Umlaut (1) - Drew-Sta
Titus
Drew-Sta
LuckyLuciano
SirCakez
Nahdia

Not Voting
(5) - Fenraiser, NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude, Wake88, Titus

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to remove someone from the town.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-09 12:00:00)

Titus is VLA.
NorwegianBoyEE replaces Saudade.[/color]

Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Saudade, "the brilliant player" tragically struck ill after drinking a poisoned chalice of grape juice i specially prepared for him.
Long live the new king.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I think Bob v Osuka could be TvT because of the lack of strong outside interference. Most of the people commenting with the exception of drew and titus I believe actually tried to engage with those two. Every one else just watched or slanked (looks at own previous slot) and watching the chaos unfold in the background is something I think wolves would be content to do. If this is SvS I honestly would just be ashamed of the players.

In addition, the chaos seemed to stem from Bob misrepping because he assumed votes means scumreads and Osuka dodging his questions because he was misrepping. Their POVs differ but coincide in such a way that I believe would be hard to fake if both of them are scum because their arguments against each other when you take into account their assumptions
actually make sense

I was gonna rant more on the topic but it would be counterproductive.

@Fwog

The one and only.
I hate Fen for making this role
- Anonymous Person
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:38 am

Post by osuka »

In post 195, bob3141 wrote:osuka is funny, isnt he. Players like that are always fair game for being hoisted by their own petard
i would love to see you try and elaborate and see what happens

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:40 am

Post by osuka »

In post 202, Fenraiser wrote:In addition, the chaos seemed to stem from Bob misrepping because he assumed votes means scumreads and Osuka dodging his questions because he was misrepping. Their POVs differ but coincide in such a way that I believe would be hard to fake if both of them are scum because their arguments against each other when you take into account their assumptions actually make sense.
please tell me more about what assumptions
I
have made

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:53 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 202, Fenraiser wrote:I think Bob v Osuka could be TvT because of the lack of strong outside interference. Most of the people commenting with the exception of drew and titus I believe actually tried to engage with those two. Every one else just watched or slanked (looks at own previous slot) and watching the chaos unfold in the background is something I think wolves would be content to do. If this is SvS I honestly would just be ashamed of the players.

In addition, the chaos seemed to stem from Bob misrepping because he assumed votes means scumreads and Osuka dodging his questions because he was misrepping. Their POVs differ but coincide in such a way that I believe would be hard to fake if both of them are scum because their arguments against each other when you take into account their assumptions
actually make sense

I was gonna rant more on the topic but it would be counterproductive.

@Fwog

The one and only.
ayy welcome to the game bud
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Happy Birthday Wake. Thanks for the compliment. Conftown Titus is the nicest of my mafia personalities.

I also have thoughts on the major wagon but I am keeping them quiet.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 203, osuka wrote:
In post 195, bob3141 wrote:osuka is funny, isnt he. Players like that are always fair game for being hoisted by their own petard

what you will start spitting out more ridiculous unprovoked insults.
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 204, osuka wrote:
In post 202, Fenraiser wrote:In addition, the chaos seemed to stem from Bob misrepping because he assumed votes means scumreads and Osuka dodging his questions because he was misrepping. Their POVs differ but coincide in such a way that I believe would be hard to fake if both of them are scum because their arguments against each other when you take into account their assumptions actually make sense.
I
have made
I might have to clarify. What I was trying to say was that from your POVs (you and Bob), your reactions and thoughts make sense even if you both don't understand each other so it seems really genuine, something I think scum can't fake together easily.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Fenraiser »

bob3141 wrote:

@Osuka + Bob

Are you guys scumreading each other or not?
- Anonymous Person
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 209, Fenraiser wrote:
bob3141 wrote:

@Osuka + Bob

Are you guys scumreading each other or not?
At the moment i think osuka is just idiot town. Thats just to stuck in their own personal tunnel vision/world.

Its quite clear taht alough osuka is majorly overreacting it does appear to be genuine. The sort of person when challanged tends to be only be able resort to childish insults.

