ManateeDude, Hoctac
ManateeDude (1):
votato
farside22 (1):
bob3141
Nahdia (1):
gobbledygook

not voting (0):

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. day 1 ends may 31st at 12:55 central US time; in (expired on 2020-05-31 12:55:00)

mod notes
  • m

free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 418, farside22 wrote:
In post 392, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 388, farside22 wrote:town game
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

The only reason I looked into the games was his questions were a lot of questions that lined up to look like busy work (which is a scum tell in my book) and I wanted to see if that was a thing for him. As you look through his town games you see a player that is sorting through things and making comments in the game. Here just more questions and lot of not saying much about anything going on in the game to sort through. Also not an agro player to going agro looks pretty much fake in my book too.
It checks out... Alright i'll join your push here.
VOTE: bob3141

Also... that image. Are you flirting with me? :shifty:
It was supposed to me a magic trick. Im inferring that wor321, words, are like a madic act. I feel there is a trick behind it but I'm waiting on a few people that haven't said anything about him, like my new found friend bob.
In post 395, bob3141 wrote:If you look at my meta truely. And not in highly simplistic manner you will see i alternate.

farside do you serously think you can learn anything from meta. When a game is only a few days in. You even cherry picked one teh town games where i lurked and prod dodged by asking questions

game 2122

rvs vote
question
question
joke comment
question
question
question
question
none game comment-
comment about irritation about how nonI lurked in all game
me saying i think flav is scum
me saying flav is scum
none game comment
question

and that was the first 10 game days

so you say i dont mostly ask question as town is complete nonsense.
Cherry picking? I listed more then 3 games and you didn't list one to contradict me.
And your questions asked in those games are not aggressive crap questions as i broke down already and news flash a few agreed with me
In post 398, bob3141 wrote:
In post 289, farside22 wrote:
In post 271, bob3141 wrote:So what woudl you ahve done then farside in teh two situations

one where gooble inst fake claiming

two where gooble is genuine
?

Also why did you want to dig as to what teh claim was. Did you think it could be scum fake claiming mason. And if so why do did you think that farside?
I'm just holding onto this because the more I read this the less sense it makes. It reads like a trap question where no response is a good response.

How is this a trap question. This is just a scummy deflection inorder to try and avoid answering the question.

I am quite literally asking you if you thought gooble is scum fake claiming mason and what the reason was. how is that trap question.

Are you saying beign asked to explian your motivation and actions is bad thing

And the first bit im asking you what you would do under a) gooble says he is town fake claiming and b) if he says he is claiming mason. aka if its genuine roleclaim. And agin how in your mind is that trap question

Tying in with the last question.

serously how could you even genuinly come to the conclusion that either those were even remotely trappy.

Do you think a town player wouldnt question you about digging at a mason claim. If gooble is town fake claimign dont you think it woudl be good thing for scum not to know.
I responded to the question about gobble when i said null. Second asking a player how they would respond to 2 different situations that at this point has already past is pretty invalid at this point. But if you haven't gotten a clue he still reads null.
Why its a trap well lets see your follow up because i can say the following.
I town read him....thats scummy. I scum read him....thats scummy. My read is null.....thats scummy. No response = town.
Your tirade reinforces my scum read.

lol your push is stupid.

You say i have posted one. You miss the fact ive pointed out the very ones you have posted dont even support your case.

I pointed out how one scum game i played how you said I play as town and a town game where i played exactly like this.

And i can point out near every one is beign read wrong. And you serously need to learn how to read meta as you if you are town have incredibly simplistic and shallow. There is no shame not being able to read meta but atleast dont claim that you can.

So what you are sayign any response you can give to any question is scummy and you have refuted the fact that your not able to challange my point how they were normal questions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 485, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This town needs strong leadership.

