pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

It was unpossible, but once he got to his special rules it became much more ununpossible
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 263, momo wrote:I'm really not liking this line of thought from Elsa Jay. This game is 16:5. We know that. It's mod-confirmed fact. This implies that there is one scum team and I agree with pk when he says at this point, it's almost irrelevant if there's a traitor. EJ is doing setup analysis, trying to appear as if he is contributing to town but it's through a series of posts that don't actually give town meaningful information. When one of the lines in the mod post is "confirmed 16 vs 5" there's no need to get into all of this.

VOTE: Elsa Jay
I really like this as well as Momo’s posting in general.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 22, Drixx wrote:Hello all you lovely people. So I'm in a hood, and our dear mod declined to give us a roster of who is in there.
I find it unusual that nobody has commented on this post.

I'm in a daychat PT too. There are at least 3 other players in it.

There are 21 players total, 16 town and 5 same-side scum.

Let's make some assumptions.

There are two neighborhoods or more, each with at least 4 players.

Nobody picked up on Drixx's post, because they don't want to out themselves as in his Private Topic or in a PT at all. If people weren't in a hood, they would be more interested in Drixx who claimed he was in one. Nothing in the setup said anything about PTs, except that daychat is active for all of them. So we have to assume everyone is in one.

Now what bothers me is the player count. Why 21 players and not 20? With 20 players, you can have 4-player or 5-player PTs with an even distribution.

21 can only be divided by 7. So are there 3 PTs, with 7 players each? If so, in my PT, 3 players have stayed on the sidelines so far, with 4 including myself announcing our presence, and in another PT, we know of Drixx.

What are possible distributions of scum in the PTs in 3 7-player PTs? 2-2-1, 2-3-0, or 5-0-0. The first one is the most likely (60%), the second one unlikely (30%), and the third option highly improbable (10%).

Therefore, if my assumption is correct that we're all in a PT, and that we all have scum in our PT, it's not safe to post our insights in the PTs as scum have daytalk and can share information, keeping the town out of the loop on content and slowing down scumhunting.

There's another possibility, however:

There could be a masons.

In this case, 21 players could break down like this:
3 masons in their hood
18 players remaining, 3 hoods with 6 players each

So here's what I'm thinking:
1) It's not safe to massclaim our PTs
2) It's safe for someone to claim not to be in a PT, although they might be lying about it and we don't have the means to verify.
3) If you're in a PT, you should announce your presence to the PT participants. Otherwise, you are damaging town cohesion and would therefore most likely be scum.
4) As the game progresses, if we clean out 2 scum from a single PT, it's probable that the remaining are town.
What about membership in multiple? What do you think of the possibility of one being an unknown masonry? (Do we throw that out entirely because of the flavor? Jigsaw is always watching in the films right? I only saw the first one).

In post 184, momo wrote:Has anyone in this game played with Morning Tweet before? I'm not really liking the vibes I'm getting from her, but I don't if that's normal.

Post #165 is a clear attempt at budding someone that appears to be a town leader going into the game, but her posts become most problematic when you get to Post #174.

"But what if it's
, like,
one of those doors"

When speaking out loud, people naturally add in filled words such as "like" or "um" to fill space because they are uncomfortable with silence while they are thinking. Making a post with the word "like" as Morning Tweet did here is not natural, it's a deliberate decision. The only possible motivation I can imagine for that decision is to appear more trustworthy/relateable. There's no reason for town to make that decision and for that reason, I VOTE: Morning Tweet.
Not liking this by momo at all. Stream of consciousness posts are so common in forum mafia as to be ubiquitous. I don't know how anyone could possibly type that "reasoning" with a straight face.
In post 186, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 184, momo wrote:Has anyone in this game played with Morning Tweet before? I'm not really liking the vibes I'm getting from her, but I don't if that's normal.

Post #165 is a clear attempt at budding someone that appears to be a town leader going into the game, but her posts become most problematic when you get to Post #174.