See how he made a super massive mountian out of a mole hill.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 161, Nahdia wrote:so realtalk, did anyone else just like... not read the whole bob/osuka thing? show of hands? o/
In post 148, Drew-Sta wrote:Why?
sarcasm, my dude
In post 157, SirCakez wrote:Nahdia seems sort of townie? I haven't played with her in ages so my meta is junk.
mmmmm why? any reasoning besides stale meta?
you seem to not care about other players which is a good thing alignment-wise

Black Ranger's posts read really overwrought. like they're trying to make sure everything looks right. I dislike it.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

It's weird that he voted fwog with me though
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:58 am

Post by osuka »

In post 208, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 204, osuka wrote:
I
have made
I might have to clarify. What I was trying to say was that from your POVs (you and Bob), your reactions and thoughts make sense even if you both don't understand each other so it seems really genuine, something I think scum can't fake together easily.
In post 210, bob3141 wrote:Its quite clear taht alough osuka is majorly overreacting it does appear to be genuine. The sort of person when challanged tends to be only be able resort to childish insults.
In post 139, Umlaut wrote:Need to read the Osuka-Bob skirmish more carefully but at first skim it seems to be making a mountain out of a molehill on both sides.
In post 210, bob3141 wrote:See how he made a super massive mountian out of a mole hill.
In post 163, Umlaut wrote:Thinking Black Ranger is town. 52 and 54 are actually quite towny posts IMO: scum has nothing to gain from starting that particular fight and the reasoning he gives (both for not liking it and for not commenting sooner) resonates with me. I think it's fair to question 55 but I don't necessarily take that vote at face value as being random.
In post 174, bob3141 wrote:I personaly doubt rangers push comes from scum. And do find it a bit suspect that lucky cant come up with reason as to why he thinks rangers push comes from scum
i didn't realize there was an echo in this thread... pretty weird

Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
- Anonymous Person
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:48 am

Post by osuka »

In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else

Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 135, bob3141 wrote:
In post 113, fwogcarf wrote:fwogcarf

but i think i got what i wanted.

VOTE: fwogcarf

Have you not got any views on anything else. Why does everythign you could comment on only be about osuka vs bob ?
In post 215, osuka wrote:
In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else
It is weird. I'm trying to wrap my head around it.
- Anonymous Person
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:54 am

Post by osuka »

Wouldn’t scum bob explain that for the most part?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:54 am

Post by osuka »

It’s really not that difficult to fathom right

Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Ranger/Bob scumteam uwu?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Fenraiser »

@Wade

Discuss with us. You've tunneled Bob before yeah? What do you think of him now?
- Anonymous Person
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

I noticed some people scumreading Black Ranger, why?
As for wagon on Fenraiser. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 54, Black Ranger wrote:1. Your story gives scum a means of coasting through the game all under the guise of "it's all in good fun"!

2. Calling it out prematurely denies information.

3. Calling ME out on not continuing the story means you surely don't care about using this story as a means of finding coasting scum.
This is the kind of post that is usually made by asshole town, i mean sure. The attitude is kind of douchey, but probably town.

- Bunno
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 89, bob3141 wrote:titus whats your role like, its not to borring i hope. As the last time somene got mod confirmed they found it quite borring. And they coped out and largely just coasted until they got repped during the night. Although im sure with your role confirming your alignment we will get good source of active reads as to inform us who could be scum.
@Fwog

You misread this. Bob asked Titus **how** is her experience being mod-confirmed town. Replace the first "whats" with "how" in Bob's quoted post 89 and it makes sense.
In post 175, bob3141 wrote:@drew regarding question pointed at post 60. The question was to ask what lucky thought of blacks push. I made no inference on rangers push my self. A question that was intended to dig out luckys reasoning for his scum read of black

A question lucky just answered with fluff.

I personaly doubt rangers push comes from scum. And do find it a bit suspect that lucky cant come up with reason as to why he thinks rangers push comes from scum

corrected. vestigial word got left in
This could also support the Bob copying/fabricating reads, though I'm wondering why Ranger saw it as Bob trying to get a rise out of Lucky rather than Bob slipping fake reads progression. 1+ for Ranger/Bob scumteam tinfoil.

@Nor

You switched me and Fwog btw in Post 222.

I really should sleep good night/morning bye bye uwu.
- Anonymous Person
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: SirCakez Dislike some of your posts.
Post , it's apparently a "scummy reaction" from BR to shit on a guy making story time in the Mafia thread? Why would that be indicative of scumminess? The story thing had nothing to do with the game, so any emotional outburst from it you can apparently deduce as scum/town?
Post , Nahdia asked why you scumread BR and you give some half-assed explanation about scum trying to get in "content". I do not see what you mean? Post elaborates, but why would a single RVS vote give off such an strong reaction from you?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”