Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Meuh »

Gooood morning everyone! Let’s destroy the mafia :twisted:
VOTE: FugitiveMoose
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 13, Scorpious wrote:
In post 11, geraintm wrote:
In post 8, Scorpious wrote:
In post 6, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Scorpious
Scum
Excellent deduction..

VOTE: Scorpious

Total scum.
VOTE: scorpius
Very interesting you’d put someone at 4 votes so early. RVS or not..

UNVOTE:
Interesting yes, but scummy? :eek:
It takes 7 to eliminate, I seriously doubt anyone would have the intention to flashwagon
If anything, why would scum place their vote on you there? It looks bad from the instant pile up without much chance for the wagon to actually go anywhere considering it’s page 1
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sun May 01, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Meuh »

Scorpious generally reads stilted and I can't say I like it
Feels overly self-conscious which ig townies can be but scum engage in it plenty
However I like this set of interactions so I dunno:
In post 26, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 24, Scorpious wrote:
In post 22, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 21, Scorpious wrote:
In post 20, Carcalilly wrote:VOTE: gamma emerald

long time no see to you!

scorpius instawagon is funny
Not really.. lol
I have an awful sense of humor. I just liked the bit, take what you can get :p
Stick with me . I’m a 6 but I’m funny
I'm a simple woman, make me laugh and I'll hop in your pocket.
and especially feel +town respectively for Scorpious and Carcalilly :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sun May 01, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 15, Dwlee99 wrote:I wish I actually got anything about your alignment from this little stint
Townie vibes here, hints of sorting
In post 19, geraintm wrote:
In post 13, Scorpious wrote:
In post 11, geraintm wrote:
In post 8, Scorpious wrote:
In post 6, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Scorpious
Scum
Excellent deduction..

VOTE: Scorpious

Total scum.
VOTE: scorpius
Very interesting you’d put someone at 4 votes so early. RVS or not..

UNVOTE:
Been weirder if I broke a habit of a lifetime
and scummy vibes here
Not really engaging with Scorpious' point and instead just saying it's meta, shutting down the discussion prematurely
geraintm, why is it a habit of yours?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Sun May 01, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 36, geraintm wrote:@meuh

So...I have a way if random voting in every single game I play.
Scorpious wanted me to break that pattern because they didn't want to go to 4 votes so quickly
, but I ain't breaking my method for them. You can call it shutting down the conversation, but my last game had scorpious in it and they know elegantly what I was going to do
Why is this the conclusion you drew from Scorpious' posting?
Walk me through your thought process on Scorpious please, I wanna understand it
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Sun May 01, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 43, Crescent wrote:The worst of the votes on you is the guy MM just voted, interestingly enough.
Vanya's vote looks worse to me; sure it's earlier but it actually has some merit as an attempt to push the wagon forward
geraintm's isolated vote that doesn't seem to be made as such an attempt looks better to me.
though I think geraintm is scummier than Vanya?
I think the vote post itself looks worse for Vanya but further posts from geraintm muddies their alignment :eek:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Sun May 01, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 46, Carcalilly wrote:
Meuh wrote:Scorpious generally reads stilted and I can't say I like it
Feels overly self-conscious which ig townies can be but scum engage in it plenty

/snip

and especially feel +town respectively for Scorpious and Carcalilly :cool:
Feels to me like you're a bit confused on what to think about scorp. Mind making it clear if you have a lean-read at all? Or are you more the type to throw out everything you're thinking even if its kinda... null?
Last sentence is accurate :lol:
I think transparency is key, I throw out a lot of ideas that cross my mind, and sometimes some posts will point towards one thing and some will point towards another, and I'll mention both
I'm not interested in cutting out parts of my thought process, it's both less productive and less transparent, lose-lose for our productivity in solving and for everyone to be able to sort me
Overall I'd say Scorpious' tone overall still makes me lean scum on them, but the specific interaction I pointed out is something I do still find town indicative
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Sun May 01, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 60, Uncle Vanya wrote:
In post 58, Meuh wrote:
In post 43, Crescent wrote:The worst of the votes on you is the guy MM just voted, interestingly enough.
Vanya's vote looks worse to me; sure it's earlier but it actually has some merit as an attempt to push the wagon forward
geraintm's isolated vote that doesn't seem to be made as such an attempt looks better to me.
though I think geraintm is scummier than Vanya?
I think the vote post itself looks worse for Vanya but further posts from geraintm muddies their alignment :eek:
How is mine even bad. Self-voting is always anti-town.
anti-town ≠ making someone scum

also there's merit in self-voting in some situations, even if not too common. Plus it's not like Scorpious was in danger of being limmed here

this being the explanation for your vote makes it look worse to me... :lol: :lol:
if the immediate reaction from you seeing anything anti-town is "hey, this player should get wagoned" and not "is this being done by scum or by a townie?" I'm not so sure I trust your intentions
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Sun May 01, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 66, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Based on expecting certain player reactions.
Can you elaborate on this point?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Sun May 01, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 81, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 37, Crescent wrote: Also... I'm a kitty. Meow.
its a shame, you'd be my top tr if it wasn't for this!
good news- I don't think it's alignment indicative
viewtopic.php?p=13352727#p13352727
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Sun May 01, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 15, Dwlee99 wrote:I wish I actually got anything about your alignment from this little stint
In post 84, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 82, Meuh wrote:
In post 66, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Based on expecting certain player reactions.
Can you elaborate on this point?
Uncle Vanya wrote: How is mine even bad. Self-voting is always anti-town.
To me, something is is only pro or anti town if someone reads it as such. This is his personal opinion, and he is acting like some mafia matra should be a basis for how the game proceeds. It seems like he is setting up some false basis on how to target players in future posts.
Okay yeah, that makes sense
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Sun May 01, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 79, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 68, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 49, Carcalilly wrote:
Honestly, geraintm and unclevanya are easily tied for that title. I'd be down to nuke the scorpious wagon for one of those. I'll even flip a coin.

pedit well you took the words right outta my mouth lmfao
Quick reminder that provable randomness not allowed
Then how about I flip a very biased coin?

VOTE: geraintm

Don't feel particularly bad about their posts, but I can at least resonate with vanya for post 60 and post 63
...and why do you resonate with Vanya?
I see those posts as pretty scummy, what makes them town indicative for you?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Sun May 01, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 89, Crescent wrote:It depends on the kind of player he is. Some players stubbornly cling to their meta and don't really care about anyone challenging it. In the most recent game I hosted, two town players had roles that conflicted with each other night 1, and one of them spent the entire game, which ended day 5, calling the other scum because he was seeing things too much in "black and white".

MM's post is very on point though about the "opportunistic scum" angle that I pointed out could be in play earlier... I didn't elaborate, and he did, and I like that from him.
Yeah, both Vanya's vote and the response to being questioned on it very much feels like opportunistic scum
You make a fair point about the way different people view the game, Vanya could hold those views as a townie, not unrealistic; people are stubborn.

What does bother me is the fact that Vanya's view of self-voting lead to the immediate response of voting for Scorpious, not actual reasoning as to why Scorpious is scum, just the link from the self-vote -> voting Scorpious which is off-putting
It fulfills scum agenda very well and seems like the sort of vote a mafia player would like to cast early; who can be suspicious of them for voting on someone who's already self-voting?
Don't like it

VOTE: Vanya
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Mon May 02, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 100, Roden wrote:
In post 95, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why me fry me was pretty common on EM as well
I agree that it’s a solid newb tell, though can ya being an alt confounds a bit
Vanya being an alt but doing basic scum tells and coming off as reserved/restrained feels off to me. It could be an intentional playstyle choice, which I'd actually consider it a town tell if so. Otherwise though I think Vanya could just be frozen scum.
Yeah, Vanya being an alt with unknown experience makes it a lot more confusing to sort their posts :eek:
I think more content that either clarifies what kind of player they are would be nice. that or something that feels less variant on experience
cause rn the slot feels very off
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Mon May 02, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 112, FugitiveMoose wrote:Question of the day, if a player makes a vote but no one takes it serious. Did that person really make a vote?

