot of reasons for that bias but I view having someone be able to scumhunt and continue to contribute as much preferable to someone being silenced. Scum getting stumped would just not say anything or else would spam or wifom and just be ignored.

Town stumped; however, retain the ability to play to their wincon.

Thanks Drixx. I really would rather be stumped than dead. I'm enjoying the game which is why I haven't replaced out even though I barely have time to play.

Drixx, I can vote Zulfy. I agree that what he did was pretty crappy.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8208 (isolation #149) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8204, Yosarian2 wrote:Sky, since we are apparently not lynching you right now, we are going to need you to demonstrate your role tonight to prove you have a temp hatred and roleblock. Do not target anyone who already has a hatred or fire vote on them though.

Who do you all want me to target?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8214 (isolation #150) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Skybird »

OK. I was just trying to show that I am willing to do what I can to show I'm town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8294 (isolation #151) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Skybird »

I am willing to vote no lynch or vote for Zulfy if that's what town wants to do. I'll be back in about 14 hours. I'm pretty sure the thread will be locked by then.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8418 (isolation #152) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

I'm home now. Are we ready to end today? I haven't voted yet and I'm willing to vote no lynch. But I don't want to end any discussion people might want to have.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8448 (isolation #153) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8446, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 8445, Fluminator wrote:
In post 8421, Fluminator wrote:Hey Cerb, before the day ends, what's your current read on Drixx?
How closely does he read the game as town and as scum?

Can you answer this now after Drixx so rudely interrupted.
Also, I told you you'd probably be fine. :wink:

Flum: Drixx reads the game closely aa both alignments, but makes dumb mistakes all the time because he's always playing in a few newbies along with a couple themes. He frequently misattributes things to the wrong person, but before he brings something up in thread he generally confirms his memory about an incident was correct.

I still want to know his reads on slots in the game, but he's still town, particularly after the way the end of yesterday played out. He could have easily just lynched me, but chose to defend me instead, and I'm probably the only person here who would have called him out for acting out of character and going after a third party slot....and I would have been dead.

DGB is still scum
Did anyone visit her last night to confirm, or were you smart? :p
Skybird, who did you end up blocking?

KC: I claimed orlouge, ALIGNED WITH facinaturu.
If there are any town vigs out there and you don't get yourselves killed by the end of the game and you just held your shot, only to bamboozle me into trying as hard as possible to find all the scum and thus lose, I kinda hate you.

Sensei, yeah, umm, Nelson is weird. Vitality rune thing while you had 3 people in the party who had fire/hate on them seemed pretty damn good, unless ABR was lying about that too (funny thing, btw, I did some research, the way to the vitality rune starts in Koorong, so....the whole thing about how ABR had to be lying about what rune he knew about that FA went on with was pretty much wrong.

Not voting until after we hear from people, but DGB is like 95% scum.

-Cerb

I blocked DGB and now permanently take one less vote to be lynched.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8449 (isolation #154) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Skybird »

VOTE: DGB

I agree this is scum.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8635 (isolation #155) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8451, Fluminator wrote:Sky, you did it on the claimed astetic? Does that even work?

I don't know if it worked. I didn't get a pm telling me, but then, would I have gotten a pm telling me my RB worked?

In post 8455, Zulfy wrote:
In post 8448, Skybird wrote:I blocked DGB and now permanently take one less vote to be lynched.

You or him? Why was my hate temporary?

Me. I permanently take one less vote to lynch.

In post 8472, Sensei wrote:I'm not sure why skybird decided to roleblock DGB, though. Now that you mention it because there was better people to block that we told her to. So it does kinda smell like a last minute gambit type thing to try and buy sky some townpoints. But meh.

You guys told me not to say who I was going to role block after I asked you all who I should roll block. I chose DGB because I don't know if she is really astetic or not.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8645 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8639, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 8629, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oh, and ABR: I'm much more certain DGB is scum than Skybird at this point.

-Cerb

We can lynch DGB whenever.

If Skybird is town, Flum strongman kills you tonight, then we'll have a hard time getting rid of Flum.

But if there's proof that DGB is making everyone hated, then do what you think is best.

Dude, something like two posts about this one I told everyone that I targeted DGB and was now permanently hated.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8666 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8647, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skybird. What do you think about tree stumping Flum tonight?

I don't think there's any need to tree stump him. I'm reading him as town.

If we can't lynch DGB today you should go ahead and lynch me. I'm not exactly being an asset to town this game due to RL crap.

DP is really striking me as weird. I don't know if it's a bunch of hydra dissonance or something else. But we are here on D4 and we aren't hearing a peep about VCA from the Titus head of the hydra. Town Titus would be busy doing all that kind of stuff.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8762 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8693, Lowkey wrote:
Vote: Skybird

Still want to do this. Not sure why we're ignoring it in favor of DGB just because DGB isn't posting and Sky's pretty much just rolling over in the thread. Hated/fire stuff is all speculation if that's the entire basis of the vote. Also, keep in mind we can do a double lynch on them.

