eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by eyestott »

@alimdia (and mono): I am the ROLE flavorer. My abilities are only to do with your role name. I have no idea what’s up with mastinas role.
With reference to Rabid, look at any of his recent town games, but especially that bit I just quoted, where he literally describes his scum playstyle being what he’s doing in this game. Look at his recent games and tell me he’s playing closer to his town game than what he describes as his scum game.
Also, eyesTott plz and thank you. Easy mistake to make.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

Happy to move onto RS. His ISO is underwhelming.

I'd like a claim before we get any closer to hammer range though.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 584, eyestott wrote:
In post 581, pisskop wrote:mine was that 'i just lost the game'

tho who 'i' is and what exactly 'thr game' is is up to some debate.
Please don’t reveal your exact flavour role.
We don’t know if it’s safe
All the more reason to suspect momo for his question number 2. I find it quite hard to believe that he missed your claim...
In post 588, mastina wrote:I meant to post a readslist yesterday but forgot to follow through on it--locktown of locktown tier now, up there with eyestott and Turkey.

This, purely off of one factor.

Titus's push on pisskop is not a bus.
pisskop is 100% completely and totally absolutely scum.

Ergo, Titus is town.
Spoiler:
In post 555, alimdia wrote:So you think Titus is right about BP+EP or just BP (pisskop)?
She's 100% right about BP/pisskop.

I currently don't think she's right about EP, but it's not like EP is locktown. EP is still very much, null, and in the (very, very small) poe pool (of four, maaaaaaaayyybe five, players). So she
could
be right about both. I don't think she is right now, but I also acknowledge there's a rather significant chance she could be.
In post 574, momo wrote:The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
So I actually like momo's case on Rabid because I was already scumreading the slot and these are good reasons for Rabid to be scum.

I don't think it makes momo any more likely to be town, I think the most likely case is that momo is bussing a scumbuddy both because he sees his slot is in a bad spot, he sees his scumbuddy isn't being very town, and he thinks the bus will help, and because to my memory of momo (which is, admittedly, rusty) I remember him being incredibly bus-happy as scum.

But regardless of his alignment, I'll thank him for the good case on Rabid and regardless of his alignment I might actually sheep it. (Because if he's scum, he's probably bussing; if he's town, he's probably right.)

Basically, there's three slots I will vote today:
pisskop, Rabid, or momo.
The momo wagon looks like its momentum is fading, so that means we can afford to let momo live through today,
which leaves pisskop or Rabid.

pisskop is the stronger scumread, but this has momentum:
VOTE: Rabid.
This is an unsatisfying progression coming from that whole wallcase you made on Adorable.
Bolded: Wha...? That just doesn't make sense to me.
So I see, you DO actually think p*kop is scum, and it wasn't just something you said to get a rise out of him... Perhaps if you had made that clear in the first place then the momentum might have been there. Just saying.
In post 593, gobbledygook wrote:Vote the dog, pk
I can only presume that the ambiguity here is intentional... still, I'd rather you didn't, because if you're town you should have little reason to be ambiguous.
In post 599, alimdia wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 568, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:I'm still here but this day is lasting forever. Personally I can't do much until there's been some flips.
In post 574, momo wrote:Either way, here are my thoughts post reading the game (which has been very hard to do because this site just stops working every 10 minutes).

If I get lynched today (and I'll flip town), I'm a little concerned at how many people seem to be scum-reading
Titus
, when she is ridiculously town. Read her first few posts guys. Titus chooses not to RVS, sees BP as real scum, and basically tunnels for the rest of the game. I don't think scum!Titus would do something like that. It's the direct opposite of blending in and isn't at all the kind of thing I would expect from scum.

Most obvious scum read is Rabid Schnauzer. I looked at their most recent completed game, Mini Normal 2122 (in which they were town), and their isos do not read anywhere near the same. I could make my case based on the naked votes (a newish scum player could think they are being smart by pulling the WIFOM obiously scum wouldn't be that lazy), the fact that the tone of their posts does not seem genuine at all (especially when compared to the other game), or the fact that they say "I haven't done a damn thing...Doubt you have a read on me" indicating that the inactivity to prevent a lynch is intentional. EVEN MORE SCUMMIER than that, is the obv!scum post #568. They want the day to end, but won't do anything to move it forward. This pushes the leading wagon (the one currently on me) forward, gives scum a mislynch, but when I flip town, they have to shoulder exactly none of the blame themselves.

The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
you know i've seen like so many town ppl like rabid who basically do nothing but are town.
I like how you basically say Titus's actions are anti town, but because of that he is town, but Rabid on the other hand, being anti town means he is scum. I'm fine with him being a deadline lynch but there are actual people that are sus and we get connections off the flip, town or scum.
In post 575, momo wrote:
In post 573, pisskop wrote:Christ, I just got the oddest pm from the mod
Same...it's because there's a person who sets the flavor. Speaking of which, this is the same person that would have directed the mod to post that Mastina dances and howls under the full moon, trying to indicate that she's a wolf. Because the mod doesn't generate the text, its NAI. What it does tell us is that there's a scum player who is afraid of Mastina's ability to read them who decided to make it seem like she is scum. I'm assuming that the flavor player is scum, because there is no reason for a town player to send that message.