Forget about the weak bob wagon with barely any votes. The madonna wagon is where it's at. Join the resistance!
My wagon has more force young padiwan. It grows with strength based on a stronger belief. Join us!!!
Man I total love all the star wars reference.
In post 489, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 486, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you saying we should listen to the guy that doesn’t care about day 1?
And how does a leading wagon with more votes than the newest one classify as "the resistance"? Clearly your wagon is not the resistance, it’s the evil imperial Empire.
Darth Vader. Darth Sidious. Gran Moff Tarkin. They rose from humble beginnings, resisted the corrupt republic in secret, and ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. That's visionary sith leadership right there.
:lol: :lol: Mostly bad guys.....I mean sure Darth turned to help in the end but he was evil and destroying all around him in the process. You want to change that to where it would be a good guy leading?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 437, Nahdia wrote:lot of people using meta this game :\

Spoiler: putting big quotes behind spoiler tags reduces walls
In post 342, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 185, Nahdia wrote:
In post 172, word321 wrote:
In post 162, midwaybear wrote:yeah sure
however, I am a bit cautious. I don't really see anything too out of the blue with word's current posts compared to his standard town meta
This is both "gratuitous" and was umprompted; theres no reason to do this as scum, and constitutes my first somewhat serious tl.
yikers a bad post in reference to a bad post. scumception.

idk bc that's a fucking
wild
post if they're both mafia but i sure do hate them both!

game is strange. normally i feel like im townreading too many people and have to adjust, now i feel like im scumreading too many people. who would like to be part of the townbloc? apply now.

VOTE: word321
Why is that word post bad?
UNVOTE:
@goobledy I answered this in

{Norway, Hoctac}
=GAP=
{farside22}
{ManateeDude, Aloratom, ABR}
{goobledygook, NDMath}
{Madonna}
{bob3141}
{votato, stan1ey}
{midwaybear, popopopopopopo, word321}
i get feeling allot think they can read meta but infact are just hunting through meta to match predetermined belief. And when that happens they are blinded by there own theory that they cant see teh very meta they have picked disproves their theory
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:15 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

only a scum deals in absolutes
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:17 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 501, bob3141 wrote:lol your push is stupid.
this kinda feels like scum who think's he's being pushed for the wrong reasons?

idk the tone... almost like yes im scum but the meta read is bullshit
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 501, bob3141 wrote:
In post 418, farside22 wrote:
In post 392, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 388, farside22 wrote:town game
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

The only reason I looked into the games was his questions were a lot of questions that lined up to look like busy work (which is a scum tell in my book) and I wanted to see if that was a thing for him. As you look through his town games you see a player that is sorting through things and making comments in the game. Here just more questions and lot of not saying much about anything going on in the game to sort through. Also not an agro player to going agro looks pretty much fake in my book too.
It checks out... Alright i'll join your push here.
VOTE: bob3141

Also... that image. Are you flirting with me? :shifty:
It was supposed to me a magic trick. Im inferring that wor321, words, are like a madic act. I feel there is a trick behind it but I'm waiting on a few people that haven't said anything about him, like my new found friend bob.
In post 395, bob3141 wrote:If you look at my meta truely. And not in highly simplistic manner you will see i alternate.

farside do you serously think you can learn anything from meta. When a game is only a few days in. You even cherry picked one teh town games where i lurked and prod dodged by asking questions

game 2122

rvs vote
question
question
joke comment
question
question
question
question
none game comment-
comment about irritation about how nonI lurked in all game
me saying i think flav is scum
me saying flav is scum
none game comment
question

and that was the first 10 game days

so you say i dont mostly ask question as town is complete nonsense.
Cherry picking? I listed more then 3 games and you didn't list one to contradict me.
And your questions asked in those games are not aggressive crap questions as i broke down already and news flash a few agreed with me
In post 398, bob3141 wrote:
In post 289, farside22 wrote:
In post 271, bob3141 wrote:So what woudl you ahve done then farside in teh two situations

?

Also why did you want to dig as to what teh claim was. Did you think it could be scum fake claiming mason. And if so why do did you think that farside?
I'm just holding onto this because the more I read this the less sense it makes. It reads like a trap question where no response is a good response.