Hello, everyone. This is my first game on this forum.
I don't really get why this intro is so scummy, honestly. :cool:
like yes, this isn't very game advancing content; more thorough thoughts on the game would be nice. The lack of it looks a bit bad
But the "question of the day" reads more like a townie thought than a scummy one.
dunno if scum opens like that
overall i feel pretty neutral on Moose
I'm interested on follow-up on that question of the day thing, why'd you say that, Moose?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Mon May 02, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 136, Roden wrote:I feel like Vanya is trying to lurk out the pressure on him, but with 24 hour prod timers it'll be a bit difficult.
Hmm that could be the case, I suppose.
I think with the way Vanya responded to pressure, they could be wanting to avoid attention on them and just let momentum dissipate.
(bless the 24 hour prod timers :cool: )

however, I don't know if this is an assumption to make just based on someone just not posting for a while.
i like to assume scum are actually yknow, trying to play the game? :lol:
losing to lurkscum sounds lame
maybe i have too much faith though, it's a fairly common tactic isn't it?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Mon May 02, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 139, Andresvmb wrote:I can’t wait to see how Vanya reacts to the wagon on them.
and I can't wait to see how you react to the 100 posts that have been made since your last before this one! :twisted:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #17) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 143, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 137, Meuh wrote:
In post 112, FugitiveMoose wrote:Question of the day, if a player makes a vote but no one takes it serious. Did that person really make a vote?

Hello, everyone. This is my first game on this forum.
I don't really get why this intro is so scummy, honestly. :cool:
like yes, this isn't very game advancing content; more thorough thoughts on the game would be nice. The lack of it looks a bit bad
But the "question of the day" reads more like a townie thought than a scummy one.
dunno if scum opens like that
overall i feel pretty neutral on Moose
I'm interested on follow-up on that question of the day thing, why'd you say that, Moose?
The question of the day just reads as filler to me
It didn't to me at first, but Moose now posting more and not bringing it up again makes it feel much less substantial :cry:

Spoiler:
In post 160, FugitiveMoose wrote:
In post 132, Carcalilly wrote:Abt moose in general, I couldn't jump on em' too fast for newbposting, but I'd like more substance from that slot.

@FugitiveMoose tell us your thoughts on the game pls, ty.

All the talk is fluff disguise as being something of substance. Not a scum indicator, just not much to go off of.
In post 165, FugitiveMoose wrote:It's more about how people interact with each other than it is what exactly is being said.
In post 276, FugitiveMoose wrote:
In post 166, Crescent wrote:It's how I play. I generally don't vote just for the sake for pressure unless it's late in the day. If this were 48 hours, I would have been on Vanya a few hours before day ended to pressure him to appear, but I generally don't vote people while I'm questioning them.

I kind of agree with whoever said they'd vig shoot Moose right now though. Not getting town vibes there at all.

...But he also has like 7 days to change my mind, and there's no value to splintering on him right now while both vote leaders are idling. I have no plans to let anyone idle out, but I find people tend to be vote happy and my conservative approach helps provide more stability.

My last full town game took 4 days and I placed 5 votes all game, two of them only because people tried to jedi mind trick themselves off the correct vote in the very last minutes of day 2 and 3. My last scum game took 5 days and I placed 3.

I remember all arguments I've made in any given game and don't contradict myself unless I'm desperate. Reading into the "why" and "when" of when I do vote is what's important for figuring me out.

...I do have a tendency to ramble and wall post when I'm posting from my phone at 3am. I don't even intend for it to happen, it just does.
Is there anything specific about me that you would justify a day one vig kill? Or just hunch.

It's one thing to vote/talk on a gut feeling versus trying to cast shade on someone in order to persuade a vig to use an action.

Your comments feels more like town brownie points attention than substance.

Moose's followup posts are just calling others insubstantial without establishing clear reads and generally not all that productive
Could be a playstyle thing, but Moose's latest posts feel like they're trying to provide real productivity but don't do more than throw shade at a few players? I generally don't get the impression Moose is actually trying to solve the game
Overall I'm leaning scum there at this point. :eek:

@Moose
I'm still interested in what went behind you asking your question of the day?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Tue May 03, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Meuh »

I don't think I've ever read the term OMGUS so much :lol: :lol:
In post 184, MonkeyMan576 wrote:OMGUS much?
In post 185, MonkeyMan576 wrote:We caught scum guys.
In post 194, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Just because my posts are short doesn't make them useless. I've already caught scum, for example. If you want to wagon me over short posts, go ahead.
In post 197, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I can pressure someone without voting for them. There's not exactly a lot of posts to go on so far, but from what I've seen you are obvscum.
In post 205, MonkeyMan576 wrote:What am I supposed to ask him, how he feels about Ukraine? A duck is a duck.
In post 240, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Ok, I'm getting that you guys are going to let his OMGUS slide. Let's move on.
I think MM is town here, all of these posts give off more genuine frustrated townie vibes than poorly executed fakeread vibes. :cool:
Feels abrasive to an extent where it leans town
Like the way they back off of the push by admitting weakness in their argument but sticking to the confidence on Vanya's alignment all the same looks good to me, if that makes any sense?
Reconsideration whilst maintaining the core stance they hold
@Crescent I think you should reconsider how much playstyle weighs with MM's alignment, posting in short sentences is not somehow scum indicative.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Tue May 03, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 196, Uncle Vanya wrote:
In post 191, Crescent wrote:
In post 183, Uncle Vanya wrote:Sorry, I chose to leave Taxes to the last minute. And yesterday was the literal last day for where I live.

For my Vote of Scorpious, it was a semi-serious scum read. Obviously town can do anti-town stuff jokingly but it was RVS, and RVS is best used to make wagons and generate content. I found something and went with it.

I'm mostly scumreading Monkeyman, and townreading Carcalilly.

Most of Monkeyman's interactions feel like 1-off comments that aren't meant to discern alignments.

VOTE: MonkeyMan
Are there any specific comments that stand out to you?
This mostly struck me.
In post 61, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Statements like this concern me.
Like. Fine I get it. WMFM, but most of your posts have been about me without pushing me for info, and it feels like you just want to hop on the dogpile. You also postured until Roden called it out.

Pedit: ayyyy
I don't really like this post
MM not voting on you does not somehow make their early posts posturing?
and what dogpile was there to jump on?
MM was the person who immediately called out your post about self-voting.
Maybe just how mind-meldy some MM's early content was with my thoughts is making me less receptive to these points but I just don't get how you get those conclusions from MM's early posting
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Tue May 03, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Meuh »

Also, Crescent:
Spoiler:
In post 203, Crescent wrote:
In post 199, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Well, we all have a right to our opinion but I disagree. Why are you defending his scummy behavior?
Because your behavior is far scummier.

I have 0 interest in
lynching
him right now based on your reaction to him.

the bolded word here is banned on this site, we refer to that mechanic as "elimination" (or "lim" for short), if you weren't aware.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #21) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by Meuh »

Scorpious' content is pretty straightforward.
(I'm a bit jealous, I definitely need to get better about not repeating myself or rambling :lol: just writing down my thoughts has downsides)

Not exactly sure if that straighforwardness is AI, but overall their posting feels better than it was early, at least tonally. :cool:
resonates well with me, so does .
I feel like with the straightforwardness will come major towntells or scumtells, but atm I don't really notice anything
Dunno if I'm quite leaning town but I definitely don't scumread Scorpious atm? so ig neutral

Looking at Titus' posts I'm a bit conflicted. :eek:
I do really like the progression from and , feels natural and I like seeing people just develop reads on their own
, and are a bit unsettling though, feels more oriented towards taking actions than towards making reads if that makes any sense? which i think is generally scummy and could agenda motivated.
Overall I'd say I'm leaning a bit towards her being town, but the set of posts I pointed out have me a bit paranoid.
I'd generally like more content from Titus
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #22) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Meuh »

"Dunno" is such a good word, I'm obsessed with using it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #23) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Meuh »

I should to ISO geraintm at one point, I'm interested in sorting them ASAP
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #24) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 336, Meuh wrote:I should ISO geraintm at one point, I'm interested in sorting them ASAP
EBWOP
I need some sleep
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #25) » Wed May 04, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 341, Scorpious wrote:
In post 339, Crescent wrote:Really the only thing Gera has said that's content is he doesn't think Scorpious is scum. Kind just said "I'll let everyone else do the work" and avoided discussing Moose or MM,

