Micro 1060: Radiology Mafia [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Ircher »

Day 2 VC #5
Ausuka
(1): Aisa ()

Radical Rat
(2): marcistar (), Ausuka ()

marcistar
(2): Radical Rat (), MegAzumarill ()

Not Voting
(2): Herta, JohnnyFarrar

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to accuse a player of malpractice.
DeadlinesThis phase will end on August 31, 2022 8:00 PM CDT (GMT-5:00) or in (expired on 2022-08-31 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2: Let me know if you spot any errors in the vote count or voting history. I am trying out a new tool for recording the voting history.
3: Let me know if you go by a different pronoun than listed.

Pronoun Key1. Ausuka : any / any / any
2. Aisa : she / her / her
3. MegAzumarill : any / any / any
6. marcistar : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified
7. Radical Rat : they / them / theirs
8. Herta : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified
9. JohnnyFarrar : he / him / his

Last edited by Ircher on Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

So aisa you think this push on RR is disengeuous here? Could you elaborate on that more
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Ircher »

Prodding marcistar and Ausuka. They have until August 27, 2022 9:00 PM CDT or in (expired on 2022-08-27 21:00:00) to respond in-thread before I seek a replacement.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by marcistar »

whats even happeniong
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

sighs

i think ausuka actually had a valid lead onto radical rat there, though the more ausuka explained it the more boring it got.
radical rat "investigating the night kill" and winding up with the conclusion that its me, okay yeah maybe that makes sense in their eyes, but i feel as if they should've taken a step back after being wrong on juice and... at least taken longer..? They got onto me a too quickly (like.. a few hours after thread opened), I feel like they didn't actually reevaluate anything at all. Would you not expect "oh maybe since I was wrong on Juice (, , ) I should think more before jumping the gun"? Instead they're just continuing on with an old thought. theres no way this wasn't premeditated.. or are we just choosing to allow no lessons learnt from the juice elim :wink: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
In post 339, Radical Rat wrote:My thinking was that he was widely townread, yes, but that having a widely townread slot alive to push wagons on Town would be quite good for scum, and they could kill him later on once he stopped being useful.
So I find it more likely scum felt threatened by him in some way,
and while he was indeed pushing me the most verbally...
his vote was on marci.
this is also something I can't wrap my head around, literally... who else was at much risk yesterday phase other than me and juice..? no matter how much I tried to get herta, it never took off. me or juice were pretty much the only viable options unless something changed, which we didn't get a chance to see if it would.
i'm only one person, why would scum!me feel threatened by him out of everyone here..? I'm always voted in games, its natural, I'm used to it so I'm unsure where the conclusion of me being threatened by it comes from : P scum could make pretty much any kill and be pretty "safe".
In post 341, Radical Rat wrote:the only issue is that I don't really know who the partner could be. I'm obviously townreading someone I shouldn't be, but even so for now marci's the only one I'm comfortable voting.
In post 396, Radical Rat wrote:I'm mostly in the same position as before, though I do have a nervousness that Aisa might be pocketing me, I don't really want to confront that until there's more reason to suspect her otherwise
this is bs honestly
theres no intent to solve beyond the most basic thing !! only one suspect even tho tHeRe MuSt Be A pArTnEr!@!@!!
It's just really... constantly only doing whats easy..?
juice was easy, I'm easy, the aisa thing I think would be pretty easy to get people on considering how most people seem generally in that direction ( ) but maybe its just I don't see how aisa could possibly be trying to pocket you?
I think if radical rat was really town here, they could be doing more productive things with their time than just zoning in on one person at a time : P

I think posts like (, , ) are defensive.

I considered the point that ausuka could just be trying to play me like a violin, but I don't feel like thats as likely. I don't feel like its a rewarding thing to waste your time doing (getting me on your side), since from ausukas experience with me, I'm a bit unpredictably crazy : P

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by marcistar »

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

1. Yes, I was wrong about Juice. So was half the game, and Juice was an anomaly by actively playing against the game, up to and including xyr self hammer. It's why I haven't put any effort into wagon analysis, Juice undermined whatever could have been learned by that by refusing to elaborate on anything when asked, and hammering xyrself instead of making someone else pull the trigger. I don't regret voting there, nor do I think there are any useful lessons to be learned. Had Juice played Mafia instead, xe probably would have lived for one, but if they hadn't and if it were my fault, yeah I probably would have stepped back to reevaluate things after.

2. You being the main alternative to Juice is kind of... the point? I don't understand how you being in danger is a refutation to the argument that you felt threatened.

