SirCakez (3) - NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude, CantLynchAPuppy
Nahdia (1) - Fwogcarf

Not Voting
(2) - Wake88, Titus

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-09 12:00:00)
[/color]

Last edited by gobbledygook on Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:46 am

Post by osuka »

In post 473, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 355, osuka wrote:
In post 287, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 262, bob3141 wrote:@drew na what i meant was that it was intended to try and sort lucky.
Ok. Thank you for clearing that up.
In post 281, Fenraiser wrote:
@Drew
Then why did you contribute to it?

You're effectively rewriting how something is to be read, and I don't believe that comes from a town place.
Could you walk me through this because I'm confused tbh. I don't get it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding Lucky:

Lucky's attitude in post 199 resonates with me. Townhunting is also a valid way to scumhunt lol. But the explanation is so......long and could have been more concise imo. Emotion seems genuine here especially regarding Titus and he seems earnest because he's overdefending himself but he may be
too earnest
so I don't want to townread him so easily. Haven't seen the townhunting yet so not a good
luck
look overall.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Drew

Spoiler:
In post 221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

I noticed some people scumreading Black Ranger, why?
As for wagon on
Fenraiser
fwog. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?

Fixed that for you.
Re your request for a walk through.

Person A proposes we do something.
Person B engages with it.
Person C identifies what was being done was stupid and not meritorious for town.
Person B agrees with Person C, and suggests what Person A was doing was problematic.
Person D asks why they engaged with it, if that's how they felt.
Person B redefines how something should be interpreted, rather than allowing how it played out in the game to be the way it should be interprted.

That is rewriting how something should be interpreted. Which, IMHO, is not townbased behaviour.

Also,t he @Drew spoiler thing - what did you mean by that?

Re Lucky, I'm not debating whether town hunting is as valid as scum hunting. I'm arguing their desire to explain themselves seemed very anxious, which made me consider it unusual.
this is a bit weird and rubs me off the wrong way.

keeping in mind the fact that his point is that person B "redefined how something should be interpreted" (whatever that means), here's how the walkthrough went:

1. show some facts
2. show some interpretation of the facts
3. show the point he's trying to prove in the same format as he's been showing facts (!)
4. reiterate his point while pretending the above proves it (!!)
1,2,3,4 all distort what I'm doing. Nice work.

Do you not know what 'redefining how something should be interpreted as'?

It means you change how something is understood, for your own benefit. Which is what they did. Do you get that?

Now, let me ask you. Do you think that's from a town place?
Nothing there was distorted - but if I happen to be mistaken, then surely you must know how exactly my post distorted what you did. Care to elaborate?

i think it's funny that you pick on the words I used (since they're the words you used). "redefining how something is understood" is just a mouthful when you can just say misrep - so i'm gonna go with that from now on.

to be clear, i understand perfectly what that means and in you trying to "prove" your point, you made an obviously fabricated argument with a premise that proves the conclusion. In fact, it's even funnier that you then did exactly the same thing in 473: you twisted slightly what i said so that it seems like I don't think that behavior is scummy, when in fact I'm only pointing out that the way you went about making your point about that behavior is very, very weird.

are you a spin doctor?

you should be a spin doctor.

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:48 am

Post by osuka »

In post 482, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 477, Titus wrote:Ok Drew might be town here.
I wouldn't jump to a townread just yet but he gets a pass

I've lost to wall posting wolves before
pardon me a second, have you actually been reading the shit he's posted recently? that doesn't strike me as particularly towny

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:49 am

Post by osuka »

In post 514, NorwegianboyEE wrote:More votes on Sircakez please.
bad post

Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Cakez probably town uwu.
I hate Fen for making this role
- Anonymous Person
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:21 am

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 528, osuka wrote:
bad post
bad thing to call someone out for
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I believe Cakez reads progressions are genuine. Osuka comment on being town kinda wacky though but I may see where that's coming from due to the timing. From the start of the game Cakez was scumreading BR so I think his reaction in makes sense even if it was horrible. I think was may more scummy than that post though because his thrown townread of me coupled with his frustration is kind of jarring but kinda sells it that the frustration with Norwee is legitimate so I'm going to let that slide. I'll read other people's reasonings for a Cakez lynch but reading his ISO I don't think I want to lynch him today. I like Cakez's BR read a lot after understanding Cakez's comments about tone that I didn't see before but do make sense.
ManateeDude wrote:
bad post
@ManateeDude