The interesting thing is, his last post was 9 minutes before Scorpious' question... And Scorpious voted him for not answering it only 5 hours later. it hasn't been long enough that I would say Gera is openly avoiding giving an answer.
The question was asked days ago, by someone else, I believe. Andres, I’m on my phone or if look deeper.
Yeah , , it's already been asked about a few times
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #26) » Wed May 04, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 340, Scorpious wrote:
In post 329, Titus wrote:
In post 323, Scorpious wrote:Does Titus ever lurk as scum?
My activity is NAI.
Happy Birthday!!
Ooh yes happy Scumday! :D
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #27) » Thu May 05, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Meuh »

Will be less around tonight, I’m a bit busy
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #28) » Thu May 05, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 365, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 353, Carcalilly wrote:im very softly hoping andres will come back a lil later and provide something like they seem to be promising, so I don't mind waiting a few more days on that.
You're waiting on one player?
We have like 5 days left don’t we? Why not take full advantage of that time, if it gives us more info
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #29) » Fri May 06, 2022 12:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 368, Scorpious wrote:
In post 367, Meuh wrote:
In post 353, Carcalilly wrote:im very softly hoping andres will come back a lil later and provide something like they seem to be promising, so I don't mind waiting a few more days on that.
We have like 5 days left don’t we? Why not take full advantage of that time, if it gives us more info
Couple things I want to point out as I read this.it’s strange you would choose to offer a dash of white knighting here, May I ask why you chose to? Again, no shade just curious to why you felt this warranted a response.
Also, asking why we don’t take advantage of time in regards to this…

Idk it makes my head spin and I don’t like it. I can’t even type adequately what I’m thinking.

It’s like you answered a question but defended a person by saying the same thing as the question???

I know, I’m sorry if this makes zero sense… this post just weirds me out.
Honestly I just didn't wanna get prodded since I was gonna be busy. I had to get some game advancing content™ out, so I just replied to what was in front of me. :lol: you can look at the timestamps and see I spent a minute on it!

My quick interpretation of Monkey's comment was that he was actively looking the day to end soon. (and so Carcililly waiting for Andres to post again would go against this if that makes any sense?) and I don't think we should be doing that, hence the "full advantage of our time" comment.
looking back Monkey's point wasn't that, it was just that we
shouldn't be waiting
for people to post, which is like the opposite of what I thought they were saying.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #30) » Fri May 06, 2022 12:50 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 375, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 359, geraintm wrote:

So...I have a way if random voting in every single game I play. Scorpious wanted me to break that pattern because they didn't want to go to 4 votes so quickly, but I ain't breaking my method for them. You can call it shutting down the conversation, but my last game had scorpious in it and they know elegantly what I was going to do
and i think this is the post Scorpious is complaining about (and replace the worked elegantly with exactly) - where i said Scoripious would know how i random vote (and i thought they did because we have played together a few times) and so would know how i generated my random vote. i didnt say anything about them knowing my meta-playstyle, more i thought they knew my meta-random vote method.
How DO you generate your random vote, might I ask?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #31) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:01 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 391, Titus wrote:Agreed. I was hoping to see some movement in my hood. I am not sure if a single read is discussed.
So... there's a hood? I'm interested as to why it wasn't revealed earlier, I was under the impression it was generally better to claim it ASAP :eek:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #32) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:12 am

Post by Meuh »

Game activity isn't incredible, yeah. :cry:
Activity sucks in that it worsens itself, less content means less to post about, which means less content...
I'm not opposed to limming a less active slot just to make sure that, yknow, we're actually progressing long-term; plus none of those slots really look townie to me
We'll have to see about Moose's replacement though, that might breathe some fresh air in :D

Haven't been the most productive either tbh, I generally don't have super strong feelings about people's alignment which isn't great
I don't have too much on my plate today so I'll probably get to reading back and ISOing a bit more to get a fuller picture

I think Roden has a good point when it comes to activity, people should be placing votes.
Actually yknow what,
VOTE: Moose
Maybe this'll help with activity :lol:

@The non-voters

please vote for someone! pressure always helps with game momentum :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #33) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:21 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 407, Uncle Vanya wrote:
In post 403, Meuh wrote:Actually yknow what,
VOTE: Moose
Maybe this'll help with activity
Moose is being replaced. There's no point voting there right now
I thought that for a moment but tbh it puts more pressure on the replacement, which feels bad to do but hey why not? :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #34) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:26 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 408, Uncle Vanya wrote:
In post 402, Meuh wrote:So... there's a hood? I'm interested as to why it wasn't revealed earlier, I was under the impression it was generally better to claim it ASAP
I had the complete opposite impression. Isn't it supposed to be hidden?
Like I've said before, transparency is key!
The only game with hoods I've played on this site had both hoods immediately reveal and I think that worked out fine.
Also most hoods have a mafia member in them, right? So there's a good chance the mafia team would know about it anyways
Keeping people in the dark about a hood generally doesn't seem fantastic to me.
and how does "what it's supposed to be" matter when it comes to using hoods? We should be employing them in whichever way helps us find scum the easiest, and insta-revealing seems to be the best way to do that

Maybe there's reason not to but I don't see it
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #35) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:28 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 406, geraintm wrote:
In post 401, Meuh wrote:
In post 375, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 359, geraintm wrote:

So...I have a way if random voting in every single game I play. Scorpious wanted me to break that pattern because they didn't want to go to 4 votes so quickly, but I ain't breaking my method for them. You can call it shutting down the conversation, but my last game had scorpious in it and they know elegantly what I was going to do
and i think this is the post Scorpious is complaining about (and replace the worked elegantly with exactly) - where i said Scoripious would know how i random vote (and i thought they did because we have played together a few times) and so would know how i generated my random vote. i didnt say anything about them knowing my meta-playstyle, more i thought they knew my meta-random vote method.
How DO you generate your random vote, might I ask?
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:If someone is being sparse in the hood I’d bet on them being scum.
I was jnvited into one in my last game and I posted rarely. I didn't see thr point unless I could be sure of their alignment. I would read someone being circumspect as a cautious townie to be honest
Yeah I'm unsure if hood activity means much? To me it sounds more like a playstyle thing. I've seen townies very eager to chat in the hood and some outright refuse to talk in it. Same goes for scum. Are there particular activity patterns in hoods that are scum indicative?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #36) » Fri May 06, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 420, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 400, Meuh wrote:
In post 368, Scorpious wrote:
In post 367, Meuh wrote:
Couple things I want to point out as I read this.it’s strange you would choose to offer a dash of white knighting here, May I ask why you chose to? Again, no shade just curious to why you felt this warranted a response.
Also, asking why we don’t take advantage of time in regards to this…

Idk it makes my head spin and I don’t like it. I can’t even type adequately what I’m thinking.

It’s like you answered a question but defended a person by saying the same thing as the question???

I know, I’m sorry if this makes zero sense… this post just weirds me out.
Honestly I just didn't wanna get prodded since I was gonna be busy. I had to get some game advancing content™ out, so I just replied to what was in front of me. :lol: you can look at the timestamps and see I spent a minute on it!

My quick interpretation of Monkey's comment was that he was actively looking the day to end soon. (and so Carcililly waiting for Andres to post again would go against this if that makes any sense?) and I don't think we should be doing that, hence the "full advantage of our time" comment.
shouldn't be waiting
for people to post, which is like the opposite of what I thought they were saying.
I never said the day should end soon. Please don't misrep.
Reread the post.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #37) » Fri May 06, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 426, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 421, Meuh wrote:
In post 420, MonkeyMan576 wrote: I never said the day should end soon. Please don't misrep.
Reread the post.
I did, you said "My quick interpretation of Monkey's comment was that he was actively looking the day to end soon." which is not even close to what I said.
In post 428, Crescent wrote:As far as I can remember there isn't anyone I'm this game who's in any way tried to rush the day.

