Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1064, unwnd wrote:All I know from what ABR is said that Spring is acting like scum for (reasons related to his experience with her). I've sat here and townread ABR for his convictions but I've also seen that people don't like ABR and think he's faking it. Spring alone seems to be attuned to something I wouldn't be aware as I've never played with him.
Where did i say spring is acting like scum?

Prove this or you are 100% scum
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1066, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 153, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 152, unwnd wrote:
In post 151, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Instead of throwing Shade how about you actually provide something to go along with it.
I don’t like you thus far.
OMGUS
How is it OMGUS to legit defend yourself when someone shades you?
In no way is this OMGUS.
The fact you think you can actually throw shade Willy nilly like this is hysterical.
In post 151, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Instead of throwing Shade how about you actually provide something to go along with it.
In post 156, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:How about this.
Instead of being like “Oh TSE is bad lol look at this guy”
How about you ask me a question or make me explain one of my posts.
Or maybe actually explain why your not liking me.
In post 258, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 252, unwnd wrote:
In post 202, Raya36 wrote:
In post 195, TrueSoulEnergy wrote: The reason I won’t choose you and Dunn is because you guys are both playing pretty strong and you are obvious Town targets to pick to keep.
Usually if scum can’t pick their buddy they would pick you or Dunn because your the “easy route”
And they get a higher chance for a mislynch.
I don't think I'm following this line of thought. Bee and Dunn are obvious to keep I agree with. I agree that if scum can't pick their buddy a strong town is a good choice. What I'm not following is why that's a reason to not give Bee or Dunn the chain? Wouldn't it be better to do that and take away that easy option for scum?
I'm easily won over by no-nonsense posts ilke #175 from Albert B. Rampage but in terms of his direction I agree with SirCakez on Dunn that his behavior is mostly NAI

Another thought I had during work is the shade on midwaybear. This is going off the FoS list I've seen but ???? is what I come to when reading his posts. What about them is so concerning from the other lot who are essentially sitting on their hands? When it comes down to how I like to play games it's that I enjoy reading t`h
*Cough*
Hypocrite
*Cough*
You want explanation on someone but don’t give any yourself for yours truly. (TSE)
I’ll say this though.
Midwaybear at least gave his explanation on why he believes me to be scummy, unlike you.
I also feel like you might be trying to attempt to pocket Midwaybear and get him to Town read you because for starters he isn’t a main Town read. He’s a middle man. So town reading Dunn and Bee is casual. Their strong it’s normal. Not exactly going to get you anywhere. Now you think hmm. They definitely aren’t going to be the last to choose on the chain.
So what do you do? Simple.
You pick someone in the middle area AKA Midwaybear and decide “Hey!” “If I can get them on my side they will pick me to stay around”
Typical scum play Tbh.

This early argument with unwnd was where I started disliking him
Spoiler:
In post 427, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I was accurate in this game.
http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/to ... nt-4172486

I was “Chrome”

Everything I said he was accurate.
Macer and Fiend were the only possible scum left.
I was reading Macer scum over Fiend because Macer played so bad IMO.

I also disliked that he needed to bring in another game to try to validate himself
Spoiler:
In post 902, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 901, SirCakez wrote:
In post 897, beeboy wrote:
springlullaby>Albert B. Rampage>midwaybear>Dunnstral>NDmath>farside22>Starbuck

Chainless:(6)- SirCakez, Raya36, Pink Ball, unwnd, TrueSoulEnergy, beeboy

Ideal Outcome

>Raya>TrueSoulEnergy/XXXXX>Beeboy>XXXXX/XXXXX

XXXXX = PB, Sircakez, Unwnd

Raya: Can't be lynched so should be cleared sooner.
TSE: Apparently people have issue with him and having a non globally town read player here forever puts a ??? on the other player who wasn't killed. So I'd like to go after TSE as the big murder boi.
TSE's tunnel/ engagement on unwnd felt legit, I thought they had real conviction and frustration behind that push and it's not a spot when scum would feel the need or have that genuine kind of emotion over something. Reminds me of my old gameplay and I know as scum this is much harder to fake before lylo/near lylo where losing out on the push is essentially a loss. The emotional attachment he has to "being listened to" is different then a "staying alive" emotion that either town or scum can experience.

I am not sure which of those 3 are worth killing. I'd have to think it out a bit more, my issue with not putting PB higher then Sircakez despite my reads list implying that is the case is when I tried to word my justification for it I couldn't actually do a very good job of it which is the signs of a bad read. I am not a player who will force onto people something I feel "more comfortable" with, I only shove my ideas when I strongly stand by it.
I think flipping TSE is best because they are such a contentious slot
I think lying one of you or Unwnd is best.
What was/is your read on Unwnd currently?

