Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2746, Black Ranger wrote:and if the argument from tictac is that convincing, why is Nero going for Dave?
What does the argument for Dave have to do with my vote?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Bad vote molla.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 2738, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2719, Almost50 wrote:This is his one and only post in the whole thread. It was made more than a week ago, and *gulp* mod didn't even prof him, much less list him in the to-be-replaced list!
he's not even the worst of the lurkers. Shite vote.

VOTE: Dave
I had a hard time reading Dave but I left it up to how he was only active when the game was boring. Disliked how he went into such detail of SB vs MB (and this is almost like a meme at this point). He did bother to offer reads on Saus/Titus with that tinfoil theory of scum prs which shows he's willing to think critically but he also then called Titus town, so.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 2750, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2746, Black Ranger wrote:and if the argument from tictac is that convincing, why is Nero going for Dave?
What does the argument for Dave have to do with my vote?
Well, is Jackal lockscum from not posting in the hood? This is only something you and KM should know;
not Tictac
. You can still go for Dave, but we need to know, because if you want a more interesting lynch I could, ahem, make Jackal disappear tonight?
QuantumQuasar
QuantumQuasar
Goon
QuantumQuasar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:42 am

Post by QuantumQuasar »

In post 447, Drixx wrote:So ... in a neighborhood with {redacted} but Black Ranger is in there. He did the whole "Look at how super helpful I am being" entrance combined with the "you know there's totally scum in this neighborhood ... you REALIZE that right?" thing. For as long as I've been on this site, and probably before that, those two behaviors in a neighborhood have been super scum indicative.

So I pushed him and threw some snark at him to provoke an emotional response. He flunked on the reactions.

Then {redacted} hopped in and baited Black Ranger into another pretty bad couple posts.

So yeah... BR is probably also scum. That said ... KM's response to being asked to explain scum leans was bad enough to solidify them as top scum. They win the prize of getting lynched today.

Nero, BBmolla, AF, A50, davesaz, EJ and S_S ... join me plx. Thx.
This is what happened originally.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Black Ranger »

14 hours after Drixx called KM top scum in the game thread he said the opposite in the hood. I asked him why he was going for KM over me when it seemed like A50 was backing him up on his read on me (and I was asking for his read on A50 in general, which I think he ignored in the hood but eventually called him town in the game thread). He replied to me that it was better to pressure somebody that was around, and KM was present and I was not.

I missed that the first time around.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Creature »

In post 2745, BBmolla wrote:This game is the Covid 19 of mafia scum
That's what I said
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Creature »

I would be pretty happy to in-game sneeze on some players
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean. Dave's style makes him a bit of a tough read. I think the difference between town him and scum him is that as town he has these comments that reach conclusions style and scum him he's always "behind" and just makes hollow comments that amount to nothing and he has no conclusion. I felt like this was town him in the beginning but as the day wore on I started to feel like it was the later.

I caught Dave here. viewtopic.php?f=56&t=79544 Is this scum him in this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave is moving at a glacially slow pace and it feels p anti-town.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2743, Black Ranger wrote:VOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Like this, CSF or Tictac the most right now.
YES

*gives Black Ranger a knowing nod*
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2753, Black Ranger wrote:Well, is Jackal lockscum from not posting in the hood? This is only something you and KM should know;
The only way that KM or I would know if anyone is lockscum is if they are on our team and I have no team. I can understand the argument that he's only posted once so he's clearly scum that's lurking it out. :/ A look at his activity shows that he was p busy in mish mash up until the 12th but I've had mixed results with the "posting elsewhere means they are scum here" tell. I guess he makes for a decent d1 lynch and if it goes that way it goes that way but I'd like to explore Dave and see what others think about him. There are also scummier active lurkers like Jamellam nk15 and Vault dweller and I'm not sure why him over them. Also a lil' worried b/c "he's lurking!" is a safe EZ push from scum.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:25 am

Post by davesaz »

Making a note that I'm at the bottom of 105. It isn't locked so maybe that wasn't a hammer?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this game turned into shit the minute you guys refused to lynch Titus (who after getting the wagon off them hasn't been doing anything)

BR is scumreading Tic Tac right? And ofc she's OMGUS scum reading me. But if BR and tic tac is town then that means she's pushed nothing but town.

@ BR
For the sake of the argument you are town. If tic tac and I both flip town how would you feel about Titus?

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2629, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:And Drixx has carried as scum in larges before

I don't really trust him at this point
This is asinine. "Drixx is good, so let's lynch him to satisfy my paranoia and laziness in reading him."

GTFO with that nonsense.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2764, Drixx wrote:
In post 2629, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:And Drixx has carried as scum in larges before

I don't really trust him at this point
This is asinine. "Drixx is good, so let's lynch him to satisfy my paranoia and laziness in reading him."

GTFO with that nonsense.
+1 Haven't read but yeah.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2763, Nero Cain wrote:this game turned into shit the minute you guys refused to lynch Titus (who after getting the wagon off them hasn't been doing anything)

BR is scumreading Tic Tac right? And ofc she's OMGUS scum reading me. But if BR and tic tac is town then that means she's pushed nothing but town.

@ BR
For the sake of the argument you are town. If tic tac and I both flip town how would you feel about Titus?
This game isn't shit. Stop whining. I'll be dead soon anyway.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2759, Nero Cain wrote:Dave is moving at a glacially slow pace and it feels p anti-town.
dave does tend to sit back as scum.

but also when he is overehelmed. tbh Id be more concerned if he made halfass attempts with bad (for him) logic than nothing at all.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like you've used up your alotted "haven't read" posts. Can we get anything out of you thats not a pushback/discredit of me, Drixx is my BFF, or one of BR/tic tac are scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2766, Titus wrote:I'll be dead soon anyway.
lets hope. Shouldn't that be all the more reason to use your voice and get your reads out?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2768, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like you've used up your alotted "haven't read" posts. Can we get anything out of you thats not a pushback/discredit of me, Drixx is my BFF, or one of BR/tic tac are scum?
Nope. Not until bullets fly. That's where the game is focused.

Ok, I lied. Both BR and tictac are scum but different teams.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2769, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2766, Titus wrote:I'll be dead soon anyway.
lets hope. Shouldn't that be all the more reason to use your voice and get your reads out?
I've tried. Game is stalled. No one can get further without a lynch or bullets.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't need a flip to have reads on the other 45 slots.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Drixx »

So I'm congested and a bit of post nasal drip today. And I have to go in to work. Cue coworkers giving me side eye and being passive aggressive assclowns because I don't stay home when general congestion in the sinus isn't one of the actual symptoms to watch for.

*sigh*

Oh look ... day one continues. It's not like BR could possibly actually do legitimate looking scum hunting this game or anything. /s
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2772, Nero Cain wrote:you don't need a flip to have reads on the other 45 slots.
And I've given some in my ISO. Insomnia town for instance.

KM I worry about but I can't sort them without flips.

Don't act surprised when I state that the strength of my reads gets better with time. It's a 50 player game with lurkers, subs, and chaos. I read people in relation to each other. This is all stuff you know.

-----

Let's hurry up and finish the BR lynch. The resistance right before claim spot screams not town. Don't you guys think scum would ensure we got that claim before backing off if BR was town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”