I see it as a gross misinterpretation from Meuh, but not one that's necessarily scummy. It would've been a bad pretext for a vote, but Meuh is still sitting on Vanya.
You guys are the ones misinterpreting me :lol:
In post 400, Meuh wrote: My quick interpretation of Monkey's comment was that he was actively looking the day to end soon. (and so Carcililly waiting for Andres to post again would go against this if that makes any sense?) and I don't think we should be doing that, hence the "full advantage of our time" comment.
shouldn't be waiting
This is why I told MM to reread my post. When I first replied to them yesterday in , I thought they wanted day to end soon. Then, I realized it wasn't what they meant when I looked back at the thread today. MM was saying that we shouldn't be waiting on less active people to pop in before we progress discussion. I agree with that. MM hasn't said they want the day to end soon.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #38) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 480, Crescent wrote:This also includes the people who were once on Moose, but are no longer there. How do you figure out vote history in this place? I'm used to removed votes being left on the vote chart for posterity.

I remember you calling Vanya "calculating" after the first time you called the Moose wagon bad, but Vanya... Never voted for Moose, I believe.
"With the display post by user" function, you can look at only DkKoba's posts. Not quite a voting history, but still a good way to follow along with voting progression
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #39) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 447, Crescent wrote:I remember not particularly trusting Scorpious early, but then someone said he was acting very differently to how he did his last game where he was scum. Who was that?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #40) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Meuh »

Also Crescent you need a pfp!
preferably a cute anime girl
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #41) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 486, Crescent wrote:
In post 484, Meuh wrote:Also Crescent you need a pfp!
preferably a cute anime girl
I tried putting one up of a cat but it decided not to work and I was like whatever.
The picture format for pfps is specific and a bit finicky, if you want you can send a link to it here and I can try to make it work? I've done that before
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #42) » Sat May 07, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Meuh »

Scorpious' recent posting is definitely clumsy, but I can't necessarily say that's scum indicative.
The weird threats at the scum team and talking about a "next trick", as Roden pointed out, is pretty clearly softing a PR. If it isn't, we need a new definition of what softing a PR is. :lol: I'm not sure how to feel about that. I'm also not sure extensively discussing it will actually benefit us, so I'll shut up :good:
pings me the right way. It feels genuine somehow.
I do think there's valid points to be made when it comes to who interacts with who with Scorpious, although I'd ask if it isn't true for others? iirc I've barely interacted with Gamma or Dwlee who were both chilling on the Moose wagon with me and vice versa. I'm curious why that's not suspicious?
Can't say I think pre-flip associations are an incredible way to approach the game on day 1, honestly.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #43) » Sun May 08, 2022 12:17 am

Post by Meuh »

Okay so I just ate a pear for the first time in several years, I had forgotten how good they were! :cool: Apples wish they could be half as good.
and so eating that wonderful pear gave me the energy I needed to properly analyze the game, so here we go

I get the impression that scum like this gamestate, and it's concerning. How quiet it is and the lack of adversity rubs me the wrong way. Plus I think a lot of the most active players are town.

Idk if anyone else does this, but for me early on I tend to like just accepting one player as town. One that leans town early, is active, has reasonable takes and is kinda acting like a leader. I just kinda just let myself not properly sort them until later on in the game and assume they have good intentions on day 1.
For me this game this player was Crescent, which I think you can see in my ISO. I'm not sure I bring up Crescent's alignment at all?
But yeah she's in that sort of position for me at the moment and I don't think she should be limmed for the time being

Dwlee and Gamma I also have not really attempted to sort, and are in a similar space in my head if that makes any sense? I've played a game with both of them before, in my mind they're playing this game kinda similarly and were both on the Moose wagon so they're in the same space. I've been bad at reading both of them in the past (Gamma just got a scum win over me :cry:) so I've also just put it off for tomorrow.
Carcalilly I sorted in a similar spot, though I've never played with her before. I got some mild town pings from some of her posts and kind of just decided that wasn't gonna be a slot I'm sorting short term.

Roden has been very mindmeldy with me and I generally think he's a townie :cool:
Like I said before I think Scorpious isn't all that scummy, and has some moments I think are town indicative. I'm not interested at limming here, especially with their activity and how spewy I think they are.
Maybe I should reconsider MM? But honestly nothing from him has prompted me to. I'm still leaning town there.

Honestly at this point I'm also leaning town on Titus, a bit from individual gameplay but mostly from the general situation. , and look townie to me. I still don't like the Scorpious wagon, but I think there's more suspicion to be brought on those who jumped onto it (MM and Crescent). I don't get the impression scum have been initiating wagons really.

Italiano's catchup looks good to me, generally. Although I can't say I'm the biggest fan of MM/Scorpious seemingly being his top 2 scumreads. I get why someone would end up there because both have done surface level scummy stuff, but overall I don't scumread either. There's opportunistic benefit for scum to place suspicion there if both are town, it reinforces them as major lim candidates. :eek:

I've still put off ISOing geraintm and still need to do it, until then I'm neutral on the slot I suppose
Vanya I'm still leaning scum on but I can't say I've scrutinized the slot in a while. I don't think they're getting limmed today anyways.

Moose is in a weird spot because POE makes them scummy, but players I think are also scummy because of POE have put pressure on them? Negative equity within my scumpool basically. I like and honestly, but overall I feel pretty much neutral on their alignment.

At this point I think we should be limming within (geraintm, Dwlee, Moose, Vanya).
(Gamma, Carcalilly, MM) are all acceptable to me but I see no reason to lim over the top category.
(Roden, Crescent, Scorpious, Titus, Italiano) I don't see reason to be limming today.

Since a lot of you seem to feel kinda iffy but no one's committing to voting them, why don't I do this? :twisted:
VOTE: Dwlee
Better than MM lim
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #44) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 596, geraintm wrote:I hate Meuh's vote kn Dwlee. I don't see any build up to it,
and then they use other people wanting to pressure them to justify their vote.
It won't go anywhere, that isn't a wagon that is likely to happen anytime soon.
It feels like a "I wanna be seen doing something"

It comes right after a wagon is forming is another player....so large naughty point for you

VOTE: meuh
In post 597, Dwlee99 wrote:Yea meuh's vote on me is kinda weird especially as an explicit counter to MM and
also because they open up discussion of me as explicitly not knowing how to read me etc. and not saying anything about my play.
Why am I a better wagon than MM if she hasn't even attempted to sort me?
I will openly admit part of what urged me to vote was the MM wagon, I don't particularly like it.

and how come a Dwlee wagon isn't likely to happen? A lot of people have voiced concerns on Dwlee, and while no wagon momentum on them has occurred yet, it doesn't seem impossible to me.

I didn't quite voice the "why" on my vote properly, that's my bad.
In post 593, Meuh wrote:Since a lot of you seem to feel kinda iffy but no one's committing to voting them, why don't I do this? :twisted:
My point here isn't that I'm voting on Dwlee because I'm interested in chasing who people are pressuring.

I'm voicing something I find scummy about Dwlee's position in the game, should've emphasized it. Scum adore sorting their partners as null or lean scum and never actually pushing them. The abundance of such reads on Dwlee in contrast with them being able to continue scot-free is concerning.
I will say this is something based more on Dwlee's position than Dwlee's alignment itself and I do need to ISO Dwlee properly, but it's not like there's many people I find scummy on their own merit in this game.

I will say disrupting the game and seeing reactions was a part of my intent and I'm happy with how this went. Even if Dwlee doesn't get limmed, people's reactions will definitely be meaningful down the line, and I urge you all to look back on this later.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #45) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 602, Crescent wrote:Also Meuh mentions Dwlee one time in that entire post when she says "I haven't attempted to sort Dwlee", then lists them as a top suspect and votes them.

Big disconnect between logic and vote to directly go against 3 quick votes on someone else with.

Kind of agree with Gera that it feels like a wall post leading to an easy vote just for the sake of placing a vote.
I'm curious, are you under the impression I'm partnered with MM and defending them by pushing on Dwlee?
Also it clearly wasn't just placing a vote, considering the juicy juicy reactions we got out of it :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #46) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Meuh »

is gerain's first vote since . Definitely keep it in mind.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #47) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 611, ItalianoVD wrote:Yeah Meuh, I don't really have a problem with , except this one part...
In post 593, Meuh wrote:Dwlee and Gamma I also have not really attempted to sort, and are in a similar space in my head if that makes any sense?
Crescent has been active, but not just that, she has been involved in sorting players and given us an inside look into how she thinks. There's townie quirkiness there. Dwlee and Gamma have not done this and for me dw looks a lot worse here than Gamma but together I wouldn't put them into the same category as Crescent at all.

