Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 900, Untrod Tripod wrote:do I need to put this in webcomic format for you to understand it
:dead:
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 875, The Bulge wrote:
In post 791, notscience wrote:Bottom line is your read is off and your tunneling whoever scumreads you is a bore.
isn't the whole point of tunneling to end up with a bore?
quoting this til someone gets it
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 941, notscience wrote:I’m using meta but I know it won’t deter most of you it’s why I’m not actively fighting it
why are you trying to deter me using meta in the pt?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 946, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 943, AGar wrote:Of the four, I find Gamma's sustained behavior most likely to come from scum
okay but I don't think it's gonna happen

isn't it wild how some of the people actually up for yeeting today want us to spend all of our time talking about people we can't yeet, our reads on whom will depend on today's flip?

really make u think
Why isn't gamma going to happen?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 952, The Bulge wrote:
In post 941, notscience wrote:I’m using meta but I know it won’t deter most of you it’s why I’m not actively fighting it
Because you’ve played with me enough to know that’s what you’re going to get and won’t just reply with “meta is trash”
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

VOTE: noraa
YOUR AD HERE

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 915, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 912, Untrod Tripod wrote:so what your issue boils down to here is that Gamma made an effort post, then made a utilitarian vote? idgi. that tracks, for me.
Eh, it wasn't like it was that or gamma died. I don't understand townreading noraa over pooky here. Unless there is something more in the PT that is tripping him up.
Nah our PT is mostly either games or just us using it as a bootleg notes PT. We’ve not talked game there at all except for one point where he responded to a question I’d put in there for him that was meant to be included in the quote wall.
But as for why Pooky over Noraa, beyond TRing Noraa I also sympathize with her plight of being D1 limmed as town and having people turn against her like they do. I’m good giving her an extra phase or so to do things. Though I won’t really feel the same if she lolchallenges after this ends, because that’s not exactly putting her own survival at the fore, which seems like the vibe rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 921, SirCakez wrote:I don't understand the connection between what you quoted and what you said
You reacted to Noraa potentially challenging you by calling it “anti town”
If Lilith ends up flipping scum from that would that not actually be pro town iyo?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 923, SirCakez wrote:this is scummy fencesitting
Gamma will elim anyone b/c they're all town
Misrep. Have not tried to lim Noraa at all here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 946, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 943, AGar wrote:Of the four, I find Gamma's sustained behavior most likely to come from scum
okay but I don't think it's gonna happen

isn't it wild how some of the people actually up for yeeting today want us to spend all of our time talking about people we can't yeet, our reads on whom will depend on today's flip?

really make u think
Maybe it’s because the lim pool is not the only people you should have to form reads on
I understand it’s probably not as easy to form reads on those outside the pool if you don’t have the insider perspective of knowing your own alignment while being in it, but it shouldn’t be such a monumental task to form reads on people that aren’t under pressure that so many people can’t do it (or just choose not to I guess)
And like, yeah reads will depend on the flip but allowing y’all to ignore that set of 7 (since you’re not gonna read yourself) just lets scum make up a stance once a flip happens
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 951, The Bulge wrote:
In post 791, notscience wrote:Bottom line is your read is off and your tunneling whoever scumreads you is a bore.
I got it
Just didn’t feel like responding because it’s lame, and kinda a stretch
<Embrace The Void>

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 954, notscience wrote:
In post 952, The Bulge wrote:
Because you’ve played with me enough to know that’s what you’re going to get and won’t just reply with “meta is trash”
fair
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 960, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 951, The Bulge wrote:
I got it
Just didn’t feel like responding because it’s lame, and kinda a stretch
okokok how's

is it really tunneling if it's not boring?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s good
<Embrace The Void>

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by The Bulge »

nice
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

Question! Does a soul read differ from a gut read? If so, what makes it different?
In post 667, Gamma Emerald wrote:Take that up with the people who want this challenge to be over with. I'm willing to let you have that time but
it's not negotiable
that I won't look favorably on you if you fail to deliver before this bubble bursts, whenever that is.
Ultimatums are lame. I don't deal with them IRL nor will I be threatened with them while playing a game for fun. I didn't plan to have 8 days of work with one day off and then back to it this morning for another 5 or 6, but I'm doing the best I can. I'm not sure why you feel like you can act this way and be a bully, but it's not endearing or warranted. I've thought you're town this entire time so far, but I'm starting to question my read and whether I sorted you correctly. You've been hella rude to me for no reason while being one of the few who just keep populating the thread with more and more pages every time I come back to it. Thus, making it harder to stay current. Then you have the gall to tell me something is "non negotiable"? How is that even a town mindset?