Bad Lowkey. Being busy IRL does not equate to rolling over in the thread. I find it strange that people think DGB is town because she's not posting and I'm scum because I'm not posting.

In post 8729, Drixx wrote:My memory was in error. During the entire time in which it seemed that Skybird had been hammered, she said nothing. She immediately showed up and re-engaged once the gladiate was announced. I need to read through it and re-think things, but just reading her first few posts after the Gladiate was announced, it looks like a performance. My memory for some reason made me think she made those posts when she thought she was already lynched, but actually she made them when she knew there was no way she could possibly be lynched because the Gladiate had been initiated. That makes it look like an attempt to plant the idea of frustrated townie in twilight in people's minds.

Until you asked me which posts, I was trusting my memory. I'm glad you asked. I now lack any strong reason to town read Skybird. What was the case against her again Flum?

Flum's case is BS. You will realize that when I flip. But whatever. There will be associatives for everyone to use after I'm dead.

In post 8735, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 8695, Drixx wrote:
In post 8693, Lowkey wrote:
Vote: Skybird

Still want to do this. Not sure why we're ignoring it in favor of DGB just because DGB isn't posting and Sky's pretty much just rolling over in the thread. Hated/fire stuff is all speculation if that's the entire basis of the vote. Also, keep in mind we can do a double lynch on them.

There are solid reasons not to increase the number of kills. Also; there's strong reasons to be suspicious of DGB, whereas the case on Skybird is somewhat less convincing after her reaction in the latter part of yesTerday.

I would actually expect scum to appear defeatist in a situation where we lynched two of their most powerful members. Skybird being defeatist scum is probably in my opinion.

In post 8723, Zulfy wrote:DId you think I was Liza before I claimed?

No.

In post 8680, Lowkey wrote:I agree with what you're saying except I really hate the fact that my role is kinda bullshit. Like, I really really do. If he's scum, then I feel like I legit got betrayed and backstabbed by the mod after seeing everyone else's roles. If it comes down to this, I'm going to have to ask you guys to just stump me instead so I can participate and it will be easier to lynch Flum if you're going this route and are adamant about it. If people start to suspect me as scum, I honest to God can't be assed to defend myself here cause this game's some bullshit and my life is too busy rn for much of anything else except scumhunting. I am not doing quote walls or back and forths with people in LyLo unless by some grace I have the spare time to do it. I also will be able to contribute to this game just as much as I have if not more since I won't care about what I say and won't have any filter. Food for thought if you're really considering this stump on Flum.

You will live if Flum is stumped.

In post 8693, Lowkey wrote:Still want to do this. Not sure why we're ignoring it in favor of DGB just because DGB isn't posting and Sky's pretty much just rolling over in the thread. Hated/fire stuff is all speculation if that's the entire basis of the vote. Also, keep in mind we can do a double lynch on them.

Yes, I agree. Skybird's interactions with Gale were mighty suspicious, especially the part where she bolded a technique targeted at him, at his request. Everything about the timing suggests scum.

How is repeating something someone asked me to do so suspicious? If I had refused, you would have read it as scummy. So exactly what was I supposed to do?

Here's the thing people. I think Yos is town. Why bother defending someone like me as scum? If he were scum, I would have expected his opinion on me to slowly change since so many people are suspecting me. But it hasn't. I'm an easy mislynch. Why wouldn't scum Yos go with the flow here?

DGB is scum. Look at the claims. As town, if I had an ability that made a person permanently hated, I would have announced it D1 to at least try to prevent people from targeting me and getting slammed. Then she claims ascetic which is something that a townie would claim on D1, not D2 or 3. Finally when she "full claims" there's no mention of the ascetic. So what really is her role?

Klingon, what do you think about DP? Do you find it suspicious we haven't seen any VCA from Titus?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8763 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8729, Drixx wrote:My memory was in error. During the entire time in which it seemed that Skybird had been hammered, she said nothing. She immediately showed up and re-engaged once the gladiate was announced. I need to read through it and re-think things, but just reading her first few posts after the Gladiate was announced, it looks like a performance. My memory for some reason made me think she made those posts when she thought she was already lynched, but actually she made them when she knew there was no way she could possibly be lynched because the Gladiate had been initiated. That makes it look like an attempt to plant the idea of frustrated townie in twilight in people's minds.

Until you asked me which posts, I was trusting my memory. I'm glad you asked. I now lack any strong reason to town read Skybird. What was the case against her again Flum?

Drixx, you have to look at timing. IIRC, a lot of that happened during the day when I was at work. I have repeatedly told everyone that I can not post from work. I leave at 5 am to go to work and get home anywhere between 6-7 pm. Just for reference, it's 3:30 am here as I get ready to post this.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8979 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8804, Zulfy wrote:If its a passive ability, it would make sense to not put it in the technique list, due to the mechanics of this particular game.

I figure shes telling the truth because Sky targeted her and got blocked, corroborates.

Im defending her because I dont want a mislynch, regardless of how the mislynchee is conducting themself

Then after I'm lynched and flip town. Everyone should turbo-lynch you.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8982 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8897, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Like, I think the initial reason for wgeurts' scumreading skybird was because he felt there had to be scum between itlepip and skybird, pip flipped town, thus bird is scum. Then her play did nothing to give us any reason to think any differently.

