Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1090, unwnd wrote:Granted I was being lazy but that's the only thing I'm guilty of
He just admitted he wasnt reading and was lazy scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:47 am

In post 1098, unwnd wrote:Why can't Spring be power hungry as scum?
Different agenda means different approach for her.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1097, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1080, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1076, farside22 wrote:
In post 1066, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 153, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 152, unwnd wrote:
In post 151, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Instead of throwing Shade how about you actually provide something to go along with it.
I don’t like you thus far.
OMGUS
How is it OMGUS to legit defend yourself when someone shades you?
In no way is this OMGUS.
The fact you think you can actually throw shade Willy nilly like this is hysterical.
In post 151, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Instead of throwing Shade how about you actually provide something to go along with it.
I don’t like you thus far.
In post 156, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:How about this.
Instead of being like “Oh TSE is bad lol look at this guy”
How about you ask me a question or make me explain one of my posts.
Or maybe actually explain why your not liking me.
In post 258, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 252, unwnd wrote:
In post 202, Raya36 wrote:
In post 195, TrueSoulEnergy wrote: The reason I won’t choose you and Dunn is because you guys are both playing pretty strong and you are obvious Town targets to pick to keep.
Usually if scum can’t pick their buddy they would pick you or Dunn because your the “easy route”
And they get a higher chance for a mislynch.
I don't think I'm following this line of thought. Bee and Dunn are obvious to keep I agree with. I agree that if scum can't pick their buddy a strong town is a good choice. What I'm not following is why that's a reason to not give Bee or Dunn the chain? Wouldn't it be better to do that and take away that easy option for scum?
I'm easily won over by no-nonsense posts ilke #175 from Albert B. Rampage but in terms of his direction I agree with SirCakez on Dunn that his behavior is mostly NAI

Another thought I had during work is the shade on midwaybear. This is going off the FoS list I've seen but ???? is what I come to when reading his posts. What about them is so concerning from the other lot who are essentially sitting on their hands? When it comes down to how I like to play games it's that I enjoy reading t`h
*Cough*
Hypocrite
*Cough*
You want explanation on someone but don’t give any yourself for yours truly. (TSE)
I’ll say this though.
Midwaybear at least gave his explanation on why he believes me to be scummy, unlike you.
I also feel like you might be trying to attempt to pocket Midwaybear and get him to Town read you because for starters he isn’t a main Town read. He’s a middle man. So town reading Dunn and Bee is casual. Their strong it’s normal. Not exactly going to get you anywhere. Now you think hmm. They definitely aren’t going to be the last to choose on the chain.
So what do you do? Simple.
You pick someone in the middle area AKA Midwaybear and decide “Hey!” “If I can get them on my side they will pick me to stay around”
Typical scum play Tbh.

This early argument with unwnd was where I started disliking him
Spoiler:
In post 427, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I was accurate in this game.
http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/to ... nt-4172486

I was “Chrome”

Everything I said he was accurate.
Macer and Fiend were the only possible scum left.
I was reading Macer scum over Fiend because Macer played so bad IMO.

I also disliked that he needed to bring in another game to try to validate himself
Spoiler:
In post 902, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 901, SirCakez wrote:
In post 897, beeboy wrote:
springlullaby>Albert B. Rampage>midwaybear>Dunnstral>NDmath>farside22>Starbuck

Chainless:(6)- SirCakez, Raya36, Pink Ball, unwnd, TrueSoulEnergy, beeboy

Ideal Outcome

springlullaby>Albert B. Rampage>midwaybear>Dunnstral>NDmath>farside22>Starbuck

>Raya>TrueSoulEnergy/XXXXX>Beeboy>XXXXX/XXXXX

XXXXX = PB, Sircakez, Unwnd

Raya: Can't be lynched so should be cleared sooner.
TSE: Apparently people have issue with him and having a non globally town read player here forever puts a ??? on the other player who wasn't killed. So I'd like to go after TSE as the big murder boi.
TSE's tunnel/ engagement on unwnd felt legit, I thought they had real conviction and frustration behind that push and it's not a spot when scum would feel the need or have that genuine kind of emotion over something. Reminds me of my old gameplay and I know as scum this is much harder to fake before lylo/near lylo where losing out on the push is essentially a loss. The emotional attachment he has to "being listened to" is different then a "staying alive" emotion that either town or scum can experience.