So I might go back and re-read for me, if I have the time, but given this awfulness (and the fact that as I've kept reading I feel like I sorted VPB, but am now down to just Pooky), I'll probably just keep my thoughts to myself or my PT.
In post 670, lilith2013 wrote:.. don't really get the scumreads on cakes. Is noraa calling him scum because he's not scummy enough? What is this logic?
I'm not feeling anything odd about him either. For me, it just seems like Noraa is lashing out at anyone who remotely suspects her.

Appreciating VPB's explanation in . I'm happy with my vote.

In post 682, Noraa wrote:I don't flail as scum until lylo unless there are large amounts of pressure on me.
In post 683, Noraa wrote:Saying stupid things isn't exactly AI for me.
Being defensive isn't AI for me.
Being scummy is however.
I never die day 1 as scum. Not once.
Half my town games however end on day 1 for me.
Self-meta, like regular meta, is trash. You've been flailing all through this day.
In post 702, Noraa wrote:Well I don't trust anyone so there won't be full transparency from me.
That's not really how it works.....
In post 703, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:um the point of full transparency is for the rest of us to trust you...
+1 million
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 725, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:um u still havent answered who u want to yeet noraa
She did, though. "Anyone who isn't her."
In post 732, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 728, notscience wrote:Am I wrong UT? I’m normally a much higher post count player but I’ve been able to reign it in to let the game breathe. Do you disagree with that analysis?
nope! it's just wild to me to see someone else saying it
I've been feeling it, too. The Activity Overview is gross.

Appreciating cliff notes from Pooky in and , re: Noraa. And she says she's not flailing.

In post 743, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 712, VP Baltar wrote:I agree on notsci being scum most likely. I don't agree so much on cakez
why?
Notsci seems to be cruising for path of least resistance yeet today. Remember when I said scum would use Pooky's insta-challenge as a way to take no responsibility for their actions today? Notsci is like the epitomy of that. He said he's willing to hammer anyone. I also feel like he's not trying to solve. I don't have a case at the moment because I tend to just keep impressions of each player in my head, and then later if I feel super strongly someone is scum, I'll re-iso them to see if their posting matches up with the impression I have or not. More often than not, I get bad feelings about someone for a good reason.
And that's leaving off how he felt you were "exploiting" Noraa's naivete. Basically, blaming you for "tricking" her or some such. I'm not quite sure if his quick turn around to my call out of that is genuine, but time will tell. He could have been a lot more defensive towards me with his response and he wasn't. So that's something.
In post 748, Untrod Tripod wrote:ah yes, the "ignore scummy behavior" tactic

that old chestnut
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
In post 770, SirCakez wrote:Noraa's push on me is so bad regardless of alignment here and everything she posts feels manufactured
Agreed. I've been trying to figure out her hyperfocus on you, but I got nada. And of course, right after this, she shades you and notsci for not voting her? I just don't get it.
In post 790, Noraa wrote:
In post 789, notscience wrote:dramatic toxic blowout
quite an overstatement and extremely shady of u to say that to discredit my reads.
He's not wrong, though. This whole day has been The Noraa Show.
In post 792, Noraa wrote:
In post 791, notscience wrote:Say what you want. Bottom line is your read is off and your tunneling whoever scumreads you is a bore. I’ve already volunteered to be in the challenge tomorrow should town decide they want me to go.
I haven't tunneled everyone that SRs me. Don't discredit lol.
And he's not wrong #2.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 899, Gamma Emerald wrote:He says it's "weak, and therefore useless"
I disagree with that sentiment, but he essentially is unwilling to vote VP despite having scum feelings from him
Having a weak/null-ish read doesn't not equal "scum feelings," though. I think you're hardcore misrepping UT right now. Like this push would make sense re:Reck, but not UT.
In post 904, Gamma Emerald wrote:would it not do to shore that read up though? It's the same issue I brought up regarding baltar where the solving is not present imo
Why? If he has a weak read, he's going to work to sort VPB and the conclusion might be opposite of his initial feelings due to the evolution of his read. It's literally what anyone should do on Day 1. Everyone works through their sorting differently and it seems like you're just mad because he didn't do it your way.
In post 926, Noraa wrote:dunno what else you except from someone with a 3 month join date but if ur solution is just "PL all newbies", ur the silly one.
I don't appreciate this statement at all. He wasn't saying anything against newbies and you are clearly putting words in his mouth/misrepping him with this. Not to mention that leaning back on your join date, when you seem to have played a ton of games since being on site, is pretty gross and wholly unfair to VPB. I'm saying that as someone who has played with him since *I* was a newbie.
In post 929, SirCakez wrote:
In post 928, Noraa wrote:
In post 921, SirCakez wrote:you're so confibiased it's unreal
maybe instead of doing mental gymnastics to somehow confirm to yourself that I'm scum why not just look at the obvious and realize I'm not voting you because I'm not scum and I'm not scumreading you
Town!cake doesn't act this calm and composed. It just doesn't happen.