Sea warrior Manadude, why should I join a Cakez wagon?
- Anonymous Person
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Umlaut »

@Norwegian
Thoughts on Drew in general, not just regarding his vote on you?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

what's the relation of 381 there? it's an osuka post.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 522, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 459, SirCakez wrote:I have talked about Black Ranger more than just page 2. I find his tone and posts to be very overworked and fake-sounding, this started from that ridiculous over-aggression he had early on.
There's posts where I've looked back and realized I made no sense at all in. Especially when I made an interjection that made it seem like I was speaking to the contrary of the first remark I had just made when I really ended up saying something like ", but ..." as if I were continuing the conversation - you know - verbally, where the tone would clue in that I wasn't weighing the two statements, but instead putting prose before hoes.

I'll try to find some.
In post 184, Black Ranger wrote:This didn't really track considering Luciano got upset with me for not posting in a way he'd like. If his motive was getting people to vote he was well positioned on Wake. I
do
feel like scum would try to get more out of their play here and just tell me to fuck off instead of give up like this.
I meant to say "this
wouldn't
track
if
(the quote within the quote) was game relevant" so therefore yada yada I felt like scum would fight me on it rather than give up. I had the post I was replying to buffered in my head and never cleared it because on some level I just don't give a shit about any of you and want you to suffer through my posts.
In post 386, Black Ranger wrote:I think their scumread on Nahdia is fine, but I was hoping they were holding their cards closer to their chest between the "meh read" to 'vote" posts I highlighted earlier, meaning they were hiding their progression on this slot to get reactions, as Nahda
had not posted in this time
. I think this is townie on part of fwog, because scum would have pulled the trigger sooner. I guess if fwog were to flip scum we'd have to see who was getting votes in this time but it seems like a waste of time to me right now.
Meant to say "as I was hoping"

Then there was that dealeo with "who is encouraging who to build townblocs"

I do have games on this site. Two of them I shared in my iso. If you think my tone is off, do the work.
hmmm I have to admit I like this response. I understand what you mean here, I sometimes have problems with wording like this too.
I could just be misreading BR's posting style as scumminess.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 531, Fenraiser wrote:I believe Cakez reads progressions are genuine. Osuka comment on being town kinda wacky though but I may see where that's coming from due to the timing. From the start of the game Cakez was scumreading BR so I think his reaction in makes sense even if it was horrible. I think was may more scummy than that post though because his thrown townread of me coupled with his frustration is kind of jarring but kinda sells it that the frustration with Norwee is legitimate so I'm going to let that slide. I'll read other people's reasonings for a Cakez lynch but reading his ISO I don't think I want to lynch him today. I like Cakez's BR read a lot after understanding Cakez's comments about tone that I didn't see before but do make sense.
ManateeDude wrote:
bad post
@ManateeDude

Sea warrior Manadude, why should I join a Cakez wagon?
Fixed. Replaced 381 with 388.
- Anonymous Person
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:00 am

Post by ManateeDude »

Cakez's random "bad post" pop ins have been one ping for me. I also pointed out him miscontruing norwees words in an attempt to omgus. he also literally said that bc he knows hes town that he automatically reads the push on him as scummy.. as if thats reasonable at all.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

Thing is though a townie making tone reads at this stage might actual look like that. As it is hard to elaberate on tone read compared to reads on motivations and pushs

will have to reread his finished town game to see if he was doing the same day one.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 536, ManateeDude wrote:Cakez's random "bad post" pop ins have been one ping for me. I also pointed out him miscontruing norwees words in an attempt to omgus. he also literally said that bc he knows hes town that he automatically reads the push on him as scummy.. as if thats reasonable at all.
That was not a miscontruction...other people agreed with me.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

Do you still feel liek cake is exaggerating what nord said considering he has clarified his stance on nord. With his stance being a slight scum read and not strong one.
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Fenraiser »

@Norwee

Why would you be fine with a Nahdia wagon btw?