I am not sure which of those 3 are worth killing. I'd have to think it out a bit more, my issue with not putting PB higher then Sircakez despite my reads list implying that is the case is when I tried to word my justification for it I couldn't actually do a very good job of it which is the signs of a bad read. I am not a player who will force onto people something I feel "more comfortable" with, I only shove my ideas when I strongly stand by it.
I think flipping TSE is best because they are such a contentious slot
I think lying one of you or Unwnd is best.
What was/is your read on Unwnd currently?

And then here he's trying to get two of his attackers in unwnd and myself killed
Thank you for doing this. I was having issues getting a read on you because it just seemed you were agreeing with others views. I noted when someone said PB was a light scum read, you piped in with saying the same thing. I have commented about my issues with TSE and his play so I just thought you were trying to go off my comments and wanted to see if you had a back up on why you were reading things the way you said you were.
Well and your list about ABR and Star as scum was really weird to have them listed together. I mean I know scum bus but Abr is more attacking SB and SB reads and attacks him back so I wondered if you read that as SvS or why you had them on your scum list together.
I called PB light scum back then because he is not playing like my previous town games with him and he doesn't have much reasoning of why other than his Silver Bullet alter-ego. But then I brought up Flying Scumsman and he just sort of ignored it. And his progression on everything feels kinda fake, esp myself.
I don't think ABR/SB are scum together because of their arguments like you said. But I have independent reasons to scumread both.
I didn't ignore it, I asked you if you felt that in that game, where I was town, I played like in Greatest Idea Mafia. You said no, but you said that was probably because I was in a hydra. My point was that I have two completely different town games with you but you decided to pick the one I don't look like in here to scumread me, 'cause I'm playing a lot like the Flying Scumsman game. I've been a laid back player since that game, so your meta read on me is not good.
I don't feel like you are playing like Flying Scumsman
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1063, farside22 wrote:
In post 383, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 356, springlullaby wrote:^
@TSE, was that last post addressed at me? If so, let's be clear that I do not need people to explain mafia to me. In fact, I think there are many people who can explain mafia to either of you in this game.

@beeboy, why do you want to start the chain so fast?

-----

As chain leader, I'd like the following:
- nominate your towniest read atm.
- nominate your scummiest read atm.

Please, thanks.
Raya towniest
Starbuck scummiest
In post 568, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Cakez
Pinkball
Raya
Beeboy
Unwnd
In post 589, Albert B. Rampage wrote:heres a good group:
Farside
Lully
Me
Cakez
Beeboy

Boom.
In post 679, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright guys, I'm in charge of the chain now. Give me 24h to make my decision and I will pass it to the towniest players while spring lets beeboy pick a better quiz team.
In post 694, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 685, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 29, Pink Ball wrote:Can I be the one who decides who lives and who dies and one of the two remaining players be Sir Cakez so I can let him die and be conftown for letting scum die?
So I like this plan. Who agrees?
okay so far we have: me, farside, PB, cakez. Who else agrees to this motion?
In post 708, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: midway

You're safe buddy. All yours. Keep dunstrall downchain he's my biggest scumread close to Starbuck.

All the above shows abr reads and commenylts so Why The Fuck did he give the chain to Mid?

*drops mic*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:48 am

Post by unwnd »

Your confidence is what I townread you for but it requires huge leaps of logic that are based on believing everything you say
Stop
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:49 am

Post by midwaybear »

dang this has blew up
ftr I never sr sircakez
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1099, farside22 wrote:Well it maybe PB making the choice. Where do you stand with the final 5 choices in line for who should be at the bottom 2?
I would prefer a PB/TSE final two
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 953, SirCakez wrote:
In post 944, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 941, SirCakez wrote:Flying Scumsman?
And other than signing as Silver Bullet, did you feel like I was playing as straightforward and defying as in Greatest Idea?
No but I attributed that to the hydra mechanics.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:49 am

hey guys how about we stop quoting massive walls no one reads. Link the wallpost or quote a small post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Ftr the more people ignore my point about ABR the more times I will quote it since ABR has gone out of his way to ignore it and bury it with ass kissing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1107, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 953, SirCakez wrote:
In post 944, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 941, SirCakez wrote:Flying Scumsman?
And other than signing as Silver Bullet, did you feel like I was playing as straightforward and defying as in Greatest Idea?
No but I attributed that to the hydra mechanics.
You felt different from Greatest Idea in Flying Scumsman
And now I'm saying you feel different from Flying Scumsman and Greatest Idea
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:51 am

farside it doesnt matter to me that midway didnt pick inside a pool of 4 random players i cant read. The important thing is that we lynch scum at the bottom of the chain, even if midway saves dunstral-scum, it isnt harmful to lynching correctly necessarily.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1058, farside22 wrote:
In post 1055, Albert B. Rampage wrote:whats everyones take on farside and midway?