I am not a meta expert but when someone is far out of their town range, I can see it.
when I'm not being fuckwagoned to elim on day 1 then yeah I don't get pissy lol
I'm still sorry about Weakest Link btw, which (for anyone reading) is a prime example of a pissed off Townie Cakez getting miselimmed D1. Even if he wrongly tunneled on me.
In post 932, Noraa wrote:I don't think the newbie card does much for me considering I've never won a game solely because of it.
So why mention it, other than as an attempt to make him feel bad? I'm pretty annoyed with this tactic and don't think it comes from a town mindset at all.
In post 938, Noraa wrote:they don't need much evidence. After all they are entirely based on feeling/vibes.
Ummmmmmmmmmm................yeah. About that.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 957, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 921, SirCakez wrote:I don't understand the connection between what you quoted and what you said
You reacted to Noraa potentially challenging you by calling it “anti town”
If Lilith ends up flipping scum from that would that not actually be pro town iyo?
ok but an insta challenge just immediately limits our elim options for the day

Starbuck what do you think about notsci individual from Noraa interactions?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Noraa »

Starbucks push on me is ... kinda stupid?
Also her most recent town game's posts looked like this:

Spoiler:
In post 2676, Starbuck wrote:Checking in. I have a work event this afternoon and into tonight and all day tomorrow. So I'll be able to do some reading come Sunday.

Anyone want to give me some cliffs notes?
In post 2763, Starbuck wrote:Hi, sorry, got into holiday decorating today, but I am here.

So we have 11 days. I think someone wrote some cliff notes, 111 pages is kinda off the chain. So maybe I'll go back and read yesterday and then what I've missed of today.
In post 2764, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2656, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hi Starbuck! Are you scum?
Just vanity searched to see if I missed anything.

Hi. No, I am not scum.
In post 2766, Starbuck wrote:Tell me about the biggest wagon. Why is Non Lmh on the chopping block?
In post 2768, Starbuck wrote:Agreed on those points, but I can empathize, even if he got into the game a week before me.

Are y'all set on that wagon? Or can I utilize some of these 11 days to work through the game a bit?
In post 2769, Starbuck wrote:Pointedly, I just don't feel like starting a thorough read/catch-up to come back to the thread locked because of a quickhammer or some shit.
In post 2998, Starbuck wrote:I tried to read, but I don't have the concentration. So Imma start from the beginning of today and go from there.
In post 3000, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2648, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2644, innocentvillager wrote:if guillotina tracked nero, who is confirmed pure VT, in a normal, there is NO WAY that they could've gotten a result that was "Nero visited X"

just want to make sure im understanding this

so the redcheck was, completely faked as well, whether nero was checked or not
We were witnesses to the absolute worst play in all of mafia history.

An actual, really powerful town role faking a tracking result on a vanilla townie.

I've seen everything now.
This was a thing that happened? Holy shit.
In post 2708, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think we should vote DGB, IV, glitch, or muh out today
Why?
In post 2844, Vaxkiller wrote:Catch up? I'm just going to play. When I start seeing shit ill do some diving.
Same. I tried and I just can't. So here I am. We playing from this Day Start.
In post 2845, Vaxkiller wrote:I read thru the mod iso, didnt starbuck sub in a while ago?
Not too long before you. On the overnight before this day started.
In post 3001, Starbuck wrote:Unwnd, you feel different from Weakest Link. Why?
In post 3021, Starbuck wrote:Tell me about muh.
In post 3022, Starbuck wrote:
In post 3008, unwnd wrote:Nah, if you read Weakest Link as Starbuck referred to, a lot of that was just me literally not reading the thread and just posting useless conjecture that I never substantiated upon

I have actual conviction here
I found you very frustrating in Weakest Link and less so here. Maybe this is why.
In post 3292, Starbuck wrote:I'm here and reading.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Noraa »

Anyone wanna tell me what the uh .... size difference is about?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Noraa »

Now you might think that's unfair cuz she did rep into that game.

Lets look at another.

Spoiler:
In post 128, Starbuck wrote:
In post 54, a2rudeboy wrote:

Also, since this is music themed, REST IN POWER.