Thinking of things the way I just did though, makes me consider reevaluating the initial reasons for even thinking she was scum to start off with.

-Cerb

pedit: yosarian, well...the thing is, even if she does have a single target roleblock that causes temporary hate...that doesn't mean she's town. :-/ I'm not even sure how strong an argument it is, in and of itself, that she's town.

This is very true. I'm playing horribly this game but it is what it is.

I noticed Lowkey was up for a double lynch today. If both DGB and I flip town, you might want to re-evaluate your town read on that slot.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8984 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8899, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 8897, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

pedit: yosarian, well...the thing is, even if she does have a single target roleblock that causes temporary hate...that doesn't mean she's town. :-/ I'm not even sure how strong an argument it is, in and of itself, that she's town.

If she has a roleblock and temp hate *and has chosen to never use it, she's town. No scum would sit on a rolebock+ forever and not use it, and i could see a townie being worried about using that in this kind of game.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! I keep telling you guys that I wouldn't use my roleblock until I felt pretty certain I had scum in my sight. That's why I targeted DGB last night.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8987 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8981, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 8979, Skybird wrote:
In post 8804, Zulfy wrote:If its a passive ability, it would make sense to not put it in the technique list, due to the mechanics of this particular game.

I figure shes telling the truth because Sky targeted her and got blocked, corroborates.

Im defending her because I dont want a mislynch, regardless of how the mislynchee is conducting themself

Then after I'm lynched and flip town. Everyone should turbo-lynch you.

see i kinda feel like THIS is a scumclaim.

Why do you see this as a scum claim? Dude is willing to give DGB a break on how she is conducting herself, but wants me to hang regardless of me conducting myself pretty much like DGB. Hell, I've been trying to leave town as many clues as possible to think about after I flip. You guys need to look who has been yelling for my head.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9021 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Skybird »

Honestly people, you are really pissing me off. Fucking lynch me and get on with it. If I was scum, I would have self lynched by now. I don't have time to pour over the thread and read it a bunch of times and am playing totally on gut right now. I can guarantee you not everyone pushing for my lynch is town.

In post 9013, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 9010, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 9003, Sensei wrote:Just realized that if skybird is actually hated I could do the deed right now.

If she's not actually hated and only DGB is lynched then that confirms Skybird as scum lol

okay cos I swear that looks like a scum going down post.

I pointed out she didn't do a brain dump and then she disappeared.

VOTE: skybird

Really Mollie? I went to bed. Maybe I should put that in bigger font.
I went to bed. I'm working 12-14 hour days and I'm tired!
Mollie, your hydra play is anti-town at best. You keep AtE that no one is listening to you. You won't let Titus post or do VCA. I get that you don't think it's effective. I disagree though. And as has been pointed out already, in SU Titus was very slow with VCA because she was scum. My question to you is are you not letting Titus post because she doesn't want to do VCA or are you really playing a strange game? I was town-reading your slot at the beginning of the game but now I don't think you are.

Yos is town. He's trying to work out the game and he actually can see my reasoning for what I've been doing.

ABR I'm not sure on. I don't like the fact that he doesn't really seem to care who get's lynched just by the way he jumps around pushing people. I don't think he is group scum, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's 3rd party.

Klingon is town.

DGB is scum.

Shiro is town.

Drixx is town.

CC claimed 3rd party. I don't really see scum motivation in their play. But close to Lylo they need to die.

Zulfy is most likely town, but I don't trust him. That's a gut read so no, I don't have anything to point to right now.

Sensei and Lowkey are misguided town.

Flum has been coy with his ability and what he gets when he hammers someone. I keep going back and forth on whether he is scum or town.

Now please get on with lynching me. You don't want to leave me alive because if everyone backs off and it gets closer to end game, I will be a question mark to most of you and an easy mislynch. Don't give scum that advantage. There's nothing I can do with my role right now because you guys aren't going to give me a hammer and you aren't going to take me on an adventure. So there is no reason to keep me around. It is honestly a better play for town to lynch me now.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10457 (isolation #165) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Skybird »

Varsoon, great game! I really enjoyed it. <3

Congrats Cuke people. I knew I should have pushed harder for your lynch. :lol:

Good job KC. I didn't suspect you as scum until the end and I was already gone.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10588 (isolation #166) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 10492, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Yeepppp. I'm always scum. It's gotten to the point that I flail as town because like.. I don't know anyone's alignment?? What?? How do you play this game when you know
nothing
??? :P

I really, really like this playerlist. If anyone's in a game that needs filling, or replacements, put me on speed dial.

Me too! <3

I'd like to apologize for my crappy play this game. I really had severe time restraints and should have replaced out. But I love playing Varsoon's games and I just couldn't do it. The good news is I had a job interview for a way better job that hopefully will come through. :)
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10682 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Skybird »

I like the sound of Blood borne. But you know I will play both.
GTKA Skybird!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”