Im sorry did you actually explain why you were okay woth midway wanting to defy your request and you didn't react negatively towards him when he suggested starbuck?

*looks*

Nope.

You hoping it gets ignore while you pretend to do anything.
Sorry chatlie not happening while im around.
Still waiting ABR.....Still waiting
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Your scumread on me started based on that I feel different from Silver Bullet. I asked you if I felt different from Silver Bullet on Flying Scumsman and you said yes. I'm different from Silver Bullet, from Flying Scumsman, and I'm still scum? You just want to scumread me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:52 am

midway may also be right, theres really no way of telling on day 1 with no info. I think i caught 2 scum so cut me some slack. Cakez can you tell farside off for me pls
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1111, Albert B. Rampage wrote:farside it doesnt matter to me that midway didnt pick inside a pool of 4 random players i cant read. The important thing is that we lynch scum at the bottom of the chain, even if midway saves dunstral-scum, it isnt harmful to lynching correctly necessarily.
So you went from rage at SL to hey I'm going to be so cool about a player wanting my scum read to be part of the chain that I don't want???
Right?
Right?
You really think i should believe that load?

That's like me doing a complete 180 for no fucking reason.
It doesn't happen.

And again you picked a player that was not even on your list and you have not explain why.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

My point is, Mr Cakez, if you want to get a read on me, do it in this game instead of relying on a lazy meta read. What makes me scum in this game from your point of view? Why am I scummier than other players?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:54 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1100, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1090, unwnd wrote:Granted I was being lazy but that's the only thing I'm guilty of
He just admitted he wasnt reading and was lazy scum.
Spoiler:
When I'm town I bullshit half of my infodumps with unfilled logic just looking to see what sticks and the reactions based on them

Spoiler:
I'm also just fucking lazy, I'm not reading an entire game word by word because every finite detail tends to not matter once I get the bigger picture. Also I can definitely show you where I've been lazy as town but lord knows if you're scum you're just gonna use it as further ammunition

Make no mistake that I did read what you said, I just happened to not want to read it again
Stop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:54 am

I'm stirring up some drama to see reactions farside, lay off
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:58 am

In post 1117, unwnd wrote:I'm also just fucking lazy, I'm not reading an entire game word by word because every finite detail tends to not matter once I get the bigger picture. Also I can definitely show you where I've been lazy as town but lord knows if you're scum you're just gonna use it as further ammunition
Ive no problem about laziness or misreading or any of that. What I caught was that you made up a lie, to cover for your laziness, and dressed it up like a great townie sounding post.

Nobody could catch that except for me because everything gets buried.

Checkmate and gg scum.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:06 am

Post by unwnd »

Myself wrote:I'm also just fucking lazy, I'm not reading an entire game word by word because every finite detail tends to not matter once I get the bigger picture. Also I can definitely show you where I've been lazy as town but lord knows if you're scum you're just gonna use it as further ammunition
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Ive no problem about laziness or misreading or any of that.
Uh huh yes I see
What I caught was that you made up a lie,
Yes yes I lied go on
to cover for your laziness,
Which I admitted to..
and dressed it up like a great townie sounding post.
So you think I'm town? :D
Nobody could catch that except for me because everything gets buried.
Oh so I have to have suspension of disbelief because it's Albert B. Rampage and not MafiaPlayer8383 where one is can be wrong and the other can't be wrong (and if he is, then the person in question is scum)
Checkmate and gg scum.
Yes I understand now.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:07 am

Post by unwnd »

That was surprisingly a bitch to format lol
Stop
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1113, Pink Ball wrote:Your scumread on me started based on that I feel different from Silver Bullet. I asked you if I felt different from Silver Bullet on Flying Scumsman and you said yes. I'm different from Silver Bullet, from Flying Scumsman, and I'm still scum? You just want to scumread me.
Ok I'll scrap the meta for you. How do you explain your oscillating progression on me this game?

ABR why Dunn scum?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1122, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1113, Pink Ball wrote:Your scumread on me started based on that I feel different from Silver Bullet. I asked you if I felt different from Silver Bullet on Flying Scumsman and you said yes. I'm different from Silver Bullet, from Flying Scumsman, and I'm still scum? You just want to scumread me.
Ok I'll scrap the meta for you. How do you explain your oscillating progression on me this game?

ABR why Dunn scum?
I've called you my Schrodinger read. You know what that means?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:13 am

for sure there's scum in these 3 above me lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”