Anyone disagrees, that's a straight policylynch.
/tips hat

In post 63, Doctor Drew wrote:VOTE: I Keep Siteflaking
I appreciate your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

I'm all "huh?" at Leia's 76.
In post 92, a2rudeboy wrote:And Leia, i don't think you are bussing. I am just super confused by why your proof point for scum, is a post that also indicts yourself?
It's a weird distraction for sure.
In post 129, Starbuck wrote:
In post 113, Princess Leia wrote:Explain the 4 second time difference to me?
If you're going to ride the time stamp train, then I'm not going to be able to take you seriously.
In post 138, Starbuck wrote:
In post 130, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I thought we would get a game start pm.
VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
In post 147, Starbuck wrote:
In post 139, TiphaineDeath wrote:That's um, that's actually a really good point right there starbuck.
I appreciate your support there. I was sitting here like "ummmmmmmm.........slip? lack of attention to detail? just looked up from the Scum PT?"

UNVOTE:
In post 249, Starbuck wrote:
In post 200, DrippingGoofball wrote:Princess Leia is trying to forcefully take over leadership with brazenly fake scumhunting.
In post 208, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 202, a2rudeboy wrote:DGB- what do you think of almost?
He's your buddy.
I am here for these spicy reads!

In post 215, NoPowerOverMe wrote:trying to "take over leadership" isn't necessarily scummy.

Any decent player should be able to do their own scumhunting regardless of what Leia does.
Is this really the hill you want to die on? Feeling kinda white-knighty here.
In post 225, TiphaineDeath wrote:I don't think anything they have done is alignment indicative.
This is where I'm at on her, too, but I can see DGB's points at the same time.

In post 229, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because it’s actually a warning that him playing protown probably means he is scum
I am actually much better at catching scum when I am scum.
It's true! At least in the one prior game that I had with you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where are her RVS posts this game?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Noraa »

One last one.

Spoiler:
In post 89, Starbuck wrote:Good morning! I completely missed game start yesterday afternoon. For transparency, these next few days are going to be real tough as I'm putting my sweet 15 y/o to sleep tomorrow. So I'll probably V/LA for the weekend and be back at full strength hopefully early next week.

For the mean time, though, y'all got me and Imma read the current pages and catch up.
In post 90, Starbuck wrote:That should say 15 y/o doggo. My brain is already mush. Ugh, sorry.
In post 93, Starbuck wrote:
In post 43, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think people should be wagoned even for shit reasons
Looks like we come from a different school of mafia. Shit reasons are still shit reasons.
In post 44, TemporalLich wrote:from my experience running up people in RVS was considered scummy
+1

When did this whole, wagon for the sake of wagoning become a thing?
In post 94, Starbuck wrote:
In post 60, TemporalLich wrote:It's not RVS anymore most people have serious votes now
This question is redundant at this point, given your claim and moving us clearly out of RVS with it, but I'm still curious of an answer.

Why was it up to you and Tayl0r to decide whether or not we're out of RVS? Especially when like 2/3 of the player list wasn't here yet. Isn't that what you were trying to tell Tayl0r the whole time?
In post 72, samantha97 wrote:should we share which page(s) we sent for roles?
150 through 152
In post 278, Starbuck wrote:
Mod: V/LA from now till Sunday

I'm looking forward to distracting myself with the game tomorrow, but just in case, I'd rather make it official.
In post 470, Starbuck wrote:Okay, hi, I'm back.

Put my sweet doggo to sleep on Thursday and took the weekend to disconnect (I honestly couldn't stay indoors much) and hang with some friends.

Going to go back and work through some reading today. Thanks for all your patience, guys.
In post 905, Starbuck wrote:I know I'm the absolute worst. In any case, though, Page 5 through 10.

So this many claims in the single-digit pages seem so off the wall to me. TL and then PlusJoyed gets a little bit of pressure from Albert, and all of a sudden has to reveal their Survivor status. It doesn't feel right and I'm calling it right now as a fakeclaim.
In post 190, samantha97 wrote:I just searched lover in the grand idea role thread and couldn't find anything that works by someone publicly professing their love, but maybe I'm missing something
Because ABR was being facetious and y'all just fed into it.

As I'm continuing to read, y'all are just feeding into his distraction and trolling. Why are y'all so gullible? JFC.
In post 246, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Guys

I am trolling

LOL
CALLED THIS SHIT. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a lot of wasted pages over nothing, but I can't blame you for keeping on that roll, lolololololololol.
In post 249, Tayl0r Swift wrote:thats an odd troll to make...
No, that's just a bored ABR.
In post 908, Starbuck wrote:Page 18 to top of 24
In post 428, TemporalLich wrote:DoubtingThomas - Is hopelessly tunneled on me, but still willing to attack samantha because lul... that is what scum do
He's hopelessly tunneled on YOU? Nah, dude. Flip that, reverse it.