"But what if it's
, like,
one of those doors"

When speaking out loud, people naturally add in filled words such as "like" or "um" to fill space because they are uncomfortable with silence while they are thinking. Making a post with the word "like" as Morning Tweet did here is not natural, it's a deliberate decision. The only possible motivation I can imagine for that decision is to appear more trustworthy/relateable. There's no reason for town to make that decision and for that reason, I .
I dig it VOTE: Morning Tweet
And then Battle Mage comes riding in here with this awful follow on. That deserves a vote imo:

VOTE: Battle Mage
In post 187, SirCakez wrote:
In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I carefully yet bravely head through the door.
As you pass through the doorway, your worst fears are confirmed. You see Pine, momo, Morning Tweet, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, VaultDweller, Vecna, Hectic, iDanyboy, GeorgeBailey, Drixx, davesaz, farside, Battle Mage, BBmolla, GuiltyLion, pisskop, Albert B. Rampage, Almost50, xtoxm, and Blake Belladonna, all inside at the edge of the room as well. The room is enormous and stretches off into the distance in a seeming labyrinth of bizarre machines, dripping pipes and rusting walls. Amidst the group, disturbing weapons lay about, including guns, knives, pipes, and other seemingly alien objects. As well, tools of investigation and healing can be seen.

It seems the madman who placed the tape intends to realize the game of Mafia in full. No longer will votes and posts make a difference. Now, you must all fight for your lives. A large timer lies above, slowly counting down. Another tape recorder lies at in front of you, unplayed. Do you play it?
I pick up a gun and try to shoot
Battle Mage
with it. If that doesn't do anything, I'll snag a tool of investigation in the follow on chaos erupting from my attempted kill shot.
In post 211, Hectic wrote:Gamma Emerald
GeorgeBailey
GuiltyLion
momo
pisskop
Xtoxm
---
Elsa Jay
Almost50

For my own reference later.

Hi Hectic. Can you plz explain this partial ordered list? Just a sentence on each would be great. Don't just quote your later post at me because that list is different, and I want to know why you felt the need to post THIS one here in the thread, when if it was really for your own notes you could have put it in a PT or some other place for notes.
In post 213, Battle Mage wrote:
GeorgeBailey
GuiltyLion
momo
pisskop
Xtoxm
---
Elsa Jay
Almost50

Great idea. This one is for my reference later... :wink:

Pine
momo
Morning Tweet
Elsa Jay
Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller
Vecna
Hectic
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
Drixx
davesaz
farside
Battle Mage :cool:
BBmolla
GuiltyLion
pisskop
Albert B. Rampage
Almost50
xtoxm
Blake Belladonna
Game Over
And here comes strike two from Battle Mage. An even worse blank ordered list, and done (again) as a response to someone else doing it first. This is really bad "monkey see/monkey do" play.
In post 236, Hectic wrote:I'm in a PT with

Pine
momo - attack on the bat is so weird it's town, but depends on meta
Morning Tweet - maybe towny but might just be tone
Elsa Jay - awkward entrance, Bambi could be scum
Gamma Emerald - our savior and the protagonist of this story
VaultDweller
Vecna
iDanyboy - probably town
GeorgeBailey - GeorgeBailey
Drixx
davesaz - bit off
farside
Battle Mage - who knows with this guy :cop:
BBmolla
GuiltyLion - i will sheep GeorgeBailey
pisskop - natural and healthy
Albert B. Rampage - i reserve judgement for now
Almost50 - disliked joke response to my question, pointing out "crumb"
xtoxm - okay push on farside
Blake Belladonna - Hello.

To be very clear ... this is what I don't want you to point at. Explain the original list as asked Hectic. Thanks.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 302, Drixx wrote:I pick up a gun and try to shoot
Battle Mage
with it. If that doesn't do anything, I'll snag a tool of investigation in the follow on chaos erupting from my attempted kill shot.
holy shit hahaha

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 297, momo wrote:
In post 286, BBmolla wrote:ABR is probably scum for the setup spec

VOTE: ABR
Hot take. Why?
initial setup spec tends to come from scum in my experience

that's all I got
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Huh. Usually that's just a play style thing IME. I know others have said that same thing though. Actually maybe you said it to ke before.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Why are wagoning battle mage?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

I don't know what to tell ya Drixx. I just copied and pasted the player list from the first page as a joke. :facepalm:
In post 302, Drixx wrote:
In post 152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 22, Drixx wrote:Hello all you lovely people. So I'm in a hood, and our dear mod declined to give us a roster of who is in there.
I find it unusual that nobody has commented on this post.

I'm in a daychat PT too. There are at least 3 other players in it.

There are 21 players total, 16 town and 5 same-side scum.

Let's make some assumptions.

There are two neighborhoods or more, each with at least 4 players.

Nobody picked up on Drixx's post, because they don't want to out themselves as in his Private Topic or in a PT at all. If people weren't in a hood, they would be more interested in Drixx who claimed he was in one. Nothing in the setup said anything about PTs, except that daychat is active for all of them. So we have to assume everyone is in one.

