Micro 968: Your Nightmare (But 4 Scarier)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11, Aristophanes wrote:Basically we all ask a question, it is compiled into a list, and once we're all here and have all asked something, we may all answer.

Something like:
What is the worst thing about your fear, in your opinion?

And if your submitted fear is "Mario" it could be answered "It is so prevalent in our culture that it is very difficult to avoid" or "My friends are obsessed and I have had to push them away because of it."

It can be deep or surface, it can say everything or nothing. The idea is to get to know each other but not to break the game.
In fact, that will be my submitted question.
It could happen to anyone, and you'd have no power to control it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 24, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like we can town slot 2 people, and murder everyone else
that also let's scum know who all has which fear
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have discord for hanging out. I come here to play social deduction/deception games
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 50, Umlaut wrote:I guess I... agree with the literal statement but not with the despairing spin on it, if that makes any sense. I realize getting my philosophy from TV shows is kind of corny, but I regularly come back to something a famous vampire once said: "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." There is no final higher purpose behind our actions, nothing that we do now will mean anything in a million years, and that means we are free. We can just decide for ourselves what person we want to be, and do the things that person does.
This is my view on nihilism as well. Believing there is no cosmic purpose to anything doesn't exempt you from responsibility. Seeking to further only your own self because of this philosophy is raw hedonism. You should still look out for your peers, even if there's no external reason to do so. It's the same reason why I think whatever religion you choose to follow is inconsequential. The idea isn't to worship "the right God", it's to do good in your community. In fact, an atheist that does good things should probably be looked upon more favorably than any religious person who does equal good, as they have no confidence that there is a "heaven" waiting for them, and thus no external motivation to do good things.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

you night have a point, I'll need to digest that for myself, maybe if we continued this outside the scope of the game somewhere that would be good?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I like Marvel over DC, but within each I like Iron Man and Batman the most, because their superpower is essentially being rich
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think the claim strat actually might work with the town all targeting the person?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Sirius
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 110, Donempire wrote:We didnt finish rvs, theres someone who didnt post at all. Im down to mechtalk but we should finish up formalities so everyone starts playing. This is what happened in that newbie game and we didnt have activity until mush and worst replaced and wanted to play.
I dislike this mentality
VOTE: Dongempire
We don’t need replacements to make things happen.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Are we SERIOUSLY massclaiming in page 7
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 170, Sirius9121 wrote:Gamma, wanna comment on the fact that you're the top wagon?
It’s stupid but I don’t think that adds anything
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 173, Donempire wrote:
In post 168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 110, Donempire wrote:We didnt finish rvs, theres someone who didnt post at all. Im down to mechtalk but we should finish up formalities so everyone starts playing. This is what happened in that newbie game and we didnt have activity until mush and worst replaced and wanted to play.
I dislike this mentality
Is that seriously what you understood from that?
I wqs trying to avoid that happening again. Said that this was what happened in that game, and i didnt want it happening here
And yet I didn’t see you doing jack to fix it
Vote Dong now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This game has the intelligence of the average Among Us public game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You won’t
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 181, Donempire wrote:
In post 177, Gamma Emerald wrote:This game has the intelligence of the average Among Us public game
And all your posts decrease the average intelligence further. How about something usefull? Are you only pushing me based on that one post?
We’re still “in RVS” as you seem to have put it, so I made a move to change that. My logic against you isn’t exactly flawless but I think it’s fair
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 183, Kerset wrote:
In post 177, Gamma Emerald wrote:This game has the intelligence of the average Among Us public game
1000IQ plays are being made here
Okay DisguisedToast
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 199, Donempire wrote:
In post 197, Lost wrote:
In post 180, Donempire wrote:Hm? As far as i know, i was the only one trying to solve the game mechanically while you were back there jerking off. So i would consider that at least a step in the right direction.