My flavor was something about Mudkip avatars, which is apparently a pokemon.

My questions for y'all.
1. Who on this player list has knowledge about pokemon?
2. Can you all please share the gist of your flavor messages, so we can try and figure out who is telling the mod what to say?
3. @Mastina, who on this list have you successfully scum hunted either recently or consistently?
In post 587, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer

I could also do Egix I think.
eyescot claimed flavourer. I'm not sure if the wolf message is from eyescott though? @Eyescott can you explain this?
In post 588, mastina wrote:
In post 575, momo wrote:3. @Mastina, who on this list have you successfully scum hunted either recently or consistently?
The Turkey slot, maaaaaaaybe Espresso (but I would say probably no to be honest), Titus, alimidia (admittedly small sample size butstill), traditionally-eyestott (but since he's been gone from the site for years, you can throw that out the window), Egix, Adorable (admittedly small sample size butstill), and pisskop. All of them I have had pretty good reads on.
In post 546, Churros wrote:Mastina what's your Titus read right now.
I meant to post a readslist yesterday but forgot to follow through on it--locktown of locktown tier now, up there with eyestott and Turkey.

This, purely off of one factor.

Titus's push on pisskop is not a bus.
pisskop is 100% completely and totally absolutely scum.

Ergo, Titus is town.
In post 555, alimdia wrote:So you think Titus is right about BP+EP or just BP (pisskop)?
She's 100% right about BP/pisskop.

I currently don't think she's right about EP, but it's not like EP is locktown. EP is still very much, null, and in the (very, very small) poe pool (of four, maaaaaaaayyybe five, players). So she
could
be right about both. I don't think she is right now, but I also acknowledge there's a rather significant chance she could be.
In post 574, momo wrote:The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
So I actually like momo's case on Rabid because I was already scumreading the slot and these are good reasons for Rabid to be scum.

I don't think it makes momo any more likely to be town, I think the most likely case is that momo is bussing a scumbuddy both because he sees his slot is in a bad spot, he sees his scumbuddy isn't being very town, and he thinks the bus will help, and because to my memory of momo (which is, admittedly, rusty) I remember him being incredibly bus-happy as scum.

But regardless of his alignment, I'll thank him for the good case on Rabid and regardless of his alignment I might actually sheep it. (Because if he's scum, he's probably bussing; if he's town, he's probably right.)

Basically, there's three slots I will vote today:
pisskop, Rabid, or momo.
The momo wagon looks like its momentum is fading, so that means we can afford to let momo live through today, which leaves pisskop or Rabid.

pisskop is the stronger scumread, but this has momentum:
VOTE: Rabid.

Momentum is BS. if you vote egix that has momentum too
In post 591, eyestott wrote:VOTE: Rabid Doggy
egix
In post 597, Titus wrote:VOTE: Rabid

*watches mastina and EP closely*
egix

VOTE: Egix
Yes please keep doing this, this is such an effective way of pushing people :roll:
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 602, Egix96 wrote:All the more reason to suspect momo for his question number 2. I find it quite hard to believe that he missed your claim...
I agree.

I’ve just realised. Keeping the knowledge I know to myself is likely to bring harm than revealing it right now. The informed part of my role tells me this: That someone in the game has a specific role. I will use a synonym of the exact role name to prevent fake claims. The role in question is called the flavour finder.

Now, here’s my theory. There’s a good chance it’s wrong, as now you all know as much as I do.
I reckon there’s a good chance this flavour finder is a mafia role, and that there’s may be some death note-esque shenanigans related to people’s flavour.
Otherwise, what the heck would the point be of a role that investigates someone to find out something that is completely NAI?

More in depth coming soon.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Sujimichi has been prodded.
time will end
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

In post 599, alimdia wrote:you know i've seen like so many town ppl like rabid who basically do nothing but are town.
Bingo. I'm town. This game just hasn't grabbed me, largely because I drew a boring role.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I don’t really believe you wouldn’t play this game because of your role if you were town.

What’s your opinion on Egix, RS?
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:01 am

In post 606, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t really believe you wouldn’t play this game because of your role if you were town.
Are you an alt? If not, then I get that. I was all gung ho in every game at first too. After 5 years...no, not always.
What’s your opinion on Egix, RS?
Hasn't made an impression in this game. In general, he's frequently lynchbait.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:05 am

In post 598, TemporalLich wrote:Rabid Schnauzer (5) - momo, gobbledygook, mastina, eyestott, Titus [L-2]
That's one lazy freakin' wagon.

How often does that D1 flash wagon hit scum? Less than random I'd bet.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:16 am

In post 574, momo wrote:Either way, here are my thoughts post reading the game (which has been very hard to do because this site just stops working every 10 minutes).