In addition, Cakez scumread BR by tone earlier, and then explained that he scumreads Fwog more strongly which is shown in the interaction in . It seemed like he intended to lynch Fwog first and then said his alternative lynch would be BR after fwog wagon died down. While I agree that the strength of Cakez's read doesn't match the emotion in , I think I disagree with your because even if Cake's scumread isn't strong, it's still a scumread, and it wouldn't be unreasonable to make an scum associative read or comment on someone seemingly defending their scumread in a Cakez POV even if from our POV it's bad. In addition, in post , your assumption that "scummy ass reaction" indicated a strong scumread probably threw Cakez off and made him overreact imo. The language Cakez used was very strong, yes, and Cakez elaborated but his case revolves around tone and Cakez's pushes on BR weren't really strong (I think a simple quote wall would do Cakez good especially in regards to tone). I say his reads progression is good also because of where he connects his scumread from Fwog that was initially tone to Fwog's push on Nahdia who he townreads.
----------------------------
Also,
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.
How did this go to....
In post 372, Umlaut wrote:
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.
You can be unconvinced and wanting to see better arguments, or you can be looking to end the day, but you can't be both. That's not a town mindset at all.
??????

"This game is so dead so I hope the day ends soon." is something I resonate with. Even Cakez pointed it out that this game was slow as "molasses". Going off on , Norwee connecting ending the day and eagerness to solve via flips is a good look when you take into account that this game has been going pretty slow and the most "loud" thing has been in pages 1-12 (Around there) with Bob v Osuka that didn't do shit for everyone else (sorry you two it was horrible to read).

I think a more accurate take of is shown in and which I believe from Norwee is a townie thing to say. Why? Scum wouldn't push Cakez this hard if they were really satisfied with the game state. And his push seems genuine. I hope I'm not reaching too much here but the votes on Norwee are grosser than Bob v Osuka.
----------------------------------------------------------------
bob3141 wrote:And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

Do you still feel liek cake is exaggerating what nord said considering he has clarified his stance on nord. With his stance being a slight scum read and not strong one.
A fine question Bob. I am also interested in what Manatee has to say.
- Anonymous Person
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:33 am

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 539, bob3141 wrote:And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

whats the correlation there? I dont like the specifics of what hes posting im not saying its inherently bad-

still think his statement was an exaggeration regardless just bc norwee stated they wanted to lynch cakez doesnt imply what he did regardless of who agreed with cakez.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 532, Umlaut wrote:
@Norwegian
Thoughts on Drew in general, not just regarding his vote on you?
Idk, didn't read most of his posts cus they are so long. I just think his vote on me is bad and seemed to have only like 1 paragraph of relevant justification.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 540, Fenraiser wrote:Why would you be fine with a Nahdia wagon btw?
Because i don't TR them and thought it would be good info. But now i think other slots are much more scummy so i don't worry too much about Nahdia anymore.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

Fenraiser - Null, forgettable. Just arrived. Ok with giving a little space. Ok to lynch.
osuka - Hands off obvtown
NorwegianboyEE - Strong lean town. Don't lynch today
ManateeDude - Totally absent. Would be willing to lynch.
Black Ranger - Strong town lean. Don't lynch today.
bob3141 - Null scum. Don't mind lynching.
Wake88 - Totally MIA. If he's town, he needs to step up or replace out.
fwogcarf - Strong town lean. Don't lynch.
Umlaut - Hands off obvtown
Titus - Obvious Townbeard lol
Drew-Sta - Was nullscum, posting improved
CantLynchAPuppy - Null scum, semi active but everytime I see his posts I want to lynch him
SirCakez - Null scum
Nahdia - Null town, don't want to lynch but would compromise here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:37 am

Post by ManateeDude »

Titus whats the difference between me and wake that you're willing to lynch me and not them
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 545, ManateeDude wrote:Titus whats the difference between me and wake that you're willing to lynch me and not them
Wake's seems IRL motivated.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 527, osuka wrote:

pardon me a second, have you actually been reading the shit he's posted recently? that doesn't strike me as particularly towny
we have differing opinions
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 529, Fenraiser wrote:Cakez probably town uwu.
don't like this
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 547, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 527, osuka wrote:

we have differing opinions
It's not just wallposting. He responded to my criticism intelligently, owned being an instigator, and detailed his town motivations imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”