How is this a trap question. This is just a scummy deflection inorder to try and avoid answering the question.

I am quite literally asking you if you thought gooble is scum fake claiming mason and what the reason was. how is that trap question.

Are you saying beign asked to explian your motivation and actions is bad thing

And the first bit im asking you what you would do under a) gooble says he is town fake claiming and b) if he says he is claiming mason. aka if its genuine roleclaim. And agin how in your mind is that trap question

Tying in with the last question.

serously how could you even genuinly come to the conclusion that either those were even remotely trappy.

Do you think a town player wouldnt question you about digging at a mason claim. If gooble is town fake claimign dont you think it woudl be good thing for scum not to know.
I responded to the question about gobble when i said null. Second asking a player how they would respond to 2 different situations that at this point has already past is pretty invalid at this point. But if you haven't gotten a clue he still reads null.
Why its a trap well lets see your follow up because i can say the following.
I town read him....thats scummy. I scum read him....thats scummy. My read is null.....thats scummy. No response = town.
Your tirade reinforces my scum read.

lol your push is stupid.

You say i have posted one. You miss the fact ive pointed out the very ones you have posted dont even support your case.

I pointed out how one scum game i played how you said I play as town and a town game where i played exactly like this.

And i can point out near every one is beign read wrong. And you serously need to learn how to read meta as you if you are town have incredibly simplistic and shallow. There is no shame not being able to read meta but atleast dont claim that you can.

So what you are sayign any response you can give to any question is scummy and you have refuted the fact that your not able to challange my point how they were normal questions.
You seem to miss that your questions were more aggressive here and nonsensical. Would you like to compare the questions?
In 2122 you asked your questions but you did not aggressively attack the player you were question? True or false?
here is a quandry
here is a quandry
This is different

?

You find it scummy because you voted and it is about asking what I would have done instead of why it matter.
You determined something scummy this game that you questioned in another game from a player and didn't find it scummy for them.

Vast difference, same idea.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:18 am

Post by ManateeDude »

VOTE: midway

guys join my spicy new wagon
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:19 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 504, popopopopopopo wrote:only a scum deals in absolutes
is this a starwars reference?

what is ur case manatee
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Hoctac »

Alber y are townreads on me unjustified? are you OMGUSing me?
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 473, Hoctac wrote:Alber what's the PTSD you got with pagetoppers?
^
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 505, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 501, bob3141 wrote:lol your push is stupid.
this kinda feels like scum who think's he's being pushed for the wrong reasons?

idk the tone... almost like yes im scum but the meta read is bullshit
from the whole post or jus those 5 words?
not yet sentient
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 495, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 494, votato wrote:i've seen this odd posting from hoctac before. I guess maybe ill re-evaluate later. granted the pagetop thing is annoying and everyone who doesnt know how to use a keyboard/mildly proofread deserves to be lynched irl, but its not AI in-game. annoying != scum
What do you think about Bob's: "I make spelling mistakes only when i'm town. When i'm scum i proofcheck all of my posts" argument?

oh that was joke. That i make loads of typos (typos not spelling mistakes big difference) in my town games as i bang out the posts.

While my scum games because i heavily manipulate players particularly those who scum read me. I often read the posts several times to see what gets the desired effect.

And in one town game i got called out for catching typos so i started putting them back in lol. And adding them to my scum game posts

its not something that you can read into until after the game. So looking into that will not help you come to the glaringly obvioua conclusiln thati ime townn
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Hoctac »

farside's tone feels a lil off this game but her push on Bob is p towny so w/e
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Hoctac »

hey votato ur tring me for the weird posting alone or the actual content of my posts?
not yet sentient
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:32 am

Post by votato »

In post 512, bob3141 wrote:
In post 494, votato wrote:i've seen this odd posting from hoctac before. I guess maybe ill re-evaluate later. granted the pagetop thing is annoying and everyone who doesnt know how to use a keyboard/mildly proofread deserves to be lynched irl, but its not AI in-game. annoying != scum
What do you think about Bob's: "I make spelling mistakes only when i'm town. When i'm scum i proofcheck all of my posts" argument?

oh that was joke. That i make loads of typos (typos not spelling mistakes big difference) in my town games as i bang out the posts.