And then here he's trying to get two of his attackers in unwnd and myself killed
Thank you for doing this. I was having issues getting a read on you because it just seemed you were agreeing with others views. I noted when someone said PB was a light scum read, you piped in with saying the same thing. I have commented about my issues with TSE and his play so I just thought you were trying to go off my comments and wanted to see if you had a back up on why you were reading things the way you said you were.
Well and your list about ABR and Star as scum was really weird to have them listed together. I mean I know scum bus but Abr is more attacking SB and SB reads and attacks him back so I wondered if you read that as SvS or why you had them on your scum list together.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

I actually want to call unwnd town just because I haven't seen anythign explicitly scummy from them and the way they've been pushed into this final two trap with me feels really scum-motivated
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:36 am

In post 1077, SirCakez wrote:I actually want to call unwnd town just because I haven't seen anythign explicitly scummy from them and the way they've been pushed into this final two trap with me feels really scum-motivated
If he isn't reading and just saying town sounding things, and making stuff up to cover for the fact he isn't reading, that makes him likely to be scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1062, farside22 wrote:
In post 1059, unwnd wrote:The cognitive dissonance at display here will become really sinister if it's not squashed sooner rather than later. I don't understand why I'm bottom two but if I get lynched, but the sudden compliance just reads like scum is not at all worried about this phase. I wouldn't be shocked if Me/Cakez are both town at this rate.
You maybe right.
Scum reads were you with tse. Once the chain started it was Sl, abr to mid to dunn nd to raya, me, sb.

What do you think about the chouces made by each.
Your list is wonky, farside. I gave it to Raya.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1076, farside22 wrote:
Spoiler:
OMGUS
In no way is this OMGUS.
The fact you think you can actually throw shade Willy nilly like this is hysterical.
In post 195, TrueSoulEnergy wrote: The reason I won’t choose you and Dunn is because you guys are both playing pretty strong and you are obvious Town targets to pick to keep.
Usually if scum can’t pick their buddy they would pick you or Dunn because your the “easy route”
I don't think I'm following this line of thought. Bee and Dunn are obvious to keep I agree with. I agree that if scum can't pick their buddy a strong town is a good choice. What I'm not following is why that's a reason to not give Bee or Dunn the chain? Wouldn't it be better to do that and take away that easy option for scum?
I'm easily won over by no-nonsense posts ilke #175 from Albert B. Rampage but in terms of his direction I agree with SirCakez on Dunn that his behavior is mostly NAI

Another thought I had during work is the shade on midwaybear. This is going off the FoS list I've seen but ???? is what I come to when reading his posts. What about them is so concerning from the other lot who are essentially sitting on their hands? When it comes down to how I like to play games it's that I enjoy reading t`h
*Cough*
Hypocrite
*Cough*
You want explanation on someone but don’t give any yourself for yours truly. (TSE)
I’ll say this though.
Midwaybear at least gave his explanation on why he believes me to be scummy, unlike you.
I also feel like you might be trying to attempt to pocket Midwaybear and get him to Town read you because for starters he isn’t a main Town read. He’s a middle man. So town reading Dunn and Bee is casual. Their strong it’s normal. Not exactly going to get you anywhere. Now you think hmm. They definitely aren’t going to be the last to choose on the chain.
You pick someone in the middle area AKA Midwaybear and decide “Hey!” “If I can get them on my side they will pick me to stay around”
Typical scum play Tbh.

Spoiler:

I was “Chrome”

I also disliked that he needed to bring in another game to try to validate himself
Spoiler:

Ideal Outcome

TSE: Apparently people have issue with him and having a non globally town read player here forever puts a ??? on the other player who wasn't killed. So I'd like to go after TSE as the big murder boi.
TSE's tunnel/ engagement on unwnd felt legit, I thought they had real conviction and frustration behind that push and it's not a spot when scum would feel the need or have that genuine kind of emotion over something. Reminds me of my old gameplay and I know as scum this is much harder to fake before lylo/near lylo where losing out on the push is essentially a loss. The emotional attachment he has to "being listened to" is different then a "staying alive" emotion that either town or scum can experience.

I am not sure which of those 3 are worth killing. I'd have to think it out a bit more, my issue with not putting PB higher then Sircakez despite my reads list implying that is the case is when I tried to word my justification for it I couldn't actually do a very good job of it which is the signs of a bad read. I am not a player who will force onto people something I feel "more comfortable" with, I only shove my ideas when I strongly stand by it.