If I get lynched today (and I'll flip town), I'm a little concerned at how many people seem to be scum-reading
Titus
, when she is ridiculously town. Read her first few posts guys. Titus chooses not to RVS, sees BP as real scum, and basically tunnels for the rest of the game. I don't think scum!Titus would do something like that. It's the direct opposite of blending in and isn't at all the kind of thing I would expect from scum.

Most obvious scum read is Rabid Schnauzer. I looked at their most recent completed game, Mini Normal 2122 (in which they were town), and their isos do not read anywhere near the same. I could make my case based on the naked votes (a newish scum player could think they are being smart by pulling the WIFOM obiously scum wouldn't be that lazy), the fact that the tone of their posts does not seem genuine at all (especially when compared to the other game), or the fact that they say "I haven't done a damn thing...Doubt you have a read on me" indicating that the inactivity to prevent a lynch is intentional. EVEN MORE SCUMMIER than that, is the obv!scum post #568. They want the day to end, but won't do anything to move it forward. This pushes the leading wagon (the one currently on me) forward, gives scum a mislynch, but when I flip town, they have to shoulder exactly none of the blame themselves.

The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
I'm not a newish player. I'm Persivul.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:19 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 608, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 598, TemporalLich wrote:Rabid Schnauzer (5) - momo, gobbledygook, mastina, eyestott, Titus [L-2]
That's one lazy freakin' wagon.

How often does that D1 flash wagon hit scum? Less than random I'd bet.
You should probably claim
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:22 am

Bottom line for me at this point of the game:

1. I personally don't give a fuck about it. That will change by D2 or D3 but right now? No.

2. I replaced in at the beginning, so I'm not going to replace out, as that would be a dick move to mod. I've already been a bit of a dick in getting prods, not going to make it worse.

3. Since per 2 I'm not leaving, it's unfair to town for me to just lay down and die, so I'm making a minimal defense.

Take that how you like. I'll claim if you want. My role is provable but NAI.

p-edit: if more people say the same, I'll claim. My role per se is useless, but it could possibly be useful after massclaim.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:36 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why are you voting EP?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I'll be off tonight.

willing to hammer rabid
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:20 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Ok
I think he’s L-2 though
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:51 am

In post 612, gobbledygook wrote:Why are you voting EP?
Titus made a good case.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:10 am

Post by momo »

In post 602, Egix96 wrote:All the more reason to suspect momo for his question number 2. I find it quite hard to believe that he missed your claim...
I replaced in to a game that was close to the deadline where I was the largest wagon, read as fast as possible, and made my case. How is it hard to believe that I missed a claim?
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:14 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 615, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 612, gobbledygook wrote:Why are you voting EP?
Titus made a good case.
What exactly do you find compelling about the case?

Also, what is your answer to ?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:26 am

Post by momo »

In post 599, alimdia wrote:I like how you basically say Titus's actions are anti town, but because of that he is town, but Rabid on the other hand, being anti town means he is scum.
This isn't even close to what I'm saying. I'm not reading Titus as town because her actions are antitown. I think she's town because she chose to avoid RVS completely which isn't something I would expect Titus to do.

I also don't think RS is scum because he's anti town. The strongest point of my case was post #568, and that wasn't based on it being antitown. It's outright scummy. Now, after we've gotten activity out of him there's more.

His recent posts are reading very similar to his iso in mini normal 2117. In that game he won as scum, he took the same lazyish, questioning tone when the pressure was turned up, and I believe he used similar language to that he used in post #611. This is scum RS.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:49 am

Post by momo »

In post 600, eyestott wrote:@alimdia (and mono): I am the ROLE flavorer. My abilities are only to do with your role name.
I don't know if this is because you forgot something or because of malicious intent, but this is a blatant lie. I know this because I didn't get flavor for my role name. I got a role PM as would be expected in any game. I received a flavor message the next day brought to my by the role flavorer. This could be mod error in waiting a day, or it could be that you are lying. Which is it?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

Mono, I got mine as two separate PMs. I think you got yours as one because you were a sub.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 618, momo wrote:This isn't even close to what I'm saying. I'm not reading Titus as town because her actions are antitown. I think she's town because she chose to avoid RVS completely which isn't something I would expect Titus to do.
You should expect me to break out of RVS asap. I detest it. It's the best method to get the game started but it's not a good point. Basically, RVS is bad but no one has come up with anything else.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:48 am

Post by momo »

In post 621, Titus wrote:
In post 618, momo wrote:This isn't even close to what I'm saying. I'm not reading Titus as town because her actions are antitown. I think she's town because she chose to avoid RVS completely which isn't something I would expect Titus to do.
You should expect me to break out of RVS asap. I detest it. It's the best method to get the game started but it's not a good point. Basically, RVS is bad but no one has come up with anything else.
Sure, that's perfect reasonable. But in this case you stayed (maybe even tunneled) on your quick initial read the whole game. I think that's too risky of a play to expect from scum, especially when you began to be scumread by other people in the game.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:53 am

Note that momo and others have moved onto discussing other players. It's been determined that I'll default to the lynch at deadline.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:54 am

Post by gobbledygook »

RS do you want to answer 617

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”