While my scum games because i heavily manipulate players particularly those who scum read me. I often read the posts several times to see what gets the desired effect.

And in one town game i got called out for catching typos so i started putting them back in lol. And adding them to my scum game posts

its not something that you can read into until after the game. So looking into that will not help you come to the glaringly obvioua conclusiln thati ime townn
if it was a joke then why are you providing a non-joke explanation?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:40 am

Post by midwaybear »

because that's how you get people to realize that you're joking
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:50 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 512, bob3141 wrote:So looking into that will not help you come to the glaringly obvioua conclusiln thati ime townn
am i tripping or does anyone else think its pretty obvious bob misspelt all those words on purpose
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:58 am

Post by votato »

In post 517, stan1ey wrote:
In post 512, bob3141 wrote:So looking into that will not help you come to the glaringly obvioua conclusiln thati ime townn
am i tripping or does anyone else think its pretty obvious bob misspelt all those words on purpose
yes
In post 516, midwaybear wrote:because that's how you get people to realize that you're joking
this is a joke? if so, well done.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bob, are you just lolcatting now?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like you spend a lot of time defending yourself and cracking jokes. But you haven't taken a single moment to actually solve and tell us who real scum are if it's not you?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fact: Bob3141 is voting Farside22, with posts in his ISO suggesting he believes she is scum pushing for his lynch. Yet when looking at his newest posts we notice that his tone against her is irregular. Mostly trying to discredit the arguments on him and protect himself rather than elaborating why Farside22's push makes them scummy.
Does he think Farside is town blinded by meta?
Does he think Farside is scum maliciously pushing a bad case on him?

Bob's mindset is fluctuating between these two stances.

This is usually not how i'd imagine town to be responding in this situation.

- Bunno
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 512, bob3141 wrote:

this post doesn't have a single typo other than the ones added in at the end

this means something
not yet sentient
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 522, Hoctac wrote:this means something
Like what?

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:30 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 168, NDMath wrote:1. Nope.
2. Mininormal 2125
3. Not sure.

From tone I have hoctac and norwee likely town and manatee likely scum.
In post 169, midwaybear wrote:I don't get what is wrong with manatee??
In post 170, NDMath wrote:Not a strong read but,
Nothing of his rings townie, and I particularly see this post coming from scum.
In post 146, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 95, word321 wrote:while we r at it, lets try to make communications clean and fluid
the more content we have, the better
if we need to translate every 2 posts, we r looseing possibilities on interactions
dont like this post it screams "im towny"
In post 130, popopopopopopo wrote:in a large game like this, picking some VI to quicklynch isn't a bad idea day 1.
While I dont like the idea behind this post im inclined to believe it comes from town for now
In post 171, midwaybear wrote:hum, that post seems more townie than scummy than me
idk how good my tone reading is though
In post 173, NDMath wrote:
In post 171, midwaybear wrote:hum, that post seems more townie than scummy than me
idk how good my tone reading is though
What's your thoughts on stan1ey?
In post 175, midwaybear wrote:I like what he is doing so far. He is clarifying stuff and also trying to scumhunt(votato)
He said he was really good at scum though, but I still tl stan1ey
In post 177, NDMath wrote:
In post 175, midwaybear wrote:I like what he is doing so far. He is clarifying stuff and also trying to scumhunt(votato)
He said he was really good at scum though, but I still tl stan1ey
Similar to what I was thinking when I read his iso so far. His answers to questions all seem natural.

The more word talks the more I like his progression.
i reread the thread and this interaction stuck out to me. reads like 2 scum players lightly prodding it each other.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”