Now what bothers me is the player count. Why 21 players and not 20? With 20 players, you can have 4-player or 5-player PTs with an even distribution.

21 can only be divided by 7. So are there 3 PTs, with 7 players each? If so, in my PT, 3 players have stayed on the sidelines so far, with 4 including myself announcing our presence, and in another PT, we know of Drixx.

What are possible distributions of scum in the PTs in 3 7-player PTs? 2-2-1, 2-3-0, or 5-0-0. The first one is the most likely (60%), the second one unlikely (30%), and the third option highly improbable (10%).

Therefore, if my assumption is correct that we're all in a PT, and that we all have scum in our PT, it's not safe to post our insights in the PTs as scum have daytalk and can share information, keeping the town out of the loop on content and slowing down scumhunting.

There's another possibility, however:

There could be a masons.

In this case, 21 players could break down like this:
3 masons in their hood
18 players remaining, 3 hoods with 6 players each

So here's what I'm thinking:
1) It's not safe to massclaim our PTs
2) It's safe for someone to claim not to be in a PT, although they might be lying about it and we don't have the means to verify.
3) If you're in a PT, you should announce your presence to the PT participants. Otherwise, you are damaging town cohesion and would therefore most likely be scum.
4) As the game progresses, if we clean out 2 scum from a single PT, it's probable that the remaining are town.
What about membership in multiple? What do you think of the possibility of one being an unknown masonry? (Do we throw that out entirely because of the flavor? Jigsaw is always watching in the films right? I only saw the first one).

"But what if it's
, like,
one of those doors"

When speaking out loud, people naturally add in filled words such as "like" or "um" to fill space because they are uncomfortable with silence while they are thinking. Making a post with the word "like" as Morning Tweet did here is not natural, it's a deliberate decision. The only possible motivation I can imagine for that decision is to appear more trustworthy/relateable. There's no reason for town to make that decision and for that reason, I VOTE: Morning Tweet.
Not liking this by momo at all. Stream of consciousness posts are so common in forum mafia as to be ubiquitous. I don't know how anyone could possibly type that "reasoning" with a straight face.
In post 186, Battle Mage wrote:

"But what if it's
, like,
one of those doors"

When speaking out loud, people naturally add in filled words such as "like" or "um" to fill space because they are uncomfortable with silence while they are thinking. Making a post with the word "like" as Morning Tweet did here is not natural, it's a deliberate decision. The only possible motivation I can imagine for that decision is to appear more trustworthy/relateable. There's no reason for town to make that decision and for that reason, I .
I dig it VOTE: Morning Tweet
And then Battle Mage comes riding in here with this awful follow on. That deserves a vote imo:

In post 187, SirCakez wrote:
In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I carefully yet bravely head through the door.
As you pass through the doorway, your worst fears are confirmed. You see Pine, momo, Morning Tweet, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, VaultDweller, Vecna, Hectic, iDanyboy, GeorgeBailey, Drixx, davesaz, farside, Battle Mage, BBmolla, GuiltyLion, pisskop, Albert B. Rampage, Almost50, xtoxm, and Blake Belladonna, all inside at the edge of the room as well. The room is enormous and stretches off into the distance in a seeming labyrinth of bizarre machines, dripping pipes and rusting walls. Amidst the group, disturbing weapons lay about, including guns, knives, pipes, and other seemingly alien objects. As well, tools of investigation and healing can be seen.

It seems the madman who placed the tape intends to realize the game of Mafia in full. No longer will votes and posts make a difference. Now, you must all fight for your lives. A large timer lies above, slowly counting down. Another tape recorder lies at in front of you, unplayed. Do you play it?
I pick up a gun and try to shoot
Battle Mage
GeorgeBailey
GuiltyLion
momo
pisskop
Xtoxm
---
Elsa Jay
Almost50

Hi Hectic. Can you plz explain this partial ordered list? Just a sentence on each would be great. Don't just quote your later post at me because that list is different, and I want to know why you felt the need to post THIS one here in the thread, when if it was really for your own notes you could have put it in a PT or some other place for notes.
In post 213, Battle Mage wrote:
GeorgeBailey
GuiltyLion
momo
pisskop
Xtoxm
---
Elsa Jay
Almost50

Great idea. This one is for my reference later... :wink:

Pine
momo
Morning Tweet
Elsa Jay
Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller
Vecna
Hectic
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
Drixx
davesaz
farside
Battle Mage :cool:
BBmolla
GuiltyLion
pisskop
Albert B. Rampage
Almost50
xtoxm
Blake Belladonna
Game Over
And here comes strike two from Battle Mage. An even worse blank ordered list, and done (again) as a response to someone else doing it first. This is really bad "monkey see/monkey do" play.
In post 236, Hectic wrote:I'm in a PT with