And then here he's trying to get two of his attackers in unwnd and myself killed
Thank you for doing this. I was having issues getting a read on you because it just seemed you were agreeing with others views. I noted when someone said PB was a light scum read, you piped in with saying the same thing. I have commented about my issues with TSE and his play so I just thought you were trying to go off my comments and wanted to see if you had a back up on why you were reading things the way you said you were.
Well and your list about ABR and Star as scum was really weird to have them listed together. I mean I know scum bus but Abr is more attacking SB and SB reads and attacks him back so I wondered if you read that as SvS or why you had them on your scum list together.
I called PB light scum back then because he is not playing like my previous town games with him and he doesn't have much reasoning of why other than his Silver Bullet alter-ego. But then I brought up Flying Scumsman and he just sort of ignored it. And his progression on everything feels kinda fake, esp myself.
I don't think ABR/SB are scum together because of their arguments like you said. But I have independent reasons to scumread both.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1078, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1077, SirCakez wrote:I actually want to call unwnd town just because I haven't seen anythign explicitly scummy from them and the way they've been pushed into this final two trap with me feels really scum-motivated
If he isn't reading and just saying town sounding things, and making stuff up to cover for the fact he isn't reading, that makes him likely to be scum.
What are you getting at here? It seems to me like he's reading.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:37 am

In post 1080, SirCakez wrote:I don't think ABR/SB are scum together because of their arguments like you said. But I have independent reasons to scumread both.
You are right to scumread Starbuck.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm aware
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 541, Albert B. Rampage wrote:deny it boys this is a bad team
In post 539, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DENY QUIZ TEAM
In post 553, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Because theres scum in there. Who's in favor of putting sircakez in charge of the chain tomorrow?
In post 1075, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1064, unwnd wrote:All I know from what ABR is said that Spring is acting like scum for (reasons related to his experience with her). I've sat here and townread ABR for his convictions but I've also seen that people don't like ABR and think he's faking it. Spring alone seems to be attuned to something I wouldn't be aware as I've never played with him.

Having read into your posts leading up to Spring calling you scum, you seemed very against the team and then defaulted to calling Spring dumb town after she called you scum. Forgive me mixing things up but it still seems like I'm not invited to your birthday party either way. I definitely don't get that notion however and I think you're gonna keep it to yourself because again--you have experience with her and I don't.
Stop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 am

In post 1081, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1064, unwnd wrote:
All I know from what ABR is said that Spring is acting like scum
for (reasons related to his experience with her). I've sat here and townread ABR for his convictions but I've also seen that people don't like ABR and think he's faking it. Spring alone seems to be attuned to something I wouldn't be aware as I've never played with him.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:39 am

okay im feeling good about unwnd scum
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:40 am

Post by unwnd »

It's okay you can apologize to me later I won't blame you for it Tony Stark
Stop
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1070, unwnd wrote:
In post 1059, unwnd wrote:The cognitive dissonance at display here will become really sinister if it's not squashed sooner rather than later. I don't understand why I'm bottom two but if I get lynched, but the sudden compliance just reads like scum is not at all worried about this phase. I wouldn't be shocked if Me/Cakez are both town at this rate.
You maybe right.
Scum reads were you with tse. Once the chain started it was Sl, abr to mid to dunn nd to raya, me, sb.

I have been sitting here wondering why the chain suddenly started to move at a breakneck speed once ABR received it. I had a kneejerk reaction denying the quiz because it seemed like the reasons to passing the chain was instilled by this hurry up! mentality and nobody had to really justify their choices. I asked Dunn about it and while he did answer, it left me wanting more.

I was writing up a small paragraph about my feeling of each individual pass but ultimately I think the reason for the passes were already decided in a sense. Once ABR outed that the quiz people are lynch immune others just shrugged their shoulders and were throwing the chain from anyone not in the quiz. I think it will be very telling based on these quiz votes and also the outcome of the quiz in this regard. In fact I'd say that outcome is much more important than the way the chain has been tossed.
And the playing yelling at everyone about the quiz and wanting to lynch SB gives it to mid who isn't even on the list he proposed to be on the quiz.