I honestly have trouble believing you are pushing this wagon in good faith. Its either a reaction wagon or you're scum, and i also dont think you're this bad as scum.
bad response to gamma push

granted gamma's push on u is a bit strong and i don't see anything so far that warrants a strong stance, it seems like a push to get thing started rather than something actually solid and confident
I dont really see what gammas doing as pushing the game forward. It isnt a solid case clearly, but neither is it meaty enough to be considered a "push".
Spoiler:
I dislike this mentality
In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 173, Donempire wrote:
I dislike this mentality
Is that seriously what you understood from that?
I wqs trying to avoid that happening again. Said that this was what happened in that game, and i didnt want it happening here
And yet I didn’t see you doing jack to fix it
Vote Dong now

2 posts on me, and the argument is that he dislikes my mentality, which he got wrong since i was advocating against waiting for replacements
In post 197, Lost wrote:180 as a response to that push is what i dislike. trying to solve the game mechanically != pushing game activity to move us into scumhunting, which is, from what i'm seeing, gamma's main reason for his vote on you.

moving on from that, tonally your response is more hostile that i would expect from town that "is doing setup spec and engaging in what he can to keep activity up and move us into scumhunting" and more like "iviaunsei i have been doing stuff you can't push me for that! doing stuff is town".
I guess my problem with gammas push is that while hes not technically wrong, the same argument hes making could be made to anyone on the playerlist. Umlaut hasnt done anything to speed up the game. Neither have i. Nor kerset. The same argument can be made for the 6 people that have been active for most of the day phase. I think i posted enough to be cased more solidly, so gamma just going for the easy "you're not helping" argument seems weak, especially for an experienced player who could do more with whats been posted.

As for my tone, he said i didnt do anything to fix the game state, but i've been the guy spearheading most of the discussion. Granted, that isnt saying much, but its inherently dishonest to say i havent been doing anything. I just pointed that out.

I'll say though that i dont think gamma is wrong, i just think the way he goes about it like its the most solid case ever and im the only one doing this is ingenuine.
The thing is you’re the one I noticed first, so you’re the one I locked on to. Had someone else made the same comment before you I likely would have voted them instead.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 211, Donempire wrote:
In post 201, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 181, Donempire wrote:
And all your posts decrease the average intelligence further. How about something usefull? Are you only pushing me based on that one post?
We’re still “in RVS” as you seem to have put it, so I made a move to change that. My logic against you isn’t exactly flawless but I think it’s fair
I dont like speeding up getting out of rvs either. If we dont have enough info, or there are still a considerable amount of players that didnt play, then getting out of rvs will slow the game to a critical halt, like what happened in that newbie game i mentioned. (and i probably should link at this point, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84016) There are a few reasons for this. For one, people that didnt participate in rvs dont feel like jumping right into an ongoing discussion with no info or holding any stance. Number two, lack of information and pushing on flimsy stuff seriously burns out quickly and since the inactives cant further fuel the discussion, it dies out and scum get to lurk out the phase as no one has a reason or way to non artificially push or case anyone.
So you essentially felt like the game was stagnant for reasons out of control, or more specifically, reasons you didn't feel like you should interfere with. I think that's about fair
UNVOTE:
I think Canadian may be onto something, but I'll see if I can't form an opinion for myself regarding Kerset first
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 217, Sirius9121 wrote:FYI ‘boop’ is declaring my presence so people who have questions directed at me can ask
I like this idea but it's also a good cover if scum to set up quickhammers in ExLo
Is there any way to insulate for that possibility?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No...? How is it a stretch to suggest that could be setting that up to be excused?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 233, Donempire wrote:Re:canadian
I doubt it. I thought the gamma wagon was for the memes and to continue the rvs. I didnt think it was opportunistic, and i still dont think it is.
Now 186 would be offputting if he said it without any reason, but sirius was asking kerset directly, so i dont see why him responding to it by saying no means hes scum? I dont really follow your logic, but i might be misunderstanding you.
And i see kersets post on sirius as more of a friendly jab than it is anything alignment indicative.

Instead, we should focus on aristo. He was pretty chatty before role pms, but flaked after a few posts.