I also don't even have an issue with your vote not only because it's aligning with what I think about dw, but given what you posted earlier about dw there is a disconnect, but it feels like townie disconnect not scummy.
Dwlee/Gamma/Crescent aren't in the same space in my mind, only Dwlee/Gamma. I worded that poorly
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #48) » Mon May 09, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Meuh »

MM, anything would be appreciated
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #49) » Mon May 09, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Meuh »

and happy birthday to you! :D
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #50) » Mon May 09, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Meuh »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #51) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 753, Carcalilly wrote:ok, im out of a computer for like a week and a half, i don't wanna blockpost with quotes on a phone because it's way too easy to get formatting screwed. if anyone wants any point clarified with quotes ask me directly. these are kinda in-order from p23.

Spoiler:
I think scorpius should stay on the elim table for the next few days, but not Day 1. With the softclaim, if they're telling the truth, they should be either able to prove it or be NK'd within the next few nights most likely. As long as it doesn't fall under the radar, I dont believe this slot would survive past Day 3.

The quickness of Roden to push the claim was surprising, I didnt particularly think he'd be so blatant, but I feel like it was obvious and this is a more towny jump of the gun, mainly because of the following thought processes. There seems to be no scum oriented motive.

Gamma has clearly been out of this game, and im hesitant to call that AI at all. Most of his posts are just sideline thoughts, which sort of feel like he's trying to stay in the game without actually engaging at a deep level. This could be blatantly scummy or just a complete apathy for the Day 1 scramble. I'm expecting a little bit more from him lategame, and I'm keen to keep an eye on his opinions on flips.

Italiano's catch up is solid and greatly increased the town equity of the slot. The slot was null-lean-scum for me beforehand, but it's a huge imrpovemet to have one less questionable lurker player. I feel like he's made a proper effort to draw engagements from players who needed it, which feels like it has proactive sorting motives.

Dwlee kinda felt a lot like Gamma for me, basically lurking but throwing surface thoughs here and there enough to be technically playing the game. I kind of ignored him because, again, I expected more lategame, and there were better elim candidates in the air. While his posts aren't substantial they aren't particularly pingy to me.

Gonna throw down here that theres like no chance in my mind that Italiano/Crescent are s/s. Both have good town equity already, and I'm pretty confident its t/t, but on the complete offchance one of them flips scum it'd be borderline conft for the other. Their interactions are far too dynamic.

MM just kinda pops in and throws shade without context or elaboration, lol. I don't blame the instawagon at all.

Meuh's post was super wish-washy. On one hand I'm sorta expecting it from this thought-puke playstyle slot, and on the other hand it feels to me like she hasn't made any concrete reads. The washyness feels like fluff, like shes attempting to sort people without actually sorting people. I'd like to see a more concrete and proper readlist from her at some point.

geraintm does not sit well with me at all. Obviously PRs should avoid mentioning they're a PR all together? Being honest about where your suspicions lie isn't pointless... and a softly hypocritical comment. A vote off a wagon for someone voting off a wagon?

Meuh's reaction and reasoning for the vote is solid. Could've been done with way sooner when actually making the vote, but I see the proactive motivation for attempting to roll a counter wagon.

MM's thought process on Italiano is mad confusing. Some examples and elaborations to his claims would be nice but at this point I'm not really expecting anything from there.

I can throw my agreement with the dwlee/MM being s/s, softly think that one of them fliping scum would slightly increase the equity of the other slot. Primarily due to the lack of interaction.
Ok nvm that statement above I literally typed that all out right before reading dwlee vote MM. Could be a bus to save his own ass after being called out, or throw gamma into his place in pressure, but im feeling way less sure.

Crescent's 'out of the blue' comment is odd to me considering gamma isnt the only one who's done this. I expect these random flimsy read statements from him anyway so that might cloud me with bias.

MM's comments kinda devolved from having any attempt in playing the game anymore. On one hand I'd expect D1 scum to fight more for their life, but there's nothing town about these statements either.

Scorp joining the wagon without wanting to throw out an actual read on MM is questionable. I can get wanting to advance the game, but that's also an easy ticket reason for being excluded from post-wagon analysis.

MM's mad tunnel on Italiano make me inclined to believe they're s/t.

Scorp's post on geraint's playstyle is the only one I can really resonate with as of late. I feel like he's been deliberately antagonistic, and I guess it could be meta-muddying but it's bad enough I'm throwing down a scumread.

Moose giving solid reasoning for voting dwlee improves his equity somewhat.

Dwlee confirming being more of a late game player has me softly against his elim for now. If given the chance and still rolling bad, then I'd be far more confident that they're scum. Atm I feel like theres a lack of information on this slot, partially due to the technical lurking.
I also agree with his reattention to scorpius. I'm still against scorp being the D1 elim for PR reasons I stated beforehand. I feel like an MM or geraint elim would be better, with MM being the more likely/informative of the two.

Dwlee's uptick in activity and post value is interesting enough to be noted.

Cresent has a solid point about scorpius' inconsistent thought process. I like the little equity %, and I'm curious of everyone she had above 50%.

Scorps defensive point don't convince me much. Ego is usually NAI.

I want more elaboration on the scorp town read from dwlee.

There's actually a solid point from scorp on Crescent's lack of a vote. Not sure if crescent just treats votes oddly, but im really not too worried about a quickhammer either. Usually a hammer with a few hours left in the day is completely normal.

geraint's calling himself bad softly feels like excuses/setting up a get away card. Ive also been historically awful at ms, but after my haitus, im using this game to try to get better. Being bad shouldn't excuse scummy/deliberate water-muddying behavior.

while the deadline is close, id rather see what MM has to say, and for an official votecount before placing my vote anywhere.
Oh look, the same reads everyone else has. :lol:
I like the suspicion on geraintm, that part does stick out.
Agreed on ego being NAI, I think that was a weak point from Scorpious.

Either this scum team's glaringly obvious and I'm missing the mark, or there's something sketchy going on with how half of the players have the same takes on most things. I guess we'll see, ego aside I hope I get proven wrong :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #52) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 758, Scorpious wrote:Actually I think MM is E-2
Yeah I just checked, since the last vote you and Carcalilly jumped on the wagon, but Crescent unvoted. So 4 -> 5, still E-2
...now E-3 with Roden's unvote
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #53) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 759, Roden wrote:UNVOTE:

Hood members need to claim first to avoid potential false guilties from a PT Cop.
+1
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #54) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Meuh »

Yeah MM’s probably town. I don’t think scum post in twilight after getting limmed.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #55) » Sat May 14, 2022 1:53 am

Post by Meuh »

Hey everyone! Sorry for not being around, I’ve been ill these past few days. :cry: (I don’t think it’s Covid)
I’ll try properly catching up later on today, I feel a bit better now.
I’ll VOTE: Vanya for now to make sure I have some game advancing content before I get prodded :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (isolation #56) » Sat May 14, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 858, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 848, Meuh wrote:Yeah MM’s probably town. I don’t think scum post in twilight after getting limmed.
But he’s not saying anything still.
Didn't get to answer this one because of deadline
Any content from a scum player is content for us to analyze, isn't it? I'm biased on this one since the only time I've gotten to play scum on this site, I got limmed day 1, said nothing in twilight, and my partner was able to win.
I just don't see in what way a scum player benefits from posting in twilight after being limmed?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #57) » Sat May 14, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Meuh »

is opportunistic and reads scummy as an immediate response to the kill

has mildly bad vibes tbh. Still like Italiano generally but this does not read particularly genuine

I think the progression from to is interesting and implicates Carcalilly as a partner for Vanya should that slot flip scum.
I generally agree with but would like elaboration on it, still.

I like tbh.
gerain is in a weird spot to me and feels like they could very much be implicated with the scum team.

is confusing to me, just like most of Scorpious' ISO. Not sure what to think of them at this point.
Scorpious reads genuine a lot of the time, but not necessarily in a townie way?
Like I think is genuine, but both scum and town could make it, yknow?
I'm a bit conflicted overall. Not the worst lim in the world but also not the best in my eyes.

has a good tone. I wonder if Titus is just skilled enough that I'm not catching her scumtells but I think she's town.

is fluff and not proactive. Vanya remains scummy.

is off-putting to me. + equity for scum/scum with Scorpious tbh

I'm not sure why Roden would be killed? He didn't give me PR vibes or was that actively helpful?
Not certain who it implicates, though.
Also I'm generally curious, I know Crescent's already spoken on it a bit but does MM's flip change you guys' reads much?
Personally not really, since I generally don't build my reads on associatives day 1.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #58) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Meuh »

Okay yeah and posts read a bit town

Probably should not be today's lim :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #59) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 953, Scorpious wrote:Meuh,
Forgive me for being so self centered, but I don’t have the reputation as a great player on here.