In post 1072, SirCakez wrote:I'm apparently some fucking consensus scumread now and no one other than Starbuck (who is scum mad I pushed her) has presented any serious reasoning why. Someone just proposed unwnd/myself as the bottom two and everyone went like "hurr durr let's do that". I'd put players like farside, Dunn, ABR, PB in this pool.
In post 1013, Raya36 wrote:But it seems so far that most people want Cakez and Unwnd as the bottom two and I am starting to doubt my TSE scumread so I'm not as convinced TSE has to be in the bottom two anymore. There isn't really a point anymore because there wouldn't even be a debate since most are townreading TSE now.
who is even TRing TSE?
I did explain my reasons for scum reading you to a few players.
And Beeboy is town reading TSE, but I don't know who else is.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1083, SirCakez wrote:I'm aware
It's okay. I'll accept apologies from you and ABR if you're both town. No hard feelings, pinky swear.

I will also wholeheartedly apologize to you at the start of Day 2 if you flip town.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:42 am

Post by unwnd »

Do you really think that in those posts I highlighted that it was wrong of me to think that you didn't like Spring? Granted I was being lazy but that's the only thing I'm guilty of
Stop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:43 am

In post 1087, unwnd wrote:It's okay you can apologize to me later I won't blame you for it Tony Stark
In post 1089, Starbuck wrote:
It's okay. I'll accept apologies from you and ABR if you're both town. No hard feelings, pinky swear.

I will also wholeheartedly apologize to you at the start of Day 2 if you flip town.
What do you think, cakez? Scum really do love their apologies, don't they.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:43 am

Post by unwnd »

ABR I am but a lowly peasant can you please bless me with your knowledge of why Spring was dumb town after you shot down her plans
Stop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:44 am

For those just joining us now, Cakez and I just caught 2 scum btw.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:44 am

In post 1092, unwnd wrote:ABR I am but a lowly peasant can you please bless me with your knowledge of why Spring was dumb town after you shot down her plans
She is always power hungry and thinking shes the greatest thing since sliced bread as town, check her iso in XP mafia lol.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1085, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1081, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1064, unwnd wrote:
All I know from what ABR is said that Spring is acting like scum
for (reasons related to his experience with her). I've sat here and townread ABR for his convictions but I've also seen that people don't like ABR and think he's faking it. Spring alone seems to be attuned to something I wouldn't be aware as I've never played with him.

Ok but this is disconnected from what I posted
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1091, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1087, unwnd wrote:It's okay you can apologize to me later I won't blame you for it Tony Stark
In post 1089, Starbuck wrote:

What do you think, cakez? Scum really do love their apologies, don't they.
Apologies shmologies
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1080, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
OMGUS
In no way is this OMGUS.

*Cough*
Hypocrite
*Cough*
I’ll say this though.
Typical scum play Tbh.

Spoiler:

I was “Chrome”

Spoiler:

Ideal Outcome

I called PB light scum back then because he is not playing like my previous town games with him and he doesn't have much reasoning of why other than his Silver Bullet alter-ego. But then I brought up Flying Scumsman and he just sort of ignored it. And his progression on everything feels kinda fake, esp myself.
I don't think ABR/SB are scum together because of their arguments like you said. But I have independent reasons to scumread both.
I didn't ignore it, I asked you if you felt that in that game, where I was town, I played like in Greatest Idea Mafia. You said no, but you said that was probably because I was in a hydra. My point was that I have two completely different town games with you but you decided to pick the one I don't look like in here to scumread me, 'cause I'm playing a lot like the Flying Scumsman game. I've been a laid back player since that game, so your meta read on me is not good.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:46 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1094, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1092, unwnd wrote:ABR I am but a lowly peasant can you please bless me with your knowledge of why Spring was dumb town after you shot down her plans
She is always power hungry and thinking shes the greatest thing since sliced bread as town, check her iso in XP mafia lol.
So when you disagreed with her plans and were ultimately negative (essentially driving the game where it is now), you didn't think twice about this? If you think I'm not reading then whatever but I did talk about it feels odd that the players with experience w/ each other are holding accountabilities the others can't see. Why can't Spring be power hungry as scum?
Stop
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1079, Starbuck wrote:
You maybe right.

Your list is wonky, farside. I gave it to Raya.
Sorry I was going off memory and mixed that one up.
Well it maybe PB making the choice. Where do you stand with the final 5 choices in line for who should be at the bottom 2?

In post 1080, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
OMGUS
In no way is this OMGUS.

*Cough*
Hypocrite
*Cough*
I’ll say this though.
Typical scum play Tbh.

Spoiler:

I was “Chrome”

Spoiler:

Ideal Outcome

I'm surprised you didn't have a list of null players or leaning scum players then.
In post 1082, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1080, SirCakez wrote:I don't think ABR/SB are scum together because of their arguments like you said. But I have independent reasons to scumread both.
You are right to scumread
Starbuck
ABR.
I fixed the above.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”