158 was pretty bad. It seemed like a post feigning ignorance, and basically a fluff post. I'll probably expand on this tomorrow cause i cant think straight rn
In a similar vein 189 and 204 dont add anything and dont try to. They are there just to have his name pop up occasionally, and dont achieve or help achieve anything. Basically fluffposting.
VOTE: Ari
I'm fine with a lynch on this slot, or a fear claim.
Ari has a bad habit of inconsistent activity as both alignments
I'm not going along with this rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 239, Lost wrote:
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 217, Sirius9121 wrote:FYI ‘boop’ is declaring my presence so people who have questions directed at me can ask
I like this idea but it's also a good cover if scum to set up quickhammers in ExLo
scum have daychat, he would boop in there
Huh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 260, Lost wrote:
In post 249, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 239, Lost wrote:
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:
scum have daychat, he would boop in there
Huh
Huh?
I'm just acknowledging the post p much
Do you think there's something more to a one word response post?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 276, Donempire wrote:Just modkill scum pls
In post 277, Jingle wrote:
Prodding Kerset.
:shifty:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 279, Donempire wrote:I'll try.
Spoiler: kerset
In post 118, Kerset wrote:Usually in games like pyp, people can discuss mechanics and rvs at the same time. For some reason in this game people are incapable of mutitasking.
In post 182, Kerset wrote:Gamma basically admitted to be scum with his reaction. Page 8 win gg ez
In post 186, Kerset wrote:It would be wasteful to hammer without activity check from everyone.

First post of his is a one liner taking a jab at how we're solving. I dont think scum has this mindset, and scum!kerset would definitely want to keep us running in circleswhen it came to mechanics instead of abruptly telling everyone to get their act together.
The second post is a fluff post and the third a response to sirius, done in quick succession, and i want to point this out as an example of his tone in the game rather than use these quotes at face value. The way he goes about approaching the game care freely as evident by his contentless posts sometimes but still moving the game forward when he sees fit gives me soft town vibes.
Thats all. Probably a bit weak, but so is my read so i'd be content if you can only understand my perspective even if you dont end up tring kerset.
Umlaut, are you okay with lynching in my proposed 3?
that thing about the first post seems sensible
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 300, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:someone who feels SUPER SURE that someone else is bad does

SWORD OF DESTINY: ___

then we all vote that person.

If that person is bad - yay win!

If that person is good, we all fear-target whoever was wrong about that person originally.
this just feels like a shortcut to eliminating 2 towns
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yeah and scum very likely aren't going to be the ones to submit, so that means unless we want 2 town to die the one submitting has to get it right
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That wasn’t mine
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 487, Lost wrote:i have consulted webmd

i diagnose myself with apathy toward this game

some1 help
same tbh
the person that has the fear I can kill with died already, and my own fear is also dead, so for m this is essentially just a vanilla game -_-
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 489, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 487, Lost wrote:i have consulted webmd

i diagnose myself with apathy toward this game

some1 help
Lol how about I state my read despite probably being another day or two to make a real case.
In post 488, Lost wrote:i will now pull a read out of my ass in hopes that this game once again comes alive

it's gamma/kerset
Gamma/Kerset is not something I believe. The tensions between the two did not look fake and I townread Gamma heavily off of those interactions yesterday.

Kerset/Dong makes huge sense to me though.
Are you gonna be consistently active this day phase?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 496, Umlaut wrote:
In post 476, Umlaut wrote:
In post 474, Jingle wrote:
In post 472, Donempire wrote:@Jingle who wins if everyone dies at the same night?
If literally every player dies simultaneously, both win conditions are achieved. Mafia achieves parity and town eliminates all mafia.
If we knew this on day 1 we could have just all agreed to fearkill one another for the mutual win.
Actually, it may still be possible to arrange this?

Question for everyone:

(True/False) "I believe a mutual win is just as good as a win for my team only."

