Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1045, schadd_ wrote:well i am in fact. but i think there's no plans that need to be made in that case
I take your comments to suggest that you understand that a town RB with one scum is essentially a cop. In that case, assuming we flip scum!Eiralox today, is there much point to strategizing? Like I'm not saying it is bad, per-say, but how do you see nightfall going?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1011, T3 wrote:
In post 891, KittyTacky wrote:Crescent was killed to frame me IMHO.
Why specifically Crescent? There were many others scumreading you.
Well they could have killed another of the S/S accusers and it would have still been a frame so I don't see your point.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1021, T3 wrote:
In post 932, schadd_ wrote:
In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily.
what did you do to play shiftily?
Yeah actually, KT saying that he played shiftily also seems fake. Why does KT make super ‘hammy’ posts that are sure to draw attention to himself if he’s truly not trying to draw attention to himself.
Because it's involuntary. :dead:
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 1051, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1011, T3 wrote:
Well they could have killed another of the S/S accusers and it would have still been a frame so I don't see your point.
that's a lot of potential ways to frame you that would easily be coincidental if you were town. don't you think someone's first response to a night kill being a thought about their own image is scummy?
oh snap
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thinking about the Crescent kill more I think it implicates Eiralox somewhat
Seanzie brought up the fearkill idea and I wrote it off but Eiralox would maybe have reason to do so
It depends on how much of a force Crescent was in mini 2273
i was scumreading cres slightly. in mini 2273 Cres was my only townread near the end(and thats all imma say, i dont meta)
In post 1038, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thinking about the Crescent kill more I think it implicates Eiralox somewhat
Seanzie brought up the fearkill idea and I wrote it off but Eiralox would maybe have reason to do so
It depends on how much of a force Crescent was in mini 2273
On skimming Crescent's ISO in mini 2273 Eiralox fearkilling her feels like a very probable occurence
I'd vote eiralox but I believe he's at E-2 with threat of a hammer from someone else so instead I'll
intent to E-1 Eiralox
You don't know me at all.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1053, redcardinal wrote:
In post 1051, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1011, T3 wrote:
that's a lot of potential ways to frame you that would easily be coincidental if you were town. don't you think someone's first response to a night kill being a thought about their own image is scummy?
No because I care a lot about my self-image as town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 754, redcardinal wrote:eiralox and gamma are scummy as fuck right now, aside from that I want to know what's going on with KT today bc crescent and I both saw scum/scum kt/galron, and crescent's fuckin dead so
Also that was in response to this which I felt was an accusation.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I'm pretty saddened and actually discouraged by the last few pages. I see people who I lean town on being pretty happy to kill me. No other scumhunting is being done. The game has frozen cos "Eira Scum". There are so many other avenues of investigation rn, and no one is doing jack shit imo. Im tempted to just walk away from this shit, close this fucking forum and let ya'll launch me and let town reap the bitter rewards. cos im disappointed in the lack of drive in this game at this point. either scum is leading ppl around by the nose about me or theyre just sitting back and having a good luagh. im being honest here, like last night i also just wanted to walk away.

And things just keep getting more absurd. I don't knwo what the fuck ya'll are thinking. Only Schadd_ has solid reasons on me, their D1 analysis of where i was at is spot on. just sad that they cant step out of their tunnel.

but im sorta decent i guess. i wont replace out and ill give more solid thoughts on the game, cos im making the time for it today. ill stick with it and play to my win co. if ya'll still decide to mob me then, well you're fucking loss. i wont shed a fucking tear but i will be hollowed of heart.

i'll post my shit don't kick me while im tryin. Town's become lazy after D1 galron flip and D2 Kitty claim imo, some elements at least. i'm not liking this, i think ive made it pretty clear, but ill try not to let my emotions boil over and show yall how ultra wrong your tunnel is rn, and where i think scum's at.

cos honestly one of the reasons im so slow with my reads here is i see scum in a lot of places. ya'll being very hard for me to townlean or read tbh, only Schadd_ is giving off the right vibes. T3 has suddenly become a scum option for me again. So i only got one player i feel is town rn, if that ain't good enough well fuck me. i'm not here to make friends. i'll find the scum for ya'll. cos rn it seems that none of ya'lkl seems so inclined.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Edit; Only Schadd_ has solid reasons on me, their D2 analysis of where i was at D1is spot on. just sad that they cant step out of their tunnel.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by redcardinal »

just want to point out about the tunneling accusation that every single person voting eira right now + seanzie and gamma have all had at least one other scumread that they've asked questions about or pushed some other way in day 2 alone. eiralox, you of all people in this thread are really going to accuse everyone of being unmotivated? you who, at every single step of the way on every other push, has gone nahh this is too fast or nahh this is weak just shading every step of the way? oh so you see a bunch of avenues to pursue huh? pursue them!! do some scumhunting for once in the game, if you have so many scumreads why not explain a single scumread you have beyond omgus or idk sounds weak
oh snap
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 977, Eiralox wrote:
In post 967, redcardinal wrote:also eiralox and kt are low risk targets because they seem like the most obvious scum lol, should I be putting my vote on higher risk targets?
no
In post 969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 967, redcardinal wrote:also eiralox and kt are low risk targets because they seem like the most obvious scum lol, should I be putting my vote on higher risk targets?
I think you should be probing other people rather than just sussing easy options.
yes.

i;m off 2 town today, l dont hav tim for big posts rn. anothr vote without a case fml. rn imma say i feel town on schadd and t3..... red....... nah. they felt town but theres a weasely opportunism here i dont like.