Pine
momo - attack on the bat is so weird it's town, but depends on meta
Morning Tweet - maybe towny but might just be tone
Elsa Jay - awkward entrance, Bambi could be scum
Gamma Emerald - our savior and the protagonist of this story
VaultDweller
Vecna
iDanyboy - probably town
GeorgeBailey - GeorgeBailey
Drixx
davesaz - bit off
farside
Battle Mage - who knows with this guy :cop:
BBmolla
GuiltyLion - i will sheep GeorgeBailey
pisskop - natural and healthy
Albert B. Rampage - i reserve judgement for now
Almost50 - disliked joke response to my question, pointing out "crumb"
xtoxm - okay push on farside
Blake Belladonna - Hello.

To be very clear ... this is what I don't want you to point at. Explain the original list as asked Hectic. Thanks.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 306, BBmolla wrote:Why are wagoning battle mage?
I can explain the drixx one - it's cause he thought I posted a legit reads list with myself ranked somewhere in the middle. :lol: :facepalm:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I am feeling Battle Mage, GeorgeBailey, pisskop, momo, BBMolla as some solid D1 townreads.

I especially like BM's vote on DanyBoy and I want to add another

VOTE: iDanyBoy

very little engagement from him and I agree is a bizarre post, the assumption that scum fake claims are flavor linked to the PTs feels angle-shooty in a way that I don't think is likely to come from town. It feels more likely to be an excuse to push a mislynch later - 'they claimed [x] role and they're not in [y] hood' - and less like something DanyBoy genuinely believes is useful in finding scum.

I'm also not in any hoods so if any of you all have a recruit or something get me in on some neighborhood action cause I wanna be in there
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I could also lynch Elsa though I want a danyBoy wagon more right now

I'm still gut scumreading Gamma too
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Blake Belladonna »

In post 197, pisskop wrote:Massclaiming early game is never done for a good reason.

In this case I feel like there's obvious modfuckery going on.
I'd prefer we didnt talk about the hoods at all D1, and just hunted for scum.
I agree with this.

I appreciate why we are having this discussion and the paranoia that comes from having private information, but the simple fact is that there is simply no utility to a neighborhood if we are committing to outing everything that is being said within a neighborhood. There are legitimate reasons why a neighborhood is better than the public thread for saying certain things, and within them lies a potential tool for reducing the process of elimination for which neighborhoods currently have scum within them. The mafia team's greatest asset is that they have more information than the town does, but town can leverage that into forcing the scumteam to show that to the town. Removing that option, to me, is a strange one.

There is little to gain from this for right now. A better course of action is to let it be and if something interesting happens that somebody feels should be in the main thread, then they will post it here. There is no need for ambassadors or to analyze the hoods at this time.

---

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

He had the most awkward entrance to the game.
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:14 am

Post by farside »

In post 286, BBmolla wrote:
In post 36, GuiltyLion wrote:Gamma why do I always scumread you
Town

Hectic's posts bug me beyond words and not in a scumhunting way

Pisskop town

ABR is probably scum for the setup spec

VOTE: ABR

Hectic stop being useless please

I'm in no PT btw
In post 269, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: GuiltyLion so we can get off the Almost wagon. He'll solve himself later.
Why did you make this terrible vote
Elsa was doing setup spec as well. I'm just wondering why ABR got dinged and no mention of elsa if it's a scum tell.
In post 308, Battle Mage wrote:
I can explain the drixx one - it's cause he thought I posted a legit reads list with myself ranked somewhere in the middle. :lol: :facepalm:
He's also voting for you for following Mono's case on Tweet.

I'm doing something different and making notes on a pad with this game. I thought I might get lost with 21 players and some players get forgotten as a game goes on, into lurker territory.

I'm going to go with my gut scum read since he hasn't done much so far to change my view with the post he has made and no look like trying to figure anyone out.