My answer is
True

If everyone says True to this then it is likely possible, with unanimous cooperation, to force a mutual win.
I have an opinion on this but I think it's best if I answer last
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

since 2 people already said no I think I can vocalize my thoughts
with 3 people being unable to fearkill, such a plan would require scum cooperation as we don't have enough eliminations to do it without it.
So my response is TRUE but I don't see it as viable at this point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m GWoC
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 540, Donempire wrote:
In post 539, Random Canadian wrote:
In post 506, Donempire wrote:I mean only the roles, not the fear. I'm going to do something based on what a particular person claims as their role.
I'm interested in the statement. Did anything ever come of this now that we have role claims out?
I'll respond to this, but i want to know something first.
Rc, Umlaut, gamma, are any of you afraid of brain damage?
I already stated the person with my fear flipped
I could say what it is or not depending on what everyone else thinks is best/is called for.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I probably could have done this earlier but I had work stuff either coming up or going on, or was just doing other things in general.

My fear is Dying Alone.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Lost
didn't exactly get why Lost was being voted before, and didn't want to hammer out of turn, but RC's thoughts on Kerset/Lost interactions makes me think Lost does have a good chance of flipping scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 591, Lost wrote:VOTE: dong

if it matters in the end i think i would prefer this over ari
why?

Also Umlaut didn't claim his exact fear, just that he can be fearkilled
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 597, Umlaut wrote:
In post 593, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also Umlaut didn't claim his exact fear, just that he can be fearkilled
I did though, Dong asked if I was afraid of brain damage and I said yes.
Oh, I just noticed the post where you said you could be fearkilled
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why is Umlaut town? I'm not feeling great about his mechanical talk, kinda feels like it's in bad faith?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 631, Random Canadian wrote:
In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:why is Umlaut town? I'm not feeling great about his mechanical talk, kinda feels like it's in bad faith?
Do you think his mechanical talk is worse than Lost's?
621 just feels needlessly paranoid. Scum tend to argue possibility over probability, and that suggestion is 100% arguing possibility.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

but like, if there's a good reason for him being town I don't want to vote there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 639, Random Canadian wrote:
In post 635, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 631, Random Canadian wrote:
In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:why is Umlaut town? I'm not feeling great about his mechanical talk, kinda feels like it's in bad faith?
Do you think his mechanical talk is worse than Lost's?
621 just feels needlessly paranoid. Scum tend to argue possibility over probability, and that suggestion is 100% arguing possibility.
I talked about this in my last post but I don't think that is overly paranoid. I think it's a very plausible thing that could happen overnight.
Part of it is the way it's worded. Why is Dong called out, over Ari? It also just feels excessively wordy overall.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

because there's only 6 people alive to possibly contribute and they're mostly waiting on plusJOYED
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

honestly same, though it's more just because of the a-holes in among us who say shit like "how do I vent like x"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

(in response to umlaut, I must be hella tired if I missed RC's post after despite seeing him as most recent poster in the egosearch
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I already stated Dying Alone was my fear
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 717, Umlaut wrote:Actually... Lost is the only one who can fearkill.

The three unaccounted-for fears are Other People's Expectations of Me, Dying Alone, and Success. And the players with these roles are respectively Kerset (deceased), Pooky (deceased), and Lost.