Maybe a seemingly “bad nk” is an attempt to frame someone such as myself..
Hmm, but in what way does a "bad nk" in particular look bad on you?
Like isn't a kill on anyone that
isn't
you a bad look on you?
Considering you've openly claimed PR
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #60) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Meuh »

and does scum really need to frame you? iirc like half of the players scumread you yesterday :lol:
sounds unnecessary
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #61) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 956, Meuh wrote:and does scum really need to frame you? iirc like half of the players scumread you yesterday :lol:
sounds unnecessary
If it was a frame then I'd say there were probably 2 or more scum pushing for you yesterday
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #62) » Sat May 14, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 966, Crescent wrote: Scum kills the strongest player they believe to be a power role, or the strongest player they feel is least likely to be voted off. A lot of scum simply kill "Best Player Alive" and just leave it at that. I've already made it clear I would've never humored a Scorpious kill as scum last night for even a second.

The issue I have is... Gamma feels like he was already prepared to suspect Scorpious before the day even came up. That's not to say Gamma might not just be bussing him, but I really get a vibe from him that he knew Scorpious was going to be alive.
I think the point about Gamma's vote is fair, that's a reasonable vibe to get from her entrance to the day. A bad look.
Do you think others' reactions also imply potentially knowing Scorpious was living? Dwlee and Carcalilly's entrances strike me in a similar way Gamma's does.
None of the 3 of them super incriminating, but all 3 I could see coming from scum with prior knowledge on the death.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #63) » Sun May 15, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Meuh »

I don’t think crumbing means much, generally. A Scorpious lim today still doesn’t sound ideal, though
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #64) » Sun May 15, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 993, Dwlee99 wrote:Even night jailkeeper just sounds fake y'all
Even night jailkeeper does sound like just about the easiest fake pr claim in the world :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #65) » Sun May 15, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 994, Titus wrote:First, it supposes only town will see it. There's no way that by post 8, Scorpious would know the crumbs would be safe.
I mean, this is a legitimate issue I have with crumbing, the potential for scum to catch it, instead of town.
…but what makes it scummy? The conclusion you’re coming to that Scorpious felt safe to crumb doesn’t really make sense if it’s something they always do.
If Scorpious tends to only crumb on occasion then it’s something to consider, for sure. Otherwise, I don’t see how overlaying your personal views on crumbing over their decision-making is a good way to approach this.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #66) » Sun May 15, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 998, Scorpious wrote:I’ve never crumbed on this site..
Why start now?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #67) » Sun May 15, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Meuh »

Also happy birthday Italiano! :D
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #68) » Sun May 15, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Meuh »

Quick reminder to double-check ppl’s pronouns (if they have any set) to avoid misgendering!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #69) » Sun May 15, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1010, Scorpious wrote: I will say this, Ger’s copy and paste of the VC’s is a very good way to look busy. And I sense the heat was going to ramp up so he was proactive in avoiding that. That’s on my radar.
I agree with this point, I also think it looks worse on Ger since happened.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #70) » Sun May 15, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1020, Dwlee99 wrote:I think Scorpious uses he but I could be mistaken since I see it isn't there anymore. Mb if not.
I wasn’t calling you out, Scorpious is seemingly fine with both they and him. I mentioned it since Scorpious himself misgendered you a couple posts ago. Thought a general reminder could be nice!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #71) » Sun May 15, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1018, Dwlee99 wrote:He's probably just a mafia jailkeeper anyway and wants to be able to try to block power roles again tonight
How likely is a mafia jailkeeper?
There’d need to be a town killing role (probably vig) to warrant it, right? Could that be in play?
Or maybe it could be in play to misdirect the mafia team, hosts love doing things like that.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #72) » Sun May 15, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1024, Dwlee99 wrote:Gotcha. I mean it could just be used as a sort of worse roleblocker if there's an investigative role or anything that scum would want blocked. Doesn't need to have a vigilante. Scorpious was actually just a 2-shot mafia jailkeeper in a recently completed Datisi mini
Do you think this could be a case of someone fake-claiming a role they've actually gotten before? (and Scorpious being mafia but not JK)
iirc that's a habit some players have, but it's more a newbie scumtell than anything else, isn't it? I wouldn't expect someone who's been here since 2015 to have that sort of habit.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #73) » Sun May 15, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1030, geraintm wrote:
In post 1021, Meuh wrote:
In post 1010, Scorpious wrote: I will say this, Ger’s copy and paste of the VC’s is a very good way to look busy. And I sense the heat was going to ramp up so he was proactive in avoiding that. That’s on my radar.
Weekends involve family stuff. Saturday involved at least 3 hours driving to SiL, and I spent 3.5 hours today cutting thr lawn. But you complain and say it is bad I managed to spend some time on a computer as opposed to my phone?
That's not my point :lol:
My point is that if you were intentionally trying to look busy, it looks particularly bad since you had gotten pressured about it not long beforehand.
I wasn't trying to involve your busy weekends in that argument.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #74) » Mon May 16, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1037, DkKoba wrote:
JacksonVirgo replaces FugitiveMoose
Ooh hey Jackson! We finally get to play a game together on this site :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #75) » Mon May 16, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1043, geraintm wrote:
In post 1031, Meuh wrote:
In post 1030, geraintm wrote:
In post 1021, Meuh wrote:
Weekends involve family stuff. Saturday involved at least 3 hours driving to SiL, and I spent 3.5 hours today cutting thr lawn. But you complain and say it is bad I managed to spend some time on a computer as opposed to my phone?
That's not my point :lol:
My point is that if you were intentionally trying to look busy, it looks particularly bad since you had gotten pressured about it not long beforehand.
I wasn't trying to involve your busy weekends in that argument.
i wasn't intentionally trying to look busy, i was intentionally trying to play the game. What was i meant to do, not post because i had said previously weekends were difficult for me?
I already said I don't care about your busy weekends
This feels like an unproductive exchange and I don't get the impression you're acting in good faith.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #76) » Mon May 16, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Meuh »

and also aren't great. gerain reads disingenuous.
In post 1050, geraintm wrote:
In post 1047, Titus wrote:
In post 1046, geraintm wrote:I admit, i hate this playstyle. trailing votes in advance, pointing out multiple places you could go and then wait, but nowhere near enough for me to give them enough scum equity to want to vote for them.
right now, i don't want to vote anyone, but caraclily is in the posistion where i am watching their votes and see when and where they appear on wagons.
Claims to hate setting up votes.

This is setting up votes lol.
it isn't! But i can see how it can seem that way.
I went in thinking i would find something their posts/votes but i didn't and was surprised.
I had my eye on them because i felt their day 1 vote on MonkeyMan was well times to derail another wagon onto one that turned into one on a Townie, and i absolutely hate anyone who pushed Scorpious today as we all knew that Scorpious was just going to caim,
but i went in thinking i would have found a reason to vote for Caralily and didn't - which surprised me.

it would take some very obviously scummy behaviour the rest of today for me to vote Cara
???
This post feels genuine, but for the wrong reasons :lol:

VOTE: gerain
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #77) » Mon May 16, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Meuh »

and look good to me :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #78) » Mon May 16, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Meuh »

I wonder what Dwlee's increased activity (and also seemingly interest) in the game on day 2 means. Could be IRL stuff though.
They look better than they did day 1 to me nonetheless. :cool:
Dwlee doesn't really read agenda-based to me. The jumping around on votes feels decently natural and so does their thought process. But meh maybe that's just because they've been mind-meldy with me a good bit.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #79) » Tue May 17, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1238, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1188, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1166, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1003, Carcalilly wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 983, geraintm wrote:So, we went from