VOTE: davesaz
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'll echo Drixx point that scum may be able to see the hoods without choosing/permission to post there, so be careful even if you townread your neighbors.
Other than that I don't care much for the hood talk.
I am not in any hoods.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 312, farside wrote:I'm doing something different and making notes on a pad with this game.
I used to make notes via Excel. Works well,and improved the quality of my content, but became a chore at some point. I look forward to seeing how this works for you!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

at this stage we may as well just claim who is in what hood. can designated hood champions please list the people they think are in their hoods and someone can keep a tally.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 315, Battle Mage wrote:at this stage we may as well just claim who is in what hood. can designated hood champions please list the people they think are in their hoods and someone can keep a tally.
Vetoed.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah, Drixx not looking at the front page whether it was just a copy of the playerlist is kinda.....yikes
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 am

Post by momo »

In post 316, Drixx wrote:
In post 315, Battle Mage wrote:at this stage we may as well just claim who is in what hood. can designated hood champions please list the people they think are in their hoods and someone can keep a tally.
Vetoed.
I agree. Hood champions please list the NUMBER OF PEOPLE in your hood. This way, we can have informed discussion about the number of scum in each hood.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:43 am

Post by momo »

In post 317, Vecna wrote:Yeah, Drixx not looking at the front page whether it was just a copy of the playerlist is kinda.....yikes
Ninja'd me here on my last post but this completely.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:55 am

Post by momo »

In post 311, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 197, pisskop wrote:Massclaiming early game is never done for a good reason.

In this case I feel like there's obvious modfuckery going on.
I'd prefer we didnt talk about the hoods at all D1, and just hunted for scum.
I agree with this.

I appreciate why we are having this discussion and the paranoia that comes from having private information, but the simple fact is that there is simply no utility to a neighborhood if we are committing to outing everything that is being said within a neighborhood. There are legitimate reasons why a neighborhood is better than the public thread for saying certain things, and within them lies a potential tool for reducing the process of elimination for which neighborhoods currently have scum within them. The mafia team's greatest asset is that they have more information than the town does, but town can leverage that into forcing the scumteam to show that to the town. Removing that option, to me, is a strange one.

There is little to gain from this for right now. A better course of action is to let it be and if something interesting happens that somebody feels should be in the main thread, then they will post it here. There is no need for ambassadors or to analyze the hoods at this time.

---

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

He had the most awkward entrance to the game.
I don't know if I would call Gamma's entrance to the game awkward. In fact, in my (admittedly outdated) experience with Gamma, I can't see him playing as casually as he is right now as scum. I have him as a decent townlean right now.

The one suspicious factor I can see with Gamma is that he has kept is vote on BM from RVS even as a wagon begins to build on BM.

@Gamma, is this an oversight are do you have a reason?
@Blake, did that factor into your vote on Gamma at all? Your reasoning was vague.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 308, Battle Mage wrote:
See it's interesting ... it's very difficult for scum to avoid taking swipes like this. Dishonest is dishonest though, and you got VOTED by me for doing something else. The fact that you want people to think differently is telling. It's like you want them to overlook the actual thing that made me vote you. You actually read Momo's #184 and then quoted it and decided it was
sound
reasoning to vote for someone.
In post 317, Vecna wrote:Yeah, Drixx not looking at the front page whether it was just a copy of the playerlist is kinda.....yikes
Vecna gets scum points for trying to help momo sell that bullshit.
In post 319, momo wrote:
Ninja'd me here on my last post but this completely.
And oh look ... momo
ALSO
wants to perpetuate a lie.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Drixx »

Cast a net, catch some fish.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Drixx »

EBWOP: Vecna gets scum points for helping BATTLE MAGE sell his bullshit. Momo was involved but not the direct purveyor of said stinky load. He also tried to sell it to you though. Unless you like carts full of bullshit, maybe you should wonder why those three are trying to sell you one.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:06 am

Post by momo »

In post 309, GuiltyLion wrote:I am feeling Battle Mage, GeorgeBailey, pisskop, momo, BBMolla as some solid D1 townreads.

I especially like BM's vote on DanyBoy and I want to add another

VOTE: iDanyBoy

very little engagement from him and I agree is a bizarre post, the assumption that scum fake claims are flavor linked to the PTs feels angle-shooty in a way that I don't think is likely to come from town. It feels more likely to be an excuse to push a mislynch later - 'they claimed [x] role and they're not in [y] hood' - and less like something DanyBoy genuinely believes is useful in finding scum.

I'm also not in any hoods so if any of you all have a recruit or something get me in on some neighborhood action cause I wanna be in there
The interesting thing about 223 is that the logic involved would exonerate scum who are in hoods if they (using common sense) claim to be a part of said hood. If you view iDb to be scum, then this post almost confirms the existence of scum within at least one of the hoods. As you said, this logic would also further the policy lynch of those not in hoods such as yourself.

I want to know what Danyboy was thinking when he made this post. Not ready to lynch him just yet, but this is a good place to start our first major wagon. VOTE: iDanyboy
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”