3. You're right that I'm not really putting much effort into this game yet. Haven't found the spark that motivates me to get serious yet. However I disagree that I'm just doing whatever the easy thing is. For instance, if you're such an "easy" push, why isn't anything happening? Seems like it'd be easier to take the hint and pick on Herta or Meg, yeah?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 406, Radical Rat wrote:Yes, I was wrong about Juice. So was half the game, and Juice was an anomaly by actively playing against the game, up to and including xyr self hammer. It's why I haven't put any effort into wagon analysis, Juice undermined whatever could have been learned by that by refusing to elaborate on anything when asked, and hammering xyrself instead of making someone else pull the trigger. I don't regret voting there, nor do I think there are any useful lessons to be learned. Had Juice played Mafia instead, xe probably would have lived for one, but if they hadn't and if it were my fault, yeah I probably would have stepped back to reevaluate things after.
Juice was an easy push for scum to make because xe acted in such a silly way. I think there were definitely scum pushing that wagon
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 398, Aisa wrote:scumread marci, therefore you must be scum".
- However, both town and scum can have bad justification for their reads, so bad justification is actually approximately NAI.
- You pointed out the bad justification and seemed uninterested in contemplating a world in which this bad justification came from town.
So you think my scumread is bad and that because I'm pushing a read which is NAI I am scum?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:23 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 407, Ausuka wrote:
In post 406, Radical Rat wrote:Yes, I was wrong about Juice. So was half the game, and Juice was an anomaly by actively playing against the game, up to and including xyr self hammer. It's why I haven't put any effort into wagon analysis, Juice undermined whatever could have been learned by that by refusing to elaborate on anything when asked, and hammering xyrself instead of making someone else pull the trigger. I don't regret voting there, nor do I think there are any useful lessons to be learned. Had Juice played Mafia instead, xe probably would have lived for one, but if they hadn't and if it were my fault, yeah I probably would have stepped back to reevaluate things after.
Juice was an easy push for scum to make because xe acted in such a silly way. I think there were definitely scum pushing that wagon
Or they saw what was happening and knowing xe would likely go down without them pushing it stayed off of it. Actually now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps I should be going back and looking for unnatural defenses of Juice... I'll follow up on this later

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 409, Radical Rat wrote:
Or they saw what was happening and knowing xe would likely go down without them pushing it stayed off of it. Actually now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps I should be going back and looking for unnatural defenses of Juice... I'll follow up on this later
I mean, I just disagree. There were definitely people who acknowledged bad play does not mean scum
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:53 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 410, Ausuka wrote:
I mean, I just disagree. There were definitely people who acknowledged bad play does not mean scum
And there's people who acknowledged that and also acknowledge that the way juice was playing is more likely to come from scum than town.
The only person who really defended Juice at all was Marci and I
think
Hiraki somewhat. I do think that the way marci defended juice was probably +town, but that's pretty much the only thing going for town!marci atp fmpov.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Herta »

Sorry I'm not feeling this game. Or mafia in general really right now.

I'm not getting the nuances that are being pointed out regarding ausuka by aisa and radical rat. I'm also not getting ausuka's positions on aisa and radical rat fwiw. My eyes are just glazing over at some of these posts. It does appear that aisa and radical rat are not necessarily tied but in the same ballpark? It feels that way anyway and makes me lean toward voting one of them.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 411, MegAzumarill wrote:but that's pretty much the only thing going for town!marci atp fmpov.
literally how do i make sense as scum at all :yawn:

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Cute new avi meg
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 414, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Cute new avi meg
thanks
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Herta »

I'm paying an intense grand of minesweeper. Thought I'd take a break and catch my breath.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Aisa »

Is it just me or does the above post not make much sense?
In post 408, Ausuka wrote:
- However, both town and scum can have bad justification for their reads, so bad justification is actually approximately NAI.
- You pointed out the bad justification and seemed uninterested in contemplating a world in which this bad justification came from town.
So you think my scumread is bad and that because I'm pushing a read which is NAI I am scum?
That is a pretty fair summary, yes.
Like I'd never say that pushing a read which is NAI means someone is scum in itself, but the way you are pushing it seems scummy, yes.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 411, MegAzumarill wrote:
And there's people who acknowledged that and also acknowledge that the way juice was playing is more likely to come from scum than town.
think
Hiraki somewhat. I do think that the way marci defended juice was probably +town, but that's pretty much the only thing going for town!marci atp fmpov.
How do you feel towards marci's wall? Admittedly I haven't looked super hard into their meta as different alignments, but do you think marci would produce something like that as scum?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by marcistar »

i can be honest and tell u the only reason i made that post was that i got prodded and i actually had time

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I also don't super like the idea of pushing Marci for that reason, the more I think about it the less.... idk the less sportsman like it is? If Marci's town here I don't wanna punish them for putting forth effort.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:28 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Today is my last day of work for the week, and I am making an official promise to get in here and effort properly over the weekend once I have more spoons on offer

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:48 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 418, Aisa wrote:
In post 411, MegAzumarill wrote:
think
How do you feel towards marci's wall? Admittedly I haven't looked super hard into their meta as different alignments, but do you think marci would produce something like that as scum?
Overall its alright I guess. I could see scum!marci making that in defense but I do also think it can be town.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:49 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 401, MegAzumarill wrote:So aisa you think this push on RR is disengeuous here? Could you elaborate on that more
@aisa
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 417, Aisa wrote:Is it just me or does the above post not make much sense?
In post 408, Ausuka wrote:
That is a pretty fair summary, yes.
Like I'd never say that pushing a read which is NAI means someone is scum in itself, but the way you are pushing it seems scummy, yes.
So why can't I believe that the way RR pushed marci coming into the day, pinning the Hiraki kill on her right away, is scummy

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”