VC1.9
FugitiveMoose (2): Gamma Emerald, Meuh
MonkeyMan576 (2): Andresvmb, Roden
Andresvmb (2): Crescent, Dwlee99
Scorpious (2): Titus, MonkeyMan576
Titus (1): Scorpious
geraintm (1): Uncle Vanya

to VC10

MonkeyMan576 (3): ItalianoVD, Crescent, Roden
FugitiveMoose (2): Gamma Emerald, Meuh
ItalianoVD (2): Dwlee99, Uncle Vanya

addition of Italiano and Crescent to the MM wagon

then next was Dwlee

VC12

MonkeyMan576 (3): ItalianoVD, Dwlee99, Carcalilly
Dwlee99 (3): Meuh, Gamma Emerald, FugitiveMoose
Meuh (1): geraintm
Crescent (1): Scorpious

Crescent and Roden gone, replaced by Carcalily

and the final was

MonkeyMan576 (7): ItalianoVD, Dwlee99, Carcalilly, Crescent, Scorpious, Uncle Vanya, Gamma Emerald HAMMERED
Dwlee99 (2): Meuh, FugitiveMoose
Scorpious (1): Titus
Meuh (1): geraintm
Crescent (1): MonkeyMan576

Only VC today is
In post 973, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 2.1
Endless Migration (2009) - HotAirRaccoon

Scorpious
(3): Carcalilly, Gamma Emerald, Titus
Uncle Vanya
(1): Meuh

Not Voting
(7): FugitiveMoose, ItalianoVD, geraintm, Scorpious, Crescent, Dwlee99, Uncle Vanya
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-05-19 22:33:37)
Titus V/LA Friday Evening - Monday Morning
with the overlap between the Scorpious push and yesterday being Carcalily and the Gamme hammer
In post 753, Carcalilly wrote: while the deadline is close, id rather see what MM has to say, and for an official votecount before placing my vote anywhere.
In post 755, Carcalilly wrote:I'm sure you will

VOTE: monkey
So, i am deeply suspicious of Carcalily, their vote on Scorpious today is...?

I vote for people I want dead. Simple.
Who do you want dead Carcalily?
[Scorp, Geraint, JV] is my pool at this moment in time.
In post 1190, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1168, Scorpious wrote:Question to everyone:

Who would you jail tonight if you were me?
Italiano / Crescent
If I am right and Carca is scum then, scum wouldn’t want buddies jailed, so outside the hood is

Scorpio, G, Italiano, Crescent, Carca, Gamma, Dwlee.

Gamma is town
Scorpious is town by claim and Carca’s bad push.
G is in the scum pool, so possible
Crescent Carca wants jailed so unlikely scum partner.
Dwlee is possible scum partner

So Titus/Dwlee/Carca or Titus/G/Carca looks really likely.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #80) » Tue May 17, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Meuh »

Honestly I've read the pages I've missed and not gotten much from it. My brain just doesn't click with these back and forths. I'll try rereading later
Mathblade reads about the same as the game I spectated him in on a surface level.
I'm inclined to believe Titus over Scorpious if scum exists there. Doctor and jailkeeper, both town, seems unlikely.
PEdit: another claim?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #81) » Tue May 17, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1384, MathBlade wrote:There was a reason for that I was gonna check you.

I was hoping by being loud this wouldn’t be necessary and scum thought my loud VT and not a PR.
...you purposely omitted me and said Italiano was non-hood because you were gonna check me?
also you aren't always this loud?

I'm perplexed
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #82) » Tue May 17, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Meuh »

inb4 Mathblade/Titus S/S :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #83) » Tue May 17, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1374, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1373, Titus wrote:
In post 1371, JacksonVirgo wrote:I think Meuh is mafia.
Fair. Too quiet. Avoided my claim.
How illegal is it to say angleshooty or out of game reasons to think someone is scum.

:p
I’m curious on what this is
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #84) » Tue May 17, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1413, JacksonVirgo wrote:Meuh also brought up S/S to discredit Math here. Or at least that's how I am reading it.
The idea popped up in my head for a second and I found it funny. I don’t think it’s true
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #85) » Tue May 17, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Meuh »

Mathblade’s alignment will probably just get resolved naturally with flips and who dies, right?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #86) » Tue May 17, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1419, Gamma Emerald wrote:why even bring it up?
Why not?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #87) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Meuh »

Okay yeah Crescent is town
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #88) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Meuh »

Gerain should be the lim in my humble opinion and I'm unsure why they've been let off the hook
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #89) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1506, geraintm wrote:
In post 1353, MathBlade wrote:
No one other than me at the time of posting.

No one defending Scorp means probably town.

Scum make a ton of noise when I s.
i am pretty sure i said i did not think scorpious was scum earlier today
You did, and explicitly said you didn't want to lim them today.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #90) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1513, Crescent wrote:....What's a Traffic Analyst, for the record?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ic_Analyst
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #91) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Meuh »

Love the condescension
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #92) » Tue May 17, 2022 9:57 pm

Post by Meuh »

I think a gerain lim is still feasible so I’m staying parked there. Will vote for anyone if it’s needed to make sure we get a hammer. :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #93) » Wed May 18, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1651, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1638, Meuh wrote:I think a gerain lim is still feasible so I’m staying parked there. Will vote for anyone if it’s needed to make sure we get a hammer. :cool:
Do you TR Carca? Why is Gera better than Carca to you?
, ,

I could see Carca flip either way tbh, in my eyes Carca/Jackson are probably not aligned one with the other and I’m not sure which is scum.
gerain’s simply the scummiest player in the game in my eyes
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #94) » Wed May 18, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1660, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1657, Meuh wrote:
In post 1651, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1638, Meuh wrote:I think a gerain lim is still feasible so I’m staying parked there. Will vote for anyone if it’s needed to make sure we get a hammer. :cool:
Do you TR Carca? Why is Gera better than Carca to you?
, ,

I could see Carca flip either way tbh, in my eyes Carca/Jackson are probably not aligned one with the other and I’m not sure which is scum.
gerain’s simply the scummiest player in the game in my eyes
Thank you! Happy birthday!
In post 1661, Titus wrote:Scorp lim.

Happy Birthday.
In post 1665, ItalianoVD wrote:Wait what! Meuh, we’re May babies?! Haha nice, happy birthday!
Thanks!! :D This is a very birthday intensive game :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #95) » Wed May 18, 2022 9:04 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1774, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1772, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1565, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 2.3
Line Rider Beta 2 (2006) - fsk

Scorpious
(3): Titus, Dwlee99, Carcalilly
geraintm
(1): Meuh
Carcalilly
(1): Gamma Emerald
Meuh
(1): JacksonVirgo

Not Voting
(5): Scorpious, geraintm, Crescent, ItalianoVD, MathBlade
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-05-19 22:33:37)
Titus V/LA Friday Evening - Monday Morning
Crescent V/LA this week
Quoting prior VC for timer c’mon y’all let’s get an elim!
Bruh we might have like 8 hours or so left.
The timer updates naturally, whatever time’s listed is accurate, we have over 24 hours left!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (isolation #96) » Wed May 18, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1783, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1771, MathBlade wrote:
Very unofficial Vote Count

Carcalilly
(4): Gamma Emerald, ItalianoVD, geraintm, MathBlade
geraintm
(3): Meuh, Dwlee99, Carcalilly
Scorpious
(1): Titus
Dwlee99
(1): Scorpious
Meuh
(1): JacksonVirgo

Not Voting
(1): Crescent

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate

I did this with my phone
1 day 6 hours ish left for clarity.

Please try to focus discussion on C or G so we get an elim.
gerain scum
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #97) » Wed May 18, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Meuh »

Just to make it clear, I'll vote on/hammer Carca if it comes down to it. Any lim > no lim
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #98) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Meuh »

JV’s probably scum here regardless of Carcalilly’s alignment
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #99) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Meuh »

I think they’re smarter than to scumread me off of an NAI out of site factor
Which also gives equity with gerain
Tbh I don’t think Carcalilly flips scum here, it’s probably JV/gerain with Titus or Scorpious
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (isolation #100) » Thu May 19, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1952, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1950, Meuh wrote:I think they’re smarter than to scumread me off of an NAI out of site factor
Tbh I don’t think Carcalilly flips scum here, it’s probably JV/gerain with Titus or Scorpious
Why do you think she doesn’t flip scum?
Just because there's too many people I think are scum that aren't her.
Her reaction to the lim is uh strange though, to say the least. Some players are just like that though, dunno if she's one of them.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (isolation #101) » Thu May 19, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1991, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1950, Meuh wrote:I think they’re smarter than to scumread me off of an NAI out of site factor
Lmfao trying to make it look good for a green flip?