and dont think i missed redcardinal scumreading haschl after i started to shift to Kiri. something's up here.
First I’m lean town, then Seanzie might have a point about me, then I’m lean town again, then I’m scum. Nah.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:21 am

Post by T3 »

In post 979, redcardinal wrote:have a good one eira. you and haschel maybe for last two scum
In post 978, Eiralox wrote:that being said wher tf is haschel lol? eh i gotta life se yall.
Idk if scum!Eira draws attention to scum!Haschel like this, though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:30 am

Post by T3 »

In post 997, Eiralox wrote: There are only two worthy votes on me: T3 and Schadd_ . Both have valid reasons and I townread them for it.
Spoiler:
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:04 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 1061, T3 wrote:
In post 979, redcardinal wrote:have a good one eira. you and haschel maybe for last two scum
In post 978, Eiralox wrote:that being said wher tf is haschel lol? eh i gotta life se yall.
Idk if scum!Eira draws attention to scum!Haschel like this, though.
yeah that's part of what drew me off the idea while I was isoing eira
oh snap
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1027, Klick wrote:
In post 1024, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1023, Klick wrote:First four pages and my main takeaway is that Seanzie is obvtown
Why? This is very rarely a reaction someone who doesn't know me has.
I don't get the sense that you are trying to achieve anything that scum wants to achieve in your early posting. Specifically I get no indication that you earnestly want to convince me you're town, and I believe your actions are attempts at finding scum.
Do you think that Seanzie is town because of the ‘hmm’ post and explanation, or is it a gut reaction/something different?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

Prodding Enchant.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Enchant »

I FORGOT I EXIST HERE.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: redcardinal

Imo that's cool vote
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I feel good townbinning Enchant here.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Enchant »

For what, i did nothing
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tone! :D
You feel a bit like you did in Terminator.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Enchant »

But in Terminator i also did nothing...

Wait hmm...
Fair
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 221, redcardinal wrote:also I want literally everyone's take on galron before we even get within one vote of it happening

enchant ; )

ill be active in like 1-3 hrs this time we rollin'
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:55 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 961, redcardinal wrote:
In post 960, Gamma Emerald wrote:I kinda wanna vote red, his sus pool feels wack
what do you disagree with?
put off a little bit by this, but mildly reaffirming my tr here because of the extra work she did about eiralox

Spoiler: iso reading
In post 971, redcardinal wrote:
In post 968, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you take issue with my reasons to TR Mala?
you know what I just isod galron bc I remembered the mala interaction differently and I changed my mind, you're right galron's interaction with mala was pretty confirming
In post 972, redcardinal wrote:also galron's shading of kt makes me want to vote eiralox today instead

i think i kind of like a quick iso read with concise takeaways in this case as a town action
In post 1008, redcardinal wrote:[more analysis]
i also kind of like the impulse here even though its like the opposite of the thing i said is towny like 10 seconds ago. i could see it as being an attempt to justify being on a wagon that flips town if thats what happens but it seems like too much effort/visibility if you're like hopping on your partner's wagon. i guess either way i kind of understand the urge to justify voting eiralox as town here.

as an aside you can use the post tag:

Code: Select all

[post]1008[/post]
which turns into a link to the post: . maybe you knew that and just didnt feel like using it which is fine
In post 1013, Eiralox wrote:what ill do is, rn i got some coffee, so expect some D1 analysis from me in 1-4 hours. ill the take the time. seriously tho ya'll being very impatient for how long theres left, i think getting a scum flip on day1 has made some folk see blood, kinda like schadd_'s tunnel vision since page 1 : p

im honestly done trying to defend myself. im stepping back from it. ill analyze and say where i find scum'll likely be, but the investment im putting in here in trying to grasp others' circular logic is just too taxing to me atm. esp. seanzie and their badger fetish, i told em i can turn into a badger. doesnt mean imma be like that every day. anyway. imma smoke, play a game, then start some shit up in here.
if youre town youve done something pretty difficult and frustrating which is stabilize into a kind of level headed read of the game and not really sr people on the wagon. but this is something townies don't often do i think. which again sucks a lot in that case. i guess theres this thing where i would expect mafia to have interest in behaving differently to duck the wagon, and i also think that the way you were acting before was wolfy, so idk what would happen that makes me stop thinking that other than some brilliant circumstance. anyway ideally you are just a wolf and there doesnt have to be any heartbreak
In post 1019, T3 wrote:
In post 925, redcardinal wrote:kt's claim reads fake to me my vote stays where it is
I have never seen a Town Roleblocker, and I have seen many Mafia Roleblockers.
you can look at the mini normal archives and check whether these things are accurate. it seems like straight up town roleblocker is a little less common than straight up mafia roleblocker, which also seems to be true with modified roles. anyway i'm inclined to simply believe kittytacky and then failing that simple belief, recognize that its generally super pro town to leave him alive
In post 1050, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1045, schadd_ wrote:well i am in fact. but i think there's no plans that need to be made in that case
I take your comments to suggest that you understand that a town RB with one scum is essentially a cop. In that case, assuming we flip scum!Eiralox today, is there much point to strategizing? Like I'm not saying it is bad, per-say, but how do you see nightfall going?
so if kittytacky is a town roleblocker he's not a cop when he shows up dead in the morning unless we know who he targeted
In post 1068, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think I feel good townbinning Enchant here.
i don't. he doesn't really sound compellingly different than any game i've seen him in i think & he has been mafia in plenty
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I actually have a half-decent Enchant read rate so I’m willing to pull BoP on that one
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”