Also, DT, did you really just claim? After all the BS, you let TL's terribad read list put you over the edge. Come on, bro, I had hopes for you.
In post 466, samantha97 wrote:I believe albert/temporal/plusjoyed about their alignment. The only person who has done anything that has given me direct reason to think they're mafia (inactivity excluded) is doubting so far
Why?
In post 496, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 37, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 15, PlusJOYED wrote:VOTE: temporal lich
burn the lich!
this is my n0
Everyone's just voting DT based on this post

It's ridiculous
AGREED

Reading through this back and forth between TL/MathBlade/partly ManWithNoName is making my head spin on pages 21-22. I completely took ABR's whole thing as trolling because he was bored and because he's ABR. I'm still concerned of how serious TL took all of that to the point of . I'm gonna put money on ABR not flipping anything related to lover or sweetheart or anything of the kind.
In post 534, TemporalLich wrote:You're just trying to distort my words into lies.
No, that's what you're doing to everyone who interacts with you.

On top of that, a quick glance of the Activity Overview makes me feel like you just want to hear yourself talk.
In post 548, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im a n0 rolecop and i discovered that TL is mafia.
The responses to this are great. Why does every single joke fly over y'all's heads?
In post 564, MathBlade wrote:Right. I am 50/50 on it. That’s why we can leash him.

If the claim is true the person dies.
If the claim is false then the person doesn’t die and we eliminate DT
It doesn't really work that way, though. You need to give a list of folks for him to choose from. Giving scum the target in thread does nothing but tell them where to place their possible actions.
In post 566, Albert B. Rampage wrote:call me by my name or abr or rampage btw.
I was waiting for this, berty. :giggle: Just one and I'll leave it alone.
In post 569, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want Sam dead
Why?
In post 580, Galron wrote:I don't scum read doubting thomas. The whole N0 thing is a non-starter imo
Same
In post 1179, Starbuck wrote:Finishing my catch up....... top of 24 to Page 30.

I am reading with the knowledge of the DGB/Penguin flips, but prolly not most claims. FYI.
In post 582, MathBlade wrote:Their iso is crap. Nono while with less posts is at least pushing things. Sam just is all “let’s look at the inactives”
As one of those inactives (and I do apologize), I've actually gotten in hot water over calling out that exact behavior in regards to Sam. It doesn't typically come from a pro-town perspective. Her consistent deflection to inactives, rather than coming forth with original thoughts/ideas, is scummy.

Her follow up response in is a complete overreaction and she just seems to be throwing stuff to the wall to see what sticks. Her snark about his ISO when he literally had just entered the game is hypocritical and her twisting about of his words is also concerning. You ever get the feeling that someone is working to purposefully misunderstand and throw shade? That's what I get from 585.
In post 593, TemporalLich wrote:is it bad I currently place samantha as
nulltown
? (mostly for )
This isn't a surprise given the WK-ing coming from her.
In post 633, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm an intuitive player and I catch scum fast.
To be fair, Mafia of Revelations is a prime example.
In post 639, TemporalLich wrote:cults are scum, and should be treated like any group of Impostors
+1. I may not agree on who you think is cult, but I agree with the sentiment.
In post 640, Albert B. Rampage wrote:lucky2u, starbuck, samantha

called it here, save this one for the books
Sorry to disappoint, I'm quiet (due to putting my Fozzie Bear down and doing nothing but work this week), but I'm quiet town. I have to reveal myself to vote anyways, so I'll do that in a separate post in a bit.
In post 692, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 691, MathBlade wrote:Better question: Why are you so intent on defending someone who is very likely scum?
because I'm trying to counteract ABR who is so intent on attacking Sam while refusing to give a case
So not defending her because you believe her to be town, but defending her because you're trying to counteract ABR. Yeah, I hope y'all caught that shit.
In post 733, MathBlade wrote:Iioa is a scumtell.
Not always.
In post 735, samantha97 wrote:that doubtingthomas is likely mafia because they lied
Which is still a shit read, btw.

This one is looking more similar but she's still missing those RVS posts and those short posts and the slightly jokey attitude.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Noraa »

I take it back. I just read Starbuck's ISO. It matches up a fair amount. I've been skipping those walls btw.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Have you played with Starbuck before? If no, then why are you even trying to meta her?
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”