What basis do you have to know what reads In should have. I’ve made my stance
That's not what I'm saying. I think the angleshooty thing you mentioned that seems to be the base of your read of me is something that you'd think over more before calling scummy.
I really don't get the impression you're acting in good faith right now. :?

Do you think Carcalilly's flipping green?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (isolation #102) » Thu May 19, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1976, Scorpious wrote:Things you can say during sex AND a funeral.. go!
Do you want a tissue?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (isolation #103) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2010, Crescent wrote: It is conceivable to me that Meuh is simply town caught on the wrong vote in a town v scum situation,
though posts #1657 and #1949 go from "I think Carca is a 50/50 flip and Carca/JV aren't the same alignment" to "JV is probably scum regardless of Carca's alignment". She then immediately says in the next three posts that Carca is going to flip town. She gives no reason for these changes in stance

I decided to now brush up on Meuh, trying to figure out where early town reads that protected her yesterday came from.
Immediately votes onto JV's spot, and defends Scorpious and Carca.
Then defends DWLee and shades Gerain
Like tere's tons of reads being shot out in the first... 50 posts of the game.
Later on ...Ok Meuh has been shading Gerain the entire game. Says she's going to ISO him at one point because she really wants to sort him, then doesn't ISO him and still lists him in the kill pool before voting for DWLee.

Problem though:
Says town vibes from DWLee in post #86. She never mentions DWLee again in any capacity until vote #593 and says "I've never attempted to sort them" and specifically votes them because other people have voiced some suspicion.
I even called her out on how fake this sounded in post #602.
She also almost immediately shades Gerain again after voting for DWLee - Because Gerain voted for her in post #596 for a reason that looking back is actually pretty good.
The answer is: I'm not sure where the early town reads came from. She spits out tons of reads in the opening seconds of the game, but doesn't follow up or commit to them. Says ISOs are coming, but doesn't give them. Reads come out, but some just aren't explained at all. They resemble her vote on DWLee - They're air.

Day 2 she voted JV's slot early before the replacement, but almost completely ignored the replacement for hundreds of posts.
The same vibe can be said when she suddenly said I was town yesterday because... ???.
She's actually done a lot of what Carca was accused of doing - Barely a factor day 2. Barely commented on anything to do with Scorpious or Titus. Ger just became a safe place for her to keep her vote parked and she stayed there. This vote was made at #1102 and very little came from her afterwards. If Ger doesn't get extra votes later on (All the way at #1647 is when he gets #2), hers just sits there as a splinter.

I would vote Meuh before DWLee. DWLee's even worse reads aside, they've felt like they're simply more committed in their play - There's more of a natural flow whereas Meuh gives a strong vibe of playing to set up later votes.. Combine all this with Meuh effectively blatantly countersuspecting JV quickly like she did Gerain, and JV/Meuh probably isn't S/S. I think a green Meuh flip makes JV look hellishly worse and a red flip makes him look better
JV's posts between those 2 assessments just read so terribly scummy to me. Also I'm pretty sure I've already explained this - me thinking Carcalilly was flipping town was from other players being scummier. My thought process was that Titus/Scorpious likely has 1 scum, JV's probably scum and so was gerain. No space for anyone else. I would've said the same for anyone other than the 4 I mentioned before. At this point since Carcalilly flipped red, I'm thinking gerain is probably town, I don't really see JV town.

I've already explained my vote on Dwlee a good bit. The problems you have with it I've already explained my reasoning for and you understood them? So I'm a bit confused why you're now changing your mind on this.
In post 608, Meuh wrote: I didn't quite voice the "why" on my vote properly, that's my bad.
In post 593, Meuh wrote:Since a lot of you seem to feel kinda iffy but no one's committing to voting them, why don't I do this? :twisted:
My point here isn't that I'm voting on Dwlee because I'm interested in chasing who people are pressuring.
I'm voicing something I find scummy about Dwlee's position in the game, should've emphasized it. Scum adore sorting their partners as null or lean scum and never actually pushing them. The abundance of such reads on Dwlee in contrast with them being able to continue scot-free is concerning.
I will say this is something based more on Dwlee's position than Dwlee's alignment itself and I do need to ISO Dwlee properly, but it's not like there's many people I find scummy on their own merit in this game.
In post 629, Crescent wrote:I was quite curious as to why Meuh put that vote on DWLee, but that's been resolved fairly nicely I'd say.
It overall advanced the gamestate and was a pro-town action, I don't regret it whatsoever. Dwlee's probably town at this point, though. :cool:

I don't particularly care for the reasoning gerain had. I think its placement as an immediate response to my vote as his first serious vote of the entire game was concerning and felt out of character. That's what made me dislike it.

I think you're confusing who replaced who and who I was voting. :?

I don't know what you mean by this tbh

I generally haven't been that proactive because of out of game factors so I think it's reasonable to be concerned about my alignment at this point.
I'm not a terrible lim, though imo Titus should be our pick for today. We should solve the Scorpious/Titus pair asap
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #104) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2102, Crescent wrote:You said Scorpious yesterday. Why the change?
Are you talking to me?
I think Mathblade dying is reason enough to vote Titus. With the PRs that have been claimed I don't think mafia has a roleblocker, strongman's possible ig but I don't find it that likely.
We should have, in theory, like 4 lims left, right? We should be able to solve the game even if Titus is town.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (isolation #105) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1997, JacksonVirgo wrote:I do. Wholeheartedly. I’ll record myself putting a sock in my mouth post game if they flip red
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (isolation #106) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2107, Crescent wrote:I'm still curious how he went from instantly voting Carca for voting Scorpious to being adamant she was town.
they
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (isolation #107) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2109, Crescent wrote:Why do I keep doing that with JV I don't do it with DWlee
iirc JV didn't have pronouns set on day 2
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (isolation #108) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2143, JacksonVirgo wrote:Italiano were you the neighbourizer?
There was no neighbourizer. Gamma was universal backup
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #109) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Meuh »

Wait they also had a detective? Dang
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (isolation #110) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Meuh »

Thanks for hosting koba! :D
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (isolation #111) » Sun May 22, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 2210, Carcalilly wrote:honestly my least favorite balance thing was the UB inheriting the neighborhood, is a scum universal backup even normal? I treated that happening like an IC.

also trust i didnt treat no pr claims like ICs except for math's tbh
UB can only inherit prs from players they’re aligned with (according to the wiki at least), so scum UB wouldn’t have joined the hood.
I think other roles could’ve, though? Not well versed in which though.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #112) » Sun May 22, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 2208, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 2193, MathBlade wrote:I am amazed Titus didn’t pick up I was a PR though. I think if I was vanilla neighbor I might believe her
meuh and I very softly had a feeling and I totally regret not warning about it in the PT >_<
I mentioned that MathBlade read as having too much information like an hour before he claimed. :lol:
I’m surprised no townies picked up on it tbh
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (isolation #113) » Sun May 22, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 2218, JacksonVirgo wrote:Meuh was online for a decent while after Math claimed. Had no posts elsewhere on the site in that time and then dipped as soon as they posted here. That was my tell. Not sure how reliable it is, but you were scum so eh.
I assumed it had something to do with when I was/wasn’t online.
Maybe I should hide that from now on, it doesn’t help me when I’m town and it can hurt me when I’m scum.
My activity patterns are generally pretty weird and I lurk a lot, so I wouldn’t really say it’s that reliable. Hard for me to declare my own scum meta though :lol:
I think I lurk a bit more as scum.

I played pretty terribly this game so I’ll definitely have to change my playstyle up a bit and put more effort into the game next time. I wasn’t lying about out of game factors, those definitely played a role, but I still could’ve done more.
I just find playing scum so exhausting.
Switching up the way I play town might be nice to give myself more wiggle room as scum, tbh

Overall a learning experience and considering my only other scum game on here ended up with me limmed day 1, I guess this is an improvement! :D
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (isolation #114) » Fri May 27, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:reserved for PT list