PlayerRoleFear
Sirius9121
Global WarmingGreat Wall of China
Kerset
Other People's Expectations of MeContact with a Cluster of Larvae
PookyTheMagicalBear
Dying AloneLosing [Their] Mind
PlusJOYED
Brain Damage[Long Words]
RandomCanadian
Contact with a Cluster of LarvaeGlobal Warming
UmlautLosing Their MindBrain Damage
AristophanesLong Words?
LostSuccess?
Gamma EmeraldGreat Wall of China?
PJ > Umlaut > Pooky > Gamma > Sirius > RC > Kerset > Lost > Ari > PJ
At this point a mutual win is literally impossible
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was thinking of doing the same thing (though I forget why Umlaut is cleared, and I think I mentioned not seeing it D2 as well)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That at least enough reason to look at the others first.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In a sec, sorry
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I checked Kerset for lost interactions and there is literally nothing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why doesn’t scum!Umlaut need to post 732?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was being townread for referencing a mod post in a way that didn't look like I was partners with Kerset
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pretty much the issue is that the game isn’t having enough happen to where I feel the need to post a lot. I’m honestly a little bothered you’re making that out to be something that really matters.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It seems we’ve all been coming around to that conclusion
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 761, Umlaut wrote:
In post 759, Gamma Emerald wrote:It seems we’ve all been coming around to that conclusion
I really dislike this post, who is "we all" here? You and Ari?
Lost was also thinking that earlier
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay I swear I saw something like that
But even then I am disturbed by how you’re angling to try to push me here, I haven’t really rested on my laurels at all here, but you’re trying to twist my lack of activity into some sort of case on me which is just a sketchy move imo, and I know scum!you is prone to making awful pushes like that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would have been against a no elim earlier but I'm not so sure now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have been putting in some effort, just because I'm not Captain Tryhard doesn't mean I'm being passive
And I swear to god I want to deliver a swift kick to the dick to whoever decided a post had to be more than X amount of lines to be "content"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 235, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 233, Donempire wrote:Re:canadian
I doubt it. I thought the gamma wagon was for the memes and to continue the rvs. I didnt think it was opportunistic, and i still dont think it is.
Now 186 would be offputting if he said it without any reason, but sirius was asking kerset directly, so i dont see why him responding to it by saying no means hes scum? I dont really follow your logic, but i might be misunderstanding you.
And i see kersets post on sirius as more of a friendly jab than it is anything alignment indicative.

Instead, we should focus on aristo. He was pretty chatty before role pms, but flaked after a few posts.

158 was pretty bad. It seemed like a post feigning ignorance, and basically a fluff post. I'll probably expand on this tomorrow cause i cant think straight rn
In a similar vein 189 and 204 dont add anything and dont try to. They are there just to have his name pop up occasionally, and dont achieve or help achieve anything. Basically fluffposting.
VOTE: Ari
I'm fine with a lynch on this slot, or a fear claim.
Ari has a bad habit of inconsistent activity as both alignments
I'm not going along with this rn
I'd probably say this, I think it has been enough time since I played with Ari that I could claim ignorance on this point and push him, but instead I chose to immediately point out the flaw in the logic that I saw. At the very least I could have waited and tried to read the room, and then spoken out against it if the initial reaction wasn't to go along with it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was also under a fair amount of pressure around that time so I would have probably been looking for a way out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why does miselim vs. no elim affect that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay in retrospect that should have been obvious
I have not had the greatest day, my dude.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Based on the VC clock time’s already out -_-
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ll state that I’m on in case anyone wants to talk but probably won’t be actively doing anything in this game for the next bit unless solicited.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I might be a little slow here, but how does what happened clear Lost? And even then how does me not realizing that make me scum? We did have a fast night but it was long enough that I could have figured out that killing Ari was a mistake. Plus, I wasn’t even on for a good while because I had IRL shit to deal with. So I’m not in the mood to handle you trying to accuse me for being absent here when my life is already potentially about to get a hell of a lot scarier.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 814, Umlaut wrote:If Lost is scum, he fearkills Ari and factional-kills you or me and thereby wins the game.
Oh, that makes sense. I have had A LOT to deal with IRL, my mind’s kinda fried and I feel like I’m on the verge of mental breakdown. I just had a lot of the worst most paranoid and ducked up things I’ve thought about regarding my IRL situation confirmed and I’ve only just now allowed myself to process it . I really honestly don’t give a flying fyck how this game ends and just want it over with. Don’t let this impact your decision I just need to rant and this was the place I ended up doing it. My life’s a fucking disaster and I just now have realized the only way to fix it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ll be fine I think. I just have a long road ahead of me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ll let Lost post before I vote. Give him a chance to post his take on the game rn.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Umlaut
I’ll let Lost decide whenever he’s ready.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Any questions for me at all?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay, well I’m trying to not get prodded while the outcome isn’t really in my hands
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I really want to be in the position to solve this, both because I am getting tired of having to sit on my hands here and I feel like I'm entering a zen state of being able to hone in on the right stuff across all my games
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Meh at least it’s over
I was scum, ggs
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idk about luck, I really derped that last NK
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The things are less fraught but they will never be “okay” for a long time Ithink
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I’m glad I didn’t try to lim you D1 lol
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”